The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Hands

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: A man with magic hands can give actual mind blowing orgasms.

“You have ‘Magic Hands’. That is bull shit,” Kevin said from his seat at the large table in one of the university’s study rooms.

“What?” Roberto asked with a shrug. “I learned all types of things growing up.” Roberto had dark skin, and elongated eyes that almost made him oriental, but not quite. He was tall, over six feet, and had huge hands. His black hair was cut close to his head. He also wore black rimmed glasses that made him look a little nerdish.

“So did I,” Kevin said, and quickly added giving the girls at the table a look. “But just because I can take apart an engine in my sleep and put it back together in the time I have from hitting the snooze button, does not make me magical.” Kevin had bright red hair, and freckles all over his nose and cheeks. He had the body of a sports person who works out and runs a lot.

“Look,” Roberto said looking at the girls and then back to Kevin. “We all learned things from our parents. Kevin, you learned about engines from your dad’s garage. Heather, you learned about flower arranging from your mom. Wendy, you learned about business from your parent’s daycare. My mom’s a massage therapist, and my dad’s a chiropractor. They’d tell any new age people that were coming through that they could stay a day or two with us if techniques were taught. I learned, and found I was good at it.”

“Okay,” Wendy said closing her notebook, “but why did you go into mechanical engineering if you have magic hands?” Wendy was a small Latino woman with long dark hair. She had, what she would call padding, on her hips and front. Her eyes seemed small and sharp. However at birth she had a cleft pallet and although surgery was performed when she was a baby she still had a slight lisp and more than once had plastic surgery done on her upper lip, even if you could still tell something was off about her.

“It’s not that much different,” Roberto said with a shrug. “Seeing how the body moves and fits together isn’t that much different than how hydraulics work.” Roberto nodded at their group project.

“We’re missing the point,” Heather said softly. “What makes your hands magical?” Heather was what a girl next door would look like in real life. She was thin, as in perhaps a medical condition thin. Her curly brown hair was a light color almost to the point it looked bronze color in most light. She had the face of someone who might have had ancestors from Ireland, but also from Spain with large hazel eyes and defined cheekbones.

Roberto shrugged his shoulders again. Wendy pointed out, “He does that a lot.” Kevin snickered.

“I can feel things in people’s bodies and know how to make them line up to perform different effects on the body,” Roberto said.

“Like what?” Kevin asked shaking the last of his energy drink into his mouth.

“Like you,” Roberto said looking Kevin up and down. “You’ve had two Monster drinks in the two hours we’ve been here. I’m betting you’re tired all the time.”

“I’m in college, that’s expected,” Kevin quipped back.

“More likely,” Roberto said standing up and walking behind Kevin, “you’re brain and body isn’t connected right. It happens when we’ve pushed ourselves too much. Either your brain or your body is tired, but the other side doesn’t want to cooperate. One of the first things I found I could do is realign the two and make it easier for you to sleep and actually feel rested at the end.”

“Bull shit,” Kevin said looking at Roberto behind him with a twist of his neck.

“I’ll make a deal with you,” Roberto said looking up at the girls with a grin before addressing Kevin. “I’m out of practice but if I can put you to sleep in under a minute you have to buy 2 pizzas tomorrow for when we study at Wendy’s place.”

“You have no idea how much caffeine I’ve had,” Kevin said with a grin, “Deal!”

Roberto smiled, “Okay Heather would you mind timing me?” Heather pulled out her phone and looked at it for a moment and then up at Roberto. “Okay start,” Roberto said to Heather. “Now, Kevin I’m going to touch the back of your neck and shoulders.”

“Thanks for the warning,” Kevin said sarcastically.

“What I’m doing,” Roberto said as Wendy and Heather looked on fascinated, “is feeling where there are points on your neck and shoulders that are not letting the proper flow of energy from your brain down to your body. It’s like a massage, but I’m lining up not just muscles but energy.” Kevin seemed really relaxed and it had only been a few seconds. “Here we are, I found, wow, three spots that need worked out. Here we go, one, two, and hang on, three and now, how do you feel Kevin.”

“He’s asleep,” Wendy said amazed. She looked over at Heather, who was still holding her phone.

“Oh,” Heather said surprised, “um, thirty-six seconds.”

“Yeah, out of practice,” Roberto said sounding disappointed. “I use to be able to do that in under thirty just a year ago.”

