The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note and Disclaimer: Hello, EMCSA! Long time reader, first time author. I was sitting at the computer one morning and realized I wanted to try to do this, and so I did! Hope you enjoy it and it brings you a few laughs and/or a little fun. As always, don’t try this in real life. Feel free to in your imagination though.

Mapping a New World

The professor sighed slightly as he heard the students begin to shift in their seats and put items away in their backpacks. He knew that meant two things. First, that eight at night had rolled around, signaling the end of class. Second, he had once more failed to interest to interest his students enough in the wonders of basic geography and cartography for them to at least grant him the courtesy of finishing the point he was making. Still, he put on his best smile for them as he placed the chalk in its tray and turned.

“We will pick this up again Wednesday. Have a wonderful night.” A few of the students bothered to give him a courteous smile as they left, but no one returned the compliment. The professor was about to turn and begin erasing his notes from the chalkboard when he noticed that not everyone had left. There in the very back row sat a young woman, whom he was pretty sure went by Jas. Given that he taught a general studies course with over seven hundred new students in his classes every semester, he felt proud that he had remembered her name. Granted, she’d be hard to forget. Her straight black hair hung in a low ponytail past her shoulders, her skin had the natural tan of someone who probably had more than a little Middle-Eastern or Indian ancestry, and her body was slender but not to the point of being skinny. She was focused intently on her laptop, typing occasionally but mostly scanning for something, it seemed like. The professor turned back to the board and began to erase what he had written. Calling over his shoulder, he said, “Class is over. You’re free to go if you want, you know. You’re usually one of the first out, if I remember right.” The hint of a chuckle in his voice made it clear he was only joking with her.

Jas looked up from her computer and replied in a worried tone, “I know. I hope that’s ok. Normally I have to go work the night shift right after this. Tonight they called and gave me off though, and this room has wireless so I can check to see if my friends are doing anything. I hope that’s ok?”

The professor finished erasing and turned, smiling to her. “Of course you can stay. The only problem is that I’m supposed to lock this room up pretty soon. I have a wireless router in my office that you can use though, if you want.”

She looked at him, concerned. “I wouldn’t want to impose, Professor. You probably have things you need to do. It’s ok; I can find some wireless somewhere.”

The professor chuckled. “No, no, I insist. I don’t have anything pressing until tomorrow’s noon class, and don’t tell anyone but if they’d give me a bigger office I’d put my bed in there. I don’t usually go home until at least eleven most nights. I’ll even let you have some of the department coffee, if you feel like tasting something that tastes like ash.” He placed his items in his carrying case and looked expectantly at her.

She had hesitated, but the coffee joke had made her smile. “Alright, if you insist. Thank you.” She quickly packed up her computer and walked with him out of the room. After he had locked the door they proceeded down the hall towards his office, making idle chat about the various goings-on in the world. Opening the door, he gestured for her to go inside, shutting the door behind them as she sat in a chair across from his desk and he sat in his desk chair. After she had opened her laptop and gotten the password to his router, she resumed scanning for things to do. The professor smiled slightly. He really did stay in his office late most nights, and it was nice to have someone in the same room as him, even if she was just a student looking for internet access. Deciding to pass the time refreshing his memory on who she was, he dug through his papers on the pretext of getting some grading done. Deep in the stack he found the silly little questionnaires that the department head had suggested he give the students “to help them feel like you’re interested in them.” At the time the professor had thought that he didn’t need to give them anything so obviously contrived to make them feel that way, but now they were coming in handy. Coming across her questionnaire, he found out that she worked night shift at the local supermarket, was a freshman at college and wanted to be a Cartography major.

The professor stopped and reread the last part, just to make sure he hadn’t been hallucinating. There, in black and white, he had proof that one of his students might be interested in his class for more than just general studies requirements. What’s more, he knew the students who were getting top marks in his classes, and Jas was not one of them. He had to know why, and he had to know about this girl who apparently shared a passion for mapmaking with him, a passion he had felt was sadly neglected in this day and age of computers and satellite images and GPS. Just then, he heard her shut her laptop. “Well,” she sighed, “it looks like no one’s doing anything. Back to the apartment I go, I guess. Thank you for your help, Professor.” She put her laptop in her back and stood up to leave. In that instant, the professor came up with an insane plan that he didn’t give himself time to talk himself out of.

