The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magical Hotel

“The show yesterday was just so amazing, wasn’t it?” The excited review the pudgy man in the seat next to us gave was not quite what I had in mind thinking back to the magic show from the day before. It had certainly been entertaining, that I would never deny. But in the end, entertainment was all it had been. Our neighbor seemed to be rather impressed with it, however. He and his wife were both equally amazed and lost in their respective memories of the previous evening. I saw my wife Rebecca roll her eyes in annoyance. This was not how we had thought our first trip in a while would be spend.

We had finally found the chance to get away from our everyday routine for a few days. One week, if you wanted to count the travel to and from the hotel. It was a nice enough lodging, and all in all there was nothing to complain about. But the entertainment section could have needed some good restructuring. Yesterday, they had given the stage to a young magician. I honestly could find no fault in his show or anything. But it was noticeable he was straining himself to put on acts just a little beyond him. At least as he was now. Maybe if he got some more experience in the business under his belt. Rebecca had been especially put off when he ran out of ideas and did a theatrical act of taking a volunteer from the audience into some kind of magical trance.

The couple on the other table was singing his praises. The both seemed to be convinced of his abilities. Especially that phony act at the end. Which was perhaps no surprise. I gave them a glance. The missus had been the one to volunteer for it. Well, they were likely both on his pay roll and had to play the part. And money was hard enough to make. At least, I had to silently admit, he had shown rather good taste. The woman was a stunning beauty. Rebecca caught me looking over to their table and gave a light cough. Though she had absolutely no reason for jealousy! She was the most attractive woman I knew. Despite her age of 40, she maintained a drop-dead gorgeous appearance. Standing at 5′2″, she was easily catching people’s eye with her shining blonde hair framing her face. Feeling her green eyes rest on me I knew better than to start explain it, though. And what should I have said, anyways? That I admired an actress playing a damsel under the control on an evil hypnotist?

“Oh, look!” Rebecca’s attention shifting to something behind me took me by surprise. I turned around to find what she meant and spotted the magician, just entering the lounge area with a cheerful smile on his face. Most likely after having received his money for yesterday’s show. He in turn noticed my eyes on him and came over. When reaching the other couple he whispered a few words to them. I knew it. They were his co-workers, after all. Not that it mattered. The moment they heard him talk I noticed a shift in their behavior. The missus seemed distant. Almost passive as she listened. Her husband on the other hand did seem confused at best. Whatever he said to them, it did not seem to be what they wanted to hear. Without another word the couple left. Which meant Rebecca and me were the only people in the lounge aside from him. It was early noon and most other people were out enjoying their stay in the city. “Excuse me,” he struck up a conversation, “May I take a seat?” “Absolutely.” Rebecca seemed to be interested enough in the distraction to at least hear what he may have to say.

As my wife took the initiative I mustered him from head to toe. Yesterday he had looked a lot more impressive, geared up for his show and surrounded by his props. As he sat there with us, having a calm chat with Rebecca about the local sights, he could as well have been just another guest of the hotel. Being a young lad in his mid-twenties by looks he had a fresh, almost innocent sparkle in his eyes, his dark-blonde hair cut short and a neatly trimmed beard. He noticed my eyes on his face and chuckled. Running his fingers through the beard to draw attention to it he conceded: “Looks a bit unkempt already, doesn’t it?” “Oh, no! I didn’t mean to imply that!” Unkempt was truly not the word. Though I supposed he wore the beard to make himself look a bit older, he did take care of it. So who was I to criticize? But he shrugged it off with a cheeky grin. “Back when I started my show, apparently I didn’t have enough of that mysterious air around me. One day I didn’t get to shave before I was up on stage. And suddenly the audience was more eager to go along with my show. I should likely feel offended. But by now I actually adapted to it and think it’s fine.” “Yes, your show. Speaking of which,” Rebecca leaned forward with a challenging look on her face, “there were some tricks I didn’t quite see through. Mind explaining?” He burst out laughing. “A good magician never explains his tricks, ma’am.” He gestured to me, making me realize I must have let my opinion of his act show more than I had intended. “Since we seem to have a skeptic here, however, I think I could be persuaded into showing you some simple sleights of hand. And if you can figure them out from watching in time I will explain them. They’re easy things you two might even be able to do in the privacy of your own home.” Was that a bit of maliciousness flickering over his expression? No, it couldn’t be. Whatever it had been, it was gone before I could even be sure I had seen it at all.

