The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maddie Bimboed

by Tieryn

“Well, it took longer than I expected, Maddie, but here you go,” Portia, the coven alchemist, said. “One oddly specific potion.”

“Thanks, Portia!” Maddie bubbled.

* * *

“So, we meet again, Scott,” Maddie said to her friend-with-benefits. “I have something new this time.” The witch pulled a vial of bright pink liquid from her cleavage.

“It’s, uh… I have no idea what that is, Maddie.”

Maddie grinned devilishly. “A one-hour bimbo potion. I’ll worship your cock and love everything it does for sixty minutes.”

Scott looked worried. “You’re sure it’ll wear off? I don’t want you to do something permanent like this, Mad.”

“I’d trust Portia with my life. I know she wouldn’t make a mistake with something like this. Ready?”

“I, uhh… yeah, I think so.”

“Alright then, bottoms up!” She winked at him as she uncorked the vial and raised it to her lips. She started drinking the potion shortly after, and the effects were prompt. The first change was her lips: they started plumping up from slightly-fuller-than-average into full-blown, fat cocksuckers. Maddie placed the vial down on her nightstand and pressed a finger to her plush lips, a small gasp escaping her; she sucked on her finger tip gently. Huge hoop earrings pierced either ear lobe, and a handful of diamond studs trailed up the cartilage above them.

Maddie sucked on her finger more intently, steadily sliding it between her lips and bobbing her head on it as a strong oral fixation took hold in her brain. Her hair fell out of its bun and reformed itself into twin pigtails- handlebars. Her thick lips suddenly took on a layer of heavy lipstick, silver to match her hair, with a less-than-subtle glitter to it. She looked up at Scott with bedroom eyes, still sucking on her finger.

The witch’s tits didn’t get any bigger, but she was suddenly possessed by a need for them to not be contained, and she nearly yanked her sweater and bra off, letting her breasts free as they subtly increased in sensitivity. Her nipples stiffened; they wouldn’t be soft again until the potion’s effects ended. Two ring piercings appeared on her nipples; one hand started to play with the same-side piercing, and the bimbofying witch moaned deeply from learning how good her tits felt now.

A similar attitude towards her leggings overcame her, and Maddie was soon nude on her bed, which she was gradually soaking as the increasing sensitivity of her body reached her pussy. She looked down at her nude form, giggling, as she snapped her fingers. Two tattoos appeared on her, one on either breast. The right hand said Doll and the left said Toy. Maddie continued giggling as she looked at her new decorations, her temporary slutty sex-toy mind loving how she was labeled.

Unknown to Maddie, her irises changed color, taking on the same bright pink color of the potion as her expression glossed over. The mental effects of the potion began in earnest, and Maddie felt herself gradually losing interest in anything that wasn’t the guy in front of her. Images of his cock—something she knew well—arose in her mind, of all the different things she could do with it… or what he could.

Maddie moaned softly. “C-c-cooock…” she whispered softly. “I n-n-need your cock, Scott,” she said, louder. He came out of his watching-Maddie-bimbo-herself reverie, and started pulling his clothes off as she joined in. Once he was as naked as she was, her gaze settled on the only thing she cared about: the fifteen-inch shaft of cock that she’d helped make a few months prior. She nervously reached out for it, but Scott stepped back and gently swung it from side to side, reveling in watching Maddie’s eyes follow the head intently.

“Hnnnnnggg,” she whined. “Pleeaaase…”

Scott grinned as he walked back towards her and pushed the head of his cock to her full lips. Maddie eagerly took his dick in her mouth, tightly wrapping her lips around his shaft. The bimbo-witch bobbed her head on his meaty cock, regularly pushing it all the way into her throat, her silver-painted, sparkly lips leaving no trace of color on him. Scott, for his part, grabbed onto her pigtails and began to control the action.

“I’m in control, slut,” Scott stated, assuming the dominant role. She moaned around his dick as he face-fucked her, driving his hard dick into her throat over and over. Maddie, unable to control her actions, fondled herself- the super-sensitive nipple piercings, her pussy, anything she could to feel more. She ran her expert tongue around his head the best she could as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her eyelids fluttered closed.

He was pushing deeper and deeper in, but Maddie didn’t complain; to her, the more cock in her mouth, the better. Scott pulled further out than before, and kept the head of his dick in her mouth, and she worked with skill she didn’t have before the potion. She squealed as she felt him harden more, and seconds later her mouth was filling with hot cum. Maddie obediently swallowed; she got all of it- a vast improvement over the first time she blew him. Each drop of cum was affecting her mind, just like the potion, and she was falling more in love with his cock, until nearly all she wanted was it inside her. As her belly filled with ejaculate, Maddie’s bimbo nature triggered and her pussy nearly exploded with sensation as fireworks went off in her brain. While pulling himself out of her mouth, Maddie was shaking with orgasm after orgasm, each one melting her brain just a little bit more.

