The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marcus’ Power

by Matrix

Chapter 15

Jesse walked through the rather large house with the scene of Mouse and Kait both jumping out from behind the kitchen counter and had to laugh. Again. ‘Mouse and Kait... Who would have thought it?’ she thought. She wasn’t at all against it... She just wondered what Marcus would think of it. That was a couple of hours ago.

Jesse was, for lack of a better word, bored. It was only almost two O clock and she was ashamed to say, that she already missed Marcus. She knew that him and Shain had been training for close to seven hours. ‘I Shouldn’t bother them’ Jesse thought as she walked through the house. ‘It wouldn’t be right’ her thoughts added

Then she stopped walking and sent a telepathic message. <’Shain, you guys have been at it for seven hours! Can I take him to New Orleans to get some lunch??’> the message asked. Then she just cocked her head slightly and awaited an answer.

<’Yeah, in truth, I could use a break. Don’t you dare tell him that though!’> she heard the reply say. A ghost of a chuckle followed it. <’I’ll send him to you... Where are you at?’> Shain then asked.

<’Near the game room.... I’ll meet him half way’> her thoughts replied.

<’Ohhh, you’re so cute when you’re impatient’> Shain replied, Jesse could almost see her brother smirk.

<’Just send him, will ya??’> she replied, her face a little red from embarrassment from her brother’s comment.

<’He’s on his way’>

Jesse started to make her way towards the den. Her mind was a little worried though. Marcus did not sleep with her the night before. That worried her quite a bit. At first she thought that Marcus had chosen Mouse over her. Then she found out that Kait had been assigned his personal guard and asked her. She told her that he had chose to sleep on the couch. That worried her even more.

‘He just has a lot on his mind, Jesse’ she told herself as she walked. But she was a little insecure about the way he felt about her. She thought that she was being a little silly, but she had never felt this way about a boy before... And it was a little intimidating. But she kept her chin up as she walked to her love.

She turned the corner and seen Marcus coming her way. His shades were lowered somewhat and she could see a wild look in his eyes. Jesse could tell immediately that Marcus was in a good mood. The light seemed to almost dance in his eyes as a smile crossed his face when he seen her. ‘See, Jesse?? He’s glad to see you... So quit being such a worry wart!’ Jesse thought with a light laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Marcus asked, he looked a little confused but still cheerful.

“Aw, it’s nothing, just thinking about stuff. Hey, you up for a little lunch in the city?” she asked as she leaned forward and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

“Hmm, give me another kiss I might be,” he replied and waited for another kiss. Marcus got his wish. “Yeah, lets go... If we keep doing that I won’t get any further than the bedroom for lunch.” he added with a devilish smile.

Jesse blushed a little bit and said, “And what would be wrong with that??”

“Not a damn thing! But I would like to see New Orleans.”

“Alright, let’s go.”

“I think that we should walk. I don’t feel like taking the car. What do you think?”

Jesse looked at him adoringly and said, “Yeah, a walk would be good.”

And then they started for the door and New Orleans.

* * *

New Orleans was not what Marcus had expected. It wasn’t the fact that every one looked at him because he had a sword on his back, because Marcus and Jesse had both sent out a command that people should ignore the swords. No, what was out of place was... Jesse. She had to be the only person that he knew that came to New Orleans and picked hamburgers over cajun food. That was... Surprising.

They had chosen a little outdoor cafe to eat at. It was nice, Marcus liked the accent of the natives. They had a small booth and looked like to teenagers in love. In fact, there were two or three couples doing the same thing. All seemed to be all right in the cafe. But Marcus kept his guard up anyway. They were both seated and talking, like always, Marcus loved Jesse’s company.

“So, how did the training go?” Jesse asked, she already had a good idea, because Shain said he needed a break and he never said that.

“I think it went alright. I didn’t know a person could program themselves... At first Shain was kicking my ass when we were sparring. After he showed me that mind trick though....” he let the sentence hand and a smirk appear on his face.

“After he showed you that, you started to kick HIS ass.” Jesse said, an appreciative look on her face.