“Excuse me, before you go?” he asked as Jas was slinging her backpack over her shoulder. She paused and looked at him. “I was just trying to remember; didn’t you say you wanted to be a Cartography major?”

She smiled at him. “Oh, absolutely. I find cartography and geography fascinating, though I have no idea why.” She hadn’t started to turn away yet, so he kept talking.

“That surprises me, honestly. Not many students these days find my chosen field of study worth even a first glance. Since you have some time, then, can I talk to you about your grades in my course?”

Her smile faltered a little, and she sighed. Letting her backpack slide off her shoulder, she sat down in the chair again. “I know they haven’t been the best, but honestly it’s because I’m so busy. I promise, I love your class, but right now I’m trying to take all my courses and work full time on the night shift so I can pay for school and still have enough to afford my little apartment and enough ramen that I don’t starve. It’s hard to do well when all I have left to give it is so little, you know? For what it’s worth, my grades in your class are better than any of my other classes.” She chuckled once, sadly.

The professor smiled sadly in return. “I’m sorry, Jas. I remember what it was like back then, even though it’s only been about seven years for me. I got sent here by my parents from India when I was a baby to live with my aunt and uncle. They didn’t have much money, but they had more than my parents, so it worked. I worked my way through college, too. Same with the Masters program, so I feel your pain. Frankly, I think anyone who is pursuing their dream major with blood, sweat, and tears like you and I should be treated like royalty, don’t you?” She smiled a little and nodded.

“Well,” he said, “I’m afraid I can’t help you much, but if you’re willing to take it I’d like to give you something that helped me through my years at college, just for moral support.” He opened a drawer of his desk and pulled out a small but ornate globe and stand. She seemed about to protest until he held up a hand. “Yes, you can take it if you want, really. I’ve made it through, and you haven’t yet. It’ll help you remember your goal.”

She smiled and reached out her hand for it. “Well, thank you Professor. It’s really beautiful.”

“Hold on,” he said. “Let me show you the trick it can do.” Getting up, he placed the globe on the desk and hit a small switch on the base. The globe lit up, started to spin slowly, and the little bits of glitter suspended inside sparkled in the light. He watched her eyes widen a little in surprise, but she smiled.

“Wow,” she said, never taking her eyes off of it. “That’s amazing. How much did it cost?”

“It didn’t cost anything. I made it by hand from various odds and ends I had lying around.”

“That’s incredible.”

“I know. When I first turned it on and it looked like this, I felt like I’d really accomplished something. As I watched it spin, I could feel like I had done something that the rest of my life couldn’t take away. Sometimes, when I was feeling down, I would just turn it on and watch it spin. I’ve watched it spin for hours, the light shining through the glitter, making the world sparkle. I felt like if I just sat there and watched it, I would see the world as it should be, shining and simple and beautiful. Don’t you like looking at it like this?”

“Yes,” she said quietly. He risked a direct look over to her. She had a slight smile on her face, and her eyes looked slightly dazed, and he knew that his long shot had started to pay off, though she wasn’t nearly deep enough yet.

“Yes, you should like it. After all, you have no plans for tonight, so why not watch it for a while longer? You can relax and see if you can see the world that I eventually saw. The simple, beautiful world that I desired. I can help you see it, if you want. Would you like me to help you see the beautiful world, Jas?”

“Sure,” she said dreamily.

“Good. I can show you the world. Watch it spin, and sparkle. You love watching this world spin, and you should love watching this world spin. It’s so simple and beautiful. Shining, shimmering, splendid. You’ve been working so hard lately, doing what you need to do instead of what you want to do. It would be so nice to do what you want to do, wouldn’t it, Jas?”

“Mm...Hmmm...” she sighed.

“Yes, it would. To not have to worry about what was going to happen later. To live like royalty does, doing what they feel like when they feel like doing it. So tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide? It’s been too long, hasn’t it?”

“Yes...too long...”

