The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Man In The Black Satin Trunks, With The Stars & Stripes Tatts.

By The Slaver.

One Friday afternoon, Brian Smith opened the door of his Mercedes convertible, climbed into the driver’s seat and drove away from his last appointment of the day. After a full day of clients, the former college athlete, now a personal trainer; was spent. He wanted to go home, and take a long hot shower, after which maybe watch some sports on the sports channel: but Brian knew his day had not ended. It was only 3pm in the afternoon, and Brian knew that he had to spend at least the next three to four hours crafting and honing his physique, at the gym. So reluctantly Brian drove to his gym, parked, retrieved his gym bag from the Mercedes boot, walked into the gym, and spent the next three hours working out with his personal trainer friends. After they had put each other through a gruelling session, Brian excused himself and headed for the sauna. After his sauna, Brian trimmed his beard, run clippers over his buzzed head, showered and donned a pair of clean black compression pants and tight black t-shirt.

As he walked towards the exit, Brian checked his cell phone for any messages. His wife Joe would usually texted him late in the day to give him a clue as to their dinner plans or obligations. “No text”, Brian said to himself. He thought that it was odd, but did not give the matter any further thought. He got into his Mercedes convertible, and drove out of the gym’s parking lot. This time of the afternoon the traffic was fairly light, and he made good time.

As Brian drove home, he hoped that his wife, Joe, would be in the mood. The couple, who had been married, only a few years, had fallen into a rut. For some time, now, the last six months, in fact, since Joe had started going to a gym, Brian and Joe had had not had any sexual relations. Brian had not been a faithful husband, to Joe even before this, given the numerous opportunities to stray, given his clientele, Brian had strayed from the very start; even fucking several guests, behind Joe’s back on their wedding day. Energized from his workout, sauna and shower at the gym; Brian drove his Mercedes convertible into the underground garage of condominium where he lived with Joe, he parked his car, grabbed his gym gear and took the elevator to the 25th floor; the top floor of the building.

As Brian entered the condominium, through the foyer: that he shared with Joe, he called out, “Joe, I’m home.” Brian did not hear a response, this was very odd indeed Brian thought to himself, as he dropped his gym gear by the door of the foyer and walked into the living room of the condominium. Joe was always there to greet Brian, when he got in from work, and the gym. In the living room, Brian found a man, who he did not know: wearing only black satin trunks, admiring the modern art collection Joe had inherited.

“Who the fuck are you?” Brian said. The man in the black trunks turned around to face Brian. He said nothing at first, letting Brian stare at his brunette hair, his six-pack abs, his sculpted physique, his strategically placed stars & stripes tattoos and of cause his obscene bulge in his black satin trunks. “Did you hear me? Who the fuck are you?” Brian shouted, the man raised a hand in which was a light pen.

The man operated the pen it flashed rapidly on Brian’s face and in his eyes; and the man then said something that Brian could not quite hear. Brian tried to speak, but found himself muted. “Better. Who I am is not important, for the moment.” Brian’s eyes betrayed his fear, and hatred, of the man. “Don’t worry about Joe; he’s okay, he’s in the bedroom, resting. I’ve wore him out I’m afraid.” Brian moved forwards to attack the man. The man held up the pen again, the lights again play over Brian’s face and in his eyes: Brian froze in place, unable to move

The man walked around Brian, and then traced his fingers about Brian’s taut, muscled frame. “I saw your wife at the gym six months ago. He was easy; he finally had a real man to satisfy his needs, thou they have changed slightly. I’ve been fucking him silly these last six month. It wasn’t until last week when I saw your photograph that I knew who his partner was. I know all about all those Male clients you have been fucking. So I have decided to get you under my control, and then out of Joe’s life? Oh, and by the way I’ve just today told Joe, all about all those male clients you’ve been fucking.” The man said; as he clicked his fingers about Brian’s head, and muttered under his breathe. Brian spun around on the spot like a puppet on a string. The man then clicked his fingers again, and then walked towards the master bedroom, Brian followed.