“Cool!” Wendy said with a grin. “What else can you do?”

Heather looked at her friend with a little disgust, “He’s not a monkey doing tricks for you.”

“No,” Wendy said sounding excited, “He’s a magician.”

“Well,” Roberto said with a smile at Wendy, “is there something about yourself you’d like to fix?”

Wendy grinned, “Make it so I don’t want to eat both of those pizzas Kevin’s going to get for us tomorrow?”

Roberto smiled at her. “You want me to help with your diet and exercising?” Roberto asked.

“Sure,” Wendy said sitting back in her chair. “Do whatever to make me into a runway model.”

“Okay, if I have your permission to do whatever I want, sure,” Roberto said sitting down in front of Wendy.

“Sure, go ahead,” Wendy said looking a little confused.

“Okay, give me your feet,” Roberto said grabbing Wendy’s left leg.

Heather looked on confused. She asked, “Are you going to give her a foot rub?”

“I’m okay with that,” Wendy said with a smile. Kevin snored loudly behind everyone.

“It’s called reflexology,” Roberto stated taking off Wendy’s slip-on shoe. “The theory goes just like our hands tell us a lot about the world around us using touch the feet are the same way. We are just evolved monkeys after all. The thing about the feet,” Roberto said feeling the bottom of Wendy’s feet, “is that we’ve changed enough from monkeys that we don’t need input from our feet, but the returning nerve impulses are still there. I can feel what nerve impulses are off, and then if I stimulate those nerves I can influence how they behave.”

“I just know this feels really good,” Wendy commented.

Roberto smiled at this. “First I’m going to get everything lined up so it works the way it is supposed to,” Roberto smiled. “You might have to go to the bathroom often in the next forty-eight hours. You’re intestines and liver are all out of whack.”

“Medical term?” Heather joked.

“Just keeping it simple,” Roberto said with a joking smile. Wendy let out a long ripping fart that seemed to go on longer than it should and louder than could have come from the small woman. Roberto nodded his head at this before saying, “This will make it so you won’t feel as hungry as you have been.” Wendy was in a daze at this point and didn’t seem like she even knew what planet she was on with her eyes hooded and her head bobbing.

“Okay,” Roberto said changing his hands to more on Wendy’s toes. “Now that everything is lined up we can start to make sure things stay that way. Wendy, can you hear me?”

Wendy’s head seemed too heavy for her neck as it was wobbling around. She was able to let out a slow gurgle and then a low moaning, “Yeah.”

“Good enough,” Roberto said then continued, “You are going to find that healthy food is going to start to taste fantastic. Any food that can be eaten raw you’ll find tastes so much better than anything cooked. A salad with only a little dressing would taste so much better than anything fried in oil. The taste of cheese will be like plastic in your mouth. Things fried in oil will be like what you think motor oil would taste like. Meat will taste like you’re chewing on cardboard. Raw foods, and anything meat free, will taste better than anything you’ve ever had.”

Roberto moved his hands some and then started saying, “You will also find that exercising feels wonderful. Moving your body, lifting weights, and pushing yourself with exercise equipment will make you feel better than anything you’ve ever felt. Sore muscles will give you a feeling of accomplishment and success. Building muscle and improving your stamina will give you a feeling of power. The ability to lift heavy things will fill you with joyfulness that will make you want to become even stronger. You will start exercising every day, different parts of your body, building muscle and increasing endurance.”

Roberto moved his hands one more time stroking Wendy’s foot with one hand and pulling on her large toe with the other. He then said, “You know you will need to come back to me at least once a month to rub your feet. This is to help you keep your mind and body clear and focused. You will continue with your schooling and studies, and you’ll find that your recall and absorption of information is much easier. You will be able to remember and retain information with ease. All you will need is to see something for a second and you will be able to remember it forever. All you need is to hear something once and it will be in your long term memory. For now however you are very tired and will sleep for the next three hours.”

With that Wendy’s head slumped back and her whole body went completely limp in her chair. Roberto lowered her foot to the ground and then stood up and wiped his hands together and looked at Heather with a smile on his face. “Magic hands,” Roberto said holding his hands up.

Heather looked at their friends and then back to Roberto with a questioning look on her face. “Magic hands,” She said almost like it was a question. She stood up and got closer to Roberto and in a quiet voice asked, “How magic are they?”

