The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Maid Perfect

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

Ada pulled the door shut behind her as she stepped into the hallway of her apartment building on Friday morning. She turned back towards the door, rooting in her purse for her keys. She’d meant to have them handy, but she’d stepped outside without thinking.

Luckily, they were close to the top of her bag, so she didn’t have to dig around for them. She retrieved them, and put her key into the lock to lock the door.

As she was locking it, the door across the way happened to open at the same time, and her neighbor Gideon stepped into the hall.

Ada looked back, and gave him a greeting smile. He gave her a nod, as he bent down to retrieve his newspaper.

Having locked the door, Ada turned back to face him. “You’re not looking so great today,” She observed.

It was true. Gideon was a man who was usually quite well put together, even during brief trips into the hallway. Today, he was notably not. He had not bothered to change out of his robe. It was a nice robe; from the look of the fabric, it had probably been expensive. But a robe was a robe.

Noticing Gideon’s outfit of the day was one of Ada’s private treats— he usually looked like quite the dish when she ran into him. So she was partly disappointed to find him in just a robe.

Gideon had retrieved his newspaper, and risen back to standing. “You’ve aptly called me out,” he admitted, showing his hands. “I had another maid quit on my yesterday, and even after one day I’m fighting a losing mess to keep my apartment clean.”

Ada looked over Gideon’s shoulder to the part of his apartment that was visible through the open doorway.

It didn’t look disastrous— but usually, Gideon’s entryway was spotless.

It was noticeably not.

“That’s too bad,” Ada said, in her best sympathetic tone. In the back of her head she was thinking she was about five minutes behind schedule— if she didn’t leave now, she’d probably have to catch another bus.

But she could take the later bus that came fifteen minutes after her usual one, and still be on time.

She enjoyed her morning chats with Gideon— for him, she’d risk the later bus.

“I’ve been trying and failing to keep the place up to my standard,” Gideon went on, shaking his head. “I’ve found the task so exhausting that I haven’t yet summoned the energy to dress myself.”

Ada felt her brow furrow in concern. “Why did your maid quit? Did she give a reason?”

Gideon scowled. “Only an evasion. But the real reason, as far as I’m concerned, is incompetence. I told her exactly how I wanted everything to be, and she struggled to meet that simple expectation. It’s a sadly familiar experience. A new maid comes, proves herself to be a failure, then resigns in disgrace with only an evasive excuse. I’m beginning to think there is no maid out there who can live up to my expectations— I’ll be doomed to this mediocrity forever.”

Ada took the liberty of reaching out to give Gideon a squeeze on the arm. “Hang in there,” she said. “You’ll find the right maid eventually.” She dropped her hand back to the strap of her purse.

Gideon gave a shake of his head. “I doubt that. With each new hire, I let myself hope again— I watch to see if she has the level of skill I’m looking for, and time and again I’m disappointed.”

Ada made a noise of commiseration.

“I want a maid with skill— someone who really knows how to clean, someone who has an expert’s touch. Finding that seems to be like searching for the proverbial needle in the haystack.

“And when each hire turns out to be a failure, I’m left scrambling. The one who quit yesterday didn’t even give me a day’s advance notice. She just called in the morning and said she wouldn’t be coming in that day, or any other day, ever again. It was like after proving herself to be completely substandard, she couldn’t bear to show her face again.”

“Well, I’m wishing you luck in finding a new replacement,” Ada said. She’d pushed her departure time as far she could. She needed to wrap this interaction up, now, or she would miss her back-up bus, and then she really would be late.

“If only I could find a maid who really knew how to clean properly, and was passionate about doing so.” Gideon sighed. “I’ve had a few who were motivated before, but motivation isn’t enough to make up for lack of skill.”

“Well, here’s hoping you figure it out,” Ada said, with a little more force in her voice. She loved standing and talking to Gideon— she could do it all day— but she really did have to go. The edge in her voice was as much a warning to herself as it was to him.

Gideon understood her implication. He gave her another nod, and afterwards, a gracious smile that threw her for a second. “Thank you for being my listening ear,” he said. “I’ll see you later.”

Ada stumbled through some kind of acknowledgement in reply to his words, by sheer luck. Gideon had quite the smile— she didn’t even know what she’d said in reply.

She managed to catch her second bus, after all. As she rode it, she looked out the window.

She didn’t see the street through the glass. She only saw the memory of Gideon’s smile, in her mind’s eye.

* * *

That evening after work, when she was letting herself in, she ran into Gideon in the hallway again.

“Did you have any luck getting a new maid today?” Ada asked. She’d already gotten her door open when Gideon had stepped out into the hall, and it was still ajar behind her.

“No luck yet,” Gideon said, with a bit of a disappointed look on his face. “I’m still puzzling out my next move.”

“I’m keeping a good thought for you,” Ada said, with a smile.

Gideon nodded once in response to this, but then a thoughtful look crossed his face.

