The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Scientists’ Convention—The Welcome Mat

This story, like all others held within this website, contains explicit sexual situations and should not be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by sexual situations, especially involving people who, at best, don’t know what they’re doing or why they’re doing what they’re doing, you should find another website. Please don’t reprint this story without my permission.

Author’s note: this story is the first in an occasional series of stories, centered around the concept of mad scientists coming together in a hotel or similar public venue for an annual convention, where different attendees stand before a group and speak of their latest inventions, complete with public demonstrations, and their plans for large-scale distribution of the products. If any of the stories in this series inspires you to either put your own ideas into this series, or if any of the demonstrated inventions finds its way into a future MC story, all I ask is that you credit me where applicable.

Thank you all for coming for the demonstration of my latest product. I’ve been working on this for over two years now. I call it the “welcome mat.” It is a plastic mat, about four feet by four feet, and contains a sensor on its underside and a series of tungsten-alloy diodes just beneath the surface.

I did a lot of testing on this mat and found that it can’t be any smaller than four by four, and a size of ten feet by ten feet becomes unwieldy. This prototype is as small as a functional mat can be.

For those of you in the back of the room, the writing on this mat is nothing more than my calling card, “David Ellergon, Mad Scientist.”

On the underside of the mat is a three-inch by two-inch sensor that looks like an electrical solar panel. Like a solar panel, the power of the mat comes from it. Unlike a solar panel, however, this sensor does not seek out light; it seeks out sound at a certain frequency.

The frequency that sets off the sensor is too low for human ears to register. I chose an infrasonic sound so as not to annoy dogs or other animals that become restive at hearing sounds that are too high-pitched.

I am holding a small mechanism that, when activated, can emit a sound at exactly the correct frequency and pitch.

When the sensor registers the appropriate sound, the tungsten-alloy diodes emit a series of photons that stretch out eight feet high.

The photons that swirl around above the mat to a height of eight feet will go straight through the body of anyone standing on the mat, thus making them extremely suggestible.

Could we please kill the lights? Thank you.

I am holding a specially-designed variant on a black light in my hands. When I activate the sensor, I will turn on this black light and you will see the beauty of the photons coming from the mat.

Looks kind of like a fountain in central Rome, doesn’t it?

Could we please have the lights back on now? Thank you.

Before I came up to this stage, I asked two of my assistants to find a girl in this hotel, between the ages of 18 and 25, to be the subject of my demonstration. Please excuse me for one moment while I reach out to them on their two-way radios to see if they’ve found someone.

Dylan! Kristen! Have you found anyone?

Excellent! What did you say her name is?

Good. Please bring her in!

Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce to you Dylan and Kristen, my two faithful assistants. You should all have assistants who are as diligent and hardworking as they are.

And their leggy brown-haired friend is named Alison.

Alison, please. There’s nothing to be afraid of. I realize that this is all very strange to you, but please. Don’t struggle. No one here is going to hurt you. All I want you to do is stand on this mat on the floor next to me. Can you do that? Good.

Dylan and Kristen, please stay back. You’ll know when and if I’m going to need you.

Alison, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

How old are you, Alison?

“I’m nineteen.”

Nineteen! That’s a good age.

Are you here with your family, Alison?

“No. I’m here on a retreat with my church group.”

Really? What brings you here?

“I’m going to be speaking later on tonight about the virtues of staying chaste until marriage.”

Excellent. Hang on one second while I take care of this mechanism on my podium.

As you all can see now, the moment I activated the mat, Alison uncrossed her arms and let them fall by her side. Those of you in the front row may have noticed that her pupils have dilated. She is now very calm, very relaxed, and very, very suggestible.

Can you hear me, Alison?

“Yes, I can hear you.”

Are you comfortable, Alison?

“Yes.”

Good. Please kick off your shoes.

Not a moment’s hesitation, ladies and gentlemen.

You said before, Alison, that you were going to give a speech on the virtues of staying chaste. Does this mean you are a virgin?

“Yes.”

And you intend to stay a virgin until you get married?

“Yes.”

Do you have a boyfriend, Alison?

“Not right now. I broke up with my last boyfriend about two months ago.”

Do you mind if I ask what happened?

“About a week before I broke up with him, he said he wasn’t sure about the whole virginity thing.”

So you broke up with him because he wanted sex and you didn’t?

“Yes. He wanted to have sex with me. I said no and we broke up.”

I see. Could you please tell us all how tall you are?

“Five feet nine inches.”

And how much do you weigh?

“125 pounds.”

That’s very thin.

