The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Machine

I was looking for a personal trainer and a coworker of mine said, “We have a personal trainer right here in our building. I go to her on my lunch hour. I know she gets pretty booked up during the morning and at lunch but I think her evenings are still open. You should give her a call.”

Our building is not that big so I said, “We have a gym in this building?”

She said, “Not really a gym per se. She has dumbbells, kettle balls, bands and uses a lot of body weight workouts. I have a free workout card. Let me go grab it.”

As soon as I saw Judith’s picture I was thinking, “Wow, she can train me anytime.”

I eagerly scheduled my first appointment with Judith for the following evening. By time the day wound down I was exhausted and did not feel like going to the gym. Then my phone rang and it was the receptionist saying Judith was on the other line verifying I was still coming to my appointment. I looked over at my gym bag and said, “Yes, I know I will hate myself if I skip my very first workout.”

I dragged myself down to the suite on the free workout card and Judith met me at the door. She was over six foot tall and towered over me. I had never seen such a tall woman before. Then she said, “I see you have your workout clothes. I hope you plan to sweat.”

Her voice was unusually deep and as I looked her up and down I thought she was strikingly beautiful but pretty muscular for a woman. I decided she must use steroids and said, “I do. I had a long day and I need to blow off some steam.”

She had me fill out a bunch of paperwork and I was a little nervous when it asked for next of kin information. I filled it all out and changed into my workout clothes. When I came out of the changing room she came over to me and ran her hands down my arms saying, “Do you work out somewhere else?”

I said, “I do but my work hours have been getting crazy so I wanted a personal trainer to push me and to keep me honest.”

Judith said, “Well then. Let’s get you on the machine and test your strength and endurance so I can put together a customized workout.”

I said, “The machine?”

She said, “Yes, it is called the aculator.”

My first warning sign should have been the way she ran her hands down my arms but if some hot babe wanted to caress my physique who was I to complain? The next warning sign that I also ignored was when she walked over to the office door and locked it while she said, “You are my last customer this evening so I am going to lock up now.”

The machine looked like a combination leg extension leg press machine with a fixed bar for upper body movements. She said, “Go ahead and lie down. I will get you set up on the machine.”

She strapped my feet into the machine and then said, “When the machine is upright you can do leg extensions or leg curls and when it is down it serves as a leg press. The only way to leg curl is to have your feet strapped in. The bar kind of does the same thing depending on the angle of the bench.”

I tried to move my feet and immediately felt the machine give resistance. She said, “Not yet. I haven’t set the resistance.”

Looking down at me she said, “So any big plans for the weekend?”

As I answered the question about doing yard work and washing my car she took a strap and tied my hand to the bar. I was still babbling on about my plans for the weekend when she strapped my other hand in. Then she put what looked like a weight belt on my waist but it seemed to hold me to my bench. She smiled and said, “There we go. Now you’re ready.”

I said, “Awesome. What do I do now?”

She reached behind the machine and hit a button that moved the back of the bench up until I was at about a 50 degree angle up. Then Judith said, “Oh nothing really. Just sit back and relax. I just wanted you to be able to watch.”

Confused I said, “Watch? Watch what? I thought I was working out.”

She said, “Oh you’ll be exhausted when I am done with you.”

Judith pulled my shorts off and said, “Hmm. There it is” and wrapped her mouth around my penis.

I started yelling at her and said, “What the hell are you doing?”

She stood up and said, “Oh honey I didn’t want to have to do this but now you leave me no choice.”

I tried to pull at the restraints as she momentarily stepped away and then she returned and said, “I hope you can breathe through your nose” right as she put a ball in my mouth that was attached to a leather strap. The strap wrapped around my head and then fastened behind my head.

Judith leaned down and patted me on the head and said, “There, that’s better. There will be no more screaming from you. At least not until your screams turn into moans of pleasure and submission.”

