The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

After having read each and every story on this site I decided to write one just for myself. When I was finished I thought why not share it with you. If you like it, fine; if you don’t, fine too. Since English is not my native language I apologize for any misspellings or grammatical errors.

I like to mention a few stories that had a great influence on me: The Slave Pit, Candace’s Education, Mona’s Makeover, the whole Master PC Universe, Suzanne’s new career and many others.

I claim no copyright on this story and if you wish to write about Cindy’s further career, feel free to do it. And now for the story...

Making It In The Big World

Appointment

So this was it. I got my first job-interview. I arrived ten minutes earlier because I wanted to check out the competition. I was surprised to find, that all the candidates were female. Of course there were a few girls who thought that wearing some short skirt or showing some cleavage could help them, but most of the girls wore strict business clothes. Not that I couldn’t compete with my looks, but I had decided to go for a professional look; at least I wasn’t applying for a job at Boobster’s but for M.I.N.D. Records, one of the top Record companies. First, all candidates were shown a half our video that gave us some basic information on the company. There was some music playing in the background and I remember I even have dozed off for a few seconds. I hoped that during the oncoming tests, there wouldn’t be any questions concerning something I had missed.

Luckily I was able to answer all the questions. However I have to admit I was a little bit upset at the questions regarding my ‘Personal Background’. There were not only questions on my education, age, name of my parents but also questions asking for my body measurements or asking whether I was engaged or had a steady relationship. At first I intended to not answer such lewd questions but the music still playing in the background was somewhat soothing and as I glanced over to one of my rivals and saw her answering I decided, I had nothing to hide. My 38D—24—36 body was nothing to be ashamed off and being single couldn’t be a problem as well. And besides, I didn’t want to appear like a prude. At 24 I wasn’t a girl anymore, I was a grown up woman. After the first test there was a pause of 30 minutes where they served us something to drink. Even then, there was this music playing, but I hardly noticed it anymore. And then the individual interviews began.

I was led into the office of Mr. Jackson, CEO of M.I.N.D. Records. Mr. Jackson was about 40 years of age with a friendly face. Some belly visible beneath his open jacket showed he could spend some hours in the gym. “Miss Benton,” he greeted me with a smile, “glad to meet you. Have a seat.” I sat down opposite of him, crossing my legs. “Looking at your questionnaire I see, that this would be your first job,” he continued. We talked about my collage career, my goals in life and my general interests. Although he was openly staring at my chest, I felt comfortable around him. He had an aura around him that let you think you can trust him completely. The background music playing in his office was a little bit different from the one I already had heard but quite as soothing. When he came to the ‘Personal Background’ he openly asked me what I was thinking about these questions. I told him that some of them seemed pretty strange to me, to say the least.

“I’m impressed by your honesty, my dear. I like that in an employee.” He continued to smile at me. “Well, to be honest, I’m not happy with these questions either. But you have to understand that your job sometimes requests some extra hours. We even work on weekends from time to time, so we simply need to know if these requirements would collide with your private life.” Of course! What had I thought? That he was looking for single females to harass them? Silly me. “Regarding your body measurements... We have a strict dress code here. But we feel that if we demand from our employees to wear certain clothes, we are obliged to provide them. You can look at it as a special bonus. I know how expensive appropriate business wear could be, so in exchange to you following our dress code we provide you with all the necessary items.” I started to feel a bit ashamed, now that I knew the reason for those questions. I started to apologize but Mr. Jackson interrupted me. “It’s okay, my dear, especially since there is one more question I would need to have answered...” He seemed to be bit nervous. I uncrossed my legs and let my jacket fall open to let him feel at ease. “Go ahead,” I smiled. Oh, I did know, how and when to flirt.

“Well, since we have a lot of electronic equipment in this building, we would need to know...” He paused, feeling obviously uncomfortable. “Come on, I promise I won’t be embarrassed. I’m a grown up girl,” I giggled. He smiled at me, relieved. “Well, in that case... In your questionnaire you mentioned that you have a 38D bust which is quite impressive for a woman your size, and we need to know, ‘if they are real’, so to say. You know, we have found out that in one case the electromagnetic radiation of our equipment interacted with some implants of one of our employees.” So that was all? “There’s nothing to be uncomfortable about, Mr. Jackson,” I assured him, “and I guarantee you, they are 100% real.” I wondered, but I definitely felt some pride when I said that. Mr. Jackson seemed relieved. “Fine, Miss Benton, I have to say, I’m pretty impressed with your appearance and even though I cannot definitely say you’ve got the job, I have a good feeling.” He gave me a DVD with some music samples ‘to learn some more of the company’s spirit’ and with that I was dismissed. I walked home on cloud nine, desperately hoping that I’d made it.

Sweet Dreams

Arriving at home I threw in the DVD, Mr. Jackson had given me. Although the music wasn’t my style, I had to admit it was somewhat relaxing. So I grabbed a glass of whine and made myself comfortable on the couch. The pictures coming with the music were strange. I had expected pictures of the open sea or a flight through the air, but all that could be seen on my tv-screen where some symbols, mostly spirals, moving to the beat of the music. It had some appeal though and I felt my eyes being drawn into the symbols. I didn’t know if it was the music or the symbols, or maybe a combination of both, but I felt myself relaxing more and more while I sat and watched and listened and sipped my wine. The sound of my telephone brought me back to reality. Looking at my watch I was surprised to find that I must have sat there for two full hours.

“Hello?” “Miss Benton?” It was Mr. Jackson. “Yes.” “I hope, I didn’t wake you up, but I have some good news for you. You are among my last five candidates. Since I need only two assistants, I would like to invite you for another test as well as another interview. Would you be available tomorrow, same time, same place?” Of course I would. “Well, that should be possible. Let me check...” ‘Don’t show him how much you want that job!’ “Yes, that will be okay for me.” “Fine. I’m looking forward seeing you again. By the way, did you already listen to the DVD?” “Yes, Mr. Jackson.” “And how do you like it?” “Well, although this kind of music usually is not my style, I found it very relaxing. And the symbols are wonderful.” “Oh yeah, we spent an awful lot of time to synchronize their movements with the music. So, I’ll see you tomorrow.” “Okay, good-bye Mr. Jackson.” “Good-bye, my dear and sweet dreams.” How weird. Well maybe that was his way of being polite.

After hanging up the phone I went straight to bed. Whether it has been the wine or the stress of the job interview, that night I had the lewdest dreams. I often had erotic dreams but usually they all turn around my prince in shining armor. Blame me, I’m a hopeless romantic. That night however my dreams took a very wicked turn. My prince lost his battle against the captain of the pirates who declared that from this day on I was to serve him as his concubine. He carried me struggling and screaming to his ship and once we were in his cabin he ripped my clothes off of my body, pushed me down onto his bed and took me right away. Weirdest thing of all, as soon as I stood naked in front of the man who would claim me as his, my pussy started to tingle. I was about to get raped and anticipating it! When he undressed and I saw his angry member pointing at me, pussy juice began running down my legs. He grinned at me. “Time to get fucked by a real man.” And with that he pushed me down on his bed and took me. The moment he entered me I came in the most intense orgasm... and woke up.

The whole night I had dreams of sexual domination and rough sex. I always found myself getting off on it, the fact that I could do nothing about it only adding to my arousal. The most intense dreams were the ones where I myself would encourage my male partner to take me, sometimes even begging him to “use and abuse me.” I never saw the face of the man taking me, but I craved his use of my body and the more he used me the more I came. When I woke up in the morning I was covered in sweat and my sheets were soaked with my pussy juices. Feeling totally exhausted I took a shower. While the water was running down my body, images of my dreams flashed through my head. I saw myself kneeling in front of a man, deep-throating him. I saw myself bent over and being taken from behind. I saw myself crawling on all fours towards a man, urging him on to “fuck my ass.” My hand found its way to my sore pussy and I started masturbating in my shower, furiously rubbing my clit, my left hand kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples.