Roberto blinked a few times. “That sounds like one of those questions that is far more complicated that just what you’re asking,” Roberto stated.

Heather licked her lips and then asked, “Can you give a woman an orgasm?”

Roberto cocked an eyebrow and then said, “I can and have.”

With a grin on her face Heather grabbed her backpack and then with an expecting look at Roberto over her shoulder she said, “Well come on magic man.”

Roberto looked at Kevin and Wendy. Wendy let out a long squeaky release of gas in her sleep. Roberto grabbed his backpack and books and almost ran after Heather. Neither spoke until they were well inside her dorm, and her dorm room. The cinderblock walls were covered in gray paint and over that hung posters of male movie stars. The linoleum floor had a thick stained rug on it that covered the small space between the desks and closets. Bunk beds were lined up against the back wall where a single window with a thin shade that let a little light in and prying eyes out. Heather turned on the overhead light and sat down on her bottom bunk bed kicking her sandals off.

“Okay,” Heather said sounding serious, “nothing we say or do here leaves these walls.”

Roberto checked that the door was locked before pulling out one of the desk’s chairs and sat down, “Agreed.”

Heather nodded her head than took a deep breath as if to brace herself for what was to come. “I’ve never had an orgasm,” She let out in one quick line. Roberto didn’t react. “I’ve tried everything you can think of. I’ve tried dildos, vegetables, vibrators. I’ve tried lotions, and creams, and all manner of oils. I’ve even experimented with various equipment and electronic devices. I’ve had two different men, and one woman, don’t go there, and didn’t even get close.” Heather looked Roberto dead in the eyes and asked, “So I am asking you. Can your magic hands give me an orgasm?”

“Yes,” Roberto said flatly. “I had two girlfriends in high school. One never had an orgasm. She met me. I was able to blow her mind.”

Heather looked hungry. “I want my mind blown,” She said. “Whatever you need to do, do it, so I can have an orgasm.”

“Alright,” Roberto said looking around. “I need some oil, not lotion, but oil.”

Heather got up and went to her closet and pulled out a jar of coconut oil, “Susan and I like to make popcorn some nights.”

“Susan’s your roommate?” Roberto guessed.

“Yeah,” Heather stated giving the seemingly solid white oil to Roberto.

“And she is where?” Roberto asked

“Her brother’s getting married this weekend, so she’ll be gone until at least Sunday evening,” Heather replied sitting back down on her bed. “What else do you need?”

“I need you naked,” Roberto stated. “Now this can get a little messy so if you have something to lie down on the bed that is reasonably waterproof or at least you don’t care about, that would be a good idea.”

Heather snapped her fingers and rummaged under her bed. She came out with a picnic blanket that had a plastic interior so moisture couldn’t get through. She spread it out on her bed, and then she started taking off her shirt. “Don’t laugh,” Heather warned Roberto as she exposed her upper half. She didn’t have a bra on. She didn’t need it with her reasonably flat chest and only small little rises where her breasts would normally be, and pale pink nipples. Every rib could clearly be seen. If ever there was a phrase of not having any meat on her bones then Heather was that. “I’ve never had real breasts,” Heather said sounding sad. “My friends were all developing as we grew up, and I just never had anything. My mom is much the same way, flat,” Heather said with a frown.

“Ever part of a woman is important,” Roberto said. “It doesn’t matter if you don’t have large breasts. It is what you have that is important.”

Heather didn’t say anything as she slipped her jeans down to show pale pink panties. With a sigh she pulled the panties down too. With a twist and kick she was naked. Her hips were bony, and the folds of her pussy were small. She had a large unkempt bush of hair just below where her belt was and leading down to between her legs. She looked thin and pale and frustrated. “Well now what?” She asked.

“Lay down,” Roberto said digging out a chunk of white coconut oil, “and we can begin.” Roberto covered both hands and his arms with the quickly melting oil and then started to rub it onto Heather’s belly. Soon her skin was shiny and slick and smooth. Roberto started to talk ask he started to rub her body starting at the neck and then working his way down. “Contrary to what most people think the female orgasm isn’t just concentrated in one area. A true orgasm comes from the mind, the body, the spirit, and the soul. Just from what you’ve been telling me those are all confused.” He rubbed her small breasts making her nipples hard and pointed. “Your mind wants the orgasm. Your body has been stimulated. However without the spirit and the soul in harmony you can’t get the ultimate pleasure.”

