The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mab About the Boy

By Captain Eazy

12

KATHARINA:

If I be waspish, best beware my sting.

PETRUCHIO:

My remedy is then, to pluck it out.

KATHARINA:

Ay, if the fool could find it where it lies,

PETRUCHIO:

Who knows not where a wasp does wear his sting? In his tail.

KATHARINA:

In his tongue.

PETRUCHIO:

Whose tongue?

KATHARINA:

Yours, if you talk of tails: and so farewell.

PETRUCHIO:

What, with my tongue in your tail?

William Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act II, scene 1.

“Ohhh . . . " moaned Maeve, waking in the middle of the night as she felt Nancy’s head down between her thighs.“Haven’t you had enough?”

“Ngh-uh!”

With a resigned sigh and a pleased smile, Maeve spread her legs and lay back enjoying the talented tongue of her minion. And thought about the odd things that were happening. The grass, for one.

Oh, the apartment house had a lawn, the tough, coarse St. Augustine grass that tolerated salty environments. But this grass was quite different, fine-bladed, lushly green, growing thick and soft as feathers.

And it grew inside the apartment house. The floors of both Maeve’s and Nancy’s apartments had sprouted the stuff in the early evening, and now it was a living carpet. It felt delicious under bare feet . . . and bare butts . . . and bare other things. And when you crushed it, its juices smelled arousingly like male cum. But why was it growing indoors? And why were the lamps sending out twigs and bursting into buds? Maeve could only assume that Mab was providing them a little sample of fairyland.

“Ahhhh, yeahhh,” she said happily as Nancy, once again, made her cum. It was so nice. Nancy didn’t even demand equal attention (though Maeve usually gave it to her). If she made Maeve cum, Nancy was deliriously happy. She had become totally devoted to Maeve’s happiness, and the knowledge that she had satisfied her mistress (not that Nancy called her that) was the only reward she wished.

They lay snuggled together afterward, lovingly stroking each other as if discovering each other’s thighs and butts and breasts for the first time. “It’s so weird,” Maeve said, holding back a yawn. “Why do you think Mab’s changing the apartment?”

“She’s a nature spirit,” said Nancy, tweaking Maeve’s nipples. “I like it. The bed’s so nice like this.”

“Like—” Maeve opened her eyes in surprise. Why hadn’t she noticed that the bed had become a soft, mossy bank strewn with violets? “Oh. Oh, yes, it is. Sweet.”

“Not as sweet as you,” said Nancy, beginning to suckle. Maeve drew in a sharp ecstatic breath. Each time someone sipped a few drops of the heavy milk from her breasts the feeling made her cum, a wholly different kind of orgasm than the ones she got from being pumped with a cock or from having a girl eat her out. This kind was warm and quivering and it went on, ahh, forever. And the thought that with each little drop of milk Nancy became even more enslaved to her was, she had to admit, a real turn-on.

“You’re my complete slave now, aren’t you?” she asked teasingly, stroking Nancy’s head affectionately. “You have to do every single thing I say. Every single thing.”

“Mm.”

“Make me cum again.”

Obligingly, Nancy scooted right down, kneeling with her ass high and her head low. Looking down between her own spread thighs, Maeve had to admire the sweet Valentine curve of Nancy’s hips. And ohgodogodogod, the eager thrusting of her honeyed tongue, the soft, maddening suction of her supple lips. She was sooo good at this. It was hard to believe that a couple of days ago, Nancy had never done this to another girl, had never even dreamed of doing it. Ohh, yes. So good. So good. Maeve licked her lips. She was beginning to want a little taste of pussy herself. Mmm. Oh, well. It wasn’t as if they had to get up for classes or anything. . . .

* * *

They still lay nestled together, cheek to pussy and pussy to cheek, the next morning when Maeve drifted up out of dreams. Some soft pressure—Oh. Tybalt, draped over her side.

“Pussy, pussy, pussy,” the cat said.

“Hmm?”

“This is getting worse and worse,” Tybalt said. “Your place is turning into a rainforest. What’s next? Sloths?”

Maeve opened her thighs and gently disengaged from Nancy’s cheeks. “Shh. You’ll wake her.”

“Tell her to stay asleep.”

Oh. Right. Maeve said softly, “Nancy, you will not wake up until I tell you.”

