The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

There’s Something About Mariquit

Synopsis : Sometime it just doesn’t pay to complain if your room mate steals your boyfriend.

Faith was standing in the hall outside Mariquit’s room. She seethed as she listened to her Filipina room mate laughing on the phone. " That’s right, my slave boy Jon, you cannot resist my commands. Whenever I say ‘Obey Mistress Mari ’ either on the phone or in person you will again fall into this same deep hypnotic trance. You know that I am the most beautiful, most desirable woman you have ever met. No woman can compare to me. You love me and only me. Faith means NOTHING to you. You love me. You love ONLY me. Do you understand, my little love slave? Now you may hang up and go to sleep AFTER you masturbate, thinking only of Mistress Mari.”

A few more moments passed in silence as Faith got angrier and angrier. Mariquit Ka had been her room mate for the past two years. Mari was a short, well built Asian beauty and was a senior at school, as was Faith. She had moved to the US at the beginning of her junior year. Faith on the other hand was a tall, thin blonde, from a rich American family.She had many room mates before Mari, but all had moved out due to her arrogant attitude. She KNEW she was better, prettier,thinner, and richer than ANYONE else.

Faith thought she was doing Mari a favor by being her room mate. After all Faith’s family had employed many Filipinas as maids, so she knew a lot about the southern part of the country where Mari had been born , many of her maids had come from there. In fact Faith had offered to have her mother hire Mariquit as a maid after she graduated, knowing how hard it was for foreigners to find jobs. Mari had at first seemed insulted, but as time went on the two had become friends, or so Faith had thought.

Faith had been dating Jon ever since their freshman year, in fact, they had publicly announced their engagement only a few months before, so she was irate thinking that her rich, American fiance and her poor Filipina room mate were engaged in phone sex while she was at a night class.

Finally Faith could take it no more, she pushed open the door and confronted Mari, who was dressed only in the briefest of bra and panties. The black silk under things looked hot against Mari’s perfect, dark, Asian complexion.

“ Mariquit Ka ! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? Jon is MY boyfriend. We are going to be married after graduation. I’m not surprised he would do phone sex with a little Filipineza like you, but I’m amazed you would be so disloyal to ME. I thought you were my friend.”

The lovely young Asian girl knew the insult that the word Filipineza held. Europeans called their maids Filipinezas and then later ALL Philippine women were painted with that same brush. All Filipinas would be angry if they heard that ethnic slur. Faith had lived with Mariquit for two years, but didn’t know her at all

The dark beauty had been born in Mindinao, in the south of the country, into the Ka family. History said the Ka’s were descended from Magpakita Ka, a legendary sorceress from the years before the Spanish had conquered the Philippines. Her name Mariquit meant “lovely one” so she , at least by name, was a lovely witch. Mari had graduated at the top of her classes in high school and was in the top one per cent of her college class as well. She had studied hard learning not only her own field, pharmacology , but was minoring in psychology. That combined with her family history gave Mari all sorts of avenues to alter people’s thoughts about her. But she seldom imposed her will on others unless she felt wronged.

Jon had come over one afternoon when Faith wasn’t home and tried at first to seduce her, then as time wore on and his patience wore thin, he tried to rape her. But Mari, had offered him a drink, composed of a native Philippine herb and a modern scientific drug and soon Jon was crawling on the floor, worshiping her feet. Ever since Mari had used him as a sexual play toy, trying to save Faith’s feelings by not revealing Jon’s attack on her.

But now Faith, too, was showing her true colors. The ethnic insult, the anger, all proved again to Mari that Faith was a closet bigot, espousing liberal causes in public but holding horrible biases against races and nationalities other than her own in private.

Faith stepped forward and slapped Mari across the face. " Bitch! He’s mine. Leave Jon alone.”

Mariquit leapt up off the bed and grasped Faith’s hands, and, with a surprising strength, held them motionless. Faith was a full head taller than the dark Asian, but it was clear Mari was much stronger. She narrowed her gaze and stared directly into Faith’s blue eyes. Something amazing then happened. Mari’s eyes began to glow with some sort of magical power. A green glow seemed to emanate from the lovely woman’s bright eyes. Faith had never seen THIS before.

As much as she tried the blonde couldn’t look away from the Filipina’s glowing gaze. She was captured by Mari’s eyes. And within seconds she felt a dizzying sensation in her stomach. She felt her knees begin to weaken and a funny feeling, like tingling, began inside her head. What was happening?

