The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Finger Snaps

mc, mf, md, ff, fd, gr

Synopsis: A man can do magic with the snap of his fingers, but is he only looking for women at the gym?

Mary looked around the gym and was mildly disappointed. For a Saturday night the place was half of what it was the day before. She looked over at her friend Gale and found her sexier friend really pushing herself at the lateral pull machine. Mary was not in the mood.

Months before Mary and Gale wanted to find men, and not the kind that were drunk or stoned. They wanted real men, and the only place that seemed logical was the gym. The two worked in administration at a large property ownership corporation, and all the men they knew at work were married, gay, or far from attractive. The gym had men that worked on their bodies, and liked showing them off. Mary and Gale started going to the gym to look at the men, and to maybe work their own bodies. One of these things was far more important. Gale had found a guy, but she dumped him after a week. He was only interested in working out, and not as much her. So, the pair were at the gym nearly every day working different body sections, but never really pushing themselves until lately.

“I see progress,” Gale said the week before. She was tall with blond hair, and a body that wasn’t fat but not slim either. Her eyes were light brown, and her skin was pale pink. Her breasts were saggy without a bra, her hips were wide, and her legs when uncovered showed a great deal of cellulite. That Saturday, Gale was in a full body outfit that showed off her curves, but limited the impression of her imperfections.

Mary was less attractive. She was average height and had dull brown curly hair. Her skin had the slight darkness of a distant ancestor from Africa. Her eyes were a dark brown. Her face looked like a toadstool with her wide cheeks and small chin. Her body looked like a potato with her breasts small, her middle large, and her hips wide, but her legs tapered. Mary knew she needed to lose weight, and was trying, but as she would tell you, cheese is delicious.

Mary sighed as Gale worked the machine they were using. It was part of a 4-spot unit, and the other three spots were being used by guys that were either with their girlfriends, or their own friends that were giving Gale more looks than Mary. The entire unit was attached to a second 4-spot by an overhead Z-brace so people could stand under it and do butterfly pulls, or grab the Z-brace and do pull-ups. Mary didn’t think she’d ever be able to do a pull-up no matter how often she went to the gym.

“Your turn,” Gale said hopping off the machine.

“You want to get out of here,” Mary asked her friend.

“Hell no,” Gale said her long face breaking out into a smile. “There’s like ten guys for every girl here tonight. I feel like something is going to happen.”

Mary snorted and got onto the machine. She moved the weights up so she could do what she could on the machine, which was much less than Gale. Mary focused on her exercise, trying to push down her hopelessness. She vaguely noted the snapping sound of someone’s fingers near the front of the gym.

“Now you two show promise,” A male voice said near Mary and Gale.

Mary looked up at the guy, and felt a touch of interest. He looked like what she thought a truck driver would look like. He was big, but big with muscle under fat. His head was round and squat with large cheeks. His blue eyes were deep set and beady. He had thinning blond hair, not quite a bald spot as the hair just seemed to be less full than it should have been all over his head. He also had a wide smile that seemed to be really happy. He was not what Mary was looking for, but liked that he was checking her out.

The man faced Mary, and the rest of the people using the exercise equipment and raised his hands. For a moment people just looked at him. The large man in a gray tee-shirt, and shorts looked a little off. He was also acting off with his hands in the air.

«HIGH SNAP» “Normal”

The word normal seemed to come out with force, but didn’t have much depth. It was the difference between lots of air from a fan, but compressed air from a tire pump. The word normal just spread over everyone and they went back to what they were doing. Everything was normal.

“Name’s Eric,” the man said sticking out his hand to Mary.

“Mary,” said Mary as she shook the man’s hand.

“Are you two working out to lose fat?” Eric asked.

Mary was about to speak when Gale said, “What’s it any business of yours?”

Eric blinked and then smiled. With a laugh in his voice he said, “I wasn’t facing you. That’s what’s wrong.” With that Eric moved so he had as much of the gym in his view and that included Gale.

«HIGH SNAP» “Normal”

Again, everything seemed to have a wave of energy that just rolled over everything with the sound of Eric’s voice. Everything was normal. Everything was fine. Gale didn’t have the scowl on her face.

“We’re actually trying to find some guys,” Mary said starting to do her exercise again.

“What a surprise, I’m looking for some women,” Eric said the smile not fading an iota.

“Talk to me after I drop ten pounds,” Mary said almost as a dismissing of the man.

“You’d both probably look better if you were thinner,” Eric said and again he held out his hands looking like he was going to snap his fingers below his waist.

«LOW SNAP» “Fat”

Instantly Mary felt her clothes get loose on her body. She looked down, and there were wrinkles where the fabric had been stretched moments before. For Mary, this was unusual, but normal. It was normal to just have fat disappear from her body at the snap of some stranger’s fingers. Mary looked over at Gale, and her clothes too seemed to be a size too big for her body.

“Not bad,” Eric said, “but we can do more.”

«LOW SNAP» “Fat”

«LOW SNAP» “Fat”

«LOW SNAP» “Fat”

Mary felt like she was wearing a tent. The fabric that five minutes before hugged every curve she had, and most she didn’t want, now hung on her like she had her head poking through a bed sheet. She looked over at Gale, and the woman was almost like a skeleton. Even through her clothes, hip bones and collar bones poked at the blue fabric. For some reason, this was all normal.

