The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ann just got out of bed and stood in front of the mirror. She was rubbing her hands through her hair. With her 5′ 7″ she wasn’t tall nor small, she was just an average shy girl.

Though she had a pretty good figure, she always knew how to hide this by buying clothes which where to big or had no shape.

Ann had one thing she really liked. Her hair! It was platinum blonde by nature, it waved over her shoulders and reached to the middle of her back.

In front of the mirror she was playing a bit with her hair wondering what to do with it now that the summer was almost over and autumn was about to make it’s entry.

Ann went to the kitchen of her small apartment to make some breakfast. On the kitchentable she went through some fashion-magazines. One of them had an advert in it for a hairdresser called “Hairdom”. They had an offer for a special make over to celebrate the opening of a new store.

Ann saw the address of the new hairdresser and thought “that’s online five minutes from here! Maybe I could take a look after work!”

She quickly finished her breakfast and all the other morning-rituals an took the subway to work.

During the day she occasionally glanced out the window wondering what she would do with her hair.

Ann always took good care of her hair, making sure it was in a good condition.

During her school years Ann always was the underdog, the shy girl with no friends, only a few classmates she could talk to about school-stuff but no social things.

She did get some attention from the guys, but only because of her hair. When they saw the rest of her, they quickly went on.

This didn’t bother her it all, she knew mister right would come one day.

The day at work had seemed to last forever but as the last stripes of summer-sun slowly vanished, Ann shut down her computer, packed her things and left.

As she got out of the subway she walked to the address of the new hairdresser.

Ann stopped in front of a modern looking shop which was right between a shoe store and a leather clothing shop.

She hesitated for a moment but decided to go in, getting information never hurt anyone did it?

As Ann stepped into the shop she looked around and saw pictures of woman in dark make-up and wearing leather clothes on the wall. The hairdressers were also wearing high heeled boots and black leather clothing

She began to doubt if going in here was a good idea. Suddenly a pleasant voice said “Hello, can I help you?”

Ann turned around and looked into the face of a beautiful woman dressed in a black leather outfit.

The woman appeared to be in her late twenties, she was wearing a black leather jacket with a leather skirt and a black leather collar with a sparkling gem in the middle. She was also wearing exactly enough make-up to make her look strict but not scary.

Ann quickly gathered all her confidence and said “Hi, I saw your advert in a magazine...”

“and you’re here for the make over right?” the woman interrupted.

“I well... I was hoping I could get some information about the make over” Ann said a bit startled.

The woman smiled at Ann and said “Off course my dear, lets have a seat over there” and she pointed to a table with some magazines on it.

“First let me introduce myself, my name is Vanessa, I’m the manager”

A bit shaky Ann reached out her hand and said “my... my name is Ann”

“No need to be nervous Ann, let me bring you a cup of coffee en then we will discuss what you want done with your hair and make-up” Vanessa said.

Ann took another look around in the shop en looked at the pictures at the wall.

“Do you like that?” Vanessa said.

“well... I don’t know, it’s not my type of clothing and make-up” Ann said to Vanessa while she was putting some sugar in her coffee.

Vanessa explained to Ann how the clothing of a woman reflects on her own self-image and that when a woman wears sexy clothing, she would feel more sexy herself.

While Ann sipped her coffee and Vanessa talked about clothing and make-up she began to feel a bit more relaxed, she even started to like the place.

Vanessa kept on talking about the make-over and how she would make a different person out of Ann.

Ann was pretty relaxed by now and when Vanessa asked her if she dared to take the challenge she almost automatically said “Yes, sure, why not”

Vanessa said she would take personal care of Ann and that she would be in good hands. Ann took place in the comfortable leather chair while Vanessa began to wash her hair.

Vanessa used a lovely scented shampoo which made Ann even more relaxed.

Vanessa massaged her head while talking to her: “Now don’t you feel RELAXED? Smell the perfume in the special shampoo and RELAX. You start to feel so RELAXED that you could even sleep now, but you must not sleep because you want to have control over everything we do, but the perfume is so RELAXING that you slowly start to drift of...”

Ann could feel herself sink in the chair and feel her head rest in the comfortable hands of Vanessa.

“Maybe you should enjoy the moment and RELAX. There’s nothing more RELAXING than having your head massaged after a hard day work. You can RELAX and close your eyes while you LISTEN to my voice. It’s so RELAXING LISTENING to my voice while you feel yourself forgetting all about today” Vanessa said and she saw Ann’s eyes slowly close.

She continued “LISTEN to my voice while you drift away on the sweet perfume and my RELAXING hands.

My voice makes you so RELAXED, you could LISTEN to it for hours.

You drift away further and further and forget about everything, all you can smell is the perfume, all you can feel are my hands and all you can hear is my voice... you feel so RELAXED. You feel so RELAXED”

Ann was completely relaxed now and was laying in the hands of Vanessa!

