The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marooned Amid the lusty Stars:

Contact: Cecelia

MD, MF, FF, GR, sci fi, preg

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter II

* * *

When Janice got to the engine room, Lisa was in the rear, the sound of her cursing echoing through the chamber. The great thruspace engines were silent, their consoles blinking with red warning lights.

“What’s going on?” Janice asked Carla McIntyre.

The engineering assistant looked back at her captain, brushing some of her curly, red hair back over her shoulder. She walked up to Janice, her compact form barely coming up to the captain’s shoulders, jumpsuit struggling with her heavy tits. “I’d better let Lisa tell you, Ma’am.”

Well, that not good. Carla didn’t usually keep silent, so she probably figured it’d be best to let her boss give the bad news, and take any possible punishment for it. Given that Janice didn’t have a bad rep for killing the messenger of bad tidings, the tidings were probably very bad indeed.

Good news, it didn’t look like Carla was frightened, so the tidings were probably less dire than “prepare for your imminent demise.”

“Damned, fucking, useless…” Lisa’s grumblings grew louder as she worked her way out of the small access tunnel. Finally, the engineer got out and walked up to Janice, her shoulder-length black hair struggling to escape from her hairband. Angry, violet eyes stared up at Janice, while her full lips were compressed in serious displeasure. “So, you want the bad news or the shitty news first?”

“I’ll go with shitty,” Janice replied.

“Okay, shitty is that we’re going to need a complete, as in, pull the engines and rebuild them from core out, overhaul.”

Fuck…” Janice hissed through her teeth. That wasn’t—not quite—as expensive as buying a new ship was, but it was close. The chances of her getting canned were approaching 100 percent, and to be honest, they weren’t looking that good for the rest of the crew, either.

“What’s the bad news,” she finally said.

“We’re going to be a little late. About five months or so.”

“What?” Janice couldn’t keep herself from shouting. Five months? By that time, they’d almost certainly be listed as missing: presumed lost!

“The core is fucked. The only thing we can do is take short hops, really short hops, and give it a week or so in between.”

“It’ll take that long to get to the port?” Janice said.

“No. It’ll take that long to get to the nearest world… Conway, I think it is.”

Janice blinked and hissed in annoyance. Conway was a colony world, without even a FTL transmitter. Just a bare bones orbital station. If they got to Conway in five months, they’d probably be waiting another month before anyone dropped by to get their message. And Conway made Conner’s Crossing look like a fully developed core world.

“Four months,” Janice repeated.

“Hey, well, at least we have a guy on board… From what I heard over the coms, he’s also a pretty nice looking hunk.”

Janice bit her lip, remembering how he’d looked, just how… incredible, he’d looked, even unconscious. But that wasn’t an issue. Right now, she had to start the ship on its way.

God, I’ll be lucky to get a job as a garbage scow operator after this… Janice shook her head. And we have a single male on the ship—I bet the girls will be fighting over him before long…

Poor guy. Especially if he’s a colonist. They’re not used to not being in charge…

* * *

Cecelia chased the others out of the sickbay, leaving her patient supine on the diagnostic bed. She hadn’t wanted to sound worried, but the fact was that a hand scanner was just that—a hand scanner, not the full set up she had here, and there were more than a few things that could lead to a patient dying that you could only pick up with a full scan.

Frowning, she ran the diagnostic and nodded. Nothing that looked terrible, in fact it almost looked like he was in a deep sleep cycle.

“Some sort of emergency drug?” Cecelia murmured to herself. It wouldn’t be unknown for a ship to try something that she hadn’t heard of—mankind had been in space for over 400 years, and there were plenty of worlds out there with their own ideas of how to protect a crew…

Granted, it obviously hadn’t worked on everyone. Trying to keep people from using up too much oxygen didn’t work when they were ripped apart by an explosion of exposed to vacuum. On the other hand, it had worked in this case.

“Well, brain readings are normal, looks like you’re just in a really deep sleep,” she said to herself. That was good. Medical science could do a lot, but it couldn’t restore a brain that had died.

She turned around, reluctantly, to look at the big monitor, that would show off his full condition.

His physiology is a little strange. Modified human? There were some, but not a lot. Genetic engineering was heavily restricted. On the other hand, a body like that… Cecelia licked her lips, staring at the display. It wasn’t showing him as a nude, but the tracery of internal organs, arteries and veins…

Well, part of being a doctor was thinking about what went on on the inside, and if she was a little turned on by the fact of how utterly healthy this guy was, that was her lookout, wasn’t it? In fact—a beeping alert interrupted her thoughts. He was waking up, almost like someone had thrown a switch. Cecelia turned to look at him, absently running one hand through her curly, brown hair. After all, guys enjoyed waking up to a curvy, sexy doctor. Even better that this guy was in good shape and not dripping blood all over the floor.

She went to him, putting out a hand on his arm as he started to stand up. Her fingers could barely make an impression in his firmly muscled arm. He blinked once, and looked at her—and Cecelia was lost for a moment in his vibrant, green eyes, that looked at her, over her… They seemed to be evaluating her, sizing her up.