She could hear a slight hiss or buzzing sound at first and then, slowly the incoherent sounds became clearer and clearer. The sounds were words. Was Mari speaking to her? She couldn’t see her room mate’s lips moving but the soft, compelling voice she KNEW was Mari’s kept on speaking to her , deep within her mind. " Obey Mari. You belong to Mari. Obey Mistress Mari. She is your Mistress. She is your Goddess . She is your owner. You MUST obey Mari...She is so powerful ... she is so beautiful .. you are helpless to resist her commands...obey Mari ... you MUST obey Mari.. .”

The words kept assaulting the blonde girl’s brain, she couldn’t think for herself. The words... the words...she was so confused.

Now Mari reached out and placed a finger under her chin, holding the blonde woman’s face steady as she drew her lips close to Faith’s ear, whispering warmly " You have always been attracted to me dear Faith. Secretly you have always wanted me. You know I am so beautiful that no one can resist me. Just to be near me excites you, dear. You need Mari . You can’t fight it any more. Today is the day of your surrender. Surrender to your desire for me. You want Mari so badly. You can’t fight it any more. You love Mari, she is so beautiful. You need me Faith. You need me to take command of your mind. You need me to take command of your will. You need me to own you...you are powerless ... I am your Mistress.....”

The lovely blonde’s mouth fell slightly open. She was having trouble concentrating on anything other that what lovely Mari was saying. She seemed to remember that she had always had a delicious lesbian crush on Mari but wasn’t that WRONG? She shouldn’t feel that way about other women. No. No..... What was happening? She NEVER had a crush on Mari. NEVER. She was no lesbian. Why was she thinking this way ?

Mari gently stroked Faith’s hair as she continued to whisper into the immobile woman’s ear. " It does no good to fight Faith ... no one can resist Mari... she is so strong ... so powerful .. so beautiful... and you are getting weaker and weaker every second... every second brings you closer to total surrender ... unable to fight Mari’s power ... unable to resist Mari’s beauty ... surrender to Mari ... you know you want to... give in to the feelings... you’re lost and only Marie can save you ... obey Mari ... obey your beautiful Pinay Mistress. Obey Her ... Obey Her ......”

Faith would have fallen to the ground had not the sexy Asian coed been supporting her, still her mind resisted, and yet every second she felt her will power grow weaker.

“Mariquit is so exciting ... so beautiful ... so powerful ... no one can fight against her will... you feel so weak and helpless when you are near her... you want to do everything she tells you to do .... give in ..... give in Faith ... you are much too weak to fight it any longer... just give in ... obey me.....”

Now Mari pulled back and again looked deep into Faith’s wide open eyes with her own glowing green orbs. She focused her full hypnotic power on the tall blonde. She felt the tendrils of her mind reach into Faith’s psyche and rearrange her thought patterns. She located the last remnants of the blonde’s will to resist and crushed them.

A look of fear filled Faith’s beautiful visage.

“Now is the time for surrender my pet... total ...complete .. surrender to Mari... I want you to say it now ... repeat my words.... say I belong to Mari.... I belong to Mari ... I belong to Mari....”

First Faith heard Mari’s soft, sensual, voice repeating the command and then , soon she heard another voice repeating the same phrase in unison with Mari’s hypnotic words. The other voice sounded so much like her own . Soon it was Faith’s voice alone repeating the mantra.

“I belong to Mari... i belong to Mari ... i belong to Marie...” and with each repetition of the phrase it was more true. Her will had finally collapsed and she had neither the ability nor the desire to resist anything the dark sorceress commanded. In her mind she KNEW Mari was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and that she loved the petite Filipina...” i belong to Marie...i belong to Marie...” she repeated over and over, unable to stop the words or the thoughts... helpless before this seductive Asian beauty. The green glow of magical power emanating from Mari’s eyes had burned away her will to resist .... she ... belonged ... to ... Mari....

She was nothing but a piece of property. Anything Mari wanted she would do. She loved the beautiful Asian Goddess. Her face was blank, her mouth hung open and a small drop of spittle ran down her chin.

“Faith, my dear. Aren’t you sorry you were so mad at me? Isn’t it perfectly OK to let Jon worship me, just as you worship me? Tell me dear isn’t that perfectly all right?”

“Yes Mariquit.. Jon SHOULD worship you just as I do,”

“Faith.... I think when we are alone you should call me Mistress Mariquit... and you shall be my slave girl. Is that all right with you?”

