The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magical Bimbo

Part 4

Therese slowly surfaced, out from a deep, dazed state of pleasure. She squinted against the light, and looked around, confused. Where was she? She blinked and took a deep breath.

She was in the bedroom, on the bed. Naked, thankfully, judging from the cool air on her body. Wait, what? Thankfully? She looked down at herself. She was indeed naked, and she did indeed feel that was a very good thing. She was supposed to be naked, wasn’t she?

Then she blinked again, and raised her gaze. Standing at the foot of the bed were—her colleagues. Sharon, and Lucy, at least. They were not naked, and they were... not pleased.

They were pretty, though, she thought. They’d be even prettier naked, like she was. She giggled, but managed to stop herself.

Sharon winced and shook her head. She seemed to be controlling herself with an effort.

“Therese,” she said, her voice strained. “What... no. How do you feel?”

“I feel... good,” Therese said and sat up. Oh yes, she felt good. Especially as her breasts moved when she sat up. She had a sudden impulse to stretch and thrust out her chest, to show off her breasts better.

Show off her... breasts? It sounded strange somehow. The word sounded strange, come to think of it. Did she really have breasts, or did she have tits? She giggled again, and covered her mouth with her hand. Silly question, really. Breasts sounded medical. Medical, and boring. Her tits weren’t boring! They were fun. Fun, and heavy and big, and growing bigger by the minute! Fun tits! Fun titties! Big, fun titties!

She smiled happily as she stretched and thrust her titties out towards her boss.

“Oh, shit,” Lucy said, but Therese noticed she had to pull her gaze away.

“Yeah,” Sharon grunted. “Therese.” She sat down beside Therese on the bed and took her hand. “Can you tell us what happened?”

“Sure!” Therese said. “We fucked! I rescued her, and then we fucked!” Sharon’s expression told her that this wasn’t exactly what she’d hoped to hear, but—sorry, she thought, it’s the truth! Deal!

“I think she needs to come down a bit more,” Lucy said.

“Yeah,” Sharon said again, with a sigh. “Dammit.” She got up from the bed. “Okay. Let’s take the police lady to the care cells, and let’s keep... our colleague here for a while longer and see if she comes out of it.”

Lucy nodded, turned and left. Not without another quick glance at her, Therese noted happily.

“Therese,” Sharon said. “You need to rest. We’ll leave you alone for a while, then we’ll come back. Okay?”

“Okay,” Therese pouted. “I don’t want to be alone. Can’t you stay, boss?” She shifted slightly and arched her back. Maybe the boss could be persuaded to spend some time with her fun titties...

The boss was boring, and shook her head, grimacing. “No,” she said sharply. “I’ll be back. Try to sleep.”

“Okay boss!” Therese watched her go, and especially watched her ass, under that boring uniform. Sharon was very fit, and not at all soft and curvy, but she was pretty anyway.

Therese let herself fall back on the bed. Her titties jiggled as she did, and she stared at them in fascination. They rose from her chest, towards the ceiling. Like porn star titties, she thought. Bimbo titties. She held them and squeezed, and moaned with pleasure. Oh, that felt good! And they were so firm! They still weren’t huge, but firm, much firmer than they’d been. But still so soft and so good to squeeze...

It was the magic, she knew, and reached out to tweak her nipples through the golden metal circles covering them. Sparks of pleasure shot from her nipples, through her body and down into her pussy. It felt so good. She loved feeling good.

Therese lay on the bed and played with herself, until she slowly drifted off to sleep.

There was no clock in the room, but Therese thought she’d slept for an hour or so, when she woke from a diffident knock on the door. She sat up and blinked groggily. Kat stood in the door, with Lucy behind her.

“Uh, hi boss?” Kat said. “I brought you new clothes.” She held out a clothes bag with the squad’s emblem on it.

“I’m not the boss,” Therese giggled. “Sharon’s the boss now!”

Kat glanced back at Lucy, who scowled. Therese vaguely realized why, but she couldn’t help herself. Sharon’s a good boss, she thought dreamily. She’s so clear and direct and forceful and dominant. She should be the boss and tell us what to do. Tell me what to do.

She hadn’t realized she’d started masturbating to an image of Sharon giving her orders until Lucy shouldered past Kat and pulled her hand away.

