The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 60

The next morning was a Monday.

I awoke, as I had for the past fourteen days, to an empty bed. Though it was nice to actually wake up beneath the blankets (my wife nocturnally steals them—I’ll often wake up to find her completely cocooned in bedsheets, while my side is a relative desert) I was very much looking forward to once more going to sleep with my wife in my arms.

After our mutual orgasm last night, I wish I could say that we’d driven straight home and had an early night.

But even after the darkest, twisted, and most satisfying sex of my life…I wanted more.

We both did.

We’d gotten out of the car, fully intending to go home. But then my wife had planted our daughter’s lips on mine, and…god, I don’t know. Something about feeling her mostly-naked body writhe under mine, in the cool night air, knowing that anyone driving by could see it…

I bent her over the hood of the car, and fucked her into a puddle. I hissed into her hear that she wasn’t allowed to switch back, that she was going to stay in our daughter’s body for the rest of her days. That she was going to be my sextoy forever, that I’d never stop fucking her.

That I’d never stop fucking our daughter.

If a policecar had been cruising by with its lights off, I have no doubts that it would have caught us in the act. My pants around my ankles, my daughter completely naked (I’d ripped her bikini off in the heat of passion) as I drove my aching cock into her, again and again.

It was almost half an hour before I came, the sound of my daughter’s pleasure filling the country air. It was hard to believe that something so wrong could feel so exquisitely good, but I couldn’t deny it—the feeling of my daughter’s naked body wrapped around mine, the tremors that passed through her as she repeatedly climaxed, and the knowledge that I was partaking in perhaps the most perverse act possible…

When I did cum again, it rippled throughout my body, all the way to my toes.

I’m sure that my wife could have gone for another round. And another, and another, and another. But I felt, in the best way possible, like I’d just had my soul sucked out through my cock, and I knew that we had to call it a night.

As we pulled into our driveway, I glanced around, and leaned over to give my wife (in my daughter’s body) a kiss.

“I guess this is it,” I said with a half-smile.

“I guess so,” Mary replied sadly, and we went inside.

Ben was asleep, but Belle (in her mother’s body) was still up, and she greeted us with a smile.

“I remember those drives,” she said nostalgically, before catching herself. “I mean, um, I remember when you used to go on them.”

“It feels like a lifetime ago,” I replied softly, and she nodded.

“I’ll bet the drive tonight was very different than they used to be.”

I didn’t have a response for that, but—to my relief—she didn’t seem to need one, and I went upstairs, to sleep alone for—I hoped—the last time.

When I made my way downstairs on that crisp Monday morning, I found my wife and my daughter sitting at the breakfast table, chatting. I stood for a moment, trying to work out if she’d done it, if Mary had switched them back.

She had to have. Of course she had to. It was the right thing to do. It was the only thing to do.

Last night’s discussion had just been dirty-talk. If she’d done it, if she’d kept Belle’s body just so I could keep on fucking her, that would be…unconscionable.

Continuing to take our daughter’s body indefinitely would be wrong. And if nothing else, I think it would make my cock drop off from exhaustion.

Belle’s arms stretched, pushing her huge tits out, and the sight made my cock pulse.

“Good morning, sweetie-pumpkin,” my wife’s voice said, and she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek…

…and give my cock a quick squeeze.

Ah, yes. They had definitely switched back.

Which meant that I’d just started to get hard from the sight of my actual…

“Good morning, hotcake,” I replied, and sat down for breakfast, refusing to think about it.

My tension slowly began to fade as we ate together as a family, and I realized that none of us were playing a role. My wife was my wife, my daughter was my daughter, and I no longer had to watch my every word for fear of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

But just as much, it was…nice. Pleasant, but so casually so, it was hard to even identify why. The meal itself was nothing fancy—bacon, eggs, toast, and my wife’s homemade hash browns (oh how I’d missed my wife’s cooking) and the conversation was completely ordinary; Ben had a recital coming up, Belle (perhaps because she’d missed two weeks of classes) was worried about her upcoming exams…

But it was a casual pleasantness that I’d been missing for year, and I found it every bit as fulfilling as the simple meal Mary had prepared.

When Belle came home from school (a few hours before the rest of the family—Mary works until five, and Ben attends some kind of computer club) she came to visit me in my office.

To my horror, my cock began to harden as soon as she poked her head around the door. I have no idea what my daughter made of the shocked look on my face—she had just been popping in to borrow a phone charger.

I lent her mine and sent her away, mentally hissing at my cock to go down.

By the time Mary returned home a few hours later, I was practically climbing the walls. I’d grown so used to having my balls emptied several times a day, not getting laid between midnight and dinnertime felt like a cruel and unusual punishment.

She gasped at the intensity of my kiss—Ben and Belle were in the living room (watching television together—again, a small change, but one that confirmed to me that we’d done the right thing) so I didn’t hold back, running my hands up and down her body as my tongue forced its way down her throat.

“Well now,” she said in a low voice, her eyes alight with lust. “What’s gotten into you?”

“I’ve missed you,” I growled back, and realized as I did…it was true.

Until that moment, I hadn’t realized, but a part of me had been worried that the experiences of the past few weeks would have reduced my attraction to my wife.

Mary is a true stunner, but…well, my daughter was something else.

To my relief, I was just as attracted to my wife as I’d ever been, and I was genuinely excited to get her into bed, and my aching cock into her.

“I’ve been here all along,” she replied, batting her eyes at me.

“Sure,” I replied, moving my mouth to her neck. “But not all at once.”

“Mm-hmm,” she gasped in reply, her fingers digging into my ass as I bit her neck, determined to leave a hickey.

She didn’t say anything else until I was inside her, pounding into her as hard as I could, grabbing her hair, dominating my wife, groaning loudly as I did.

It wasn’t my daughter. She wasn’t quite as tight, or as wet, or as flexible. But, on the plus side, it wasn’t my daughter.

“God,” I panted. “I love you so much.”

“Mmmm,” she replied, so softly I almost didn’t hear her. “I’m all yours. God, yes. Thank you...Daddy.”