The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Beauty of the Magic Beach (Hurghada)

This story takes place in The Magic Beach resort in Hurghada (Egypt). The magic beach is owned by Mr Khan. Imagine a well groomed, tall and confident man whose presence fills the room with his character as soon as he enters. He commands respect from everyone in his surrounding. The magic demeanor of Mr khan enabled the Magic Beach resort to become the most prominent resort in Egypt. It had a class of its own.

Russian and Ukraine guests swarmed the pools to take selfies in bikinis. Often the boyfriends could be seen at the bar while the ladies were relaxing under the shade. Music filled the pool area. Making girls want to dance or pose and feel sexy. This was a wonderful place for romance or seduction of the sexiest kind. The British and American guests preferred to drink and play party games. It was probably due to these guests that Mr Khan decided to hire a Hypnotist 3 nights a week. “Erotic hypnosis at the Magic Beach resort” sounded perfect and Mr Khan made a big push to make it as successful and erotic as possible. Too often hypnotists became repetitive or cheesy. Khan wanted to make the hypnosis become a part of the culture of the resort. Erotic Hypnosis effecting everyone’s mood and actions.

The show had been going on for a few weeks and already the differences were noticeable. One difference was that sun tan lotion sales shot through the roof. The reason for this change was probably due to the erotic hypnotist suggesting to ALL the hypnotized girls “it feels so good, so pleasurable, to feel hands rubbing sun tan lotion on your skin. You will feel compelled to ask people to help you. You will not be able to stop yourself from asking people to help you rub lotion onto your back. You will love the feeling of their hands massaging the lotion into your skin. So good. So pleasurable. Loving it more and more. The desire is so intense right now. You crave it so much. Whenever you are by the pool you will suddenly realise how urgently you need sun tan lotion on your body. You will feel totally compelled to ask someone to help you rub lotion onto your skin.”

The men were hypnotized to think a little differently. Their suggestions went along these lines:

“Remember the last time your cock was at its strongest. Fully erect and completely hard and ready. Feel how proud you were to have such a strong cock. In this resort you will constantly be horny. Constantly be strong. You might have some instances when your cock relaxes but this holiday will be the most intense for your cock. You will be completely horny and unable to hide it. Your cock… so proud...so strong. Feel it now, your cock starting to get harder and harder. Totally hard right now. Deep in your subconscious. Let your legs open to make space for your big cock. Your big balls. Open your legs now. Be so proud” All the men on stage could be seen with their legs wide open and horny as hell. The hypnotist continued “Your cock will be hard at this resort. It feels like a magic curse. Cock curse. Impossible to let your cock relax. You will not be shy. You will be proud. Alway proud to have a hard cock. So good. So strong. You will NOT take notice of other men being horny. You will ignore it completely.”

You could imagine the effects of these hypnotic words on the guests. The women loved this. The idea of all the men walking with a boner was exciting to them. Men feeling so proud to be hard that they strutted around the pool area in swimming trunks. Their hard cocks were on display. Costumes left nothing to the imagination.

Polina and Vlad from Ukraine were on their honeymoon. They were married for 3 years but were not in a position to go abroad for a honeymoon until now. Although they had their struggles they were very much in love. He loved her because she was extremely sexy with a great pair of tits and she loved him because he could fuck her the way she needed. This was a chance to get away from working life and stress and detox from city life. They had both volunteered for the hypnosis show and been great subjects. Polina went extremely deep and was given all the normal suggestions as well as a few more. Vlad was hypnotized to accept all his wife’s behaviour as normal. He never thought it was strange at all when she wore 2 pairs or g strings to the hypnosis show on the second night. He never thought it was strange that Polina gave her panties to John the hypnotist whenever he asked for them and would instantly put on any panties that John gave to her. Polina gladly and obediently removed her panties and gave them to John with a huge smile on her face. Vlad looked at it and thought nothing of it. He was probably sitting there as hard as a rock. A tall blonde girl removed her black panties and gave them to John. They were wet. John could smell the damp juices. When John held the panties in the air and told Polina to wear them she obediently obeyed. Standing up and taking the panties from John and then instantly stepping into them. She pulled them all the way up to her crotch. She put her dress back down and then went back to her chair on stage.

