The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Eye

Kyle nervously sat, waiting in professor Blu’s office. He couldn’t believe he had been late to class again. It was the second time this week, and only the third time in the whole semester, but unfortunately this time he had missed a pop quiz. Kyle had an A in Ms. Blu’s class, but his chances of keeping it now were slim to none. He entertained the idea of sweet-talking his professor into letting him make up the points somehow, but realized that wasn’t going to happen. He was so nervous talking to Ms. Blu. Even when she called on him in class, he could barely get a word out. She was so much smarter than him and so good looking that he was completely intimidated around her. Professor Blu was the most beautiful woman that Kyle had ever seen. She was only a few years older than him, but her maturity level and how she presented herself made her seem completely unapproachable to him.

Kyle had never been in her office before and he was surprised that there was a sofa chair in there for guests. He sat down in it and noticed that professor Blu had a strange blue painting on her wall. It was a painting of nothing, but looking at it was helping him to take his mind off of his impending meeting with his teacher. What would Ms. Blu do to him? Would she yell at him? Would she tell him how disappointed she was in him? He focused harder on the painting trying to keep collected. Just then professor Blu walked in and startled him. His eyes immediately hit the floor.

“I see you were staring at my magic eye painting” she said. “If you stare at it long enough, you can see something hidden.”

“Oh” Kyle nervously exclaimed. It was all he could get out. His eyes still hadn’t left the floor. Everything about Ms. Blu was perfect in his mind. She had amazing eyes, a perfect, well-toned figure, and she was more intelligent than he could ever hope to be.

“Now Kyle” she said sternly, “I can’t have you showing up late to my class. It’s disrespectful and it’s a distraction to my other students. I consider you to be my best student, but if you keep this up, you’re going to end up in the dog house. Now what should we do about this quiz you missed?”

Kyle apologized profusely, his eyes glued to the floor.

Seeing his current mental state, Ms. Blu laughed a little bit and said “Don’t be so worried Kyle. It was only one little pop quiz. Tell you what, I know you always do the reading for my class and I know you would have done well, so you can make up all the points from that quiz right now if you can tell me what is hidden in my painting. Just relax and breathe deep, I’ll give you five minutes to find it.”

Kyle looked at Ms. Blu and then he looked at the painting. He took a deep breath and he started to concentrate on the painting. She pulled out a blue stopwatch from inside her desk drawer and set it on the table so that Kyle would know that he was being timed.

“You look too tense” Ms. Blu said, “Why don’t you lean back in your chair and relax your muscles. It’ll be easier for you to see it if can calm down and concentrate. It’s a very comfy chair Kyle. Can’t you feel all your muscles loosening up?”

Kyle could feel exactly what Ms. Blu was telling him. Her soft voice was helping him relax in the soft, sofa chair.

“Now why don’t you take another deep breath and relax your feet.” Ms. Blu instructed. “Feel your whole legs relax as you concentrate on the painting. Just concentrate on the painting…and my voice. I promise that the only way you can figure this out is if you’re able to relax your eyes and look deep into the painting. Now let your waist and your stomach relax. Your whole body from the waist down is completely relaxed.”

Kyle could feel a warm numbness running up his body. It felt so good that he didn’t care to stop it. He just listened to her voice and concentrated harder on the painting.

“Now take another deep breath and let your chest and arms completely relax. Just block everything out except for the deep Blu painting and my beautiful voice.”

Ms. Blu now stood up from her desk and walked over to Kyle. His heart rate and his breathing increased as she approached. Standing next to him, she said “Relax your entire body now, as you stare deeply into the blue painting.” Kyle did his best to continue to relax and look at the painting. He so desperately wanted to see what was in the image. Ms. Blu was now right behind Kyle whispering instructions into his ear. Her perfume was intoxicating and he started to feel woozy as she continued to whisper in his ear. She instructed him to relax his chest and his arms and his neck and his face. His whole body was completely relaxed. He focused harder on the painting knowing that now would be his best chance to see it.

“Do you see the image in the painting yet?” Ms. Blu asked as she slowly massaged his temples. “It’s my deep blue eyes in the painting Kyle. And underneath them is something else. It’s a word, can you see it? It says OBEY. The painting is telling you that my beautiful blue eyes must always be obeyed.”