“I have to say, you’re at the gym, and despite your search for a beefcake you should be building muscle,” Eric said and with a smile of delight he raised his hands high in the air while facing Mary and Gale.

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

«HIGH SNAP» “Muscle”

Mary felt her clothes get tight again, at least in some places. Her shoulders bulged like she had pads on them. Her arms swelled like she had muscle packed balloons under her skin. Her middle had been fat a minute ago, slimmed to barely her spine, and now was packed with muscles that looked like bread buns under her top. Her legs expanded to thick rods of muscle that were thicker than her head was large, and cords of muscles could be seen under her now tight pants. All this seemed so normal that it didn’t occur to Mary that anything was different until she had a vague feeling something was off that she was working out with such little weight on the machine.

“Is it my turn?” Gale asked.

Mary looked at her friend as they switch places, and found it perfectly normal to see her shoulders with parallel lines of muscles running from her neck to her arms. It was normal for Gale’s abs to be seen through her tight blue top. It was normal for Gale’s calve muscles to be as large as softballs. It was also normal for Gale to move the weight on the machine to the maximum before starting her pull on the cord.

“You do look really good,” Eric said looking Mary up and down. He wasn’t the only one. Almost every guy was checking out the now cut women. Mary blushed at the attention, but didn’t shy away from the guys checking her out.

“Are you doing something to me?” Mary asked Eric.

“Yes,” Eric said. “I have a type. I like my women with low body fat, big muscles, and big breasts.”

“Well, I don’t have big breasts,” Mary said.

“Yeah, let’s change that,” Erich said and put his hands up high.

«HIGH SNAP» “Breasts”

Mary was startled. She looked down at her chest. Her pectoral muscles could clearly be seen through the stretchy fabric of her top, but now there were B-cup breasts sitting on her chest. Those hadn’t been there a moment before. Eric’s snapping made her develop breasts, and that was normal. Biologically that was not normal, but Eric making her breasts grow with the snap of his fingers was normal.

Eric was chuckling and Mary looked over at what he was laughing at. Gale’s chest had also developed small mounds, but that wasn’t what Eric was looking at. A guy doing butterfly pulls had his shirt pushed out by B-cup breasts. He looked like a very muscular and masculine woman.

“Let me fix this guy first,” Eric said and went so he was facing the enhanced man.

«LOW SNAP» “Breasts”

The man’s shirt deflated. “Sorry about that,” Eric said. “Here, I’ll make it up to you.”

«HIGH SNAP» “Cock”

There were only two people who knew what had just happened. Eric knew, because he caused it. The man exercising knew, because suddenly his briefs were a lot more crowded. Sometime later the man would go to the locker room and drop his bottoms and find he now had a huge cock. When the man got an erection the man’s cock stood a good twelve inches long and nearly three inches in diameter.

“Now back to you lovely ladies,” Eric said positioning himself before Mary and Gale.

«HIGH SNAP» “Breasts”

«HIGH SNAP» “Breasts”

«HIGH SNAP» “Breasts”

«HIGH SNAP» “Breasts”

Mary grunted at the sudden weight on her chest and tightness of her shirt. She looked down, but didn’t have to look far. On her chest sat two enormous breasts. They were very high set, nearly above her shoulders. They were so large and so confined in her shirt that they were being almost painfully compressed together. Large wouldn’t fit the description of her mammary glands. Mary’s breasts were enormous. She wasn’t sure how many letters in the middle of the alphabet her breasts were in size.

Gale wasn’t much different. Gale’s blue top was about to rip open with threads starting to pull apart by the force of the basketballs that now sat on the blond woman’s chest. Gale was having trouble breathing from the tightness of her top. The shirt was so pushed out by the massive breasts that her firm abs were exposed.

«HIGH SNAP» “Exhibitionism”

Mary pulled her tight shirt off. Her bra was well below her breasts, but it felt good to let her chest be free. She didn’t care that every guy and girl was looking at her as she felt behind her for the clasp on her bra. She didn’t need a bra, or even want one. She wanted everyone to see her breasts. She was actually getting turned on by the idea of men gazing at her chest in public. Gale seemed to have the same idea because the rip that had started on her top was more than enough for fingers to fit into and muscles to pull the fabric apart. Gale sat at the machine as she just ripped off her top, and then the inefficient bra that was barely hanging on by a shoulder strap.

“That’s more like it,” Eric said with a satisfied grin. “You two are absolutely what I’m looking for.”

“Ha!” Gale laughed. “I could get any guy I wanted with this body, and no offence, but I’m after someone with more, muscles.”

Mary looked over at Gale. Sure, Mary was thinking the same thing. They were big and beautiful, but her friend didn’t need to be rude. Mary looked over at Eric as he put his hands straight up and gave her a little wink.

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

Mary felt something as the wave of sound rolled over her. She looked at Eric and it was like there was something there. She looked not at him, but everything about him. She was searching. She wanted to know, what he wanted. She wanted to know what he wanted her to do. It felt very soothing to know that she just needed to look at him, listen to him, observe him, in order to obey.

