The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marriage Counceling

Marital counseling was not exactly what Tom had expected. Then again, how could he complain when it was Christina’s idea in the first place? Everything was always her idea. They always did what she wanted, which he supposed, was the reason they were seeing the therapist in the first place. At least Dr. Simmons was sympathetic to him. He hadn’t expected a female therapist to understand the way he felt about his marriage.

And at least Christina had picked a therapist he wouldn’t mind talking to frequently. Leslie Simmons was tall and fair, with bright blue eyes behind tiny wire framed glasses. She wore her thick blond hair in an elegant French twist on the back of her neck, a look that matched the formality of her beige suit.

“You are expressing to me several needs, Tom.” Leslie Simmons said during his individual session. “You feel that you make enough money for Christina to stay home, and not work. You feel that her job exhausts her so that the housework suffers and she is not performing adequately sexually. You also feel that your wife should listen to you more, and respect your opinions… What is the phrase they use? Ah yes, ‘gracefully submit’ herself to you. Am I correct?”

“I sound like a Neanderthal.” Tom muttered.

“Not at all.” Dr. Simmons smiled. “Such desires are common in husbands these days. There is a strong sense of nostalgia for the traditional roles of men and women. You wouldn’t believe how many women come to me wishing their husbands were more forceful, or commanding to them. The important thing is that these are easy issues to address both in joint and individual therapy.”

She reached in her desk and pulled out a spiral bound notebook. “Here,” the therapist handed it to him. ”I want you to think of this as a wish list. Write down all the things you wish your wife would do for you, not matter how silly, small or even perverted it might seem. Believe me, I’ve seen it all. When you come back on Tuesday, we’ll discuss it.”

“Does Christina have one too?” He asked, frowning as he took it. Homework was never something he enjoyed.

“I have many methods, Tom. Don’t worry about what I do with Christina.” Dr. Simmons smiled. “Do me a favor and send your wife in for her session.”

“He is such a pig.” Christina muttered. “Honestly, I think he wants me to stay home all day in a little French maid outfit and be his sex slave sometimes.” Leslie Simmons privately thought that might be a good role for Christina. Her patient’s wife was petite brunette, very lovely to look at. She had the most wonderfully shaped lips, the best feature in her oval face, framed by long, slightly wavy hair. Leslie was no lesbian, but she appreciated feminine beauty and preferred to work with attractive women.

She allowed Christina to continue ranting about her husband for a few more moments, as she contemplated her subject’s legs. Tom had excellent aesthic taste for women, Leslie decided. A pity he didn’t chose a wife who pleased him emotionally, as well as visually. “Christina.” She interrupted. “Your becoming upset. That’s not very productive, now is it? Let me help you calm down.”

Christina watched as Leslie stood and walked over to a stereo sitting on a bookshelf. “I find listening to this helps many people relax.” The doctor told her. “When you are relaxed we make more progress, so it is very important that you relax.” She tapped a button and… noise came out of the speakers. Christina wouldn’t exactly call it music. It seemed more like synthetically produced drum beats in several different tones. It was soothing though.

“I’m sorry, Dr. Simmons, “Christina began.

“Shh. Wait until you are completely relaxed. Just listen to the music for a few minutes. There’s no hurry. Listen to the music and let yourself relax. There’s no need to worry about anything here. Close your eyes if it helps. ”

Christina nodded and closed her eyes. The music seemed to be getting inside her head. It made it difficult to hear what Dr. Simmons was saying.

“I want you to relax Christina. Let go of your cares and worries. Just listen to my voice and relax. Do what I say and relax. It is very important that you listen to my words and do what I say. Relax and do what I say.”

Part of Christina thought it was odd for Dr. Simmons to be so insistent on her obedience, but she was too relaxed now to care. Besides, nothing she said sounded like a bad idea. They were things she would have thought to do on her own, if she wasn’t so involved her career or in making Tom do what she wanted. It was wrong for her to treat Tom like that. She ought to be more considerate of his feelings and his needs. He was so wonderful and she was lucky to have a husband like him.

Christina blinked her eyes open. “Oh I’m so sorry, Doctor.” She blushed, “I think I fell asleep.”

“Not at all.” Dr. Simmons smiled. “You were just very relaxed. What were you thinking about?”

“Well, I was thinking about Tom and the things you were telling me about his desires and I realized that maybe he was right and I was being unreasonable with him. I don’t think I’ll quit my job for him, but I can certainly make more time to be at home. I should worry more about what he needs, rather than what I want.”

“That’s wonderful, Christina. It sounds like you made some progress. We’ll meet again Tuesday and you can tell me how it goes.”