John the hypnotist had a very sexy pair of panties in his pocket the next day as he was going to the pool. Pink Crotchless panties. G-string that strapped the waist way above the hips. It was a special gift for Polina. Polina and Vlad were sunbathing together before the sun got too intense. As John walked over to the couple he offered to rub suntan lotion onto her back. Polina was so happy to hear this offer. She squealed with excitement as she grabbed her suntan lotion and gave it to John. As she turned he back she took a deep breathe in anticipation of the perfect erotic fingers from the hypnotist. She was expecting the pleasure. The intense feeling of surrender and obedience. As John massaged her back she became eve more aroused than she anticipated. The hands of a sex god. She was in heaven and her pussy was pulsing… throbbing… dripping. The hands were rubbing her sides now. Brushing past her side-boob. At first it could have been an accident, but his hands were getting more and more confident as they felt more and more of her skin. She was completely unable to think straight. Totally unable to resist his touch. Letting his fingers roam her body wherever he wanted with her husband sitting right beside her (cock as hard as a rock). She started to squirm and pant. It was getting too much for her and she was slowly feeling the heat between her legs morph into the pre-orgasmic feeling. Fuck it was too intense… and his hands were only rubbing sun tan lotion on her side-breast. Groping and massaging her breasts into total ecstasy. Before leaving Polina on the edge of her orgasm John kindly asekd Polina to hand over her panties and wear the ones from his pocket instead. Her mind was still cloudy and slow from her orgasmic massage. Her resistance was gone and she completely agreed. Pulling her bikini bottom off infront of her husband and handing the warm and wet clothing to the hypnotist, then gladly taking the pink crotchless g-string and stepping into them. Polina pulled them up and then lay back down on her back. She really urgently needed John to complete the suntan lotion on her front. You can imagine how this went. As soon as his hands touched her skin with the excuse of putting suntan lotion on her she started to squirm, moan and pussy throb. Vlad was just relaxing and getting even hornier than before as his wife was being brought to an orgasm. The best orgasm of Polina’s life. She was at the mercy of John’s magic hands. She never even resisted when he put lotion on her pussy. It felt so pleasurable to Polina. Her pussy needed his touch. So much. Her pussy needed the ‘lotion’ urgently… deep inside her. Deeper and deeper until Polina came. Her cum was all over her legs and stomach. The hypnotist was rubbing her cum into her skin as if it was lotion. Her inner thighs needed it.

Initially Mr Khan was concerned about the reputation of the Magic Beach resort. However he soon realised that photos of beautiful Europeans getting aroused by the pool was great for business. This was the resort to go to for new experiences. Young couples and single men would see this place as a paradise on earth. Khan saw the potential of having certain triggers installed for the guests. Triggers specific for marketing. Instagram mostly.

John the hypnotist was on stage. Polina and Vlad were compelled on stage again for a deep hypnotic experience. A few other young couples were on stage. Some were new but most had been hypnotized a few times already. For some reason they were compelled to go on stage every time they heard the into music to the show. Mr Khan walked on stage in his suit and tie and joined John at the front. He nodded to the hypnotist to indicate that he was ready to go ahead with the plan. John started talking to the hypnotized volunteers “This is Mr Khan. He is the owner of the resort. He is the reason why all of you are so happy right now. You feel a strong desire to make Mr Khan happy. Whenever you see Mr khan you will say “thank you Mr Khan, sir”. This will come out automatically. Let your mind absorb this now. Feel it. Slowly hear your mind say these words as you imagine seeing Mr khan. Saying the words now … THANK… YOU .. MR .. KAHN .. SIR.” The volunteers all repeated those words mindlessly as they imagined seeing Mr Khan in front of them. “If Mr Khan requests a photo of you, or with you, YOU WILL feel enthusiastic about it. Every part of you will need and want photos taken immediately. You will dress and pose in any way Mr Khan suggests. With every photo taken you will become more and more sexy. More and more mindless. Your mind becomes more and more obedient and sexy as photos are taken. You will feel it is your duty to post these photos to social media. Let these suggestions go deep into your subconscious.” The hypnotist repeated these commands until the volunteers understood them subconsciously.

If you go online now to Polina’s instagram you will find a photo of her bent over in her bikini. She has writing on her Ukranian ass cheeks. It was from a rubber stamp saying “property of the MAGIC BEACH” over both cheeks. Imagine it. She still loves the time Mr khan stamped her ass and ordered her to bend over for a photo. She is not the only one. Vlad also has a photo of himself on facebook. Vlad was on his knees. He had taken off all his clothes except his boxers. Some photos were taken of him bowing and submitting while others were of upright. Mr Khan requested a photo of Polina squeezing her husbands cock. The couple were so docile that they agreed without thinking. She cupped his balls and penis and squeezed, causing great pain to her husband.Polina’s mind was becoming more and more obedient after each photo. She was initially surprised that her man could be made to do so many degrading and humiliating things but she slowly understood that the power of Mr Khan was too great, even for her man. You won’t see the photo of Polina giving Mr Khan a blow job. That photo was not good for marketing. Sometimes Polina still masterbates to the memory of her husband obeying another man. A more powerful man. A man that deserves a blow job whenever he asks for it.