The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Man of Your Dreams

by Letcher Kimes

I can’t believe. I’m huddled up with Dee Dee’s boyfriend. He’s even got his arm around my shoulders, while I have my feet tucked up under my butt, like a damned teenager sitting on the couch. Not that I have anything against Derrick. It doesn’t bother me that he’s White. I mean, Dee Dee’s dad was White, but that was a one-night stand and a long time ago.

I had hoped that she’d celebrate her ethnicity and find a young African American professional to marry. She graduated with top honors and had a full scholarship. She could have become a role model to the community. Now, after meeting Derrick, she’s dropped out of college and become a porn star. I’m ready to snap because she’s in the kitchen making hors d’oeuvres dressed like a hooker while her “boyfriend” hugs on her momma.

“I’m so glad that you and Daddy are getting off.”

“It’s hitting it off, Dee Dee, and please put some other clothes on? I can see your nipples.”

“Don’t you like my nipples, momma?”

“Cecilia Gevedon!”

“What? I don’t mind if you look.”

Then she went and did it. She just pulled her top and bottoms off, standing in my living room naked as the day she was born.

“You’re all cuddled up with Derrick. I bet you’d like to look at him, too.”

She knelt between his knees and yanked his pants down. I’m not easily impressed, but I’ve got to say that boy’s got a lot of cock. Then Dee Dee went down on him with me sitting beside them. Not that I could see anything. Dee Dee has got a head full of big hair. My girl’s got a beautiful fro, but it’s as big as she is.

Then she looked up at me, still stroking that big white snake.

Derrick said, “Want some cock, Thelma? I am the man of your dreams.”

Thelma passed out.

* * *

I woke up the next day from a dream so real I would swear I could still taste the sex in my mouth. Today Dee Dee is bringing her boyfriend Derrick back to see me. Boy, some boy, he’s almost old enough to be her daddy. She actually calls him Daddy, like some hooker talking to her pimp. I’ve woken up just in time to get the door… in my lingerie.

“Damn Thelma. You’ve got a big rack,” said Derrick.

Then he reached out and grabbed my titty.

“Who do you think you are?” I said.

“I’m the man of your dreams.”

Again, Thelma Gevedon stopped moving and talking. Her body became numb and her mind blank as a canvas ready for a new story to be written upon. Derrick dropped her tit and walked inside, leaving the nearly naked woman standing in the front doorway.

“Daddy, you can’t just leave her out there. What will the neighbors think?”

“Go get her.”

Dee Dee went back to get her addled mother for a new round of her boyfriend’s instructions.

Thelma slowly revived. Thinking to herself, I can’t believe I’m hugging Dee Dee’s boyfriend while he plays with my bare tits, and she sucks on his dick. Not that I can see anything with her hair covering Derrick’s lap.

“Would you like some of this cock, mom?”

Finally, it’s my turn.

There’s not much taste. She’s done sucked off all the good stuff, leaving me with a slimy boner to blow.

Then she fingered my pussy.

“Dee Dee! What will Daddy say?”

“Do you want to call him Daddy now? Well, he is the man of your dreams.”

Thelma passed out.

* * *

I woke up from a dream so real I would swear I could still taste Derrick’s dick in my mouth. Today, Dee Dee is bringing Daddy back to visit me. She’s a top porn star, and he’s her manager, but I’ve never watched her movies.

I got up just in time to get the door… naked.

“Well?”

“Sorry Daddy,” I said, getting on my knees.

“That’s better. You know, I’m the man of your dreams.”

Thelma became dazed and listless.

“I will take care of her. Go get the shit from the car,” Derrick said to Dee Dee.

Thelma slowly revived. Thinking to herself, I can’t believe. I’m kneeling in front of Dee Dee and Daddy while they fuck. At least I can watch one of her X-rated videos, keeping my mouth open so that Derrick can fuck my face as he plows my little girl. I love the taste of her juices. She laughs and tells me to eat her pussy just before pulling my head between her legs.

“Oh, yes mommy! Eat Daddy’s cream pie. He is the man of your dreams.”

Thelma passed out.

* * *

I woke up from a dream so real I would swear I could still taste Dee Dee’s sex in my mouth. Today Dee Dee is bringing Daddy and a friend to visit me. What a considerate daughter. She’s sad that I’ve lived all alone for too long. It wasn’t easy raising a young girl all by myself, but she’s made me proud by becoming a porn star.

I got up just in time to kneel by the door.

I remembered my collar this time.

“Good girl, Thelma. I’m the man of your dreams.”

Derrick watched the older woman’s eyes glaze over.

“How does her pussy feel?”he asked Dee Dee.

“Dry as dirt.”

“Fuck, and we brought her all those damned movies. Just get the dog, and I’ll deal with her ass.”

Thelma Gevedon lazily stared into space as the huge sheath of a solid black Great Dane went gliding by.

She revived. Thinking to herself, I get to finger my pussy and watch movies about Dee Dee and this Italian kid, Gordy. She says he’s in his twenties, but you wouldn’t believe it to look at him. He looks like some horny teenager, except he has a cock the size of a baseball bat. To make it worse, he shaves his cock and balls, and he dresses like a grade schooler. This is just so wrong. A grown woman shouldn’t be this horny watching a man that looks like a naked kid.

