The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 23:

Belle’s eyes widened as the shrill beeping filled the room.

“Go get that!” she hissed. The baby-voice was gone—emerging from my daughter’s mouth, I recognized my wife’s ‘business’ tone.

“You’ve got…this?” I asked, gesturing at her chest. My cum was sliding down her long pink nipples, dripping onto the carpet.

“Yes!” she hissed again. “Just…don’t let her come in here, okay? It reeks.”

Mary was right. I hadn’t even noticed before, but my office stank of sex. The strong scent of my seed had mixed with the smell of my daughter’s pussy-juices, and virgin though she may have been (in mind, if no longer in body—either body), I’m sure Belle would have been suspicious of the resultant odor.

As quickly as I could, I returned my still-hard cock to my pants, fastened them, and walked into the hallway to find my wife’s body staring at the house alarm panel, a confused look on her face.

“Oh!” Belle said as I approached. “You’re home.”

“Sorry about this.” I said, flipping open the panel and disabling the alarm. “Must have forgotten to turn it back off again.”

To my relief, my wife’s eyes didn’t hold even a trace of suspicion. As always, Mary was right—Belle didn’t even question the idea that I’d somehow turn on the alarm and then slip into my office before triggering it.

Never before had I been so thankful for the low opinion the women in my life apparently had of me.

We stood in silence for a few moments. My heart was still racing at the idea of being caught—what we were doing was for Belle’s sake, for the good of the family…but there was a zero percent chance I’d have been able to explain that to her if she’d walked in to find her body covered in her father’s fresh seed.

My cock twitched at the memory. If a genie had appeared to offer one wish, I would have wished that I wasn’t turned on by the image of my daughter, kneeling in front of me, her tits coated with my cum.

“Let’s go out,” I said abruptly.

“For real?”

I think I managed to mask my smile. My daughter’s distinctive tone and language, emerging from my wife’s mouth. I didn’t think I’d ever get used to it.

Fortunately, I wouldn’t have to. Six more days.

Six more days.

“Yeah,” I said. “It’s been a big week; I think we deserve it.”

“Da…uh, Andrew. It’s Monday.”

God, was it only Monday?

“Well, when was the last time we went out?”

A look of confusion entered my wife’s eyes

“It’s been too long,” I pressed on, before Belle felt obliged to actually answer my question. “Pick a spot, I’ll take you there.”

“The 556!”

“Sure thing, honeybee.”

My daughter, unsurprisingly, was much worse at hiding her reactions than I. Pretending not to notice her grimace, I told her to go upstairs and get changed.

Once I was sure she was out of earshot, I made my way back to the office.

I genuinely don’t know how she does it. If it wasn’t for the smell, I would have sworn that our daughter’s body had just gotten home from school and sat down on the couch in my office to relax. I mean, I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties, but the innocent way she was sitting, I would never have considered that as an option.

Then, once she saw it was just me, Mary licked our daughter’s lips and winked at me.

I was immediately as hard as a rock.

“I’m taking her out to dinner,” I said, and Belle’s eyes lit up.

“Great idea!” she said, the sultry look gone in an instant. “Talk to her about her peers.”

I tilted my head to the side.

“Her peers? You mean…the people at your work?”

“No, her peers. The kids in her class.”

“Are you worried our daughter is being…peer pressured?”

Mary tossed her head to the side and gave me a perfect (though I suspect inadvertent) duplication of Belle’s most withering teenage glance.

“Yes, Andrew. Tell her hugs, not drugs. Perhaps in a rap, to make sure it really gets through to the youth of today.”

“I just don’t…—”

My wife interrupted me with a sigh, heaving my daughter’s shoulders.

“We don’t have time for this, honey. Our daughter doesn’t have any friends, and I’m trying to work out why.”

“Of course,” I said.

There were many reasons I was uncomfortable doing sexual things with my daughter. I mean, they should be obvious, right? Even though I knew it was my wife in there…in the end, it was still my daughter’s body.

The memories would never leave me. The knowledge that I’d been inside her, that she’d sucked my cock, that I’d cum on her tits…they’d torture me until my dying day.

But just as bad: now that I’d seen her naked, now that I’d looked at her in a sexual light…it was hard to turn off.

Without even meaning to, before I left the room, my eyes flicked down, and I glanced at Belle’s tits.

I checked out my daughter.

There are many words that you can use to describe me, but I don’t think that ‘subtle’ is one of them.

Mary noticed. She noticed me objectifying our daughter’s body. She noticed me unconsciously looking at Belle’s chest. What was going to happen when they switched back? If Belle noticed me checking her out, even once…god, I didn’t even want to think of the damage that would do.

My wife should have been furious. She should have scolded me, helped me train my instincts away from viewing my daughter as a piece of meat.

Instead, a look appeared on her face, and she brazenly pushed her chest forward for me to have a better look.

“Where are you going for dinner?” she asked, her voice practically dripping with faux-innocence.

“The 556.”

Belle’s eyebrows shot up.

“Oh!”

“Oh?”

She grinned at the worried tone in my voice.

“Have fun with that,” she said, and before I could inquire any further, ushered me out of the office. My head snapped around, but Belle was still upstairs, thank god. If she saw that her body was at home, she’d…well, I didn’t know what she’d do. I didn’t want to know.

“While you’re out, I’m going to do some homework,” she whispered.

“Good,” I began, but my wife continued over me.

“…while your cum dries on my tits. Have a good time!”

I wasn’t able to even get a ‘goodbye’ out before she slipped back through the door, closing it on my face.

What was at the 556?