Rebecca seemed to have even missed it at all, curiosity having won over her disdain for his acts. “Can you even pull something off right here, right now? Without any preparation?” “Okay, let’s see.” He tried checking his watch, but his arm seemed to dart of to the sides whenever he was about to read its face. “Sorry,” he said as if that would explain it, “I’m just trying to find an angle at which it does not reflect the light. Because it can be so hard sometimes to watch it and see the time it shows. When no matter if I hold it left… or right… it just keeps breaking the light. Flashing it right into the face. Right into the eyes. Making them so tired. Making it so hard. But there is no choice. In order to read the time, there is really no other option. None but to keep looking. Keep looking at the watch. Looking past the flashes of light. Even if they are so dazzling. Even if they are so tiring. Keep looking to finally see the time. Looking only at the watch. There is no other way. Ignoring all else. Ignoring all but the watch and the glinting lights. That’s right.”

I tried to tune out what he said. If only I could see past those flashes of light and see the time. Finally seeing the watch and checking what time it was truly was more important than anything he was saying. And really, there was no other way. In order to get anywhere, anywhere at all, I needed to look at the watch. And know what time it showed. So I had to keep looking. And ignore all else. The flashing lights. His voice. His words. The fact that he even spoke at all. None of those were as important as for me to keep my eyes on the watch. Maybe I was losing time as I was watching. Looking past the lights for the time I kept loosing. But that wasn’t relevant. Not until I could finally see the watch. As it kept swaying back and forth.

“And now you can turn your head to look at your beautiful wife here.” That startled me. What was he saying about Rebecca? I turned to the side, expecting her to have already understood his trick. But Rebecca was merely silently sitting there, her eyes glassy and unfocused. Maybe she was still looking at his watch, maybe she already wasn’t seeing anything anymore. Her mouth slightly parted she was still and motionless, all but transfixed on the magician. “Your wife is really such a very good listener. As she couldn’t stop looking at my watch.” There was the faintest hint of snide in his voice. My mouth opened as I drew breath to call out to her. This was not right. Something was weird. Rebecca was normally full of energy. Something like a full unable to even read his own watch couldn’t have her this fascinated. But as I tried, my words caught in my throat. What was I thinking? Was I about to disturb my very own wife? When she was this relaxed? I didn’t understand where these thoughts came from. But I could not deny that we were here on vacation. And wasn’t the whole point of a vacation to relax? And my wife was relaxing. Yes. Yes, I could clearly see that. So it would be so very, very rude to disturb whatever was going on here. I did not want to disturb her. But… But wasn’t there something wrong about that?

“And because you are such a good listener,” he was resuming talking to Rebecca as if I were not even here, “my words find their way into your head so easily. You’re listening only to my words right now.” What the hell was that man telling her? I felt a cold shower crawl over my back. That almost sounded like… But I hadn’t even begun to process that thought when he beckoned her to move next to him whilst standing up from the lounge sofa we had been comfortably sitting on until now. I was not sure what shocked me more. That he had the guts to do so? Or that she without hesitation, if maybe a bit sluggishly followed the gesture?

He looked me square in the eye as he brought his hands up, letting them rest on her shoulders. He knew! He knew exactly what I was thinking about this as he began to bring Rebecca into a soft, gentle rocking motion. All the time continuing to whisper to her. I ground my teeth as I could not interrupt him telling her she kept sinking. Sinking deeper and deeper into his voice. Into his words. Accepting them without thinking. Without worry. Without any single semblance of a thought in her head at all. Just follow the compelling sound of his voice deeper and deeper into this state. All the while my eyes darted back and forth between his stare pinning me down and Rebecca’s face displaying nothing but an eerie yet serene calm I had seen on her close to never. She looked… “Totally mindless. No thoughts in your pretty little head as you accept my words. And only my words. There is nothing else here besides me and my words. They are the only thing you even notice anymore. The only thing you care about. Only me and my will. As you sink, sink deeper down right now.” Rebecca literally melted under the sound of these words reaching her, her knees growing weaker as she sank to the ground, kneeling before him without a single care in the world. Looking up to him with an expression that I could only consider to be reverence. Devotion. Submission. Who did this man think he was to do such a thing to my very wife? I had to… had to… Did… Did I have to do something? That was my wife he was manipulating there. Yes. But… What was this feeling? Almost like whispers in my head. Was that his voice? It was, wasn’t it? But why was it in my head? The whispers were just barely too strong to ignore. And what they were saying was so compelling, offering a chance to calm myself. This… Yes, this was fine. There was nothing dangerous happening. So doing this was well within his rights. Manipulating my wife was his right. Yes. I had no reason to stop him. This was fine. He was just doing what he had every right to do and talk with my wife. And I had no right to stop him. And yet, Rebecca and I were married. I had to speak up here. Why was I not even able to do that? Why was I powerless to stop this? And why was Rebecca just mindlessly obeying his every word?