I nearly lost track of time when I suddenly remembered my today’s appointment. So I hurried out of the shower and took some quick breakfast. I played the DVD again and was happy it still had this relaxing effect on me. Now I had the problem to decide what to wear. I definitely couldn’t wear the same clothes as the day before. I remembered Mr. Jackson’s stares at my chest so I decided for a tight white blouse that hugged my upper body quite nicely. It was slightly see-through but it looked wonderful with the white lace bra underneath. A little bit sexy, but still respectful. The skirt to wear it with was a tight little black thing, the hem ending two inches above the knee. Due to its tightness I easily could let it ride up, depending on how I moved my legs. I looked at my image in the mirror. ‘Cindy, you are a nasty girl’, I giggled to myself, as I opened the two top buttons of my blouse. The three-inch-pumps I wore to my outfit would give my butt a nice wiggle. Oh yeah, I knew how to tease! Checking myself once again, I hopped out to my car and drove off.

Lucky Girl

“Miss Benton, so we meet again,” Mr. Jackson gave me a welcoming smile. He really had some charm. I hadn’t noticed the day before but he had wonderful eyes. “I think you already met the other candidates?” Indeed. If I wouldn’t have known it better I had guessed they were chosen more for their looks but their qualification. I am absolutely straight but even I had to admit they looked hot. “You may have noticed that all the applicants are beautiful young women, Cindy. May I call you Cindy?” “I have no problem with that.” “Fine. As I said, all the girls are very beautiful and so are you, Cindy.” I blushed at his compliment. “You know, since one of your duties is to represent the company in public, we not only look for qualification but for looks as well.” I nodded. “By the way, we already have one suit tailored for you and I shall appreciate if you try it on. Just to get an impression.” “Of course. You can’t judge a book by its cover, can you?” I smiled at him. He laughed at that. “Where can I change?”

He pointed to a door in the back. “There’s a bathroom, where you’ll find all you need. I hope the clothes will fit.” Well, they did fit a little bit too well. Everything seemed to be half a size too small. I had to keep the top three buttons of the blouse open. At least I had to breath. But now the straps of my bra were showing, so I decided to go without. Luckily the skirt was made of some stretchy material, so I had no problems pulling it over my butt. When I checked myself in the mirror, my jaw nearly dropped to the ground. “Cindy, you look hot”, I spoke to my image. The tight blouse and skirt showed off every curve of my body and with the hem of the skirt stopping at mid-thigh, I showed plenty of bare legs. I had to admit that I liked what I saw. Mr. Jackson wanted looks? He would definitely get what he was searching for. Slipping on the five-inch-heels that went with the outfit I walked back into Mr. Jackson’s office. He had his back to me so I called out. “Well, how do I look?” He turned around and his eyes stared at me. I spun around, so he could have a look at my back as well.

“Oh”, he said, blushing a little bit, “I’m sorry. I am no expert in women’s wear, but to me it seems that those clothes are a little bit tight, aren’t they? Wait, I’ll call our tailor to fix it.” How sweet of him, but... didn’t he appreciate what he was seeing? Remembering that he liked honesty, I tried to comfort him. “Mr. Jackson, please don’t bother with the tailor. I mean, it’s not that I am naked or something. And besides, what’s wrong with looking a little bit sexy. I feel very comfortable in these clothes. I think they really make me look good, don’t you agree?” I batted my eyelashes at him. He sat down at his desk, his eyes roaming over my body. “I have to admit you really look... hot?” ‘Yeah, I look hot, and if you hire me you’ll get to look at this hottie every day.’ “Oh that’s so nice of you, Mr. Jackson. Thank you.” The little-girl-thing always worked. Oh yeah, I knew how to tease. ‘Now, don’t let him off the hook.’ I sat down again, the tightness of the skirt causing the hem to ride up quite a bit. If I’d now open my legs just a little bit he would be able to get a glimpse of my silk panties.

“And do you think, I’d be a good representative of M.I.N.D. Records in this outfit?” There was that little girl again. When I saw him answering to my chest, I knew I had him. ‘And now for the final attack’. “You know, I’m really looking forward working for you. I have a feeling that we would work together very well.” I smiled at him, slowly opening my legs. He stood up, his eyes moving up and down my body. “Miss Jackson, I think I’ve seen enough. You have the job. Welcome to M.I.N.D. Records. Welcome in my team.” I was so happy, I nearly jumped at him. I couldn’t thank him enough. “Oh Mr. Jackson, thank you very much. I promise you’ll never regret your decision.” “Oh, I’m pretty sure about that, my dear. And you are happy with the clothes’ size?” “Oh yes, they are fine. I think this size fits me well.” “Indeed, my dear, indeed. I’ll have the rest of your clothes delivered to your home address by tomorrow. So I’ll see you on Monday. Once again, welcome to my team, my dear.” He gave me a set of ten more DVD’s “to get me in the M.I.N.D. Records’ mood”.

I kept my new clothes on and left. On my way home I got many approving looks from men and even some wolf whistles. I giggled at that, thrusting out my chest and giving my ass a little extra sway, so they had really something to whistle about. To celebrate my first job I went directly to the mall. What better way for a girl to celebrate than to buy something. Since I would get my clothes from the company, I decided to go for some nice underwear. I was still feeling a little bit naughty from teasing poor Mr. Jackson, so I went directly to ‘Teazer’s’, the hottest Lingerie Boutique in town. I got seven pairs of crotchless panties, four strapless demi-cup push-up bras ( can you imagine what a push-up bra does with a 38-D chest ) and two strapless bustiers. After I purchased some groceries, I happily went home, threw in one of the new DVD’s and made myself comfortable on the couch.

A Relaxing Weekend

I woke the next morning to the heavy knocking on my door. I must have dozed off on the couch. I struggled to stand up and walked to the door. “Yes?” “Delivery for Miss Benton”, I heard from the other side of the door. When I opened, there stood a delivery man staring at me with wide eyes. Looking down I realized I was in my underwear! I shrieked “Oh my God!” and slammed the door shut. “Wait, please,” I shouted through the door and turned to hurry towards my bedroom to find something to cover up. But then, I thought ‘what the hell, he already saw you half-naked. Let’s make this unforgettable for the poor boy’, and I opened the door again. He stood there, not believing his eyes. He obviously had expected that I’d changed. I gave him my best alluring smile. “Well?” “Ah... uh... delivery from M.I.N.D. Records... You’ll have to sign here”, he mumbled holding out a sheet of paper.

Looking down at my body I asked him in my best little girl voice: “Oh, I haven’t got anything on me. Could you help me out with a pen, please?” He nearly fell over his package when he gave me his pen. “Oh... hm... sure, lady.” I took the pen and asked him if he could bring the package in. “Here, let me lead the way,” I turned and walked towards the living room giving my ass some extra wiggle. Then I bent down over my table to sign his sheet. Looking back over my shoulder I saw him staring at my out-thrust ass. Oh yes, I knew how to tease! “Be a dear and place it on the table. You know, these are my new clothes. Can’t go to work dressed like this, can I?” By now, the poor boy could only stammer, “Yes... I mean NO!” I gave him a quick peck on his cheek. “You were such a sweetie, thank you. Please close the door when you leave.” He could only nod. When he reached the door he looked back. I smiled and blew him a kiss, “Bye...” and he was gone. When I was alone again I was reflecting on what just had come over me.

