The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 45:

My eyebrows shot up at the words my daughter’s lips were softly moaning.

“Oh, Daddy…” she repeated. “God. They thought I was so…so hot.”

I licked my lips nervously, not sure how to respond.

I mean, on one hand, my wife was right. The police…they had stared at our daughter’s body like she was a piece of meat. I mean, these were the men who were supposed to be protecting our community. They were trained professionals, and one of them had been well over twice her age.

Not that I entirely blamed them, of course. Don’t get me wrong—I wasn’t exactly thrilled at the idea of the local cops lusting after my daughter, but it wasn’t like they hadn’t been provoked. Mary had deliberately dressed our daughter to impress, and then paraded her body in front of them, trying to get a reaction. A very specific reaction. I’d thought it had been to teach Belle a lesson—and it had worked!

But now, as I looked at my daughter’s naked, flushed body, I was starting to wonder what her true motivation had been.

I could feel my cock starting to stiffen at the idea.

I tried to tell myself that it was just because of the erotic display in front of me—the sight of Belle’s aroused body, touching herself—but I couldn’t deny, there was something hot about the way she’d been drinking up the attention from the older men.

God, what had happened to me? Here I was, wishing that the only reason I was turned on was because of my daughter’s body.

“Fuck me,” she begged. “Please, Daddy. Please, fuck me…”

“Honey…” I weakly protested, but neither of us believed for a second that I was going to leave the room without burying my cock deep into my daughter’s soaking wet snatch.

“Do you think they would have fucked me?” she asked, as I stumbled towards her naked form on the bed, slightly dazed.

“Honey…” I repeated, but she wasn’t listening. My wife (in my daughter’s body) was in her own world, her eyes alight with lust.

“If there hadn’t been anyone else home. If I’d told them that I was scared, that I needed protection. Do you think I could have gotten them to follow me up here? Do you think I could have felt them inside me? Do you think I could have convinced two police officers to fuck our teenage daughter?”

“Mary…” I gasped. She’d unsheathed my cock, and was running both her hands up and down my erection as she continued to babble, sharing a fantasy that I think surprised us both.

“I loved the way they looked at me,” she continued, staring at my cock as hypnotized. “God, I loved it. It was so…inappropriate.”

She shuddered with pleasure as the word that I’d used so many times to describe Belle’s demeanour left her lips. It was like my wife was getting off on the perversity of turning everything we’d taught our daughter upsidedown.

And again…I don’t know if it was the feeling of my daughter’s soft hands on my very hard cock, or the filth spewing from her teenage lips, but despite having just cum a few hours earlier, I was as hard as I could ever remember being.

“Where’s Belle?” she asked, an unexpectedly responsible question (considering how lust-addled my wife seemed to be in that moment).

“She’s gone to warn Spruce,” I gasped. Immediately after asking the question, Mary had lowered our daughter’s mouth onto my cock, but she pulled back to ask a follow-up question.

“So we’re all alone?”

“Mm-hmm,” I nodded.

“Good,” Mary said, a huge grin spreading across Belle’s face, her eyes still resembling that of a mad woman’s. “Then we have enough time for you to fuck me.”

“Mary…”

I don’t even know why I bothered protesting. We both knew what was going to happen. We both knew as soon as I’d entered her room that night, I was going to cum inside her.

Again.

“Fuck me, Daddy,” she said with a soft groan. “I want to feel my Daddy’s cock inside me. I want to feel how hard it makes you when other men look at your baby girl…”

Yet again I was surprised by my own reaction. The look on the policemen’s faces should have appalled me. I should have called and registered a complaint. I should have spanked my daughter until Mary agreed to never do anything like that again.

Until Mary swore that she was mine. That she belonged to me, and only me. No matter what body she was in.

But instead, as Belle lay back and guided my cock towards her dripping entrance, it was impossible to deny—it had turned me on.

It had turned me on to see my daughter showing off her assets. It had turned me on to know that Belle was so hot. That Mary was so good at showing her off, she’d managed to attract some completely inappropriate attention.

And, god help me, it had turned me on to know that even though they had wanted her, I was the one who got to have her.

“You’re mine,” I growled, as I slid the entire length of my erection inside my daughter’s wet, waiting pussy.

“Yes!” she cried out, her response long and loud. “Daddy, please…”

“You’re mine,” I repeated, pulling out and then in again, a single fluid motion. “Say it.”

“I’m yours, Daddy.” My daughter’s words filled the room. “Daddy, please. Fuck your little girl. Fuck your little Belle-drop.”

The use of the nickname took me by surprise, but did nothing to slow me down.

“I can fuck you whenever I want,” I said forcefully.

“Any time, Daddy…” she moaned. “I belong to you.”

In response to her declaration, I moved my mouth onto hers, passionately kissing my daughter as I repeatedly drove my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

I could recognize the impending signs of my daughter’s orgasm—something I had never, ever imagined would be true—and so I slowed down slightly, suddenly filled with an urge to show her who was in control.

“Please, Daddy…” she begged. “Please. Your little girl wants to cum. Your little girl wants to—oh!—cum. Pleeease…”

“Not until Daddy says so,” I grunted in response. “Not. Until. I. Do.”

Each word was punctuated with another firm thrust forward, and Belle’s eyes rolled back in her head at the controlled way I was fucking her. The haze of lust had overtaken my mind, and I had embraced my wife’s messed-up fantasy. Not that it was mere fantasy—I was, after all, fucking my daughter. I was pounding my hard cock into the little girl who I’d spent almost two decades raising.

A week ago, that fact would have been enough to cause my erection to immediately wilt. Now it was turning me on.

God, what was wrong with me?

“Fuck me, Daddy,” my wife gasped. “Fuck me fuck me fuck me. I want to feel you cum. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want you to cum inside your little girl. Inside your daughter. I want you to mark me as your property. I want you to show the world that I’m—oh!—all yours…”

My wife knows exactly what to say to turn me on, and at the sound of her moans, I felt my cock start to pulse. Belle’s eyes widened, and I knew Mary could feel my cock shooting its load inside our daughter’s bare pussy.

“Cum for me,” I ordered, and I could feel the body beneath mine shuddering with a long, powerful orgasm as she did.

We lay there for several minutes as we came down from our pair of powerful climaxes. Mary turned to me, a cheeky smile on our daughter’s face.

“Daddy likes seeing his girl show off?” she asked mischievously. In response, I just rolled my eyes. There was no right answer to that…especially since, in that moment, even I didn’t even know how I felt about it.

* * *