“Yes, it has been too long since you could relax like this. Just relax and watch a spinning, beautiful world beneath you. You want to relax right now, and let me show you what you’ve forgotten. I can open your eyes. I can show you the beautiful world you long to see. Take you wonder by wonder. All you need to do is relax and let my voice guide you on a tour of this beautiful, sparkling world. We will see its beauty from every angle. Over, sideways, and under. All you need to do is relax your body, and relax your mind, and let my voice guide you through this beautiful, sparkling world, flying along it and around it like you’re on a magic carpet ride. You want to feel that, don’t you? Feel so relaxed in both mind and body as you experience this beautiful, shimmering world, so unlike the hard one we live in. You want to experience a whole new world, don’t you?”

“...yes...” she replied, her mouth open slightly and her eyes unfocused.

“Yes, you love feeling so relaxed and at peace. There is only you and I in this world. Looking back, you can see the real world, but you have a new fantastic point of view on it. You see all that might be holding you back, all the things that tell you what you should be doing, rather than what you want to be doing. Now that you are in this new, beautiful world with me, there is no one to tell us no, or where to go. Some would say that you’re only experiencing this in your mind, but that doesn’t bother you. Right now, as you experience this new and beautiful world, there is no one who could say you’re only dreaming. Even if it is only a dream, it doesn’t matter, because you’re enjoying feeling so relaxed and at peace, letting my words guide you. You are now in your new world with me. Where are you, Jas?”

“..A whole...new world...”

“Very good, Jas. You are relaxed, letting my voice guide you through this beautiful world in your mind, this dazzling place you never knew existed within you.”

“…A...dazzling...place I...never...knew...”

The professor continued, “Yes, Jas. You are in a beautiful world deep in your mind, and I am guiding you. I am telling you what’s in this deepest part of your mind, and you’re so relaxed and open and accepting right now. You’re doing so wonderfully, Jas, and you want me to tell you what to experience. Is that correct?”

“...yes...”

“Good. Now, you can look back on your real life, and you see how hard it is, how much to struggle. You are above that now, flying high above your real life, and I am with you, way up here. Where are you now?”

“Now...I’m way up here...”

“Yes, with me guiding you. You have a magnifying glass that I’m giving you, so that you can look down at your real life. What does it look like, Jas?”

“...it’s crystal...clear...”

“It is beautiful. You can look down at all the aspects of your life, your hard life, and see what can be changed. Everything can be changed now, if you want it to be and let me help you. Do you want me to help you change your life?”

“...yes...not...as difficult...”

“Very well, Jas. I will help you leave that hard world behind and bring you into a wonderful new world. You are entering that new world with me now.”

“Now...I’m in...a whole new world...with you...”

“Yes, and now I’m in that whole new world with you. For now, you can just relax and drift along, and you will enjoy letting me show you things you’ve never seen. You want me to show you sights that you couldn’t believe before.”

“Unbelievable...sights...”

“Good, Jas. Since you’re in this world with me, letting me guide you, I can also explain what you’re feeling as we experience this world. The feelings will be wonderful, more wonderful than you could ever describe, and you want them too, don’t you?”

“...yes...indescribable...feelings.”

“Good. Now you and I are flying across this beautiful world, on a magic carpet powered by any distracting thoughts or memories you might have. The faster we fly, the more distracting thoughts it uses, and the more distracting memories it uses as well. You’re alright with this, because it means you and I can continue to stay in this new world. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes...”

“Good, then we can fly as much as we wish, until all your distracting thoughts and annoying memories have been used up and dissipated. We can fly anywhere and any way we desire. Would you like to experience flying like you were on a rollercoaster?” This was a gamble on his part, since some people loved roller coasters, and others hated them, but he was willing to bet that she was the latter, and “flying” like that would almost certainly make her get rid of some of her thoughts.

“...yes...” she said, and he saw a very slight twitch at the corners of her mouth. Apparently she was enjoying this almost as much as he was.

“Good, Jas. Then I will take the carpet higher, soaring over the landscape. We’re tumbling through the air now, and you feel exhilarated, loving every second of this experience. Now we’re freewheeling through a sky that looks like it could go on forever, with stars as beautiful and as pure as diamonds.”

