The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Made a Unicorn

Logline: At her best friend Ann’s apartment, Charlotte tries to remember why she ever agreed to have a threesome in the first place.

Note: Thanks for reading! Feel free to send any feedback to

“Thank you so much​ again for doing this,” Ann said as she took my coat. Her apartment smelled like creeping lavender.

“Um, sure,” I said as I unwound a scarf from around my neck. My friend gazed at me with wide, excited eyes.

Why was I doing this again? When Ann and her boyfriend Nick first approached me about joining them for a threesome, I was certain that I would end the conversation as soon as possible with a firm “No thank you.” It had nothing to do with my distaste for Nick himself. Even if I didn’t find Ann’s new boyfriend pushy, and a little creepy, I had no interest in doing anything like that​ with my best friend. I wasn’t bi, for one, and even if I was, our friendship wasn’t even the kind where we practiced kissing, let alone change in front of each other. Ann and I, as close as we were, just couldn’t see each other that way.

Ann felt the same way. I knew​​ she did. This threesome idea had Nick written all over it. It was just like him to force Ann into a threesome she didn’t really want. So why did I say yes? And why was my friend buzzing with anticipation?

This was a mistake. Suddenly, standing in Ann’s candlelit apartment, peeling off my layers from the blistering snowstorm, the reality of the situation hit me. I couldn’t have sex with Ann and her boyfriend. I couldn’t kiss her, or touch her, or anything else. And doubly so for Nick. Fuck, I should have said no.

I did say no, actually. The whole conversation, thinking back, is a bit of a blur. But I definitely remember saying no. “Let me stop you right there. I’m not interested in anything like that. Thank you, but no.” It was adamant, confident, clear. And then Nick said—

“You’re like, such a good friend.​ Do you want some wine?” Ann offered with a smile. Such a good friend. That was it. He said how I was such a good friend to Ann and that they couldn’t imagine asking anyone else.

“Thanks,” I said, stomach turning. Some wine would be perfect right about now. I needed a strong buzz. I needed to loosen up, if I was going to have sex later.

They both were right, about me being a good friend. Why else would I be doing this? I suppose that was why I heard them out that day, too. Because good friends listen to what their friends have to say.

I tried to listen to Ann right now, even though my heart was pounding and my head spinning. “This is going to be like, so much fun.​” She said as she uncorked a bottle. So much fun. The words turned over in my head. “Nick and I have been looking forward to this all week. He’ll be home soon, by the way.” She poured a glass of deep red and placed it in my hands.

“Uh huh,” I said. Was it too late to back out? I could just say I’m sorry, but I changed my mind. And be out of here before Nick even showed up. A big part of me wanted to. Most​ of me wanted to, in fact.

But then there was a small guilty part saying something else. That a threesome would be so much fun.

No, not that part. That was what Nick had tried to say to convince me, I think. Not that it was very convincing, especially coming from him. It was the other part, which said that Ann would be crushed.

For some reason, my typically reserved friend was genuinely excited. And she was dressed to prove it: done up in a tight, (slutty) black dress, which hugged her petite figure. It shimmered. She looked... (slutty... hot... sexy for her man...) ready for a threesome. A good friend wouldn’t disappoint her now. Not this late in the game.

But maybe, if she wasn’t actually excited, that would be a different story. If she were putting up a front, acting cool to please her new boyfriend but internally as distressed as I was, well, then a good friend would have no choice but to put an end to it. I just had to get her to admit it.

“Ann, before Nick gets home, I just wanted to make sure... This is what you really want, right?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” She said, head cocked.

“I mean, this whole idea. It just doesn’t sound like you. You’ve always said that you would never have a threesome and suddenly you’re excited about one?”

“Charlotte, I never wanted one before because I didn’t have two people I cared about. But I really care about Nick, you know?”