“That feels really good,” Heather said looking up at the bead above her. “How do we get the spirit and soul to let me cum?”

Roberto smiled at this before continuing to rub her ribs and chest. “Your spirit resides in your heart, and all we need to do is connect it with your brain. What I’m doing now is like digging a channel to let the energy from your brain to make it to your spirit. When they flow together they will make you feel really good.”

“Wow,” Heather said moving her upper body a little to adjust. “It’s like there’s a warm blanket that was just put down on my chest.”

“That’s a good sign,” Roberto said as he grabbed more oil. “So the connection has been made, now to connect to the soul. The soul resides in your belly. When you see someone with a weight problem either under or over it is because they are lacking in connection with the soul. We just need to make a connection so all of your energies flow together.”

“OH!” Heather said grabbing her belly. “It’s like I’m suddenly very hungry.”

“Yep,” Roberto said with a grin, “we have connection.”

“I need a cheeseburger,” Heather said certain.

“Later,” Roberto stated rubbing her pelvis, “now we need to connect to your body. This is the easy part. We just need to let it spread out.” He seemed to drag his hands down her legs, and then pushed back up them. The slick oil making his hands glide along her legs. Heather let out a moan as she was feeling her body grow very warm.

“With the energy flowing we need to direct it,” Roberto said sliding his hands along Heather’s body. “We need to direct it and focus it on one part of your body. Just let this flow, don’t fight it,” Roberto warned.

“Oh GOD!” Heather yelled. “I am so horny! God! You’re doing this! OH! I’ve never been this horny in my life!” Sweat was rolling down off her body.

“Right now your arousal is dammed up,” Roberto stated. He slid his fingers between Heather’s legs and teased the outside of her body. “What we should do is keep the dam until the pressure is high enough that when there is release an orgasm will follow.”

“FUCK!” Heather yelled with a clenched jaw, “I feel like I’m going to explode!”

“Not yet,” Roberto said as he slipped one finger, and then two into her red and swelling folds. “We need to make sure there is enough pressure.”

“THERE’S PRESSURE!” Heather moaned. She couldn’t keep still as Roberto’s fingers were inside her, stroking and rubbing. She felt her body screaming for release, like everything wanted to move but was tied down. She rocked her hips. She moved her arms like she didn’t know where to put them. Her head twisted from side to side.

“I think it’s time to blow the dam,” Roberto said and then with a swipe of his fingers from Heather’s body he let her cum.

Heather’s legs shot straight out as her back arched high. Her scream was so high pitched it was almost inaudible. Her eyes were wide as her body released all the sexual energy that had been building in her. Her body dropped back onto the bed as her legs quivered and her hands pulled at her nipples. Heather’s head thrashed back and forth as the orgasm coursed through her. Her body was covered in oil and sweat as she shook from her very first orgasm ever.

“Good start,” Roberto said as Heather was still having her orgasm. Her body just above her hips was rhythmically flexing and relaxing as she was still enraptured. “We can do better.” He put his hand between her legs again.

“Start?” Heather got out before she felt Roberto’s magic hands reach into her in a spiritual and physical sense.

“I can do things you can’t believe,” Roberto said as he manipulated his fingers inside Heather’s body. His free hand he seemed to be pushing something inside Heather down between her legs. Heather started to squirm as if to try and get away from him, but Roberto pushed hard on her navel and then with quick motions he moved his fingers inside her.

Heather’s second orgasm was less a dam giving way and more of an explosion going off. Her entire body seemed to be engulfed in an orgasm. Her arms and legs shot out. Her head was thrown back. Her mouth opened wide with a wild cry of exotic sexual release. Nothing seemed to remain still. Her arms were vibrating. Her legs shivered. Her head was bobbing. Her pussy was pulsating. The orgasm was overtaking everything about her.

“How about this time,” Roberto said reaching between Heather’s legs again, “we get you to squirt?” Heather didn’t have the ability to say anything as she felt something more than just fingers inside her. Roberto seemed to push from her chest down, over her belly, and down to between her legs. Heather sensed it again, and more this time. It was like each orgasm was ripping open part of who she was. It was amazing. It felt amazing. It scared the hell out of her.

