The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 28:

The next morning, I was barely awake for more than a minute before I stumbled into the office.

There she was. To my relief, my wife’s body was there, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open. It’s funny—my wife never snored, but Belle did. Apparently that was something that came with the brain, not the body.

I don’t honestly know what I’d expected. I mean, obviously she was going to be there. Even if Belle had used her mother’s body to fuck Spike—which she never would, I reminded myself—she wouldn’t be stupid enough to stay out for the night, or bring him home with her.

Not that she would ever do anything like that.

Of course she wouldn’t.

I managed to sneak back out of the room without waking her up, glancing at the clock in the hallway.

Six o’clock. I’d barely gotten three hours of sleep. The rest of the house wouldn’t be awake for at least another hour.

Or so I’d thought.

When I returned to my marital bed, hoping to get some more shuteye before I had to be up, I was met by the naked form of my teenage daughter.

“Mary,” I groaned. “Please. It’s 6am. Go back to bed.”

“Oh, hello Daddy,” she said, a coy look in her eye.

“Mary, you’re not my daughter, you’re my wife. It’s too early for this shit.”

“I heard you wake up, Daddy, and thought you might want to play.”

I rolled my eyes. Mary clearly thought she was being cute, but even the sight of my daughter’s perfect, naked body wasn’t enough to stir a reaction.

“Nope. Daddy doesn’t want to play. Daddy wants to sleep.”

It was almost funny, the way my wife made my daughter’s face go from flirtatious to serious in a single second.

“Andrew,” she said. “Please. I barely slept last night. Can’t we fool around a little before I have to go to school? Please…”

“No,” I said firmly. “I promised you once a day, and once a day I shall deliver. But right now, all I want to do is lay down and try to get some sleep. Please.

“Fine,” she said with a sigh, petulantly throwing her head back on the pillow. I tried to ignore now beautifully the motion made my daughter’s breasts bounce. “Can I nap with you?”

“No! For two reasons. Firstly, I don’t trust you…”

“You don’t trust me?” Mary pouted.

“Yes. Obviously. And secondly, if our daughter comes in here—with your body—she’s going to wonder what the fuck her body is doing in bed naked with her father. Is that what you want?”

“No,” Mary said reluctantly. “No. You’re right.”

“Thank you,” I said, laying my head down on the pillow. I was asleep before I could even be sure that wife had made my daughter’s body leave the room.

* * *

That afternoon, Mary met me with thick eyeliner on Belle’s face and a whole lot of questions.

“Why are you wearing so much makeup?” I asked, but my daughter’s hand waved me away.

“Me first, Andrew.”

I shut up, glad that she at least wasn’t calling me ‘Daddy’.

“First question: Why were you up so early?”

“Uh…”

“Okay, second question. Why the hell did Spike tell me I ‘have a cool Mom’ today?”

“Oh.”

“Oh indeed, my love. It sounds like you have some explaining to do.”

With a sigh, I told my wife about our daughter’s late-night expedition, and how I’d barely slept the previous night because of my imagination’s wild runnings.

“Ah ha,” she said, holding a finger to our daughter’s lip.

I actually think it was just a natural gesture, but the sight immediately made my cock stir. I would have jerked off during the day, to help maintain some control, but my girls had let me sleep in, and I’d had to work non-stop since I awoke at noon.

“Ah ha?”

“Yeah,” she said. “Spike…apologized.”

“Spike apologized?”

“Well, as close as I think he’s ever going to get to an apology.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Spike apologized?”

“I know, right?” It never got any less weird, hearing my wife’s laugh come out of our daughter’s mouth. “I had basically written him off, but whatever our daughter said to him last night…it worked.”

“It worked?”

“I mean, I’m setting a pretty low bar here. He didn’t turn up in a suit and tie and explain that he had suddenly decided to be an insurance broker.”

“What specifically did he say?”

“He said that he was sorry. Well, again, as close as I think he’s ever going to get. He explained that he and Lacey started their relationship the wrong way, but that it really was the right relationship for them, and that they should have done more to make sure I didn’t get hurt along the way.”

I sat back in my chair.

“Wow.”

“That’s a good word for it.”

Belle’s lips curved, and I saw it. That ‘proud mama’ look that Mary had given when Belle had first walked, first spoken.

It was working. This insane body-swap journey we’d found ourselves on…it was working.

“And that was it?” I asked, using my watch-band to scratch the back of my neck.

“Well…”

A blush slowly spread across my daughter’s face.

“Well?”

“He did say that if I ever wanted to, uh…”

Mary trailed off. I raised one eyebrow.

“What?”

“He offered for me to, um, ‘join in’.”

“Join in with what?”

“…with him and Lacey.”

My eyes widened.

“Oh!”

“Yeah. I politely declined, of course.”

“Of course!”

“…but you have to admit, the idea is pretty sexy.”

I held up one hand.

“Wait wait wait. First of all, no it is not.”

Mary pursed our daughter’s lips into a seductive pout. I tried to look away, but couldn’t.

“Honey, don’t pretend it’s not a little sexy.”

She ran one of Belle’s hands down her body.

“This body. Lacey’s body. Spike, enjoying the two of us.”

I closed my eyes, trying to force the image out of my head. It didn’t work.

When I next spoke, it was slowly, through gritted teeth.

“You are not using our daughter’s body to have a threesome with Spike and…and…”

“Lacey.”

“Yes, Lacey.”

“I know,” my wife sighed. “But isn’t it fun to think about?”

“No!” I exploded, immediately feeling bad as I saw Belle’s eyes widen.

I sighed.

“I’m sorry.”

“No, no,” Mary replied. The ‘little girl’ voice was back, and I was immediately on edge. “I know you don’t want me to do that, Daddy. I know you don’t want me to be a naughty, naughty girl…”

“You’re right,” I replied, trying to keep my voice as even as I could. Trying not to let my wife know that her approach wouldn’t work on me.

Trying to hide the fact that it was.

“I’m your good girl, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I said, taking the hand that was offered to me. “Yes, Mary. You’re my good girl.”

“I’m your good little Belle-drop,” she purred, using a nickname I hadn’t used for my daughter in half a decade.

“You’re my good, faithful, loving wife.”

“Mmm,” she agreed, immediately doubling my suspicion. “I’m your good, loving wife…”

She leaned in, Belle’s lips against my ear, and finished with a whisper.

“…but I’m trapped in the body of a naughty teenage slut.”

It was more than thirty seconds before I found my tongue.

Before my wife had switched bodies with our daughter, we’d made love three or four times a week, and both been extremely satisfied with the situation.

Now, I felt like I needed to cum several times a day just to keep sane.

“Mary,” I rasped. “Please. Can we just…”

“Now,” she interrupted coquettishly. “To answer your question…”

“Hmmm?”

“The eyeliner.”

“Right. Yes.” I’d completely forgotten about the eyeliner. It reminded me of the girls I’d gone to high school with who’d thought that listening to the Sex Pistols made them a rebel.

“The eyeliner is because I want you to fuck my throat so hard it makes me cry, then take a photo of your cock in my mouth, eyeliner running down my face.”