The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mary Jean and me walking in the ruins

(Dearest Reader,

Please note that this is a tale of sexual extremes and kink. If you do not like this sort of tale, pray read something else. Revered readers please also note that all acts in this tale were performed by professional fictional doubles, in short, do not try this at home.

Your Obedient Servant,
Henry Jekyll MD, past President London School of Experimental Science
From: The surgery, Knightsbridge London
(Dearest Revered reader,

PISS OFF!

FROM: The gutter in front of a doxie bar, Edward Hyde sodomite and drunkard)

Summer had already come when Mary Jean and I decided to go back to the ruins of the city. To be perfectly honest, Mary Jean decided and I went along. Walking through the ruins of the country had turned out to be surprisingly depressing. There’s something especially bleak about the deserted, empty farmhouses, the rusting tillers, tractors and plows and the ghosts of the crops, which, with no one left to harvest them had rotted in the fields. The worst part was the livestock. Some of the animals had gone feral, others unable to survive without human attendants, had simply died. Their bones and mummified, leathery remains were still locked in paddocks, or strewn across pastures. As we moved from place to place, dead farm to dead farm, Mary Jean became more withdrawn, gloomier; not that surviving Armageddon was calculated to make you a ray of sunshine! I was sort of a downer myself.

So we packed up what stuff we had and started the long trek out of the farmlands, through the suburbs and to the towers and thoroughfares of the city. I reminded myself and Mary Jean that we had to be more careful here. Out in the country, I told her, we could see other people from far off (the only way we’d seen any other human beings for quite some time). here people could be on you before you even knew they were there. Indeed, we had barely hit town when we had to hide behind an overturned tanker truck as a gang of six guys went past. I had my shotgun of course, and Mary had her .22. We just weren’t much for fighting.

We trudged along for I don’t know how long, weaving our way around the final traffic jams of stalled cars and debris. I started to realize the city wasn’t less depressing as much as depressing in a different way. We were walking through an area of office buildings bordering a wide street. My head was down and despite my earlier warning I just wasn’t paying attention. That’s when we met Gonzo.

He was standing in front of a wrecked car, his hands palms up and open wide. He was smiling broadly, a smile of welcome that I confess I found insincere. I’m not exactly a giant at 5′10″, but he was short, maybe 5′7″ but wide with big thick shoulders and muscular arms.

I figured him for about forty, but I might have been fooled by his salt and pepper, closely cropped beard. The guy appeared Hispanic, or maybe he just had one hell of a tan. He wore some type of skin tight exercise pants in bright blue with no shirt under a thick, sleeveless fabric vest. Integral to the vest was a shoulder holster holding a thick automatic. Some other type of weapon was slung out of sight across his back.

I stopped and half lifted my shotgun. If anything it only made him smile wider.

“Greetings” he said with his hands still out “what brings you to this neighborhood, strolling on this fine day?”

I shrugged “We’re just passing through” I said.

He started to reply when Mary Jean spoke up. We’re just... walking” she said “We don’t know where we’re going, or why. “

I was about to protest when I realized it was true. We really didn’t have much of a goal or a purpose. The shotgun suddenly felt heavy in my hands. I let it drop down to my loose arms. The man’s smile disappeared. He regarded us both with somber, appraising eyes. Suddenly he made a sharp, flicking motion with one hand. His smile returned, broader than ever.

“Well then” he said “Well then. You can call me Gonzo.”

“Gonzo” I said without even thinking “you mean like the Muppet?’

Mary Jean shot me a dirty look, but Gonzo just smiled. “That’s right.”

He offered his hand and I gave him my name. I nodded to my side “this is Mary Jean. Mckitrick”

He took Mary Jean’s hand and so help me he lifted it up and kissed it while meeting her eyes boldly.

“A pleasure Ms. Mary Jean.” Gonzo turned to look at me then her. “But it’s getting g late” he said “you must stay for dinner, and perhaps if you need a place to stay the night?” he arched an inquisitive eyebrow.

I was trying to find a polite way to decline when Mary Jean spoke “Sure” she said “why not?”