He grinned. And this time, I clearly saw the unconcealed evil in his snarl. He was knowing full well he was doing something forbidden, something horrid and wrong here. And was enjoying every single moment of it. “You know,” I suddenly twitched because I hadn’t expected him to address me directly again, “you sure are a pathetic excuse of a husband. I am literally erasing all the will your wife had, making her my mindless toy. And all you can do is just sit there watching me do it. Are you sure you even deserve her loyalty? No. I think we all three will be far better of when I do this.” He brought his hand before Rebecca’s face and her empty eyes locked onto his fingers from under heavy, half-closed lids. Shooting me a glance that spelled pure evil he growled: “All that is left in your head besides my words is focused on my fingers. All you are, and all you were, is centered on me. And as soon as I snap my fingers all of it is going to be torn away. To leave you completely blank and empty. For me to fill you with whatever I want. And make you think only what I allow you to think.” Oh, god, no! He couldn’t truly do this to her. Could he?

The snap send a jolt through the room. At least I felt this way as I saw how Rebecca’s eyes widened for but a moment, a low, sensual moan rolling off her tongue with a shudder. Trick or not, Rebecca at least seemed to feel her mind breaking away just as he described! Placing his hand on her neck to softly begin rocking her deeper for a few moments he resumed speaking: “Now there is nothing left. Only my words to control you. To give you purpose. And decide your thoughts.” I wanted to tell him he was wrong. That my wife could never be erased this easily. This quickly. That hypnosis wasn’t real! And wouldn’t work this way even if it was. But none of those words made it out my mouth. Because I knew I was lying. Maybe there was no hypnosis. Or maybe it worked differently. But Rebecca was truly enthralled by his words. For her, he had become the one single purpose of her existence.

But if I thought he would be merciful on me and stop here I was wrong. He chuckled. “Well, since your wife is now my mindless slave, I’d better put her to use. And you,” his finger pointed at me, driving his point home, “are going to stay this pathetic and just watch how your wife is going to please me.” I yelped and grunted, the only kinds of sounds I could make. None of the words I wanted to say could leave my throat. I struggled to move. I didn’t care if he thought he had the right to do this. As her husband, I had to intervene! Before… An image flashed through my mind unbidden. My wife in all her beauty. Shimmying out of her clothes. Crawling towards him. Serving him, not as a mindless doll but a devoted love slave. Oblivious to me, to my very existence even. Moaning in a husky voice saturated with lust how she was giving up all else, her mind, her memories, her will. To only devote herself to her new master as his obedient toy. I grunted again, but this was not from the struggle. A wave of hot guilt and embarrassment shot through me. No! I couldn’t have such a thought! It had to be something he had put in my head somehow! I would never want him to control my wife. Or would I?

He laughed again, and for a moment I was deluding myself into hearing the same innocent cheer he had shown in the beginning. But the biting sarcasm in his words crushed me more than I had thought possible. “Do excuse me, but with a body this hot anyone would get hard. I mean, look at that, even you get it up at the sight. Of me making your wife my mindless hypnotized slave. Truly, I must be doing a horrible thing if you can so easily get aroused by it.” And despite wishing he were lying to mock me, I knew better than anyone he was right. I was hard, knowing that he erased my wife’s mind to turn her into his slut and use her for whatever he had in mind. And I was forced to watch it, betrayed by my mind that conformed to his orders, and my body that got horny from knowing he was going to take the woman I loved. I felt guilty, but it did nothing to jerk me out of this.