“Stop that!” Lucy barked, and Therese jerked in surprise. Surprise, and arousal. From the orders.

“Yes—yes miss!” she said, unable to come up with anything else. Lucy stared at her, breathing heavily, and Therese could see she was struggling to keep her gaze on Therese’s face. Maybe Lucy liked her tits, eh? Therese jiggled them experimentally, and saw Lucy’s nostrils widen.

“Don’t masturbate!” Lucy barked. “Get dressed. Come with us.”

“Yes miss,” Therese said meekly, happy that someone was taking charge.

She put her uniform on under Lucy’s stern supervision. It felt good, being watched. It was also good getting dressed, since it gave her something to do and some moments to try to regain control of herself.

She knew what had happened, of course. She remembered it. Oh yes, she did. She remembered her surprise as the necklace had fallen into her mouth, and the overwhelming blast of pleasure as the bimbofication magic flowed into her.

She hadn’t stood a chance. She’d been horny and focused on the policewoman and not at all ready to resist, but that would have made no difference. The necklace had fallen into her mouth and landed on her tongue. Into her mouth. Into her body.

That was the greatest danger of all, in magical combat. It wasn’t very difficult to shield yourself against your opponent’s magic—as long as they were some distance away. It took skill, of course, and a smaller or larger amount of sheer power, but it was simple enough in principle.

If they got close enough to touch you, though, they simply bypassed almost all of your shields. Not all—with practice, it was possible to maintain a skintight shield that clung exactly to the contours of your body, but that couldn’t be made as strong or as sophisticated as the shields further out.

If they managed to put some part of themselves inside you, on the other hand, then they really bypassed all of your shields. Then you were at their mercy. They could pour their magic into you, and there was nothing you could do.

The usual danger was somebody desperate enough to put a finger into someone’s nose or mouth. Of course, with the latter, you would simply... bite them.

She had bitten the necklace, she thought she remembered. Closed her mouth around it, at least, so it wouldn’t fall out. It had fallen into her mouth, the magic had flowed into her, and it had bimbofied her instantly. She’d been a bimbo, and she’d wanted to be a bimbo. And even her bimbofied mind had managed to figure out that if the necklace was bimbofying her, and she wanted to be a bimbo, she better keep the necklace in her mouth.

So she had, and she’d even lifted it off the policewoman’s neck at some point, before they descended into a frenzy of fucking, with fingers and hands and mouths sliding and squeezing and kissing and teasing. She’d never cum like that.

As she stood and tried to pull the zipper up over her expanded chest she wondered where the necklace was, and where the bimbo officer was. She’d woken up alone, and without the necklace. The boss had probably taken it away, and taken her playmate away too. She realized she was pouting, but the didn’t care.

There. Finally she managed to force the zipper up, and turned to face Lucy. Lucy looked her over, and her gaze lingered where the uniform strained. Therese thrust her chest out.

“Come with me,” Lucy said. Therese grinned and obeyed, and let her gaze drop to Lucy’s ass.

It was a short walk to the squad’s conference room, where the others sat. Therese spent the whole of it staring at Lucy’s ass, and wrestling with her own mind.

There were three things jostling in her mind. One, she wanted to be a bimbo. No, said thing number two, you are a bimbo. Feel how horny you are? And then three, you’re not a bimbo, you don’t want to be a bimbo. You’re a professional crime fighter, and that’s what you want to be.

Two against one. It wasn’t an easy fight, and it wasn’t made easier by the smoldering heat between her legs, or the way her tits moved against the tight uniform with every step.

She knew it was the necklace’s magic, lingering in her. She’d been completely under its power, and it certainly hadn’t helped that she’d been there before, and that this was a reinforcement spell and not just the first one. The necklace had turned her into a bimbo, but also told her she wanted to be one. Both those things were still in her mind, and ganging up on the boring old professional.

Therese knew she’d need help, from other professionals. She’d need help from the police deprogrammers, if she was going to get those bimbo urges out of her head. She couldn’t do it herself.

So why not relax and enjoy the ride, one of the urges whispered to her. Or if both of them did. She couldn’t tell. There was nothing she could do, they said, so it was better to just accept her bimbo-hood and let Sharon and the others take care of her. They would, and then they’d get her back in proper order.