With my free hand, I pet Thor, my date for the evening. He’s a proud dog that any woman would want by her side. They have instructed me to let Thor lick my fingers from time to time so he’ll know my scent. I get to watch his pink erection emerge from its furry sheath.

“Well, he’s a horny boy,” said Dee Dee, admiring Thor’s bulging knot in my hands. “Just don’t forget that Daddy is the man of your dreams,”

Thelma passed out.

* * *

I woke up this morning from a dream so real I would swear I could still taste dog cock in my mouth. Today, Dee Dee is bringing Daddy and Thor to check in on me. I have to get ready by watching Dee Dee’s movies.

I was still masturbating on the floor as they walked in with Thor, thrilled to see me. I love the way Dee Dee plays with my puss. She knows just how to get me going. As soon as I spread my legs a little wider, they let Thor loose on me. I felt the pinching pain of his enormous dick finally pushing past the opening of my pink pussy hole.

“I am the man of your dreams,” said Derrick, walking into the front room to watch his dog hump his bitch.

Thelma went blank with Thor still hammering into her twat.

She revived, sitting beside Derrick with dog cum seeping from her hole onto her couch. Thinking to herself, I’ve never had a man fuck me like that, and I get to have sex like that on the daily. I’m one lucky woman. Daddy says he’s going to make it legit. Dee Dee is all excited because she gets to plan out my wedding. I guess it’s been long overdue.

Daddy makes Dee Dee spread for me. Her inviting pussy is so wet and tasty. What a good girl holding her lips open for her momma. No sooner than I began licking Dee Dee’s stiff clit, I feel the familiar thud of Thor mounting me for a second time today. As his huge knot swells inside me, I see Daddy cumming down Dee Dee’s throat. She gags as tears of joy streak her make-up.

Daddy said, “Hey bitch, how does it feel to be owned by my dog?”

“Happy.”

“Damn straight, I am the man of your dreams.”

* * *

I woke the next morning to find Thor lying beside me. I didn’t think I was ready for romance, but this just feels right. Like he’s always been here, but right now he needs to go outside. I stood and felt the familiar pang of a sore pussy from the dozens of times Thor has knotted me. I try to stay naked in the house, but it’s cold outside. I had to wrap up in a robe. Still, the chill morning air caused my nipples to get painfully hard around my new piercings. I love how the gold looks on my dark skin. My clit is getting pierced too, but only after the honeymoon. I don’t want it to interfere with my big day.

Since I’m on Thor’s schedule, I’ve got plenty of time for porn and masturbation. I was up to orgasm number 4 when Dee Dee and Daddy walked into the kitchen. They had cake and cameras, discussing the day among themselves as if I didn’t even exist.

“I’ve got to set up for the shoot. Our extras will arrive at noon. We’ve got twelve guys. I think Thelma will be good for a 3 on 1, and a special with Gordy before the finale with Thor. That means you’ve got to take up the slack. Hey, Deez, you know what? How about we let you fluff the crowd and do a bukkake on Thelma? She can drink it during the toast.”

Dee Dee obediently nodded her head.

“Great, we’re going to do the service in the backyard. The reception scene is here in the kitchen. Your mom and Thor will be here like so, and the guys will group here along the wall. You’ll be in charge of the cup don’t let her swallow. Twelve dudes should fill it halfway up.”

“What about Thor’s cum?”

“You’re going to eat Thelma’s cream pie. So last guy cums on your mom, you catch it into the cup. It’ll probably be a wineglass since this is her wedding. By then Thor will be done. I’ll put a butt plug in her pussy to keep his load from being wasted. You’ll crawl under your mom and pull the plug out. I’m going to have a second camera on you, so when Thor’s cum drops, we’ll get that on video. So eat the dog cum and just keep eating your mom’s pussy.”

“Closing scene I’ll toast Thelma all the men will raise their glasses, pan to a shot of the bride covered in dick snot. Your pussy will be in the shot, so keep your legs spread. Then we’ll bring the camera down to her level. She’ll toast a wall of cocks, raise her cup and drink the cum. When she’s done, the camera will trail off down her back and focus on you eating her out. We’ll cut in the scene of the doggie cum drop and fade to black and finish,” said Daddy.

* * *

Dee Dee was concerned that the neighbors would see but by the time they put the background up and security was in place, no one could look into the backyard. Daddy was the minister. Instead of rings, we had his and her gold collars. Daddy wanted them to have master and slave tags, but Dee Dee patiently pointed out the feelings of our community about such words, so they settled on bitch and stud.

I’m wearing a veil of ivory and gold, my gold nipple piercings, a gold lamé thong and matching mules. The music played and Dee Dee dressed in silver nipple rings and thong, marched out, spreading flower petals along the path to the stage where Daddy and Thor await.