“Mmnn?” murmured Nancy, licking her lips and smiling. “Mnn.”

Maeve slipped off the bed—the bank of violets—and saw that vines had crept up the walls in the night, and that the only light streamed in from the windows. “What the hell?”

“It’s like this in every room,” Tybalt said. “Including the kitchen, where the damn cabinets have disappeared. You’re lucky you still have a toilet. The bathtub’s a kind of rock pool now. But worry about that later. Where’s my food? That’s what I want to know.”

Maeve padded naked to the kitchen, to what used to be the kitchen. No stove, no cabinets, no table. But luscious-looking swollen fruit hung from every vine on every wall, pears and apples and plums and small oranges, many others that she could not even identify, colorful and glowing like gems. “She wants us to live on that,” she said.

“Fairy fruit.” The cat twitched an angry tail. “Cats don’t eat fruit. And if we did, I wouldn’t eat that fruit. It puts you more under her spell with every bite, or didn’t you realize that?”

“Don’t be ridiculous. Mab wouldn’t give us anything that would hurt us. She’s nice,” Maeve said, plucking a plum and biting into it. The delectable juice gushed out, faster than she could swallow it, dripping down over her bare breasts.

“She’s nice because you’re doing what she wants. She’s enslaved you!”

“No she hasn’t,” insisted Maeve. “Look at my life before and my life now. This is better! Anyway, I’m just doing things for Mab because—because I want to.”

“Uh-huh. Just as Nancy sticks her tongue inside you because she wants to.”

The fruit in Maeve’s mouth tasted suddenly bitter.

“Oh, god.”

“Um-hum. Now what are you going to do about my breakfast? I need sustenance! I’ve been out screwing every pussycat in the neighborhood. It gives you an appetite, you know! Where can you find me some food?”

“Uh, I don’t know,” Maeve said. “My closet’s gone, too! I can’t go out naked!”

“Sure you can,” Tybalt said. “I do it all the time. Look, run to the store and get some of those—”

“I can’t go out naked!”

Tybalt glared at her. “Then use that stick thing.”

“Oh, yes. The wand. If I can find it.”

The wand was in what used to be the living room, tucked into the vines hanging where the bookshelf used to be. Maeve waved it at herself and said, “Let me be clothed quick as a shot in something, uh, that makes me look hot!”

Well. A thin, shiny, nearly transparent latex catsuit, bright devil red, squeezing her so tightly and in so many interesting places that she came just from squirming to look down at herself. She made a face. Interesting look, and one she might want to return to later, but not the ideal thing for a drive to the supermarket. She tried again, finally settling for extremely short white shorts and a too-tight light-green tee that hugged her every curve. She conjured some sandals, too, and they were adorable, with spiky heels and criss-crossed green laces that looked like small vines running halfway up her calves. “Come on,” she said to Tybalt. “Ride there with me.”

Tybalt climbed into the car—usually he hated it—and asked suspiciously, “You’re not going to take me to the vet’s, are you?”

“No. We’re going to the store for cat food. Oh, shit, I don’t have my purse or any money.”

The wand took care of that, too, delivering a stack of twenties about the thickness of a Stephen King novel. She peeled off a couple, put the rest into the glove compartment along with the wand, and then had to dig the wand out again to enchant the car to start—no keys, either. While she was thinking of it, Maeve put a spell on the car to keep it and its contents secure from thieves. Then with her new money tucked into the waistband of her shorts and the wand safe again in the glove compartment, she drove to the supermarket to buy cat food. Though once she was at the store, Maeve realized that she probably hadn’t even needed the money—the SuperRate check-out clerk would have cut his own throat if she’d sweetly suggested that it would be a good idea. In fact, he insisted on carrying her one bag to the car for her, so to thank him, she invited him in and gave him a quick blowjob. Tybalt had waited in the car, and he tore into a pouch of Tuna Treat while his owner was giving head in the front.

Her breasts started to ooze, and before she let the grocery clerk go, Maeve had him lick up the droplets of milk, binding him to her will. She sent him back with the order to do a great job and to help old ladies out with their groceries. Might as well do some good in the world.

As Maeve started the car, Tybalt muttered, “You didn’t have to suck him off. You just wanted to. Right.”

“I’m hooked,” Maeve said. “Mab’s got me, hasn’t she?”