I looked at her in surprise, Mary just shrugged.

“Excellent!” Gonzo cried with enthusiasm He turned to his left gesturing, “The house is just over here.” We fell in step with him and started walking. ”It’s not really a house” he explained, “It’s really a network of old offices modified to be living space. This particular place was once the headquarters of a business that did a lot of military contracts, so their security was pretty tight.”He continued chattily. We came into a kind of square with ruined office buildings all around it. Gonzo began walking up the steps of one, still speaking as he moved “We so rarely get visitors” he paused, his eyes went from Mary Jean’s face to mine”, well to be honest, never.” He laughed.

Something hit me; I stopped walking and regarded him where he turned to face me at the top of the stairs. “You said we.”

“I’m sorry, what?” he replied.

“You said “we”, how many people do you live with?”

Gonzo laughed again. “It’s just me” he said “and my two faithful pets.” He winked “You know man’s best friends. In fact I better call them.” He raised his head and gave out a loud piercing whistle. Still smiling he stood and waited. “They should be along any moment.”

We stood still looking around expectantly. I was listening closely for the sound of barking that would announce the arrival of Gonzo’s pets.

I heard Mary Jean gasp and I turned my head to look where she was looking. My mouth dropped open in surprise. A woman came running toward us across the square. The first of the many remarkable things about her was her hair. It was coarse and thick, cut extremely close to her head and most unusually it was dyed a pale blue in sharp contrast to her thick black eyebrows. Then there was her body. She had an extremely narrow waist, like Mary Jean, also like Mary Jean she had smallish, but significant breasts; unlike Mary Jean, however her ass was large, rounded and jutted out almost like a shelf, she had thick muscular thighs, in fact her whole body appeared to be toned and muscular. I could appraise her body so fully because of what she was wearing, or rather not wearing. She had on calf high, cuffed black, soft leather boots which matched the wide black leather belt around her waist. Inserted in the front of her belt and extending to her boot tops was a rectangular piece of black cloth about a foot wide over her crotch. A matching piece of cloth was through the back of her belt, trying in vain to cover that big ass. Other than that she was naked. No that’s not true. She also wore a soft black leather collar around her neck, complete with two silver tags.

Mary Jean and I gaped like a pair of idiots. The woman stopped and looked at us, frozen in place. She cocked her head to one side and stared, breathing heavily. We stood in silence for a second before Gonzo spoke. “This is one of my pets” he said “Big Cunt.”

I have heard the term “speechless” many times. I never really experienced it though – until then. My mouth which I had closed literally dropped open. Mary Jean looked at Gonzo and did a double take. I was still trying to make my voice work, when Mary Jean spoke. “Ex...excuse me...” she stammered “Excuse me she said again” she said “What did you cal...”

She never did get to finish that question. Suddenly, we heard a loud yipping sound as from the ruined building to our right a second figure bust out running toward us. She was slightly shorter, and heavier than the first woman. To be sure, she was also in great shape. She was just more heavily built then the first woman, with a wider waist, generous, rounded hips and extremely well endowed. Her long blond hair flowed below her shoulders. She wore a pair of mary janes but otherwise was naked; which proved she was truly blond... Well, she was naked except for the mary janes and the obligatory collar and dog tags.

The woman sprinted up to Gonzo, threw herself at him and, I swear, began licking his face. Gonzo laughed and scratched her between the shoulder blades. “Down girl” he laughed “down.” He turned to us with a huge smile. “This is my other bitch, Twat.”

I closed my mouth, which was still open, with a loud “click!”

“OK then” Mary Jean said slowly.

The first woman was still staring at us. She was standing stiff legged, and I realized she had started to growl. It was a dangerous, threatening noise, starting low, in the very back of her throat and rising in volume. “Big Cunt” Gonzo said sharply snapping his fingers. She turned and with a glance at us over her shoulders went to Gonzo and nuzzled his shoulder. “Sorry about that” Gonzo apologized. “We don’t get too many visitors. Heel!” he ordered and the two women fell in on either side of him as he turned away back toward the entrance. Mary Jean looked at me in apparent confusion. I shrugged broadly and we both followed them up the stairs.