When Brian entered the bedroom, he found Joe astride upon the bed, a dazed, stunned expression upon his face, his cock locked in some sort of metal cage; that completely encased his member and sacs. A collection of rubber sex-toys littered the floor by one side of the bed. “He’s had a good time this afternoon. Several good times in fact. Fucked him silly I have, with some friends of mine, and the sex-toys. So as a reward I’ve given him a present.” The man smiled, pointing at Joe’s encased cock. Brian wanted to attack this arrogant young man, but try as he might he could not move. “Get undressed, and let’s see the goods.” The man said clicking his fingers; Brian undressed, revealing the sexy beast he was, thanks too all the time he spent at the gym, and fucking.

“Nice.” The man said, as he surveyed his naked puppet, he pointed to Brian’s cock and said, “Yeah. But that’s not enough for your wife. He needs something like this.” The man lowered his black trunks and revealed his foot-long monster hidden beneath the black satin material. As the man fondled Brian’s balls and cock, he said, “it’s okay. I’m sure you have skills, which you use on all those male clients you fucked, but …”

Brian was became aroused by the touch of the man’s warm, hands. “Oh, well, you’re a grower, I see, but not much of one.” The man said, as he continued to fondle Brian’s cock, then suddenly, Brian blew his wad, cum drench the man’s fist and fingers. “So you’re a bottle-rocket lover, I see. It’s sad, really. You see, your wife Joe needs some time to warm up, and get his Mojo up and running.”

The man wiped Brian’s cum on Brian’s own chest. “Nasty boy.” The man said. “Love the hair and beard, also. I’ll think I’ll keep those?” Brian could do nothing to reply. “Now let’s see that ass.” Brian nearer to the bed, he lifted a leg, and placed his foot on the bed and exposed his virgin whole. The man moved, and stood behind Brian and slipped two of his fingers into his mouth. Then the man slipped his two spit-wet fingers into Brian’s ass. The man could see Brian’s expression in the mirror, above the bed. “Never been touched there before, have you, boy?”

“Not often , maybe once, or twice, but no more .” Brian moaned, he was unable to stop the two fingers entering his whole.

“How does it feel?” The man asked.

“It hur …” Brian tried to say. Midstream the man shone the light pen in Brian’s face and clicked his fingers, and Brian’s answer changed, “Feels good, Sir.”

The man smiled, as he fingered Brian’s whole faster and faster. “How’s that feel, now boy?”

“Feels great, Sir.” Brian responded enthusiastically.

“That’s right, boy. Feels great.” The man said. “Just think what my cock is going to feel like in that ass of yours.”

“It’ll feel great, Sir.” Brian answered. The reply made no sense to Brian, but the man understood the power of his control.

“Kneel on the bed, Brian.” The man ordered. Brian knelt on the bed, his hands on the edge of the bed. The man stepped near the edge of the bed and shoved his cock down Brian’s throat. At first, the man’s foot-long monster gagged Brian. He could not breathe or keep the cock down his throat. The man clicked his fingers; gone was Brian gag reflex. Brian sucked and tickled the tip of the man’s thick mushroom head with his velvet tongue. “Slow licks. From the head to my balls. Nibble. Suckle. Nibble. Got it?” The man ordered.

“Yes, Sir.” Brian’s reply was muffled by the monster cock filling his mouth. Brain trickled his tongue about the man’s bulbous dick head, licking the slit, the ridges, tracing down the blood veins popping about his member, down to the dangling ball sacs, he nibbled and then suckled upon the golf-ball size testicles.

As Brian licked his way back to the man’s cock head, the man thrust his cock deep down Brian’s throat and said, “Count to 5, and release. Swallow cum. Count to 5, and release. Swallow cum.” Brian pleasured the man as he taught him to suck cock. The man nodded his head , and clicked his fingers about Brian’s head.

Suddenly, Brian felt an incredible pressure in his ass. The man pulled his cock out of Brian’s mouth, Brian turned his head about, slightly and found Joe, wearing a huge black rubber double-headed dildo, pegging him in the ass. “Good man. Fuck him. Fuck him hard for all those other guys he fucked behind your back” Joe ploughed Brian’s ass with the 36 inch long rubber strap-on. As Brian moaned, the man shoved his cock back down Brian’s throat. “Count to 5.” said the man, demanding his pleasure from Brian’s mouth.