I had behaved like a slut! Unbelievable! I’d shown my tits and ass to a complete stranger! ‘Hey, where had this come from?’ I had never referred to my breasts and behind in such lewd words. ‘Well, a good deed every day’, I thought and giggled to myself. Before opening the package I went over to my DVD player and changed to the second DVD. Next I made a cup of coffee and started unpacking. There were several blouses in different colors, some skirts and two jackets. I tried on one combination to see if Mr. Jackson kept his promise to have them made in the correct size. Though the skirt came way down to mid-thigh it was tight enough to raise when I sat down. ‘Well, I could always have them shortened’. The blouse looked okay. When I left the three top buttons opened it looked even hot with my push-up bra underneath. The jacket was tight enough to show some cleavage. Even when I wore it closed, my breasts pushed it open to give some unobstructed view. At least I had nothing to hide.

Feeling a bit wicked I unbuttoned the blouse and tied it in a loose knot just below my tits. ‘There’s that ‘t’—word again.’ Yet when I put them on display like that, ‘tits’ seemed to be the proper term. ‘Besides, what’s so wrong with the word ‘tits’. I am no prude. I am a grown up woman and a woman has tits.’ Checking myself in the mirror again I found I should take off the bra. There I stood, in my tight skirt, midriff bare and blouse loosely tied underneath my... tits. Without the bra I could make out the dark areola of my nipples. My little pleasure buds stood up to attention and were clearly visible. They’d be getting really sensitive recently. And the soft material of the blouse constantly rubbing on them had made them all erect and rock hard. Oh yes, I was a hottie! But maybe wearing my outfit like this would be a bit too tarty. So I decided to wear it the conservative way. After all, I was a professional. Yet I would have liked to see Mr. Jackson’s reaction. He was such a nice man. Maybe a case of casual Friday wear...

The DVD had just finished, when I was through checking my new clothes. I threw in another one and finally made some breakfast. I had three days ahead of me and intended on spending them without any stress. I was looking forward to a very relaxing weekend. Since it was early Friday morning I decided another trip to the mall was in order. Since most people were still at work, I would have all the shops to myself. Now that I had my business clothes I would look for some clothes for my days off. Baggy jeans and sweaters just didn’t suit me anymore. And a visit to the hairdresser wouldn’t hurt either. Having finished my breakfast I changed into the only pair of cut-offs I had and a T-shirt and drove off to the mall.

After four hours of endless shopping, I returned to my apartment. Never ever had I spent so much money on clothes, but I had felt I needed a completely new wardrobe. Grabbing a diet coke from the fridge I started to unpack my purchase. Next I threw in one of the DVD’s and did a fashion show all for myself. I strutted around in my hotpants, my miniskirts, tight tank tops and bustiers. If my parents had seen me in these clothes they definitely would have thought their daughter had turned into a tramp. Every single piece of cloth hugged my body showing off its curves as well as a lot of legs or cleavage. Well, ‘if you got it, flaunt it’, I thought to myself. I had always been a little bit of a tease and now I had the clothes to go with it. Oh, there was nothing extremely tarty, just some fashionable casual wear to make me feel good. However there was one dress that outscored all other items I had bought. And, yes, it did look tarty. But I had to have it, the moment my eyes fell on it.

It was made of pink, glossy latex and hugged my body like a second skin. It was so tight I could hardly sit down in it, especially considering that the hem stopped just below my ass. If I’d bent over in this dress, half my ass cheeks would be showing. The front was as daring as the back. It had a one button collar but then opened in the front right down to my navel. You could say it was one gigantic key-hole, hiding nothing to the viewers eye. The gap between my tits was so large, I had to be careful to prevent my nipples from popping out. Thankfully the dress was so tight that everything was kept in place. “Cindy,” I spoke to my image in the mirror, “you are a slut.” The thigh-high white leather boots that came with that dress only added to slutty image. The nastiest accessory however was the leash that could be attached to the ring in the collar. When I fixed it, I held it out to my image. “And now, my little Cindy, you are a kinky slut.” I shook my head. I could never wear this dress in public, but it really looked hot. Maybe I would just wear it for myself. It felt good to

be a little bit naughty from time to time. Feeling tired after having tried on every bit I had purchased, I threw in another DVD and turned on the tv. A little relaxation was in order.

I didn’t know when, but I must have dozed off. I woke up to find myself spread out on my couch, one hand on my pussy and the other on my tits. My pussy was wet from my juices. I had awoken from the weirdest dream I ever had: I had found myself walking through a crowd, wearing my latex dress. I remembered feeling very embarrassed, yet, on the other hand I felt aroused and hot, displaying myself like that. Every now and then I heard comments like “Look at that slut!” or “What a whore!” which made me feel even more ashamed. Strangely my humiliation only added to my arousal. Torn between heat and shame I found myself yelling that I was no slut, that I was a respectful woman. “No, my dear,” I heard a male voice behind me, “you are anything but a respectful woman.” I quickly turned around to find myself facing a man, yet, I couldn’t make out his face. All images of the other people in the crowd faded as if only the man and I existed. Without warning his right hand shot under the hem of my dress and pressed itself against my pussy. “Now, my dear,” he said, moving his fingers through the wet folds of my labia, “I want you to cum like the slut you are.” As if my

body was obeying his command, wave after wave rushed through my body. I had never come so hard.

I spent the whole weekend listening to the wonderful DVD’s Mr. Jackson had given me, relaxing and watching tv. The strange thing however was that those lewd dreams came back again and again. I strongly believe that man and women are equal. In my dreams however I got off on being controlled. I knew that women sometimes had rape fantasies, but my dreams were even more weird. I didn’t fight it. Quite the opposite. I craved the control of my unknown stranger as he drove me from orgasm to orgasm. I behaved like a mindless sex-toy begging to be used, getting off on pleasuring him, no matter what he did to me. In my dreams I found my pleasure only from his pleasure. By Sunday I had decided that as soon as I was established in my new job, I would have to do something about my sex life. Maybe 10 months without a boyfriend just had been too long for me. Despite my heavy dreams, on Monday morning I felt fresh and relaxed and ready to conquer the world.

First Steps Into Adulthood

Mr. Jackson greeted me with his welcoming smile and a quick glance down my cleavage. “Good morning, my dear. Ready to make it in the big world?” He really was a charming person. I even had to admit he was somewhat attractive... for a man his age of course. I gave him my best smile. “Hello, Mr. Jackson. Yes Sir, I’m ready. Where do I start?” “Slow down, my dear, slow down. We have a whole week to give you a profound basic training. May I ask you to accompany me to our education center. There are two more applicants already waiting.” With that he led me into a room that reminded me of a modern version of my old high school language laboratory. The only difference were the monitors at each working place. Two girls already had made themselves comfortable as Mr. Jackson introduced us. “Ladies, this is Cindy. Cindy, may I introduce you to Veronica and Suzanne. Veronica will work here as an assistant just like you, whereas Suzanne is one of our typists. She’s here for a little refreshment.”

We shook hands and I couldn’t help but notice, that Veronica was a very beautiful woman. She had an incredible hourglass figure that she showed off in the same kind of business wear I was wearing. Her dark hair contrasted wonderful with her blue jacket and skirt. Her blouse could do nothing to hide the big areolas of her nipples. She was a girl who definitely knew how to dress. I felt a slight jolt of jealously when I saw Mr. Jackson’s eyes roam over her body. Suzy, as she had introduced herself, looked like she came right out of an ad for ‘Boobster’s’. She was dressed like a total slut. Her body was squeezed in some sort of hotpants that showed every curve of her ass. Her blouse was loosely tied in a knot just below her tits. The bitch hadn’t bothered to close even one button. Her blonde hair, that she obviously owed to her hairdresser, only added to her slutty image. I couldn’t understand why Mr. Jackson would hire such a tramp. She had some sex appeal, though, in a cheap kind of way.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Jackson addressed us again. “Ladies, the reason you are here, is to give you some basic information on how M.I.N.D. Records works. We spent an awful lot of time of creating this program, so don’t be irritated, if you don’t understand everything in the first instance as some of the information will be directed to your sub-consciousness. I promise, by the end of the week you’ll understand everything and you will be a full member of our family. Don’t be surprised by the various pauses we have thrown in. This kind of training is new to you, so we wanted to make this as easy for you as possible. During the pauses you are free to do whatever you like.” Suddenly his voice became a little bit more serious. “I do, however, insist That you will be on time for each lesson. Am I understood?” “Yes, Sir!” the three of us answered. So Mr. Jackson could be stern and demanding if necessary! Well, I liked that in a man.