She got back down and began giving me a blow job. I don’t know why but I fought it. Normally if some beautiful woman had wanted to play a little bondage with me and send me into next week I would not have argued at all but something told me there was more to it than just that. Right as I reached orgasm she pulled her mouth off and squirting some lotion on me she began stroking me. She said, “Now watch yourself lose control to me. No matter how hard you try to resist I control your body and you cannot stop the inevitable.”

Right at the moment of orgasm she moved her hand to my head and stayed there. Tears streamed down my face as the pleasure turned to what felt like pain. She said, “I know you think it hurts but it is really just unbearable pleasure. It lets you know that I am in control. You can see that now can’t you?”

I shook my head up and down to signal that I agreed with her. I would agree to anything just to get her to stop. She moved her hand off my head and gently stroked for a moment and said, “I am in control and you crave my touch.”

We locked eyes for a moment and she said it again, “I am in control and you crave my touch.”

Sweat dripped off my forehead and she said, “I told you that you would sweat. I hope I also took care of your plans to blow off some steam. Are you ready for round two?”

I shook my head no. Whatever round two was I knew I did not want any part of it. She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut two holes in my shirt right at each nipple. Then she put oil on my nipples and began to kiss my ear as she tweaked my nipples. She put her lips to my ears and simultaneously blew air into my ear as she kissed my ear. Then she said, “I am in control and you crave my touch. I will control your body and your mind will follow. I am in control and you crave my touch.”

My body immediately reacted and in spite of my best attempt to fight I felt my penis grow rock hard and then she stood up and walked around to the front of me. She kneeled down and said, “I am in control and you crave my touch.”

This time when she took her mouth off she said, “You know this is going to hurt. You should probably try to fight this one because if you bust one it is going to go from feeling good to ball busting pain in a very short time. Of course I am sure you already know that you cannot fight it. Why can’t you fight it?”

I tried to beg her not to but the ball in my mouth just created muffled screams. Even as I begged her not to I heard her question in the back of my mind, “Why can’t you fight it” and I knew the answer, “She is in control and I crave her touch.”

No matter how hard I tried to fight it the inevitable happened. I screamed for her to stop but she just laughed at my discomfort and my inability to put up any resistance at all. Then she said, “I am in control and you crave my touch. You can see that now can’t you?”

She was clearly in control but I was definitely not craving her touch. I wanted to get away and never come back. Judith went back around to my front side and again began to play with my nipples and do her little ear thing. Then she said, “I guess I should have told you what aculator stands for. It is short for ejaculator. I have never tried it out but I have had this plan for a couple of years now. I am going to continue to make you orgasm over and over and over until you are trembling with obedience.”

Judith laughed and said, “I am glad you do not have any plans for the weekend. I sure hope you can last that long. By the way. Did I mention that I am in control and you crave my touch?”

This time it took her longer to get me hard but it eventually happened. She said, “Look into my eyes as I go down on you. I think you will find it easier to take the pain. As usual I invite you to fight it but you already know you will lose because I am in control and you crave my touch.”

She wrapped her lips around it again and I looked into her big hazel brown eyes. As she began to go up and down on me I felt myself floating in and out of consciousness and one thought went through my head. I repeatedly thought, “Judith is in control and I crave her touch.”

Night fell on us and I thought she would let up so we could both get some sleep but I was wrong. She kept the cycle going and I was pretty sure I was all used up until she would do it again. Then as the morning sun broke and Saturday came upon us she kissed my ear just one time and I went rock hard. She said, “Hmm yes. You now crave my touch as I knew you would. You are so helpless now. I am in control and you crave my touch. Let me put it more bluntly. You are now under my control.”

She was right and I did not want to admit it. As soon as she got anywhere near me my nipples became erect and eagerly awaited her touch. My ears tingled with anticipation of her blowing into my ear and kissing my ear. I sprung up like a teenage boy and lied on the machine waiting for her next move. She said, “Time to take the ball out of your mouth.”

Judith removed the device from my mouth and then began to stroke me again. She said, “Look into my eyes and repeat after me. I am under Judith’s control and will obey her without question.”