Heather opened her mouth to say something, and she wasn’t sure what it would have been, but what came out was a scream of pleasure. The orgasm was not even comparable to a bomb going off and more like a volcano blasting out part of the planet. Her brain blanked out as if part of the universe was pulled through her. She didn’t realize every muscle in her body clenched. She didn’t realize she hit her hand hard against the wall. She didn’t realize her toes pointed painfully as between her legs the orgasm shredded through her. Heather’s body released a spray of fluid hard against the wall as the orgasm overwhelmed her. As her body came down from the climax she was breathing raggedly, she couldn’t see well, everything ached, sweat and cum pooled under her body. Her body was vibrating like the sex toys Heather had tried to reach an orgasm with. This man’s magic hands had turned her into something, and Heather wasn’t sure what. Roberto wasn’t done yet.

“One more,” Roberto said and reached up. One hand rested on her forehead and the other reached between her legs. Heather was too weak to do anything, but knew that one more orgasm would wipe her out. She knew this, and despite knowing that she would never be the same again, Heather didn’t really want to stop Roberto.

This time it was like part of her mind was pulled down. The feeling was like dragging wet cotton down from her mind, picking up something from her chest, dragging it through something in her belly, and by the time it reached between her legs it was like a ball of pure energy. This wasn’t an orgasm. This was a supernova explosion. It was soundless. Heather just went stiff as her body climaxed in a sharp lightning bolt of pure sexual release. Only one thing on her moved, and it wasn’t her eyes staring straight ahead. Her hands her stiff and straight at her sides like a plastic doll’s. Her legs were stiff as steel open at the end. The only thing that moved was her pussy that opened wide and shot cum out in a spray that seemed to keep coming and coming. There was no movement, nothing to indicate she was even aware of what was going on with her. Heather just was.

“The French call it ‘la petite mort’ or little death,” Roberto said standing up. “Those that follow Jainism in India translate it into something close to soul opening.” Roberto straddled Heather’s naked chest. “I have found it is something else entirely.”

Heather was weak and strung out, and not all together aware of what was happening as her body still twitched and jerked from an orgasm that seemed to be a ball of lightning still living inside of her. She couldn’t even stop Roberto as he snaked his fingers up into her hair. She felt his thumbs press onto her temples and his strong magical fingers fitted themselves along her scalp.

“You see I didn’t tell you everything about my high school love life,” Roberto said feeling Heather’s head. “I didn’t just have two girlfriends, I had five. They also weren’t entirely my girlfriends, and more my slaves. I didn’t, and still don’t, know how to talk to women. I have my skills at massage and eventually this leads to being intimate, and that’s when I use two things I’ve learned from different cultures thanks to those that came and visited my parents.”

Roberto started to squeeze and pulled at Heather’s head. It didn’t hurt, but it didn’t feel good either. It was more like he was trying to dig into her skull somehow.

“When a visiting Rosicrucian from the East came one time I read about how to make a woman orgasm so much that they lose themselves,” Roberto stated digging in his fingers. “This coupled with an Egyptian spiritual investigator who discovered that many ancient leaders would take virgins and bind them to their soul when their virginity was taken made me realize how this works.”

Heather felt something happening in her mind. There was darkness. There was nothingness. There was a numbness that was inside her. Then there was a crack. A light that came through, almost mentally blinding her. And then the crack broke away and she was open and what she saw was Roberto.

Roberto watched as Heather tried to move her head, but it was firmly in his grip, and then her eyes flew open as wide as possible, almost manic and he made sure he was right in her view. Roberto smiled as he said, “Taken from your little death, replacing your own thoughts of self with thoughts of me, and making me not just part of your soul, but also who you are. I have been elevated to more than someone with power over you, more than a master, more than a leader. I am your god now! You will obey and serve no other than me. I am more important than any thought, or belief, or even your life. You don’t just love me, but worship me. You are mine!”

It was later, hours later, that things started happening to Heather. She had dropped unconscious when Roberto had taken his hands away. She lay there, twitching, naked, and the sweat on her drying. Roberto had covered her up, and sat in her desk chair studying. Heather however moaned and gave small cried in her sleep that wasn’t sleep. What was happening to Heather was in her mind the new truths that Roberto had forced in were taking over. She no longer was an independent mind, but was now a worshiper, a slave, a devoted follower of her god, Roberto. When she woke up, this new truth was all that she understood about herself.