Gonzo led us through the shattered double glass doors, through a lobby still brightly decorated with dusty, but realistic plastic plants. He went through a door into an office, Inside was a large desk, surrounded by papers and file folders scattered about. He went to the back wall and produced a key card, which he slid into a slot that wasn’t particularly obvious. With a subdued hiss, the wall slid open. Gonzo walked into the opening, his two “pets” still at his heels. He turned inside the doorway and gestured in a friendly way. “Come on in.” he said.

Mary Jean hesitated, then stepped forward warily. I followed. We both stopped at the entrance looking down a long hallway, which was remarkable because not so long ago it would have been totally unremarkable. It looked like any other office hallway of the recent past, a tastefully dull carpet, mass produced prints on the walls and doors every few feet, it was lit by light bleeding in from outside, then Gonzo fiddled with a switch box and fluorescents suddenly came on.

“Come on in” Gonzo repeated, beaming “We don’t bite...well, except for Twat and that’s only if you’re into it.”

I exchanged a glance with Mary Jean who apparently shared my apprehensions. But after a second I took a deep breath and plunged on in. I felt Mary Jean enter besides me.

“As I was saying before” Gonzo said” This place was the headquarters of a company with a lot of military contracts and a real thing for secrecy and security. He waived his card at a sensor and with a mind crunching finality the door slid shut behind us. “The place is pretty well secure and has all the amenities” he started to lead us down the hall. “Including” he continued “a full kitchen, two kitchenettes, laundry room and, a health club complete with a pool and sauna. Unfortunately they didn’t include bedrooms.” he stopped before a heavy steel door. “So we sort of jury rigged them with beds from outside. Twat will show you to the guest room I know you’ll want to get settled before dinner.” He waved his card at a sensor on the door there was a loud click as the door popped open. “Oh” he added the only showers are in the health club, although there are bathrooms scattered about. So if you need a shower, Twat will show you where” He quickly reached out and took Mary Jean’s hand and before she could react kissed it again, and let go. He smiled at me. . “I will see you at dinner. Come Big Cunt” With that the two of them walked away.

I turned back to the blond woman who stood there staring at us. If you have ever found yourself standing in a hallway next to your girlfriend looking at an incredibly sexy, naked blond then you know how awkward it can be. (Although I suspect the majority of you will just have to trust me on this one.) It was made doubly awkward by the fact that I wasn’t sure how we were supposed to communicate with her. To this point she hadn’t said a word. I didn’t know how far this dog thing went. Could she even talk? Was I supposed to scratch her behind the ears? Growl at her? Order her to fetch?

I don’t know if my confusion was evident or it was coincidence that at that moment Twat spoke. “The fitness center is right over there. She gestured toward a pair of intact double glass doors a few feet down the hall. “The doors are deceptively labeled fitness center.” She laughed a low melodic sound that was pleasant like her voice. She turned and opened the heavy door to reveal a well-lit stairway.

“The bedrooms are downstairs” she continued “We keep these doors locked most of the time, just in case someone gets in who shouldn’t. But, if you want to come up here, just prop it open” she gestured to a door stop inside the door. “We do it all the time.” She shrugged and started down the stairs, Mary Jean and I in tow. I couldn’t help but admire the sway of her hips and her naked muscular back, all the time trying not to show that I was admiring the sway of her hips and her muscular back. I don’t know how successful I was because when we stopped a short way down the hall in front of a closed door I thought Mary Jean shot me a reproachful look.

Twat gestured toward the door. “Here’s your room. Dinner should be in about an hour and a half. One of us will come to get you then. There a bathroom across the hall.” she waved a hand at a closed door with the word ladies on it. “There’s a sort of library two doors down: she gestured again like an airline stewardess showing exits. “We have a few down here. It has magazines and books. Like Master told you the bathroom doesn’t have a shower. If you want one of those, or to work out, just head up to the fitness center. “She suddenly lowered her voice and leaned into us. “If you want a different kind of workout” She rolled her hips and smiled suggestively. “Just ask...either of you...Or both.” ” She turned and started to walk down the hall, then turned back regarding us with merry blue eyes. She winked “After all I have three holes, no waiting.” With a final smile Twat turned and slowly walked away.