“...soaring...tumbling...freewheeling...through an endless...diamond sky...” she replied after his each suggestion.

The professor gulped. Here was a beautiful student in his office, by every indication deeply entranced. He had often fantasized about this, ever since minoring in Psychology at his old school, but he never thought he’d see it. Swallowing his fear, he went for broke. “Good, Jas. Now, you can relax even more, and enjoy this new world more, if you agree to my suggestions. Do you want to stay in this whole new world with me, Jas?”

“...whole...new world...yes...”

“Then will you agree to any suggestions I might give?”

“...yes...”

“Good, Jas. Then to allow yourself to be more relaxed then you even are now, you should stand up and remove your clothes, keeping your eyes focused on the wonderful, spinning world. Don’t you dare close your eyes, or you will find yourself back in the hard, real world, and you wouldn’t want that, would you Jas?”

She frowned slightly and whispered, “...no...want to stay...” She then slowly stood up and began unbuttoning her blouse. The professor’s mind boggled. It had actually worked! Her blouse buttons fell away, revealing a sky-blue bra holding a perfect pair of what the professor guessed to be B-cup breasts. She pulled it off her torso, and then went to work on her tight blue jeans. As the button came undone, she stepped out of her sneakers, and when the zipper came down she slid the jeans off of her, revealing a matching set of sky-blue panties. She reached down and took off her pants and socks in one motion before standing and reaching behind her to unsnap her bra. As it fell away, the professor’s eyes got wide. It had been a long time since he’d seen a live woman’s chest, and he didn’t think any he’d ever seen could compare to hers. Her breasts were not the biggest, but they were flawless and perky, with dark brown areolas and nipples that were starting to stiffen in the slight chill of his office. He had almost been too lost in staring at them to notice when she slid her panties down. Almost. Her long, toned, and shapely legs were topped by a heart-shaped butt with just enough to it to be termed “luscious.” Her pubic hair was trimmed and short, the same raven-black as her hair. He stood there, admiring the naked beauty in his office before realizing that she was still staring at the globe, awaiting his suggestions.

“Good, Jas. You can feel yourself relaxing even more now, enjoying the world even more now that you have listened to my suggestion. You will always relax and enjoy this world more if you follow my suggestions. You want to follow my every suggestion, don’t you?”

“...yes...” she said, softly, wavering a little on her feet.

“Good. Now you should continue to let me guide you through this wonderful and relaxing world. You should also get closer to the spinning, beautiful world so that you can see it even better. Lean over my desk so that you may get closer to it. Without replying, the dazed girl bent down over his desk, bringing her face near the globe. This had the side effect of leaving her in a very interesting position for the professor. He began to undo his buckle as he continued to speak. “Good, Jas. You are now deeply in this world, deep in your mind, letting me show you everything that’s in it. We’re exploring it together, and there are a hundred thousand things to see in it.”

“...a hundred thousand...things to see...” she replied, as the professor finished stepping out of his pants and boxers.

“Yes. There are so many images that I can show you exist deep in this wonderful world, deep within your mind. You can see them all now as we fly. Every single image is wonderful and beautiful. They are images of beauty.”

“...beautiful...”

“You love looking at them, each one more wonderful than the last. Your amazement makes you hold your breath. It gets better, even as you remember to breathe. The images are captivating. They are what your deepest mind daydreams about.”

“...daydreams...”

“Yes, and they all involve you and I. We’re together in them all, aren’t we?”

“...yes...you...and I...”

“These are the images deep in your mind, which we’re seeing in this wonderful world. They are images of you and I, and they are beautiful. You love them all, don’t you?”

“...yes...”

“And they are all images of you giving yourself to me. Images of you becoming my slave, Jas. And they are beautiful and you love them, don’t you?” His breath caught, and he waited for her response. This was the moment of truth.

After a long pause, she finally spoke. “...images...of being your slave...beautiful...love them...”

It was hard for the professor to keep from shouting in joy, but he managed. “Yes, you love the images. You daydream these images. Seeing them in this world makes you happy. You also find yourself becoming more and more aroused as we fly by image after image.”