She now stood in front of him, blocking his view of the painting, and positioned her eyes directly in front of his. “Stare deeply into my eyes Kyle and fall deeply under my control. You are beyond resisting now. I am perfect and superior to you in every way and you no longer need to think for yourself because I will do all of your thinking for you! It makes no sense to resist because you’re beyond the point of resisting. And besides, you know deep down that you would never want to resist me. I’m so much smarter than you and I always know what’s best.”

It made so much sense to Kyle. He was so deep and he felt so good and he knew that professor Blu knew what he needed so much better than he did.

“Now slave…” Ms. Blu said in a commanding tone as she stood over him. “I am your mistress and from now on you will refer to me as such! You will only call me Mistress Blu and you will only refer to yourself as slave. Kyle is gone forever and now “slave” is who you are. As a slave, you have no will or desire to question my instructions, you simply do as you’re told by me. When you are under my control, this is who you are.”

Ms. Blu leaned in and stared deeply into her new slaves eyes.

“Whenever you see anything blue, it will reinforce all my commands and take you down even deeper under my control.”

Mistress Blu had Kyle so deep now that he was beyond resistance of any kind. She ordered him off the chair and to his knees and he complied immediately. He was staring deeply into her mesmerizing blue eyes, without any trace of an expression on his face.

“Alright slave, I will now teach you a lesson in respect.”

Mistress Blu slipped her shoes off and ordered Kyle to kiss her feet. Kyle obeyed without so much as a hint of resistance.

Mistress Blu giggled as Kyle’s kisses tickled her feet. As he worshiped her feet, she continued to deepen him.

“Keep kissing slave. From now on, when I snap my fingers and say sleep, you will fall into this very deep and peaceful sleep. You will be completely obedient and responsive to my voice when you are in this state of sleep. Do you understand?”

Kyle was able to mutter “yes mistress” as he continued to kiss the feet of his mistress.

“Very good slave. Now I want you to strip for your mistress. You will always desire to be naked when in the presence of your mistress.”

Kyle started to strip down completely. Ms. Blu giggled at the sight of Kyle struggling to unzip his pants due to his increasingly growing erection.

Kyle stood naked before his mistress.

“Sit down slave” she ordered “and make yourself comfortable”

Kyle fell back into her soft, blue sofa and awaited his next command.

“Slave, I am going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them truthfully and to the best of your ability. You’ve been a student of mine for a couple of months now, have you ever thought about me as being more than just your teacher?”

“Yes mistress” Kyle responded “I’ve fantasized about you a lot.”

“And what do we do in your fantasy?” Mistress Blu inquired.

Ring Ring

Mistress Blu heard a phone ringing in Kyle’s backpack. Kyle stood motionless and unresponsive to the noise. Mistress Blu rummaged through the backpack and found his phone.

“Who is Jessica?” she asked Kyle as she looked down at the caller I.D. on the phone.

“She’s my girlfriend.” Kyle answered.

“Well we will deal with her later, but for now I am only interested in continuing your enslavement to me. Now, continue to tell me about your fantasies involving me.” Mistress Blu said.

Kyle explained that he had often fantasized about staying after class to be tutored by her, only to end up being seduced and fucked by her.

Ms. Blu blushed at the innocent student’s fantasy. “And when you are having sex with your girlfriend, do you ever pretend that she is me?”

“Sometimes.” Kyle responded.

“Well from now on, it will be always. The only way you will ever be able to get excited for sex is when you think about me.” Mistress Blu commanded.

She was generally pleased with his responses and decided that she would end her session with him for now. There would be many more days for her to have fun with him.

“Alright slave, you’ve done well today and now it’s time for you to go.”

Ms. Blu walked over to her desk and opened up the top drawer. She pulled out a CD and placed it into Kyle’s backpack.

“You will obey your mistress by playing this CD in your computer twice a day every day. The images and sounds will help you to better serve me…and you want to serve me. You must serve me. Now you must do one last thing for me before I awaken you. I want you to run all the way back to your dorm room. You will not stop for anything, not even university police. When you get back to your room, you will be awakened from my spell, and you will realize that you are wearing only a backpack. You will have no recollection of where you’ve been or why you’re naked. You will not remember anything that has happened in this office today, but you will remember meeting with me and making up the points for your quiz. When you get home, you will have a burning desire to listen to your new favorite CD twice a day, every day on your computer. Now Go!”