The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Male is in the Czech

Czech women were hot. That’s what Paul Anderson kept telling himself and since to Paul Anderson, his opinion was the only one that really counted, Czech women were hot.

The object of Paul’s latest affections was a young woman named Rita Stepanik. She was a young college woman, not that that mattered. The college part that is. He didn’t care what kind of education she had.

Rita was a brunette. She normally wore her long brown hair braided down her back but it was her eyes that had really gotten to Paul. She had the most stunningly dark eyes that Paul had ever seen. From the moment he’d seen her, he’d known what he’d wanted and since the American business tycoon was used to getting what he wanted, if he wanted her, he was going to get her.

Really, there was no way he should have met her. After all, he was the CEO and she was just a lowly intern and really, they just didn’t run at the same levels but all the same, accidents happen.

It had happened one morning when he was on his way into work. He’d just come into the lobby and the girl at the front desk waved at him when a dark-haired girl darted past.

“Who’s that?” he’d asked.

“Her,” said Vicki Collins. “I think she’s new or something. I think she’s an intern or something like that.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, I think she’s working in accounting or something.”

“She seems like she’s in a hurry.”

“Oh, she’s always like that. Always in a hurry. I think it’s because she’s from overseas or something.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I think I heard someone say she was here on a work visa or something and I think it’s due to run out or something.” Actually, Vicki knew more than that, but considering that Robert Davies had been well on his way to luring her home so he could put his dick in her, she wasn’t sure how much farther she should go without running the risk of saying more than she wanted to say.

“Interesting,” Paul said.

“Yeah,” Vicki agreed, although for the life of her, she couldn’t really see anything really all that interesting about it.

And it might have ended there and nothing more might have happened except that fate intervened in the form of an email.

The email came from Keith Voorhies. Keith was head of the accounting department and after being very apologetic for sending the email to his CEO and not going through his own department head, Keith finally got to the point. He had an employee in his department. She was a very good worker, Keith said, but her visa was due to run out, and he was wondering if there was anything the corporation could do to retain her.

Ordinarily, that in and of itself most likely wouldn’t have garnered a response from the CEO except maybe to chastise Keith Voorhies for wasting his time. After all, if she didn’t have a valid visa, what could he do to get her one?

But there was that conversation with Vicki Collins so he sent a note down to personnel asking to see her file.

It still wasn’t like he was going to do anything. He was just curious so he waited for the file to arrive.

The file arrived that afternoon and as luck would have it, the CEO was in a string of meetings that kept him busy until almost 6:00. He’d have to hurry to get to a dinner meeting he was supposed to attend. His secretary had made sure to remind him of the meeting when he’d arrived that morning, and she’d made sure to remind him of it before lunch and she’d even sent him a text message as he was going into his last meeting that afternoon.

Okay, he got it. It was important. It was a photo-op actually, but it was important. If you asked Paul, it was bull shit, but it was important bull shit and like it or not, important bull shit was still important.

The file was still sitting on Paul’s desk when he came in the next morning but his secretary had moved it off to the side. There were more important things that needed her boss’s attention so the file had been moved out of the way and there it languished for the rest of the day.

It wasn’t until the next day that Paul got the message from Personnel. Had he gotten the file? Was he done with it? And most importantly, could he please return it if he was done?

File, Paul thought. He didn’t have a file, and more to the point, for the moment at least, he’d forgotten why he’d even asked to have the file sent to him. It took him a few moments, but he finally remembered why he’d wanted it and from there, the search began and the file was located and it only took a few moments for Paul to realize that the girl in this file was the same one who he’d seen in the lobby only days before.

Well that seemed to settle that. He’d wondered about that but now he knew.

Only it didn’t settle that. He’d been curious but why had he ordered the file.

The problem was he knew why. He just chose not to admit it, even to himself.

He wanted to meet her.

No, he told himself. No. That was wrong. No. He shouldn’t be doing this. No.

But just as often as he told himself no, he also told himself yes. It was easier to tell himself yes. It was easier to tell himself that he could do whatever he wanted to do, so in the end, he told himself yes.

It was easy. He talked to his secretary and he told her he wanted to speak to the girl and he told her to arrange it.