If the walk had been longer she might have been able to work it out, but her mind was still swirling when Lucy led her into the conference room, and she saw her colleagues, turning to look at her.

Her colleagues. Her three... female colleagues. She saw them, saw their faces and their pretty mouths and the curve of their uniforms across their chests, and despite herself, arousal surged through her. It was the bimbo urge, she knew, and tried to force it back, force it down, but it was too difficult. She saw her colleagues, and all she could think about was their bodies, and how good they would feel against her own body.

When Lucy pointed at a chair and told her to sit, she collapsed into it and closed her eyes, and realized that she was too far gone already.

“It’s no use,” Lucy said. “She’s totally spaced out.”

“I’m not out,” Therese blurted. “I’m right here!” She giggled, but managed to stop it when she saw Sharon’s icy look.

“I’m sorry,” she said in a small voice and looked down at the table. “I—I want to say this. I’m... I know I’m still under the influence of that necklace. I’m sorry.” She looked up and met the others’ gazes.

Sharon sighed deeply. “Yeah. We’ll... we’ll fix it. We’ll put a stop to that Steve guy, and we’ll get you fixed.”

“Thank you,” Therese said, feeling very small and stupid.

“All right,” Sharon said. “What happened tonight?”

It seemed like Sharon had decided Therese needed very close guidance, because she went on to ask simple, step-by-step questions to draw out the full story of what Therese had done. Normally, that would have rankled, but today Therese just felt relieved. It was good to relax, and just answer Sharon’s questions and not have to think. She didn’t want to think. It was so confusing.

When they finished, the others went on to discuss options. Kat and Mona, especially, glanced at her several times, with unhappy frowns, but as Sharon and Lucy ignored her and told her to sit quiet and wait to be told what to do, they reluctantly went along.

That suited Therese fine. Her mind was a jumbled, chaotic mess, with vivid fantasies about her colleagues mixing with erotic memories of the last few days, of bimbofied policewomen and enchanted nipples and magical villains... And all of it swirled in a hot, bubbling, steamy arousal rising from her pussy.

She couldn’t fight it, and so decided not to try. She’d let Sharon handle things, and simply do what she was told. It was what she wanted to do anyway, although she didn’t think Sharon would tell her to do what she really wanted to do.

It didn’t take long for the discussion to bore her, and she surreptitiously snaked one hand down under the table, and rubbed her pussy—very casually—through her uniform trousers. The others didn’t notice, she thought, and it felt so good.

Suddenly, Sharon stood up. Therese started, surprised.

“All right,” Sharon said, with an exasperated glance at Therese. “Stop... just stop.” She shook her head and gritted her teeth. “We have a plan. Unfortunately, we’ll need you.” She looked at Therese, who looked back in confusion.

“I would have preferred to... put you to sleep, so you don’t get more worked up, or out, than you already are. But—you’re the only one who can wake up Steve.”

“Oh,” Therese said, and nodded eagerly. Of course! She smiled proudly at Sharon.

“You’ll stay here while we get him. We’ll put him in a magic-proofed cell, and then you can wake him up.”

That was smart, Therese thought. But Sharon was so smart!

Sharon turned away to leave, but stopped and glanced at her. “It was clever to note the address in the database, tonight.” Therese beamed at her, pride swelling even further. It had to be the bimbo urges, she thought. She’d never needed much praise, but now it felt like she’d do anything to please. She was so eager to please.

Kat led Therese back to the sleepover rooms, and guided her into one of the rooms—another one than the one where she’d been with the policewoman.

“I don’t like this,” Kat confided, “but Sharon is very clear.”

“She is,” Therese agreed happily. “Let’s just do what she says.” She smiled at Kat. Beautiful Kat, who was the curviest and cuddliest in the squad. Therese had always thought so, even if she had never really actually thought it before. But now she did, as the bimbo urges settled steadily into her mind, tinting everything with rose-colored bimbo glasses.

“Right,” Kat sighed. “Stay here until we’re back.”

“Oh yes!” Therese agreed.

When she heard the locking mechanism whir, and sensed Kat adding magical locks and wards around it, Therese giggled to herself. They’d locked her up! Well, that was good. That meant she was alone, and if she was alone she could...