“Yeah... He said that I could meet the Knights I was going to lead tonight on the training grounds. At seven. I’m a little nervous about that...” he said, the nervousness showed just a little on his face.

“Marcus, I’m not going to bullshit you... Some of those Knights aren’t as willing to follow you as blindly as Kait is. You might have to.... Put on a show. Accept a few challenges. There’s something else though...” she said, she was looking at the worry on Marcus’ face.

“Yeah, and what would that be?”

“Well, most of the Knights have at least one follower. I think they would appreciate it if you did too. I don’t know for sure, mind you, but it’s just a thought.” Jesse finished, glad it was over. She really didn’t know how Marcus felt about slaves.

‘Slaves? Think about the responsibility Marky my boy. Casey did not work out that well... But... I bet I could do it differently this time around, I know more than I did’ he thought, then looked into Jesse’s mirror shades. “All right, I’ll get one before we go back today,” he said in a calm and even voice. “Where would you suggest I look for one at?”

‘Whoa, that was easier than I thought!’ “Well, believe it or not Marcus, New Orleans does have a mall. We could find one there just as good as anywhere else.... Just be a little more careful this time, huh?” she said, lowering her shades to give him a wink.

Marcus decided to say something that he knew would catch Jesse completely off guard. “Ok, but if I get me a follower, that means you have to get one too!” he said, laughing out loud at the expression on her face.

“I-I-I guess I could. I didn’t know if you wanted me too. I guess it would be nice. The last one I had... Well she... Aw, never mind, I never thought you would say that.” she said with a nervous chuckle. She wasn’t about to tell him the last one she had died for her being insubordinate. The Zone in New Mexico killed her.

Marcus seen that he was missing something by the way Jesse was acting. But he chose to let it go for the moment. “All right, let’s finished up lunch and walk down to the mall.... I bet Kait is having a fit I didn’t tell her where I was going. She thought it was a real honer to become my personal guard.” Marcus said with a chuckle as he sipped his milk shake.

“You don’t get it, do you Marcus? After the wars are over, you will rule all the Knights in the Zone. You already are going to rule the ones here. Your going to be like a King. What you say, goes. So, yeah, she is honored, as she should be.” Jesse replied, the warmth of her smile was radiating charm.

“Yeah, well, it just takes some getting used to. I mean, it wasn’t that long ago I was going to fuckin’ high school and my biggest worry was people talking to me. Now I have to lead a band of Shadow Knights into a war... That’s a big step in a short time.” Marcus said, his voice low and serious.

“I know, but you can handle it. It’s prophecy, we’ll win. I know it.” Jesse said, the sheer conviction of her voice made Marcus feel better.

After lunch, the walk through New Orleans was an interesting one, to say the least. For some reason, Marcus decide to take the scenic route to the mall. The scenic route he had in mind was the worst part of New Orleans. This didn’t worry Jesse. It just made her curious. She had no idea why he would want to go through this part of the neighborhood on foot. They were walking by a district that had a few abandon buildings and those that weren’t... People was living in them anyway. Jesse felt pretty bad when she seen the dirty malnutrition kids, but said nothing.

What Marcus did not tell Jesse, was that they were going to an illegal fighting tournament. As they were walking along, Marcus was reading people’s thoughts at random. One of the thoughts he read had told him of a all-girl street fighting competition. They could only win by two ways. They either had to knock there opponent out or they had to make them submit. He had also read deeper about a regular fighter that went by the name of Sam “Special K” Wilson. From what he could read, she was the favorite for the competition.

Marcus stopped dead in his tracks in from of an old abandoned warehouse. Jesse couldn’t take it no more. “Ok, I give. Why the hell are we here??” she asked in a good natured voice.

“You wanted me to find a follower... I’ll find her here... Maybe.” he said evenly.

“What is this place. I would say that there is nothing here, but I did a scan on it. There is about 20 teenagers and ten adults in there,” she let her scan roam there thoughts. “Hey! There watching a fight.... Ya know, this is just like you to pick a fighter!” she said with a laugh.