I growled in shock as he brought Rebecca’s hand up to his crotch and began to move it in rubbing motions along the length of where his cock had to be. She was too far out of it to do any of it herself. But she certainly wasn’t resisting either. And at a single whispered phrase of his she continued, like a machine, unable to stop solely for his control over her. I felt relief budding. She was doing it. But she was merely mechanical about it. Surely, her heart wasn’t in it. And as soon as he had to leave—he would have to at some point—Rebecca would return to being my wife. This all forgotten. The hypnotist sighed. “It is a sight to behold, isn’t it? But where is the fun in this? If I wanted to be jerked off by a machine I’d have bought one. Still,” he explained it casually as he unzipped his fly and let his cock spring free, “you have to get them used to the act before you can proceed here.” I began to whimper, not paying too much thought to whether it was due to the struggle or the despair. Or the horny feeling of need that I tried to convince myself I did not have of my own free will. “Yet,” at these words the malicious glee returned to his expression, “I must admit, you are exceedingly lucky to be married to such a hot woman. Even if she is completely oblivious to the fact you even exist right now. Because there is no room for you in her thoughts anymore. She doesn’t have those. There is only me and my will in her head. And I think it’s time we make her show it.”

He lifted up her chin. “Rebecca, dear, you are mine. That’s right. You are completely and utterly mine. Say it.” “I am yours.” I twitched and buckled against whatever invisible force held me down. He had to have asked her name at the beginning, I realized. As I was too distracted to stop him. And now she was breathing vows of submission to him, to a stranger we had practically met only an hour ago. In front of me. In a voice that tugged on my mental effort to restrain myself. I felt a droplet leak into my pants. What had that pervert done to her? To us? What had he done to make me this aroused at the sight of him controlling and erasing my wife’s mind as he saw fit? He saw my reaction and something like an empathetic smile played around the corner’s of his mouth. “Somehow you still haven’t understood what’s happening here, right? I am taking full control of your wife. The woman you once knew will forever be able to think what I instruct her to think. Or nothing at all. When she will desire intimacy, she will desire to be intimate with me. When she gets horny, she will be horny for me. When she gets caring, she will be caring because I instructed her to be. And even when she looks at you, you will never be able to forget that it is me she craves.” His words left me dumbfounded. “Rebecca, this cock is the only cock you will ever want to please again. I am the man you want to please. Me and no one else. That’s right, isn’t it? It is your truth, now and forever.” “Yes.” I didn’t recognize her voice as her reply to his words drove a pink flush of excitement, of lust and arousal up her face. To her, she was now face to face with the most wonderful dick in existence. The only one she would ever have any desire to touch and please. “You long for me to use you. Being my obedient slave and serving me is your only and strongest desire. You exist to serve me and do anything I want to make me happy. That’s right, isn’t it? Let me hear it from your slutty little mouth.” “Yes! Oh, please, please! Let me serve you! Make me your toy, your servant, your slave! Use me however you will!”

He grinned, enjoying her words at least as much as watching me writhe in torment. Leaning closer to her he whispered, just barely loud enough for me to hear: “You are so very attracted to me, Rebecca. You desire me, every fiber of your being yearns to be my willing, eager slut. My obedient toy. My devoted slave. Nothing, absolutely nothing takes priority over your desire to obey me. My touch gives you pleasure. It drives you wild with lust and passionate desire for me and my control. And fills you with the craving to give me everything I want. And all that you are. That’s right.” Rebecca was shivering and twitching at least as much as I did, but for entirely different reasons. Her face was a mirror of nothing but maddening lust. She was almost panting with desire as his words warped her understanding of reality. “You would leave all that you knew and that was your life behind to be nothing but my mindless, hypnotized slave. And you would love doing it, because it was me who commanded you. Isn’t that right, my good slut?” Her ministrations on his penis had gotten something desperate, a maniacal passion as she answered: “Yes! Yes, I would! All I need is to serve you!” “Even if your husband is watching you serve me?” His eyes sought mine, forcing me to listen to her answer: “Especially if he is watching! I need to serve you and I want all to know that I am your mind controlled slutty slave now!” Her eager words make him burst into laughter yet again. He was such a twisted deviant to enjoy taking the woman I loved and warping her mind. But then again, was I not so much worse? Because even though I knew it was wrong, even though I knew I had to get up and stop him, my dick was harder than it had ever been, pumping wave after wave of dizzying arousal through my flesh and paralyzing me with anticipation. “Don’t worry.” He calmed down to at least speak coherently again, even if a faint chuckle still accompanied his words. “I am not as evil as you think I am. To my knowledge, not a single couple I have done this to has ever broken up after. In fact, I can assure you they were closer than ever, in a way. And the reason for that is this.” With these ominous words he began to husk words into Rebecca’s ears. This time it was so silent I had no way of hearing any of it, no matter how much I strained my ears. He did not want me to know. He was brainwashing my very own wife even further and did not want me to know what he put in her head. Because, as I suddenly realized, he knew all too well it would torture me far more to always doubt and second-guess which was my wife acting on her own. And which was her mindlessly obeying the programming he instilled into her. And unable to tell the two apart, I would have no choice but to think that literally everything she did was an act of submission and obedience to him.