The next Tuesday, Tom was back in Dr. Simmons’s office. “I can’t believe how great the last week has been. I mean, yeah we still had our disagreements, but instead of her slamming the bedroom door in my face, she just smiled and said ‘What ever you think is best, Tom.” She never says that to me, and she said it three times last week. We even had a talk about her job, and she agreed to cut her hours back to part time, so she’ll be home more.”

“And you’re happy about this, Tom?”

“Well, yeah. It’s not perfect. I’d still rather she was home all the time. But I guess this is okay for now. What did you say to her last week, anyways?” Tom asked.

“Perhaps later Christina will tell you herself. Now, I believe you had an assignment for me.”

“Oh yeah. My notebook. Well, I’m not sure if I did it right. I, uh, sort of concentrated on the sex part, since Christina wasn’t giving me a hard time last week.” He handed it over to her.

Dr. Simmons flipped through a few pages. “That’s perfectly understandable. Sex is a large part of a healthy relationship. It’s natural for that to be a priority now that your wife is more compliant. Tell me, which of these fantasies are the most important to you?”

Tom shifted uncomfortably, “Well, all of them are things I really want from her.” Leslie smiled at him. “I think the most important is her giving it to me any time I want. I’d love to just say the word and have her strip down to her bra and panties and then suck me off. Maybe have her waiting for me when I come home from work like that, kneeling by the door, in her underwear, with her mouth open, ready to lick my balls. Am I a pervert?”

“Not at all, Tom. Oral sex is a common desire in men. What else would you like her to do?”

“Oh, just more of the whole sex slave thing. I’d love to have her beg me for sex, and for her to be unable to come unless I gave permission. I’d love to see her dress up for me, maybe in a French maid costume, or a cheerleader outfit. I’d really like to maybe put her on a leash and collar and have her crawl around on her hands and knees like an animal…”He broke off. “Sorry, Dr. Simmons.”

“Don’t apologize for your needs, Tom. Your wife has denied you things that you value with her domineering behavior. But with counseling we can make her more submissive, more compliant. She’ll be the wife you’ve always desired. Now, I think its time we scheduled a joint appointment for the two of you. How does Thursday sound?”

At home by herself after work, Christina wondered again why she had agreed to cut her hours. It was career suicide and Tom knew that. Yet he had continued to ask her to stay home. She knew they didn’t need the money, but she liked going out and accomplishing something with herself everyday. Why couldn’t Tom understand that?

Sighing, she recognized the signs of anxiety that Dr. Simmons had taught her to watch for. Funny, she had never considered herself to be of nervous disposition before. Christina supposed it was as good a time as any to take the medication she prescribed and listen to one of her therapeutic tapes she had been given.

She took one of the unfamiliarly labeled pills and lay down on the couch in the living room, as the odd, rhythmic thumping she had first heard in Dr. Simmons’s office started. Christina listened to the music and let her mind go drift. So strange the way the combination of pills and rhythm seemed to make her body melt into the couch. She felt…floaty. As if her mind drifted free from her body.

Christina began to lose her concentration as her mind slipped free. Listening to the tape made her realize what a bad wife she had been. Tom works so hard. I should do something special for him tonight, was the last coherent thought she remembered.

That evening, as Tom arrived home from work, he found a surprise waiting for him at home. His wife, Christina, who never made sexual advances and always categorized oral sex as “icky” was waiting for him at the door, kneeling quietly in her white slip. Her head was bowed and her hands rested on her knees, palms upturned.

“What are you doing, Christina?” he asked. “Are you sick?”

She turned her head up to face him, causing her hair to bounce charmingly around her breasts. She was wearing one of those slips with a built in bra, and her could see her perky nipples through the thin material. “No, I’ve just been thinking Tom. I’ve been awful to you lately. I thought I could make it up to you in a small way.”

Boldly, she reached for his fly and tugged the zipper down. Christina pulled down his pants and his jockeys, revealing his cock, already getting hard thinking about what might happen next. She leaned forward and gently cupped his balls in her hand. She bounced them slightly, as if testing their weight, then massaged them gently with her fingers.

“I’ve been a bad wife, Tom. But maybe I can be better.” Christina kissed his balls, and then began licking them, slowly, then with more enthusiasm. She ran her long fingers along the shaft of his penis, toying with it as she tongue bathed his balls. Showing more zeal, she began licking his cock too, teasing it with her tongue instead of her fingers. Tom had never seen her so eager, as she put the whole shaft in her mouth and begun sucking on it, as if it were a lollipop and she was a greedy child.