She hurried to the bedroom, and stripped naked. She threw herself onto the bed, on her back, and shuddered in pleasure as she ran her hands over her body. Over her tits, and her gold-covered nipples, down over her belly, and then... down between her legs. She sighed happily to herself as she let one finger slide along her slit. She was so wet already.

Now she could relax and masturbate, and soon they would be back and everything would be fixed.

They were back way too soon. Therese was on her knees with her face mashed into the pillow, her ass towards the door and her pussy on full display, and masturbating furiously, when Sharon burst into the room.

“He’s gone —” she began, and then she groaned.

Therese blinked and tried to pull herself out of the delicious fantasy—it had involved Kat, Cammi, the policewoman and all three of Steve’s henchmen.

“Oh shit.” That was Lucy. She hadn’t been in the fantasy, but she was here. Very much here, and very much—not happy, Therese saw as she slowly crawled around to face the door.

“Uh,” she said. “Hi. You’re back.”

“Yes,” Sharon said with disgust, “but Steve isn’t. He’s gone. You said there were five of them. Steve, the bimbo, and three guys.”

“Uh,” Therese said again, and tried furiously to remember. She remembered Cammi, but mostly from those too-few minutes they’d had in Therese’s bath tub.

“Steve, the bimbo and one guy were gone,” Sharon said, in a slow, exaggerated voice. “There were just two guys there. Do you know where the others might have gone?”

“N-no,” Therese stuttered. Her near-orgasmic high was draining, and she’d begun feeling cold and miserable. Sharon was not happy with her. She’d been bad.

“Fuck,” Sharon said, and stormed out of the room. Lucy followed, a moment later, after a long, troubled look, and a slow head shake.

Therese collapsed back on the bed. She felt like crying. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t her fault. She didn’t know where Steve and the stupid bimbo had gone. And it wasn’t her fault she was nearly a bimbo herself. She put her hand back on her pussy and relaxed.

It was the stupid necklace, she told herself. The stupid magic necklace. It had turned her into a bimbo. A stupid magic bimbo. She giggled as she brushed her finger over her clit. It felt so good. It felt so good to play with herself, and be happy and horny. Of course it was the bimbo urges from the necklace—on some level, the professional crime fighter was still there, and observed what was going on. But it felt so good... She couldn’t pull out of it herself, she knew, so it was better to just enjoy it. Soon enough the deprogrammers would get to work, and she’d be dragged out of this zoned-out, horny bliss and put back in the real world.

She rolled over on her belly and began humping her right hand.

When Sharon and Lucy came back, they were in no mood to discuss anything.

“Grab her arms,” Sharon snapped, and Therese found herself woman-handled up from the bed and up on her knees, with her arms behind her back. She stared up at Sharon, who looked back with a grim expression. “I’m sorry,” she said, but didn’t sound sorry. “I’m out of options, and out of... patience.” She reached out and put her hands on Therese’s tits.

For an instant, Therese thought she wanted to play, and the pleasure that zinged through her made her gasp. But instead of soft, sensual squeezing and massaging, she felt magic flowing into her from Sharon’s hands. No, not into her. Into the golden—no, into the spells she’d put on the golden nipple things. She shook her head and tried to pull herself back from the bimbo daze she’d sunk into, and tried to become the professional, magical crime fighter.

It might have worked, if the magic flowing through the nipple things hadn’t sent even more pleasure coursing through her. She felt Sharon doing something to the spells she’d put on herself, directing her magic into them... strengthening them, she realized.

She shuddered as the pull in her tits grew, from a gentle but constant pull into a relentless force that overpowered her mind. It even overshadowed the pleasure, and she thrashed on the bed, desperate to follow the irresistible urge and run towards Steve.

It grew even further, until Sharon took her hands off her. Therese panted as she stared wildly at her boss.

“Right,” Sharon said. “Is she secure?”

“Yes,” Lucy said, and let go of Therese’s arms.

“Let’s go,” Sharon said, and stepped off the bed. Therese tried to follow—and fell face first, as she realized her arms had been tied behind her back.

“What—what are you doing?” she gasped. It was hard even to speak, with the compulsion to go to Steve burning in the center of her mind.

“We need to find him,” Sharon said as Lucy maneuvered Therese off the bed and clipped a rope to the handcuffs behind her back. “Fast. And you have these very convenient spells we can use. But you’re not in any shape to work, so I decided to... bypass you a bit.” She looked away. “I’m sorry, Therese.”