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

Eric was moving around Gail and Mary. With each snap of his fingers the feeling of doing whatever he wanted build on Mary’s mind. She went from searching for how she could obey, to feeling like every breath she took was in order to serve in every imaginable way this man with the magic finger snaps. Mary didn’t care about Gale. Mary didn’t care about herself. Mary could only focus on Eric, and how she could comply with any whim he had.

Mary opened her mouth, but her brain couldn’t find the right words. Mary wanted to serve, wanted to bow, submit, to oblige, to follow, to surrender every part of herself, and mostly she wanted to be obedient. The words that fell from her slack jaw were simply, “I obey.”

Gale was wide eyed, and taking everything that Eric was into her mind. She too seemed lost for words until hearing Mary and echoing, “I obey.”

“Fantastic,” Eric said and looked over at the front desk of the gym. “Wait right here.”

Mary felt like she’d been turned inside out. The command ‘wait right here’ seemed to rip away any desire she had for herself. She would obey with every part of her mind, body and soul. She followed Eric with her eyes as her feet remained firmly planted where they were. Even if he left and would never come back, she would wait. If someone drove a car into the gym and right at her, she would wait right there. Thankfully nothing bad happened as Eric just went up to the front desk and talked to the two women there.

Mary couldn’t hear what was being said, but she watched as Eric put both hands above his head and snapped his fingers. The two women at the front desk changed. They went from reasonably attractive to super model quality. Another snap and the women became gorgeous. Another snap and the women became stunningly beautiful. Their breasts weren’t nearly as big as hers, but they were attractive enough to never need to work at the gym again. Eric then lowered his hands, said something, and both women eagerly went to the bottom of the desk to come up with two large gym sponsored tee-shirts.

Eric said something to the women, who started kissing passionately, and came back to Gale and Mary. “Sorry about that,” Eric said looking at the shirts. “Here you go ladies, put these on.”

The soul ripping feeling came back to Mary. She quickly grabbed one of the black tee-shirts and started shoving her top half into it. She didn’t want to, really. She wanted to show off her body so everyone could see it. The feeling of obedience to Eric in every part of her body from hair to marrow drowned out her desire to expose herself. She pulled the XXXL male shirt over her breasts, which crushed her chest, but the inescapable soul consuming force that made her obey kept her from saying anything. She did tie up the shirt to show off her midriff. Gale saw what Mary did and proceeded to tie off her shirt to let as much skin show as possible.

A woman came up to the three of them and asked, “Are you done with that?” She was pointing at the machine that Gale and Mary were around. This woman was average height, with the build of a woman that spent lots of time at the gym. Her jaw was square. Her eyes were hazel. Her hair was strawberry blond. Her body looked like the muscles of a scrawny teenage athlete. She didn’t have much of a chest, even with her sport bra that was visible under her sleeveless shirt.

“Well, this is a gift,” Eric said.

“What?” The woman asked confused. “What’s going on? You two look like sluts.”

“You’re one to talk,” Eric said and raised his hands high.

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

The woman gaped and blinked a few times.

«LOW SNAP» “Intelligence”

The woman’s jaw hung open as her eyes seemed to lose some life.

«LOW SNAP» “Intelligence”

«LOW SNAP» “Intelligence”

There was a line of drool that ran out the side of the woman’s mouth. Her eyes weren’t focusing anymore. She looked like she was daydreaming, or was on drugs.

“Okay that was too much,” Eric said. “I’m still trying things out.”

«HIGH SNAP» “Intelligence”

«HIGH SNAP» “Obey”

«HIGH SNAP» “Blond”

«HIGH SNAP» “Aroused”

«LOW SNAP» “Inhibitions”

«LOW SNAP» “Taboo”

«HIGH SNAP» “Sexy”

Mary watched Eric with his magic finger snaps. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that when Eric had his hands up whatever he said would increase. When he had his hands down, whatever he said would decrease. Mary watched the woman get some life back into her eyes, and focus those eyes right on Eric. Her strawberry blond hair went full on blond that any hair stylist would love. She initially clamped her thighs together, but then when the next snap happened, she opened them wide. It was clear that sexy meant that the woman’s body changed to something like a porn star with full breasts, wide hips, and a sultry smile.

“What can I do for you,” the woman asked Eric in a high-pitched voice, “or should I say to you?” She came right up to him and started rubbing his crotch through his shorts.

“How about the four of us go to a hotel and fuck for the rest of the night?” Eric suggested.

“Oh, but I just want you, not them,” the woman said indicating Mary and Gale. “I’m all you need with my three holes. You could have all three of mine, if you want.”

Mary couldn’t understand what was wrong with that woman. Eric wanted the four of them to go to some hotel and fuck the rest of the night, then they were going to a hotel to fuck for the rest of the night. This wasn’t a question, or a suggestion, this was something that they had to obey. Mary would have sex with Gale, and this unnamed woman, and even Eric, but unless commanded she wouldn’t enjoy it. Mary would do all those things she read about, and seen in the movies, to Eric, and Gale, and this blond woman. Mary’s desire to have sex was not even part of the equation when it came to the fact she had to obey.

“I will, probably,” Eric said. “Actually, I’m not into the whole, anal sex thing. I will take your other two holes, and theirs too. However, let’s make this easier on everyone. I want you all to obey me, you are now and forevermore bi-sexual. You’ll crave sex with women, finding their bodies sexually desirable. You’ll love, and I mean sexually love, touching, licking, and fingering each other, and being touched, fingered, and licked by other women. However, I am the only man you desire, you will ever desire, and desperately want to have sex with me more than any other desire you will ever have.”