He tilted his head slightly to the side, to look through the door behind her. “You seem to keep your apartment very clean,” he remarked. “Is there a maid service you use?”

Then, there was a spark of hope in his eyes. “Is there someone you could recommend to me?”

Ada found herself flushing a bit under Gideon’s compliment to the state of her home. Her cheeks were warm in its aftermath.

“No, I don’t use a maid service,” she said. “I just clean it myself.”

Now, Gideon looked distinctly interested. “Really,” he said. “Have you ever thought of cleaning for someone else? For pay? I can’t speak for your entire apartment, but the part that I can see looks much better than mine ever has in the wake of one of my hired maids.”

Ada flushed hotter at this second compliment, but let out a laugh. “Oh, no. I manage to keep my place pretty clean. But I hate every second of it. I don’t think I’d be a good fit for you, Gideon. Especially if you’re looking for a maid who has a passion for cleaning. I definitely don’t; so we’d be a bad match.”

Gideon frowned, thoughtfully. “Maybe…” he said. “Well, anyway. I’ve got more thinking to do about all this.”

“Good luck,” Ada said, waving her goodbye.

She and Gideon both shut themselves in to their apartments for the night.

* * *

On Saturday, Ada took the liberty of sleeping in. Sometime in the late morning, that sleep was disrupted by a knocking at her door.

She was still groggy-eyed and bleary-feeling when she got up. She thought to put her housecoat on over her sleepwear before she went to the door— but only just in time.

When she opened her door, she saw that it was Gideon whose knocking had woken her.

“Gideon,” she said, feeling a bit shocked. It wasn’t her only feeling. She felt a bit self-conscious, suddenly— being dressed only in her sleepwear and a thrown-on housecoat.

This was also unusual— it was atypical of their routine. They chatted in the hall, sometimes multiple times in a day, but neither of them ever knocked on the other’s door, or visited each other at their apartment.

Gideon was breaking their pattern. Ada wondered why.

“I’ve been thinking more about my maid situation,” Gideon said. “Are you sure you wouldn’t consider cleaning for me? It wouldn’t be such a burden on you, especially since you seem to be such a skilled cleaner. You could fit it in around your other job— think of it as part-time work. Evenings and weekends, that kind of thing.”

Ada stared. She crossed her arms over her chest, using her hands to keep the opening of her housecoat shut tight on the one side. “I don’t know, Gideon…”

“You could come over, just for today, to try it out. If at the end of the day, you find it was unbearably boring for you, we’ll agree it’s not a good fit. No harm done.”

Gideon sounded eager about this prospect. Ada was feeling less than keen. She hadn’t been kidding when she’d told Gideon that she didn’t enjoy cleaning. She hated every second of it, but gritted her teeth and forced her way through it because it needed to be done. Doing voluntary, additional cleaning sounded incredibly strange to her. She just wasn’t sure.

“I don’t have a passion for cleaning, Gideon. If that’s what you want in a maid—”

Gideon shook his head. “Passion for cleaning isn’t everything, as I said before. There are ways to motivate an unmotivated maid, but nothing can be done to improve an unskilled one. I’ve had maids in the past who were motivated workers, but in the end it didn’t matter, because they were no more skilled than their unmotivated peers. The skill to clean well is more important to me. And that, you clearly have in spades. You have the skill I’m looking for— please consider my offer seriously.”

Again, Gideon’s compliment warmed her. “Maybe…” she said, uncertainly.

He leaned in a little closer to her, inclining towards her. He gave her a sly smile, and she felt her breathing suddenly quicken.

“I’ll pay,” he said, but his voice had taken on a different quality: low, and smooth; rich and lilting. “I’ll pay you beyond your expectations— just for one day. I’ll even pay you before you start work, if that’s what you want. Come on, now,” he entreated. “Just try it out for one day. And you might find, in the end, that you enjoy cleaning for me more than you’d expect.”

There seemed to be some other kind of hidden promise in Gideon’s offer. And the combination of the sly smile he wore and the tone of his speech was unbalancing her slightly. The part of her who had half of a crush on Gideon was definitely responding to his demeanor.

“Alright,” she relented. “Just let me get properly dressed, and I’ll come over. And you don’t have to pay me before I start. You can pay me at the end of the day, when I’m done.”

Gideon’s smile shifted into a smile of open relief. “Thank you, Ada,” he said, on a partial exhale. “You don’t know what it means to me. I’ll see you next door in just a minute. The door will be open for you.”

Ada nodded, and then closed the door on him. She walked back to her room. And she changed into the leisure clothes she often wore when she did her own cleaning.

As she did, she searched her mind for some sign of regret.

The only thing she found there was Gideon, standing in front her wearing that smile, and saying, “Come on, now.”

* * *

Getting dressed had been a quick change, so it was only a minute or two later that she was stepping through Gideon’s door.

His apartment was bigger than hers— and it was a loft style, with a second level up a set of split-level glass stairs.

