The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is not real and if you think it is, then maybe it is and maybe it isn’t don’t confuse reality with fiction and find some dame out their who doesn’t mind a littler role play. Ha what am I 50.

Man of the House case study

You know it’s course that some people like to watch and not touch I mean you got this high tech device that can make anybody you wettest dream and some people use it to get their Julies by watching. So I set a few things hear arrange a few things their and value, now you got rates in a maze and they want to see which diction they go.

Vanilla and Chocolate

Rick the white 31 year oddball, he always goes at his own pace and he likes to have a spring in step, they call hem the smart guy the wiz guy, when in fact he is nice and kind. As for Danielle the black 29 year old vixen she is his fun house mirror, she’s an exotic dancer she loves to tees men and she does it for the money and hopeful one day I gay will able to take charge and get her to settle down until then she loves to teas. Will time to turn on the volume and make them answer honestly and make them agree to stay at a house. Time for Danielle world view to change.

Me “do you know why your both brought hear, lets start with Rick, do you know why your hear.”

Rick “well I was talking to this one guy and he said he wanted help with some survey, and well I was free and I thought it would be fun.”

Me “ and Danielle.”

Danielle “someone payed me to be her, so take as long as you want I don’t care.”

Me “Alright know I’ll like you both to live together ok and I need you to talk about the kind of person you would like to be with and go into details know holds bar, I want sex talk, say the things you would like your partner to do or they do to you and I want you to act natural can you do that.”

The both nodded

Me “Good.”

Incest

What’s with people and incest, fine this kid name Tom has been having problems, at 16 has mom just who just divorced his dad and his older sister about to go to college. Looks like this family needs a father figure.

Miss. Jessica Tailor and her daughter Casandra will have the privilege of having Tom filling in thouse shoes, hears the kicker I was Jessica new therapist.

Me “Miss. Tailor or do you prefer Jessica.”

Jessica “Miss. Tailor and I told my boss that I don’t need a therapist.”

Me “this isn’t my idea either, know Miss. Tailor now that your housebound is gone and your daughter about to go to college do you fell the old empty nest syndrome.”

Jessica “I’m a burnishers woman not a house mom.”

Me “I know I hate labels too, every body want’s to put you into a category, the say hey don’t you ever want to rewind the clock and do something different and I say sure whatever, and they tell you don’t you want your doughtier to be young again, and you say I don’t want my daughter to be a mommy little girl, and the say don’t you want your husband back the way you always wanted him to be, and you say things change you get over it, and they say what about your son didn’t you name him after—give me a sec, didn’t you name him after your husband, and you’ll say no I didn’t and I’ll sure sweet heart keep telling yourself that.”

Jessica, “ are you done?”

Me “yeah, you can go now and I’ll tell everyone how you busted my balls and made me look like a complete jack ass.”

Jessica “Your good.”

Me “I hear that a lot”

Lesbians

so a college red head and a brunette walk into a bar, what you heard this one before. Amy the red head and Jean where friends in high school and thanks to some arrangement the final doormats. Now Amy had a boyfriend, I’m sorry to say that she’s about to dump. She and her friend well finally realize that their madly in love with each other, after all collage is supposed to be all about experience. I wander what the parts of a women they like, hell time to make Amy and Jean to love to suck boob and lick clit and do footsie and sleep in the same bed and cuddle all day long.

A harem

Now this one going to be hard a whole school and the parents, OK time to put all the strings together, and no incest this time I know some do but I am not having that crap. David at 17 had a computer class with a goth Raven sitting next to him that he gets along with, a Cheerleader Megan so happens to sit behind and she friendly even says hello, he also has a class with a big flirt Christen and she likes to tease him see sits behind him and calls him mr., when he goes to school and waits in the library some times he bumps into his friend Kate. Their one girl he can’t get a read on Ryan sits up front and has two guys say crud stuff to her and he tried to intervene but she liked it and he knew that some girls like being talked to that way so he left it alone. What he doesn’t know is that his mom is about to move and he got a friend Jessica age 34 to look over the house will she and her daughter take a vacation they may never come back, they said jokingly.

Vanilla and Chocolate ex.1

Rick didn’t like people like Danielle, he gets that some people don’t care for love but putting up with someone like that for who knows how long, just got to bite the bullet and talk to her.

Rick “You know I meat a few sippers before, so I know your not the settling down type, I also know you have a type, so what’s your type?”

Danielle “A man who takes charge, you seem to be taking charge, but your not the type that demands a girl.”

Rick “No I like to earn it, I don’t like to be a dick.”

Danielle “Some women want the man to take charge, so what your type?”

Rick “Someone fun, that I can enjoy and be myself around.”

Danielle “So your a romantic.”

Rick “Their no crime in hoping, and if I end up alone at least I tried.”

Danielle “He also wanted us to talk about fetishes so whats yours.”

Rick “I like the ass, legs, but, breast and foot, foot jobs and liking and sucking breast and legs, as for close I like black and wight leggings, how about you?”

Danielle “He has to be able to satisfy my pussy and he got to be strong, able to last long too.”

Rick “i bet money helps too?”

Danielle “a man got to take care all my needs.”

They both got a notice on their phone, they where to take a survey on the computer, so they went over to their respective laptops. They both where sown pictures, Rick with women in sexy lingerie and Danielle easy ways to satisfy a man showed up showing women in different postilions and which ones she is willing to do, she willing to do all of them of course. And Danielle going to help find out more. Each one is influenced by the computer as they influencing each other.

