The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marcus Brainwashed Slut.

By The Slaver.

What follows is an account of how, Marcus a football jock was Brainwash into a Gay Slut, by an Agent of a hostile Nation to his country. Marcus was 6 foot 2 inch tall, 175-180 lbs., black hair and blue eyes. He was part Italian with looks that leaned towards his Italian side; overall Marcus isn’t a bad looking guy. And when this account starts, Marcus was 21, over sexed, and had just graduated from Collage, and was waiting to be ‘drafted’.

By this time several of the States in the Deep South of the country had come up with a way of solving the problem of the shortest in young men joining the Armed Forces: their own version of the draft. Which put simply, worked like this, sometime during their time in either High School, or Collage all Males would have to sign forms, so during one of these form signing sessions application forms for one of the Armed Forces were placed at the bottom of the pile of forms; by the time the guy got to the bottom of the pile they had stopped reading the forms, they just singed the forms where there was a cross in pencil.

Then three weeks before either High School, or Collage Graduation all males of that year would be revived. If they showed that they could get a well payed job in the city, or showed willingness to carry on running the family farm, or could be of a great benefit to the community, they would be allowed to Graduate and carry on with their lives. The others their application forms would be completed, and sent to the local recruitment officer (he was in on it), and a few weeks after graduation they would be ‘drafted’. All the States involved had at the very begging chose the force that all their drafted men would be drafted into; Marcus’s state had chosen the Marines. The ‘Drafting’ had now going on for so long now, that no body questioned it, any more.

Marcus sat at the dining table, in Coach MacNaughtan’s home and wondered, not for the first time that night why Coach MacNaughtan had invited him over for a meal. It was not like Marcus was going to carry on playing Football any more, in a few weeks-time his ‘Drift’ papers would come through, and he would be off to serve his country. Marcus looked round the table, at the others sitting there. At the head of the table facing Marcus was Coach MacNaughtan, a large built man in his forty’s, his dark hair cut into a tight Horse-shoe. On Coach MacNaughtan’s right sat his wife Barbie, Blond, fit and so years younger than her Husband. The last person at the table sat on Coach MacNaughtan’s left was Calib the local Sheriff ; like Marcus Calib was 6 foot 2 inch tall, 175-180 lbs., with blue eyes, but his hair was Blond, or would have been had it not been buzzed so short, Sheriff Calib looked bald.

The meal was now over, and the three men were smoking cigars and drinking Brandy, while Coach MacNaughtan’s wife cleared the table. Marcus’s head had started to feel fuzzy, he took another puff of his cigar and finished his Brandy. Before Marcus could say anything Coach MacNaughtan had refilled his glass, as well as Sheriff Calib’s. Both Marcus and Sheriff Calib had finished their cigars, two replacements were given to them. Neither guy questioned it. They just let Coach MacNaughtan light their new cigars. After Marcus and Sheriff Calib had finished their second cigar and more glasses of Brandy; Coach MacNaughtan suggested that the three of them should go to his study, and talk.

Coach MacNaughtan led the way to his study; in the study Coach MacNaughtan sat in a large Leather chair beside his desk, Marcus and Sheriff Calib on a couch be Coach MacNaughtan’s desk. Then after a few minutes of small talk, Coach MacNaughtan wiped out his hard, erect cock, and ordered, “Sheriff Calib serve your ‘MASTER’ now.” Without a word Sheriff Calib fell to his knees, lent forwards, opened his mouth and swallowed Coach MacNaughtan’s cock all the way down to its base: and then he went to work sucking on it. Coach MacNaughtan let out a single low moan. As Marcus stared at Sheriff Calib and his sexual machinations, Coach MacNaughtan said, “It’ slavery. Sheriff Calib now lives to please his ‘Masters’. We get satisfaction in him pleasing ‘us’. He had no choice, but to surrender himself to pleasing his fellow man.” Marcus could not take his eyes away from Sheriff Calib. As Coach MacNaughtan stroked Sheriff Calib’s hair, making sure that the jock’s lips stay on his cock, he said to Marcus, “Marcus, do you understand what I just said?”