Therese felt like she was drowning, with the compulsion from her tits, the bimbo urges and everything else spinning through her mind as if it was a centrifuge. Somewhere in the chaos, she knew that even if she got back to normal, things wouldn’t. It would be hard for her to go back to commanding the squad, she knew.

Right now, that didn’t matter at all. All that mattered was to run, not walk, to Steve, and—be a bimbo. Those two urges crowded out everything else.

They took her down to the garage and bundled her into a van. She sat in the middle row with Lucy beside her, while Sharon drove, following Therese’s half-moaned directions.

She struggled to remain lucid, but it was hard. It felt so good. Everything was so good. The compulsion in her tits, the pleasure pulsing out from them, but also the helplessness. She was tied up, and being handled, and there was nothing for her to do, to think, to anything except go along, follow, and obey...

When the van stopped and Lucy got her out to stand on cracked pavement beside a dirty, slightly derelict building, she blinked and tried to clear her head. Where was she? What was going on? She saw the rest of the squad disembarking from the two vans, donning full assault gear. She glanced at the building, and jerked as she realized what was happening.

“Is he in there?” Sharon demanded, and Therese nodded. He definitely was. Oh yes. Her tits felt like they were being yanked forward by invisible chains. It was so strong. It had gotten stronger as they’d got closer, and now it was—she’d never felt anything like it.

“All right,” Sharon said. “She goes first, Lucy after her. Then I, and Mona, Kat, you’re rear. Be ready for anything. Our goal is to capture Steve. Nothing else.”

“Ready,” the squad responded, and Lucy prodded Therese to march in through the doors.

It was a hotel, she realized, and suddenly the noises outside made sense. It was a cheap, dinghy airport hotel. Therese strained forward, with Lucy holding her back with the rope, and went straight to the stairs, and up one floor. She turned right and walked down the corridor like a target-seeking missile. She stopped outside room 14.

“Here?” Sharon said, and Therese moaned. She was so horny, but she couldn’t think at all, except about the room on the other side. The room with him. With Steve, the goal and target of her compulsion. She understood, dimly, that Cammi and the henchman had taken him here, probably in some vague hope of escaping, but gotten stuck when they realized they really couldn’t wake him up. Only Therese could do that.

“Let’s go in,” Sharon said, and applied a miniature explosive charge to the lock. A small bang, a puff of smoke, and Therese lunged at the door, and through it.

Cammi screamed as they burst in, and the henchman leapt to his feet from the chair where he’d been sitting. Therese noticed them in the corner of her eye, but in the center of her attention was—Steve. He was lying on the bed, on his back, sleeping quietly.

As Lucy yanked the rope, pulling her to a stop, she stared hungrily at him. He wasn’t really beautiful, or impressive. If she’d seen him on the street she wouldn’t have give him a second glance, or remembered him. But now... he pulled at her. The compulsion in her tits pulled her to him, and the terrible, delicious urge to be a bimbo pulled her to him. He could make her a bimbo. He already had, twice, so he could do it again.

The squad spread out around the bed, drawing various weapons. The bimbo and henchman were on the floor by the window, hands on their heads. It made Cammi’s magnificent bimbo tits jut out in a very nice way, Therese noticed abstractly as she waited for Sharon’s command. It finally came.

“Wake him up,” Sharon said. Therese leaned forward, hanging on the rope, and said her name, over and over. She hoped it would work—she wasn’t in any shape to do any magic if her spell had somehow gotten garbled.

It hadn’t. When Steve heard her name, he drew in a deep breath, and he stirred. She watched in delight as his body twitched, and his eyes opened slowly. From the window, Cammi cried out again, sounding as delighted as Therese felt.

Steve blinked a few times, and raised his head. Therese saw his eyes widen as he took in the scene—the squad, the hotel room, Cammi and the henchman on the floor—and then he saw her. “You!” he breathed, and she thought for a moment he would jump at her.

“Don’t move!” Sharon’s voice was sharp and clear. “Don’t move, and don’t try to use magic. We can do that too, and we’ll hit you hard it you try anything.”

Steve worked his jaw before he tried to speak.

