The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Man with the Magic Machine

by Johnny D.

“Don’t stop now!”

Jenny was right on the edge of an orgasm, and any moment now the ministrations of her best friend’s mouth would send her right over that edge. Carol was getting steadily more turned on, too, her juices soaking her panties as she flicked at Jenny’s clit, her hands kneading the cheeks of her ass.

And then Jenny just plain couldn’t take any more. Her orgasm was like a breaking wave; slow, almost teasing at first but them fast and spectacular, leaving her breathless and drained.

Carol lifted her head from her friend’s crotch and swivelled round, her face smeared with girl-juice. She lay her head against her friend’s breast and sighed contentedly.

But contentment faded and was replaced with concern, with worry, with fear. “Jenny, why did we do that?” asked Carol.

“I...I don’t know. It just ... happened.” she replied. And it was true. For all being students neither of the two girls had ever had any lesbien tendancies before, and their relationship had just been that of two close friends. But when Carol had knocked on Jenny’s door, forcing the other girl to leave her bath to answer it, it had seemed so natural to start kissing and feeling each other. It had been a struggle to make it to the bedroom. Carol glanced over to where Jenny’s discarded robe lay on the floor and for the first time realised the disparity of their states of dress; whilst Jenny was totally and utterly naked, Carol was still fully clothed.

“Let’s... Is it OK if we just pretend that this never happened?” asked Jenny, nervousness obvious in her voice.

“OK.” agreed Carol, relieved.

Pause. “Then could you go and let me get dressed?”

When her friend had left her, Jenny randomly pulled clothes out of a drawer and started to dress : panties, bra, jeans, t-shirt, shoes. They didn’t match but her mind wasn’t on it as her conciousness pondered one very important question : Am I a lesbian? Am I a lesbian? Am I a lesbian? Am I...

She heard the door slam as Carol left. Her best friend. Gone. Forever? How could they ever be friends again? How could she have done it? How could she have thrown away three years of friendship? How ... could ... she ... have ... done ... it ... ? She flopped onto the bed and sobbed with the horror of it.

The wardrobe door opened. There was a man standing in the wardrobe. Jenny recognised him.

She recognised him.

recognised him.

him.

.

Dave looked at Jenny’s blank expression approvingly, a wide grin plastered over his face. It had worked! His device had worked perfectly! He tried to step out of the wardrobe, but his pants were still around his ankles so he tripped over.

He pulled his underwear over his still semi-hard penis, buttoned up his trousers and pulled himself to his feet. Jenny hadn’t reacted to his plight in the slightest; he snapped his fingers before her eyes and was pleased to see that she remained unmoved.

Dave felt a thrill again pierce his stomach and harden his cock; he still couldn’t really believe that his machine actually WORKED! Sure, he had tested it, making people pick up bits of paper, slurp their coke, and so on—all innocent things, nothing that could be traced back to him. He had made sure he was in no danger.

Until now. If his machine hadn’t worked, if one of the girls had looked in the wardrobe...

He shuddered to think.

The device! It was miniaturised, in a small box attached to his belt. Had he damaged it when he fell? No! He couldn’t have- He felt desparately at his belt, feeling for the device. Was it crushed? Smashed? Broken? His fingers reached his belt. It was -

Not there.

Momentary panic. Momentary confusion. A second moment of panic. Where was it? Ah, he remembered. He’d taken his belt off so he could lower his pants so he could wank, and the device was ... on the shelf in the wardrobe.

He picked it up. It was so small, just four inches square with a panel of buttons on one side. But what it did was... big. Awesome. In short, the device allowed him to make small and specific changes to a nearby person’s mind, all at the push of a button. The people thus effected acted perfectly normally outside the range of these changes.

Dave lightly stroked the button that had filled the two girls with an insatiable mutual lust. There was another button that would fill anyone with an infinite lust for him, one that would put freeze someone (effectively put their brain out of gear and keep it that way), one that would make someone obey his every spoken command... and there were many other buttons that performed different functions. He had programmed a button for every eventuality he could think of, and also buttons that would reverse the effects of other buttons.