When she crossed the threshold, he stood from the chair in his living area, and stepped around to come to her.

“I really am glad you agreed,” he said. “I don’t think you’ll regret this.”

“So far I feel okay about it,” Ada admitted. She’d expected to feel regret in the moments after agreeing. But all she’d done was think about Gideon saying, “come on, now.”

She had to admit that she was still partly thinking about it, if she was being truthful.

“Where would you like me to start?” She asked, looking around Gideon’s space.

“Let’s just talk for a minute,” Gideon said, and she looked back to him. He was, again, standing quite close to her.

“Alright, we can talk,” Ada said. “What do you want to talk about? A set of cleaning policies, or—?”

“I’ll talk,” Gideon said, and his voice was back to the tone he’d used before. “And you’ll listen. How does that sound?”

The directness of the statement should have been offensive to Ada. But that tone of voice he was using made something in her want to melt. She didn’t want to be offended— only wanted to dissolve into a puddle of warmth in response to it.

“That sounds good,” Ada said, trying to keep her voice from sounding too breathy. It wouldn’t be appropriate to let that melting feeling come through in her tone. She was supposed to be working for him.

“We don’t need to talk long— just a minute will do it, I think,” Gideon said. “Let me just pitch my voice a little lower— you have to strain to hear it, but that means my words leave a greater impression on your mind.”

Ada only nodded silently— it felt like the natural thing to do. She was going along with his words— she would keep going along with them.

“You’re going to enjoy cleaning for me, today, Ada. And if I think of anything else I want to talk to you about throughout the day, I’ll share it with you in this same tone of voice, and you’ll take it to heart. That will be nice, won’t it?”

“That will be nice,” Ada replied. She’d lost the ability for self-restraint. Her voice was breathy when she spoke, as if she were caught in a dream. She hadn’t been able to stop it from coming out that way.

Gideon nodded once to himself. When he spoke next, his voice had returned to normal. “That was all I wanted to talk to you about. Now, I trust your skills as a maid. I’m sure you can take a look around and see what needs to be done first. I’ll leave you to follow your instincts. I’m sure they will steer you true.”

Gideon went back to his chair, and took up his newspaper from the coffee table. Ada took this as her cue to start cleaning.

Gideon had disparaged the state of his apartment, but it was passably clean. Maybe not spotless and shining, but he’d done a fair job of keeping it presentable even without a maid. Ada continued her scan, looking for a place to start.

The kitchen, which was only just off the living room, had a few dishes in the sink. Ada was grateful: it was a clear starting point, from which the rest of her tasks could easily unfold.

There was a dishwasher in the counter to the left of the sink. Ada opened it, and looked inside. It was empty.

A spatula, a plate, a fork, and a coffee mug sat in the sink. Ada reached for them, to transfer them to the dishwasher. But just as she did, a thought struck her. She could wash all five dishes by hand instead— there was a bottle of dish soap and a dishcloth right there next to the sink.

Ada waited for the telltale feeling of annoyance. She didn’t like washing dishes by hand, even when there were only a few that needed doing. But the feeling didn’t come. Instead, there was something about washing the dishes by hand that appealed to her. It sounded fun.

Ada frowned. Fun? She’d never thought of dishes as fun before, but now she was almost eager to get started. That was different.

She couldn’t think why one of her most hated chores would suddenly seem enjoyable to her. But instead of standing there trying to figure it out, Ada thought it would make more sense to take advantage of it. So she thought the dishes would be fun— that would certainly make them easier to do.

She took the dishes out of the sink, and got started.

Though she hated doing the dishes, when she was at home, she always washed her own with care. But that was nothing compared to the way she washed these.

She took each dish into the water, one at a time, and shifted the dishcloth around it with such precision that it felt like she was lathering each dish one inch at a time, completely covering every part of its surface area. Then once a dish was washed, she would quickly rinse it under running water, before setting it on the counter to the right of the sink.

Ada felt strange. She had anticipated doing this task before she’d started— she’d barely been able to wait a second longer than necessary to start.

But actually doing the task had increased this feeling. She was enjoying this dishwashing so much she felt as if she could burst out laughing in joy. This was also strange— laughing in joy at washing the dishes didn’t quite seem sane… shouldn’t she have been more worried about this?

She wasn’t worried at all. As she set the last dish on the counter, and drained the sink, she found instead the same acceptance she’d from before. It was convenient that she’d apparently developed a taste for cleaning, or at least for cleaning Gideon’s apartment. She’d gotten the dishes done more efficiently. She could see, even as she dried them with a dish towel, that they were sparklingly clean. She’d never gotten her own dishes to shine like this.

There was a deep feeling of satisfaction at this realization, and it only enhanced her enjoyment of the cleaning. She dried each dish with the care she’d washed them with, and then carefully replaced each now dry dish into its storage spot.