“Has she?” asked Tybalt, his mouth full.

“If she told me to do anything, god, I don’t know, suck her toes or anything, I’d have to do it.”

“Probably,” Tybalt agreed.

“What am I going to do?”

“Beats me,” said Tybalt.

Maeve didn’t let Nancy awaken even when she returned to the apartment. She left Tybalt’s food in a corner of what had been the kitchen, hoping it would not vanish in the undergrowth, and then she climbed into the bath tub. The forest pool. Whatever it was.

It had become a roughly oval spring-like pool, its sides made of smooth rock overgrown with thick, springy moss. The water was exactly the right temperature, not to hot and not too cold. She sank into it and felt it welcome her curves. The water rippled enticingly, encouraging her to open her thighs, to settle down until her nipples were just awash, and then it . . . massaged her. “Mm!” What could she do about Mab? What could she . . . little jets of water on her clit, softer than Nancy’s tongue! Oh, yeah. What had she . . . been . . . thinking . . . like small hands all over her body, stroking, caressing, yeah, nice. But . . . Mab . . . Mab . . . was . . . .

“I’m so pleased.”

Maeve’s eyes flew open. Mab was sharing the pool with her, reclining on the other side. Her dark skin gleamed with the moisture, her abundant hair had been put up atop her head, revealing her pointed ears. “You have done so well,” Mab said.

Maeve felt a rush of gratitude. It was so wonderful that she had pleased this goddess.

“But we need more,” Mab said softly. “As many orgasms as you and your minions can give us. It has been so long, and now we are beginning to feel power again. I have reached into your world to make this place a part of Faerie. You like it, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Maeve heard herself say. “It’s wonderful.” She mustered her will, what was left of her will. “Only . . . let me have . . . a place to keep cat food.”

“Don’t trust cats,” Mab warned with a teasing smile. “They are selfish beasts.”

“But Tybalt is . . . he’s my . . . .”

“All right,” Mab said with a laugh. “You will have a little box in which you may keep his food.” She slipped down into the water but arched her back, so that her beautiful breasts glistened above the surface. Mab began to caress her own breasts, stroking them, making the nipples hard. “You will need more help,” she said softly. “You and Nancy are wonderful, and you try hard, but the two of you cannot handle as many males as we need. You will need to recruit more. Here. Suck me.”

In a dream, Maeve pushed through the water—when did the little spring become a pool?—and lowered her head. She took Mab’s nipple into her mouth and sucked, tasting the rich fairy milk. She swallowed.

“That’s right,” Mab said, caressing her. “Yes, that’s right. More. Oh, that is nice. It makes you feel so sexy. You are going to want cock. You are going to hunger for it, seek it, suck it, fuck it. And you will want more pussy, and when you find a girl you like, you will take her, and she will become yours. And what is yours is mine, and she will become like Nancy, and the three of you will find more and more, and all will be as cock-hungry as you . . . .

Maeve glowed, moving to suck Mab’s other tit. Yes. This was what she . . . she wanted . . . to do. This was what she . . . wanted . . . to become. Not because she had to. Because she wanted to.

They lingered in the pool for hours, making each other cum. Maeve should have been exhausted, but the sex only heightened her need. She wanted more. Much more. And she wanted men, as many as she could take. Yes. This was right. This was what she wanted.

Mab kept her cumming until at last she said, “You really need to waken Nancy now. And I think perhaps you might do something about the other girl, Deena. She has a boyfriend who is on the . . . is it baseball? The baseball team. He is young and very virile. I think, yes, Deena should be next, and then the boy. Yes. You are ready to return, aren’t you?

“Yes,” Maeve said, licking her lips. She was lying in the pool, in a shallow part, the water only halfway up her body, fine sand cushioning her ass and back and shoulders.

Mab lay on her side next to her, her head resting on Maeve’s knees. “Yes,” she said with a smile. “I think you are ready to return now. But before you go, one thing.”

“Yes?” asked Maeve, her face glowing with the thought that there was something else she could do for the fairy queen.

Mab lifted her leg, her calf and thigh dripping water. She moved her delicate foot close to Maeve’s face. “Suck my toes,” she said softly.

Thrilled at the chance, Maeve opened her mouth and began to suck.

TO BE CONTINUED . . . .