The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Libby: Mind Over Mari

SYNOPSIS:

Ethan’s always taken a shine to his best friend Mark’s younger sister Mari. Using the Weaver’s quiz, he’s going to see exactly how many changes need to made before she’s his perfect match.

AUTHORS NOTES:

A continuation of the world that began with “Mad Libby.” For more stories, and to support more stories, please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

There were a lot of reasons I didn’t want to come home—

  1. I’d just lost my job and didn’t care to explain this to any (and all) of my family.
  2. I’d just lost my fiancée and really didn’t want to explain this to any (and all) of my family.
  3. Thanksgiving food is overrated.

No joke. Turkey is never as good in your head as you want it to be. Mashed potatoes are typically bland. The only way to eat the meal is to drown it in gravy. If you have to drown a meal in gravy to save it, by definition, that’s not a good meal.

There were other reasons, I said “a lot” and I meant “a lot,” but the top three really drive home the big points.

There was only one reason to come home—

Mari.

I befriended Mari’s older brother Mark when I was a Junior in High School and he’d just moved to town with the prettiest girl I’d ever seen—his younger sister. Of course, she was a Freshman and I was, like a moron, conflicted about the whopping three years of age difference. What a difference eight years makes though. She’s a college senior and I’m recently single and unemployed. We’ll have a lot to talk about. I’m just glad her parents never changed towns and my parents always continued the holiday tradition of inviting their family to join ours.

While I don’t want to explain to my family why the relationship ended with Jeannine, it’s basically this—I wasn’t happy with the state of our bond. No. I didn’t end it. Jeannine did after she discovered that I’d been trolling the internet for fixes. Not couples counseling or self-help books or the like. Quick fixes. Semi-magical and hard-to-believe fixes. She knew the password to all my devices and decided to go snooping when I’d been a very busy, search-happy boy. In the ensuing confrontation, every truth we kept inside boiled over. Every single thing that we hated and despised about each other saw the light of day. When you’re in a couple, you either fight to stay together or fight to break up. That was the break up kind of fight where you walk away wondering how it ever worked in the first place. The irony of the situation—I found the very thing I was looking for. I found the cure-all for our broken coupling. Now, though, I didn’t want to use it to patch things up between Jeannine and me. Not to say that I didn’t enter a few choice terms into the Weaver’s quiz that I’d stumbled upon. My formally far too reserved, stick up her butt fiancée was now a very popular cam girl. To her benefit—She makes great money. To my benefit—if I ever have a sentimental backslide moment, I can basically get her to do or say anything for the right price and not even have to resort to any technologically magical assistance. Win win.

I have the site bookmarked on my phone now and I enter the house to the smell of roasting turkey (meh), the site of my family mid-argument (oof), and Mark approaching me for a handshake.

“How’s it going, Ethan?” Mark asks.

“Depends on your definition of ‘going.’” I reply.

“Oofah. That bad?”

I nod.

“Job?”

I shake my head.

“Jeannine?”

I shake my head.

“Well, at least you have your looks, sir.” Mark says with a smile.

I give him my best rogue’s smile. If only he knew. He clears my line of sight to reveal a look at his sister talking to my younger sister in the family room. It’s been years since I’d seen Mari. I was either busy with school or busy with life. I wondered if I’d built up this ideal version of her in my head and seeing her in reality, in the flesh if you will, would quickly burst that bubble. The exact opposite thing happened. I nearly deflated because I felt, at that moment, even armed with a miracle, hopelessly out of my league. Her girlish good looks had only been magnified by her journey to full-on womanhood. She carries her impeccably fit body with such an air of confidence. She was always smart, pretty sure she graduated high school top of her class, and her eyes just radiate intelligence. If I had to nitpick, if I had to single out one wrong thing about her, it’s that her ballet flats do nothing to accentuate the wonderful legs she’s standing on. Her clothing, across the board, is sensible—a sweater with a button up top sticking out of it, a skirt ending well below her knees, and a pair of bland, to be worn around the house only shoes. This will not do. A woman of her beauty should stride in style.

I pull out my phone and load up the site. I’ve prepopulated it with a very simple prompt.

Mari Williams is _______________.

And I fill that blank, for the first time—

Mari Williams is constantly in designer footwear.

After the click, I look across the room and see that across the board, Mari’s outfit has shifted away from sensible to stylish. Not much more daring than it was previously, just cleaner, crisper, better material. She wears name fashion now, not just store-bought stuff. Her hair looks a little more styled and her makeup more artfully applied. She was a 10 before, so she’s about an 18 now. And yet still, like a sore thumb, despite the improvement, her new shoes just don’t cut it.

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is constantly in designer boots.

And now she’s a 23, but there’s still room for improvement. Sure, they’re designer, with a heel and flourish, but they barely push above her ankles.

“You should go say hi.” Mark says and I realize I’ve been ignoring him, eyes focused on his sister.

“Ummm…”

“I’ve always known you had a thing for her.”

“What?!?” I protest probably a little too hard since it’s the truth.

“She likes intelligent men with a good sense of humor. Maybe you could fake one or both of those things.”

