The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 48:

It only took a few moments for me to flip my daughter’s body over and bend her over the couch in my office. Long, loud gasps were emerging from my daughter’s mouth as I slowly drove my cock inside her sopping wet pussy.

Maybe I should have been stronger. But there were only a few days left, and…well, her words had served their purpose.

She pushed back against every thrust, the walls of her slick cunt squeezing my cock repeatedly. My wife in my daughter’s body was the perfect fuck. I couldn’t deny it—it combined decades of experience and a busty, youthful body.

Reaching down, I used my middle finger to firmly rub my daughter’s hard clit. I knew the exact motions that her mother liked, and was delighted to discover that my guess was correct—despite being in a different body, the well-practiced motions had a similar effect.

Before long, my wife was gasping in orgasm; I could feel wave after wave of pleasure wracking our daughter’s perfect form.

“Fuck my ass!” she gasped, and my eyes widened.

“What?”

“Please, Andrew,” she begged. “I want to feel you in Belle’s ass. I want you to fuck our daughter’s ass.”

My wife and I had partaken in anal sex before, but not regularly. She didn’t hate it, but it was definitely something she did more for me than for herself. It normally only happened on special occasions—when I’d first started working from home, or for my fortieth birthday.

Like I said, it was something she did mostly for my benefit…but Mary so enjoyed my pleasure, so she was often the one to suggest it.

But in all our years of marriage, she’d never brought it up like this. It had always been more of a “Hey, would you like a treat?” kind of approach; not a frantic, panting suggestion like it was now.

And she’d never, ever begged me for it before.

“I want it so bad,” she continued, moving our daughter’s body up and down my cock all the while. “Before I switch back, I…I want to know that you’ve taken our daughter’s ass.”

I hesitated, not sure how to respond. It was impossible to deny that the idea held some appeal—more than once, while fucking my wife in my daughter’s body, the idea of taking her other hole had flashed through my mind. But only briefly.

I couldn’t do that to her. I couldn’t.

Right?

“Why?” I said, my voice raspy.

“I want to celebrate,” she gasped.

“Celebrate?”

“Mm-hmm. After today, I’ll never, ever, ever have to go back to high school.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. She’d told me once that the day she finished high school was one of the best days of her life.

My wife was a lucky woman. She’d gotten to have one of the best days of her life twice.

“Please,” she begged again, craning her neck so she could face me. Her eyes were bloodshot with want—if Belle had come home at that moment, even if we’d managed to clean up, I had no doubt that she’d be suspicious of the look on her face.

“That’s not a great reason” I said, a smile on my face, and Belle’s eyes rolled back with pleasure.

“And because...it’s so hot,” she groaned, turning back to face the wall. As we spoke, my cock was still sliding in and out of my daughter’s wet pussy. “The idea of…oh!”

“Of what?” I asked insistently.

“You’re the first man to fuck her,” she said, practically vibrating with pleasure as she spoke. “You’re the first man to take her mouth—her kitty. Don’t you want to be the first man to—oh, fuck—the first cock in her ass?”

“Mary…” I gasped.

“Please, Daddy,” she begged, the little girl voice back. “I want you to be the first man in all three of my holes. I want you to…oh, god…own me. Completely…”

Twenty years of marriage, more than twenty years of sex has given my wife a pretty incredible understanding of my body. But it still took me by surprise when she suddenly pulled off, spun around, and firmly grasped the base of my cock…expertly preventing my orgasm.

“Mary!!”

You know that feeling when you really need to pee, and you run into the house, only to find that the bathroom is occupied?

You’re ready to go, in your head you’ve basically started peeing already, and then all of a sudden you’re not able to.

This felt like that, but a hundred times worse.

Cockblocked by my own wife. By my own daughter’s hand.

“I’m serious,” she moaned. Her move had done the job—my impending orgasm had subsided, and with a saucy grin, she started stroking me, moving Belle’s soft hand up and down my cock. “I want you to fuck my ass. Belle’s ass. I want to feel you in our daughter’s ass.”

“I can’t,” I said, trying to ignore how much the perverse idea appealed to me. “Honey…you know I can’t.”

I wasn’t expecting the peal of laughter that emerged from my daughter’s lips.

“Seriously?” my wife said. “That’s where you draw the line?”

“I mean…” I stammeringly replied.

“Over the last few days, you’ve cum inside our daughter more times than I can count. You’ve choked Belle with your cock, you’ve fucked her, you’ve gone down on her, and you’ve even photographed it. But anal is going too far?”

I didn’t know what to say. When she put it like that, my protestations did sound pretty stupid.

Also, it was difficult to think on an empty stomach, while a naked teenager stroked my cock.

“…we’d need lube,” I finally said, unable to think of a single defense that even I would take seriously.

Belle’s eyes lit up triumphantly.

