The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Man At The Library

by Psionic_X

“When we wonder, we do not yet know
if we love or hate the object at which
we are marveling; we do not yet know
if we should embrace it or flee from it”
—Stephen Greenblatt
Marvelous Possessions

The spectacularly beautiful Japanese woman entered the small library and immediately spotted her target. His back was to her and he was, as always, quietly reading to himself. Its all she ever saw him doing. He never used the Internet computers and he never checked out any books, only read them in the library. And the books he read were always nonfiction and covered a variety of subjects.

The man was a good looking Black man. Muscular, just under six feet. Incredible brown eyes that fascinated one when he looked directly at you. She wasn’t sure of his age because while his face was that of a twenty something, his hair was shot through with streaks of gray.

The woman had been wondering about the man for some weeks now...about six or seven. She recalled first seeing him and his gaze alighting upon her and repulsing her with the terrible hunger she felt radiating from him.

Men often looked lustfully upon her and Black men were the worst, often approaching her and making lewd comments about her and aggressively trying to pick her up. She soon learned that the attraction of Black men was due to her unusually non-Asian physique, which was very curvy. One brutish Black man had spied her and loudly proclaimed:

“An Asian bitch with cakes?!? Goddamn baby put them digits in my phone!” She later learned that the “cakes” he was referring to was her bubble ass. And with her hourglass figure, men of all races desired her. She was used to being harassed.

But the man in the library was different. He hadn’t said a word. He’d just looked at her and she had froze for a moment, locked into place by the energy of his gaze. She’d felt as if her clothes had been violently torn away. The power of his desire had terrified her but what scared her more was her body’s reaction. Her nipples had immediately hardened and her pussy became sopping wet. His gaze slowly took in all of her, caressing every inch of her. She actually felt as if hands were touching her. She was just as aroused as she was terrified. She had thought he was going to command her to service him.

Instead he looked her in the eyes, then suddenly, without warning, his eyes flicked away and he was reading his book again as if nothing had happened. She had been both relieved and disappointed that the order to service him hadn’t come. Embarrassed by what had happened and uncomfortable with the sticky wetness between her legs, she had put back the book she had chosen to read and hastily left the library. The feeling the man had left her with stayed until she fell into a dreamless sleep that night.

After that she saw the man routinely. She had never seen him before though she was a regular at this particular library. She noticed that his habit was similar to hers. Always reading but never checking anything out. And always nonfiction though his interests where greater than hers. While she always read something to do with travel, culture or birds, he read everything; History, politics, science, philosophy. There seemed no limit to what he would read.

Over time the woman’s repulsion had lessened and her fascination had increased. He always looked at her with that palpable hunger and she pretended to ignore him and while she would feel the power of his gaze and slowly become aroused, she didn’t have an experience like the first time and had developed the irrational idea that as long as she didn’t make eye contact, she was safe. But she liked when he looked at her and she liked the feeling. She told herself she had no interest in a relationship after the catastrophe of the last one but her interest in the man continued to increase to the point where her disappointment when she didn’t see him at the library brought her to the edge of depression.

She was here today because of something that she learned. Something that had shocked her to her core and alarmed her. After learning what she had learned she was torn with curiosity and fear. She was here now because curiosity had won out. She had to know for herself. She just had too!

Taking a deep breath, she walked over to the table he was at at sat across from him. A long table designed to seat eight and allow anyone with a laptop to plug in, it was surprisingly empty, the man the only one seated there at the moment. This unexpected privacy raised her confidence in speaking to him. She looked at the cover of the book he was reading.

The title read “Babel No More” with the subtitle; The Search For The World’s Most Extraordinary Language Learners. The author was Michael Erard. She started to wonder if the man was a polyglot but mentally shook her head. She was stalling and now was the time to speak or she would chicken out.

Instead she sat there, unsure of what to say or how to say it. Suddenly the man closes the book and sets in on the table. He looks directly at her but nothing happens. The usual feeling isn’t there. No hunger. No arousal. No energy. Nothing. The man speaks.

“You came here to talk to me. You now have my undivided attention. And if you ask me how did I know you wanted to talk to me, I open this book again and our conversation is over.”

The woman is stunned that he knew she wanted to talk. For a moment her mouth can’t work and she struggles to form a sentence. Finally she decides to start with something easy.