With no way of hearing what he told her all I had to tell was how Rebecca’s expression changed. How some of the things he told her had all mind and intelligence drain from her face, turning her into an empty husk for him to fill, whilst other things caused her to moan loud and obscenely, unconcerned if someone may hear. Some of the things he told her caused her eye lids to flutter heavily and babble incoherently as if he were reaching straight into her brain and adjusted it however he saw fit. And others made her whimper in carnal need. At one point her eyes flew open and she looked straight at me. For but an instant I thought he had messed up and she would be free. But her gaze was filled with nothing but malicious spite. At the sight of this I howled in frustration. Whatever he had told her just then, I was sure it had been the command to tease me about all the things she would now do on his command. One by one, she would reveal to me all the ways he changed her. Not because she wanted me to know. But because the one making all her decisions knew it would haunt me the most, torment me more than anything if he made her do that.

In understanding this I was actually slow to note that Rebecca had stopped stroking his dick in order to undress. My wife was undressing out in the practically non-existent privacy of the hotel lounge for someone we had met an hour ago. Someone who had completely taken control of her mind. As Rebecca continued to rid herself of her clothes, he was visibly amused by my conflict. “C’mon, I never said you have to hate this. I don’t mind if this turns you on. In fact, looking at you like this, it’s obvious that it does. So you could just be honest and appreciate what is happening. Your wife is extremely hot, nothing wrong with getting hard at the sight of her. Who cares that she is getting naked for me and not you? Or that she will only ever wish to please me from now on? She’s hot and you’re married. That’s already a huge luck in its own right, isn’t it? Enjoy yourself!” I wanted to scream my rage at him, but I couldn’t. I was too busy shivering in arousal at the surreal scene unfolding. Rebecca began to mumble things. Or maybe she had been talking all this while and I had been too distracted to notice. Mantras of obedience and submission. Of devotion and her desire to please him. And my brain and my cock were dueling over whether to fall into despair or start humping the air in a frenzy whilst whatever he had done to keep me subdued stopped every muscle in my body from moving as I wanted them to.

A single word finally fought its way out of my throat. “Please…!” And the most horrible part was that I knew the thing I was begging for was not to be released. He knew. His smirk grew wider by a hair’s breadth. “Of course.” He mockingly bowed before me, then turned to Rebecca. My wife looked at him adoringly. “Time for me to have some fun with that sexy body of yours.” “Yes, please, master!” Oh, help! She was calling him master as if it were natural! He lined up behind her and unceremoniously plunged into her cunt. How wet did she have to be just from pledging her devotion to him that he could effortlessly do that? I groaned as if it were my cock ramming in and out of her as I could not close my ears to the sound of his balls slapping against her flesh, of his dick pistoning in and out of her, slick with her juices. Nor could I close my eyes to the sight of her body shaking as he used her as an outlet for his lust, her beautiful face contorting in pleasure the likes of which I couldn’t even imagine. How did it feel if literally the only thought in one’s head was to melt into pure, sexual bliss at the mere touch of a person? And then be fucked senseless by that same person to boot? She was trying to fight down the sound of her need, if only because there was still a chance someone unrelated could hear and be alarmed by it. But I was close enough to hear ever instance of her uttering: “Ruin me, master! My body is your toy! My mind is gone! I’m your mindless slutty sex slave! I was always waiting for you to claim me! I need to be controlled by you!” I knew, rationally speaking, those were lies. Rebecca was the most confident, self-assured woman I knew. And she was strong enough to give living hell to anyone looking down on her. But from now on, no matter what would happen, she was his mind-broken slave, pleasuring him whenever he so desired with no semblance of her own free will. And I was powerless to stop watching it all happen within arm’s reach. I’d only have to stand up and beat him down. I was older, but also likely stronger than him. Twice so in his current distracted state. But all I could do was helplessly twitch against the air saturated with the smell of her dripping sex as he fucked my wife.

