The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Dildo

by Pan

“Quit it!” Sandra cried, as her roommate waved the pink plastic dick in her face.

I couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing.

I’d been dating Sandra for a few months now, but I’d never actually gone back to her place before. She’d warned me that her roommate was a pest, but…I dunno. When we’d immediately been greeted by him brandishing a pink sex toy, I’d still been surprised.

“Come on, Sandra,” he teased. “Just a little suck.”

“No!” she said, rolling her eyes. She was clearly irritated, but not like…furious. As I would have expected. “Come on, Luke, you know what happens!”

“What happens?” I asked, unable to stop myself.

She threw me a glare.

“It’s a magic dildo,” she said with a sigh.

“A…magic dildo?”

“Yeah. If it gets in my mouth, I turn into a slut for the next twenty-four hours.”

I raised one eyebrow.

“Okay…”

“It sounds dumb,” she said, “but it’s true. I have to suck the cock of whoever put it in my mouth.”

“But…you’re a lesbian.”

“Not after the magic dildo, I’m not. Luke, quit it!”

With a cackle, Luke put the toy back in his pocket, and left the two of us alone.

Sandra turned to me. I mustn’t have been as effective at hiding my disbelief as I’d intended, because her shoulders slumped as soon as she saw my face.

“This is why I didn’t want you to meet my roommate,” she mumbled.

“Sandra, what are you talking about?”

“Luke’s a little terrorist. He loves that stupid dildo of his.”

“Wait, are you being serious?”

“Yeah,” she said, leaning her head against my shoulder. “I know how ridiculous it sounds, but he got it from a wizard. It’s a real thing.”

We sat in silence for a few minutes as I processed what Sandra was telling me.

“So,” I said slowly. “Just…humor me.”

“Oh god,” she said, her voice muffled. “Please. Don’t.”

“I have to understand,” I said. “Your roommate…”

“Luke.”

“Right. Luke. Luke got a…magic dildo.”

“Yup.”

“From a wizard.”

“Uh huh.”

“And if it goes into your mouth…”

“Yeah.”

“…you become a slut and suck his cock for twenty-four hours.”

“Well, I don’t suck his cock for twenty-four hours straight.”

“Sure…”

“I mean, for the next twenty-four hours, I become a complete slut for his cock.”

“But just for sucking it.”

“Right. Because the magic dildo went in my mouth.”

“And so you’ve…you’ve sucked your roommate’s cock?”

“Oh, yeah. Hundreds of times.”

I blanched.

Hundreds of times?”

“He’s had it for years now. When he first got it, he used to use it all the time. Now he just does it to fuck with me when I bring girls home.”

“Sandra, you know this sounds…”

She cut me off.

“I know how stupid it sounds, but please…just trust me. It’s true. Can we drop it?”

I wanted to drop it. I did.

But Sandra was clearly out of her fucking mind, and so I couldn’t.

When I’d first met Sandra, I’d thought that she was cute. Then we’d gotten to know each other, and I’d realized she was more than cute—she was smart. Funny. Creative. Kind.

For a while, I guess I’d had the question at the back of my head—y’know. She seems so great; what’s wrong with her?

Well, it seemed I had my answer.

She was fucking insane.

“Why do you still live here?” I asked, hoping that these questions would somehow…I dunno, un-crazy Sandra.

She looked confused.

“I don’t want to move. What if I end up with a terrible housemate?”

I opened my mouth, but decided to drop it.

“Okay.” I said. “Okay. Let’s talk about something else. Anything else.”

For the next forty minutes, we discussed the latest Miyazaki film. I’d loved it, Sandra hadn’t been as keen.

When the conversation started to taper off, I was feeling a little calmer.

A little.

“So…” I said, and I could tell that Sandra immediately knew what I was talking about. “So you just let him…”

“I don’t let him,” she replied with a huff. “He just does it.”

“So you just…”

“I don’t want to,” she said insistently. “It’s the dildo!”

“Right. The magic dildo.”

“Yes! The magic dildo.”

“Does it work on anyone?”

“Of course.”

“So…why does he use it on you?”

“I told you, to embarrass me in front of my girlfriends.”

“He gets you to give him head to embarrass you?”

“And I guess cos I’m here. Y’know. Convenient.”

I sighed. It seemed that my girlfriend was not un-crazyable.

“Sandra, you know how fucked up this is?”

“I know,” she whined, rolling her eyes. “It’s stupid.”

“It’s not just stupid, it’s…”

I took a deep breath. I couldn’t believe that I’d somehow managed to get sucked into all this.