He soon changed back to his charming manners, telling us to put on the headphones, activate our monitors and wait for the program to begin. “I leave you alone now and I will pick you up at 12:00 for lunch. Enjoy your training.” When he left, I frowned a little. I really had hoped he would stay with us. He was such a charming man. Well, I was here for business, not for pleasure, so I plugged in the headphones, activated the monitor and waited for the things to come. The information they gave us were actually quite boring. Nothing I didn’t already know from the Internet. And the male voice that came over the headphones was extremely monotone. At one point I even had dozed off, but I didn’t feel as if I had missed something important. I was really happy when Mr. Jackson showed up to take us for lunch. From the reaction of the other girls, I could see they were as happy as me. We had a wonderful lunch and some nice small talk with Mr. Jackson. I was angry at my colleagues when I saw how shamelessly they were flirting with him.

Especially Suzy giggled with every little joke he made, jiggling her tits as she laughed in her high-pitched little girl voice. The blonde bimbo was too dumb to notice that Mr. Jackson was just being polite, when he laughed with her. He didn’t even bother to look her in the face. Instead he just stared at her braless tits wobbling and shaking in her blouse. The stupid bimbo had no sense for proper behavior. To help him out of this embarrassing situation I opened two more buttons of my blouse so he had the opportunity to show Suzy-slut her limits. He smiled thankfully at me when his gaze dropped down into my cleavage. I knew just how he felt and was pleased to be useful to him. I even felt some sort of weird pride that he found my tits obviously more appealing than Suzy’s. That would teach her a lesson!

Veronica had unbuttoned her blouse as well, so Mr. Jackson now had three pairs of tits on display and didn’t need to only concentrate on the blonde bimbo’s boobies. I was a bit irritated that a professional girl like Veronica was acting so sexually aggressive but I had to admit she looked really hot. As I bent forward to give Mr. Jackson a better look into the valley of my tits I found myself thinking what it would be like to dive head first into Veronica’s cleavage. I had always been a straight girl but Veronica could really be the exception from the rule... Nevertheless, she really shouldn’t have put herself on display like that. She even didn’t wear a bra and her dark nipples were clearly visible, poking through her blouse. Well, if she thought she needed it. I was happy with my decent push-up bra, and besides... the way it put my titties on display I could easily compete with those sluts. Yes, I had decided Veronica was just as much as a slut as Suzy.

The only difference was that where Suzy looked like a cheap street whore, Veronica was more like a high class hooker. But sluts, they were both, I thought as I secretly pulled up the hem of my skirt to give Mr. Jackson some distraction when I would stand up. When lunch was finished and I saw Mr. Jackson’s approving glance towards my crotch I knew I had made the right decision. I rested long enough with my legs slightly spread so he could get a good look at my silk panties before I stood up, adjusting my skirt. Suzy had some difficulties standing up on her high-heel fuck-me-boots, so Mr. Jackson had to support her until her wobbling finally stopped. “Oopsie,” she cooed in her high-pitched voice. I was sure that in her bimbo mind she thought that Mr. Jackson was groping her ass when he just was helping her to stand up. He offered his arms to Veronica and me and we walked back to the company building, the blonde bimbo leading the way. At least her swaying, half naked ass was leading the way.

“I have a feeling, that I will be pleased very much with both of you,” Mr. Jackson said. “I’m sure you all got what it takes and I would bet every amount that by the end of this week you’ll be all excellent members of my team.” I blushed at his approval. He was such a charming man, and attractive too. What better way to start your professional life than with an attractive and charming boss who approves your work. I beamed with joy that I was able to accomplish Mr. Jackson’s expectations. Before I returned to the training center I took a quick trip to the rest room to take off my bra. At 24 my breasts didn’t need any support and they felt much better without the confining garment. And Mr. Jackson didn’t seem to mind considering the glances he had given my colleagues throughout lunch. Walking back to the training room I met Mr. Jackson. I smiled at him but quickly froze when I saw his stern gaze. “Miss Benton, you are supposed to be in the training room. What are you doing here?”

“Well... Mr. Jackson... I’m sorry, I had to...” He interrupted me, “don’t waste my time with excuses. You are here to work. Before you’ll leave this evening I want you in my office. And now, hurry up.” With that he turned and left me standing there. I was near tears. I had displeased him. He was such a charming man and I had displeased him, just because I had been so selfish to take off my bra to feel more comfortable. I hurried to the training room to find Suzanne and Veronica already at the monitors. What had come over me to put my own needs before my obligations? I was so angry with myself that I hardly could follow the program. He had ordered me to his office this evening! I desperately hoped that he wouldn’t fire me. He was such a charming man. I would do anything to keep my job.

Nervously I stood in front of Mr. Jackson’s desk. He had called me in and told me to wait as he had to finish some papers. The silence in the room only added to my nervousness. ‘Please, don’t let him fire you’, I begged to myself. After what seemed like an eternity he raised his eyes to me. “Sit down.” I didn’t have the heart to look him directly into the eyes. I felt so meek. “Well?” he asked. I knew that, should I have any chance to keep my job, I would have to be completely honest with him. “Mr. Jackson, Sir, I’m really sorry that I didn’t come up to your expectations and I promise that it won’t happen again. When we came back from lunch today, my bra suddenly felt so uncomfortable that I had to take it off.” Instinctively I thrust out my breasts as if to show him. “So I went to the rest room. I hadn’t recognized the time and so I missed the beginning of the training. I don’t want this to be an excuse. I know that I failed, I just beg you to believe me that it won’t happen again.” For the first time since I entered his office I looked directly at him.

He stood, walking around his desk to come up behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked down at me. “Miss Benton, I really like you. You are an open minded, intelligent and beautiful young lady.” I started to relax a little. “But...” he continued and my heart sank, “even though we allow our employees some liberties, there are certain rules we expect our staff to follow at one hundred percent. One of those rules is discipline. I don’t mind what you do in your spare time as long as you follow the rules which means in this case being disciplined enough to get to your training on time. What should I expect of you in the future if you are not able to follow such a small demand. I don’t care if you wear a bra or not. Hell, I don’t even care if you do your training naked. But I demand discipline. You have to follow my rules.” Suddenly he jerked the chair around so I stared him in the eyes. They were hard and stern. “Am I understood, Miss Benton?” All that came out of my mouth was a meek “Yes, Sir!” His face relaxed a bit and I saw the hint of a smile.

“Okay, my dear. Let’s leave it at that. You are new here at M.I.N.D. Records and I cannot expect of you to work perfectly on your first day. But don’t let it happen again.” With that he walked back to his desk and sat down. I breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank you, Mr. Jackson. I am really sorry and I promise you won’t be disappointed with me again.” He smiled his charming smile at me. “Fine my dear. I’ll keep an eye on you. And now, have a nice evening.” I stood up and walked to the door. When I reached for the doorknob he called me again. “Cin?” I usually hated being called ‘Cin’. It always reminded me of ‘Sin’ especially when a man addressed me like that. But Mr. Jackson was such a kind man that I didn’t mind. “Yes, Sir?” “I like your bra-less look. It makes your appearance a little bit more... feminine. Keep it that way.” I beamed with joy. “I will, Sir. Thank you, Sir.” I made my way to my car, humming contentedly, and drove home.