I must have been staring standing there as Twat’s ass swayed away because Mary Jean got my attention with a sharp little punch in my arm.

I looked into Mary Jeans very un-grey eyes. “OWWW! I said, what was that for?”

Mary Jean just snorted and walked through the door. I followed her in. The room was fairly large for an office. There was a queen sized bed in it along with a matching dresser. Tasteful artwork decorated the walls. Mary Jean turned to face me as she dropped her backpack on the floor. Would you try not to drool quite so much over her... over them? She began.

I sighed dropping my own bag. “Sorry” I said” This is all just a bit overwhelming.”

“I know” Mary Jean replied. She sat down in the bed. How did we get ourselves into this?”

“We?” I asked “What we? You were the one who accepted his invitation! I was going to say no.””

Mary Jean shook her head in resignation. “I know” she said “But, hey, I thought he lived with a couple of dogs!”

“All right” I said “This is the most comfortable place we’ve been in for a while

though.” I replied.

:”These people are weird!”

“I know” I said “But try to keep an open mind.”

Mary dropped onto the bed and rubbed her eyes wearily. “It’s fucked up” she said “but, let’s just make it through dinner.”

I sighed. “I’m going to wash up.”

I went across the hall to the bathroom and washed my face in the sink. I was drying up on a towel when a thought struck me. The towel was a hand towel which matched a washcloth on the sink. There was a scented bar of soap on the sink. I thought of the rug in the “guest room” which matched the bed spread. Someone had gone to some efforts to decorate this place.

When I went back inside, Mary Jean lay on the bed, her red hair spread across the pillow. I lay down next to her, where she lay on her side. I put my hand on the swell of her hip snuggling in to her feeling the warmth of her body through her jeans. I was hard, it had been a while, and quite a while since Mary Jean had been up for anything. I gently stroked her hip and thigh. Mary Jean just lay there. After a while I gave up. I rolled over and stared at the ceiling listening to Mary Jean’s breathing becoming louder and more regular. I sighed loudly, once then again. She didn’t stir. Mary Jean was sleeping a lot these days. I lay there staring at the ceiling, trying to remember the last time Mary Jean touched me, feeling frustrated. I don’t know how long I lay there. Time seemed different nowadays, more ponderous. Then I heard a faint scratching at the door, a muffled whine. I opened the door and there was Big Cunt. She was dressed now in a lacy black teddy and gave me a warm, mischievous smile then made a come on gesture with one index finger.

“Just a second” I grunted, rather rudely. I shut the door and turned to wake Mary Jean but she was already sitting up. “I think it’s dinner time” I said.

“Right” Mary jean stood up and crossed to the door. We went out to where the blue haired woman stood waiting. With another one of those gestures she turned and led us away. Her teddy had a thong back. After my earlier experience I tried not to seem like I was staring at her ass, while desperately trying to stare at her ass. Either Mary Jean didn’t notice or she didn’t care because she said nothing.

We were led back upstairs; this time to what I suppose was once a conference room.

The room was dominated by a large table covered with a tasteful cloth. The lights were dimmed and lit candles in matching crystal candlesticks were on the table. At the head of the table was a place setting with two others on either side. Gonzo came up to us smiling widely.

“Welcome” he said.” Ms. McKitrick, would you do us the honor of sitting at the head of the table?” He gestured to a seat.

“Please just call me Mary Jean.” Mary Jean said.

Gonzo beamed and gave a short little bow. “Thank you Ms. Mary Jean!” He turned toward the table. Mary Jean looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Gonzo held the chair for Mary Jean and we all sat down.

“Big Cunt...” Gonzo began. Mary Jean next to me bristled. “DO YOU HAVE...” she began loudly. The three of us whipped our heads around to look at her so she continued in a normalizing tone “...to call her that – name?”

Gonzo and Big Cunt looked at her puzzled. “I mean, can’t you call her something else?”