Bimboed Maddie tumbled backwards and sideways on her bed, coming to rest on her back as her pierced titties jiggled atop her. She giggled, unable to stop herself. “I, like, need more cock, Scott,” she purred as she played with her tits, finally pushing them together to entice him into a titfuck.

Scott took the obvious hint and straddled her boobs, placing his dick between them. Maddie happily smothered it with breast, and Scott began to push and pull his hips in and out; he never lost stiffness after the blowjob. Maddie continued to giggle as she watched the head of his cock approach her face over and over; she was still amused by the tattoos she’d given herself. Her sensitive titties were driving her crazy as he pumped his shaft in and out, and Scott placed his hands over her hard nipples, playing with the piercings through them. Maddie was basically incognizant from all the feelings from her boobies, so she barely noticed as Scott began to let loose from between her tits.

Like the blowjob, all the cum landing on her was pushing her bimbo transformation that much further, and her lips plumped even more, her titties bulged just a little larger with each drop, and she felt her brain power dim a little bit as each shot of ejaculate landed on her. Scott’s second load unlocked the final portion of her transformation, and her focus shrank down to the neediness of her pussy, how it longed for a cock to push its way inside it. She moaned needily as she collected all the cum on her chest, neck, and face, wiping it up with her fingers and sucking it off; bobbing her head on her finger each time.

Maddie giggled, nearly uncontrollably. “I, like, love your cum,” she cooed before diving into a fit of giggles. With the bimbo barely paying attention, Scott slid down from her tits to straddle her thighs and nuzzled the huge head of his cock to her vagina. Maddie gasped as she felt it there, the pressure nearly sending her into another climax. That was all the motivation Scott needed, and he thrust himself forward into her wet pussy as Madeline’s eyes fluttered from the overwhelming sensations; her poor bimboed brain unable to handle everything.

One of his hands grabbed a pierced tit, playing with the huge toy as he stroked in and out of her. She joined him and fondled her other breast as her other hand wrapped around his back and grabbed a tight hold on him; Maddie’s hand clenched to try and handle the intense pleasure. Scott’s other hand supported him next to her head as he buried himself inside her. She arched into his thrusts, even more than usual. She tightened her muscles around his cock, trying her best to derive the most, the highest sensations from it. Scott was grunting as he tried to contain himself; he knew he was fighting a losing battle.

For the third time, Maddie’s transformation was intensifying as Scott released inside her. Her big pink eyes were steadily losing any semblance of intelligence as her bimbo features intensified; her lips and tits mostly, but also her ass a little. Completely dazed, Maddie laid on her back, playing with her tits, squeezing them and pulling on the piercings. Scott, unsatisfied, grabbed her hips and flipped her over, and she instinctively got on her hands and knees, presenting her still-willing pussy.

Scott got a hold of her hips, one hand on either side, and saw an addition he hadn’t known about: Maddie had apparently given herself a tramp stamp to match her tits, I Cast For Cock. A high pitched, breathy moan escaped her as Scott started to push inside her again, the firm thrust dragging her pierced tits along the bed. Bimbo Maddie’s mouth hung open as Scott filled her with cock, and she grasped the sheets as he began to pound into her. All the cum he’d poured into her, pushing her bimbo transformation along, meant she didn’t have the brain power remaining to think anything besides cock, cock, cock.

His dick was the hardest he’d ever felt it as he pistoned in and out of her, Scott now finally using her like what her tits labeled her as. His strokes were starting to become forceful enough to push her away from him, but he kept his hold on her hips and followed. Maddie’s arms suddenly lost the energy to support her, and she face-planted into the mattress, squishing her tits in between, her drool soaking into the sheets.

A few more strokes, and Scott was finally feeling that sensation of satisfaction creeping up on him; his cock hardened fully and he began to release—again—into the moaning, climaxing mess of a witch in front of him. Despite going at this for nearly an hour, he was still shooting huge loads into her, the bimbo smiling as she felt each one.

As he pulled out and straightened his posture, Scott realized the hour must be up as Maddie’s bimboed appearance began to fade and her usual looks resurfaced. Her eyes changed back to blue, her lips shrank down to their usual size and lost their color, and all the piercings disappeared.

“That was… something, huh?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she panted. “I barely remember it, to be honest. It’s more like this gooey, pleasure-filled black hole in my memories. Definitely fun, though.” Maddie caught sight of herself in a mirror and gasped. “What the heck are those?” she asked, pointing at her tits. She looked down. “I gave myself tattoos? And they say toy and doll? Bimbo-Maddie, you have no taste!”

Madeline looked at her friend-with-benefits. “I’ll let you know if I ever feel like doing this again, bud.”