When “Here comes the Bride” played, an invisible rope pulled me into matrimony with Thor, already wearing his golden collar. He will be the stud in my life, and the tiny thong does little to keep my juices from making a mess. Everyone faced me. Dee Dee, Daddy, and Thor with twelve guys in the front row, six Black men to my left, and I recognized Gordy among the six White men to my right. All that cock getting hard just for me. Even Thor’s pink tip was already peeking out of its sheath.

The service was a blur after that. Daddy collared me in Thor’s name. Dee Dee and I threw our thongs into the crowd and ran naked for the kitchen with Thor at our side.

Gordy was first still dressed in his trademarked school uniform. He put his wimpy arms around me and said, “I love you, mommy.”

Now I know why he doesn’t talk in movies, because a deep, masculine voice rumbled up and out of his small body.

“Oh, my word,” I said in shock.

“Don’t worry, Thelma. We’ll dub in another voice in post production. For now, just roll with it and treat him like he’s your favorite stepson. Thelma, you undress him. You’re the pervert. He’s the horny little man who doesn’t know you’re more than willing to make him happy,” said Daddy from behind a TV screen mounted to a cart.

“I love you too, baby.” I said, kissing him and reaching for the tent in his pants.

I don’t know how they can keep Daddy’s voice out of the video. He calls me degrading names and tells me how to violate Gordy. The problem is it’s really turning me on. I feel like I no longer have control of my body. I’m doing depraved things to a man that looks very young, too young, in fact. But that doesn’t stop me from fingering myself like mad as I bring his super-sized erection to my mouth. God, it tastes so good and feels so naughty.

“You’re a whore, mommy. Hold up your tits like a big fat whore.”

Oh my God! I felt like a whore on my wedding day, no less. I pulled my wet hand from my soaked pussy. The smell was incredible as I held my saggy, baggy tits with the gold piercings up for Gordy.

“Like this baby?”

“Yeah, you bitch, now beg for it.”

“Please baby, please cum on your momma.”

Gordy’s a real pro. He sent rope after thick rope of jizz on my face and boobs washing me down in his smelly seed.

“Cue Dee Dee,” said Daddy.

“Tito! What are you doing to momma? You should be ashamed, you naughty boy!”

“She made me do it!” said Gordy in his froggy baritone voice.

“Momma? Is this true? You sucked off Tiny Tito on your wedding day? Let me clean you up.”

Dee Dee scraped the cum from my tits and face into an empty wineglass and said, “What will your husband think?”

What would Thor think? I doubt he cares, but Dee Dee had propped up my ass, calling Thor over to mount me. I gasped because of the odd position his dick didn’t line up all that well. The loud chants of the men packed into my kitchen overshadowed my pain.

“Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!”

They kept chanting even after his knot had locked us together. I tried to catch my breath, but Dee Dee pushed Thor around until we were butt to butt. My daughter pulled me back up and then smacked my cheeks, yelling, “She’s open for business, boys!”

Immediately, a hard dick entered the scene. This was the dick of a man, a Black man the size of a downtown bus. His gigantic hand grabbed my hair as he slapped my face three or four times, hard, with his long black cock.

“Suck it, whore!” he demanded.

He stuffed it into my face before my mouth was open, pushing my jaws apart as he roughly fucked my pie hole. I’m in heaven. Ahh, this is the best wedding present ever. I didn’t want him to stop or, worse, pull out. I wanted him to shoot it down my throat and just keep fucking.

“Did someone tell you to put your tits down, bitch?”

I didn’t have time to answer before a hard blast of cum hit me under the nose, filling my nostrils and splattering all over my face. I couldn’t tell if he dumped more than Gordy, but he made a mess out of me. Again, Dee Dee cleaned me up quickly, but not quick enough for the next guy in line. I had just enough time to notice a line of hard dicks as far as I could see. Thank god Thor’s not the jealous type. I laughed, but the cum was already raining down on my tits. The skinny fucker wiped his dick on my face and walked away without saying a word.

It was like that for what seemed like hours. Hard cocks fucking my face as Thor squirmed behind me. At some point, he came and Dee Dee crawled beneath me to eat my runny pussy. Daddy took over cleaning my tits and face. Sometimes I was sucking two cocks at once or one cock while someone else shot his load on my face. After a while it burned my eyes and nose, but I couldn’t stop. I was a cum-bucket on her wedding day.

When it ended, Daddy held up the wine glass full of milky fluid like it was the game ball. I didn’t mention it but my orgasm was damned close. Dee Dee sped up the tongue assault on my love box, as Daddy said a few words about what a good bitch I’d made and whatever else, I fluttered on the edge of cumming my damned brains out. Oh, sweet Jesus, Daddy, please hurry the fuck up. I need to cum now.

Through my blurred vision, I saw they were toasting me. I swallowed hard, wishing that I had something to drink. Just as Daddy put the glass of cum in my hand and said, “You dirty fucking bitch, drink a toast to your guests.”

What did it taste like? I don’t remember. What did I feel like? Don’t know. I only remember thinking as soon as I drink this, I can cum. I guzzled down that warm cup of thick banjo gravy and came in Dee Dee’s face like I had never come before.