After that, it was a foregone conclusion. Regardless of what his secretary might have thought of meeting the girl, the meeting was scheduled and it showed up on his calendar.

The girl showed up at the appointed time and the man’s secretary buzzed him to let him know the girl was here. Paul acknowledged the notice and then went back to what he was doing. This was important, he told himself, but it wasn’t as important as the business of running the company. He’d finish up the item he was working on and then he’d call the girl into his office.

The girl was pretty much as he remembered her. She had dark, brown hair and dark-brown eyes to match. Her cheek bones were high, almost regal one might say. Certainly distinguished.

On that day, she’d worn a tight, black skirt and a white button-down blouse. It wasn’t hard to see from the way her breasts filled out that blouse that the girl was well endowed and from the length and tightness of her skirt, it wasn’t hard to see that she had two long and shapely legs.

“You wanted to see me,” the girl asked nervously after she was ushered into the CEO’s office.

“Won’t you have a seat, Ms.—”

“Stepanik.”

“Aw yes. Ms. Stepanik. Won’t you have a seat.”

The woman sat gingerly, almost as if she expected something bad to happen.

Paul looked at his secretary. “Would you get me a refill on my coffee?”

“Yes, sir,” the secretary said as she took the mug from the man’s desk. “And your guest.”

“Would you like something?” Paul asked. “We have waters, sodas, tea, coffee, whatever.”

The girl shook her head. “Nothing.”

“Come on,” the executive said. “You gotta have something.”

“Water then, I guess.”

“Coming right up,” the secretary said and with that, she left the room.

“Would you relax?” the CEO asked in Czech.

The girl gasped. “You know my language?”

Paul nodded. “A little,” he said, once more switching back to English. He could have done more of the meeting in Czech, but he didn’t want the girl to know just how much he knew. Not yet at least. “I’ve had reason to fly every now and then to your native country. It is a beautiful place.”

“Thank you.”

“And the people, I find them most interesting, too.”

Again, the girl nodded.

“Especially, the woman,” Paul added. “Czech women are the most beautiful in the world. Wouldn’t you agree?”

The girl shifted nervously in her chair. “I don’t know about that,” she said.

“Relax, Ms. Stepanik. I’m not trying to quiz you. I’m just trying to get to know you.”

“Why?”

“Really, Ms. Stepanik. You need to relax. Did you know you have some friends here?”

“Some friends where?”

“Here at the company. They’ve asked if there is anything I can do to intercede on your behalf. I understand you’re having a bit of an immigration problem.”

There was a knock on the door and the secretary re-entered with the coffee and the water but she was soon out of the room again.

“You were saying,” Paul said.

The girl’s hands fluttered nervously. “I think I will be forced to leave this country soon,” she said nervously.

“I see, and how long do you think you have?”

The girl looked down before she looked up again. “It won’t be long,” she said. “I think they will deport me by the end of the year.”

“That quickly?”

The girl nodded.

“That must mean you’ve exhausted all your appeals.”

“I guess so.”

“Ms. Stepanik. This is important. You need to know for sure. Have you exhausted all of your appeals?”

“I think so.”

Paul Anderson sighed. The girl didn’t even know. In a way, that made his job more difficult but in a way, it made it easier, too. He leaned back in his chair and took a drink from his coffee even as he watched the girl drink from her water.

“Do you have an attorney who’s helping you out?”

The girl nodded.

Oh, that was unfortunate. The girl might not know what the status was, but the attorney probably did. That probably did mean she was looking at something imminent.

“You look kind of upset,” the man said.

“It’s just ... I ... I don’t like talking about these things.”

“But if you don’t talk about them, how can you make them better?”

“But if you can’t make them better, what good does it do to talk about them?”

The man leaned back. He wasn’t going to argue the point with the girl. She could think whatever she wanted to think. Still ...

“Still,” the man said. “Worrying leads to stress, and stress isn’t good for you.”

“Yes.”

“You know, I think I can help you with that.”

“Help me with what?”

“Help you with the stress.”

“How?”

The man took another drink from his coffee and he watched as the girl took another drink from her water. Good.