“No. I . . . just don’t get it!” Marcus said, his speech now slurred. His mind felt foggy, and fucked from the drugs that Coach MacNaughtan had laced his food, his Brandy, and even his cigars with. Coach MacNaughtan smiled, ‘Got you, you dumb fuck’ he thought to himself as he stared at Marcus. “Time for the next stage!” He thought as he pushed Sheriff Calib further onto his cock. Coach MacNaughtan had for many years, enslaved Jocks who like Marcus were awaiting their ‘draft papers’ and then sending into gay slavery, permanently, for life. Coach MacNaughtan’s Masters had spent a lot of time and money, in removing the real Coach MacNaughtan and replacing him with one of their top Agents, who became ‘Coach MacNaughtan’.

“You live to please! Marcus wants to please. Marcus lives to please. Marcus wants to please. You live to please. Marcus lives to please.” Coach MacNaughtan repeated this to Marcus over and over again. Slowly, Coach MacNaughtan started to repeat the mantra. “You find satisfaction in pleasing your ‘Masters.’ Marcus finds satisfaction in pleasing his ‘Masters’. You find satisfaction in pleasing men.” Said Coach MacNaughtan as Sheriff Calib served his cock. “Marcus finds satisfaction in pleasing men. You live to please men. Marcus lives to please men. You find satisfaction in pleasing men, and you’re ‘Masters’. Marcus finds satisfaction in pleasing men, and his ‘Master’s. You surrender yourself, and become a Slave because it pleases your ‘Masters’. Marcus surrenders himself because it pleases his ‘Masters.’

Marcus moaned, rubbed his cock through his pants and stated to repeat the second mantra. Coach MacNaughtan smiled; one more mantra and there would be no turning back. “Sheriff Calib surrendered himself because it pleases me. You surrender yourself because it pleases me. Sheriff Calib lives to please me. Marcus lives to please me. Sheriff Calib finds satisfaction in pleasing his ‘Masters’. Marcus finds satisfaction in pleasing Master. Sheriff Calib & Marcus surrendered themselves because they had no choice, and it pleases Master. You surrender yourself because you had no choice, and it pleases me.”

For several minutes, Coach MacNaughtan repeated this mantra and the first two to Marcus, whose drugged mind could not fight the power of Coach MacNaughtan’s voice. “You have no choice, you must surrender.” Coach MacNaughtan snapped at Marcus in a controlling voice. “I have no choice, I will surrender.” replied Marcus. “Take off your clothes.” Coach MacNaughtan said. Marcus rose from his seat and slowly removed his clothes. He stood naked, with this hands clasped behind his back.

As Marcus removed his clothes, Coach MacNaughtan motioned for Sheriff Calib to stop sucking his cock, to stand and remove his clothes. Coach MacNaughtan also stood and removed his own clothes. Coach MacNaughtan sat back down on the couch, and looked at his slave, Sheriff Calib, and soon-to-be-slave, Marcus. “Sheriff Calib, stroke Marcus’s cock.” Sheriff Calib obeyed Coach MacNaughtan’s orders. Sheriff Calib lived to please his Master. Marcus felt a surge of sexual pleasure, far greater than when he was with any woman; the endorphins his body released melded with his drug-laced blood.

“Marcus, you have no choice, surrender!” Said Coach MacNaughtan, “Yes.” Marcus answered, entranced and now totally under Coach MacNaughtan’s control. “Say it: say I have no choice, I surrender to Master Coach MacNaughtan.” Ordered Coach MacNaughtan. “I have no choice, I surrender to Master Coach MacNaughtan.”, Marcus replied. Coach MacNaughtan smiled. He had ensnared Sheriff Calib two years ago. When Sheriff Calib had got to close to the fact that Marcus was not who he said he was, and his connection to the great number of Jocks that have just disappeared, over the last five years. “Marcus, do you want to pleasure, Master?” Coach MacNaughtan asked. Marcus nodded. “You want to please Master?” Marcus nodded yes again, as he grew closer to Coach MacNaughtan’s engorged cock. Before he knew what he was doing, Marcus fell to his knees, licked and then swallowed Coach MacNaughtan’s cock, now cock was all he wanted. He wanted to pleasure his master. Sheriff Calib looked on, smiling. Coach MacNaughtan had promised Sheriff Calib that he intended to let Sheriff Calib, Marcus sexually to help with the Jock’s enslavement. As Marcus sucked Coach MacNaughtan’s cock, getting him harder, and harder, Sheriff Calib prepped Marcus’s whole for Coach MacNaughtan’s cock.