“ My name is Megumi.”

“I know. You’re Nori’s little friend. She told me you saw us.”

This unsettles Megumi further.

“She...told you?”

“Yes. Everything. About you seeing us at the lounge. About your watching us the whole night. Following us out to my car. What you saw and heard when we were beside the car. Understand, I knew you were there. I am...sensitive...to observation. You watch me so much here that I immediately knew it was you. Nori was unaware that I knew though. Which is why she told me all about it. My Japanese sluts know to tell me everything that might interest or concern me. Its odd though because you don’t strike me as the voyeur type.”

Megumi fights down a flash of shame and anger at the word slut.

“Is that all she told you?”

“No. She told me about the conversation you two had. About her coming clean regarding our relationship. About your acknowledgement of having seen me here regularly. Your concern about her. Your interest in me.”

“I never said I was interested in you!”

“No, but Nori believes that you were jealous of what you saw and more than a little interested in experiencing it for yourself.”

“Ridiculous! Nori is your slave! Apparently you collect Japanese women as sex toys! Do I look like I want that?”

“Ridiculous? You come here daily hoping to find me here. You watch me and fantasize about me, loving the way it feels when I look at you. You saw what went on with your best friend and you want some of that for yourself. But you’re ashamed that you want it, ashamed that you got more aroused from her telling you about what goes on than you did the first time you felt my power. You want it so bad your nipples could cut glass right now. You need it so bad your pussy at this very moment is prime swamp land. The only thing ridiculous Megumi, is you sitting across from me and still lying to yourself.”

Megumi feels deeply ashamed the man read her so easily.

“I-I...t-this w-was a mistake....”

Megumi starts to rise when she feels the familiar sensation of the man’s gaze radiating energy. She looks up and freezes, locked into place by the man’s irresistible magnetic gaze.

“A mistake? You mean your coming here to confront me? Or do you mean leaving without getting what you want? Not sure? How about a little reminder....let’s replay Saturday night at The Voodoo House....

Megumi is seated at a table in the Voodoo House, a popular local lounge. She has for sometime been discreetly watching her best friend Nori and the man from the library. She had stumbled upon them by accident when she came into the lounge to get something to eat. The Voodoo House’s burgers and fries were the unquestioned best in the city and Megumi loved them.

She had placed her order when she spied Nori and was just about to shout out and wave her over when the thickly muscled Black man from the library emerged from the crowd behind her, putting his hands on her waist, then sliding them around to her stomach, then sliding them up to her small, pert, breasts. This last caused Nori to giggle then break away and turning to the man, wave a finger in mock chastisement. The man grinned and grabbing her hand pulled her to a free table, his powerful presence dissuading the two guys who had just beat them to it from sitting down and taking possession.

The man and Nori sat down and a waitress appeared with menus and took their drink order. She left and quickly returned with two beers and took their order then left again. Megumi’s own food came but she only picked at it and sipped her beer, unable to stop watching her best friend and the man, telling herself the jealousy she felt was really concern for Nori, who’s choices in men was often not the best.

Megumi looked on as the two talked and laughed. Their food came and they ate, Nori, as daintily as ever while the man’s appetite was prodigious, as he scarfed down the “The Monstrous One” the Voodoo House’s infamous “everything but the kitchen sink” burger that came with a double order of fries.

Nori continued to chatter while the man demolished his food without comment. The man finishes and takes a deep drink of beer. He looks satisfied and says something to Nori which cause her to laugh. This went on for a few more minutes then slowed as the conversation seemed ot become calmer, more intimate.

It was long before Megumi noticed that the look on Nori’s face was one of pleading, and her body language that of the supplicant. The man meanwhile seemed bored and disinterested. Nori’s pleading became more desperate. The man expression became scornful and he said something to Nori that while Megumi was too far away to hear, it looked as if he had said “You don’t deserve it” or something to that affect.

Nori began to talk faster and put her hand on his. The man pulled his hand away and stood up and walked away, towards the lounge’s door. Frantically, Nori pulled out money, threw it on the table and scrambled to follow the man. Megumi, suddenly as desperate as Nori to see what was going on, also tossed money on the table and ran out after the couple.