Counting to ten, I wondered if I was being a little unfair. Sandra had never shown any signs of insanity before (unless you count not liking sushi)—maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe there was more to this than met the eye.

When I reached ten, I tried again.

“Sandra, I get that you’re bi.”

“I’m not.”

I wanted to throw my head back in exasperation.

“What would you call it when you’re a girl who’s given hundreds of blowjobs.”

“Yeah, to my roommate. Who has a magic dildo. You know that doesn’t count.”

“I get that you’re bi,” I continued, after taking a moment. “And that’s fine. I’ve been with bi chicks. But…jay eff cee, Sandra.”

Sandra threw herself onto the bed and buried her face in a pillow.

“If you want to go, I get it.”

There was a long silence as I thought about it.

On one hand, I did want to go. Sandra was either crazy, or she had some kind of weird… dildo fantasy.

Either way, it was…it was a lot.

I mean, if she liked sucking her roommate’s cock, fair enough. Weird, but I could deal. But if she couldn’t even own it.

On the other hand…I liked her. I really liked her.

I liked her a lot.

I’m not a behavioral scientist or anything, but I suddenly remembered learning something about this in a psych class. Like, when you’re the victim of abuse, it’s very easy to construct a narrative so that it’s ‘not your fault’ or whatever. Maybe Luke had abused Sandra, and she’d constructed some kind of fantasy about a wizard and a magic dildo to justify it.

Maybe none of this was her fault.

And then, lurking at the back of my mind, there was another thought. A thought that I was trying desperately not to let out:

I found it kind of hot.

Yeah, I’m a lesbian. But there had always been something about blowjobs that I’d found weirdly erotic. On the rare occasion that I’d watch porn, it would always be straight porn that I watched. A guy fucking a girl didn’t do anything for me, but a guy getting head…

I was getting a little squirmy just thinking about it.

When I’d been in teenager, before I’d admitted to myself that I was gay, I’d had a boyfriend for a while. And yeah, I’d given him head. I’d never loved it, but it didn’t like…repulse me. Not like when he said he wanted to fuck. I shut that shit down real hard.

So yeah, the idea of a magic dildo that could turn my girlfriend into a cock-sucking slut…it was ridiculous, obvs. It was either abuse, or denial, or just flat-out insanity.

But there was something oddly appealing about the idea.

I buried that thought deep, and tried focused on what was important.

My relationship. Sandra.

I kind of loved her, a little. Perhaps.

Maybe a lot.

I blushed. That thought was relegated to the back of the brain as well. Not the time to be thinking about it.

(I loved her.)

“Okay,” I said slowly. “Sandra.”

“Yeah?”

Her voice was still muffled by the pillow.

“If this ‘magic dildo’ is real…”

“It is.”

“…then why don’t we prove it? Borrow it from Luke, and…—“

“He won’t give it up,” Sandra interrupted. “He knows that if I ever get my hands on it, I won’t give it back.”

“Fine,” I said. “Show me how it works, and I’ll believe you.”

Sandra pulled her head up from the pillow. I hadn’t even realized that she’d been crying.

“You want to watch me suck my roommate’s cock for a day?”

Yes.

“No!” I protested immediately. “No, of course not.”

“Then…”

Her eyes widened.

“You want him to use it on you?”

“Oh god, no!”

My voice wavered slightly on that one. Did I?

No. No, I was a lesbian. I didn’t want to suck cock. I mean, maybe a little. But the trouble with cocks is that they’re attached to guys, and I don’t like guys.

I like Sandra.

“No,” I repeated. Not that it matters, I reminded myself. None of this is real.

Sandra was giving me a long, watery-eyed stare.

“I really like you,” she said quietly.

“I really like you,” I said, way too fast.

We moved to the bed. Our lips met. We’d kissed before, but…I dunno. This one felt different. Special.

“Do you think I’m the worst?” Sandra asked softly.

“Of course not,” I said.

“Do you believe me?” she asked. In response, I kissed her again.

After a few minutes of slow, tender kisses, she pulled back.

“Okay,” she said, her eyes downcast. “Follow me.”

I’d hoped that she wouldn’t notice me avoiding the question. I guess I’d just hoped that my kisses would…I dunno, distract her.

I’m pretty good at kissing.

“Hey Luke,” Sandra said, entering the room without knocking. He was on a bed in the middle of the room, playing with his phone. The dildo was beside him.

“Yo,” he said, not looking up from his phone. When he noticed that I’d followed Sandra in, his eyes lit up, and he grabbed the toy. “Oh, hey!”

Sandra turned to me.