Gonzo looked at Big Cunt who looked vaguely hurt.

“Well” Gonzo said slowly “Sometimes we call her BC...” he trailed off.

“Yes!” Mary Jean jumped on the idea. “That’s good.”

“Ohhh-K” Gonzo exhaled. “BC, will you get the food out of the kitchen?

BC went through a door, while Gonzo poured wine into crystal wine glasses. He cleared his throat. “So how is your room?” he asked.

Fine” I replied quickly. “Quite nice.”

The door opened and Twat and BC came in bearing serving bowls.

“So your eh, ah companions “Mary Jean stumbled “cook for you?” It was a statement not a question.

Twat, in the process of putting down a bowl, snorted and Gonzo chuckled.

“My pets” he said “could burn water. I do all the cooking.”

Mary Jean looked around the table “Aren’t they eating with us?”

Gonzo just smiled. “The bitches have bowels in the kitchen he said with perfect reasonableness. Mary Jean fumed.

I gulped down some wine. Things got better over dinner. We had soup and stir fry.

“Where did you get fresh meat and vegetables?” I asked.

“We do some hunting, what with the way things are there are deer and wild pigs pretty close by. As for the vegetables we have a garden. Twat has a bit of a green thumb.”

“What about your power?” Mary Jean was curious in spite of herself.

“We have a generator, which we usually keep for emergencies, but have rather shamelessly been using in your honor. “Usually we rely on solar panels spread throughout the city. It’s a bit dimmer then. We are also on a timer so when you go back to your room it will be dark in the corridors.”

When we finished eating, Gonzo rang a small bell. The two girls came out and efficiently cleared the table. BC returned with a crystal carafe of wine and fresh glasses on a tray. Twat followed her with a tray of cookies.

“I would have baked a cake” Gonzo said apologetically “but I didn’t have the time.” He gestured toward the wine. “Some port?”

I took a glass, though Mary declined and helped herself to a cookie. I took one myself.

“These are good “ Mary Jean said with some surprise.

Gonzo beamed. Baked them myself, my mother’s recipe. How about some entertainment?”

He turned to the two women who were standing there and said “hyva koira”! It had an immediate effect. They stood stock still and stared at him. “Puppy Mode.” Gonzo said.

Immediately the two women dropped to their hands and knees and began to…well... frolic. BC went over to Twat and began to sniff her butt. Twat circled around to face her, but BC moved to the side and tried to jump on Twat’s back in a sort of humping position, for all the world like two dogs at play. I was sort of fascinated as they started to growl. Now the two women rolled around on the floor wrestling, on moment Twat was on top, the next BC. They struggled, panting loudly for a few minutes. Then Twat got BC in a “school girl pin”. She leaned down and looked into her face below her. Then she slowly lowered her face and kissed BC full on the mouth.

The blue haired woman responded with a desperate passion and you could see their tongues driving into each other’s mouth. With BC still in her pin, Twat rubbed her body franticly against her. It was the most intensely erotic thing I had seen in, well, a long time. Hell, it was probably the most intensely erotic thing I have ever seen.

With an airy economy of motion, Twat spun 180 degrees toward BC’s feet and pushed her face into BC’s crotch. BC lifted her head and began reciprocating licking Twat’s twat. In seconds the air was filled with the sound of slurping and gentle moans. The women’s’ breathing became louder, labored.

I was enthralled. I could see Gonzo’s smiling face in my peripheral vision. I snapped out of it at the sound of Mary Jean’s voice.

“Stop them!” she cried “That’s disgusting.”

“HMMM, shat?” I said startled, then “Yes, disgusting, that is what I was about to say.

Mary Jean shot me a baleful look. Gonzo looked up surprised. “Errr, yes of course” he stammers. Then more forcefully “yva koira”! The two women again froze. “People mode.” He said. As though it was the most natural thing in the world the blonde and the blue haired woman untangled themselves and stood, still breathing hard.

“Perhaps something different.” Gonzo said. “Reading!” He turned to me and Mary Jean. “We sometimes like to read aloud to each oth…” With an uncertain look on his face, he let the suggestion trail off.