Brian could feel the tip of Joe’s strap-on massaging his prostate; Brian’s cock grew hard and rubbed against the silk bedding on the bed. The man’s cock and Joe’s strap-on distracted Brian, he could not think straight. Brian so wanted to cum, but could not grab his cock to stroke it to orgasm. Brian know that from that moment on, he was there to please, not for pleasure. Suddenly, Joe began to moan, begging for release. The man clicked his fingers, Joe collapsed on the bed and unstrapped the two-headed dildo from his well fucked ass. The first 18 inches had ploughed into Brian’s whole; the second 18 inches had pleasured Joe. The man smiled as he watched his handiwork. Finally, the man snapped his fingers, one last time; and Brian felt his ball rise and tighten, his cum churned in their sacs and then suddenly he blow his nut, his Cum erupted from his cock, the warm, moist cum spreading upon his groin and the silk bedding.

The man stood back and said, “Get on your knees and lick Cum.” Brian knelt on the bed, as the man stroked his cock and shot his large double load upon Brian’s face and lips. The stud scraped his face with his fingers and Brian licked his fingers drizzled with the man’s cum. When all the cum was licked away, the man stared at his new-found toy. The man twirled one of his fingers over Joe’s head. Joe rose from the bed. For the next few hours as he fucked Brian senseless, in both wholes, the man also watched as Joe moved through the condominium, and removed all trace that Brian had had ever lived there.

Next Joe logged into his lap-top, he then removed all trace that he had ever been married to Brian; for the young geek it was a simple thing too do. Next he closed all of his bank accounts, and then transferred all of his money and that money which he had inherited, and the deeds of the condominium, into the Man’s off-shore account. Joe had inherited the condominium building and a very large sum of money, when he turned Twenty-eight from a trust fund set up by his grand-parents: which was the real reason why Brian had married him. And why the man had ensnared him at the gym, and turned him into a mindless fuck-toy, both were after Joe’s money; and it seemed that the man had one. Finally the Man grunted as he filled Brian’s gut, and whole with his Cum; one last time that day, for the moment anyway. He pulled out of Brian, and looked over at Joe, who was still sitting at a table in the far corner of the room; looking blankly at the lap-top.

The man nodded at Joe; who set to work, again on the lap-top, this time he closed all of Brian’s bank accounts, and then transferred all of Brian’s money into the Man’s off-shore account. Then Joe set about; on the man’s orders to erase Brian completely from everywhere, and so in a few short hours, Brian Smith never did, and never had excised. Joe finally finished tapping away at the lap-top, he looked up. But found that while he had been busy removing Brian from existence; the man had taken Brian from the room. Joe just sat looking with empty, glazed eyes at the wall in front of him. A few minutes later, the man returned, but without Brian. He walked over to Joe, and told him to stand up: Joe did as he was told too do?

The man then led Joe out of the bedroom and through the living room. In the corner of the large foyer of the condominium Brian and Joe shared; there was now a large steel dog cage. Beside it stood Brian, the man told Joe to remain where he was: the man walked over to Brian and looked him over. Admiring the outfit that Brian would now be wearing for the rest of his non-life. Brian’s new gear was not much to speak of: a leather and metal cock ring fitted snuggly around Brian’s cock and balls, and he wear a tight Leather harness on his upper body, that was it. “Let’s get things moving here.” The man said and snapped his fingers, as he walked over towards Brian.

When the man was standing by Brian; he said. “Now, let’s see that ass, again.” Without a word, Brian turned and bent over the steel dog cage. The man stepped behind Brian and slipped two of his spit-wet fingers into Brian’s ass. “You like this now boy, don’t you?”

Brian moaned. “How’s it feel?” The man asked again.

“Woof!” Brian answered.

The man finger fucked Brian’s ass faster and faster. “How’s that feel, boy?”

“Woof! Woof!” Brian responded enthusiastically.