“Marcus, sit on my cock.” Coach MacNaughtan ordered. Marcus complied, without question, as he lowered himself onto Coach MacNaughtan’s cock, pulling his arse checks apart, Marcus slid all the way down Coach MacNaughtan’s cock, too his swollen nut-sacs. Marcus let out a moan of pain; he had never had anything, or any one up his arse, before. As Marcus bounced on Coach MacNaughtan’s 9″ rock-hard cock, Coach MacNaughtan said, “Marcus suck Sheriff Calib’s cock. He’s been a good slave, and it can be his reward.” Sheriff Calib could not wait to enjoy Marcus’s warm, wet mouth., Marcus lent forwards, but still bounced on Coach MacNaughtan’s cock, he opened his mouth and swallowed Sheriff Calib’s cock. Sheriff Calib face-fucked the new slave of his Master. Master had kept his word, and had rewarding Sheriff Calib with Marcus’s mouth; for Sheriff Calib’s sexual pleasure.

The study door opened and Coach MacNaughtan’s wife walked in, “What the fuck!” the Blond cried as she saw the man on mam on man action in front of her; Coach MacNaughtan looked up and let out a moan, Fuck did this jock have a tight whole, or what? Coach MacNaughtan had forgotten to deal with his wife after the meal. “Barbie should visit Karidian, and spend the night!” Coach MacNaughtan said, on hearing this, Barbie froze in place and her eyes glazed over, Coach MacNaughtan smiled as the trigger took hold: Karidian was thirty-something year old Marine Drill Sergeant at the Marine base in the next town. He was not one of Coach MacNaughtan’s slaves; but Coach MacNaughtan had planted a trigger in him that any night Barbie arrived at his base office or home, he would spend the rest of the night, fucking Barbie senseless, and without any protection.

Barbie wanted babies; and Coach MacNaughtan preferred men which was another reason his Masters had chosen him for this mission, and so when Barbie feel pregnant and had a child to Barbie and the outside world the baby would be Coach MacNaughtan’s. After a night of being fuck by the Marine Drill sergeant, Barbie would return home, once in bed she would still remember being fuck senseless, but by her husband, she would have memory of Karidian, or any thigh odd that had happened the night before. Karidian would also, after cleaning up, and removing any trace of Barbie ever being there, had no memory of the fuck-fest he had just had.

“Oh, and hon before you go was there any reason you came in here?” Asked Coach MacNaughtan, panting as Marcus’s tight arse pushed him near the edge. “Yes. There are two State Troopers here to saw you, they in the living area?” Barbie said her voice had an odd flat sound to it. “Thank you my sweet. I was excepting them. On your way out please show them into the master bedroom.” Panted Coach MacNaughtan, Barbie did not say another word; she nodded her head, turned on her heels and left the study, closing the door behind her.

Coach MacNaughtan only enjoyed Marcus for a few more seconds, as his moaned glow louder and louder, Coach MacNaughtan signed to Marcus; who pulled off of Sheriff Calib’s cock, and then he hopped off of Coach MacNaughtan’s cock, the jock then resumed sucking on Coach MacNaughtan’s thick, juicy cock. Sheriff Calib made his way to Marcus’s cock and started to suck it. “Good Slaves.” Coach MacNaughtan gasped as he blew his wad; Coach MacNaughtan kept Marcus’s head pushed down, tightly keeping his mouth on his cock, so every drop of his cum slithered down Marcus’s throat. Sheriff Calib started to jerk his cock, while he continued to suck off Marcus. Coach MacNaughtan pulled Marcus’s cock out of Sheriff Calib’s mouth, just in time for Marcus to grunt and shoot his wad over Sheriff Calib’s face and chest. Coach MacNaughtan could see by Sheriff Calib’s face that he was ready to orgasm, “Marcus suck Sheriff Calib off.” Coach MacNaughtan said, and Marcus put his mouth on Sheriff Calib’s cock, it took only a few seconds before Sheriff Calib cum; and Marcus took every drop of Sheriff Calib’s creamy goo.