Heather blinked in the half light as Roberto turned to her with a grin on her face. She tried to focus her eyes as the man in the chair simply said, “Hello.”

Heather’s eyes flashed open as all she could see was Him. She scrambled out of bed and was on her knees before Him, back bent and face to the floor in worship. Roberto laughed and the sound seemed to ripple through the naked woman before him.

“It never fails to amuse me when a devotee suddenly sees me after waking up,” Roberto said looking down at the bony back of the woman before him. “The first time I did this to someone I wasn’t sure what happened, she just wouldn’t wake up. Then when she did and declared me as her god, well that was like a lightbulb going on above my head. I did this four more times, and every girl just couldn’t get enough of me. Still, my parents knew I was up to something, and there were threats and promises. I had to let my slaves go, and I think my parents were glad when I went into engineering. There was less temptation. It’s been three years, and I have gone on two dates. I don’t know how to talk to women.”

Roberto lifted Heather’s head by her chin and looked into her eyes. “I do know how to talk to supplicants,” Roberto stated as Heather trembled with delight at being touched by him. “Soon I’ll tell you how to act, and look, and dress around me, and whom I want to bring into my worshiping circle. For now,” Roberto paused as he stood up and dropped his pants, “I want you to give me the best blow job you can.”

With His long hard cock, lined with veins, and bulging with blood swung before Heather she attacked it. She took it all into her mouth, feeling her jaw strain to take the thick manhood deep into her face. She knew enough to keep her teeth as far from his delicate skin as possible. The long shaft flowed over her tongue and down the back of her throat. She didn’t breathe. She didn’t need to breathe. All she needed was His member inside her. The touch of His skin in her mouth made her body jerk with a small orgasm that she never knew as coming. All those years and she’d never climaxed, and now with His dick sliding inside her throat made her feel a sexual pleasure that she never knew was possible.

It had been three long years since Roberto had a blow job, and he loved it. It wasn’t even a real blow job, more like a face fuck. After all this time he didn’t have to worry if she would stop, complain, or even refuse. Roberto was finally back in control, and he felt it was right where he was supposed to be with his dick inside an obedient woman. With that, and the feeling of his dick down Heather’s throat, there wasn’t much for him to do but climax.

Roberto collapsed onto the bed with his dick covered in saliva and cum. It shined in the light, and so too did Heather’s lips and chin as the same juices flowed from her mouth. Roberto didn’t laugh, but was close to it when he said, “Don’t swallow it, and keep it in your mouth. Stand up, legs spread, and put your hands behind your head.”

Even with wobbly legs Heather stood. She felt the cooling cum in her mouth. Her body covered in cooling sweat. Juices were flowing down her legs. Still she complied and stood before her lord and did as she was commanded. She looked straight ahead as her fingers knitted themselves behind her head. Her thin body was on display as she put her feet just beyond shoulder width apart. She stood there, waiting. She would wait until she was commanded otherwise.

Roberto eyed his new slave. With some consideration he pulled his pants back up. “Okay, you can let my cum dribble out of your mouth and onto the rest of your body,” Roberto said. With no movement on her part there was milky white cum streaked with clear that ran from her mouth, out the side of her cheek and down her smooth chin to drip down onto her belly. “I need to get some pictures of you like this. I’ve learned that getting a before picture is nice to judge progress. There will be progress. I am going to reshape you into my perfect woman. I’m sure you’ll love it, because I’m the one telling you to, and you love everything I tell you. I’ll tell you later what I want from you, and how you are going to help me enslave more women. If you are concerned about this, don’t be, that’s an order. I’ll sculpt you into a perfectly obedient bi-sexual girlfriend. But that will come later. So tell me, who am I to you?”

Heather felt her mouth open. Even with cum still flowing from her mouth she was saying, “You are my lord and master, my reason for living, keeper of my soul, my everything, my god.”

“And what are you?” Roberto asked.

Still staring straight ahead, still feeling her pussy hot and dripping down her legs, her mouth still covered and half full of cum, her mind focused on only Him, Heather said, “I am your slave, your servant, your worshiper, your obedient subject in all things.” Heather had another orgasm just saying these things, and her pussy opened a flood of fluid down her legs and onto the floor.

“Very good,” Roberto said getting his phone out and turning on the camera. “While I take pictures of you, and until I tell you to stop I want you to repeat, ‘I am your slave. You are my Master.’ Start now.”