After a second or two with Mary Jean sitting motionlessly I said: Sure, why not?”

“Very well!” He looked over “Big, uhh, BC will you pick us a book?” She nodded and walked over to the shelf in the back of the room. Twat sat at a vacant seat at the table, smiling vaguely. BC made her selection and cam, e to join us

I cringed inwardly at the thought of what she could have selected, given the way things were going I would have bet on some sort of porn, the Story of O or Penthouse letters at best. But the blue haired woman sat, opened the book and in a clear, strong voice announced “Sidhatha, by Herman Hesse”.

I was really surprised, not just by her choice, but by how good the book actually was read aloud. We took turns reading and munching on the occasional cookie. I even took a turn, though Mary Jean declined. To be honest, I was enjoying myself; I would never have thought I would. Mary Jean yawned.

“I’m sorry” she said, and it sounded like she was “I’m tired; I think I will turn in.” As she got out of her chair Gonzo immediately stood up. “Would you like an escort, Ms. Mary Jean?” he asked courteously. “No, thanks” Mary Jean said yawning again. “I can find the way.”

After Mary Jean left Gonzo turned to me “Well would you like a cigar and brandy.”

I’m really not much for either but, “Sure” I shrugged. Gonzo grabbed a box which he put under his arm, took a crystal bottle by the neck and two matching glasses in his other hand. I guessed the girls would clean up. As he led me down the hall (already dimming) he spoke “I usually don’t smoke indoors, the smell bothers the bitches.” We came to the entry way, he paused to stick a large pistol in his waistband, and he opened it with a swipe card. We stepped out and he led me to flight of stairs. We came outside on the concrete overhang over the building’s entrance. It had been neatly cleaned off and there were a row of potted plants along one side. It was dark; a half moon was rising over the buildings in the square. The stars were out. It seemed funny sometimes how after everything that happened they hadn’t changed, not at all.

Gonzo handed me the cigar box. Holding both glasses in one hand he poured into them and handed me both. Setting the decanter down he took the cigar box and pulled out two. He took a full glass from me and handed me a cigar, then produced a lighter. We lit the cigars and started to smoke. I never really had a cigar before, but Gonzo didn’t laugh at me. He showed me how to smoke it. Somehow I managed not to choke on the smoke, well much. “So” he said” were you and Ms. Mary Jean together before…” he gestured out to the ruin of the city.

“Yes” I replied “she actually was my accountant, that’s how we met, though we started dating before the…end.”

Gonzo nodded.

“And you and…” I let it hang.

“My bitches?” he finished for me. “Oh it was definitely after. We found each other in the ruins.”

I nodded. “Mary Jean and I have just sort of been wondering around. “There’s enough canned food to last for a couple of hundred years, since there are so few people and there just didn’t seem to be much point to doing anything.” I winced at how bleak my voice sounded.

“We were lucky” Gonzo said meditatively “we had to find this place, make it secure, clean it up, find power. It’s kept us going.”

I regarded him, solid and reassuring in the gloom, and asked what I’d been wondering about. “Your —.bitches how do you get them to, do, things…to switch around so much.”

Gonzo smiled strong white teeth in the darkness. “Easy, they’re hypnotized. That phrase I use, it’s a trigger word to make them open to suggestions.”

“HUH, sounds like a nonsense phrase.”

“Oh, it’s not. It’s Finnish.”

“Finnish?” I exclaimed.

“Yes, I may be the last Puerto Rican-Finnish American left on Earth.” He laughed, a loud energetic sound and added “not that there ever were many of us. But, the phrase doesn’t matter as long as they are hypnotized and conditioned to respond to it.” He lowered his voice conspiratorially “I could teach you hypnosis how if you wanted to try it on Ms. Mary Jean.”

“No, of course not.” I replied too quickly because that had been exactly what I was thinking.

It was too dark to see his expression or even if he shrugged, but after a second he said “OK”.

We talked for a while out there, mostly about places we’d been – before. He trumped me in his experience and honestly carried most of the conversation. Gonzo was interesting, easy to talk to and always courteous. After he smoked his cigar down to a stub (I smoked maybe a third of mine) we decided it was time to turn in.