The feeling of excitement to clean carried her through the day’s other tasks. It seemed to sweep her through each room; through the kitchen first, to finish what she had started, and then room by room through the rest of the apartment. It increased with each newly accomplished task. All tasks felt effortlessly natural to her, and yet Ada knew she was performing each one with a level care that exceeded her own usual habits of cleanliness.

And still that feeling of enjoyment— of almost pure joy, stayed with her. She was having more fun cleaning Gideon’s apartment than she could remember having at any of her hobbies in recent memory. The feeling of wanting to burst out laughing stayed with her. She was as thoroughly entertained as if she had sat down to watch a movie, or read a book.

The longer that the day went on, the less she was worried about this unexplained shift in herself. Eventually, she reached a point of enjoying the way she felt for its own sake. It didn’t seem worth worrying over when it felt so good.

The end of the day crept up on her unexpectedly, and it was only when Gideon called her by name that she came back to herself.

“It’s six o’clock,” Gideon said, once he had her attention. “I’ve never seen the place looking this good,” he added, and Ada flushed in pride.

Then he gave her a smile. “But I think you’ve more than done your duty. It’s probably the right time for you to go back home.”

That sounded reasonable to Ada— but part of her had a hard time believing it had really been an entire day. It had passed in the blinking of an eye.

“I’m glad you’re happy with how it looks,” Ada said. “Maybe I am a good fit as your maid, if you find my work acceptable. And I actually did enjoy my work here today. I didn’t expect to. So maybe, after all, I can measure up to both your requirement and your preference.”

Gideon nodded. “Your work is more than acceptable— you’ve proven you had as much skill as I thought, if not more. And I saw passion in your work, too. Both the things that I was looking for. Shall I take this to mean that you’re willing to accept the position as my maid, part time?”

Ada only had to think about if for a second. If she could enjoy herself this much while cleaning for him, she wanted to come back as soon as possible. “Yes, I’ll accept. Can I come back at the same time tomorrow morning?”

Gideon smiled a pleased smile. “Of course. But I can’t imagine what will be left for you to clean. I don’t think you’ve left anything undone today.”

Ada shrugged. “If there’s not much outstanding, then I can reorganize for you instead.”

“Very ambitious,” Gideon said. “I think this will work out just fine for the both of us. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Then he reached into his pocket, to withdraw an envelope, which he handed to her. “That should cover today.”

Not wanting to be rude, Ada didn’t count it in front of him. But it did feel heavy— had one day’s work really been worth this much?

“Are you sure?” She asked.

Gideon flashed one more smile at her— it was more disarming than the ones he’d previously given. It had a brighter wattage to it, and illuminated his features so much that it was impossible to ignore just how good looking he was.

“I’m sure. You’ve more than earned it. I look forward to seeing you back again tomorrow, to see what you’ll do next.”

Ada gave Gideon a flustered goodbye, and then made her way back to her own apartment.

That night, she found the craving to clean that she’d felt all day had not left her. She still wanted to clean— it sounded like more fun than anything else she would normally have done on a Saturday night.

She cleaned her whole apartment from top to bottom, but even that did not satisfy her craving.

She couldn’t wait for it to be morning again, so she could get back to Gideon’s, and clean some more.

* * *

On Sunday, Gideon was waiting for her again when she came in.

“Hello,” he greeted.

“Hello,” Ada greeted back.

“I thought we could have another quick chat before you got started.

“Sure,” Ada said.

“I’ll talk,” Gideon prompted— he was using that strange tone of voice again. That tone that made Ada feel like she’d fallen into a dream where she stood.

“And I’ll listen,” Ada provided, when prompted.

Gideon gave a nod of acknowledgement, and then went on with what he’d wanted to say.

“Today, you will find that cleaning is not only something you enjoy,” he said, still using that lower tone. “It is something that pleasures you— something that fills you with ecstasy as you do each task. It is sexy to be a maid— it makes you feel sexy, and it turns you on.”

The words sank into Ada’s mind. When Gideon spoke next, his voice had returned to normal. “Good luck with your cleaning today,” he said. “I know you’ll outperform yesterday’s work.”

“Thank you,” Ada said. She left Gideon in the main area, to go down the hall to his closet. She hadn’t gotten around yesterday to washing his bathroom floor, and it seemed as good a time as any to do it now.

But when Ada got down to kneeling, with a full mop bucket, and a cleaning rag, something felt different. She’d only just gotten herself in the position to clean. But her anticipation to start cleaning felt different than it had the day before. She wasn’t only craving the fun of it. Being down here, on her knees, with the rag poised in her hand to start washing the floor— it was turning her on.

This was even stranger than the joy she’d felt yesterday. But there was no denying it. Even just being in position was causing her to lubricate. She felt sexy, down on the floor like this.

She wondered if she should be concerned by this new strange feeling. But she was more curious about what would happen when she actually started cleaning, so she set her rag to the tile, and started scrubbing with great focus.