The girl just sat there saying nothing, her eyes seemingly intent but never wavering from looking at Paul.

Once more, Paul took another drink from his coffee, and once again, the girl took a sip from her water. Very good.

She was ready.

“Do you feel comfortable here in this office.”

It took a moment for the girl to respond but when she did, she didn’t look away from the man. “No.”

The man grinned. That was hardly a surprise. “I’ll bet it makes you nervous to be here, doesn’t it?”

Again, the girl’s response was slow and again, he eyes never wavered in their look. “Yes,” she said. “Nervous.”

“It’s because of the power. You’re nervous because of the power. You’re thinking you don’t want to mess up, aren’t you? You’re thinking you don’t want to make a mistake.”

“Yes.”

“That’s why you want to please the power. The power in this office is good power, if it’s working for you. You want it to work for you,” Paul said. “You want the power to be on your side.”

“Yes.”

“I am the power in this office. I am the one who wields it. I am the one who can use it on your behalf and since you want to please the power, that means you want to please me. What do you think it means to please me?”

The girl just sat there but then finally, she shook her head. “I don’t know.”

“It means you want to please me. Pleasing me pleases the power and you want to please the power. The power can make you happy if you please the power. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“You want to please me. Say that over and over to yourself. Let that thought roll around in your head. You want to please me. You want to please me. Just keep thinking that, and now you know, from now on, whenever you’re nervous, you know you just need to please me.”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what? Say what you want.”

“I want to please you,” the girl said. “I want to please the power.”

Not bad, Paul thought. Not bad at all, but now it was time to try his power out. “Do you remember when I said Czech girls were beautiful?”

“Yes.”

“You’re a Czech girl. That must mean I think you’re beautiful and I do. That makes you happy. It makes you happy to know that I think you’re beautiful.”

A smile started to creep across her face.

“But that means you have to do something for me.”

The smile stopped.

“You do want to do something for me.”

“I want to please you. I want to please the power.”

“That’s good,” Paul said. “I want you to stand up then. I want you to stand up and I want you to walk around my desk.”

If the brown-haired girl hesitated, it was only for the briefest of moments but then she was getting up and she was walking around Paul’s desk.

“Kneel,” Paul ordered.

She knelt.

“Give me your hand.”

Again, the girl did what she was told to do.

Paul took her hand. “It feels good,” he told her. “You can feel the power in my hand. It feels good to feel the power in my hand. Uncontrolled power is bad, but this power is good. This power is controlled by me so this power is good. You can feel that, can’t you? You can feel the power.”

“Yes.”

“The more intimate the touch, the deeper the power.” Paul led the girl’s hand to his zipper. “You now have your hand on the seat of the power and it excites you, but you know what you need to do. You need to take my cock out.”

The girl’s hand stroked the front on his pants but she didn’t seem to be in any hurry to do what she’d been told to do.

“What are you waiting for?”

“I’m not sure I should.”

It wasn’t like Paul hadn’t expected that something like this could happen. It had always been a possibility that the harder he pushed the more he might get some sort of push back but he was ready for that. “You can feel the power,” he reminded the girl.

“Yes.”

“And you don’t want to disappoint the power.”

“No.”

“The power is only good if it is controlled. To keep it under control, you must do as you’re told. Otherwise, the power threatens to consume you. You don’t want that, do you? You don’t want to be consumed.”

“No.”

“Then do as you’re told and take out my cock.”

This time, the girl’s hand moved even if somewhat haltingly. Her hand unzipped the man’s cock and then she was sliding her hand inside his pants and finally, inside his briefs.

Paul loved it as her hand still somewhat tentatively wrapped itself around his cock. “Take it out of my pants,” he reminded her.

That she didn’t really know what she was doing was obvious by the way she somewhat ineptly pulled on his cock. Paul groaned at the girl’s feeble attempts. “Easy,” he cautioned her, but by then, it was already too late. By then, she was sliding his cock out of his pants.

“Now suck on it.”

It was so hot, Paul thought. Here he was looking down at the girl with her deep, dark eyes looking back up at him and he knew she was going to do it. There wasn’t a doubt in his mind. He knew she was going to do it.