Incest ex1

I like love so when I do Incest I make them forget that they are retaliated through blood so Miss Taylor is going to be Mrs. Taylor again and Tom going to be her husband first got to find out what kind of things Tom likes and age him up and age down Miss Taylor excuse me Misses Taylor and her daughter Casandra. Jessica I’m going to call her that so their no confusion, comes home from work and sees Casandra bring some boxes in the house.

Jessica “Casandra what are doing with that your old things.”

Casandra “I just want to look through my old toys before I head out to college and pleas call me Casey I think it sounds easier to say”

Casey walked up to hear room to look through her stuff she had lot of found memoirs goring up, sometimes she missed her dad she looked at photo of her dad and mom holding her up, it was before her bother was born. She wore a white dress with a blue bow, she was so cuter I wander what she would look where that now. While she ponder that Casandra got a call

“Hello is this Mrs. Taylor?”

“it’s Miss. Taylor, and who am speaking too?”

“Well Miss. Taylor we like you and you son to come to the school Counselor we have a messes that something urgent must be discuss about you son.”

“Did something happen.”

“That’s for you to talk about mam you must come Immediately.”

“yes yes of course.”

She did not know why but felt that this was important and went to get her son, she hurried him on his way to the car so that they can go to school. When she got to the Counselor she was surprised to see me.

“What are you doing hear.”

Me “Don’t worry about that sit down and you to Mr. Taylor we have much to discuses, you see it’s come to my attention that you lack a father figure in your house and I think you need help or should I say you need to act the part, no consider this role play you see I need you to be Mr. Taylor and I need you mom to act as you wife, just pretend don’t fret, know I need you to act that part until I think you are ready to go out inot the world, now before you go I got a package for your daughter that’s right Casey is your daughter in this experiment and I been studying you closely and I think she would love to dress up in this if you ask her too, after all your her father.”

Lesbian ex 1

Amy felt sad after breaking up with Derek but she felt it was time but that didn’t mean she should stop parting. Out to find new friends She and Jean went out to dance, they might get a boy to buy them some drinks since they weren’t old enough to get it themselves yet. It was fun they meet some people had a few laughs got drunk and went to bed. The next morning they woke up in the same bed don’t know how that happened but they went about their day went to class went out to drink and ended up in the same bed. OK at first it was ok but they keep ending up in bed, she mad sure last time that her friend was in her bed she went to sleep and bam in her bed. Amy did not get it again her friend ended up in her bed maybe if she slept in her friends bed and she her’s they would not end up toghter. It did not work again they ended up in the same bed, still her bed not Jean so she the one that moved. OK lets sleep on the floor, in bed together her bed, both on the floor, again her bed, why her bed she go frustrated and through it out, the bed ended up back inside and she still ended up sleeping in it with her friend Jean. The worst part is boy and girls kept asking her out weaver she went, the boys she understood but the girls she did not give that vibe did she, then one day only girls started asking her out. Then they stopped just like that know one asked her out and know she wanted some attention but everybody she talked to thought she was going out with Jean. Jean I should I should eat get her to eat her out and then she…. Wait what why would she, she looked at a porn mage with a strap on dildo, wait when did she?

Harem

David was working on his typing skills again when Megan started to talk

Megan “Hey David theirs a game tonight do you want to come?”

David “i not really into sports.”

Megan “o come on I like to see if we can hang out latter.”

Raven “ I’ll go if you go David it would be nice to hang outside of school.”

Megan “see if Raven wants to be social so what do you say.”

David “a sure.”

Fore some reason David felt like this was a good idea maybe invite his friends. Turns out only Kate wanted to go funny. He went home after School and told Jessica at dinner that he going to the game.

David “...and I promise to home by 10 like my mom always wanted me too.”

Jessica “OK and if you come home early I can give you a little surprise.”

David “what kind of surprise.”

Jessica scratched he neck itching close to her breast. “oh I think you will like it.”

when he got their he met up with Kate she was next ttwo people that he did not expect to be with her, it was Christen and Ryan.

David “Hey I didn’t know you guy’s knew each other.”

Christen “ Will David I heard your name being said by her and I could not resit she you, my friends bailed on me and I wanted to say hello to you Mr.”

Ryan “I just wanted to see if the rumor was true that you got three girls to go out with you.”

David “ wait what, no Megan asked me to come, and Kate is my friend as for Raven.”

Raven “Hey David glad to see you what with all the girls you dating any of them.”

David “no I just happened to meet.”

Ryan “looks like someone popular with the ladies.”

David “I’m..”

Christen“ o looks like Mr. is a swinger.”

Kate “knock it off lets just watch the game, come on David.”

she dragged David to a bench and sat down, the rest of the girls followed. David did not know what was happening , or why he was the only guy surrounded by girls, but he could almost swear during the game they all tried to flrite with him one way or another, I made him both exited and uncomfortable. After the game he talked to Megan she seemed happy, it lasted longer then he thought so he ended up home late. Jessica called him a naughty boy, and next time he should come home early so she can so him that she can be naughty too if he knew what she meant as she scratched an itch on her ass. David was sexlay frustrated and tried to sleep, with the faces of all the girls he say today looking at him with sexy expressions.

To be continued