Mary felt the words slam into her mind. The walls that she didn’t know she had in her mind that had prevented sexual desire for women were smashed, and wide entranceways were built. Mary couldn’t stop looking at Gale’s body. Mary felt herself get aroused, and wet between her muscular legs thinking about how good it would feel to kiss Gale’s abs, ass, legs, tits, pussy, and every inch of her friend. Not only that, but the idea of Eric plowing his dick into her pussy was making that heat burn deep inside of her. Mary had given blow-jobs before, but with Eric she wanted to worship his cock, making it shoot load after load into her mouth, tits, pussy, and every part of her that he desired. She would do whatever he wanted, wanted to do whatever he wanted, felt her life was nothing without doing whatever he wanted.

“Now then,” Eric said with the clap of his hands, “who has the biggest car?”

The instructions were simple. Go to the locker room, get their things, come back, and no touching. Mary and Gale got their things quickly. The third woman was a bit of a problem, or her boyfriend was a bit of a problem. He tried to stop her from going into the locker room. He was saying something about how she looked different, and was acting weird. Thankfully Eric showed up and took the young man to the side.

By the time Mary and Gale got out of the locker room they saw Eric with his hands over his head, facing the boyfriend, and Eric doing his magic finger snaps.

«HIGH SNAP» “Irresistible”

«HIGH SNAP» “Irresistible”

«HIGH SNAP» “Irresistible”

«HIGH SNAP» “Sexy”

«HIGH SNAP» “Sexy”

«HIGH SNAP» “Sexy”

«HIGH SNAP» “Enthralling”

«HIGH SNAP» “Enthralling”

«HIGH SNAP» “Enthralling”

Mary had to admit, the boy-friend, was not going to have any problems finding another woman. The man would have stopped traffic. He was so irresistibly sexy that Mary would have killed anyone that would have tried to stop her, if it wasn’t for the fact, she had to obey Eric.

Eric saw the trio coming and smiled. “Well,” Eric said to the blond woman, “you’ve lost a boy-friend, but gained a Master. I see that as a win.”

In minutes they were in Mary’s SUV driving to a nearby hotel. It was a nice multi-story building. There was even a doorman to greet them and a young man swapped Mary’s keys for a ticket. The valet seemed to know Eric, as did the doorman. When they went to the front desk a very attractive woman with curly red hair smiled widely as Eric approached.

“Good evening, Mister Smith,” The woman said. She had on a nametag that said ‘Betty’ and the nipple under the nametag stood out on the thin fabric of her white blouse. Betty was tapping away at the keyboard and sneaking glances at Eric’s face.

“Evening Betty,” Eric said leaning on the counter, “how’re tricks?”

“Everything is fantastic, sir,” Betty said tapping away on the computer mouse. “I have divorced my husband, abandoned all family, and cut myself off from all friends. I am yours whenever you want me, sir.”

“Maybe later,” Eric said. Betty handed him the paper sleeve with two plastic magnetic strip cards. “Right now, I have these three lovelies to fuck until they scream.”

“I’ll be working the desk all night if you desire me,” Betty said and gave the three women, following Eric, smiles while they passed.

The room was on the third floor, and the elevator ride up was short, but in that time, Eric was running his hands up and around Gale’s ass. The muscular blond woman was moaning in erotic pleasure. The room was not far down the wide, well lit, hall with plush ornate carpet. The room itself was large with two rooms, one a sitting or living room, and the other a large bedroom with one King size bed. The bathroom was ornate with marble sinks, copper fixtures, a comfortable looking toilet, and a very large shower that could fit four people at one time.

“Alright,” Eric said as he came into the overly cooled air-conditioned room. “Time to get this party started. You three, rip off your clothes, and I do mean rip.”

Mary grabbed her shirt with both hands and pulled. The new fabric ripped like paper under her muscular arms. Her large breasts fell free to the cool air that made her hard nipples even harder. Mary then grabbed her tight pants, at the crotch, and put some muscle into it. The fabric held for a moment before Mary really put some energy into following her orders, and the sound of ripping material met with similar sounds from the other women. Mary then grabbed hold of her panties, baggy and loose, and she didn’t have to work hard to rip the thin material free from her body. Mary felt better letting her skin be exposed, something about that felt so much better.

“Hell yeah, that’s what I’m talking about,” Eric said and then seemed to realize he still had his shirt and shorts on. He quickly disrobed and his eight-inch cock sprung out from a mass of dark hair. Large balls that looked like small avocados were hanging free in his nut sack. “So, ladies, what do you think of my body?”

There was a pause from the three. It was like looking for the right words, and finding nothing appropriate in an internal lexicon. “Sub-par,” Gale finally said. “Don’t get me wrong, I really want to have sex with you, but I don’t really care for your look.”

Mary found herself nodding her head. She really wanted his cock balls deep inside of her, but it would be better if he had a paper bag over his head, and arms, and torso, and legs. The mystery woman was also nodding her head in agreement.