I actually laugh. “Thanks, Mark.”

“Don’t thank me. Just don’t blame me when you crash and burn. I’ve never known my sister to show interest in anything outside of her studies.”

“I won’t blame you if you don’t blame me.”

“Never, bud. Besides, your sister is growing up to be quite the lovely young woman.”

“Ew, man. That’s my sister.” I say with a smile and return to my phone as he walks away to join those two.

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is constantly in designer mid-calf boots.

And just like that, I’m in love. Her poise seems amplified by the look of the higher boots.

As luck would have it, or maybe it was Mark’s doing, just like that, she’s spotted me spotting her and looks to be wrapping up her conversation with the both of them to approach me.

If she’s going to be walking over to me anyway, I might as well make sure that I really enjoy the view.

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is constantly in designer knee-high boots.

The world seems to shift and, sure enough, she saunters towards me in delicious knee-high black boots. Of course, this shifted her skirt length up just a little to accommodate. I am not about to complain about that either.

“Hey, Ethan. I heard you’d be in town for Thanksgiving dinner.”

“And you still decided to show up?”

She laughs. I was being self-deprecating to judge just where I stand with her, but the laugh could be a friendly agreement or completely dismissive. Too hard to tell, especially with the distraction of just how good she looks right now.

I nervously change subjects. “So, what exactly are you studying in school?”

“Chemical engineering.”

“Ah, so you’re taking all the easy courses, eh?” I say and she laughs earnestly.

“Yeah. I’m finishing early and I’ve already lined up a bunch of offers for my post-college life next month.” She says nonchalantly. My life has been a constant scramble, and I’m no slouch, but she effortlessly takes charge of her own destiny.

“Good for you. Good to see you still plan on taking over the world.”

“I’m at least going to try. How have you been?” She seems genuinely interested in my answer and I’m just not ready for that.

“Oh. Great. Oh. I think my mom’s signaling me.” I lie and make a hasty exit towards and through the kitchen.

I find a seat with the men watching football—an easy place to be ignored for a bit. It’s time to up the ante.

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is intellectually and physically aroused by Ethan.

Even over the sounds of football game coming from the television, and the near-constant groans of the men watching it, I hear Mari ask someone, “Have you seen Ethan?”

Well, she’s definitely thinking of me.

I stand up, then not so casually head up to my bedroom.

Phone in hand, I sit on my bed and try to look carefree.

If she didn’t follow, I can always add to—

But the door opens and it’s her.

She closes the door behind her.

“Hope you don’t mind that I followed you up here.”

“You’re a grown woman. I feel like you can make your own decisions.”

She seems confused, unsure of herself. It’s not a look I’ve ever seen her wear. Somehow, it’s endearing on her. She paces, almost starts to speak, but stops herself.

I tap the bed, signaling for her to sit alongside me. She looks at me for a moment and then, as if in distress raises her hand up to her eyebrows, hiding her eyes from me.

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is always honest with Ethan.

“What’s going on?” I ask.

She blurts out. “Do you know that I’ve had a crush on you since you started hanging out with my brother in eleventh grade?”

I don’t know if it’s the quiz or the truth, but she sure sounds sure about it. “I did not know that.”

“Yeah. I wasn’t even going to come to this dinner until I knew you were going to be here and—“

“And what, Mari?”

“And I knew you weren’t with Jeannine anymore.”

I’m shocked. “Wow. How did you—“

“I’ve cyberstalked you.” Her whole face blushes red. “I’ve been cyberstalking you for a while.” She’s quiet again for a moment, unsure, and then she asks, “Can I ask you something and have you give me an honest answer?”

I feel like I should ask her all sorts of things now that she’s compelled to be honest with me, but I really want to know what she wants to know.

“Shoot.”

“Did you like her because—“

“Because what?”

“Because of the cam girl-ing?”

As a total knee-jerk reaction, I laugh. The way she looks at me, though, is incredibly solemn. I immediately feel bad for laughing. “No, I didn’t like her because of the cam girl-ing.”

“You’re not lying?” She asks, still very serious.

“I swear to you that her cam girl-ing had nothing to do with our relationship.”

“Because I know you’ve logged onto her feed. Repeatedly.”

“How do you know that?”

“I’m incredibly intelligent and resourceful, Ethan.” She says very plainly.

“That you are. I’ve always liked that about you.”

“Really?” She says. It’s the first time I don’t feel intimidated by Mari because it’s the first time she’s ever seemed younger and unsure of herself.

“So why have you been cyberstalking me?”

“I like you.” She says.

“And why were you worried about Jeannine and her camming?”

“I was worried that that was the type of girl you liked?”

“What type of girl is that?”

“Sexually adventurous.” She says, then looks away, as if embarrassed.

“Are you not sexually adventurous?”

“Ethan,” she says soberly, “I’m not even sexually active.”

It never occurred to me that Mari could possibly be so virginal. Of course, my mind flashes back to her brother saying as much. “Why are you not sexually active?”

“I don’t want to lose myself to a relationship. I don’t want to sacrifice any of the work I’ve put in for anything less than success.”