The effect was immediate. As she moved her rag along the floor, she felt as if there were a hand inside her, stroking her hidden places in exact time with her own cleaning motions. She couldn’t help but clench her thighs together around the feeling. It felt so good.

By the time she’d finished washing the floor, she was practically dripping. She could feel how soupy she was between her legs, and even reflecting on her state seemed to enhance her arousal.

Cleaning made her feel sexy— and actually, cleaning turned her on something powerful. She had never realized before, but being a maid was an inherently sexual thing— and it was a deeply erotic role.

She went back out to the main area. There were a few dishes in the sink this time, like yesterday. She went over, to wash these ones by hand.

Just as when she’d washed the floor, as she moved her hand on the dish she felt that other phantom hand moving in parallel inside her. Stroking and tweaking, encouraging greater lubrication.

And she found strange thoughts coming in to her mind. She was so wet down there, so ready and accommodating— it would feel so good to be fucked, as she stood here by the sink washing the dishes. She could take a few steps back, so her hips were thrust out. And she could spread her legs and take it— if Gideon would give it to her.

She’d had a crush on him for a long time, but had never allowed herself such a blatant fantasy as she was having now. Somehow, feeling this way made the fantasy actually seem possible.

But she realized with a twinge she was not properly dressed for this: she was wearing long pants, and a t-shirt. She would have to take her pants off, and leave them in a mess on the floor. She should have been wearing a skirt— her outfit was all wrong.

She didn’t have too long to worry about that, because the arousal didn’t stop. She went back to focusing on that, instead of on her own disappointment.

She cleaned the rest of his apartment again, doing other tasks that she hadn’t gotten to the day before. All tasks that were not urgent, or even perhaps necessary, but that made the space all the more pleasant to be in.

And she ran like a river down there the whole time.

This time, at day’s end, she found she had come to a natural pause in her work, and Gideon did not need to interrupt her. Instead, she went to seek him out, and inform him that she was done.

He was sitting in his chair, and he looked up from what he was doing when she was standing before him.

Suddenly, with him looking at her, she remembered the fantasy of him fucking her at the sink, as she washed the dishes. She burned at the memory. It was only partly in embarrassment.

“I’m all done for the day,” she said.

“And a wonderful job you did,” Gideon complimented. “I’ll see you back tomorrow evening, I assume?”

Ada nodded.

Then Gideon rose. He offered her another envelope. “Your payment for today. See you tomorrow.”

Ada thanked him, and went home again. She was looking forward to tomorrow already.

* * *

On Monday, Ada’s workday passed her by quickly. She’d spent all of Sunday night thinking ahead to her Monday shift at Gideon’s, and those thoughts had continued once Monday dawned.

When Ada hadn’t been thinking ahead to her upcoming shift which would take place that evening, she’d been thinking back to the shift she’d just completed the day before. Both topics of thought seemed to make her workday pass faster than she could keep up with.

It was easy for her thoughts to fall back into her memories of her Sunday shift. The fantasies of Gideon taking her as she completed various tasks around his apartment were just as vivid in the present as they had been in the past. They stayed with her as she went about her workday. And the memory of the pleasure that had filled her as she worked at her cleaning tasks still pulled at her, filling her again when she let it.

By the end of that day, Ada was almost as turned on as she had been during her shift. She was full of eager anticipation all the way home, and she breathed a sigh of satisfied relief when she was back inside her home.

She changed out of her work clothes, reaching for the leisure cleaning clothes she’d worn during her previous two shifts. But then she hesitated, thinking once more of the fantasy she’d had at the sink…

She left those clothes where they were, on her bed, and went instead to her closet. She wasn’t sure what she was looking for, but she wanted something, at least, that would suit her fantasies. Something that would express how sexy she felt inside when she was cleaning— something that would capture just how sexy it was to be a maid, that would do her job justice.

She moved hangers aside, until she reached the back of her closet. She moved the next hanger down the closet bar, and saw a skirt hanger behind it.

She took hold of the skirt in one hand, pulling one side of it up from the hanger clips so she could take a better look. She’d forgotten about this skirt. It was a bit shorter than the length of skirts she generally liked to wear. She thought of it as a flirty skirt— she usually only wore it if she was going out on a date. She hadn’t been on one of those in a while, so the skirt had been pushed this deep into her closet.

But she couldn’t deny that it was a sexy skirt— it only hung about a quarter of the way down the back of her leg. It seemed like the most suitable piece of clothing in her closet for her to wear. It accurately captured how sexually exciting she found her work.

Still, she was going to work as Gideon’s employee, so wearing it with nothing underneath wouldn’t be appropriate. She went digging in one of her drawers to find a pair of skintight black leggings to put on underneath. Still sexy, but not scandalous.

She cheated by not putting on underwear beneath the leggings. Gideon wouldn’t have to know about it. (That is— unless he rolled down her leggings and saw that it was missing. And privately, she thought the leggings were a good choice, because they could be rolled partway down her legs, and they would still be tight enough to hold themselves up.)