“Right...” I said. Obviously, I knew sex is better with someone you care about​. That old piece of wisdom was pretty hard to dispute. And thinking back, I was pretty sure Nick had cited that when they—

“And if sex is better with someone you care about​, well then think how good it can be with two people you care about.” Ann finished. “I mean, that’s why I wanted you.“

“I understand,” I said softly. Ann cared about me. And I cared about her. In that respect, even if I wasn’t thrilled about Nick, the threesome could at least be half-good for me. The train of thought felt familiar. Comforting. I wasn’t sexually attracted to Ann, but I did care about her. Wouldn’t that count for something?

And she cared about Nick. No wonder she wanted this. She would get to have sex with two people she loved. It would be amazing for her. That’s why I was doing this. Because good friends (make each other cum) want each other to be happy.

I took another big gulp of wine. It was important to loosen up, I reminded myself. Threesomes were meant to be fun.

“You look fucking hot, by the way,” Ann said coyly. My cheeks burned in embarrassment, and I tugged at the bottom of my dress.

Was it always this short? It stopped barely past my ass, and clung to my thighs. I didn’t own anything like this. In fact, nothing I owned would be suitable for a threesome. My dresses were long, modest, and simple. Which is why...

I ordered this, didn’t I? Just for this threesome. That’s why it was so slutty, hot, and sexy for my man.

No... that wasn’t right. I was doing this for Ann, because I was such a good friend, and I wanted to make her (cum her brains out) happy. So why did my heart pound harder when Ann said—

“Nick is going to fucking love it...”

“Uhm..” I tried to say, my throat dry. “Maybe, some water, please?”

“Sure, babe,” Ann said. She strode across the kitchen.

My head felt jumbled. Every time I felt like I had a handle on why I was doing this, it would unearth two more thoughts. Like, how good did Ann’s ass look in that dress right now? Not that I was attracted to her. But it was important, as one of two girls in a threesome, to see things from a man’s perspective​. After all, we outnumbered him two to one. The balance could easily get out of whack if we didn’t keep Nick’s needs in mind. We had talked about that.

In a threesome, it was necessary to talk everything out before hand. A threesome is best when everyone’s on the same page.​ So once I had said yes, we sat down for a good long talk about what we all wanted out of this. I’m certain I laid down some hard boundaries then, even if I couldn’t quite remember what they were now. That at least made me feel a little better.

And I felt better about my outfit, too. I was just keeping Nick’s needs in mind. It would hardly be a threesome if the man couldn’t get hard, would it? That was why I needed to dress so slutty, hot, and sexy for my man. To get him hard. To turn him on. (TO PLEASE HIM)

Ann returned with the bottle of wine, and refilled my empty glass. Booze. Exactly what I needed. Threesomes were all about letting loose (WHORE), having fun (SLUT), and losing your inhibitions (TOY).

Ann smiled mischievously. From a man’s perspective, I could certainly see how sexy she was. Her skimpy dress left little to the imagination, and I started picturing what her pert little tits looked like behind the sequined fabric. I took another long gulp of wine, and my hand drifted uninhibited towards the small of Ann’s back, preventing her from stepping back.

Her dress was open-backed, and I I stroked her skin lightly. She swayed tauntingly close to me, eyes hazy and horny.

“Charlotte, silly... We can’t start without Nick.” She cooed, lips hovering before mine.

We couldn’t start without Nick. Sure. Right. It made sense. At least, I knew there must be some reason as to why it made sense. The answer was right there...

“Uh huh...” I agreed. “Not without Nick.” Why not without Nick? I wanted to kiss her. We were such good friends, and we cared about each other so much. Sex with Ann would be so amazing. It always was, with someone you cared about. And looking at her from a man’s perspective, the way I needed to for it to be in an equitable threesome, she was so alluring.

“Not without our man...” Ann said huskily.

Right. That’s what this was all about. This was so Ann could enjoy her boyfriend’s cock with another girl. It’s not a threesome without our man. I was doing this for Ann, but Ann was doing this because she wanted to have a threesome with Nick. Nick was the first guy special enough to warrant this whole experiment. So that meant...

That made Nick the most important part of the threesome​. It was coming back to me, all the stuff Nick was saying before. All the stuff I had forgotten (WHORE), or made myself forget (SUBMISSIVE), or was told to forget (PET)—

“When’s he gonna get here?” I whined.

