The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Marriage Destiny

There where 2 years relation but the last year has been rough since Leticia was each moment more and more jealous, it comes the moment when he can’t hold any more, but to broke the relation.

Adrian Was in a bar, drunk with nothing more to think but broke the relation, When some good friend of the university of applied sciences was there drinking with some guy who was giving him a check and leaving, Adrian decided to approach him and begging to chat, he just so drunk tell George all about the troubles that we had with Leticia, George was a good friend and decided to help Adrian, he told him that he had the ability to treat couple troubles, he give Adrian the Address of the office and an appointment for the next day.

Later Adrian reached his home, leticia Know how to arrange the thinks when they fight for something, they have always be good on bed, Leticia was waiting Adrian as he always liked, with a little negligee, tan pantyhose without panties and a nice tall heels, with all the makeup, she was already on bed, so when Adrian goes to their room she only turn on the lights and move the sheets away so Adrian could see the perfect body.

Then Leticia says: Come here lover I know what you want, don’t you like what you see? I put This pantyhose just for you, I need your dick in My hands, I need to make it hard, with that view Adrian has an immediately hard on, he take off his pants and acted possessed to the bed, when Leticia take his dick into her hands, when he was hard he asked her to take him with her mouth, Leticia never wanted to do so was so decided that this one of the most disgusted thinks in their live, Adrian know that every time they take this discussion he will sleep without sex, Leticia was just pissed off to been asked to suck a dick that she jail at him and send him to sleep to the couch.

Next morning was Saturday, Leticia make the breakfast, when they was eating Adrian convinced Leticia to go with his friend, not telling anything but just that his friend want to know her, because he know that if he told leticia to go to a counselor she will not accept in million years.

Leticia wears a nice red skirt, with black pantyhose and high heels, she wanted to be nice and pretty as any day that she went out.

They reach to George in the promise time, the reception of the office was quite small but confortable, with a couch that only lead place for one couple, and next to the door a small reception with the receptionist a nice girl of about 20 years, blonde hair, she was wearing a miniskirt with tan pantyhose, strange outfit for a Saturday but I was more than happy because I love women in pantyhose.

I make the wrong mistake to look to close to the girl, the next think that I know was the jelling from Leticia regarding the way that I look to the receptionist.

The jelling was heard up to the next block and the poor secretary was just sitting there with an amusement expression, of course George opened the door of the office when he heard all the voices outside.

I apologize to him for this situation, in that moment the secretary indicates that the fault was hers for using so short dress and didn’t want to make the wrong impression. George so kind begin to talked with us, in that moment I excuse me and went to the bathroom, didn’t take me long but when I returned Leticia was very angry with me, because George has told her that he had some pictures of me having sex with other women right there in the office. I was so confused but George make me a sign indicating me not to talk.

Leticia told me that she wanted to enter the office alone with George in order that I don’t try to avoid to see all the evidence that was in that office, George agrees and says that this will only take 5 minutes to show her all the evidence. Leticia enters the office and George tell me that my problems will be solved soon.

As soon as they enter the office George told her secretary to her ear something that I couldn’t hear and then close the door afterwards. As soon as this happened the secretary face became rigid and with an empty expression, stand right looking at the door, she turned to me and says that his master had everything under control, that soon my problems will be no more, she told me that her master was order her to masturbate in front of me, right away se take out her dress and was standing there just in pantyhose, bra and high heels, she take an electric egg from the desk and begin masturbate herself infront of me.

I was hypnotized with the show that I didn’t think what George was doing with Leticia inside, when I put more attention there was no any voice until George says by the interphone: Slave come here and bring us our guest.

She answer: yes master as you command, at that moment she left the egg, put very quick her dress and tell me to follow her.

When I enter the office I couldn’t believe what my eyes where seeing, there was Leticia kneeling with just her pantyhose and heels on, and sucking George’s Dick, when that show continues the secretary kneels also in front of her master and help Leticia sucking his dick.

George tell me, hey mate what do you think? She is so good sucking dick!!

I can’t believe it, seeing leticia sucking his dick, the one discussing thing that she would never do, I was in shock when George tell me, don’t worry mate she will explain everything, don’t you slave lety?

As soon as she hear that, Leticia stand up, face me with this blank expression and just hear her say: Yes master, I will explain: you has hypnotized me to be a perfect wife, a perfect slut, a perfect dick sucker, I am only a slave to be used as you better please.

Then George tell her, good slave lety kneel and continuing sucking my dick, Yes master answer leticia and she continuing working his dick as ordered.

You know mate, says George, I specialized in mind control and hypnosis, your wife was so easily to hypnotized, I have a lot of gadgets here that I will teach you to use, not only for the use of your wife but also for any other woman that you want, they are doing a great job don’t you think? The spectacle was perfect, the two slaves sucking my friend’s dick, when a night before I have never dream in having my wife sucking mine.

George didn’t hold it for so much he asked Lety to swallow until the last drop and so she did, then booth slave stays in the floor kneeling, meantime George was explaining me some of the gadgets that will become my ordinary life in a perfect marriage from no one

Don’t worry mate this is for free, you know I was just thinking to charge you a lot for changing your wife but as soon as I heard that she was jelling so much, I decided to make this for free and permanent, but for the next slaves that you have you will have to pay me for the use of the gadgets, let’s say USD 1,000.00 each time u use one? Don’t worry I’ll know when u use them, I have everything under control.

Also If you let me I’ll asked that you let me be with Leticia sometimes I’m so amazed with her body

Of course I says yes without a question.

So let me explain how this work, Leticia is under hypnosis right now and everything you asked for will do it no matter what it is, even if it’s against her life so be careful not to ask her to fall from a building or something like this, of course she has a trigger word to enter the state and to wake but also you can put as any triggers that you want during the state of trance.

Slave lety come here, yes master answer lety and came to us, there was my wife almost naked just with her pantyhose as I love her, slave from now on Adrian will be your master just as I am, you will follow all his orders without hesitation but also mine, says George, Yes master I will obey every command my masters give to me, says leticia.

In that moment I take the word and says, also slave lety no word says by your master George will be against my orders, and my triggers will have control on you even if your master George would the contrary this orders can’t be changed do you understand? Yes master I will obey every command, master George can’t erase my triggers from my master Adrian.

Good, says George, good played indeed you have protect your property I like that, well she is blank I think you have work to do saying her triggers in the meantime I’ll go to the bathroom, Slave Regina come with me that you will have to clean me up, Yes master answer his secretary.

They left us alone and there she was standing at attention my wife Leticia, was so sexy hypnotized, and I begging to work in some triggers, first the entrance trigger, she was from Spain so I think in making all the triggers in Spanish good thinking so it will very funny in the next years.

So slave, listen every time you hear me says “Duerme profundo Lety” you will enter in this state of mind, no matter what r u doing or thinking, you will stop to do whatever you r doing and will stand an attention to your master, do you understand? “Si amo obedecere tus ordenes” (yes master I’ll obey).

Good then your exit trigger will be: “Despierta puta” (awaken whore) and you will only remember what you was told, do you understand? “Si amo obedecere tus ordenes” (yes master I’ll obey).

Ok, let’s try it (hope it works since George is not here to help me if this fails), “despierta puta”

What? Says leticia, what I’m doing naked? Where we are? Just fucking prick what did you do to me? I just, where is my cloth? You…

“Duerme profundo lety” at that time Leticia became blank expression didn’t belive that was so amazing to hear her says: “si amo obedecere tus ordenes”.

Then the real story begins…