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is sure she can have success and a relationship with Ethan.

“But I think you’re the one. You won’t ask me to be anything other than me, would you?”

Honestly, I feel a shade of guilt when she asks me this.

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is fully aware of what Ethan’s done on his phone.

I swear I can almost hear the whoosh of information and recognition that flows into Mari. She sits down next to me, silently, and I assumed overwhelmed and conflicted. My guard down, she steals my phone out of my tenuous grip and starts typing. Whatever punishment she deems to be fitting, I’m ready to go along with. Of course, I don’t want to be caught unaware, so I lean over to see her typing.

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is going to wear over-the-knee boots from here on out.

She looks down at her legs and her very tall footwear and gives them some cursory movements, as if feeling them for the first time.

I look at her, perplexed.

“It seemed like you liked boots and I wanted to see what it felt like to be aware of the physical change.”

When I still don’t respond, she continues, “You should know, I’m still compelled to be honest with you. I can’t be one hundred percent sure that my schoolgirl crush wasn’t somehow created by your change in how I think of you, but I’m ninety-nine percent sure that crush was real before today.”

We both sit in silence for a moment and then I ask her, “What do you want me to do?”

She looks me square in the eyes. “I want you to get rid of my inhibitions.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“You’re probably right. Here’s the thing. You never asked for me to love you with a change, but I do.”

This time, it’s a shocked me who says, “Really?”

“Really. I have a lot of pent-up desire and I’m not sure how to act on it. I feel like the right change would go a long way here.”

Mari Williams is _______________.

Mari Williams is a woman with a positive sense of self, sexually.

I show it to her before I click enter. She shakes her head and motions for me to give her the phone.

Mari Williams is still a virgin, but is also fully capable of sexually rocking Ethan’s world.

She shows it to me and then she makes a show of clicking and making it a reality.

“You have no idea of what you’re in for.” She says and puts a finger to my lips. “But don’t ask. I don’t want to be compelled to ruin the surprise.”

Mari pushes me back against the bed. She rushes through removing me of every article of clothing and then slows down when it comes to removing her own. I see in her eyes that this has nothing to do with any bout of uncertainty and everything to do with prolonging the foreplay to make it that more tortuously fun.

The sweater comes off first, then the shirt underneath to reveal a very simple, plain bra.

She sees me looking at it and asks, “You disappointed?”

“Nothing about you disappoints me.”

She smiles and loses her skirt. Her panties match the bra, coordinated, if not adventurous.

“I’m going to get you to magic up a whole new closet full of lingerie.” She tells me and then puts her fingers to my mouth again. “Just not at this very moment.”

She removes her bra and reveals her breasts to me for the very first time. They’re not too big, not too small, and capped by some very hard nipples. Her face takes on a moment of doubt. To quell it, I assure her, “You are fucking perfect.”

She can see I’m not lying by just how hard all of this has gotten me. Her doubt fades and she removes her panties. She has a thick bush. I see it and smile. Mari matches my smile, but with a hint of playfulness. “So that you know, since you’re such a fan and all, I’m keeping my boots on for this fucking.”

She slowly lowers her tight pussy down upon me. For a moment, I truly concerned she won’t be able to take me in. Her pained face, however, gives way to pleasure as I break through and she takes the whole of me inside her. I groan under her grip.

“Oh fuck, Ethan, this feels so good.” She starts to move her hips. “But this feels even better.”

I reach down and start to rub my right thumb over her clit.

Her reaction is immediate and electric. My look must be enough to prompt her honesty.

“I’ve never masturbated before,” she says.

“Holy shit…”

“Holy shit is right. I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this.”

She starts to quickly move her hips and then starts to bounce up and down on my cock.

I grit my teeth.

She sees my look and says, “I want you to cum inside me.”

“But—“

“I can’t lie to you. I want you to cum inside me, you’d just better damn well wait until I’m cumming, Ethan.”

“Aye aye, ma’am.”

I start to match the motion of her hips with thrusts of my own, working her clit the whole time. I see her chest and neck go flush and know that she’s about to cum.

As she screams out an orgasm, peppered with some “fucks” and “oh Ethan yes,” I realize we have both of our families downstairs and probably able to hear. I don’t care. And by the sounds that keep pouring out of Mari, I’m sure she doesn’t care either. Her orgasm lasts a good minute before I can’t hold back anymore and I flood her with my seed. That feeling seems to push her into an even bigger orgasm, but it also seems to burn her out completely. She falls over on top of me.

We’re both hot and drenched with sweat.

She breaks the silence that followed with, “That was amazing.”

I have one more moment of feeling inadequate and I ask her, “Is there something you want to change about me?”

She thinks for a minute, then lunges across me to grab my phone. I can’t see what she types, but she seems really happy when she puts the phone down. I am also incredibly happy to finally be having sex with my very first girlfriend.

“What did Jeannine like to do in bed?” Mari asks me.

“Honey, you know you’re my first,” I say.

“I know… You ready for seconds?”

“Well… it is Thanksgiving, after all. It’d be wrong to not keep giving you orgasms.”