He grabbed awkwardly at her breast, as much for balance under her cock-sucking onslaught as for passion’s sake. He thumbed her hard nipple as she sucked and licked harder and harder. He could hear her muffled moans of pleasure, as he took his free hand and wrapped his fingers in her long hair, forcing her face closer to his crotch, to take more of him in. Tom came explosively and she took all of that too, slurping every last drop off of him.

“Mmm…” Christina murmured. “That was nice. We’ll have to do it everyday.”

The next afternoon, Tom barged into Dr. Simmon’s office before his regular appointment to demand answers. “What’s going on here? I thought my conversations with you were private, but I see you’ve been telling Christina everything…” He trailed off in the middle of his tirade; finally noticing whom else was in the therapist’s office. His wife was kneeling in the middle of the rug, in her white cotton bra and panties, the same pose as last night. Her face was completely blank and serene. Like a blank page for me to fill, he thought.

“Tom, as you can see, I asked Christina to come early for our appointment. I felt we had many things to go over privately.” Dr. Simmons uncrossed her legs and stood from her desk. “Please, have a seat and I will explain.” Christina still hadn’t moved, or even acknowledged that someone had entered the room. She still stared off into the space Dr. Simmons had occupied.

“What have you done with my wife?” he staggered out, slumping against an empty chair.

“Nothing that you or she didn’t want me to do. You both wanted me to fix your marital problems, didn’t you? Well, now they are gone. Christina will never fight or disagree with you again. I have made her more compliant and sexually submissive. Yes, I did share with her some of your desires and fantasies, but she is not consciously aware that she knows them. It simply occurs to her that you might enjoy these things. “ Leslie Simmons shrugged.

“How did you…? Why did you..?”

“A combination of hypnosis and drugs which I informed her were for anxiety. They do keep her relaxed after a fashion.” She smiled, not unkindly at Christina. “I’ll write you a prescription for them if you wish to keep her in a trance like this. Some of my clients prefer it. As for why,” again, she shrugged. “Its what I do. You had marital problems and came to me to solve them. So I did.”

Tom shook his head. “I never asked for you to make her a zombie.”

“Oh, I assure you, your wife is not a zombie. Unless that’s what you want her to be. It’s tricky to program, but robotic or zombie like behavior is an occasional request I receive.” Dr. Simmons replied smoothly. “Here, let me demonstrate what else I’ve taught her.”

She snapped her fingers. “Christina, here.” Tom watched in shock as his wife crawled over to Dr. Simmons on her hands and knees, and began licking her hand. “You expressed a desire for a pet at one time, Tom. Right now, Christina believes she is a house cat of some sort. A more obedient cat than you’ll normally see, of course. I could make her a dog if you prefer, but I find felines to be more sexy.”

Christina stopped licking the therapist’s fingers and began to wash herself. She languidly licked her hands then smoothed them down her thighs; clearly enjoying herself with slurps and purrs. Tom was aroused by this living fantasy of his. “You’ll find a leash in the drawer next to you. She rather enjoys being lead around by it, I’ve found. Go ahead and call her over.”

Tom swallowed hard. “Christina, here.”

Almost daintily, Christina ceased grooming herself and crawled over. She looked up at him with her huge, submissive eyes and place her “paws” on his lap, in a cat like manner. Tom fastened the collar around her neck and his new pet began to purr contently.

“But, what about...”

“Your other specifications?” Leslie smiled. “Not to worry.” I’ve begun conditioning her to behave like this only when collared. She’ll do different things depending on your commands, or the triggers you use. “For example, if she wears a French maid uniform, she’ll speak in a French accent, serve at the table properly, clean house, and service you sexually. Every evening when you return from your office, she will greet you as she did last night, with her mouth open and waiting to gratify you. At all other times, she will be grateful and submissive to you. You could use her as a footstool if you wanted, or loan her to your friends. She’ll just thank you, and tell everyone what a wonderful husband you are. She is what you have always desired.”

“She can’t be happy like that!” Tom insisted, eyes wide and disbelieving.

“Oh yes she is. Christina, tell Tom how you feel about this new situation.”

Christina smiled. “I love it. I’m so happy now. Before I was confused and angry all the time. Now things are so simple. I just have to make Tom happy and I will be happy.”

“See? From the lady herself. She is perfectly happy. But I’ll make a deal with you, Tom. Take her home for a few weeks, see how you like her. Test drive her, as it were. If you aren’t satisfied with her, just bring her back and I will undo everything I’ve done to her and credit your account with double the fee you’ve paid me. I sincerely doubt that will happen, but I make the offer anyways.”

Tom looked at his beatifically smiling wife, who was slowly stroking the inside of her thigh with one hand as she stared at him. He swallowed. “Agreed.”