Once she had both black skirt and black leggings on, she went back to her dresser to search for an appropriate shirt to match what she was already wearing.

She thought again about how turned on she’d gotten the day before. It had been enjoyable, certainly, but at a certain point, she’d been so aroused that her body had started overheating. She needed something cooler, to prevent that from happening again.

She dug out one of her summer shirts— a purple tank top made of soft material. It was flowing, and breathed easily. It would keep her cool even when her body was otherwise heating up.

She also omitted putting on a bra underneath. She was happier leaving the underwear out of her outfit; it made her feel sexier, and that accurately matched what this second job was becoming for her.

She looked down at herself— she’d forgotten her shoes. She went back into her closet, getting down on her hands and knees to sift through the shoes she had neatly lined up along it.

She selected for herself a pair of simple black flats, and quickly pulled them onto her feet.

Then she stood again, closing her closet door, and moved back to her mirror.

Finally dressed, she looked at her reflection once more in the mirror. The outfit was perfect. The top was tasteful, but sexy. It had a high neckline for a tank top, but left her shoulders completely bare. And the material was loose enough that she’d be able to get away with her braless-ness underneath without anyone catching her.

The skirt was even more perfect— if her leggings were rolled down, and she thrust her hips back, it would perfectly accommodate her sink-side fantasy. And the flats were just subdued and understated enough that they would take nothing away from the rest of her ensemble.

She was ready at last to return to Gideon’s for her evening shift, and she turned eagerly from her mirror to go.

When she crossed his threshold, she saw that he was not standing in the living room waiting for her. He was, again, seated on his sofa, this time reading a book.

He let his eyes flick up when she came in, but only for a second, as if he planned to keep on reading.

But when he saw her, he did a double take, and forgot to look back down to his book.

“Well, this is certainly a change,” Gideon noted, closing his book. Ada took specific satisfaction in this. It filled her with the kind of heats that Gideon’s compliments did, even though he had yet to say anything complimentary. It felt good to be noticed by him— to be valued as interesting enough to justify putting down his book. It felt like a compliment in itself.

“I hope it’s a welcome one,” Ada said. She could feel the glow of arousal spreading through her as Gideon took in her ensemble.

“Oh, definitely,” Gideon said. He leaned back in his seat, taking her in with more care.

The impulse to give him a little twirl so he could see the outfit from all angles popped into her head. Ada followed it, and when she had completed the full rotation, Gideon had a look of lingering surprise on his face.

“Thank you,” he said, but he seemed to be thanking her for more than her change of attire. This was confirmed for her as he went on speaking. “I didn’t need to have a little chat with you about this. I didn’t tell you to change your cleaning uniform for me. You did it all on your own.”

It seemed to Ada that there was an unspoken question in what Gideon had said, and she felt an internal drive to answer it. “I thought changing my uniform was appropriate. I’ve enjoyed cleaning for you so much these past three shifts that I’ve worked for you… I wanted to express just how much I enjoy this job in what I wear while I’m doing it. Cleaning makes me feel like… this.” She concluded, gesturing down at her clothes.

Ada wasn’t sure if she could go further. She’d already all but admitted that cleaning made her feel sexy, which felt taboo. He was still her employer.

But Gideon was a smart man— he could put the two pieces together and come to the true conclusion.

“Well, I appreciate you expressing yourself this way,” Gideon said. “I think you’re exactly the kind of maid I’ve been waiting for. Taking the initiative like this way proves that. But if you enjoy cleaning this much, I don’t want to keep you from your work.”

Ada gave a nod of acknowledgement, and turned away from Gideon to get started on her work. As before, she started at the kitchen sink. It had more dishes in it; a few meals worth, instead of just one. But she felt Gideon’s attention follow her as she went, and she put a bit more of a bounce into her step, so that the back of her skirt might ride up just a bit, and expose her leggings underneath.

She ran the water, so she could complete her task, and even that was enough to fan the arousal in her to a new extreme of heat. And the feeling of Gideon’s eyes watching her only added more heat on to that.

As she washed the dishes in front her, she put her whole body into each movement; letting the motion of moving her hand around the dishcloth reverberate outwards to move all the way down through her body. It was partly because she knew Gideon was still watching, but also partly because it made the phantom hand inside pleasure her more thoroughly. The hand stroked and plucked at her deepest places as she washed in her performative, thorough fashion. It plucked so much pleasure out of her that it made her legs shake as she stood at the sink.

Gideon’s eyes stayed with her all the time she was washing the dishes— and in the back of her mind, she wondered if he would come to her there at the sink, and fulfill her fantasy. He did not— only watched her continuously through her task.

When the dishes were done, Ada went back into the closet to retrieve some more supplies. She’d meant to wash the windows yesterday, and hadn’t gotten to it. With her supplies in hand, she positioned herself in front of the first window along the exterior wall in the main area. As she got to work, the phantom hand also returned to its work inside of her.