That night I had that same dream again, walking through the mall in my latex dress, feeling ashamed and at the same time aroused from the humiliating comments of the people around me. As soon as I declared myself to be a respectful woman, the man showed up again. “Ah, come on, you should know by now that you are a slut,” he stated as both his hands moved directly into my cleavage. He pulled the fabric to both side so my tits hung free. “No bra?” he asked sarcastically and I blushed at his comment. He openly grabbed my tits and squeezed them as if he was testing their firmness. “Not that they would need one.” I wanted to object but somehow couldn’t do anything against his probing hands. As humiliated as I was, I started getting aroused. I felt that familiar tingle in my pussy while he continued to knead and squeeze my tits. “And those nipples! Standing erect and at attention. Naughty little buds they are.” I gasped as he put them between his thumb and forefinger and gave them a slight pinch.

“Do you like that?” I was too meek to answer, overwhelmed with shame and arousal. “Come on, be a nice girl and answer me. Do you like it when I play with your nipples?” “Yes,” I whispered. He pinched a little harder. “It’s ‘Yes, Sir’! So once again, do you like it when I play with your pleasure buds?” “Yes, Sir,” I whimpered. “Please.” “Please what?” “Don’t do that to me.” By now his thumbs made circling movements on the tips of my engorged nipples. “If you like it, why should I stop?” “Because... because it’s so embarrassing, Sir.” “Oh well,” he chuckled and he pushed my tits back into my dress. I sighed, not sure whether in relief or from the loss of his hands. He took my hand and started walking towards a big shop window dragging me behind. When we reached it, he stood behind me and pushed me forward. Then he whispered into my ear. “Look at your reflection. What do you see?” I didn’t dare to look into the window and whispered, “I don’t no.” He wasn’t satisfied at all and grabbing me by my hair he yanked back my head and doing so, he forced me to look at my image. “I told you to look at yourself. Look at that girl in the window and tell me what you see!”

I obeyed and raised my eyes to my own reflection. There was a slut looking back at me, squeezed into a latex dress that looked like it was sprayed on her body. If it were one inch shorter you could see her panties. Half of her tits were showing due to a cleavage that came down below her navel. Her eraser like nipples threatened to pop right through the pink material. Her face was flushed and you could clearly see, how aroused she was. The man standing behind her had a solid grip on her hair and his left arm swung around her belly as if he just had claimed her. It was as if I just had realized how slutty that dress really looked. This was no ‘hot’ dress, not even ‘tarty’. This was a slut’s dress, a dress made for a whore. Every pink inch just screamed ‘FUCK ME!’ Suddenly I felt a sharp yank at my hair. “I’m waiting little bitch. Tell me what you see!” I whimpered. “I see a... a... slut,” I stammered, overwhelmed from my feelings. I felt more embarrassed than ever in my life: to display myself like that; to allow this complete stranger to manipulate me this way, to completely control me. On the other hand I felt the heat in my loins, a heat I never thought possible.

“Yes, my dear,” he appraised me, “there is a slut looking back at you, and this slut is you. You are a slut, just a dirty little slut who loves to walk around like a common street whore, showing off her tits and ass like the latest trailer park tramp. And you are aroused to be a slut, aren’t you, my little cunt? Look at your nipples, shamelessly pointing out for everybody to see. And I bet your snatch is dripping at the thought that all the men here would like to take you like the whore you are, filling all your holes to the hilt and then spraying their seed onto your slutty body.” I shuddered with arousal at his abuse. “Please”, I whimpered, “please, let me go. I can’t...” He interrupted me abruptly. “Shut up, slut! Oh, I know, why my little whore wants to leave. I bet, you would rush to the next public toilet to frig your needy cunt, wouldn’t you?” A whimpered “Yes”. “But that wouldn’t work. I control you, body and soul. And you need my permission to come. You know that, don’t you?” Somehow, I knew. I knew I was at the mercy of this man. My urge to come was driving me insane. I was so close, so close, so close.

Forgotten was all the shame and embarrassment, my entire being was focused on my need to come, so I shamelessly begged him. “Please, Sir. Please let me come. I need it, I’ll die, if you won’t let me come. Please, Sir. Pretty please! I’ll do anything you want, but please let me come.” I was desperate in my need to come, fearing he won’t let me. Yet, he amplified my humiliation to further extents. “Are you begging me like a slut?” “Yes, Sir!” “Then tell me! What are you waiting for, you dumb bimbo. Tell me, what a slut you are. Tell me what you’d do for me. Tell me you’d be my personal whore to do with whatever I want.” My cunt was getting wetter and wetter as each sentence hit me like a whiplash. So I begged this stranger to accept me as his personal whore, to take me as the slut I was, to use me to his satisfaction, no matter what price I would have to pay. I even promised to walk the streets for him and give him all the money I made with my body, if only he would allow me to come. From out of nowhere he brought up a leash.

“Well, if this what you want, fix that leash to your collar and hand it over to me. But I warn you! The moment I take the leash you are owned. You will be nothing more than a fuck-toy, a living, walking fuck-doll. You’ll be a piece of meat, hot female flesh for me to use as I see fit. To me you’ll be a pair of tits, a cunt, an ass and a mouth and nothing more, only existing for my pleasure and satisfaction. But if you decide to give yourself to me completely, you have my permission to come as hard as never before... Decide!” It took me five seconds to eagerly grab the leash, fix it to the ring on my collar and hold out the leash. “Please, Sir, claim me as your slave. It is what I wish for with my entire being.” He took the offered item and I exploded. The world around me disappeared in a flash and I came and came and came. Every conscious thought vanished and my spasming cunt became the center of my existence. I came in one endless scream. When I was riding down the waves of bliss I suddenly felt a tug on my neck. “Come with me, pet.” I sensed something in his voice. Comfort? Warmth? And suddenly, without knowing, where he would lead me, I woke up in a puddle of sweat and pussy juices. And again, I hadn’t seen his face!

The following days were pretty much the same as the first one, except that the slut left us on Wednesday for some more personal training. I hoped that proper behavior would be part of it. More than once I had to help Mr. Jackson out of some very embarrassing moments, when Suzy openly was coming on to him. Luckily I had decided to go braless on Tuesday, so it was a much easier task for me to give Mr. Jackson some distraction from Suzy’s giggling, ass-swaying and tit-shaking. The bitch still accompanied us at lunch break. I beamed with joy when Mr. Jackson ogled my cleavage and smiled at him when he thankfully looked up at me. Even without Suzy’s scandalous demeanor I wouldn’t have minded at all, showing Mr. Jackson some skin... in a decent way of course—some panties here, a nipple there. Somehow I could understand Suzi. Mr. Jackson was hot. He was short, with a nicely rounded beer belly. His breath was always smelling of cigarettes and alcohol and the scent of his sweat simply was overwhelming. I mean, he was everything a girl could dream of in a man.