As she went through the Voodoo House’s door she wondered what she intended to do. Would she jump in her car and follow them? She wasn’t sure but she was bound and determined to see and learn more. But as she ran into the parking lot, she had to duck behind a car as they hadn’t gone anywhere. They stood beside a car that she assumed belonged to the man. They were talking, the man’s body language radiating power and control while Nori’s continued to broadcast desperation and supplication.

Megumi, staying low and weaving between parked cars, moved closer, so close that she could finally hear what was being said. She was at an angle where she could see them and they couldn’t see her without actually looking. So praying that the owner of the car didn’t come out and catch her, she settled in to hear and see as much as she could of what was going on between her best friend and the man from the library.

Immediately Megumi is put into a state of shock as she listens to Nori’s entreaties to the man.

“Master, please, I’ve done all you wanted! Everything you have wanted. I’ve been good Master! Very good!”

Megumi feels numb and cold despite the warm evening. Master? Why was Nori calling the man Master? That wasn’t his name...was it? She quickly learned that it wasn’t the man’s name as he spoke.

“I see. So that’s it Nori, you do what I tell you and automatically you get what you want? Is that it? I exist to serve you? To pleasure you? All because you did what you were supposed to do anyway, which is to obey me, your Master?”

“Yes...I mean no...I mean, that’s not what I meant Master!”

“Then what do you mean slave? What exactly are you saying? Because it sounds to me like you think that you dictate terms. Maybe I should start calling you Mistress Nori...is that it?”

“No! Master no. Please forgive me! I know that I am just your slave. I know that I am rewarded at your whim and not at mine. I am so sorry...I swear Master, I didn’t mean to offend you! I deserve to be punished Master!”

“Oh you certainly deserve punishment Nori. Bend over the hood bitch!”

Megumi watches from the shadows as Nori quickly complies. The man pulls up her short skirt and lets it fall with a snort of disgust.

“Slave, just so I am clear, did I give you instructions in Japanese? Because I know I am not fluent as yet so if I did, you can be forgiven for wearing panties. Is that what happened slave? Did your Master instruct you in his very poor Japanese, thus making it so you couldn’t understand?”

“No Master, you told me not to wear panties in English.”

“Well slave, I am curious then, since your English comprehension is excellent, I’m wondering why you are wearing panties?”

“Well Master, this skirt is so short so I thought I shouldn’t wear panties...everyone would see.”

“Oh! I see. You thought. Tell me slave, who gave you permission to think?”

“No one Master.”

“Yet you did it anyway.”

“I’m sorry Master.”

“No you aren’t. But you will be. Hanou no Muchi.”

“Master, no!”

Megumi watches in confusion as the man snaps his right arm forward as if using a whip, though there was nothing in his hands. Hanou no Muchi would be translated as “whip of fire”. Nori screams out in pain. Was this some sort of role play? But Megumi wasn’t sure as every time the man used the imaginary whip he was completely silent yet Nori screamed in pain each time. Megumi half expected someone to run and see what was wrong...but no one came. After about ten lashes the man stops.

Nori lay on the hood of the car sobbing. The man walks up behind her and Megumi is once again shocked as she hears his zipper pulled down. His cock springs free and Megumi wonders how her tiny friend can take something so large. The man again speaks.

“I hope this lesson sinks in slave. You don’t think, act or talk without my leave! When I tell you to do something you fucking do it! Don’t think or worry about what other people will see or do or say. Its all about what I want. Do you understand that slave?”

“Yes Master” Nori chokes out between sobs.

“You don’t sound sincere slave. No, you sound doubtful. Perhaps even defiant. I’ll have to pound the lesson home.”

The man flips up the short skirt only this time over her waist so that it doesn’t cover her ass. He then roughly grabs her hips and slams his large and powerful cock home so hard that Nori shrieks as she is lifted off the ground. Megumi had to cover her mouth to keep from gasping out loud.

“Damn Nori, you’re dripping wet! Only the most serious slut could get this turned on by the whipping you just got! That’s what you are isn’t it Nori? A slut?”

“Your slut Master...only your slut!”

“That’s right bitch, you’re my slut and only my slut.”

“Oh god...please...Master, please fuck me harder!”

“That’s right you little Japanese slut, you beg for what you want!”