“I can see that,” Eric said pointing to a large mirror on the wall that they all turned towards. “What you want doesn’t really matter to me, so ladies I command you to see me as the sexiest man you can imagine, sexier in fact.”

Mary gasped as the command took root in her head. Eric was unbelievably sexy. It happened in an instant. Mary wanted to gaze at him in awe at how much sex appeal he had. Mary was getting hot just by looking at his pudgy body, his moderate size dick, his fat face and beady eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sexual attraction is hard to explain. Eric was the definition of male sexuality to Mary.

“When you look at me you get hot and wet with sexual need,” Eric said.

Mary, and the other women, moaned as their pussies became hotter than before, burning. They all felt themselves get wet between their legs, lubing up for the inevitable.

“My touch turns you on, as in all the way on,” Eric said.

Mary wondered what that meant when she felt his hand on the small of her back. Mary’s body was on the edge of an orgasm instantly. It was like her body reformed in an instant and the burning wet need between her legs exploded to fill the rest of her with not just the need to have sex but the undeniable, universal, fundamental force of reality, to have Eric’s sexual rod inside of her.

“With that out of the way let’s get things straight beforehand,” Eric said and turned to face the women. “I am your Master. You will call me Master, you think of me as Master, I am your Master. If we are ever around people who are not already mine, you will call me Eric, but internally you will always think of me as Master.”

Mary felt her mind shift. He was no longer Eric, he was Master. Master was the one to command her mind, body, and soul. Master was her only reason for living. Master is her only true sexual desire.

“I also have no idea what your names are, and I don’t care,” Master said.

“You are Slut One,” Eric said to Mary.

“You are Slut Two,” Eric said to Gale.

“You are Slut Three,” Eric said to the blond porn star.

There was an almost sadistic smile on Master’s face as he looked at his beauties. “I think I might have gone too muscular with you two,” Master said to Slut One and Slut Two. “Fuck it, I don’t care. Slut Two and Slut Three, sixty-nine, now! Make each other cum as much as possible. Slut One, on the bed on your back!”

Mary, or Slut One, followed her commands in less than a heartbeat. Her back was on the bed, and her legs were up and open. She could feel the cool air on her hot and wet pussy. She was on fire, burning with desire, for the fuck that she knew was coming.

“Damn, you are hairy,” Master said.

«LOW SNAP» “Bush”

“Yeah, no, more,” Master said shaking his head.

«LOW SNAP» “Bush”

«LOW SNAP» “Bush”

Slut One felt the skin become more exposed between her legs. She put a hand down there, just above her aching slit, and her fingers ran over only smooth skin. Master’s magic finger snaps had eliminated her bush. It was smoother than when she shaved.

“Much better,” Master said climbing between Mary’s legs.

Slut One felt her Master push his sexy body between her legs. She felt his hands run up and down her muscular legs, up her prominent abs, and to her breasts that were beyond handfuls. Slut One moaned in pleasure as his hands groped and squeezed her huge mounds. He pulled on her nipples, making the pain and pleasure mix to be released in a slow stream of liquid desire between her legs. She then felt him brush the head of his penis along her slit, and she almost climaxed right there. When he pushed into her, Slut One did climax.

Mary couldn’t hold it back. The orgasm was on the verge of being released for the past few minutes, and now with the erotic sexual pleasure inside of her there was nothing she could do. The orgasm rippled along her body making everything flex and jiggle, and pulse. She could feel his cock inside of her as her pussy clamped on it with a death grip. She was shaking in orgasmic pleasure, and she couldn’t stop, didn’t want to stop. She wanted to please and obey, and this was what her Master wanted. Because of this Mary forced her body to slide Master’s cock into her as she climaxed. It took a few seconds for her climax to settle down, and when it did she was left a sweaty mess of leaking cum juices.

“Nice,” Master said. “However, I think that we need to amp up that orgasm. Sluts, listen up, from now on your orgasms will be extreme times ten. Your body will shake, your pussy will squirt, your eyes will roll back, your orgasms will last for at least a minute and a half, and every orgasm will feel better than the last. Your orgasms will be so powerful you’ll be a hair’s breath away from passing out. Now, since I’m fucking Slut One, listen up Slut Two and Three, you will have your extreme orgasms whenever someone claps twice in one second.”

Mary was trying to figure out what that meant when she felt him still inside of her starting to move again. Slut One wasn’t even fully recovered from her first orgasm as his magnificent cock was reloading her climax faster than she’d ever thought possible. He was stroking her from the inside. She used her arms and body to push against him as he pushed into her. Her legs were up on his shoulders as he plowed into her, and she forced her pussy onto him. Slut One’s orgasm was coming on quick, and there was nothing she wanted more than to climax for her Master.

Master was groping her monster breasts when she started to clamp down on his dick. He must have felt it because he let go of her tits and quickly clapped his hands together twice. Mary couldn’t see what was happening, but she could hear and feel it. Just as her own orgasm was about to crest, she felt the bed shake. Slut Two and Three were indeed shaking with powerful orgasms. The sound and smell of female sex juices were simply there, as the pair obeyed. By this time Mary was climaxing, again.