“I exercise a lot.”

What is your bra size?

“34 B”

Do you know how wide your hips are?

“36 inches.”

Very good. Has anyone ever told you you’re a very pretty girl?

“Thank you.”

You’re welcome. It’s getting very warm in here now. Can you feel it?

“Yes.”

Very very warm. So warm, in fact, that you need to take off your blouse.

Again, ladies and gentlemen, she does exactly as I tell her.

That helped a little bit, Alison, didn’t it?

“Yes.”

But you’re still very warm, aren’t you? Maybe if you took off your skirt, it would help.

Now that you’re wearing nothing but a bra and panties, does that feel better?

“Yes.”

Your bra is now feeling very tight. The underwire and the straps are digging into your skin, and it’s very uncomfortable. Why don’t you do something about it?

There. That’s much better, isn’t it?

“Yes.”

Good. Now, I want you to take your thumbs, and place them under the elastic on either side of your panties over your hips, and stretch the elastic a little bit. Can you do that?

Now, with one very smooth, fluid motion, I want you to roll your panties down around your ankles. Good. Lift your left leg out of your panties. And put it down. Now your right leg. And put it down.

You are now completely naked and more comfortable, both physically and emotionally, then you’ve ever felt in your life.

How do you feel?

“Extremely comfortable.”

Good. You said earlier that you are a virgin. Is that correct?

“Yes.”

Well, I am sorry to say that virginity is a dreadful disease. Crippling. Debilitating. It’s a horrible affliction.

“I have a crippling disease.”

Fortunately, there is a relatively easy cure for your disease. Do you want to be cured?

“I—I don’t—I think—”

You cannot let this disease go untreated any longer.

“I can’t let this disease go untreated any longer. I want to be cured.”

Good. You must first prepare yourself for your treatment. With one hand, I want you to rub and pinch your nipples. With the other hand, I want you to rub yourself between your legs. Can you do that?

Let me know when your nipples become hard.

“Mmmmmm. That feels good. My nipples are getting hard.”

Good. Do you feel any moisture between your legs?

“Yes.”

Good. You are now ready to be cured. Please look to your left. Do you see the table over there?

“Yes.”

Good. I want you to remember everything I’ve told you. Please walk over to the table and lay down on your back. Let your legs hang over the edge of the table.

My assistant Dylan will administer the cure, if you don’t mind. You met him earlier today.

“That will be good.”

Please spread your legs. He needs to see between your legs.

Dylan, I’m sure you know what to do.

Alison, you may feel some pressure when Dylan first starts to administer the cure. This is normal, and it will pass in a moment.

“Aaaaaah!”

If the pressure is too strong, you can sit up and dig your nails into Dylan’s back. Dylan will put his arms around you and comfort you until the pressure subsides.

Does that feel better?

“Yes.”

Good. I want you to free yourself of all physical and emotional restraints. I want you to say and do whatever feels right, for what Dylan is doing to you.

“Mmmmmmmmm. That feels very good. Thank y—y—you!”

“Aaah! Aaaah! Yes! More! Please! M-m-m-m-more!”

Very good, Alison. You will soon be cured of your virginity!

“Yes! Oh, yes! YES! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!”

Dylan is almost complete. You will feel an additional wetness between your legs. It is gushing in and out of you. It feels very good.

“Yes! Ah! Oh! Heh! Yes!”

Thank you, Dylan.

“Yes. Thank you, Dylan.”

Okay, Alison. You have been cured. Please step back on the mat.

Please put your panties back on. And your bra. Good.

Now put your skirt and blouse back on. And finally, your shoes.

In a moment, I am going to send you out of the door you came in through. When you step through that door, you will wake up, feeling completely refreshed, and you will remember none of what happened in here. When you get up to speak at your convention tonight, you will talk about how much of a mistake it is to wait until you’re married to have sex for the first time. Sexual compatibility is a very important aspect of a happy marriage, and if you wait until you’re married to have sex, you will never know if your partner can meet your sexual needs. Do you understand?

“Yes, I understand.”

Good.

I am turning off the mat now.

Dylan and Kristen, would you care to escort Alison out of this auditorium?

Everyone, how about a round of applause for Alison?

Thank you, Alison.

“You’re welcome. I’m glad I could be of service. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

Well. I hope you all enjoyed this little demonstration. I’m hoping to market this mat along with an exercise video. That way, at a certain point in the video, I can play the sound and control anyone who is using the mat for exercise.

Thank you all for coming. I have a limited supply of mats and sound mechanisms for sale, if anyone is interested.