The human puppet that stood naked in the dorm room started to speak, “I am your slave. You are my Master. I am your slave. You are my Master. I am your slave. You are my Master. I am your slave. You are my Master. I am your slave. You are my Master.”

“Come on you can do it!” Wendy yelled at Heather. They were in the university gym and Heather was on her back on a bench lifting a barbell laden with heavy weights on either side. Her face strained as she pushed against gravity to raise the metal bar up, and then with equal strain lowered it to her augmented chest.

In half a year both women had changed a great deal. Wendy had lost much of her fat, and looked much better for it. Her hair was pulled back, and it showed off her sleek neck. Wendy was wearing an outfit that exposed her midriff that was becoming more and more toned as the months went on. Her bare arms and legs were soon defined by muscles. Although her chest was not as large as it once was, she still had some good size melons on either side of her breast bone.

Heather had changed too since before Thanksgiving. She no longer looked like a walking skeleton, but had filled out her body. Her hips were now rounded and her butt was smooth and spherical. Her arms and legs had expanded with muscle to make her look much like a fitness model. The most amazing things were her enhanced breasts that made her now have to wear bras that were labeled size C. She was wearing an outfit that showed off a great deal of cleavage and her legs rippled with muscles. Heather’s arms were bulging as she pushed the metal weight into the air all the way to arm length.

“One more,” Wendy said excitedly. “You can do it!”

Heather let out a low cry as she pushed the barbell all the way up, and Wendy helped guide the bar into the notch. Heather lay there breathing hard and smiling wide. Wendy grabbed her hand and pulled her up as the two girls grinned at each other.

“I told you that you could do an extra ten pounds,” Wendy said with a smile.

Heather nodded and grabbed her water bottle to get a drink. “You did,” She admitted. “Are we done?”

“We’re done,” Wendy said grabbing her own water bottle and the two girls headed for the locker room. The pair got to their lockers and Wendy saw Heather pull her top off and commented, “Holly hell, you tan topless.”

Heather blushed and then looked down at her chest. “Yeah,” she said, “over spring break I was tanning with a bikini and thought it would be silly to have lines of white on my otherwise tanned skin. I nearly gave my neighbor a heart attack.”

“Well they look good on you,” Wendy stated trying not to stare. “So what did your parents say when you told them you were getting implants?”

“Oh they didn’t care that much,” Heather said pulling out her soap and putting it on the bench behind her. “They see it as I’m discovering myself, you know, putting on some muscle, having a dark skinned boyfriend, and deciding that I didn’t want a flat chest anymore. What about you and our family, seeing you thin as a Popsicle stick must have been a shock.”

“They think it’s great,” Wendy stated with a grin. “Over spring break my father asked ME to help move the couch and not my brother. He took it personally. Still my parents were always afraid I’d have health problems later in life since I’ve always been big. Look at me now!” Wendy did a spin showing off her body that by that time was completely naked.

“If I was into women, and you were into women I would totally be hitting on you,” Heather said pulling out a towel.

Wendy blushed hard. Wendy asked, “Have you done that assignment from Prof Heinrich?”

“Yeah,” Heather said grabbing her shampoo, “Rob and I finished that last night.”

“Rob,” Wendy said with a grin. “You’re the only one he lets call him that. The rest of us have to call him Roberto. I guess you two are serious now.”

“Well,” Heather smiled as she wrapped herself in a towel and went for the showers. Wendy had to catch up. “I don’t want to brag but sex with him is amazing. You know how he is with giving massages. Now imagine that but being filled up with a hard, long, thick dick.”

Wendy groaned, but not loudly. “I look forward to those monthly foot rubs. They are absolutely the highlight of my month,” Wendy said with a grin. “I can’t believe how good he makes my feet, hell my whole body, feel every month. I can’t imagine what he could do between my legs.”

“Go for it,” Heather said getting herself wet in the shower. “Is long as he stays clothed I don’t care what you two do.”

“Wait,” Wendy said looking over at her friend, “are you serious? You wouldn’t mind if he massaged me, down there?”

“Not at all,” Heather stated getting her hair wait.

“Do you think,” Wendy started then tried again, “would Roberto go for that?”

“Probably,” Heather stated soaping up her large breasts. “I should warn you. He will blow your mind with his magic hands.”

—The End