A minute and a half can seem like a long time. It seemed longer to Mary since she had to obey her Master’s commands. Mary’s pussy was spraying like a high-pressure squirt gun. Her body was shaking and she felt like she was fighting for control with an airplane in turbulence as she twisted and turned while her arms, legs, and abs shook. What was the oddest out of everything was her eyes rolled back into her head, and she couldn’t see anything. All Slut One could do is feel as her body was pitched by an orgasm that would have sent the old her to the emergency room.

“That was fun,” Master said getting up. “You’re a good fuck, Slut One. I mean that. There have been some women that barely moved and didn’t seem to care what was going on, but you are really good. For that I’ll give you a treat. Slut One, you love making Sluts Two and Three climax with the double clap.”

Slut One was hearing her Master, and taking in what he was saying, but full understanding was slowly filtering into her mind. She loved making Gale, and Slut Three orgasm. She loved doing that with the double clap command that Master had installed into their minds. It was taking longer than normal to process this.

“Slut One, clap your hands twice quickly,” Master commanded.

Mary’s body burned with the feeling of a post intense workout. She would have moved slowly, like she didn’t want to hurt more, but her Master commanded of her, and she would let nothing stop her. Mary pushed herself to the point of pain as she got her hands up, and did as commanded. She clapped her hands twice quickly.

The instantaneous moans of sexual pleasure came from Gale and Slut Three. Mary relished the sound as she moved her head to see what she had done, and was greeted with a face full of spraying cum juices from Slut Three. Slut One spat out the unexpected sour fluid as her vision was taken momentarily. That lack of sight is what led to getting a knee to the head. Mary was knocked senseless.

Mary’s senses came back to her as she realized she was on her back, her legs were spread wide, and there was a blond head between her muscular thighs. The hot wet tongue of Slut Three stroked Slut One’s slit causing Mary to shake with pleasure. It felt so good to have a woman licking her pussy. Mary wondered why she wasn’t into girls before. Mary felt Slut Three’s fingers rubbing her bare pussy where hair had been thirty minutes before. Mary also felt Slut Three drive her tongue deep into her slit, and slide her mouth up to lick her clit by moving her whole head.

Master was driving into Gale, or Slut Two, as she was eating Slut Three’s ass. Master was standing on the ground as he drove into the muscular blond woman. Slut Two was bouncing as she alternated between sticking her tongue in Slut Three’s ass, and driving her pussy onto Master’s cock. Mary had never dreamed of something even close to this. A woman between her legs, as her best friend tongued this unnamed slut’s ass while a guy they just met and yet now worshiped was driving his god like cock into Gale’s dripping wet pussy. Mary’s imagination didn’t go that far.

“Cum!” Master shouted. “Everyone cum, hard, now!”

The climax was almost painful to Mary. Mary felt Slut Three’s teeth scrape along her sensitive clit. That was part of it. The muscles of her pussy were overworked, and now they were being forced to again go through the cement mixer of a powerful orgasm. It felt so good! The pain, the orgasmic torture, the obedience, and all in blackness of eyes rolled back was as close to the divine Mary had ever come. The command of having an orgasm that went on for ninety seconds was only a suggestion, for Mary her orgasm went on for nearly three minutes.

There was heavy breathing. There were small whimpers of exhausted pleasure. More moans from painful movements of one’s body. Slut One couldn’t tell if she’d passed out, her eyes were closed, or her eyes were still rolled back in her head. Exhaustion that had infused her body from skin to bone was threatening to pull her back into blackness, but she fought to stay awake so she could obey. It took many minutes for her to regain some minor control over her body.

«HIGH SNAP» “Energy”

«HIGH SNAP» “Energy”

“Okay ladies get up, stand at attention, in a line, come on,” Master commanded.

Slut One had felt the energy fill her body, pushing out the fatigue that had been possessing her. She moved like she’d slept for a day, and got her sweaty, cum soaked, and sexually stinking body to standing. Her fellow sluts were also moving as they lined up, with hands sharply at their sides, and feet together. They stood with chests out as Master inspected them.

“I really need to find another way to exercise, but that felt great,” Master said to his sluts. “Now on to what I was actually going to do. You three are great, maybe not you Slut Three. I didn’t get to fuck you, dot, dot, dot, yet. So, here’s what I’m going to do, I need slaves, no, that’s not right, I need women, there we go. I find it so dodgy that I have to go to clubs, or bars, or gyms, or colleges to get women. So, I thought up a way to make women all congregate together for me to come and take as I please. I’m going to start a cult, or commune, or cult, I can’t think of the word, but I’m not going to start it, you will.”

Slut One blinked in confusion and looked at Master. “Cult?” She asked in bewilderment.

“Sure,” Master said finding his shorts and shirt. “Get a bunch of women, cut them off from family and friends, get them all in one place, and then when I’m feeling horny, I’ll swing by, and there will be warm bodies for me to fuck. I won’t have to worry about going out, getting women, deleting memories, making up stories so family and friends won’t worry. I’ll have you do that.”

“I will obey,” Gale said. Slut Two stood there with her overly large breasts on her overly large muscular body, over a pussy that was still dripping juices and semen as she stood at attention. “I will make all worship you, Master.”

“Yeah, I was thinking more like her,” Master said jerking his thumb in the direction of Slut One.

Mary blinked. “Me?” She asked surprised.