“Yeah, I know. But I have someone specific in mind.” he said and started walking for the entrance.

“You want me to handle the guard that is on the other side of that door?” Jesse asked in a nonchalant voice as she followed him.

“Go ahead... Just don’t kill him.” Marcus replied jokingly.

“Alright.”

When they made it to the metal door, Jesse used her Kinetics and unlocked it. The door opened at her will and a guard rushed out which Jesse handled very efficiently with a spinning back fist. The guard was an over-muscled man in his late thirties and had a mustache. When Jesse’s Kinetic charged fist landed against his temple, he fell to the ground completely unconscious.

“Nice,” Marcus said with an appreciative look. “But why didn’t you use mind control?” he asked with a chuckle.

“What’s the fun in that?” Jesse replied with a smirk as she hopped over the unconscious body. She walked into the building with Marcus right behind her.

The floor was made of cement, Marcus noticed. He also noticed the circle of people in the center of the room. Most were cheering on the fighting that was going on in the center of the ring. Marcus nudged his way through the circle of people so that he could see the fight better. And he seen that Sam Wilson, his pick for a follower, was fighting. She looked to be about 20 years old.

She was wearing cut-off blue jeans and a red tank top. Marcus admired her long muscular looking legs. They were very tanned. They were not overly muscular, just very toned, as were her arms. She had dark red hair and an ample sized chest. Marcus wanted to do an in depth scan on her but didn’t want to throw her concentration. The girl she was fighting was about two or more inches taller than she was.

People were yelling all around Marcus. Most of the bets were placed on Sam. She was circling her opponent with a.... Smirk. She knew that she would win. Her opponent stepped in and threw all her weight into a punch. Sam merely sidestepped and kicked out with her foot. Marcus watched as the foot landed squarely against the other girl’s knee. The audible crunching sound was heard by everyone in the circle. The girl fell like a rock, screaming... Until Sam kicked her again, this time in the jaw. That kick made the girl slip into unconsciousness.

Sam stood in the middle of the circle of people, but she was not smiling. Marcus did a scan on her to see why. He found out that she did not like fighting. She fought so she would have money to eat. She was a fifth degree black belt in Kenpo, so, these fights were like a cake walk for her. She still didn’t like hurting people, though.

Sam walked up to a very large, fat man and held out her hand. The man placed five crisp one hundred dollar bills in her hand. They exchange a few words and from what Marcus could see, they were not very friendly words either. Marcus lowered his mirror shades a little so that he could see Sam a little better. That was when she just happened to look over at Marcus. She gave him a small smile.

<’Follow me outside and meet me at the back of the building> Marcus sent the command to Sam. He watched as a confused look came over her face for a few seconds, then she gave him a bright smile and nodded.

Marcus then turned to Jesse. “Give me about ten minutes... I’ll reprogram her behind this building.... And you still have to pick YOU a follower!” he said with a smirk.

“Alright, get outta here. I already have one in mind. Ten minutes, then I’m coming back there Marcus. Don’t forget, this town is crawling with Dark Knights.” she said, pushing him a little towards the door.

Marcus started for the door, he could sense that Sam was about five feet behind him. The day light hit him like a ton of bricks when he made it outside. He walked slowly to the back of the building. Marcus was planning on being a little more careful with this one. He didn’t want her to be totally dependant on him. He wanted to leave her personality intact. That was, if she had a personality that he liked.

When he made it around the corner of the building he turned around. He could hear and sense Sam coming. He was a little anxious. Well, that didn’t quite describe it. He was nervous as hell, he didn’t want to screw this up like he did with Casey. He was barely able to fix her and it drained the hell out of him when he did. Marcus spared a brief moment to wonder how she was doing and then he seen Sam turn the corner.

“Who the fuck are ya and why did you want to talk to me?” she asked, she was a little annoyed at not knowing why she even came out behind the building.

