The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 38:

I was awoken by a sight that I wasn’t expecting…although perhaps I should have.

My daughter’s naked body, with my wife’s familiar grin plastered on her face.

“What’re you doing?” I grunted. “Why aren’t you in school?”

“I was,” Mary purred. “It’s the afternoon, Daddy.”

I rolled my eyes at her complete lack of subtlety, then realized what had happened. I’d stayed up all night fretting about my wife’s whereabouts, then slept the day away.

Great. Now my circadian rhythms would be shot for a month.

Sitting up, I noticed my daughter’s school uniform laying on the floor, where she’d presumably shucked it before waking me up. My eyebrows raised as I realized there was a pair of panties and a bra in the pile.

At least she was wearing underwear to school again.

“Go get me a coffee,” I grunted. “Then we’ll talk.”

“Don’t want to talk,” she pouted. “I want this…”

I slapped her hand away before it could reach my crotch. “Coffee first,” I repeated. “And put some clothes on—if anyone looks through a window and sees Belle walking around naked, that’s going to be tricky to explain.”

“Fine,” she sighed, leaving the room without picking up her uniform first.

When Mary returned a few minutes later, she’d dressed Belle in a midriff-baring crop top and a pair of denim shorts that I had no idea our daughter owned.

More importantly, she came bearing a hot cup of coffee, and a packet of my favorite cookies. Not the healthiest of afternoon breakfasts, I’ll admit, but by the time I’d consumed both, I was feeling much more human.

“Okay,” I said, as I swallowed down the last of the coffee. “So, last night.”

“Wasn’t it amazing,” my wife replied dreamily.

“Not that,” I said, waving it off. “Afterwards. Your body. Sputnik. We need to work out what the fuck happened.”

“I’m sure it was nothing,” Mary said unconvincingly.

“Why?”

“Well, I just…I don’t think Belle would do that.”

“We went through this last night,” I said patiently. “You can’t sit there and tell me that Belle would never use her mother’s body like that with one breath, while thanking me for fucking our daughter’s body with the next.”

“Other way around,” she mumbled in response, and I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s face the facts. Any logic that you can use to justify what we’ve done with her body, she can use to justify doing with yours. I have no idea how this works…”

I gestured vaguely at the scantily-clad teen sitting in front of me.

“…but it seems obvious that it hasn’t given anyone a particularly strong sense of respect for the bodily autonomy of the original owner.”

“But this is different,” she said, putting her hand on mine, sounding more like she was trying to convince herself than me.

Why?” I asked again.

“Because the only reason we’ve done anything is because Belle’s body is going through changes. She’s so hormonal, it’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced. If we hadn’t done what we did last night, I swear…I would have lost it. I would have lost myself.”

Despite myself, I couldn’t help but grin.

“What?”

“It’s just…you really have become a teenager,” I replied. “I mean, you’re literally justifying what we’ve done with ‘I needed to because I was horny.’”

My wife didn’t mirror my chuckle. It was obvious that she didn’t find the situation as amusing as I did.

“You laugh, but I’m being serious. I know my body, and it’s never felt…like this.”

In response, I raised an eyebrow.

“Today’s the eleventh day,” I responded. “When was the last time we went more than ten days without sex?”

My daughter’s mouth opened, but no words came out.

“When you went on that cruise with your girlfriends, remember? By the second week, you were calling me from the ship’s phone, begging me to steal a helicopter and come fuck you.”

“Not the same,” Mary said firmly. “I didn’t have my vibrators, and I was drinking a lot of wine, and it was the first time I’d ever felt so free, and I…there was…”

She trailed off, and I nodded.

“Exactly.”

We sat in silence for a few moments, until I broke it with a question I’d been holding in since the previous night.

“Do you think our daughter’s gay?”

At that, Mary laughed.

“Trust me,” she said. “As the person inhabiting her body, she’s definitely into cock.”

“What, the desires come with the body?”

“Yeah. I mean, there are definitely things I’m into…in here…that I’ve never even thought about before.”

My eyes widened.

“Wait…does that mean that Belle is into me?”

“No, no,” my wife replied immediately, tapping her head. “No, that definitely just comes from here. I want you because I know how good you are in bed.”

She grinned. Mary’s sauciest smile, on my daughter’s soft, pink lips. “And because of how much I like your cock.”

I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Great. So if Belle isn’t gay, she…probably wouldn’t have done it, right?”

“Had sex with Spike? I’m not sure if you know how ‘gay’ works.”

“No, I mean…the threesome. Like, surely that requires one to be at least a little bit gay.”

A tinge of pink appeared on my daughter’s face.

“What is it?” I asked gently, but Belle’s eyes refused to meet mine.

“Well…like I said, I think the desires come with the body.”

“Oh, right. So if she’s in your body, she’s definitely not gay.”

Again, my wife avoided my gaze.

“Mary?”

“I’m not gay gay,” she said.

My eyebrows shot up.

“But you’re a little gay?”

Still not looking anywhere near me, my wife gave the half-shrug that I’d seen on Belle so many times over the past few years.

There was another long silence.

“Wow,” I finally said. “You, uh…never mentioned.”

“I don’t think I really realized it,” she said, finally making eye-contact with me. “I mean, until I switched with Belle, and realized that feeling was…missing.”

“Ah.”

“What?”

“Well,” I said slowly, “You’re telling me that our daughter switched into a new body…with a new desire, something she’d never felt before. And as you’ve spent the last ten days informing me, that feeling can be…y’know. Pretty overwhelming.”

“Ah,” my wife echoed, and silence descended uon us once more.

“I saw Lacey today.”

I gulped.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Did she look like…”

I stopped myself, refusing to ask the question. ‘Did she look like she had a threesome with her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend’s mom?’

I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

“She said something,” Mary mumbled.

I paused, not sure if I wanted to know.

“About you?” I finally asked.

Mary nodded.

“About…last night?”

Another nod.

“Something that…suggested that maybe they…did it?”

To my dismay, a third nod.

“What’d she say?”

“She was kind of…gloating.”

My heart sank. I’d been holding onto a thin, thin sliver. Even as I disagreed with them, I’d been storing away my wife’s unconvincing words. I would have taken anything, any thin explanation as to why our daughter hadn’t used her mother’s body for a threesome.

“What did she say?” I finally asked. Better, I figured, to bite the bullet.

“Your mother,” Mary quoted. “I would never have guessed it.”

“Guessed what?”

“Guessed that she liked to party.”

* * *