The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making a Cake (specially for Alice)

You just arrive at the building you are going. You do not know exactly why you are here, you just feel you have to be here. You are almost sure that you do not know anybody that lives in this specific building.

As you enter the elevator you check your appearance in the mirror wondering why you have dressed the way you are now. You have a buttoned white blouse, almost see through, and are wearing a sexy version of a nursery bra underneath.

You notice how that that sexy blouse and bra make your tits seem ever bigger and more delicious than they already are. You can resist and lip your deep red lipsticked lips. Going out of the closed pads of your nursery bra a nipple chain keeps you constantly near the sexual edge and so close from orgasming on your next step.

You are wearing a short black skirt that hides the black garter belt that hold your black stockings in place, you are also using very sexy panties small, transparent and with a strategic place hole in front of your wet pussy that would allow any man with a hard on or woman using a strap on to penetrate and fuck you without taking off those panties….and, under those pants you are wearing a vibrating butt plug that keeps you horny and wet and make you sometimes giving I an involuntary movement of milking it with your sphincter muscles.

The fact that you are using this specific lingerie and that vibrating butt plug under your businesswoman clothes and nobody that looks at you in the street can imagine it makes you even more aroused. You almost feel the irresistible o band over and get the first man that crosses your path to stick his big, hard prick in your wet twat and fuck your brains out senseless until you cum over and over again…you think in a younger man that has more stamina and can keep fucking you for more time but…you are not here for that! You are here for another reason…

What is the reason you are here? You try to remember but it seems that a sweet, sexy fog insists in clouding your mind from your purpose here.It’s erotic! It’s arousing! It’s surprising! You just milk the butt plug again and follow your route to the place your high-heeled feet seem to know you need to reach.

You hear the sound of your high heels on the floor while you walk and that seems to make you more eager, it seems your pussy is getting wetter with each step and your nipples seem to start leaking some sort of moisture on your sexy nursery bra…a small part of your brain wonder why do you have a nursery bra and why you are wearing it now…but that’s not really important, it’s just a sexy notion and you finally seem to reach the place you came to visit.

You cannot control a sexy moan and knock on the door…

I open the door and greet you:

“Hello Alice, come in.”

You give a sexy smile still wondering for a second what are you doing here and why would you want to obey a stranger and enter his apartment before obeying my order and entering closing the door behind you.

“Well,” you begin “could you tell me why exactly I am here?”

“I want you to bake a cake for me Alice. The ingredients are on the kitchen.”

You frown for a second hearing such a peculiar request than walk to the kitchen, that you seem to know exactly where it is, as if you were here before…

You see almost all ingredients separated on the counter, except one.

“It seems that you have forgotten the milk, mister” (you barely know that soon you will be calling me “Master” instead of “mister”…)

“No, I did not. You are going to provide the milk I need yourself.” I answer.

“OH, in this case I better go to a grocery shop nearby and buy some…”

“That will not be necessary Alice.”

You seem puzzled and surprised for a moment.

“No? Then how I…Ahhh…”

You stop your sentence in the middle when I show the milk pumps that are normally used by pregnant women to be milked. Part of your mind start screaming for you to run while another part just thinks, “That explains the nursery bra I am wearing” and you feel a tingle in your sweet, wet pussy as your chained nipples almost automatically become as hard as bullets.

While your confused mind fights to make your body decide if you should run or stay I raise a gem ,as red as the lipstick on your lips (lips that soon will be around my cock…), attached to a silvery chain and start swinging it back and forth in front of your eyes…

Back and forth… back and forth… back and forth…

You just can’t help and look deeply at the beautiful, shinning red gem…it’s so beautiful, so eye-catching, so arousing…

You barely hear my voice, but you foggy mind, your hypnotized brain surely understand the orders and commands that I implant in your subconscious, you just stay there while I hypnotize you again telling exactly what you are going to do for me.

You just stay there, look at my hypnotic pendant, and smile. You are as mine as the jewel hanging from the pendant now and the expression on your face is one of pure bliss.