And she did. She sucked his cock.

The executive stroked her hair as the girl sucked his cock. “Yeah, you like that,” he moaned. “You like having my cock in your body but the more you get, the more you want. It’s so good to be close to the power.”

For her part, the girl wasn’t arguing anymore. She was simply doing what she’d been told to do. She was sucking the man’s cock.

The man was groaning now and still, the girl continued to suck. She hadn’t been told to stop of course, so why should she stop.

Of course, she hadn’t been told to swallow, so when the man started to cum, she just let his cum drool out of her mouth.

“Oh geez,” the man groaned.

“Sorry,” said the woman which had the unfortunate of letting go with even more of his cum.

“I can see we’re going to have to teach you how to suck a cock, aren’t we?”

She didn’t need to learn how to suck cock, the girl told herself, and yet even as she did tell herself that, the thought kept buzzing around in her mind and she couldn’t seem to get it out. She really did need to learn how to suck cock.

“Lean back,” Paul told her.

The girl leaned back.

She was at least good at taking orders, Paul thought. That was a good thing, and there was something else he wanted, too, but he’d been so intent on having her suck his cock that he’d overlooked it. “Open your blouse,” the man said.

The girl looked up at him but she wasn’t objecting. She just unbuttoned her blouse.

“Take the blouse off,” the executive ordered and again, the girl obeyed.

“And the bra, too,” the man added. “Take that off, too.”

Again, the girl did as she was told.

Paul nodded appreciatively. He’d thought the girl had a nice set of tits but it wasn’t until that very moment, it wasn’t until he saw them outside of her blouse, that he really knew for sure.

Those tits were fantastic.

“You really do want to be where the power is as long as there’s someone there who can control it. Someone there who can protect you.”

“Yes. I want to be protected.”

“Oh geez. Put my cock between your tits.”

Again, the girl did just as she’d been told to do.

“Stroke it,” the executive instructed her. “Stroke my cock with your tits.”

Once again, the girl did just as she’d been told to do.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. You’re going to make me cum.”

The girl said nothing. She just kept stroking his cock with her tits.

Paul pulled his cock from between the girl’s tits. “Get up,” he told her.

The girl got up.

“Turn around,” the man told her. “Turn around and face my desk.”

Paul loved the way the girl turned around and faced his desk. She was just so obedient, just the way he wanted her.

“Bend over my desk,” the man told her.

Again, the girl did just as she’d been instructed to do. Paul hiked up her skirt but the girl didn’t flinch not even an inch.

“You’re going to let me do this, aren’t you? You’re going to let me fuck you, aren’t you?”

It wasn’t really a question. It was more of a statement and Rita wasn’t about to say no.

The man stroked the girl’s panties against her pussy. He loved the way that doing that made her moan. Oh yes, the man told himself. Oh yes. He definitely liked that.

He peeled the girl’s panties down off her bottom and finally, her pussy was exposed and it wasn’t long before he’d wedged the head of his cock up against her wet, little opening.

“Tell me what you want,” the man said again.

“I want to be fucked.”

The man smiled to himself. The girl didn’t even need to be prompted. Of course, considering where his cock was, maybe that was all the prompting she needed. “Say it again,” he said.

“I want to be fucked.”

Paul grinned even as he shoved his way inside of that tight, little pussy. Oh yeah,” the man told himself. Oh yeah. She certainly did need to fuck and right then and there as his cock continued to fuck her, he decided he was going to have to have her back over and over again, so that they could “discuss” her case.

* * *

It was a couple of weeks later when the young woman was ushered back into his Paul’s office. She wasn’t surprised that he’d called upon her for yet another visit, but she was surprised that there was another woman in the office with him. “You wanted to see me?” she asked.

“I did. Please come inside.”

“You’ve done an excellent job at pleasing the power,” the chief executive began.

“Thank you. I’ve tried.”

“I know you have, and I think it’s time we solved your little problem.”

“My little problem?”

“Yes. You know the one I’m talking about. The one about the immigration authorities wanting to deport you.”

“Oh,” the woman said flatly.

“Do you have your identification papers with you?”

“My identification papers?”