“LISTEN to my VOICE and let all your thoughts flow away, let my words fill your mind. You find my voice so compelling and so relaxing, you want to listen to it all the time and want to do everything I say. You like me to tell you what to think and do because my voice is so relaxing and compelling. In fact, you only want to relax and OBEY”

Vanessa was almost finished washing Ann’s hair and said “When you feel the water rush over your head, you will open your eyes and remain completely relaxed. You will LISTEN to all that I say to you and you will OBEY me. Do you understand?” Ann slowly nodded and Vanessa started to wash the shampoo out of Ann’s hair.

Ann’s eyes opened and stared blankly to the ceiling.

“Ann, I want you to be absolutely honest with me and answer all my questions, do you understand?”

Ann said “Yes Vanessa”

“From now on when we are alone, you will address me as Mistress Vanessa”

“Yes mistress Vanessa”

“Very good! Ann, do you like leather clothes like you have seen here?”

“not realy mistress Vanessa”

“Very well, from now on, you will feel a growing desire to wear leather clothing, it will make you feel very sexy and very powerful.”

“very sexy, very powerful” Ann repeated barely audible.

“Ann, do you smoke?”

“No mistress Vanessa”

“You will soon.... A woman who smokes is often seen by other people as a sexy woman. You do want to be a sexy woman do you Ann?”

“I don’t know mistress Vanessa”

“of course you do! You want to become a very sexy woman! do you understand Ann?”

“Yes mistress Vanessa, I want to be very sexy!”

“Very good my pet, you are a quick learner!”

Vanessa’s crotch was tingling with pleasure knowing she had a willing slave!

By now, Ann’s hair was blown dry, Vanessa didn’t cut anything off because she thought the long blond hair would look great on Ann’s new leather outfit.

“Ann, in a few moments I’m going to wake you up. You will not remember that I hypnotized you. You are to remember that I am your mistress and you will always obey my every command. When I say the words “dressed to kill” you will fall back into this trance. Do you understand my pet?”

“yes mistress Vanessa”

“very good, now wake up and follow me my pet, we will go next-door to my leather clothes shop and dress you like a REAL woman!”

Ann woke up, she looked at her new mistress and without a doubt she followed her new mistress.

In the leather shop, Ann couldn’t believe her eyes, she has never seen so much leather clothes in a shop!

She felt a bit nervous and wanted to leave as soon as possible, but her new mistress had commanded her to stay, so she did.

Vanessa walked through the store and collected a few items which she thought would look perfect on Ann.

She got back to Ann and spread all the clothes on the counter.

Ann said: “mistress Vanessa, you want me to wear these clothes?”

“ofcourse my pet, when you put these on, you will be dressed to kill

with that phrase Ann relaxed and her face went blank.

“I have selected a few items for you, which I want you to wear. Put them on now!”

“Yes mistress Vanessa”

With that Ann stripped completely and revealed a beautiful curved body, it even took Vanessa by surprise!

Ann slowly put on the leather top and miniskirt, followed by thigh high boots with 5″ spike heels.

Vanessa admired her creation. Ann was looking absolutely hot! Her perfect legs showed wonderful in the thigh high boots and the miniskirt. Also the leather top could barely hold her breasts.

Ann stood motionless in front of Vanessa. “and now for the final touch” thought Vanessa.

“Ann, I will give you a long black leather coat, it is a very special coat. Everytime you go outside I want you to put I on and when you put on this coat, you will feel very sexy and powerful! When you wear this coat the old shy Ann will vanish and the new sexy Ann will take over until you remove your coat.

Also in the right pocket you will find a pack of cigarettes. When you wear this coat, you will know that as a sexy lady, you need to smoke.

Slowly, you will get used to it and every time you wear your leather coat you will need to smoke.

In time you will notice you enjoy the leather so much, you don’t want to wear anything else”.

Ann stood there gazing blankly and absorbed all the words her new mistress said in her mind.

“now wake up and begin your new life!” Vanessa said and Ann became normal again.

Vanessa handed Ann the black leather coat and said “here, put this on, it’s cold outside”

Ann put on the black coat and stood up right. She felt like a new person wearing this leather coat and her leather outfit.

Ann said “thank you Mistress Vanessa” and admired herself in the mirror

She put her hands in her pockets and in her right pocket and found a new pack of cigarettes, she got them out of the wrapping, picked one put it between her beautiful red lips. For a moment she hesitated, but than Vanessa said “do you want a light?”

Ann looked into the eyes of her mistress and said “yes mistress please”

Vanessa lit Ann’s cigarette and watched her take her first drag. It was like she had been smoking for years.

Vanessa also lit one herself and together they walked out of the leather-shop.

Ann had never felt this way before and felt very confident.

She walked home in her new outfit and the wind played with her long leather coat.

People (especially men!) stared at her as het 5″ heels clicked on the pavement.

At home she put her leather coat over the chair and made dinner. She couldn’t believe how lucky she was seing the add in the magazine and having her make over done by this nice lady, Mistress Vanessa.

To be continued...