I order you to play with your tits while masturbating and you do not hesitate and immediately obey my order, your hands open your blouse like they have live on their own then pitch the delicious leaking chained nipples and start caressing sensually,slowy and gently your milk filled mounds.

You remain doing that for me, with a sensual provocative smile and a sultry look in your eyes, for a long moment then your hand goes down, raises the front of you skirt and start massaging you engorged clit. Soon you have three of your fingers inside your pussy while your thumb is massaging your sensitive clit.

You moan and pant for me while the smell of sex permeates the kitchen, milk dribble from your nipples and your juices do the same from your exposed pussy.

I take out my cock a say just one phrase:

“Suck me Alice!”

Obediently and with a smile you fall down on your knees in a display of absolute compliance and start nursing on my cock like a baby to a mother’s breasts, as if your life depended on it.

You don’t stop masturbating and fondling your tits because I did not order that and deep in your hypnotized mind you know that see you doing that excites me, your Master.

You are completely mine now body, mind and soul!!...

Soon your first orgasm, a huge one, shakes your whole body in convulsions.

“Rise and prepare yourself.” I command.

With vacant enthralled eyes you rise on your high heels and say in a sultry, sexy voice:

“Yes Master!...”

Than you discard your blouse and your skirt, leaving the sexy lingerie and high heels and put an apron that only cover the front part of your legs. In the apron is written “I am my Mater’s submissive slut and sex toy” than you open the front pads of your nursery bra and offer me your big tits so I can take off the nipple chain from a brief moment and attach the milk pumps to them.

Once the pumps are in place, extracting your delicious milk for me, I turn you to a screen placed on one of the walls of the kitchen and, as I turn it on, you face it directly, staring at a hypnotic spiral that takes you in an even deeper hypnotic trance.

You do not resist at all, just brace yourself on the counter, when my erect cock penetrates your slick and wet pussy and I start to pump it hard deep inside you. You just stare at the spiral with a smile and keep groaning and moaning while the pumps suck the milk from your delicious tits and I enjoy sticking my cock on you.

I let the vibrating butt plug exactly where it is, doubling your arousal and your pleasure. Soon you are in the verge of orgasm again and as you come your tits seem to pour even more sweet milk filling the containers of the milk pumps with enough to use to make a cake and even more…

That excite me so much that I start cumming inside you, then I hold on, order you to go on your knees and stick my cock down your throat making you swallow a good amount of my semen.

After cumming I replace the nipple chain on your delicious big udders and order to clean the part of my cum that fell on your face, lick it, and then order you to make the cake.

You quickly obey me, as a good hypnotized sex slave should do and when you finally place the cake at the oven I use the nipple chain attached to your milk filled udders to drag you to the living room and fuck you again.

You do not resist and soon you are in the couch with your leg spread wide and a huge vibrator inserted in your soaked wet vagina while you hold your big, milk leaking tits for me o titfuck you properly, like any hypnotized plaything should be titfucked.

The head of my cock enters your red lipsticked mouth as I titfuck you and you obviously you welcome your Master’s cock inside using your tongue please me even more. The only motive I don’t cum all over your tits is because I still want to suck them…

Soon you are cumming again and I’m giving you a delicious facial and the fact that I am pouring a lot of my sperm right onto your face reinforces your hypnotic conditioning to make an even more submissive and obedient sex slave for me.

I order you to clean your face and eat all my cum and, as you obey me without hesitation, I go back to the kitchen and retrieve the milk pumps. When I come back I take your nipple chain and attach the pumps to your udders again, then I put you on all fours, take off the butt plug and stick my cock in your ass and start fucking you as hard as I can.

When you scream and moan is not in pain, its pure sexual pleasure. You don’t beg for me to stop, you beg for me, your Master, to fuck your ass faster and harder. I change the position and sit on my cock, inserting me to the hilt on our tight asshole in reverse cowgirl position in front of a huge mirror.