“Your papers. Your driver’s license. Your visa information. All of that.”

“Oh. Yes.”

“May I see it please?”

For a moment, the girl just stared but there was this constant drumbeat that was running around in the back of her mind. She wanted to please the power. This man was the power. She wanted to please the power, and with that in mind, she did exactly what Paul wanted her to do. She handed over her documentation.

The man took the documents and he looked them over. “Is this everything?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you sure. There’s nothing left on your person. There’s nothing left in your purse?”

“Nothing left in my purse?”

“Nothing left to identify who you are.”

“Nothing to identify who I am?”

“Would you mind if Ms. Graham takes a look?”

“Um, okay.”

It was the first time that the other woman in the office had moved but then she was standing and it was only then that Rita realized just how much the other woman looked like her. She took Rita’s purse from her and she quickly rifled its contents. “She’s got an address book here and a letter,” she said finally.

“Take them.”

“Hey!”

“Ms. Stepanik. Sit down.”

“But—”

“I said sit down.”

Rita sat. She wasn’t sure why. It was just that she knew it was important to please the power and she knew that this man was the power and that meant she had to please him.

“You can go,” Paul said and with that, the other woman turned and left.

“Where’s she going?” Rita asked stubbornly. She wasn’t sure why but she had the feeling that that at least was okay to ask.

“She’s going back to your home as you. Today, Rita Stepanik leaves the United States forever.”

“But if she’s me, then who am I?”

“Now that’s a very good question. Come here.”

Just as she’d been trained to do, the woman who had been called Rita Stepanik came around the corner of the executive’s desk.

“What is it you want to do?” the man asked again.

“I want to please the power,” the girl said just as she’d been trained to do.

“That’s right,” the man said. “You want to please the power and right now, I want you to bend over my desk.”

The girl did exactly that but then there was never any doubt that she would do exactly what she’d been told to do. This wasn’t the first time she’d bent over the man’s desk and this wasn’t the first time that she felt the chief executive approach her from behind.

She could feel the man pulling up her skirt and stroking his hand between her legs and it wasn’t the first time that she’d ever felt him do that either.

“You worry too much,” the man said as he pulled down her panties. “You will be provided with a new identity and new documentation. Your name is Gabriella Benes. You are still from the Czech Republic but you emigrated here legally and by the time you leave this office, you will have the papers to prove it. When you leave here, you will be taken to your new home. You are never to go to your old home. You are not Rita Stepanik. You are Gabriella Benes. Do you understand?”

“No wait. I—”

It wasn’t the first time the man had interrupted her with a cock to her pussy. “You worry too much,” the man said again.

The girl couldn’t help but groan as she felt that cock move even deeper inside her.

“You worry too much,” Paul said yet again. “You need to learn to trust what I say and you need to stop worrying.”

The girl didn’t say anything, unless a long, low moan could be counted as saying something.

“And besides, when you’re with me, I don’t want to see you worry. Is that understood?”

The girl nodded.

Paul Anderson groaned. Oh geez, he was close. He was so very close. “Listen to me,” the man said. “Are you listening to me?”

“Y-y-yes,” the girl moaned.

“From now on,” the man said, “Whenever we’re together, I don’t want you to worry. Do you understand?”

“Y-y-yes, but—”

“No buts,” Paul said. “You are not to worry. From now on, when I’ve got my cock between your legs, whenever I’ve got my cock buried deep inside your cunt, whenever you have the urge to worry about anything at all, I want you to keep saying these six simple words. The male is in the Czech. The male is in the Czech. The male is in the Czech. Make it a mantra you keep saying. The male is in the Czech and the more you say it, the more you’ll realize that there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.”

The girl just moaned as the man’s cock continued to fuck her.

“What are you to tell yourself?” Paul asked.

The girl moaned. “Th-the ... the male is i-i-in the ... the Czech.”

“Good. Say it again.”

“The male is in the Czech.”

“Good and again.

“The male is in the Czech.”

“Good, and now for something that will make you feel really good.”

“Wh-what?”

“This,” and with that, the man came inside the girl’s pussy even as she came on his cock. Mmm yeah, the man told himself. The male was certainly in the Czech for sure.