Marcus and Sheriff Calib lay prostrate on the floor and the couch. Coach MacNaughtan stared at two slaves. “Marcus, you’re going to learn what being a slut is all about, just like Sheriff Calib has. Do you understand?” Coach MacNaughtan said. “Yes. I am to learn all about being a slut, just like Sheriff Calib did!” Marcus answered. “Marcus you and Sheriff Calib will serve your Masters, well. Do you understand?” “Yes.” Both Marcus and Sheriff Calib replied. Coach MacNaughtan nodded his head, he stood walked over to his desk and opened the top drew; from which he took a large dildo, lube and a collar and chain. He moved back to the two prostrate jocks; Coach MacNaughtan throw the Dildo and Lube onto the floor next to Sheriff Calib. And without being told to, Sheriff Calib lubricated the Dildo, slid it into his whole, and started to fuck himself.

Coach MacNaughtan then fixed the collar around Marcus’s neck, and pulled him to his feet by the chain attached. Coach MacNaughtan led Marcus out of the study, across the living area, and up some stairs to the Master bedroom. In the bedroom, naked with their cocks caged in Silicon Cock cages knelt the two State Troopers, glazed & empty looks on their faces. Coach MacNaughtan turned and looked at Marcus, “Slave, you need to learn how to accept your new, but lowly place in the world, so you’re going to experience it first-hand, right now. Kartan and Kodos will teach you how to enjoy your new place, and sex with men. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Marcus answered. He had no idea what he was saying, his mind was now so fucked that anything told him, he just excepted as the simple truth: and he obeyed. “Kartan and Kodos I want both of you to teach my new slave, all about being a slut.” Coach MacNaughtan said, as he led Marcus over to the bed. Kartan just nodded. “From top to bottom?” He asked, “Yes, and don’t be gentle, he’ll get none of that sort of thing were he’s going!” Coach MacNaughtan said; as he exited the bedroom and let the training begin. Kartan and Kodos lay Marcus on the bed. Then, the two Troopers climbed onto the bed, and began sucking upon Marcus’s nipples, while they caressed his smooth, hairless young body. Then the two Trooper’s fondled Marcus’s cock and balls. Marcus, already hard but unable to cum, moaned as the men touched his sensitive cock. The Troopers took turns sucking Marcus’s long cock and jangling balls.

Marcus closed his eyes and let the men do whatever they wanted to do to him. He had to obey Master, he had no choice. After five minutes of skilful mouth play, from Kartan and Kodos, and without being told he could Marcus bust his nut, spraying ounces of cum upon his chest and groin. Kodos let out a curse, he rolled Marcus onto his front, and then he and Kartan pulled Marcus up on all-fours on the bed. Then Kodos and Kartan grabbed their belts from their dissuaded uniforms; and then beat Marcus’s backside without mercy for at least five minutes. Marcus moaned and screamed and tried to get away, but it was no good; where ever he moved on the bed he could not get away from the sting of the Leather belts.

All the time, they beat Marcus; Kartan and Kodos kept asking him who had said he could come. The beating did not stop, as every time he answered that it was their mouths that had made him cum. Then suddenly, as if his mouth had a mind of its own; Marcus said in a low pitiful voice, “It was my fault, I could not control my need to cum!” The two belts hovered above Marcus’s red swollen butt, “What did you just say, bitch?” Marcus repeated what he had just said; the two belts fell from the Trooper’s hands. Marcus screamed into the pillows as Kodos rubbed the red welts on his butt.