I order you to take the vibrator off your pussy and stick a huge rubber dildo and fuck yourself while you pump a good amount of my semen into your close-fitting asshole and you obey with a smile and lots of stamina and enthusiasm.

In your hypnotized state you don’t even notice the video cameras that I have placed around the room o film you being sexually possessed by me, your Lord and Master. Soon you are screaming in ecstasy and we are both cumming again and I am filling your back hole with a good amount of my semen.

When you get out of my cock my seed is visibly leaking from your fucked submissive hypnotized asshole.

Then you go submissively get the cake that is ready at the kitchen and bring it to me kneeling and offering the cake and yourself to your beloved Lord and Master. I cut two slices for you and wet them with your own milk and then order you to give me a handjob pointing my cock to the slices. Soon I am cumming on them generously pouring a good amount of my semen on those slices.

There are three substances that I’ve hypnotically addicted you: my cum, your milk and your pussy wetness and now two of those substances are covering those slice of cakes that, after being ordered, you eat happily as a reward for your good job as a cook and hypnotized plaything. You are also allowed to drink a good glass of your milk with the cake and that makes you so happy that you are purring as you eat and drink.

I prefer to suck my milk from your milk-filled tits between one bite and another.

After that I use your on nursery bra to tie your hands in your back and then I fuck you again on various positions on your mouth,ass and pussy and I end giving you a good titfuck cumming all over your beautiful face, mouth and tits.

You automatically swallow all my cum from your face but let the rest of the cum all over your tits as ordered and I tell you to go get your sexy fancy business woman clothes on the kitchen floor and get dressed. I also order to put back the vibrating butt plug where it belongs and you unquestioningly and happily comply. Before closing the pads of your nursery bra I attach the nipple chain to your voluptuous, engorged nipples again before you close the bra pads and button the blouse.

Then I order to go down on your knees before your Lord and Master as a good hypnotized sex slave should always do and you do not hesitate, not even for a second, to obey and submit yourself to me with all your heart.

I get the red crystal pendant again and start swinging back and forth in front of your eyes again. When you realize that I am going to put you under my hypnotic spell again and make you forget what happened during this afternoon you start to beg:

“Oh no Master! Please!!! Don’t hypnotize me to forget about you again!...I want to remember you my Master…and I want to remember that I am totally yours…mind, body and soul…”

But is too late, you already completely under my enthralling power swaying your body in the dame rhythm of the swinging hypnotic pendant as I program your mind and body to forget me for a while and compel you to do my bidding.

Seconds later I snap my finger and you raise to your feet, drink the rest of your tit milk on the glass, give me a sensual compelling smile and say:

“Thank you, my Master!!...”

Than you leave and go home getting hornier and hornier with each step you take, the only motive you don’t stop before reaching your home to masturbate is because you were hypnotically programmed to play with yourself only when you arrive home.

When you do, you go straight to the shower to clean my cum from your tits and use for the first time the huge dildo that you bought on a sex shop on your way home. After almost one hour pleasing yourself under the water you get out of the shower go to bed and masturbate again using your hands to play with your milk filled tits and pussy and drink straight from your nipple until you cum again really hard.

After this last orgasm your mind enter in I’s automatic hypnotic predetermined mode and you start looking in your agenda for gorgeous sexy friends like yourself to be betrayed and taken to me to be hypnotized, enslaved, lactation inducted and fucked.

After selecting three of your best friends you call them and allocate three days on the next week to meet them for lunch and discreetly betray and hypnotize them and enslave all of them to me, your beloved Lord and Master.

That automatically makes you very horny and you start to masturbate again and after three orgasms, one for each of your future victims and my future hypnosex slaves you go into a deep sleep.

When you wake you go around your life normally and you won’t even remember me until I call you again on the phone and give your trigger phrase again: “It’s time to serve slave Alice!”

And then you will be under my control again, ready to obey, serve me and gee fucked!!

I just love how susceptible to hypnosis you are…