Gideon’s eyes had followed her as she’d gotten the window cleaning supplies, had followed her to the window, and were once again with her as she began the task of washing the smudges off of the window glass.

Gideon was behind her suddenly. He’d come up to her quietly enough that she’d missed his approach. Though, to be fair, the pleasure building inside her was distracting enough that it was hard to keep focus on the room.

“You really do seem to be enjoying that,” Gideon said, and his voice was low again. But it was not that lilting tone that sent her into a daydream— his voice was low with pleasure. She felt another flush of pride. Her attraction to him was apparently not one-sided. Maybe— her fantasy could be more than just a fantasy— maybe he could give it to her here, and not at the sink—

Ada swallowed her nerves, and focused instead on the pleasure inside. It was pulling her— making her bolder, bold enough to say: “Roll my leggings down, and see how much I’m enjoying it,” she challenged. It was bold enough to make her blush, but she was still facing the window, so she didn’t think Gideon saw that.

She felt Gideon’s hands beneath her skirt, and it made her shiver in pleasure even more. They were at the waist of her leggings, and with them there, he did as she’d invited. He rolled them down just far enough to bare her core— then she heard him inhale.

“You’re dripping,” he noted, and his voice was even huskier with pleasure. “And you didn’t put on underwear to come over here.”

She moved the rag over another smudge, clearing it, and as she did, she felt herself lubricate even more. Gideon noticed this too.

“Don’t let me hinder your enjoyment… but it’s just possible I could enhance it…”

It seemed he was offering up her desire on a platter, but she did not dare to ask him directly for confirmation in case she was wrong.

But the insinuation he’d just made so excited her that she felt the need to respond to it properly. “Please…” she let out, quirking her hips back so that her core was thrust towards him.

The only answer was the sound of his belt buckle clicking as he undid his pants. Then she felt Gideon roll her leggings down further, all the way to sit at the backs of her knees.

Once he’d gotten them down, he trailed one hand back up the inseam of her legs, and then stroked once through her slickness, along the line of her slit.

Ada sucked in a burst of air, and nearly let the washrag fall from her hand to the floor.

“Don’t let me distract you,” Gideon said, as if he were amused. “But I think a skilled professional like yourself shouldn’t have any trouble maintaining focus.”

Ada re-secured her grip on her rag, and got back to moving it on the window pane. This only increased her pleasure— she let out a moan.

This moan was in turn answered by Gideon’s presence between her legs. She felt him drag himself along her slit, and she lubricated even more in response. She managed to keep her grip, managed to keep the cloth moving on the glass, but it only turned her on more— she moaned again, and Gideon slid himself into her with one thrust.

She was more than wet enough to ease his entry. He let out a guttural noise of his own, as he adjusted himself to the grip of her inner walls.

The pleasure was indescribable— it was so much more fulfilling than when she’d fantasized about it. Working her way along the glass kept the phantom hand moving inside her, but the hunger it created was satisfied by Gideon’s presence. Her arousal was stoked and then satisfied in a quick cycle that kept it increasing; but each increase was met with satisfaction.

Gideon hissed as Ada constricted on him again, and got moving with greater focus. He set a slow pace that seemed to compliment the rhythm of her window-washing task. It drove her pleasure higher, which set her walls fluttering more and more.

Gideon leaned closer to her, shifting himself deeper into her. “You’d best grip the window frame now, Ada,” he spoke in that same husky tone.

A thrill of anticipation shivered its way down Ada’s spine. She let the rag fall to the floor, and took hold of the protruding frame around the window on each side.

She was glad a second later that she had. He drove into her with total ferocity, and the force from each received thrust was enough to lift Ada off the heels of her feet with each penetration.

She drew in a breath, trying to hold back her pleasure— trying to hold on to the window frame for fear that if she did not, her legs would completely give out and she would collapse to the floor. But it was too much; she couldn’t hold it back. Her walls started fluttering and wouldn’t stop. She couldn’t stop it— she had to—

“Oh god,” she let out, at the crest of her pleasure, and then she was clenching down on him, spurring her pleasure just a little further. It was woven through every inch of her being; she couldn’t imagine any pleasure greater than that which was currently filling her.

He thrust more quickly into her— and a thought struck her. If he came within her, it would be a mess in more ways than one. This coupling between them had come on suddenly with no planning— it would be a bad idea for him to paint her full of his come.

Gideon seemed to have realized the same thing, because he was withdrawing to run himself quickly along her slit. One more thrust, two more— then he was shaking, and at the last moment, he pulled completely back.

Then a second later, she felt his semen painting over the backs of her upper thighs, and over her backside.

At last when Gideon was done, Ada dropped her hands from the window, and turned back toward him. She pressed a kiss to Gideon’s cheek.

“Thank you for that,” she said. “It definitely enhanced my enjoyment. There’s more left for me to clean, though— and I’ll need to clean up the mess we made together, specifically, so if I could—”

Gideon nodded, as he redressed himself. “I wouldn’t dream of keeping you from your work when you do it so well. Go right ahead.”

