The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 18:

My wife’s expression on my daughter’s face when I nodded was…well, I’ll never forget it.

Disbelief. Gratitude. Excitement.

Arousal.

She didn’t hesitate, not even for a moment. She pulled me onto the bed, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my erection.

I was horrified to discover I was hard. God. What was wrong with me?

As she pulled her new dress off, I closed my eyes. I knew I couldn’t block out the sounds, the feeling, but…I could try.

I’d seen my daughter’s naked form more than I’d ever wanted. I’d be happy to never, ever see it again.

I opened one eye as I felt my daughter’s mouth envelop my erection.

“Honey,” I croaked. “Please. Let’s…”

“Of course,” my wife said, in my daughter’s voice. Her blue eyes looked up at me. I shut my eye again, before her tits could come into view.

I couldn’t believe I was doing this.

“Thank you,” she said softly. “Thank you, Daddy.”

“Andrew,” I said through gritted teeth. “For the love of god, Mary—call me Andrew.”

“Of course,” Mary said. Her voice was shaking. She wrapped one of our daughter’s hands around my cock—it throbbed in response.

Ellen, I tried to tell myself. Ellen, Ellen, Ellen, Ellen.

But even with my eyes closed, all I could see was my daughter’s naked form.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes,” I lied. I’d never be ready. I’d never be ready, and I’d never be the same. No part of me wanted what was going to happen.

My cock throbbed again, making me a liar.

“I’m ready.”

It had been more than twenty years since I’d had sex with anyone but my wife. We’ve spent more than twenty years getting to know each other’s bodies, learning exactly how to get each other off, learning what to do to make the other cum.

I never thought I’d be with anyone else. I’d never wanted to be with anyone else.

So why did it feel so good?

I could feel the heat as my daughter’s wetness moved into position. My cock felt like it was going to burst.

I couldn’t remember ever being so hard.

Perhaps if I hadn’t seen her naked form, it would have been easier. But all I could do as she lowered herself onto my erection was picture what it must look like—my daughter’s lithe body, her legs, her flushed skin…

I shuddered.

But my erection stayed strong.

I could feel my wife’s quivers of pleasure as my cock head parted the lips of our daughter’s pussy. My eyes were tightly shut, my fists were clenched, and my dick felt like it was made of steel.

All of a sudden…I was inside her.

I was inside my teenage daughter.

My cock was inside my Belle, my sweet baby girl.

And as much as I didn’t want it to…holy. Fucking. Shit.

It felt amazing.

Sex with my wife has always, always been good. She knows my body as well as I know hers.

Over the last week, I’d slowly come to terms with the fact that my daughter was gorgeous. Hot. She was no longer my little girl—she was now a woman.

My wife’s sexual prowess, combined with my daughter’s perfect body…

It was the single most incredible feeling I’d ever had.

I wanted to throw up.

My daughter’s hands were on my chest, supporting herself as she began to rock back and forth on my cock. My wife’s words were coming out of her mouth—a mix of babble and dirty talk.

“Yes,” she moaned. “Oh god, yes, fuck me. Fuck me fuck me fuck me. Fuck me, Daddy…”

My eyes shot open at the last word, and dear god do I wish that they hadn’t.

The feeling was amazing, but the view

In an instant, I knew that my days of seeing Belle as my sweet little girl were over. She was biting her lip, her eyes closed as the stream of sexual mutterings left her mouth.

Her nipples were hard, and her breasts bounced each time she rocked back and forth.

Unable to help myself, I glanced down to where my pelvis met hers.

There was no blood, thank goodness. I literally don’t think I would have been able to live with myself if there had been blood.

About half of my cock was inside her. Her pink pussy was obscenely stretched around it; it felt as though my erection was as deep as it was going to get.

When I had sex in this position with Mary, she would typically bounce up and down. I’d thrust my hips to her rhythm, and before long we’d be cumming in unison, my seed shooting inside her as she climaxed around my cock.

In Belle’s body, my wife was just rocking hypnotically back and forth. I didn’t know if the change was because of how it felt, or because it was Belle’s first time, and I didn’t much feel like asking.

“Fuck me Daddy fuck me Daddy fuck me Daddy fuck me Daddy…”

“Mary,” I said warningly, but she couldn’t hear me.

“FUCK! Me! Daddy!”

Mary,” I repeated loudly, but before I could finish my thought, I felt it.

Belle was cumming.

Her eyes opened wide and rolled back in her head. Her jaw went slack, her hands grabbed my chest so hard that I knew they’d leave a mark…

And her beautiful, perfect pink pussy started clenching my cock, as though trying to milk an orgasm out of me.

I wanted to.

God help me, I wanted to cum. A sexual goddess was naked on top of me, climaxing around my cock.

It wouldn’t have taken much for me to reach orgasm, to fill my daughter’s cunt with my seed.

But I didn’t.

After Ben, I’d gotten a vasectomy, so there was no risk of Belle getting pregnant. But still…I couldn’t.

I couldn’t.

With all the strength, with all the effort I had, I closed my eyes and thought of England, so to speak.

When I could feel Belle’s orgasm subsiding, I opened my eyes.

“Honey…” I said gently, but my wife wasn’t listening.

She was staring down at me as if in a daze. As we made eye-contact again, she once more began rocking back and forth—faster this time. Almost frenzied.

For the next twenty minutes, I stared into my daughter’s blue eyes as she came again and again and again. With each orgasm, more of my cock slipped inside her.

Inside my daughter.

Inside my daughter’s cunt.

She stopped talking. She stopped babbling. She just rode me silently, her eyes alight with desire, cumming around my cock so many times I lost count.

Finally, she began to calm down. Belle is in good shape, but riding someone like that…it must take a lot. It was a workout for specific muscles, muscles that I was fairly sure our teenage daughter had never exercised.

“Honey?”

“Oh my god,” she sighed. Her eyes focused for the first time since we started, meeting mine. The crazed look was gone. “Honey, that was…”

“Amazing,” I smiled, and she threw her head back in agreement. She was still rocking Belle’s hips back and forth, but when I reached up and rested my hands on them, she stopped.

“Do you want a break?” she asked, and I nodded.

As she pulled herself off me, a groan escaped my lips. It felt so fucking good.

The cabin stank of sex, and as I stood up, I noticed that the curtains were open.

The sight of the woods brought me back to reality.

“Jesus,” I said.

“I know,” my wife agreed fervently.

“No, Mary—look.”

The sun was setting, and as my daughter’s eyes followed my finger, a bird flew past the window.

“Beautiful.”

“Mary, anyone could have passed by. A park ranger, a neighbor. A cop!”

“Come back to bed,” she slurred in response. “We’re not done yet…”

“Yes are are,” I snapped, picking up Belle’s dress and throwing it at her. “For heaven’s sake, Mary—if we screw up, I don’t just get a slap on the wrist. This will destroy our family forever. I’ll go to prison, and Belle…”

My heart leapt to my throat at the thought.

“Belle will know. She’ll know what we did. She’ll know that you used her body, and…and…”

I gestured between Belle’s legs.

“We can’t. We can’t risk that. Never again.”

Belle’s eyes were watering, but my wife didn’t object.

“Get dressed. We’re going home.”