“You want my cock in your ass?” The man asked, “Woof!” Brian answered. The entranced and mind-fucked Brian could only speak in Doggy-speak, now, thanks to the man’s power over him. The man walked around the steel cage and waved his foot-long monster near Brian’s mouth. The hungry Doggy swallowed the man’s cock. “Remember what I taught you boy? From the head of my cock to my balls. Got it?”

“Woof!” Brian replied. “If you do it right I’ll fuck your ass?” The Man said. Brian slid his tongue about the man’s bulbous dick head, tracing his tongue along the capillaries popping about his member, down to the oversized ball sacs, and then sucked on the man’s huge testicles. As Brian licked his way back to the man’s cock head, the man shoved his cock down Brian’s throat and said, “Swallow.”

The man pulled his cock out of Brian’s mouth. He walked around the gage and positioned himself near Brian’s buttocks. Brian felt a pressure, as the man penetrated his whole with his beer-can thick, foot-long monster cock, yet again. “Woof.” Brian said as the tip of the man’s cock massaged Brian’s p-spot. Brian’s cock grew harder and harder and rubbed against the ribs of the steel cage. He wanted to stroke his cock, but could not grab his cock.

The man smiled as he watched his cock bob in and out of Brian’s ass. The man enjoyed Brian’s still tight ass. Even after all the fucking it had had earlier. After thirty minutes, or so the man snapped his fingers. Brian felt his cock explode as ounces of cum oozed from his cock, upon the metal ribs of the dog cage, and the tiled floor of the.

“Good boy.” The man said. As the man pulled his cock out of Brian’s ass, he said, “Turn around, boy.” Brian turned round, and faced the man’s cock. The man shoved his cock down Brian’s throat and said, “Swallow it.” The naked man blasted his Cum down Brian’s throat. “Taste good boy?”

“Woof!” Brian answered.

The man touched Brian’s forehead, and muttered under his breath, the totally, mindless, and confused Brian crawled into the dog cage, now opened wide by the man. The naked man smiled. “Good puppy, Brian.” The man reached into the cage, through the bars, and touched Brian’s forehead. Brian collapsed upon the floor of the metal dog cage, unconscious from the man’s touch.

The man then walked back to Joe and led him back into the bedroom: he told Joe to change the bedding and then remake the bed, which Joe did without uttering a word. Once Joe had done what he had been ordered too do, he stood at the bottom of the bed, ram-rod straight. The man, like he had done with Brian, reached out and touched Joe’s forehead; and just like Brian, Joe collapsed, unconscious onto the bed. For a while the man watched his sex toy/slave sleeping on the bed.

The next morning, Joe awoke in bed. As he pulled back the silk sheets and turned over, he saw the tanned, muscled form of the man. Brian leaned over and kissed and then nibbled the head of the man’s cock; that was semi-hard with the man’s morning wood. “Good morning, Masters.” Joe mumbled as he took more of the man’s cock into his mouth.

The man looked at Joe between his legs. “Good morning.” The man smiled. For some minutes the man enjoyed Joe’s mouth on his cock. “You better stop and get up. We’ve got friends coming at 8am to ‘PLAY’.” The man said; Joe pulled off the man’s cock, rose from the bed and walked into the bathroom, too take a shower. The man smiled, for now, he had a not one, but two new playthings. Joe did not remember, and knew not of Brian, he would not even recognise the Doggy in the metal cage. Every memory of Brian had become a memory of Masters, the man who was now in Joe’s bed, the man in Joe’s house, the man in Joe’s head. The man who’s Cock Joe sucked; the man who fucked Joe senseless, the man who rented Joe out too his friends.

Masters was now the Man who now controlled Joe’s fortune, the man who now controlled not one, but two people’s lives; and future. The man who would when he had sent all of Joe’s fortune, would turn the penniless Joe into a Doggy, just like Brian: he would then sell both Joe and Brian before he moved onto his next victim. Masters smiled again as over the sound of running water: the sound of low woofs could just be heard as Doggy Brian, awoke in his metal cage in the foyer.

THE END: