The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Ends Meet Part 3

Michelle was working on her degree proud to be the first in her family to attend college. Finances are tight and when offered an easy and seemingly dream job, she jumps at the change. What could possibly go wrong?

MD, FD, MF, FF, MC, BD

Whispering a trigger word to Michelle, Jean Louder soon had Michelle again tranced, off of the table and back behind the stage stripping out of the latex suit and getting dressed. Fifteen minutes later, she was standing in front of Professor Louder’s desk looking somewhat shy and embarrassed.

“Michelle, thank you for helping with today’s demonstration.” Louder smiled softly as she watched the coed’s reaction. “It is always nice when a student assists with a demonstration.”

“I was embarrassed at how excited I became,” Michelle commented. “I am beginning to think there is something wrong with me.”

Louder waved her hand in dismissal. “You would be surprised how many of your classmates shut their eyes, followed my commands and visualized just as you did.” She added “actually, I had to end class early as there was a distinct scent of arousal in the air as well as sexual tension.” The other thing to remember is your individual response is natural and you are learning to respond to what excites you.”

Michelle nodded shyly.

“Michelle, you are clearly an exhibitionist and were excited by the display.” Louder continued, “there is nothing wrong with that fact, it is normal and by the way, you displayed beautifully.”

Looking up, Jean whispered, “Now when you shut your eyes, what were you thinking about?” Without hesitation, Michelle relayed her thoughts about her night with Mike. Jean smiled as the coed provided the details without embarrassment or hesitation.

“OMG, I cannot believe I just told you all of that,”Michelle said with a hint of embarrassment. She averted the professor’s eyes.

“You told me because I asked you too and you find obeying my commands, questions or requests is exciting, isn’t that the truth?” Louder already knew the answer because of Michelle’s programming, but she wanted the coed to experience the embarrassment of admitting it.”

Michelle nodded and simply said “yes.”

“Good Girl,” Jean Louder laughed, “Good Girl.” Each time she used the phrase a shot of arousal shot through the coed’s body.

The following week, Professor Louder introduced Michelle to a new research assistant. “Michelle this is Amy Brennon, she is a classmate of yours in my lectures and a new assistant. She will be helping you.” Michelle looked over and recognized Amy as the coed Professor Louder called on when Michelle was displayed in latex. What Michelle did not know was that Amy was already deep under both Louder’s and Carson’s control.

“Good Girls Sleep,” coming from Professor Louder’s lips soon had both coeds tranced deeply. They stayed that way for hours as triggers and attitudes were adjusted and added. At 4pm, both were brought out of the trance unaware of what transpired convinced they had just completed additional data analysis.

“Congratulations, young ladies, the grant dollars and agency now allow us to cover your room and board. As such, you have been moved into a leased condominium near the University.” Professor Louder handed them keys and an address. While you were working here, we took the liberty of moving your belongings for you. There are food and beverages provided, so I suggest you go there and settle in. Both coeds looked pleasantly surprised and no alarm bells went off in their heads as they nodded and left the building.

Amy and Michelle met again at the condo. Michelle arrived first followed shortly by Amy. It was a two bedroom with a large window and balcony overlooking the river. To both coeds, it looked brand new and had all of the bells and whistles. What they did not know, it it also had the ability to record audio and video in every room. The sound system piped music embedded with subliminal messages and any experimental drugs Carson wanted to introduce could easily be added to the self contained water system. All in all, the condo was an experimental Petri dish where the coeds would grow and develop.

Michelle examined her room. When she opened her closet, she was shocked to find it was a walk in and filled with dresses, skirts, lingerie, shoes of every sort and down the far end, latex and leather. As Michelle ran her hands over the latex, a thrill shot through her body. Across the hall, Amy was into her own voyage of discovery. Those watching from afar saw Amy literally stroked the soft leather and moan lightly as she imagined how good it would feel against her skin.

After heating a pizza, Michelle retreated to her room deciding to take a shower. Adjusting the spray and temperature of the water, Michelle was enjoying the luxury of the walk in shower and never heard Amy enter. She felt her first before she heard her. Her new roommate boldly ran soft hands around Michelle’s body and finding her nipples, began stroking and then pinching them. “Mmmm,” Amy whispered, “I sure hope your nipples are sensitive.”

Michelle was surprised, shocked, but aroused. Amy turned her body until they were face to face turning her embrace into a deep, sensual kiss. As their lips met, Amy allowed her hands to wander her new roommate’s body until they finally came to rest on Michelle’s pussy. At first, only one finger penetrated Michelle, but Amy’s solo finger was now joined by another and finally a third. The two coeds looked each other deeply in the eyes and then for the first time explored sex with another woman. Across town, it was all being recorded and viewed by Louder and Carson.

“They are hot together,” Carson commented.

“Hot and ready for more and more,” Louder added. She made notes documenting the personality change.

The following morning, Amy, like Michelle, dressed sensually for Professor Louder’s class. Sitting next to each other during the lecture, each let their mind’s wander back to last night’s shower activity. After class, they reported to Louder’s office for their work assignment but instead were immediately tranced and programming continued.

Later that day, Louder talked to Dr. Carson. “School will become less and less important to these two moving forward,” Louder commented to Dr. Carson as she spoke to him on the phone. “School becomes boring for their new personalities.”

“You need to be aware that Michelle knows something is happening to her, but does not understand why and her programming keeps her docile in that area. Amy shows no sign of realizing the change.” Louder waited for Carson to react, but he did not and just murmured “expected.”

“We do have a potential issue brewing, however,” Louder added.

“”And that is,” Carson commented.

“Michelle’s mother is coming for a visit next weekend and she might notice the changes.” Louder paused letting the words sink in.

“Let me think about it,” Carson commented. “I will come up with some ideas.”

Throughout the week, Amy and Michelle became more familiar with each other in every way. Hardly a day went by without them exploring new and emerging sexual feelings. Louder noted their behavior and look in class and she also noticed a slip in grades and class preparedness.

On Thursday, Professor Louder handed Michelle an invitation. “I would like to have your mother along with you and Amy over for dinner on Friday evening after she gets into town.”

Michelle nodded her head immediately accepting the invitation.

The following day, Michelle’s mother arrived at the address provided by her daughter. She was impressed by the condo building and immediately wondered how her daughter could afford such a location. When the door opened, Carol Jones was greeted by a smiling Amy.

“You must be Michelle’s mom. Welcome to our place and please come in. Michelle will be down in a minute.”

Carol noticed how short and revealing Amy’s skirt was as the coed led her into the condo. “These young girls and what they wear,” popped into her head. Hearing a noise behind her, Carol turned and saw her daughter Michelle for the first time since she went to the University. She was both surprised and shocked at her look and tried to hide her expression.

“Mom,” Michelle yelled and ran over to give her a big hug. “I have missed you.”

“You look so different, so mature and grown up,” Carol said hiding the fact that she disapproved of her daughter’s decorum.

“That is what college does to you mom. I cannot wait for you to meet my advisor and Professor this evening.” Michelle pointed to her room and said, “you will stay in here and I will camp out with Amy.”

Carol nodded and turned on some music as she unpacked. Across town Louder looked at the screen with Carson and said, “we know where Michelle gets her looks from now, don’t we?”

Carson watched intently as the music got turned on. “Perfect,” he said. “The music contains some files that will shall we say ‘soften her up.’”

Ninety minutes later, Michelle, her mom and Amy were walking up to Professor Louder’s door. When Carol saw Michelle’s Professor, she was surprised by her youth and beauty. When she saw Dr. Carson walk up, she blushed for no reason.

“How could Michelle have a mother so young and good looking,” Carson said without any hesitation causing Carol’s blush to deepen even more.

“Please come in,” Professor Louder motioned towards the great room. “It is a pleasure to meet the mother of one of my best students.”

Everyone walked into the room where Professor Louder’s help took drink orders. When Carol asked for a white wine, Louder added “we have a special vintage for special guests, I am sure you will enjoy.”

Back in the kitchen, drinks were made and Carol’s drink was doctored to Dr. Carson’s specifications. He smiled as the wine was served and she took one sip followed by another. Looking at his watch, Carson marked the time and nodded to Louder.

Looking at her coeds, Professor Louder said in a soft voice, “Good Girls sleep.” Immediately, both Amy and Michelle’s eyes glazed and they seemed to slip into a trance. Carol noticed the change in her daughter.

“Michelle, are you all right?” She got no response.

Carol repeated the question in a louder tone of voice and looked to Louder and Carson. “What is wrong with her, with them?”

“Why nothing of course, it is just they have learned to be good girls, follow instructions and transform their personalities and behaviors while at college.” Louder watched a look of anger cross Carol’s face.

“What have you done to them?” Carol exploded not noticing her words were slurring.

“Well, we just took two very conservative coeds and made them sensual and sexy. Isn’t that right Amy?”

Amy looked up with glazed eyes and a smile and nodded. “Yes, Professor Louder. I feel sexy all the time now.”

To prove her point, she had both coeds stand and embrace in a deep sensual kiss much to the horror of Michelle’s mother who tried to yell something, but nothing came out of her mouth. Carol tried to stand, but her muscles did not cooperate. A look of confusion spread across her face which now registered fear.

“Don’t worry about Michelle, when we finish with her, you will hardly recognize her and her personality.” Louder looked down at the mother. “It is too bad you had to visit and we had to take action with you, but at this stage in our project, we really cannot chance any interference.”

Carol tried to shake her head, but couldn’t and her eyes grew wider.

Carson now stepped into the picture. “Don’t fight the drug. By the way, it was in the wine. We will change you some on an accelerated schedule and soon you will be celebrating a new you, just like your daughter and her friend.”

Louder walked behind Carole and whispered, “now stand and strip.”

To her own horror, Carole felt her body respond to Louder’s words and despite not wanting to do anything, she stood and soon had all of her clothes on the floor at her feet. Carson and Louder inspected her closely.

“She is rather attractive for her age.” Professor Louder commented.

“How old are you,” Carson asked.

Without hesitation, Carol answered, “42.”

“Married or divorced,” Carson continued.

“Divorced by 5 years”, Carol answered.

“Dating, sexually active?” Professor Louder broke in with her own question.

“No,” Carol answered.

Louder looked to Carson whispering “are you thinking what I am thinking?”

Carson nodded, “we keep her here for a week or so, accelerate the process and turn her into a MILF, as the guys would say.”

Louder nodded, “it will take care of the problems she could cause us and increase the scope of the project. I insist we make her bisexual though, she must be bisexual.”

“I can agree to that,” Carson laughed.

Carol heard it all but could say nothing.

Louder then led Carol to a side room where she was strapped into a small bed. Carson walked in, started an IV and added a series of drugs to the IV line. “Now watch the computer monitor,” He said as the monitor was wheeled over and placed in front of her face. Obediently, Carol’s eyes shifted to the monitor and were unable to leave it. Louder and Carson left the room.

When they reentered the great room, Michelle and Amy had moved from a sensual embrace and kissing, to a wanton display of oral sex while sprawled on the carpet in front of the fireplace. Louder and Carson poured a drink and sat down to watch.

“These two are progressing nicely and will soon be joined by the meddling mother.” As they talked, both coeds erupted in orgasm.

The following morning, Amy woke up next to Michelle and for some reason, she could not resist going down on her roommate. She was almost addicted to her scent and taste. Michelle tossed a little in bed, but did not waken fully until she was well on the way to an explosive orgasm. Initially, she said, “Amy, what are you doing,” but quickly stopped as her hips thrust up into Amy’s lips. Without another word, she came over her roommates lips.

When the girls recovered, Amy asked where Michelle’s mother was this morning. Immediately Michelle answered, “don’t you remember, Professor Louder is letting her stay at her place vs. having to stay with us. Amy then nodded her head, although she did not remember.

Throughout the week, Louder and Carson worked diligently on Carol determined to accelerate the process through a combination of drug, intense therapy and 24 hr a day subliminal messaging. On Thursday, Louder had an assistant take Carol to a salon where her treatments were prearranged. She left the appointment waxed, with a new hairstyle in both color and look. On the way back to Louder’s there was a slight detour to Eve’s Boutique where Carol was fit for some new outfits befitting her new look.

“I think she will be ready for Saturday night Louder said to Carson on the phone. She looks ten years younger and was extremely docile and compliant during her trip into town.”