“Oh, goodness!” He seemed to lose his cool a bit now. “Shit, your wife’s cunt does feel fantastic! I’m not gonna last much longer like this.” He was not going to cum in her, was he? No matter how crazy hot this all was I could not possibly allow him to breed my wife right in front of me! I barely finished this thought when he pulled out of her. “Turn around and lay on the couch, slut. I want to spray you with my jizz!” Rebecca hurried to comply and looked up at him longingly. With a grunt he jerked himself off, shooting ropes of white cum over my wife’s body. And Rebecca herself moaned in pleasure at every spurt that hit as the command to feel aroused at his touch to her seemed to extend even to his semen. She twitched and shivered as if just being in direct touch with his cum drove herself into a mini-orgasm of her own. Gathering his breath again he instructed her: “There is a bathroom right around that corner that is practically deserted right now. Go there, clean yourself up, get dressed and come back.” “As you wish, master.” My eyes were literally glued to her as she rose and walked towards the bath in all her semen-covered glory. Meanwhile the hypnotist wiped himself clean with a small cloth he had produced from somewhere and sat down right next to me. I wanted to say something but he lightly flicked my forehead and a strange stupor spread through my body. I felt like my head filled with cotton, his words sounding muffled and crystal-clear at the same time. “This sight made you so very horny yourself. Poor guy. This will be your biggest, ultimate fantasy for the rest of your life now. For me to make your wife into my brainwashed slave. And use her for my pleasure. But you’re in luck. This won’t remain a fantasy. I always keep in touch with my slaves. And of course I programmed her to keep in touch with me as well. Believe me, she will love doing just that. And I will be able to turn off her mind and use her just like this at the drop of a hat, anywhere, anytime.” I just laid there, listening to him describe what I felt turned me on beyond belief. But it was true. I could feel it in my head. That I craved him to use my wife like this again. And again and again. Whenever he so desired. “It is such an interesting thing, really. From now on, your wife will be much more sexually forward and ready to try new things. If I’m generous, she will even continue have sex with you. But we both know that anything she does with you she does only to practice how to please me better.” We both turned to see Rebecca had left the lounge area and was likely in the bath now. “Oh, well. Time’s running out.” As if the phrase had been a special cue my head rolled around and my eyes focused back on his shiny, shiny watch. So shiny… Watching… the shiny… watch…

“Hey, come on. Wake up!” I shot up, confused and dazed for a moment. Rebecca’s hand rested on my shoulder. She had likely tried shaking me awake. “What…? Where…?” My first thought was to check her dress. But she was of course fully clothed and looking exactly as I remembered her doing when we had sat down in the lounge. The couple on the other table sat and chatted, just as I remembered them doing. I noticed the husband giving me a sympathetic glance, which was weird, but nothing I had to mind. I had more pressing questions. “Where we not… talking to someone a little while ago?” I noticed the words drove an embarrassed pink hue up her face, but that vanished as quickly as it came. “Don’t be silly. You’ve been making eyes at a certain lady for some time, then thankfully dozed off before it could get even more embarrassing. So if you were so inclined as to finish that cup? I’d like to go and maybe have a walk around the city.” “Sure. Sure.” Reaching for my cup I noticed my cell phone lying next to it. It buzzed as if only having waited for this chance. I picked it up and checked it, even if Rebecca rolled her eyes at me. A single message. From an anonymous number. “You’re already looking forward to next time. And so is she.” And the hot throbbing in my pants told me it was all true.

* * *