Regarding my task to keep him distracted from Suzy, I could unfortunately not expect any help from Veronica as she too began to openly flirt with Mr. Jackson. Her taste for decent clothing seemed to have vanished as she wore her blouses now only loosely tied over her tits. And I was quite sure, that the bitch had shortened her skirts. On our Wednesday lunch she definitely crossed the border to sluthood, when she, sitting across from Mr. Jackson, spread her legs so shamelessly that he could get an unobstructed view of her crotchless panties. I scanned my possibilities and quickly decided to ‘accidentally’ spill my glass of water over my blouse. Tough luck for Veronica that the thin material was soaked in an instant and clung to my chest like a second skin. My titties were on full display and because of the ice-cold water my nipples stood hard against the wet silk. Being the perfect gentleman Mr. Jackson grabbed a napkin and tried to rub my blouse dry. The poor man was completely oblivious to the fact that he unintentionally squeezed my breasts and rubbed my nipples. His ministrations went straight to my cunt and I squirmed in my seat until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I excused myself to the toilet where I frigged my gashing cunt to a wonderful orgasm. Poor, innocent Mr. Jackson had had no idea of what he had done to me. I did nothing to dry my blouse of course. I was sure that the two bitches had used my absence to attack poor Mr. Jackson further. And so I returned with my nearly naked breasts jiggling with every step. I was very pleased that he had only eyes for me and just to make sure that the bitches could get no chance I sat down with such an impact that my tits wobbled and jiggled and nearly fell out of my blouse. With a playful pout on my lips I frowned like a little girl, “The dryer didn’t work. Look I’m still wet all over.” I giggled at that. If he only knew of all the places I was wet. Suzy’s and Veronica’s eyes shot angry bolts at me, but I just smiled, and, when Mr. Jackson called the waitress I shot out my tongue at them. “Cindy”, Mr. Jackson spoke to me, “if you are not too uncomfortable, I would like you to stay in the office this afternoon. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one of your sessions. But if you insist, you may go home and change of course.” I smiled warmly at his thoughtfulness. “I don’t think that would be necessary. Besides, since it’s so hot today I could use the refreshment”, I giggled.

My dreams didn’t come back this week and strangely enough I began to miss them. I had been desperate to find out who my dream-lover was. I had been getting closer and closer to recognize his face. It was quite familiar, I knew, I just couldn’t make it out. I had always enjoyed my love-making tender and with a lot of foreplay but I began wondering what it would be like to be a real slut, a cheap woman who would let a man take and use her to his liking with no regard for her needs. A woman who would get off on being nothing more than a sex toy to him, who’s only purpose in life was to serve him in every way as his own private whore. Well, I definitely would have to do something about my sex life. But where to look for an adequate partner? At M.I.N.D. Records worked only female staff. And Mr. Jackson, being the only man, was way out of reach. Having already felt his hands on my tits I just knew that he would be perfect. What would he have affected in me if he’d done it on purpose! Oh my, I had the hots for my boss. I was one week in my first job and had fallen in love with my boss!

After the incident with my wet blouse I had decided that I wouldn’t bother with underwear anymore. Having to fight two sluts now I needed all my weapons at hand. Mr. Jackson didn’t stop to ogle Suzy and Veronica. How could he when they pranced around in their micro minis, hot pants, see-through blouses and tight tank-tops. But I got quite a share of positive stares from him and I happily thrusted out my chest when his eyes fell on me or bent down at the waist to pick up something from the floor, when I knew he was watching me from behind. I was getting so bold that on Friday, the last day of my training, I strutted into the office in my pink latex dress and white fuck-me-boots. When Suzy and Veronica saw me at our lunch break their jaws just dropped. ‘Oh yes, I am the super-slut here. I’ll get the cake and you’ll get the crumbs.’ Mr. Jackson approvingly looked me up and down. “Nice dress for a casual Friday, Cin. You should wear it more often. It suits you perfectly.” He just had allowed me to wear my favorite dress to work. I gave him a quick peck on his cheek, making sure he could feel my compressed titties against his shoulder. “Oh thank you, Sir. You’re so nice.” He gave me a friendly pat on my behind. “Sit down little girl.” We happily chatted during lunch and Veronica and me trotted off to our last training session.

The test after our last training session was a complete disaster. After one week of training I was not able to answer even one question! Glancing over to Vero, I saw she had the same problems. My heart sunk, when Mr. Jackson called us both to his office. He let us sit down and began: “Ladies, I’m surprised that both of you failed completely after one week of training.” That was it. My professional career was over within one week. “Usually I would have to fire you right away, but...” Was there still hope? “...I have enjoyed our lunch times very much and would surely like to keep you. There is a small chance that you may be one of the few women to come up to my highest standards. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that you could be one of those few. If you like to stay here at M.I.N.D.

Records I will gladly give you another test and see what develops. What do you say?” We both agreed instantly. I was concerned, if I would really match his high expectations after having failed the test for a mere assistant, but what did I have to loose? Mr. Jackson handed over two forms for us to fill out and we both started.

I was surprised to find this test pretty easy, way much easier than the last. Maybe he was right and I did have some hidden talents I didn’t know anything about. I filled out the form without having to think about even one question. Instinctively I seemed to know the correct answers right away. From the happy look on Vero’s face I saw she was in the same mood as me. What surprised me a bit was that some questions seemed to follow the answers I gave to the question before. It was like having a conversation with a sheet of paper:

Do you think that women are equal to men?

No, women are weak and need guidance from men

There is the term of being a ‘respectful woman’. Do those women exist in real life?

No, all women are sluts by nature. If they act ‘respectful’, they just don’t know any better.

Do women know about their nature?

No, they need a man to show them.

Does a slut love sex?

A slut’s only purpose in life is sex. It’s the center of her existence.

Now there was a trick question, but I wasn’t fooled. I didn’t have a college degree for nothing:

How does a slut fuck?

A slut doesn’t fuck. She gets fucked.

What kind of sex does a slut get off?

A slut gets off on being used. The less a man cares about her needs, the more she gets off.

There is a list of clinical words describing parts of the female body. Please fill in the proper terms

Vagina: cunt, snatch, gash

Behind: ass, butt, bum

Breasts: tits, boobs, pleasure pillows, hooters, shirt puppies

By now it was hard for me to concentrate. I was getting so hot that I had to finger my little cunnie to get some distraction.

What is your personal goal in life?

To be the perfect slut for the man who will claim me. To be his personal sex-toy and do whatever he wants me to. To have him do whatever he wants with me.

What would you do for reaching this goal?

Anything.

What do you think of Mr. Jackson?

He is the hottest man alive. I’d be pleased to be his slutty sex-slave and let him do anything he wants with me.

The test was over in five minutes. I demurely handed the paper over to Mr. Jackson. I didn’t remember neither the questions nor my answers, but I desperately hoped that my answers were to his satisfaction. I looked over to Vero. She looked flushed. The little slut had openly frigged her cunt during the test. I was wondering how low a woman could get. Mr. Jackson’s eyes flew over the papers and he smiled. “I will take these tests home with me this weekend and will inform you on Monday. From the first glance they seem to be very promising. Have a nice weekend.” I drove home in a daze, full of hope that I could stay at M.I.N.D. Records.

Realization

On Saturday morning, by noon, I couldn’t take it any more. I had to know whether I would keep my job or not. Throwing all self-respect aside I hopped into my car and drove off to Mr. Jackson. I stood nervously in front of his door. I hoped he wouldn’t be angry at me showing up, so I had decided to show me from my best side. I had put on some decent dark blue leather hotpants that clung to my ass like a second skin. At least they clung to the part they covered since half of my ass-cheeks were showing. Up top I wore a matching top that stretched over my tits leaving a good part of my tit flesh uncovered, top and bottom. Nothing too fancy, just showing a bit of skin and some nipple poking through. When he opened the door, I looked up at him, biting my lower lip. “Cin”, he welcomed me with a smile, his eyes roaming over my body. I was relieved to find that he wasn’t angry at all. In fact, he seemed to be happy to see me. “Come in,” he said, placing his hand on my ass and pushing me in, towards his living room.

Even though I was here because I want to know about my future I recognized how wonderful his hand felt on my half-naked butt. I felt a light tingle in my cunt as he grabbed one cheek more

solidly, getting a solid grip on it and guided me to his couch. “Have a seat.” He sat down beside me. “What brought you here today?” “Well, I was just wondering... you know... the second test. Will you keep me, please?” I gave him my best doe-eyes. He looked into my eyes with a sincerity I had never seen before. It was as if he was reading my mind. Then he stood up, taking my hand. “Come with me, Cin.” He led me upstairs into a athroom and placed me with my back to a full length mirror. “Tell me, what you are, Cin. Are you a professional business woman?” I wasn’t quite sure, what he wanted to hear so I mumbled, “I think so, Sir.” He suddenly turned me around so I faced the mirror. “Look at your reflection and tell me, what you see.” I gasped when I saw a total slut looking back at me. Standing behind me Mr. Jackson wrapped his arms around my body, his right hand coming to rest directly on my leather covered cunt while his left was hooked into my top. I shuddered at the contact. “Tell me”, he insisted.