After he swiped the key card to get us back in, Gonzo handed it to me. “Here,” he said “you’ll need this to get in and out while you stay with us.” I muttered thanks for his hospitality which he dismissed with a wave of his hand and a “our pleasure” Taking a flashlight for himself from a niche in the entryway, Gonzo handed me an electric lantern. It’s late enough that we shut off the lights in the hallways.” He explained. “Though you can still turn on the lights in your room. Gonzo guided me to my room and wished me sweet dreams. I went in. There was a dim night light and by it I could see Mary Jean stretched out in the bed. I took my pants and underwear off and climbed in besides her. She was snoring lightly. I tried to snuggle up against her, deliberately rubbing my hard-on against her hip.

Mary Jean muttered something and half-awake pushed me away. Then she rolled over on her side and soon was deep asleep again. I sighed in frustration and stared up at the ceiling. I suppose could have jerked off, again, but I was too worked up.

Sighing I got up, put my pants back on, grabbed the lantern and went back out to the hallway. There was supposed to be a kitchenette around here somewhere. I followed the hall, getting utterly disoriented in the dark, until I found a wide entryway with no door. Sure enough, inside was a counter with an office size coffee maker and a refrigerator. I opened the fridge and pulled out a container of milk. I put it on a counter, then reached into a cupboard for a glass. When I turned around I almost dropped it. Someone was standing not six inches behind me. For a second my heart jumped in my chest as gasping I stepped back. Then I realized it was BC. She was looking me in the eye calmly.

“What” I composed myself a bit. “What are you doing?”

“Gonzo lets us off the leash at night” she said. “I like to wander around in the dark.” She cocked her head and moved in even closer. My back was against the counter so I couldn’t retreat. “What are you doing?”

“ I was getting s-s-som…some…something.” I stammered gesturing toward the milk. Her face was about three inches away from mine, almost touching. BC smiled wisely. “AHHHH, yes, getting something. She came even closer. Suddenly I felt her hand rubbing my cock through my pants. I was immediately rock hard.

“HMMM,” she raised an eyebrow. “Maybe I’ll get s-s-s som…something myself.”

With a smooth quick motion she unzipped my pants. She looked into my eyes and licked her lips. She quickly pulled open my pants, then sinuously she slid down to her knees. In one swift move she pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles.

“I, wait, I, I…” Words babbled incoherently from my mouth. My swollen cock was in her hand, then, OH MY GOD! In her mouth.

She engulfed my hard-on running her tongue along the bottom, tracing a finger along the sensitive outside of my thigh. She pulled back a bit running her tongue over the head of my cock. Without warning she grasped each butt cheek in a hand and pulled me in to her deep throating me then pulling back until just the very tip was between her lips. I looked down at her to see her eyes looking up at me, eyebrows arching, and then she took me in deep again. It was wet and hot and glorious, the most fucking amazing blow job I have ever had. A huge part of it was her enthusiasm, the plainly was not a chore to her, she was enjoying herself. She began to bob her head back and forth on my cock, making wet ,slurping sounds, while at the same time moaning, “MMMmmmmmmm”

Then her finger gently stroked the side of my balls, and that was it! I threw back my head and gasped, eyes closed face to the ceiling, arching my back in ecstasy. I was cumming in her mouth while she kept bobbing her head and slurping it down.

It’s a good thing I was leaning on the counter because my knees felt like they were about to give way. She gave a last long suck, and then I could feel BC sliding back up my body like a snake around a tree. She had a Cheshire cat grin on her face now. She patted me hard, or rather slapped me lightly on the cheek. “Thanks for the snack.” She whispered, and then silently, fluidly padded away into the darkness. I exhaled a breath I hadn’t known I was holding.