Jas gasped and moaned slightly, and the professor took a peek to confirm that her pussy was moistening rapidly. He grinned.

“You and I are going faster and faster, deeper and deeper into this beautiful new world in your mind. You are going so very fast, so very deep. You’re like a shooting star, and you’re getting more and more aroused.”

“I’m...like a shooting...star...” she moaned in response.

His breathing was speeding up as he watched his student get visibly turned on, even as her eyes remained fixated on the globe. He wanted to take her at that very moment, but he knew he had to restrain himself for just a short while longer.

“Yes, Jas. A shooting star, going so deep. You’ve come so far that you know you can no longer go back to where you used to be, to your real life, without my guidance, and you’re happy about that. You love letting me guide you.

“...I’ve come so far...I can’t go back...to where I...used to be...love you guiding me...”

“Yes. A whole new world in your mind is where you are, and I’m guiding you ever deeper. There is a surprise around every turn, and you’re love feeling so relaxed, so open, so exhilarated and free.”

“...every turn a surprise...”

“Good, Jas. We are going so fast, since we are in a new world, with new horizons to pursue. We are flying to one specific point now, though. It is in the distance, getting closer, and now we have reached our destination. There is a paper lying on the ground. Do you see it?”

“...yes...”

“Good. This is the paper of you. You are that paper. Who you are is contained within that paper, and every moment of your life is in it. Do you understand?”

“...yes...every moment...”

“Now, it is a paper that you have written with your life. I am your professor. I grade papers. I will grade your paper now. Do you understand, Jas?”

“...yes...”

“Good. I am now picking up a big red pen, and the red letter I put on this paper will decide what it is. Since the paper is you, the red letter I put on it will decide who you are. Do you understand?”

“...yes...red letter...”

“Very good, Jas. I am now drawing a large red ‘S’ on the paper. This means that I have graded your paper as ‘Slave.’ Your paper is now a Slave paper. Do you understand?”

“...yes...slave paper...”

“Good. And since this paper is you, you are now a slave. My slave.”

“...your slave...”

“Good, Jas. Yes, you are my slave. You are now in a beautiful, new world. You are in my world, as my slave. You are my eager, willing slave, who will chase down my every wish anywhere, anytime, and fulfill it. If you understand, say ‘I’ll chase them anywhere, anytime, and fulfill them.’”

“...I’ll chase them anywhere...anytime...and fulfill them...”

“Very good, slave Jas. Now, you have no commitments tonight, so there’s time to spare now, isn’t there.”

“...yes...there’s...time to spare...”

“Good. Then you want to share this world with me. Ask me to share this world with you tonight, and forever. Say, ‘Let me share this whole new world with you, Master.”

“...let...me share...this...whole new world...with you...Master...”

“Good Jas. We are now forever in a whole new world to you.”

“...a whole new world...”

“Even when you awaken and return to the real world, it will be different. In your heart, this world will still exist. Whenever we are alone, that’s where we’ll be.”

“...even...in real world...that’s where we’ll be...”

“Good, my slave. Are you ready to awaken to your new life?”

“...yes...Master...”

“When I clap my hands, you will awaken and be my eager and obedient slave. Do you understand?”

“...yes...Master...eager...and obedient...slave...”

The professor clapped his hands once and prayed. He saw her start a little, and then shift slightly without looking back to him. “Well, that was a thrilling chase,” he said, coughing and trying to not sound as nervous as he was. Finally she straightened and sensually turned around.

“That it was, Master. Thank you for taking me to a wondrous place inside my mind. I’m sure it was fun.”

She paused for an instant, and then they both said, “For you and me.” They laughed, and the professor felt his nervousness leave him.

Jas looked at his state of undress and smiled. “Why Master, you seem to be very hard, and what kind of slave would I be to leave you in that state? Let me help you with that.” She knelt and crawled over to him, taking his length in her hand and stroking it. Right before she placed it in her mouth, he caught her chin and pulled it up to look him in the eyes.

“Are you glad I made you my slave, Jasmine?” he asked, using her full name. She smiled up at him.

“Very much so, Professor Ababwa. I love having you as my Master.” He let her chin go and she slowly began sucking on him.

“Please, call me Ali.”