Ada cleaned herself of his semen first through use of his shower, by his permission. He’d aimed very well, and had managed not to get any on either her rucked-up skirt or her rolled-down leggings, so once she was dry and clean, they could go back on her body with no prior laundering required.

She went back to check by the window. But the combination of Gideon’s aim and the speed with which she had removed herself to the bathroom meant that there was nothing else for her to clean up from their tryst. She returned to her other cleaning tasks.

Ada felt, as she got on cleaning, that she enjoyed it more than before. There was a new level to her enjoyment now: now that she knew Gideon was attracted to her too— that at any time, he might follow after her as she cleaned, and pleasure her in addition to the pleasure which cleaning itself gave her…

It made her work more exciting to her; but the excitement was more satisfying, because now she understood there was an ever-present possibility of fulfillment for it. It was not like the empty fantasies she’d had the day before; fantasies at the time she had feared would never come true.

Now she knew they could— they already had.

Since it was a weekday evening shift, it ended much sooner than her weekend shifts. At end of shift, Ada returned to the living room, where Gideon was waiting for her.

This time, she seated herself in the chair next to his. She was thinking about one thing— about having to get up and catch the early bus for her other job; about having to get up and go to that job she didn’t enjoy at all, didn’t enjoy in the way she enjoyed doing this work for Gideon.

Gideon had her envelope ready for her, but she was thoughtful as she took it. “I don’t want to go back to my other job tomorrow,” she confessed. “I love cleaning for you so much… and I’d love it even more if you… gave me more of the motivation you gave me earlier this evening,” she added, coyly. She felt her cheeks heat as she said the word.

“I’m listening,” Gideon returned.

“I don’t want to go back,” she repeated. “If I could only… be your maid full-time… dress like this, clean the way I’ve been doing… and take any other personal motivation you wanted to offer me… I think I’d be happier than I’ve ever been in my life.”

She’d been carefully studying Gideon’s coffee table as she spoke. Something about her confession had felt so honest that she hadn’t been able to face looking at him as she said it. Now that it was out, she felt able to look up at him again.

When she did, she saw that he was looking very pleased indeed. But she felt the need to make her statement clearer. “If I left my other job, could I become your maid full-time?”

Gideon looked even more pleased when she asked her direct question. “You’ve been my maid for three days, and I’ve never been so happy with the state of my apartment. And you seem to understand the importance of your role— and it’s a real joy to have someone doing this job who so clearly enjoys it… and who can share that enjoyment with me. I’d be thrilled if you became my maid full-time, and I think we’d both have a lot of fun with you working here...”

There was the implication in his tone, again. The promise of countless other couplings, the promise of more pleasure, the promise of him giving her pleasure as she cleaned, or as reward once her cleaning was done. She wanted it all so much— and it seemed he was about to offer it to her.

“It would be my pleasure to invite you on as my full-time maid,” Gideon concluded, and Ada felt a rush of relief.

“Oh, thank you. I’ll accept— I’ll be your maid full-time… I never want to stop.”

Gideon smiled back at her. “Then I think this has been the beginning of a very pleasant arrangement for us both. Make whatever arrangements you need— but I look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow.”

“Thank you,” Ada repeated once more. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

It was late in the evening when she got home again. But not too late for her to call her workplace superior and resign; not too late to end that chapter of her life and wrap it up, in preparation for the next morning.

She felt no regret, once she knew her time at her old job was done. It was out of her way now. She could wake the next morning, and the morning after that, and the morning after that— she could wake up on endless mornings, dress herself in a uniform sexy enough to do her new job justice, and return to Gideon’s and clean to his standard— and take any and all pleasure he wanted to give her.

She couldn’t wait.

* * *

Ada found the transition to her new job easy; her old job let her go with little difficulty. After she’d made her call on that Monday night, to resign, they had only asked her to come in once, later that week, to spend an hour filling out the necessary paperwork, and collecting her personal belongings. As she had gone through those last motions to wrap up her previous career, she’d felt no regret. She’d liked her job well enough while she’d had it, but that had been before. Before she’d started working for Gideon. What she did for him did not feel like a job. It felt like a calling; and her old job could never have given her that.

When the paperwork was at last finished, and all her personal belongings loaded into a box she carried out with her, Ada left to return home without so much as one backwards look at her one-time office.

She’d cheerfully dedicated herself to her new work from that moment on. Her love of her cleaning job only increased with each passing day. The pleasure followed her through it, and Gideon sometimes followed her as well, to further enhance her enjoyment of her tasks with his presence and attentions.

Ada couldn’t have imagined a more perfect scenario— she knew she would never tire of it; only grow to love it more as it continued. She was a maid— and not just anyone’s maid, but Gideon’s. She was a maid, and that was just perfect.

She knew it always would be.

* * *