Marcus looked into her sparkling green eyes and thought, ‘Well, she’s a little rude, but I think I can fix that’ “Hello Sam, my name is Marcus Carver, also known as the Son Of Dakrin.” he didn’t know why he threw in that last bit, but it sounded good. She didn’t get a chance to reply though. He reached inside her head with an extension and made her immobile for the moment, so that he could do his reprogramming.

The first thing he did was look through her memories. This girl had a hard knock life. She was orphaned at fourteen and went through some tough shit in foster care. Marcus knew what that was like. Her personality was fine if she wasn’t mad at you though. She had a bad temper and when she lost it, people got hurt. Her temper sort of reminded him of Mouse a little... But this girl was way more violent.

Marcus started off with simple stuff. She would be totally in love with him and would always obey him. Things like that. But he threw in the command that she would always call him Master. He did that mostly for the Knights he was going to meet later. Like he did Casey, he made it so that her nipples were easily aroused and that she would always have an orgasm at the beginning, middle and end of sex when they had it. He did all those things, but... He also threw in that she would not miss him if he had to leave and he said the words “I’ll be right back.” that way he didn’t have to worry about fucking up her head if something happened to him.

He implied more rules, mostly ones that would make her completely loyal to him. Making it so that she would never try to hurt him, or letting her let anyone else hurt him. And above all, she would never lie to him. If there was on thing that Marcus hated, it was a liar. Sam would never do that to him. Marcus did manage to keep most of her personality intact, just like he wanted to.

The hole process took about seven minutes. It took that long because he wanted to make sure everything went right. There was no need to rush and make mistakes on the way. He had learned this the hard way. Sam was more like a very, very, very loyal girlfriend. Or at least that’s how she would act... Save the fact that she would call him Master.

Marcus pulled his extension out of her mind and took a look at his new follower. Sam’s eyes held a dazed look for a about twenty seconds. She shook her head once or twice, as if to clear the cob webs, then her gaze made a direct line to Marcus and her green eyes sparkled when she seen him. She just looked at him for the longest time. She was looking at him like he was a long lost love that she had just found.

“How do you feel Sammy?” he asked, he had decided that name sounded better.

“I feel.... Wonderful, Master. I can’t believe I finally found someone that finally understands me and that I’m in love with him.” Sammy said in a calm and even voice. This was how she supposed to act. She was not supposed to be a die-hard slave. She was just to think of him in the highest regards and be helplessly in love with him.

“Master, is there anything I can do for you??” she said with a touch of mischief in her eyes.

Marcus looked up and down her body several times, then sighed. “There could be plenty of things you could do for me Sammy. But this isn’t the right place or time.” Marcus said, genuine disappointment in his voice.

“You just let me know the time and I’ll be there, Master.” she said with a small giggle.

Just about the time she said that, Jesse walked around the corner of the building. A smile covered her face that seemed to almost radiate charm. Following slightly behind was a girl that looked to be about Sammy’s age. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans and a t-shirt that left a piece of her mid-rift exposed. She was very pretty and Marcus could see why Jesse was smiling so broadly.

“What’s her name?” Marcus asked Jesse, a look of amusement on his face. He would have sworn that Jesse would have picked a guy.

“Terri. Apparently, your follow and mine were best friends. I left it like that in case you wanted to keep yours half way normal,” she stated with a proud look, then added, “May I?” she was talking about having a look at what kind of job that Marcus did on Sammy.

“By all means, what ever get’s your kicks,” he said with that same amused expression. “That is, as long as I get to look at your work.” he added ruefully.

Jesse shrugged her consent and sat about to look into Sammy’s head. Sammy had no clue as to what was going on. She did feel the confusion when her Master’s friend entered her head though. Sammy was still content. If her Master trusted this kid, so did she. She went along with the confusion for her Master’s sake. She had no clue she didn’t have a choice. But that was alright, because her Master wanted it to be so.

“Damn Marcus, I think you did a great job!” Jesse said as she pulled out her extension.

Marcus had just pulled his extension out of Terri’s mind as well. “You didn’t do that bad yourself, Love. You would think we’re becoming Pro’s at this!” he said with a lighted hearted laugh. Marcus noticed when he laughed, it seemed to make Sammy smile wider. He also noticed that Jesse had made Terri into more of a slave than Sammy. She was a lot more submissive... At least to Jesse. She was her regular self with everyone else.