“Yeah,” Master said. He pulled his shirt on and positioned it right. “I mean I was at the gym, and you were the less attractive of the two of you.” Master was swinging his finger between Mary and Gale. “I sort of felt bad for you, so I figured, why not make you the one in charge of the compound. That’s the word, cult, commune, and compound, lots of ‘c’s there.”

Mary blinked as her mind raced to figure out how to obey. “I would have no idea how to go about getting women for you, Master,” Mary said.

“Colleges, clubs, gyms, you know where women hang out,” Master said. “I had this idea on how to make it easier for you. I’ll give you a magical power.”

Mary’s eyes went wide at the thought of having some kind of sexual super power. “Like your magical finger snaps?” Mary asked.

“Not exactly, and don’t call it that, it sounds like a cookie,” Master said. “No, I have no idea how I got this power, well I have some idea, but I doubt something that simple would give me this much power. No, you, wait, what’s your name?”

“Slut One,” Mary said.

“No, what was it before I started that?” Master asked.

“Mary DeFrank,” Mary said.

“Well Mary, welcome to being a superior being,” Master said.

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Goddess”

«HIGH SNAP» “Worshipful”

«HIGH SNAP» “Worshipful”

«HIGH SNAP» “Worshipful”

«HIGH SNAP» “Seductive”

«HIGH SNAP» “Seductive”

«HIGH SNAP» “Seductive”

“Ack, that’s a hard word to say,” Master said as he looked at his creation.

Mary had changed. The overly large breasts had shrunk to half their size, which still made them unnaturally large, but not beachball size. Her muscles had also shrunk, but she still had the muscle tone of a fitness instructor. She had wide birthing hips, and a flat tummy. Her hair had taken on a shine and luster that seemed to glow copper. Her skin also seemed to glow as she moved, every movement seemed to project her dominance and command.

“I’m a goddess,” Mary said and looked over at Gale and Slut Three. Both women were gazing upon Mary in reverence of what she now was. Both women were breathing hard as if there wasn’t enough oxygen in the room to keep them alive in the presence of such beauty and power. They didn’t blink as their knees seemed to start to buckle, but only the obedience to their Master kept the women from falling to their knees.

“Oh yeah,” Master said pulling his underwear and shorts on. “You’ll go around, collect women, only women, no men, and do what you want with them. You’re a lesbian, with the exception of me, so you can fuck whoever you want and they’ll love fucking their mistress.”

Mary smiled at Master with her new seductive smile. “Master, I don’t want you to leave,” Mary said pouring on the power of her now elevated godhood. “Stay here, and get your cock out. Give your goddess your cock.”

“HA!” Master laughed. “Oh, I picked a good one for this. Sorry babe, but the power doesn’t work on me. You think I’d look like this if the power worked on me? Nooo. I do applaud the effort. No, you have to go and get women, collect them, and when you see me again, you’ll remember that I am your Master, and you not only obey me, but lust after me with the intensity of a thousand white hot burning suns.”

“I never want to forget you, Master,” Gale said.

“Yeah, but I don’t care what you want,” Master said. “This is about me. So, when I command you will obey. Say it.”

“When you command, I will obey,” Mary said.

“You command, I obey,” Gale said.

“It,” Slut Three said.

“Whatever,” Master said. “Okay you three listen up. You will forget all about me. I will be erased from your conscious memories. Everything I’ve said, and everything we’ve done will be locked away in your mind, only to be retrieved when I show myself to you. Make up whatever to obey my commands, even if you don’t remember me giving you commands.”

There was a pause long enough for Mary to ask in a way that kept her tears in check, “When will we forget about you, Master?”

“You’ll forget all about me by the time you wake up,” Master said.

“Wake up?” Slut Three asked.

“Yeah,” Master said, “because when I snap my fingers, you’ll all have an orgasm so powerful you’ll pass out.”

“Master,” Mary quickly said.

«SNAP»

Mary fell to the wet puddle on the floor as she shook uncontrollably.

* * *

Some many minutes later Mary woke up. She found herself on the floor of a hotel room. This confused her. She swore she was just at the gym. Mary also realized she was naked, but that didn’t really concern her. There was something different. Mary stood up, and found that Gale was also on the floor, but Gale was also different. Mary was very confused her friend had turned into a big breasted female body builder, and was very sexy in Mary’s eyes. There was also a blond woman on the floor with them, and Mary felt herself heat up at the sight of the blond porn star.

Mary also realized she needed a shower. If not to cool off from the lesbian sexual thoughts that were invading her mind, but also because she reeked of sweat and sex. The hotel shower was large, and Mary appreciated that she could move around and inspect her body. There was even a mirror in the shower, so Mary could see all of her, and how unbelievably sexy she now looked. Mary also felt unbelievably sexy. Mary felt far beyond that. Mary felt like she was more, much more than before. It dawned on Mary that she was not something mortal as she once was. Mary realized what she truly was.

“Hello,” Gale’s voice came from the bathroom’s doorway. “Hello, who’s in there?”

“It’s me Gale, Mary,” Mary said hearing her voice and how alluring it was now.

“Mary,” Gale said confused. “Something’s wrong. Where are we, why do I smell and feel like I’ve been having sex all night? Who’s that woman on the floor out there?”

“I have no idea who that is on the floor out there,” Mary said getting the last of the soap off her now luscious body. “I’m not sure where we are, or how we got here.”