“Holy Crap!” I thought “Holy Crap!” I took a couple of minutes to catch my breath, pulled up my pants, then put the milk away and picked up my lantern. I realized that I hadn’t seen a light with BC. I was bemused by this and feeling pretty good at this point, the blow job had been great, so I wasn’t really thinking. I had been in the hall for a few minutes before I realized I had no idea of where I was going. I couldn’t figure out where the hell our room was. I wasn’t too worried; I mean how big this place could be. Besides at worse I would hole up in some office until the lights came back on. Then, from around a corner I saw a light. As I went toward it, it came to me. When we were near enough, I saw it was Twat carrying a lantern like mine. She smiled broadly when she saw me.

“Hi” she said. “

“Hi”

“What are you up to?” She walked up to me.

I shrugged, smiled back. “Not much, you?”

“Wandering, you see Gonzo let’s…” she began.

“You off the leash at night.” I finished. At her glance I continued. “I ran into BC before.” I frowned “she was walking around here without a light.”

Twat nodded. “She always does. Bitch sees in the dark like a fuckin cat.” She said in admiration. She stepped even closer. “So” She touched her index finger to her lips thoughtfully. “After BC, do you” here she touched the index finger to my lips. “Have anything left for me?” Her finger traced a line down my chest to my belt buckle. She tilted her head inquisitively and in the lamplight I could see her blue eyes, soft, warm and merry with mischief.

I stepped forward and kissed her, gently on the lips. She smiled “I’d hoped you would.” She said, then carefully put down her lantern and slid her arms around me. She kissed me this time, her lips parting to accept my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her feeling the soft warmth of her skin under the flimsy material of her teddy. I ran my hand up the curve of her back then around front to her heavy breast, breaking the kiss to raise the nipple to my lips.

“MMMM” Twat moaned happily as I sucked on her breast. She pushed forward, grinding herself against my thigh. I kissed my way up, across her chest, neck and face back to her mouth, while my left hand tease the tip of her nipple and my right grabbed her luxurious ass and squeezed. She ran her tongue all along the inside of my mouth as we rubbed against each other, Twat making the nicest little noises. I could have spent the rest of the night standing there making out and groping this hot all but naked woman, but she broke our embrace and took my hand. She picked up her lantern.

“C’mon.” she said huskily. She led me through a door into an office and put her lantern on the desk. Smiling she unzipped my pants and kissed me deeply as she took out my cock. I was rock hard again.

“Nice” she murmured and smiled. I slid my hand under her teddy to her pussy and found her wet and slippery. She smiled even wider jacking me, as I fingered her then stepped away. She turned, unsnapping the crotch of her teddy and sort of draped herself across the desk, arching her back so her ass was in the air. She looked over her shoulder to me in invitation. I needed no prodding. I walked over and fumbled a bit getting my hard on inside her. She came up on her tip toes so we were the right height and guided me in. She gasped as I entered her, or maybe that was me, I was past being able to tell or care at that point.

She was wet and slippery and hot and wonderful.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned “fuck me, fuck me!” So I did.

I pounded into her hard and deep my thighs whacking against her meaty ass, then I leaned forward and cupped her tits, pushing as deeply into her as I could. She pushed back against me and I pounded her again for what seemed like a second’s eternity. “Ahh, Ahh, AHH”she cried and I was cumming, cumming CUMMING!

I collapsed on Twat’s back still inside her as we both caught our breath. I pulled back and out and we both stood up. She smiled as I pulled my pants back up. “That was fun” she said the marry devil dancing in those blue eyes again.

Twat walked me arm in arm back to our room. She kissed me at the door. “See ya soon” she said and walked away.

I exhaled took a deep breath and went back inside. Mary Jean, snoring lightly, was still asleep. I climbed in to bed, careful not to wake her and thought about the night. But before I could even finish recapping things, I was asleep.

* * *

I woke up what felt like five minutes later. Mary Jean was shaking me and the lights were on.

“Come on!” Mary Jean said. “Wake up.”

“Huh, what?” I replied groggily.

“Get dressed” Mary Jean said. “We have to get out of here; I have to get out of here!”

Still half asleep I threw on my clothes. Mary Jean had repacked our packs. I shouldered my shotgun, we went up the stairs. AT the last minute, as the door shut behind us I threw Gonzo’s card key back in, I couldn’t keep it. Like that we were gone.