The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mark’s Journey, Making Love

Chapter One: A New Hope

Author’s Note: This story follows along the Mark storyline arc, which begins with “How I Tamed Your Mother.” Reading the first story isn’t necessary, but will provide context for this story. However, this story is a sequel to Mark’s Journey, Taming a Shrew. You should read that before starting in on this.

* * *

October 31st, 2010

What did you do with a bimbo when you wanted- no, needed to unmake the bimbo.

Mark’s father had indeed been angry, yet he had composed it all behind a wall of indifference. If Mark hadn’t known better, he might have believed that his father didn’t care. The tell was in his father’s eyes, his blue eyes were little pinpoints of cold fire. A raging fire of cold heat. The sort of flame that burned low and slow, Mark felt certain he would find the truth of his father’s anger in some perilous way later.

“You fucked this up. You fucked it up miserably.” Mark’s father said, staring down at the slut-on-a-leash that was Sammi. Mark’s only saving grace was that it was the weekend, hopefully that left enough time to fix what he’d done. “I don’t suppose you did us the courtesy of locking away who she was in a neat corner of her mind?”

Shit. Mark thought. Shit shit SHIT!

The solution had been there along, so obvious. Sort of like imaging a computer before you wiped it, just in case something got corrupted or lost in the process. If he’d saved a part of her- but no, Mark hadn’t thought of it. If the Gifted had genius-level intellect, then impulse had betrayed him into stupidity.

“No...” was the only response Mark could come up with.

Mark’s father continued to stare at him, continued to stare at the bimbo kneeling on the floor beside him.

“Umm, like, are we gonna do him?” Sammi asked Mark, looking up at his father.

“No. Shut up.” Mark made sure the second part was a command. It may well have been that Sammi was too stupid to do anything but obey at this point, but his irritation with himself was rubbing off on her.

“She’s your problem now, you realize that?” Mark’s father continued, “No matter what we do to fix this, you’ve changed her life completely—taken it away, you’re responsible for her.

“In any case, I will have to go about making sure that those who knew her forget what she once was, or, at least, plant a convincing enough story in their heads that they could see her fall from who she was to who she is now.”

Mark shook his head. It wasn’t supposed to be this way, Sammi had merely been practice. His ultimate goal was to be with Allison Reid, that was going to be a bit difficult with Sammi hanging around with him all the time. He needed to find a way to bring her back to some sort of normal, something where he could be responsible for her from a distance.

“Do you need... my help?” Mark wasn’t certain whether or not he wanted to see what his father would be doing.

“You’ve done enough, I think.” was Mark’s father’s curt response. However, after a moment, he said, “Actually, make a list of all of the people that would know enough about her to care. Teachers, friends, the things I can’t figure out from just having her name.”

Coming up with the list was a lot easier than Mark expected. Between what he had seen when he’d ravaged Sammi’s memories, and what fragments were left in Sammi’s head, he was able to cover most of the people in her life, even some that his father hadn’t thought of, like her boxing instructor. Delving so deep into who she was had given Mark some ideas.

There was no way he could rebuild her personality enough to what it was, but, with some practice, and help from his father, he could build a personality believable enough that a story explaining the change would be convincing for anyone else who wasn’t close enough to her, but knew her well enough to wonder... to ask questions that would need answers.

Mark had used his powers for ill, this was the chance to use them for good. True, he was correcting his own mistake, his own evil, but that didn’t change the fact that he could help her. He could give Sammi a life she would be happy with, a life she would deserve. Maybe she would have been happy with the life she had, but there was no way to know that now. He couldn’t give her what should have been, only what could be.

Sammi was in his room, gazing up at him adoringly while he compiled the list of names and relationships in a spreadsheet. He still wasn’t sure what to do with her. He’d had sex with her whenever he could get it up, but they were both expected at school the next day. As good as his father might be, there was no way he would be able to fix everything in time for tomorrow.

Mark’s phone buzzed on his desk. He always kept his next to the keyboard. He needed to know when he got a text, a call, any sort of notification that might have any sort of importance. Sure enough, there was a text from his father.

Parents sorted.it said.

There was a brief moment of relief that washed over Mark and he stared at his phone for many moments longer, long enough that Sammi spoke up.

“Umm... did you, like, fall asleep?”

Mark shook his head clear and looked down at the perky blond who gazed up at him, her face now a mixture of concern and pity. It was a look Mark had never thought to see on her features, but he found he liked it. Sammi was adorable, he could make sure she remained adorable. He felt the stiffening in his pants that told him he was ready again, if he wanted. He found that he did.

Scooping Sammi up in his arms as though he were the big bad ape and she was a damsel in distress, he transferred her from the floor to his bed.