He rubbed at his bulging crotch as he began to think of all the things he was going to do with the machine, his mind’s eye replaying his nighttime fantasies of the last month. But then he realised : there was no need to fantasize any more.

Dave walked around Jenny, briefly patting her shapely ass. He’d seen it already through the crack in the wardrobe door, but now he had a chance to see it close up. Then his mind flashed up all the bits of her he wanted to see close up.

He went round the front of her again, noticing the gorgeous bulges at the front of her t-shirt. He gently fondled these, feeling the edges of her bra through the thin fabric. His cock grew fully erect, straining painfully against his trousers. He wanted to see her baps. He HAD to see her baps. NOW!

He pulled at her t-shirt, trying to ease it upwards, but it was difficult. Frustratingly so. Her posture was making it so awkward. It was a few seconds before he realised that he had the solution to this problem. He pressed the “obey my every spoken command” button on the device.

Jenny didn’t react. Dave felt yet another spike of fear knot his stomach; he calmed himself with difficulty. And all the time his cock was trying to burst his zipper.

“Take off your t-shirt.” he said.

She did so immediately, to his surprise. Her blank expression didn’t change as she pulled off the garment with surprisingly fluid movements.

“Drop it.” squeeked Dave, captivated by two gorgeous bra-encased mounds of titty flesh. The t-shirt hit the floor just before before Dave’s pants.

Dave started to stroke at his hard member; the long, slow strokes that built up to shorter, quicker movements and eventual ejaculation when he wanked. He ran his other hand gently from Jenny’s neck to the edge of her bra, pushing his fingertips just under the fabric. He could just feel the unlikely firmness of her breasts, how the flesh yielded to his touch but only when absolutely necessary. It was incredible. His body shook and his cock twitched manically. Had he not already cum in the wardrobe he would already have ejaculated; even now he was close.

He had to see those globes in their entirity. Reaching behind her, he fumbled with the clasp of her bra. And fumbled. And fumbled. How the HELL do these things work? He stopped wanking and stood behind her so that he could see what he was doing, and fumbled some more. No, he just couldn’t master it. Momentary desparation turned to relief when he realised that he could get rid of the offending garment very easily. “Take off your bra and drop it.” he ordered. Jenny complied instantly.

He was, most annoyingly, behind her when this happened, so Jenny might be braless but he still couldn’t see her baps! He walked around her, dissing himself. He could easily have been in front of her when she removed the...

All trains of thought in Dave’s head died sudden and unexpected deaths as he rounded Jenny’s body and caught site of her boobs. The sight of them from the wardrobe had been magical but it paled into insigificance beside the enormity of the impact they made from close up. Captivated, he reached out and touched them, feeling their firmness and the small pointed nipples and their amazing buoyancy and the way his sperm was splattering onto them as his balls gave up the unequal struggle with the immense sexual excitement that coursed through his loins.

Most guys don’t cum from fondling a girl’s tits, even when it is their first time, but Dave was an exception to that particular rule.

Jenny blinked as a stray globule of cum hit her in the eye. It was a reflex action; there was no-one home.

Finally spent (for now), Dave’s cock shrank back to its minute, shrivelled form as he sat down to recover. Puff puff. Pant pant. But as soon as he looked up he felt his cock starting to harden again, for the sight that greeted him transcended all feelings of sexual exhaustion.

Jenny was still standing there, stock still and topless, but she was covered in Dave’s cum. The thick white fluid was slowly congealing on her breasts, occaisional drips drip-dripping from her nipples, globules running down her shapely torso and soaking into her jeans. Droplets of jism freckled her face.