Megumi watched in awe as the man fucked Nori harder, lifting her feet off the ground with each stroke.

“I’m going to cum bitch. I’m going to put out the fire on your ass and when I do, you’ll have the biggest, most powerful orgasm your have ever had!”

The man pulls out and starts jacking his cock and soon cums all over Nori’s ass. The moment the first spurt of the man’s essence lands on the small Japanese woman’s ass she seems to have a conniption of some sort and screams bloody murder as an orgasm like no other slices through her from head to toe and back again. And as quickly as it came its gone and Nori lays so still over the hood of the car that Megumi for a moment thinks the man has killed her.

“Get up bitch and get in the fucking car! You must think I want to be in this parking lot all goddamn night! Move bitch or you need more ‘whip of fire’ action?”

Nori is motivated to move quickly, sperm dripping down her ass and everything. She runs around to the passenger side an jumps into the car. The man slams his door and burns rubber leaving the parking lot.

Suddenly Nori is back in the library. She is absolutely stunned! She had just lived through a perfect replay of last Saturday night! Looking at the clock, she saw that only a couple of minutes had passed!

“How did you...”

“Come now Megumi, you spoke with Nori. You know what I can do. No the more important question is will you submit? Will you join your friend as my slave?”

“Why Japanese women”?

“I asked for an answer bitch not another question.”

“I need to know.”

“Fuck this! You can leave, I want to get in another chapter before the library closes.”

Megumi desperately reaches across the table and grabs the man’s hand with both of hers the way one would grab a lifeline.

“Please...I need to know. What is it about Japanese women?”

The man looks at her harshly and for a moment Megumi things he will pull his hand away. But he instead relaxes and sighs.

“Its simple really. I lost my virginity when I was 15 to one of my high school teachers. She was Japanese. I was already crushing on her, not only because of how pretty she was but she was really very nice to me and helpful. The only teacher I have ever liked. Well she had me over to her house for a “tutoring” session that turned into the greatest night of my teenage life.

Well more tutoring sessions followed. I also earned money doing chores around her house but the real purpose was for us to be able to get together more. My grades were up and my attitude was better so my parents didn’t even think to question why the hell I spent so much time at my teacher’s house, even being allowed to spend the night now and again. I wasn’t giving them anymore grief so they assumed nothing bad was happening.

And nothing bad was happening....from my teenage point of view. We had sex...lots and lots of sex. She taught me a great deal about how to please a woman. Yes, a great deal. Our affair continued until I graduated. About the time I turned 17 I came over for another tutoring session but this time was different. She stopped my usual eager attack and made me sit on the couch. Then she popped in a video cassette and on came a movie. It was a porn but not like any porn I had ever seen. It was a Japanese rape porn. Apparently the genre was big time over in Japan and she had some. It was something else too because watching it, you’d swear the woman was really getting raped!

However it was all just an act but what a hot act! After that she showed me another where the sex was even rougher. That one over she said it was time for me to go. My cock was raging and I had come over intent on spending the night. But she wasn’t having any of it. She tells me its time to go and while I stall and hem and haw she gets angry and starts pushing me towards the door. I think on the porn I just saw and I don’t know...I snapped. I attacked her, throwing her to the ground and fucking her hard. When I was done, and my head had cleared I was terrified! But she kissed me and smiled. Her message had gotten through to me.

She was really into the rough stuff and it turned out, so was I. After I left for college, I discovered that while I always enjoyed dominating women, it was only truly great with a Japanese female. I’m sure the psychology of why is obvious. That’s it. And that’s all I’m going to answer, so don’t bother with your next question which will be about my mind control abilities. I never tell anyone about that and you can believe I’m not about to tell you.”

Megumi, realizing she is clenching the man’s hand in a vice grip. Lets go and leans back. She tried to gather her thoughts but the man was impatient.

“I ask again Megumi: Will you submit?”

Megumi considered stalling, asking for more time, but she realized that it was pointless. She wanted this. She wanted what Nori got. What every beautiful Japanese woman who crossed his path got. There was no need to play games. She bows her head and whispers.

“Yes Master, I’ll submit.”

Suddenly Megumi felt that familiar energy.

“Then look at me slave.”

Slowly, Megumi raised her head.

The End