“Oooo, eeeee!” Sammi giggled, “Are you gonna, like, fuck me?”

That was something he would have to fix, the valley girl voice of idiocy was a bit much. But it hadn’t been like he had carefully sculpted her from stone as he should have. He just sort of hacked away until the stone was some rough, distorted facsimile of what it should have been, a cheaply hewn attempt at human form.

Still, she was attractive and he was hard. Sammi had been naked most of the weekend, and Mark hadn’t been wearing much in the way of clothes either. He’d thrown on sweatpants and a t-shirt when he had to deal with his mom, or his dad, but that was about it. His pants dropped to the floor in record time.

Sammi’s hands slipped underneath his shirt to feel the rock-hard muscles that existed underneath. Mark had always assumed he was naturally athletic. That was certainly true, but not in the way that he imagined. There was still so much more to being a Gifted that he didn’t know, didn’t understand. He just hoped that his father could fix things, he wouldn’t get to explore what being a Gifted meant if he ended up on the UGA’s radar.

That was the dark place in the corner of Mark’s mind that haunted him. It didn’t stop him from mauling Sammi’s pathetically small chest, and it didn’t stop him from thrusting his full erection inside of her. True, he could have been gentler, but she was slick and ready and he was impatient. The perfection of the moment was flawed though, a glaring black mark sat on it all. How long would he be able to enjoy freedom if the UGA found out?

From what Mark’s father had mentioned, the UGA didn’t seem like the type of organization to make a kid disappear for a mere fuck-up. However, they would be keeping a much closer eye on him if he slipped onto their radar for any reason, including his little accident with Sammi. The last thing Mark wanted or needed was to be on some list that a secretive, shadow society managed, as if he were some major threat to the balance of society in the world.

“Oooh, oooh...” Sammi’s moans weren’t feigned. It wasn’t something he’d specifically put in her, but it seemed that Sammi was quite vocal when having sex. He didn’t put it in her, well, not the moaning anyways, but it definitely kept him harder for longer. “Please... please...“

Mark reached out and pushed his thumb aggressively against Sammi’s button. He hadn’t had much sexual experience before this weekend, but the long hours spent with Sammi had taught him more about female anatomy than AP bio ever could.

They were seniors, both of them. Mark’s gut clenched as he realized, not for the first time, that he’d quite literally robbed Sammi of her future. Whatever it is she wanted to be, whatever it was she might have changed her mind and become, none of that was on the table now. For his part, biology and psychology had suddenly become fascinating subjects for Mark.

The expertly applied touch to Sammi’s clit was enough to send her into orgasm. However, as Mark had quickly learned, the first orgasm was really just a gateway to so much more. Mark let his fingers trail along Sammi’s hips up to her stomach. Now he was gentle. He could have played rough, but he’d done that enough over the last twenty four hours.

Sammi’s soft mewling was all Mark needed to hear to know he was on the right path. Her body was hard, rather than soft, a result of her intense workout and physical lifestyle. Nevertheless, the way his hands pressed into her flesh, kneading against her muscles, kept him harder for just a bit longer. It was his own sexual stamina that had been the limiting factor on how often they’d had sex since he turned her. Even though he had the physical energy to keep going, his cock was still playing catch-up.

Underneath Mark’s touch, Sammi shivered and moaned underneath his touch. She was like his instrument, playing a tune to his every desire. When he pushed up her small chest into mounds and flicked his thumbs over her nipples, her moaning went up in pitch.

When his lips touched hers, like fire, she stopped breathing, as though waiting for more.

What Mark liked best, however, was when his fingers returned south. At some point he’d already slipped out, not quite soft, but not very hard either. However, his fingers didn’t lose their rigidity, and he’d become quite expert at using them. He could tease her up to the edge of orgasm, and then bring her back down, holding her against the line, ensuring that whether or not she came again was entirely under his control.

At some point, exhaustion did creep up on him. Mark was fit and young, but the accumulating hours of sex had taken their toll. It all caught up to him at once, and the last thing he remembered was pulling Sammi’s smaller body into his own, cuddling with her.

When Mark woke up, it was to Sammi’s head bobbing as her mouth worked around his cock. He was slightly hard again, and Sammi’s goal was obvious, but it was the first time that she’d truly initiated intercourse on her own.

It occurred to him that in spite of everything that had happened, life experiences left indelible marks upon the people they happened to. He was certain that Sammie was a virgin, or, had been a virgin. But after a weekend of carnal pleasure, that was no longer true. He wasn’t sure what her actions meant, but he was left with the distinct impression that she was genuinely growing fond of him.

After everything that happened, for the first time Mark began to feel a glimmer of hope.