“I see a slut, Sir,” I meekly whispered. “Yes, indeed”, he confirmed. “but I see more.” Without warning he yanked down my top and my tits sprang free. “I see a big-titted slut that doesn’t bother to wear a bra and shows off her hooters to her boss.” I gasped and shivered at his abuse. Suddenly he began to move his right hand in circles over my cunt. “I see a dirty little slut with a needy cunt that aches to have her dripping snatch filled.” He yanked me backwards with his hands on my cunt and I nearly collapsed as I felt his hardness pressed into the crack of my ass. “Can you feel my dick, you slut?” I whimpered, my arousal having reached a high that I never had thought possible, “Yes, oh please...” He let go of my cunt and swatted me on my right ass cheek. “It’s ‘Yes, Sir’, you fucking whore.” He was yelling by now. “Yes, Sir. I can feel your dick and yes Sir, I am a worthless fucking whore. I am nothing but a dirty slut who craves nothing more than to be your personal fuck-toy. Please Sir, use my body as you wish and fuck me like a slut deserves to be fucked. Shove that monster into my cunt until it comes out of my mouth. I’m yours, forever.”

Finally realization had hit me. To hell with the business woman. I was a slut, a total, depraved, dirty, fucking cum-slut that only lived to get her holes filled with cock, his cock, Master’s cock. He was the man of my dreams, he was the Master I had craved for my entire life. He would be the one who would use and abuse me and I would serve him with my entire being, body and soul. I would exist only through his use of me. I would serve him with my tits, my cunt, my ass and my mouth. I would kiss the ground he was walking on. I would debase myself in front of him, because he was my Master and I was his slut. I turned around and knelt down in front of him not daring to look up at him. “Master, I, Cindy Benton, demurely beg you to claim me as your slave. I am nothing without you and I promise to be whatever you want me to be just for the pleasure of being near you. This body is yours to do with as you like, this soul is yours to command.”—Silence—I panicked, feeling I have failed to show my complete and utter devotion to Him, when he finally spoke.

“Stand up!” I quickly complied. “Look at me!” I raised my eyes, fearing what I would find. But he smiled at me, his warm and charming smile.—Relief—“Come with me, little slut.” He grabbed my left tit and dragged me out of the bathroom. We walked through a corridor and he pulled me along, his firm grip on my tit sending bolts of ecstasy through my body. He was so strong, so powerful. I reveled in the feeling of being completely controlled by him. At the end of the corridor, in front of a big door, he turned around. “Time to meet your soul-mates, slut.” He pushed the door open and dragged me into the room. My eyes widened in surprise as I took in the picture in front of me. There, on the floor, in front of a giant bed Suzanne and Veronica were kneeling, stark naked. They sat on their heels, legs spread and tits thrust out. “Hello, slut!” Suzanne giggled when she saw me. “Finally arrived, whore?” Veronica hissed. “Shut up, bitch!” I barked at her. “Girls,” I heard Master’s stern voice, “no fighting!” Mr. Jackson sat down on his bed and motioned Suzy to him. “My little bimbo. Why don’t you stop your stupid giggling and bring your mouth to some good use?”

Suzy squealed in delight and crawled over to him. She opened his evening robe and immediately dove down to his flaccid cock. I felt jealousy when I saw his wonderful member disappear in her pouty mouth. “Vero, Cin, come here and kneel down in front of me. I want to enjoy the view of your naked bodies while I tell you about your future.” I was so happy that He would find the view of my naked body enjoyable. I knew of his high standards and to be useful to Him was very important to me. As soon as I had assumed my position I felt a rush of pleasure running through me. It felt so natural to kneel in front of Him, totally naked, legs spread, hands clasped behind my back and tits thrust out, so he had an unobstructed view of everything I had to offer. I was wondering what it would feel like to be in Suzy’s place, pleasuring this wonderful cock with my mouth and tongue, when He spoke to us.

“Girls, I never needed an assistant. I just had found out that this little bimbo here,” he patted Suzy’s head and the slut giggled over his cock, “was not enough for me. Oh, she is an eager little cunt, aren’t you?” Suzy let go of his cock just long enough to say, “oh yes, Sir, I am a silly cunt who only is good when she is used for sex.” Her blond head went down again shoving his member into her mouth with one swift motion. I felt that familiar tingle in my cunt. Even though I envied Suzy for the privilege of serving Him, it was such a wonderful sight to see her getting used by Him. I had to concentrate when He continued. “It’s just, I needed some variety and so I decided to get me some more sluts. And that’s were you come in. The program I was running on you had in fact been a training program. You were subconsciously trained to be the living fuck-dolls I saw in you the moment you applied for the job. All those programs, all those DVD’s had only one goal. To turn you into the submissive slave-sluts I needed.” His voice had risen by now. “Oh, I had enough of all those stuck-up bitches who ‘needed to talk’, when I just wanted a dripping cunt.”

I was wondering who He was talking about. Well, maybe one of those so-called ‘respectful women’ who never discovered that they were sluts. I was pretty sure that I was a good slut. My snatch was dripping wet, from the pleasure of watching His dick being serviced profusely. He was angry of course and I had to do something about that, so I bent forward and thrust my tits even further out. They were now nearly touching his thighs. From the corner of my I saw that Vero had had the same idea. Even Suzy had felt his tension and had increased the rhythm of her ministrations. Seeing our reaction he smiled at us and reached out his hands to grab one of Vero’s and one my tits. He began moving our tits in circles, kneading the firm flesh and thus sending electric jolts to our dripping cunts. All of us sluts were moaning now, soothing him. When he spoke again his voice was much calmer. “You are not like this. But you know, there are women out there who complained I would treat them like whores, just because I wanted them to give me a blowjob or fuck their asses.”

I couldn’t quite understand. All women are whores, so to treat her like a whore was the proper way to treat a woman. I was a woman, and I definitely I loved to be treated like a whore. And what better way to treat a woman like she should be than having her kneel in front of you and let her blow you or ram your dick into her ass. I felt sorry for the poor man who had gone through so much trouble. I had to tell him. “Master, your ordeal is over. My mouth, pussy, ass and cunt is yours and you can do with them, whatever you want. I will help you to forget those women.” “So will I, Master”, Vero chimed in, “You can use me whenever and however you want. I’m yours forever.” “Me too”, mumbled Suzy over his cock. He smiled at us. We both pressed our boobies further into his strong hands and for the first time we smiled at each other. At this moment Vero and me and even Suzy had become sisters. Oh, we still would try to outscore each other, I knew. But we were united in the task of serving our Master.

“I’m very pleased to hear that. But you were not always this way, you know. You too thought that women were equal to men. You too wanted to be respected. It was me who changed you into your true self.” Again I couldn’t quite follow him. As far as I could remember, I had always been a slut. And I had never thought of being equal to men. It lay in my nature to be a slut. The last a woman could expect was respect. The best a slut could hope for was to find a man who would take her. What does a woman have tits, a cunt and an ass for if not to have them used by the man who owned her. Yet if He said, I had been this awful, He was right. This time Vero spoke. “Master, I cannot remember that I have ever searched for respect or thought that I would be equal to men. Yet, if you say so, you must be right. I think I speak for Cin as well, when I apologize for our unnatural behavior.” I eagerly nodded my head and blew her a kiss. “We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for having revealed to us our true nature and I promise we will do anything to make up to you.” Again He smiled at us. “I forgive you, both of you. You are just women and I can’t blame you for not knowing your true nature without my guidance. Just be the good little sluts mother nature meant you to be.” Vero and me were all over Him, kissing Him, stroking Him, thanking Him for his kindness.