“Well, Marcus, I think we should get back. You’re supposed to meet the Knights in the training yard in three hours.” Jesse said, a frown adorning her face.

“You feel up to walking a few miles, Sammy?” he asked his new follower. He hoped that she would tell the truth, he was monitoring her thoughts just in case.

“Sure. I love walking, Master.” she said, and hooked her arm through his.

“Well, Jess, lets hit the road before Shain has a shit fit about us being gone so long.” He said with a chuckle and started walking. Jesse was on one side of him, Sammy on the other, and Terri walking beside, but slightly behind Jesse.

They started their walk back to the base.

* * *

They were about ninety percent of the way home and it was a couple of hours before dark. They all walked in silence for most of the way. Marcus was in deep thought most of the way. Both Jesse and Sammy could see that. So, they did not want to disturb his thoughts. He was thinking of the Dark Knights... He was thinking of breaking his word and starting the war early. The old saying, all is fair in love and war was ringing in his thoughts.

Waiting a month was a little tough for Marcus to understand, even though it was his idea. He wanted to get this little war over with as soon as possible, So that he could move on to bigger fish. Mainly The Zone in New Mexico. But what could he do? They were pretty evenly matched and that meant that there would be quite a bit of blood shed if they didn’t train properly... There would be blood shed regardless.

As luck would have it... Fate would decide for him. Jesse and Marcus both got a telepathic message from Shain. <’Where the hell are you guys?? You won’t believe this.... But I have 75 Knights at the main gate and they say they will only talk to you... Their not from the Zone and I sure as hell have never seen them’> the message said.

<’I’ll be right there’> Marcus sent back. Then he looked over at Jesse. Then at Sammy and said, “Do you see that big ass house about a mile down the road?” she nodded. “That’s where I’m going to be... Get there when you can.” Marcus said, in a hurried voice. Then took one more look at Jesse and she knew what he was going to do.

They both took off in a dead run, at supernatural speed. Neither sure what they would find when the got there. Marcus was moving so fast that the world around him almost seemed a blur. He could sense that Jesse was barely keeping up. Marcus was not going top speed. He knew if he did that, he would end up needing new clothes when he got there. All sorts of possibilities were racing through his head about what he would see when he got there. None of them were the actual truth.

Marcus rounded the bend in the driveway and slowed his pace to a walk. There were three busses parked in front of the big iron gate. They were all very shiny. The windows were tinted so dark that a person could not see inside them. There was about five Knights standing and facing the gate.... And about 15 of Marcus’ Knights.

There was one lone girl standing in front of the five mysterious Knights. Her hair was such a light blonde that it was almost white. It was cut short, save the bangs which covered half her eyes. That was when Marcus realized none of the mysterious Knights were wearing shades. The girl’s eyes were a pale. pale blue and she was dressed in all black.

All of them, even the girl, stood at such a disciplined attention that they almost looked like statues. Marcus and Jesse moved around the nights to where his were standing. They were looking a little nervous. Marcus came to stand by Shain. “I guess we have some guests.” Marcus said, there was no humor in his voice.

“She said that she would only talk to you. I told her you wasn’t here... She said they would wait.” Shain said calmly. He didn’t feel calm though. He felt nervous, real nervous. There were 69 Knights, not counting the ones standing in front of him, on them buses.

The girl with the pale blue eyes stepped forward until she was only about three feet from Marcus. She knew who he was. She pulled out the sword that was on her back slowly, her eyes never leaving his. She did a twirling motion with it so that the hilt was point skyward and the tip was pointing at the ground. She was fast to notice that Marcus did not even blink. She then fell to one knee, driving the sword through the asphalt at the same time.

Her eyes never left his when she started to speak. “I am Kamren. Daughter of Kalib. I offer my blade and skill in hopes of an alliance.” she said in a soft but firm voice and Marcus could have sworn he saw a ghost of a smile in those pale eyes...