“I think I’ve changed,” Gale said and it sounded like she was looking at herself in the mirror.

“I know I’ve changed,” Mary said turning off the water.

“Into what?” Gale asked.

With flourish that would have been appropriate in a movie, Mary threw the shower curtain aside to reveal her body. “I have turned into a Goddess!” Mary yelled.

Gale stared at Mary. Mary grinned as Gale’s eyes went wide, and then wider still. Gale’s nude body was frozen for a moment. Then Gale’s abdomen flexed, and her pussy also clenched as the blond woman dropped to her knees. “Command me Goddess,” Gale said her face to the floor.

Mary laughed. She laughed in a way that what was happening was only funny to her. “I will command you,” Mary said to Gale in a predatory tone. “I will command, and you will obey, and you’ll love every second of whatever I desire. You’ll love it, because you love me, your Goddess.”

“I love you Goddess,” Gale said her face still on the floor. Her body was glistening from new sweat that had popped out as she found her true purpose in life, serving her Goddess.

“I know you do,” Mary said. “Now I command you to go wake up that woman out there, and both of you take a shower to clean up. It won’t pay to present ourselves to the world looking like we’d just had an orgy. Then we’ll find a place where I can have hundreds if not thousands of women worshiping me.”

“Work should have a list of places for that purpose, Goddess,” Gale said getting to her feet.

“Yes, but we don’t work there anymore,” Mary said and Gale shot her a look. “They will work for us. All will worship at the feet of me, and all women will be my sexual playthings. You are my sexual plaything, right?”

“YES!” Gale yelled out with force. “I am your sexual plaything, as all women should be!”

* * *

Eric was sitting at the hotel security desk watching the monitors. The third floor finally had movement. Eric moved in the chair to get a better look. Betty had to move too in order to keep his cock in her mouth. Eric zoomed in on the suite as he watched his distant slaves leave the room.

Eric wished there was sound as he watched the three women leave the room, buck naked. Mary was clearly in the lead as she walked down the hall. Even in the poor-quality camera it was clear she was enjoying the attention from the two women that trailed respectfully.

One of the hotel room doors opened and out came a young couple. The man was tall, thin, and blond wearing a tuxedo. The woman was shorter, darker hair, and full figured wearing a long evening gown. The couple came out of their room giggling.

Eric watched in interest as Mary stopped and held up her hand, palm first. The couple seemed to suddenly stop, frozen, with a startled look. The pair faced Mary, and almost instantly dropped to their knees bowing. The look of worshipfulness in their eyes was almost disturbing in the intensity. Mary said something and with the flick of her finger the man jumped up and ran back into the couple’s room.

The woman clearly was commanded to stand up for she did so with eyes downcast. Mary walked up to her, lifted the woman’s chin, and then planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips. The woman clearly kissed back, with her arms starting to run all over Mary’s body.

Eric laughed at this, and his cock popped out of Betty’s mouth. She quickly grabbed Eric’s dick and shoved it back into her hot wet mouth. Eric looked on in interest as Mary shoved the woman back with her two other slaves.

“I think this is going to be too slow,” Eric said down to Betty. “So, Betty, um, Slut One, is going to need help bringing women into the fold. You are going to help her my dear.”

“I’ll do anything and everything I can for you, Master,” Betty said.

“Not for me,” Eric said, “for your new Goddess. You will help her collect women. Let me help you with that.”

«HIGH SNAP» “Enchanting”

«HIGH SNAP» “Enchanting”

«HIGH SNAP» “Enchanting”

«HIGH SNAP» “Enchanting”

«HIGH SNAP» “Flirtatious”

«HIGH SNAP» “Flirtatious”

«HIGH SNAP» “Flirtatious”

«HIGH SNAP» “Flirtatious”

«HIGH SNAP» “Ravishing”

«HIGH SNAP» “Ravishing”

«HIGH SNAP» “Ravishing”

«HIGH SNAP» “Ravishing”

«HIGH SNAP» “Coercive”

«HIGH SNAP» “Coercive”

«HIGH SNAP» “Coercive”

«HIGH SNAP» “Coercive”

“Now head on out and meet your new Goddess,” Eric said.

Betty was blinking as she stood up. She was all but thrown out of the security office by Eric. She felt different, smoother, lighter, with more energy both physical and sexual. Betty caught a glimpse in a distant mirror of her sexy face that could stop traffic. She saw her breasts were larger, her body slimmer, and her face more tempting. Betty wondered what Eric meant by going out to meet her new Goddess.

“Aren’t you a sexy thing?” A voice said, in a sing song voice behind Betty, that sent a shiver of pleasure down Betty’s body, right to her pussy.

Betty turned to make sure the woman who owned that voice knew where she stood. Betty was so beautiful that she could have anyone she wanted, man or woman. As soon as Betty saw Mary such thoughts vanished. Mary, this woman above all women, this person that was above all other mortals made Betty feels mall, weak, and inferior. Betty didn’t stop herself from falling to her knees in submission of her will to her Goddess.

“How may I please you Goddess?” Betty desperately wanted to know.

“Help me bring more women under my control so I can fuck their brains out,” Mary said.

“I will obey you with every fiber of my being, Goddess,” Betty said knowing it was true.

The End, Of This One