Her nipples started to stiffen at the thought, and she was abruptly grateful for her doctor’s coat.

“Are you okay?” she asked. “We found you in a pod.”

“I…” the man blinked once, then nodded. “I am fine, but my memory seems to be a bit… disordered.”

“It is?” Cecelia asked. She hadn’t found any signs of brain damage, but amnesia didn’t always show up…

“Yes. I was traveling, there was a sudden wrenching feeling, and now…I am here.”

“What’s your name?”

“I—Aleph.”

“Okay, Aleph…” Cecelia frowned. Aleph wasn’t a normal name. First letter in the Hebrew alphabet, so it’d be a bit like naming someone “A”. On the other hand, she had roomed with a girl named “Psychopathic Unit” so it wouldn’t have been the worst name she’d ever heard. But there was still a chance that it wasn’t Aleph’s actual first name. If he didn’t remember, she figured they’d just find out when they got to port.

“Well,” she said. “It looks like you came out pretty good from this disaster…”

“Yes,” he said, and then looked over her body. “Pretty.”

Cecelia felt a flutter in her stomach. God, this guy just looked so incredibly hot. “Do you have a wife, or girlfriend?”

“No.” He shook his head. “Not…yet.” He smiled. “But I would enjoy one…”

Cecelia shivered in delight at that thought. The doctor and her sexy patient, on a trip… She moved her hand and touched a stud, locking the hatch to the corridor. After all, a doctor needed privacy when she was working with a patient. She licked her lips, feeling a warmth she hadn’t felt for some time rise in her juncture. After all, there’s only so much a girl can get from her dildo… But even so, she’d never fallen for a guy this fast…

“What do you want with a girlfriend?” Cecelia asked, putting her arms behind her back and arching herself, showing off her globular tits. She couldn’t avoid staring at the way his muscles were just so…

Yummy!

Then he nodded, and stretched, coming closer to Cecelia. He was so big! Her head barely came up to his lower chest, and there wasn’t a woman on the ship who would look anything more than petite next to his powerful frame.

And then she looked down and saw it.

* * *

He’d been looking at her, and Cecelia realized that Aleph must like what he’d seen. She could see the bulge in his crotch.

God, that was a big cock. She’d noticed it from the sensors, but looking at it, the way it swelled, pressing against the fabric…

She licked her lips.

“To have her. Possess her…” he said with a smile. “Give her what she needs.”

Cecelia shivered at the words. Most guys started with candy and flowers. She’d never even had a guy who had been so upfront about his desires.

“And what does a woman need?” she said, a breathy catch in her voice. She could feel the heat coming from his body, smell the male musk that was filling the air. Now that he was awake, he was all male, and it felt different than anyone she’d ever been with before. A casual knowledge of his place, a tiger among the sheep.

“To belong…” he chuckled. “Like on the colony worlds…”

Cecelia shuddered involuntarily. She knew about life on the colony worlds. You went there to find a guy—or guys, and then have a whole brood, because they were land-rich and people-poor. And they seemed to be the place where guys ran things… Some sort of alpha-male paradise.

Cecelia had never cared about that, but this guy…if this was what guys were like in the colonies…

“That’s…” she licked her lips, suddenly aware of how sensitive her nipples were, rubbing against her confining bra. “Cool…”

“Yes,” he said, and suddenly his hands were on her hips, their pressure and heat sending a shudder through her curvy body as she felt it through the coat.

“Let…” Cecelia paused. What am I doing? God, I don’t care, because right now I’m fucking horny and haven’t had sex with a man for the last month! “Let me check you, um, body… I’m a doctor…” She slowly fell to her knees, looking up at him. God, her head was lower than his crotch now. “Because there might be some minor…” She reached up and undid his fastenings and then fell silent as his cock emerged, rising up, the thick, dark shaft and swollen purple head gleaming in the light of the compartment.

Oh… Oh… There were sexbots that weren’t that big… She continued to undo his pants, pulling them down, revealing his heavy balls. The musky scent in the room grew thicker, a man’s scent. Cecelia breathed it in, moaning softly as she pulled the pants down and Aleph stepped out of them. Looking down at her.

Looking down at his woman… And then she felt one hand, one powerful hand reach down and grip her by her curly brown hair. Holding her. Controlling her.

Possessing her.

And she loved it. A shiver of delight ran through her body and she could feel her pussy just sopping with her juices, her womb seeming to quiver with desire.

But she wouldn’t do that. Not yet. She was on her knees before this man, and she knew what he wanted and what she needed.

She cupped his balls in her hands, the heft and warmth of them driving her nuts, before she rose up slightly and started licking and kissing the underside of his shaft. The taste and scent combined to drive her to higher levels of needs and she knew, as she moaned softly, that her clothes were soaked with her juices.

“Good,” he murmured. “You would be popular on a world… I remember that much… Now, continue…”

Cecelia kissed the length of his thick shaft, then slowly rose up, kissing the tip, tasting the precum that was already flowing and then, with an eager moan of delight, opened her mouth and took his cock into her.

It was hard. She’d never had a cock this big, but her need, her arousal let her do it.