“I’ll be right back,” she said with a wink.

Alone in my study, I had a moment to think. Part of me was tempted to jerk off—maybe I’d be able to come up with some more convincing arguments after an orgasm to clear my head.

But I didn’t.

Perhaps because I knew that as always, my wife would win. She wanted me to fuck our daughter’s ass, so no matter what I did, by the end of the day…my cock would be buried deep inside Belle’s rear passage.

But if I’m being honest, I think it was because I wanted it just as much as she did.

She was right—why draw the line there? I’d already done so much, so many unthinkable things to our daughter’s body.

What was one more hole?

My cock thickened at the thought. It was wrong. Perverse. Maybe even…evil.

But there was something darkly appealing at the knowledge that I would have been the first man to take each of my daughter’s virginities.

For the rest of her life, I would be the first man who entered each of her passages. I would be the first man who’d cum inside her mouth. Her pussy.

Her ass.

“God help me,” I said, wrapping a hand around my rock-hard cock.

By the time my wife returned, I had removed the rest of my clothes.

“I was worried you’d have talked yourself out of it,” she said, smiling at the sight of my naked body.

“Get over here,” I growled, and her eyes widened.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied immediately, handing me the bottle of lube and obediently getting on all fours on the couch.

Like I said, anal sex with my wife isn’t a regular occurrence. And so in a sense, taking my daughter’s ass for the first time wasn’t dissimilar to the rare occasions when I fuck Mary’s rear. Once I was lubed up, I pushed forward slowly…slowly…treasuring the resistance.

But while the physical sensation was almost identical, everything else about the experience was completely unique.

“Oh, Daddy,” my daughter’s voice moaned loudly, as she moved one hand between her legs. “Oh, Daddy, yes please…”

When I’m taking my wife’s behind, she doesn’t hate it, but she doesn’t exactly get off from the sensation. It’s more about providing me with an experience that I enjoy.

Maybe Belle is just wired differently, or maybe it was just the complete perversity of what we were doing, but by the time my pubic hair was pressed against my daughter’s firm, perfect ass, she’d already cum at least once.

I say ‘at least’—the further I pushed my cock into Belle’s anal passage, the less coherent my wife had become. By the time I was completely inside, her words had been replaced with a jumble of half-sounds, mixed with pants and gasps of pure ecstacy.

“Da—…yesss…mmm…oh!“

My daughter’s body was trembling with pleasure, and I gave her a moment to adjust. While my wife had experienced this several times, I knew that it was a brand new sensation for the body she was currently inhabiting, and Belle’s ass was much, much tighter than my wife’s.

Once I felt her starting to relax, I slowly pulled halfway out, then thrust inside again.

“Yesss…”

“Do you want me to fuck you?” I asked softly, already knowing the answer. “Do you want Daddy to fuck your ass?”

“Please, Daddy,” she begged. “Please…fuck your daughter’s ass. Pound your daughter’s virgin asshole with your big, hard cock.”

A smile spread across my face.

“Okay, Belle-drop,” I replied simply, and did as she requested.

I hoped Mary had remembered to turn the burglar alarm on when she’d gotten home today, because her squeals of pleasure were so loud, there was no possible way we’d have heard my wife’s body returning. Not that I wasn’t doing my part—grunting every time I thrust inside her, and letting out a low moan each time I pulled back. I was fucking my daughter’s ass so hard, she had both hands on the couch for stability.

“I’m going to cum inside you, Belle,” I warned. “I’m going to cum inside my little girl’s ass…”

“Do it,” she said her fists gripping the couch. “I want my Daddy’s cum inside me. I want to…oh! Ah! I wan…I wan…”

Her words once more turned to gibberish, and I could tell that she was cumming again, despite neither of us going anywhere near her clit.

The knowledge that Belle was able to cum purely from the sensation of my cock deep in her ass was enough to push me over the edge, and I bellowed loudly as my cock throbbed, shooting my seed deep into my teenage daughter’s rectum.

We both stood there for a moment, breathing heavily, and I realized that had been the most intense sexual experience of my life, second to none.

“I wanna lick you clean, Daddy,” Mary said, her little-girl voice masked slightly by how raggedly she was breathing.

“You never go ass-to-mouth,” I quoted with a grin. Clerks II had been the first movie we’d gone to see together after Ben was born, and we still referenced it often.

A loud shudder emerged from my daughter’s mouth as she slowly pulled my cock out of her ass, before dropping to her knees in front of me.

“Sometimes,” she said, looking up at me with our daughter’s big blue eyes, “in the heat of the moment...”

I grinned, as she leaned forward, her tongue outstretched.

“…it’s forgivable to go ass to mouth.”

“Heh,” I said, a shiver passing through my body as Belle’s tongue began cleaning the cock which had just been deep inside her. “I knew it.”

* * *