“Yes Mistress Mariquit... i am your slave girl...” Faith’s eyes were totally vacant, like some sort of Zombie, she had no independent thoughts. Only those given to her by her Mistress Mariquit.

“Slave girl Faith, slaves should always be naked in front of their owners. Why are your clothes on?”

The entranced blonde looked down on herself and realized she had a pair of shorts and a tee shirt on but promptly remedied that situation by pulling them off and dropping them to the floor at her own feet. " I am sorry Mistress... i am naked as you desire.”

“Good girl,” the Asian sorceress whispered, " get down on your knees.”

Faith fell to her knees, now in perfect position to worship her new goddess.

The sensuous Filipina turned and looked back over her shoulder at the kneeling blonde. " Now kiss my ass.”

Without a moment of hesitation Faith crawled to Mari and planted an adoring kiss on her soft backside, as the dark haired beauty laughed.A look of desire started to replace her vacant stare. Her breathing quickened.

Mari reached over and picked up the phone, then handed it to her blonde slave. " Call Jon up and ask him to come over here IMMEDIATELY, tell him you HAVE to talk to him.” The petite Asian knew Jon should have awakened from his trance induced sleep by now and wanted to use BOTH of the arrogant preppies.

“Now, my little slave, lay down on the floor.”

The svelte blonde rolled over and lay on the floor, face up.

Slowly, temptingly, Mari stood above Faith’s head, one leg on either side, and lowered her ass toward the enslaved girl’s face. Mari knew that Faith had NEVER even dabbled in lesbianism, but also knew the strength of her erotic magic was irresistible.

“You want this don’t you slave girl. You want to taste my pussy. You can’t wait. Tell me you can’t wait.”

“ Please Mari, I can’t stand it anymore, please let me taste your pussy. It’s so close. PLEASE.”

Mari dropped lower, then lifted again, laughing as Faith renewed her begging.

“Tell me you’ll be my slave forever Faith and I’ll let you taste it.”

“Yes...yes Mistress Mari I’ll be your slave...”

“Say forever slut slave...tell me you’ll be mine forever...”

“FOREVER MISTRESS MARI... I’LL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER.”

Closer and closer Mari brought her cunt... nearer and near, Faith could feel the warmth and smell the delicious fragrance.

“What are you, my little pussy slave, tell me what you are.”

Faith began to cry, she had been totally broken and now Mari was humiliating her, but she couldn’t resist her sensuous body, " I’m your lesbian slut slave, I’m your cunt lapping slut. I’m your pussy sucking servant. I’m ANYTHING you WANT me to be.”

Again Mariquit laughed, " good girl, then you may taste me.” She lowered her ass onto Faith’s face and the desperate slave pushed her black bikini panties aside with her tongue and began to lick her pussy, each taste exciting her more. She was totally enslaved to her Filipina room mate now, she would humiliate herself in any fashion just to continue serving her.

Seconds, then minutes , maybe hours passed as Faith continued her worship. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Mari shouted, knowing who stood outside.

Jon opened the door and saw the beautiful Asian woman , astride his fiance’s face . He was stunned.

“What’s going on? Faith ? Mariquit?”

“Faith is a lesbian pussy slave and is worshiping her new Mistress, THAT is what is going on.” Mari panted.

“I don’t understand... What....what....” Jon stammered.

Mari smiled. “Understand this panty slave, OBEY MISTRESS MARI’ , the Asian sorceress shouted as she repeated his trigger phrase, plunging Jon again into a deep magical trance. His eyes opened widely and his gaze became vacant. His hands fell to his side. He, like Faith before him, was frozen in place.

“Now you are my slave too Jon, both of you arrogant assholes are MINE. My slaves. My property. MINE!”

Yours, replied Jon, emotionlessly.

“Yourffs,” echoed Faith, her mouth still furiously worshiping Mari’s delicious cunt.

The lovely dark goddess got up and commanded her two slaves to kneel in front of her. She stood above them, hands resting on her hips, olive skin perfectly setting off her black bikini pants and tiny bra.

“ I would have finished school and moved on , if you two had just left me alone, but you had to prove you were better than me, didn’t you. Now you’ll spend the rest of the semester being my helpless servants. Obeying my every command, and if you are lucky, I’ll let you free after graduation. But then again, my Mom needs some house servants at home , some Americanezas, so you MAY have to come back to Mindinao with me after school is over.”

The two just stared at her blankly as she spoke.

“But for now, kiss my feet!”

Faith and Jon began to kiss and lick her bare feet. It was Friday night, class didn’t start until Monday. It would be a long week end.