Kartan Climbed on to the bed and reclined next to Marcus. Kodos grabbed and positioned Marcus near Kartan’s cock. Kodos ordered Marcus Kartan’s cock. When Marcus delayed, Kodos grabbed his head and forced Kartan’s semi-hard cock down Marcus’s mouth. “No teeth, boy. Suck it. Suck it like a baby, boy.” Marcus, his mouth filled with cock, soon found pleasure with Kartan’s cock deep in his mouth, tickling the back of his throat. “Yeah, that’s it, slut. Suck it. Suck it hard.” Marcus bobbed on Kartan’s cock, getting the 8″ Trooper hard and erect. “Stop, now serve me!” Kodos announced as he climbed upon the bed. Marcus pulled off of Kartan’s cock; Kartan climbed off the bed, his cock proud, and erect. Kodos wiggled his flaccid member in front of the kneeling Marcus’s face, Kodos ordered, “Just like before, suck cock.” Marcus licked Kodos’s cock and balls. The touch of his tongue made Kodos hard. Marcus then sucked Kodos’s now hard 7″ mast.

Kartan, lubed Marcus’s ass for a severe and hard pounding. As Kartan slid his cock into Marcus’s whole, Marcus moaned. “Quiet slut you’ve already taken cock now take mine!” Ordered Kartan; Kodos then grabbed Marcus’s head and face-fucked Marcus to distract him from Kartan’s constant ploughing into his arse. Then Kodos gave Kartan a nod, Kartan revved up his engine and fucked the new slut even harder and faster. Marcus felt the pressure of Kartan’s thick, hard cock, and moaned, he was asking to be allowed to cum again, but the cock fucking his face muffled his plea.

Marcus’s cock got hard again and began leaking pre-cum. Kartan was ready, so he pulled his cock out of Marcus’s whole, and jerked himself to a climax, a fountain of Trooper jizz sprayed upon Marcus’s arse. Moments later Kodos blasted his wad down Marcus’s throat, Marcus could not hold back he blasted a wad onto the bed he was kneeling on. “”Well slut that wasn’t very clever, was it? Now you’ll have to start from the beginning again!” Said Kodos as he climbed off the bed and stood next to Kartan.

Once again the two troopers beat Marcus’s arse, and then fucked him; but this time, Kodos fucked Marcus in the arse, and Kartan face-fucked Marcus. This time when both the Troopers busted a nut into Marcus, he did not cum; he just knelt on the bed taking everything the Troopers gave. Kartan and Kodos pulled their spent cocks out of Marcus. Kartan nodded to Kodos as he climbed back onto the bed, Kodos pushed Marcus down onto his front on the bed next to Kartan, he then spread Marcus’s legs slightly apart, so his rapped whole was open to him. From the nightstand Kodos picked up a large hard Rubber Dildo, he then rubbed the tip of the Dildo around the entrance to Marcus’s red, and sore whole; using the cum already in Marcus’s whole Kodos thrust the dildo into Marcus, and began to roughly fuck the jock.

Marcus moan as the dildo slid in and out his whole; instantly, Kartan thrust his cock back into Marcus’s mouth. For thirty minutes Marcus was fucked with the Dildo, and sucked cock. After which, the two Trooper again, fucked Marcus in both whole, shot their nut into him, and then changed whole. An hour and a half later, both Kodos and Kartan were completely spent, their sacs how empty and dry; all their cum from those long months being caged was now inside Marcus. Marcus fucked and spent, lay upon the bed, cum leaking from both of his wholes. Kodos and Kartan knelt beside the bed a distant, glazed look on their faces, now in fucked, mindless mode, awaiting Coach MacNaughtan’s return.

Sometime later; Coach MacNaughtan returned to the master bedroom, he smiled at what he saw; he walked over to the kneeling Kodos and Kartan and looked at their soft, limp spent cocks and smiled. Coach MacNaughtan walked over to a dresser behind the two kneeling Troopers from a draw he pulled out two new cock cages for both the Troopers; to replace their old ones. Coach MacNaughtan then went back to Kodos and Kartan and encased both their cock in the new cages, which were A278 Stainless Steel Chastity Belts, (Two of a job lot Coach MacNaughtan had got from E bay.) the two Troopers moaned as the tight cages were locked in place.