He seemed to be satisfied with our reaction because He allowed us to join Suzy. “What better way for a slut to learn her place than down on her knees to please her owner’s cock,” He said with a smile. He was such a thoughtful man and Vero and me eagerly got down to share Him with the blonde. His cock was wonderful, so hard, so proud, standing out like the scepter of a mighty king. While Vero and Suzy licked His shaft or alternately were shoving it down their throats I concentrated on licking His balls. I couldn’t remember to have ever worshipped anything so much as this wonderful cock. Every so often we changed positions so each got her share of His spear. All the while He urged us on, telling us that we were ‘the best cock-sucking whores ever’. I beamed with pride at His wonderful compliment and I re-doubled my efforts to prove myself worthy. Soon His cock began to twitch and he ordered us to sit back on our heels, tits thrust out and mouth open. He wanted to administer His seed to all of us.

Nothing had prepared me to what was coming next. Oh, I knew of course that He would spray us with his cum but to actually feel it. To feel this sticky white goo shooting down my mouth, splattering my face, my hair, my tits... It just was an undescribable experience. And to hear Him, shouting all those names at us: “Fucking whores! Take it, you dirty cunts. Take my cum on your bodies, fucking cum-sluts. Dumb little bimbo sluts, cum for your Master. Good-for-nothing cum-buckets!” I couldn’t hear all the sweet nothings He was yelling at us, because all of us sluts were moaning and screaming in our orgasmic highs. I couldn’t remember to ever have cum like this. If I hadn’t wanted to keep my position to receive the last droplets of His seed, I sure would have collapsed to the floor. It took all my strength to keep my position but I somehow knew, He wanted to watch our coated bodies. “Look

at each other! See yourself bathed in my cum. See what it really means to be a slut.” He told us. I had never seen more beautiful women than my sisters covered in his jism. They looked so well used and I could only imagine how I looked myself.

Suddenly He stood, grabbed Suzy by her blond mane and yanked her up. “You smell of sex. Go and clean yourself up. And then you can fix dinner while I tell those whores how things are gonna be from now on.” She giggled and He swatted her on her ass, a big grin on His face. ‘Oh, to be treated like this.’ Then He turned to us. “Vero, Cin, while you listen closely I want you to lick my cum off of each other’s bodies. But do it slowly, I want to enjoy the show.” I had to concentrate pretty hard to understand everything He said because I was overwhelmed with pleasure as I licked His drying cum from Vero’s voluptuous body. “You may be pleased to hear that I’m willing to keep you as my personal whores. During this weekend I will test drive both of you. Be prepared for a hell of a weekend, ‘cause I will put you through your paces. I expect total submission and instant obedience to all my orders. If you prove yourself worthy to be my whores, you’ll move in here on Monday. Just like Suzy you’ll work as typists at M.I.N.D. Records. This will give you enough time to service me during office hours without being suspicious. But keep in mind: Less than an 100% slut—you’re out.”

He grabbed both of us by the hair and yanked our heads back and we stared into his beautiful cold eyes. “What do you say, sluts? Deal?” I shivered when I began, “Master, I wish nothing more than to serve you as your personal whore and I will always be available for you. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to realize the dream of my life.” He smiled down at me. “Me too, I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity,” Vero spoke, “thanks to you, I know now what a slut I am. You have opened my eyes and I will do anything to make my way as your personal whore.” He seemed to pleased with her as well. He let us stand and threw his arms around our waists. “I need a little rest now. Get down and let Suzy show you the bathroom and give you something to wear. Then you can help her with dinner. Wake me up in two hours.” Remembering how He had dismissed Suzy I

thrust out my ass to him. He grinned and swatted my ass. “What a nasty little bitch you are, Cin.” I squealed with delight and hopped out of the room, while I heard Him giving Vero her good-bye-swat.

He had promised us He would test drive us and He did. I got fucked more often this weekend than in my entire life before. He took everything Vero and me had to offer, our cunts, our mouths, even our asses. When He wasn’t fucking us, we cooked, made the dishes, did the laundry or cleaned His house. He kept us naked or dressed only in frilly lingerie all the time, cause He ‘liked to see the sluts available for Him all the time.’ He especially liked to see us an all fours, totally naked, scrubbing the wooden floor of His living room. At every moment He would walk in on us, bent us over the nearest chair and fuck us hard and fast. His constant use of my body kept me aroused all the time. My pussy and ass were sore but I instantly felt that familiar tingle when He motioned me over for another round of exhausting sex. Vero was in the same state of constant erotic tension. She was as much as a slut as me. After this weekend I not only was a grown up woman but a well used woman as well. Finally on Sunday evening He had Vero and me kneel again by his side, while Suzy knelt in front of Him and pleasured His cock with her tits.

I had come to like the blonde bimbo. Although not too bright, she was always cheerful and helped us very much in our task to please Him. She taught us all the right moves to enchant him, how to bent down (thrust out your tits, push out your ass), how to walk (always make sure that your tits wobble a lot, He likes that in a slut), how to crawl (wiggle your ass, jiggle your tits, look Him directly into the eyes and show Him your devotion). In short, Suzy was our mentor and made sure that we could be the best sluts for Him. So here we knelt, tits covered in bruises and hickeys from his constant use, cunt sore and dripping, asses totally worn out, and desperately hoping we had proved ourselves worthy to Him. “Ladies, I was right when I considered both of you capable to match my expectations.

I’m satisfied with your performance. By tomorrow you’ll start officially working as typists in my company but in reality—and only the four persons in this room know about that—consider yourselves as my personal whores from this day on.”

Again we were all over Him, thanking him for his kind words, thanking Him for a wonderful weekend, promising Him to be the most useful sluts He could ever think of and promising to make Him forget all those ill-mannered women who had caused Him so much trouble. He stopped us very fast. “I’m pleased my little cum-buckets, but let’s not forget Suzy, who helped you very much, even though she didn’t get very much of me this weekend.” He pulled the blonde off of his cock. “Because you were such an obedient and helpful little slut in breaking these fillies in, I will only use you this night.” For a moment I thought she would burst into tears from his kindness. But her cheerful manners returned and she clapped her hands. “Oh Goodie. I’m so happy to be a helpful little slut-slave for Master!” “That’s fine, Suzy. Now bring me off quick, but don’t swallow. I want you to share my cum with your sisters, when you kiss them good-bye.” Suzy must have done wonders to His cock, because in less than 30 seconds I saw Him fill her mouth with his cum.

With a happy smile on her face she turned towards us and one after the other French-kissed Vero and me good-bye. I felt happy for Suzy. Hadn’t she been so supportive, I may have not made it. She certainly deserved this night alone with Him. As it had become a ritual this weekend both Vero and me turned our backs to Him and thrust out our asses for our good-bye swat. Even though we knew what was coming, we couldn’t hold back our happy squeals at the whacking impact of his palm on our butt-cheeks. We were just out of the room when we heard Him growling. “Why don’t you get down on all fours. I think I’ll have your fat, slutty ass for an opener.” And then Suzy’s high-pitched voice. “Oh yes, Master. Use my fat ass. Ram that monster up your whore’s ass.” Vero and me shared a knowing smile. We both knew what wonders his mighty cock could do in a tight ass. “See you tomorrow, whore,” I smiled to Vero. “Nice dreams, bitch,” she replied with a wicked grin. We separated and I drove off. From job applicant to the CEO’s personal whore! Not bad for a girl fresh out of college.