It was like the sights Dave had seen time after time after time in illicit pornos, but three-dimensional, real and ten times as good. Almost unconciously his hand fell to his cock and started to stroke, rubbing some of his last load into his rod and feeling it respond. A small part of his mind was astounded by his prowess; in previous masturbatory sessions he had only been able to cum once, let alone twice, let alone the third time he could feel approaching if he just kept looking at Jenny’s cum-covered chest and stroking his long, thick, meaty penis...

And suddenly Dave knew that if he wasn’t careful he could stay like this all day, watching his cum move down Jenny a drop at a time and wanking until he really WAS sexually exhausted. And he couldn’t allow that; he just could not afford to let this opportunity go to waste!

He spoke in a hoarse, strangled whisper : “Take off the rest of your clothes.”

Hoarse and strangled it may have been but Jenny heard and immediately started to disrobe, the movements of her arms and body causing his sperm to move in interesting ways across her torso. Her shoes went first; left foot up, left hand down, left hand grabs shoe, left hand pulls off shoe, left foot down, left hand drops shoe. Dave vaguely registered how attractive Jenny’s feet were as she repeated the actions with her other shoe.

Jeans next. Pop pop went the buttons, zzzz zzip went the zip, whump went the jeans as they hit the floor.

And then the panties; Jenny slipped her fingers inside the waistband, pushed them over her hips and let them fall to the floor. A simple, economical movement, and a small part of Dave’s brain compared it to the teasing motions of the women in his porno tapes. Meanwhile, the majority of Dave’s brain was occupied in studying Jenny’s genitalia.

Her thin lips curved under her torso, framed by short and curly pubic hair; a vagina that was every boy’s wet dream and now it belonged to Dave...

Dave stood up, pulling off his t-shirt. His cock strained and twitched manically, painfully, calling out to be imbedded in the soft pussy which he now beheld. He walked up to her, his genitals pointing the way to hers, his stomach tying itself in knots for NOW was the moment he had fantasised about for months.

His cock brushed against her belly. Dave slightly bent his knees, but quickly found that entering a woman while she was standing straight, her legs together, was not as easy as he had thought. For a moment his mind wrestled with this problem before coming to a conclusion.

Dave reached down to his discarded clothes, pulled the machine to the top of the pile. And then he pressed the “Fuck me until you drop” button.

Jenny reacted suddenly, as if she was in a paused video which he had just unpaused. Her movements betrayed no doubts, full confidence, all her faculties dedicated to one task. She pushed Dave back onto her bed.

He was surprised at her strength—surprised that any woman could overpower him let alone so effortlessly. The springs of the bed were still squeaking from his tumble onto it as she crawled onto the covers, up his body, and then sat back and allowed her weight to push his throbbing one-eyed pleasure wand into her creamy innards in a single stroke.

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh, YES!

Dave felt Jenny’s tight pussy wrap itself around his cock, bringing untellable ecstasy to the virgin. The tight grip around the base of his prick he had expected; the velvety hold of the vagina on the rest of his rod he had not. And then Jenny started to bounce up and down, pulling herself up his cock so that his glans touched her inner labia then thumping back down, burying his six inches fully inside her. In the throes of extreme sexual delight he briefly raised his head, watching the ultimate porno at his mid-drift, the now-engorged pussy lips thrusting up and down on a cock that, if it were his, was bigger than he had ever seen and slick with juices.

He felt it start, a familiar clenching of the balls which led to the strained tortuous tensing in his cock. As his jism started to shoot into her, Jenny’s cunt clamped down on Dave’s cock and Dave felt the pleasures he had longed for burst forth from his loins.

Seven hours later...

Dave struggled, trying exhaustedly to lunge for the machine, but Jenny held him on the bed as she continued to lick and suck at his shrivelled cock. She had done this so many times already; fucked him hard until he was too limp and kept falling out, then used her tongue and lips to bring his cock back to hardness. Then she would mount him again.

The girl seemed insatiable, untiring. Dave’s cock and balls felt raw and tender; so sensitive that every touch was pure undiluted agony.

Dave threw back his head as tears rolled down his cheeks and screamed and screamed and screamed.