“You sure you want to do this?”

I didn’t say anything. I mean, I wasn’t sure that I wanted to do it.

But I knew that we had to. Or else I’d always wonder. Y’know?

After the pause had stretched on for almost a minute, Sandra sighed, and turned back to her roommate.

“Show her how it works,” she said, sitting on his bed and opening her mouth.

Luke didn’t even say anything in response. He just grinned, grabbed the pink dildo, and slowly placed the tip in his roommate’s mouth.

The change was instantaneous. Her eyes lit up, then got a sort of…smoky look to them. Until it shifted, I hadn’t even been aware of Sandra’s body-language. Her body had been facing me, her eyes occasionally darting to my face for my approval.

As soon as the toy entered her mouth, it was like I didn’t even exist.

“Luke,” she said softly. “Can I blow you?”

“Sure thing,” Luke said, glancing at me with a grin. “You wanna watch?”

“No,” I answered immediately, making no move to leave.

I just watched, as my girlfriend enthusiastically dropped to her knees and pulled out Luke’s dick.

One hundred percent of the dicks I’ve seen have either been in porn, or belonged to my highschool boyfriend’s. Luke’s dick was somewhere between the two, in terms of quality. Length, I guess. Looks.

I stared at it, transfixed.

Like I said, I’ve spent a lot of time watching girls give head. But generally it’s while I feel vaguely guilty for rubbing one out, so I’ve never really…paid attention to the technique. And when I was in my only ever heterosexual relationship, ‘skill’ wasn’t really a factor. My boyfriend had a girl’s mouth on his dick—that was all that mattered, and it was always minutes (if not seconds) before he came.

So this was the first time in my life I’d actually noticed the specifics of what goes into a blowjob. The way that Sandra looked up at him; the soft moan she gave as her tongue reached out to taste his skin; the smooth way she took his entire member in her mouth, down her throat…

“Okay,” I said, as she started making a soft gagging sound. It sounded exactly like the porn I’d spent way too many hours watching. “That’s enough.”

Neither Sandra nor Luke seemed to hear me. His attention was now entirely on her bobbing head.

“I get it,” I said. “You can stop now.”

Luke turned to face me. He had a smug smile on his face.

“Not for another twenty-four hours, she can’t.”

I wanted to give a snappy retort, but my words died in my throat.

“You can come back for her tomorrow,” he said. “Or you can stay and watch.”

I absolutely didn’t want to stay and watch.

I so desperately wanted to stay and watch. My girlfriend’s eyes were closed—even as he carried on the conversation with me, Luke was steady pounding into her mouth, fucking her throat.

“This doesn’t prove anything,” I said, hoping he couldn’t notice my words were trembling slightly.

“Oh?”

“Yeah,” I said, speaking slightly too fast. “I mean, this is how she justifies what you do to her. This is how she justifies the…the abuse.”

“Abuse? Look at her.”

I did. Sandra was gently massaging her roommate’s balls with one hand as she gave him head.

“You think she wants to do this?”

“No,” Luke admitted. “But I think that she’s enjoying it. Look.

A second glance showed me exactly what he was referring to. Sandra had one hand between her legs as she blew him.

She was playing with herself as he penetrated her throat.

I shivered.

“I think she’s having a damn good time.”

I had to admit…he was right. I’d seen my girlfriend get off enough to recognize the signs—she was getting close.

“Still,” I said. “She only lets herself have a good time because…because…”

“You don’t want to believe this is happening,” Luke drawled, “be my guest. But I only have twenty-four hours before this wears off, so I’m going to enjoy myself. It isn’t a big room. You know the way out.”

I glanced at the door.

“Sandra?”

It was as though she couldn’t hear it.

“Of course,” Luke continued. “There is one way I could prove to you that this is real…”

“No,” I said, without hesitation. “No.”

I’d known he was going to suggest it. Sandra’s roommate was obviously a sleaze, and I was at least as attractive as she was. We were a cute couple.

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to…you can’t…”

“If you don’t believe it’s real,” he said slowly, “what’s the harm?”

An image flashed through my head—Sandra and I, both on our knees, tasting his dick.

“No,” I said again, but quieter.

The two of us, blowing him together.

“No…”

“Come here,” he said, picking up the pink toy.

I took a step towards him. Sandra was so close, she could have reached out and grabbed my leg, had she not been entirely focused on her task.

“Closer,” he said.

I took another step. Sandra’s hair brushed against my bare calf as she frantically blew her roommate.

“I love you,” I said softly. She didn’t react.

“Open wide,” he said, and I did.