“I won’t do anything,” he said in a mild voice. “I... you seem to have the advantage of me.”

Sharon snorted. “I think you know exactly who we are. We’re the Magical Justice Squad, and we’re here to lock you up, finally. Your fun is over. Now get up from the bed, very slowly, with your hands on your head.”

Steve obeyed, moving very slowly and carefully, until he stood two paces from Therese, facing her. She stared at him, her attention locked on him. The compulsion in her tits had finally settled, and wasn’t tugging at her. But now it was locking her. She was here, he was here, and she couldn’t leave, she knew. She was frozen at the spot as if her feet had been cast into the floor. She was frozen, and her mind was frozen.

She didn’t try to resist, or fight it. There was no point. Sharon would take care of everything, and then take care of Therese. All she had to do was... obey. Which wasn’t hard, with two overwhelming compulsions keeping her staring fixedly at Steve.

“Uh,” he said, and his eyes darted between the squad members. “You said something about... locking me up?”

“That’s right,” Sharon said. She held a taser in both hands, trained right at him. “Kat,” she said. “tie him up.”

“Sure thing,” Kat said.

“Wait,” Steve said. “I will make you a counter-offer!”

Sharon barked a laugh, and Therese heard Lucy mutter some swear words behind her. “I don’t think so,” Sharon said, her voice sarcastic.

“No, listen,” he said, watching Kat as she came around the bed with a magical net at the ready. “If you don’t lock me up, I can make you all bimbos. Like Therese. See how happy and horny she is!”

There was a moment of stunned silence, as the squad took that in. Then Sharon laughed, a loud, raucous laugh. Therese saw her hands droop, the taser drift off aim.

“Isn’t that right,” Steve said, and took a quick step up to Therese. And put his hands on her tits.

Therese didn’t have time to react. She came, instantly. Harder than she’d ever cum before, so hard she saw stars. It was the most powerful orgasm she’d ever had—too powerful, she was bursting at the seams! She was bursting apart!

No, she realized, as she staggered back and felt her knees give way, she wasn’t bursting. The orgasm was bursting—out of her. Through her magic. She came so hard she nearly fainted, as her magic shot out uncontrollably in all directions, splashing her orgasm over everyone in the room.

Therese wasn’t very clear what happened, then. She felt herself sink slowly to the floor and topple over, and heard people moaning around her. Women, moaning as if they were cumming, hard.

When she came to, surfacing out of the orgasmic haze, she was lying on her side on the floor. Her body shuddered, in long, slow waves of pleasure. Fuck, she thought, fuck. She rolled over on her back, and winced as she remembered her arms were tied behind her back. Her arms were tied, because... they were collecting Steve. But where was he?

Therese raised her head and glanced around. Steve was gone. He was gone—and the realization shot into her mind like a blast of ice. Together with the sudden realization that the compulsion was back, and pulling at her tits so strongly it almost hurt, it made her scramble frantically to her feet.

Steve was gone, and so was Cammi and the henchman. And... Kat? She looked around. She didn’t see Kat anywhere. She saw Sharon, slumped on the floor, her legs spread, shuddering and moaning, and Mona, sprawled on the bed, her hands on her breasts. And behind her—Lucy, who had staggered back against the wall and then sunk to her knees, and who was also moaning, and rubbing furiously between her legs. She’d dropped the rope, Therese saw.

She didn’t think. The compulsion made thought almost impossible anyway, and it made her spin around and run out the door, with the rope trailing behind her.

She had to go to Steve, she knew, and she had to save Kat. The—by now very weak—crime fighter inside her insisted on it. She had to save Kat. She could not let Steve take her.

For the moment, all her urges and intentions combined, and so she let herself give in completely to the compulsion, as she rushed down the stairs, through the lobby and out the door. She had a fleeting burst of guilt at leaving the others in the hotel room, still swimming in the orgasm she’d blasted them with, but it floated away as quickly as it appeared.

She turned to the left as she exited, guided by the compulsion. There was a car, just turning the corner with screeching tires. Steve was in it, she knew, and without thinking, she ran after it. It was hard to run with her hands tied, but she drew on her magic, again without thinking.

Therese let her magic flow into her legs and her balance, and let the compulsion fill her mind. She felt herself become a Steve-seeking robot, as she ran as fast as she could after the speeding car.