Saturday evening was a club evening. Michelle was meeting Mike there and Amy was sure she would find someone to dance with. Both girls wore short and tight club dresses from Eve’s collection that left little to the imagination. Almost on cue, Mike arrived at the club with a few of his friends. Everyone was ready to party and then she walked in turning heads.

“Holy shit,” Mike said, “who is that?”

Michelle looked up from her drink and saw a gorgeous woman in a short, tight club dress, with perfect hair and makeup moving toward her table. The dress was revealing and the woman’s exposed skin glowed in the lights of the club. It took a second before Michelle recognized the fast approaching woman. With a look of surprise, Michelle simply said ,”mom?”

“Well hello dear. I heard that you and your friends might be here and decided to stop by and see what all of the fuss was about concerning this club.” Carol smiled seductively at the young men surrounding the table.

Mike looked to Michelle blurting, “this is your mother?” He added, “she looks so young and sexy.”

Michelle was at a loss for words, but Carol answered, “flattery like that will get you a long way. Now let’s get this party started.” She took out her credit card, opened a tab with the waitress and announced “drinks are on me.”

When the music started, Carol was in the midst of the bodies crowded together on the center of the dance floor. She seemed to relish the attention being paid to her by the younger college men. She watched as Michelle moved her hips in a grinding fashion into Mike and emulated the move slowly grinding into an unknown partner behind her. When unseen hands went around her waist and pulled her backwards into a deeper grind, Carol felt her pussy moisten. Her mind simply registered, “god that feels so good.”

Back at the table, Mike’s phone rang, he answered it and stood silent. He then nodded his head. Waiting a minute, he reached into his pocket and pulled out three pills. “Are those what I think they are,” a friend asked. Mike nodded his head.

“Holy shit,” the friend laughed, and then looked to the women on the dance floor. “Are you thinking what I am thinking?” Mike nodded and then slipped one pill each into each woman’s drink. The guys watched as the pills dissolved and finally disappeared. When the music set ended, Michelle, her mom and Amy came back to the table and quickly finished their drinks before ordering another round. As the did, a big smile broke out on the guys’ faces.

Mike’s phone rang again and answering it, no one saw the blank expression on his face. All they heard him say is “it’s done.”

Ten minutes later Carol was feeling light headed yet exhilarated. She looked towards her daughter and Amy never realizing how sexy they looked in their club outfits. When one of Mike’s friends, clearly 20 years younger, tapped her on the shoulder and said “let’s dance,”she nodded in compliance.

Michelle watched her mother and was amazed by what she saw. She was acting more like a coed than her mom. Carol was on the dance floor grinding into the college junior named Carl. As the beat of the music deepened and the lights flashed in a pattern now familiar with Carol’s brain, random images implanted throughout the week appeared. She saw herself having sex, not just sex, but incredible sex. As the images intensified, so did her dancing, breathing and pulse. Carol felt alive and aroused.

By this time, both Amy and Michelle were on the dance floor feeling the same effects as Carol. Michelle pressed her body into Mike and when he whispered good girl, she felt her pussy moisten even more. Given she was not wearing a bra, her sensitive nipples grew hard as the material in her dress rubbed back and forth. Amy too was far gone, sandwiched between two guys in a simulated sex act choreographed to the music.

Carl pressed into Carol from behind while wrapping his arms around her body positioning so that his hands rested on Carol’s breasts. He was surprised when she did not move them and in fact, he swore Michelle’s mom pressed herself into his fingers. To be sure, he let his fingers massage Carol’s nipples through the thin material of her dress eliciting a small moan. Getting bolder, he pinched one and was rewarded with an “OMG.”

Carol’s programming, enhanced by the drug, fully kicked in. She was lost is a sensuous world of sight, sound and feeling. Inhibitions fell to the floor as the normally conservative and reserved woman took on the persona crafted by Louder and Carson. In the back corner of her mind, a small voice was warning her to stop and consider what she was doing, but that voice was lost in the sea of pleasure that washed over the mother. Carl smiled as Carol’s hips ground back into his pelvis causing his cock to stir. “Tonight,” he whispered into Carol’s ear, “will be unforgettable