“Not until you’re ready...” Ann traced my lips with her thumb, and it took all my willpower not to start sucking.

“I’m ready...” I whispered. At least, I felt ready. Lust addled and euphoric, any trepidation from before had sizzled away against my body’s heat. Wetness reached the outer lips of my pussy, and when it did, I realized I wasn’t wearing panties. Of course I wasn’t. My pussy needed to be available for my (MASTER) man.

“You’re ready to be a good, eager slut for Nick with me?” She asked. Her finger traced its way down to my breast, and teased my nipple through the fabric. I wasn’t wearing a bra.

A threesome is best when both girls are eager and horny for their man...” I recited. Where did I hear that from? It didn’t matter. Thinking through it now, it made perfect sense. Ann and I were straight, so naturally us girls would focus on the man. And besides, a threesome is best when everyone’s on the same page. Pleasing Nick. That just made sense. Not that we wouldn’t play with each other, too. From a man’s perspective, there’s nothing hotter than getting with two girls who are into each other.

“Are you sure you’re ready though?” Ann asked intently.

“I’m just... confused...” I said. Convincing myself of things I was already convinced of in the past, it didn’t make any sense. And I was so fucking horny.

Ann hushed me with her finger at my lips. “Shhhhh....” She smiled, and brought my wine to my tongue. I drank it all obediently​. “It is confusing, isn’t it? All this threesome stuff. That’s why we put Nick in charge.​“

“We... we did?” I said. That did sound familiar, putting someone in charge. But I also remembered setting boundaries. Like using condoms. Like how Ann and I would kiss but nothing else. Like how there would be no anal. Basic things. Reasonable things. But that was before we three were on the same page, when the threesome was destined to be a disaster. That was before they convinced me it would be so much easier if... if....

If Nick was in charge.

For the good of the threesome. For my best friend, Ann. To make her happy. So she could cum her little brains out on my tongue and Nick’s cock. So she could watch me bounce on Nick’s bareback cock, too, just like she fantasized about. So we could have so much naughty fun together. Threesomes were about letting loose, so it stood to reason that every boundary just made them worse. Nick understood. As a man, he understood better than us what made threesomes fun. Besides, if anyone was in charge, it should be the most important part of the threesome. So that’s what we did. We created hierarchy, and eliminated debate. Nick talked, and we listened.

And it worked. From there, the deliberations went so much faster. Because he told us what to wear, how to think, how to act. He told us what he would want us to do to him, how we could worship his cock together, how we could make this the bestest threesome that ever was.

Listening to Nick got easier and easier. Ann, as it turned out, had a lot of experience in this arena. “Yes, Master!” She said eagerly to every instruction he gave. And I followed suit, knowing my good friend wouldn’t steer me wrong. Knowing that this would be for the best for all of us. If I became his OBEDIENT LITTLE WHORE SLUT FUCKTOY.

“Don’t you remember?” Ann asked.

“Yess... I moaned. Ann was still teasing my nipple through my dress, and somehow, I was on the brink of orgasm. My voice came out high and breathy. “Nick is.. ah! Our master... And we’re his... hah... fuckwhores...!”

“That’s very good, Charlotte. It usually takes four or five times through to stick. But you’re responding to everything perfectly. And only on your third time, no less!”

I didn’t understand what she meant. But vague memories flashed through my mind. Standing here in jeans and a t-shirt, (such an ugly, drab outfit for a threesome!) and telling Ann that I changed my mind. Then again, back in the same place, in a yellow sundress (cute, but hardly slutty), and leaving, confused, aroused, and panicked after nearly going through with it.

“Is Master here, yet?” I asked, dismissing the memories as quickly as they came. Obedient sluts didn’t think. And I was an obedient slut. An obedient, horny, fuckslave. An eager slut for my Master.

“Come with me...” Ann whispered, and she took my hand, leading me to the closed bedroom door in the back of the apartment. “I think Master is going to be very pleased with how you turned out...”