“Good,” he murmured. “Good girl… On your knees, obedient to your body…isn’t this what you need?”

Cecelia couldn’t talk as she bobbed her head on his cock, but emitted a muffled grunt of agreement. This was wonderful. She’d had sex before, but not like this. Not with a guy who just seemed to know what he wanted… and what his girl needed.

Then she was lost in the moment, serving this man, Aleph, who she’d just met. Her hands moved of their own accord, undoing her top, revealing her bra-clad breasts and then Cecelia was wiggling out of the confining clothing, feeling the cool air strike her nipples… Before she arched her back and used them to engulf his shaft, the warm skin driving her to ever greater efforts.

The room was silent, his hand on her head, approving, as Cecelia worked, sucking and rubbing, the mixture of her saliva and his semen falling down into her tits, letting her form a warm, wet tunnel for her man’s pleasure.

Then she felt him swell. Heard his growl of release and her mouth was filled with his treasure, the hot fluid’s taste driving her into her own orgasm. Her muffled squeal filled the room as she arched her back, swallowing, but not fast enough even as the white, sticky tide flowed out, covering her tits, rolling down them and dripping onto her belly. When he pulled his cock out of her mouth, Cecelia’s high, meaningless wails of pleasure filled the room, even as she fell back on her curvy ass. She looked up, just in time for another spray of semen to cover her face, and curly hair, a facial like she’d never had before.

“Stand up,” Aleph said. An order. Cecelia didn’t care. She stared at his cock, the cock that was still erect and staggered to her wobbly feet. She reached down, without caring that he was looking at her, and pulled her clothes off, leaving her panties for the last, pulling them down and leaving them in a pile with the rest of her clothes, before she looked up, panting like she was in heat. Her full tits were coated with his semen, thick, erect nipples dark against the white fluid and paler skin.

Then, Aleph was reaching down, gripping her around her hips and lifting her up, holding her effortlessly. He leaned against the table and held her over his cock, arms motionless while her pussy dripped with her fluids, raining down over his shaft.

“Now. I will have you.”

Yes, Oh God, possess me, have me, make me your fucking slut… Cecelia couldn’t control her need, as she stared at him, before cupping one tit, raising the nipple to her mouth, lightly sucking it clean of that incredible semen of his.

And then he brought her down, his cock pressing into her pussy, filling her, stretching her in a way no man had ever had her before. Cecelia threw her head back and screamed in pleasure, the feeling beyond anything like she’d had before, the sense of being impaled on this alpha male’s organ. Then he was spinning her, even while she was still taking his cock up almost to her room, bending her over the bed, the fabric rough on her nipples.

“Now,” he repeated. “It’s time.”

Then he was thrusting into her, the sound of his flesh slapping her her ass loud in the room, her grunts and moans filling the air. He moved his hands up along her body, every touch driving her even more insane. He cupped her tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

“These will do,” he said. “Full, bountiful… just like your fertile womb…” Then he growled as if some need had come over him, and was taking her, faster and faster. Cecelia gibbered, her mind going blank, all of her training and education meaningless in front of the sheer, dominating pleasure she was feeling.

He kept thrusting into her, the man and his woman, until Cecelia felt a tide of pleasure start to break over her. She was cumming. She was cumming. Her scream was loudest yet, as she wildly shook her head from side to side, feeling his cock swelling in her pussy, before her womb was filled with a tide of semen, more than before. It filled her, overflowed her, branded her as his even as it rolled down her inner thighs onto the ground. Cecelia shuddered, vaguely wondering if she’d ever felt as completely filled, as completely erotically dominated as she had.

No. Never. She’d never had a man like this who understood what he wanted, who made her his, once he decided he wanted her. And she needed him. Wanted him…she could never feel complete without a man like this…

One last shudder of pleasure ran through her body and as she sank into a soft, comforting, pleasure-filled sleep, one last thought came to mind.

She’d never heard of a woman coming back from the colony worlds, or even wanting to. No wonder. No wonder if people like Aleph lived there.

With that thought, Cecelia sighed, and fell unconscious, full lips curved into a satisfied smile.

* * *

Absently, Aleph stood up, looking over at the nude doctor, her body sprawled out on the diagnostic bed, covered with his semen, more dripping from her pussy. He dressed himself, even as she sighed, falling deeper into her post-orgasmic snooze, a smile on her full lips. He lightly placed one hand over her belly.

Her fertile belly.

He didn’t remember his name. Not yet, but he smiled. There was a sense of satisfaction, of completion to him, now. He had taken the woman, made her his, willingly so. He had fulfilled his purpose, and she would fulfill her fertile destiny—if not today, than soon.

After all, it was what she wanted.

With that, Aleph dressed himself and left his woman, he needed to find out more, where he was, what he was here for… And how he could fulfill his purpose.

He opened the door to the corridor, even as Cecelia sighed once more, a hand moving to lightly rub her pussy, her back arching in unconscious pleasure as she continued to dream of the man she’d woken up—and the man who had given her such pleasure. Dreaming, she didn’t even notice as the lights went dim and the door closed.

* * *