I said, “Please no. Don’t do this.”

It was a futile request and I made it knowing she would not suddenly decide to give up and let me go. It was my last attempt to keep any self-control at all but she said, “Do what you are told and look into my eyes.”

I looked into her eyes and said, “I am under Judith’s control and will obey her without question.”

She sped up her stroking and said, “Say it again.”

I was sweating and completely out of breath as I gasped, “I am under Judith’s control and will obey her without question.”

Judith said, “You will repeat it over and over again until you orgasm and you will not orgasm until I command it.”

I said it over and over again and knew it was true. I was under her control and knew I would obey her without question. I was floating and completely disconnected from my surroundings when I heard her voice in the distance say, “Cum for me and accept your new role as sex slave and servant.”

I had no idea what time it was or if we had even moved into Sunday yet. She stood up and began to untie me and said, “Okay, you are free to go.”

At first I thought she was joking. I looked down at my shirt with the two holes, looked at the floor was caked in my body fluids, and then looked back at her and said, “I don’t understand.”

Judith said, “I said you are free to go.”

I said, “But I don’t want to go. I want to serve you.”

She said, “Oh you do? So you want me to move out of my apartment and move in with you? You want me to completely redo your wardrobe, redecorate your house and assume control of all your finances? Is that what you are telling me?”

Up to that moment I had not thought about it what being a slave and servant really meant. But I knew deep down inside that I am was under her control and would obey her without question. Any idea of arguing did not even enter my mind as I said, “Yes Judith. I would do anything for you.”

She said, “Excellent. I have been giving you pleasure all weekend and it is my turn now.”

Judith removed her clothes and revealed a very muscular body. She said, “A lot of guys are turned off by my muscularity but you love it.”

My taste had always been in more feminine women but I suddenly felt like she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She walked over to the machine and lied down on it. She spread her legs and said, “You know what to do. Satisfy me.”

Unlike a man she was able to go over and over again without losing control the way I did and the happier I made her the happier I was. Sunday night arrived and she said, “Take me to my new home. We can swing by my apartment and pick up a few of my things. We will get the rest later when I move in.”

It was not until Monday morning that I truly understood my new position in life. When I got up to go to work she held out her hand and said, “Phone.”

I said, “Phone?”

She said, “Yes, you have a work phone and a personal phone do you not?”

I confirmed her understanding and she said, “Then give me your phone. I will decide who you are allowed to remain friends with and who you are not. Plus I have a few calls to make.”

No one gets my phone and I mean no one. Yet as soon as she gave the command I heard a voice inside my head say, “I am under Judith’s control and will obey her without question.” I immediately handed her my phone and said, “Yes Judith.”

Judith said, “You may call me your queen when no one else can hear you.”

I said, “Yes my queen.”

She gave me a kiss and said, “I always wanted to be a princess when I was a little girl but I think I like being a queen better. Have a good day at work.”

On my way home my work cell phone rang and it was my personal cell phone. I answered and Judith said, “Hello sweetheart. I am at Wells Fargo and the bank manager needs you to swing by on your way home so you can add me to all your accounts.”

I immediately switched lanes so I could drive to the bank as I replied, “Yes my queen.”

The bank manager was a friend of mine and he pulled me aside and said, “Have you lost your mind? She says you just met on Friday and she has already moved in with you and now you’re adding her to your bank accounts?”

I said, “She is my dream woman. I would do anything for her.”

He said, “Did she brain wash you or something? I thought you would die a bachelor.”

She sat in the chair in his office and I could see her through the glass walls and door. She waved at me and blew me a kiss. I smiled knowing I was completely owned and said, “Brain washed? Sure, I guess you could call it that.”

As we left the bank she took my hand and said, “You are doing so well. You love being my slave and servant don’t you?”

I said, “Yes my queen.”

She said, “Good. Tomorrow you can arrange a moving truck for my belongings at the apartment and we can swing by and have my name added to your mortgage.”

My only response was the response I would give from that day forward. I said, “Yes my queen.”