“Is he a natural bottom and slut now?” Asked Coach MacNaughtan. “Yes, Sir. He’s now a natural bottom and slut.” Kodos answered, clueless and mindless. Coach MacNaughtan smiled at the two State Troopers. Years ago, just after he had first arrived, the two Troopers had served in the next state (and still did). While he was driving through the state the two Troopers had pulled Coach MacNaughtan over for some minor infraction and, they had told Coach MacNaughtan that although they weren’t gay, they expected some ‘oral pleasure’ from him; after which they might make the matter go away. The poor dickheads did not know with whom they were dealing. In no time, Coach MacNaughtan had turned the tables on the two State Troopers, with little effort, Coach MacNaughtan had the two Troopers on their knees, and learning ‘The Rules of Giving Oral Pleasure’. After both Kartan and Kodos had each given Coach MacNaughtan oral pleasure twice; he decided to enlist them to help him when needed. After placing triggers in their heads, and caging the cock, Coach MacNaughtan sent them on their way.

“Dress and follow me!” Coach MacNaughtan told Kodos and Kartan, the two Troopers stood up and dressed in their uniforms, neither trooper had worn underwear since their first encounter with Coach MacNaughtan; while Kodos and Kartan were dressing Coach MacNaughtan ordered Marcus to stand beside the bed. Once the two Troopers were dressed they followed Coach MacNaughtan out of the bedroom: when Coach MacNaughtan returned the naked entranced Sheriff Calib was with him, the Dildo was deep in his arse.

“Tonight, the two of you sleep in my bed, and serve me!” Said Coach MacNaughtan, as Coach MacNaughtan climbed upon the bed, as Marcus and Sheriff Calib waited to be invited onto the bed, both of them leered lustfully at each-others, and Coach MacNaughtan’s cocks. Once the two guys were on the bed, Coach MacNaughtan had them lay in a 69 position: Sheriff Calib with his cock in Marcus’s mouth, and Marcus with his cock in Sheriff Calib’s mouth, Coach MacNaughtan then slid his rock-hard cock Marcus’s whole. The trio lay upon the bed, Sheriff Calib and Marcus soon drifted off into slumber, but still sucked the cocks in their mouths. Coach MacNaughtan lay there, thrusting into Marcus’s whole, finally Coach MacNaughtan slowly, also fell asleep.

The next morning, Coach MacNaughtan awoke, he look at Sheriff Calib and Marcus lay on his bed, cock still filled their mouths; Coach MacNaughtan had pulled out of Marcus’s arse and removed the Dildo from Sheriff Calib’s. The next several days were the most crucial time for securing Marcus’s total surrender. Coach MacNaughtan got off the bed and left the room, moment later he returned with a bag of ice He then searched the dresser for two CB6000 cock cages. Coach MacNaughtan knew that he would have to restrain both Sheriff Calib and Marcus’s cock, permanently: to teach both of then to focus their attention on their master. Coach MacNaughtan found the cages, and he returned to the bed. He scurried to the kitchen and retrieved a bowl of ice cubes. As he returned to his bedroom, Sheriff Calib and Marcus had woken up by now, they smiled at Coach MacNaughtan. “Sluts, kneel on the bed, hands behind you head.” Sheriff Calib and Marcus followed Coach MacNaughtan’s orders.

The two young studs knelt upon the bed, their morning woods at full mast. Coach MacNaughtan attached the base of a cage to Marcus’s cock. He grabbed Marcus’s cock and then thrust the bag of ice into his crotch. Marcus winced and moaned at the shock of the bag of ice cubes upon his sensitive crotch. In seconds, Marcus’s cock had shrivelled to nothing. Coach MacNaughtan attached the clear plastic cage to the base and locked the cage in place. Marcus stared at Coach MacNaughtan, “Lower your eyes, slut.” Coach MacNaughtan ordered Marcus. Coach MacNaughtan moved on Sheriff Calib and attached the cage to Sheriff Calib’s cage using the same process. “When you are with your ‘Master’, or alone, you will wear only a jock strap over your cage, but that’s all. Understand?” Coach MacNaughtan asked the two guys, “Yes.” Both Sheriff Calib and Marcus answered. “Good.” Said Coach MacNaughtan, but before he could say another word, Sheriff Calib and Marcus pulled Coach MacNaughtan onto the bed, the pair took turns sucking Coach MacNaughtan’s cock, and licking his balls. Coach MacNaughtan smiled as the two former straight guys, now caged gay sluts perform for his pleasure, and soon their ‘MASTERS’ pleasure.

THE END: