The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is real. In fact, what you’re reading right now isn’t even real. This whole story has been summoned from my overactive imagination. No real people, places, or telemarketing life forms are involved in this story.

Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

M.C. TRAVEL AGENCY

by MORBO

The sharp ring of the phone roused Tracie from her sleep. She stumbled out of her bedroom, pulling on her robe and picked up the receiver.

“Hello?”

Her eyes drifted over to the living room clock. 12:30. Who could possibly be calling at this hour of the night? She brushed her long blonde hair back, and rubbed her sleepy eyes. The caller on the line had been talking but she had missed something. It sounded like a telemarketer.

“ . . . And then, for no charge whatsoever, we will be sending you, absolutely free of charge, the pair of airline tickets. . . ”

“I’m sorry, could you start over?” Tracie said groggily.

“Oh, of course Miss.” said the man’s voice. “My name is James and I’m calling on behalf of Miller-Coughlin Travel. You have been randomly selected by our startup to receive a free weeks vacation to the location of your choosing. We will be handling airfare, hotel accommodations, meals and local transportation, totally free of charge, simply to introduce you to the services of Miller-Coughlin Travel.”

“Do you have any idea what time it is?” Tracie moaned into the receiver.

“Um . . . let me see Miss, you’re on the West Coast so it should be shortly after Midnight, correct?” replied James.

“Yes.”

“And you were probably sleeping when I called, weren’t you? I’m sorry about that.”

“Yes, I was.”

“Well Miss, I wouldn’t have called at this hour except for the simple fact that this offer is limited to the first fifty respondents. I knew that regardless of the hour, you wouldn’t want to pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity to receive free airfare, hotel accommodations, meals and local transportation at the vacation destination of your choice, absolutely free as an introduction to the services of Miller-Coughlin.”

“Look, I’m not going to buy anything or listen to any stupid presentations.”

“I understand completely Miss. And here at Miller-Coughlin Travel, we know that your time and your money are both valuable. That’s why we are prepared to offer discriminating travelers, such as yourself, a one-time opportunity to receive. . ”

“Free airfare, hotel accommodations, meals and local transportation” sighed Tracie, taking a seat on the couch. “I heard you the first time. Well, the second time anyway. What’s the catch?”

“I can assure you that there’s no catch Miss. Miller-Coughlin Travel, in honor of the opening of their first United States location is offering as a one time only special, absolutely free of charge. . .”

“Free airfare, hotel accommodations, meals and local transportation” said Tracie as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Okay let’s look at this a different way, what do I need to agree to?”

“Well Miss, as I was saying I’m only a sales representative.” came James’ reply. “In order to confirm your order, we would need to take down your information and then get on the line tonight with a representative from our independent verification service to go over it again. There is no catch, and no obligation to purchase anything. Miller-Coughlin travel will be offering this special to only the first fifty respondents so it is important that we get your confirmation as soon as possible. Does that sound good Miss?”

“Yes. . .” Tracie was still a little hesitant, but this did sound like either a really great deal or a scam. If they ask for a credit card, I’m hanging up she thought to herself.

“Okay then Miss, let’s get the basics out of the way and then I will connect you with our independent verification service who will set you up with . . .”

“The free airfare, hotel accommodations, meals and local transportation” she half laughed. “You can probably stop saying that I think I’ve got it.”

“Allright Miss. I won’t say it any more if you think you can remember it, and remember who is offering it to you.”

“Miller-Coughlin Travel.”

“Good.” said James “Now, let’s get some basic information. Can you spell your first and last name for me, please.”

“Tracie, T-R-A-C-I-E. Reed, R-E-E-D”

“Allright Miss Reed. May I call you Tracie?”

“Sure”

“Good. Now Tracie, are you over the age of 18?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Could I get your date of birth please?”

“08—16—1981.”

“Good. Thank you Tracie. You’re 20 years old then?”

“Yes.”

“Okay and then the phone number I show here is (213) 555-6387, is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, Tracie and thank you for your patience. Our verification service will take down your address and the other information that they need in order to send you your tickets for. . . Oh wait I shouldn’t say it.” James gave a small laugh at this last line.

“The free airfare, hotel accommodations, meals and local transportation” Tracie repeated. She smiled, James seemed like an okay person even if he was working as a telemarketer. “You must get tired of saying that after a while.”

“It does get old, saying the same things over and over again. Especially so late at night, it makes me a bit sleepy. Repeating the words again and again, each time getting a little more tired.”

Tracie sighed, and leaned her head back against a pillow on the couch. He’s tired she thought What about me. I’m the one who got woken up out of bed for this

“Of course,” James said, as if on cue. “You must be even more tired of hearing my voice. Hearing me repeat the same lines, each time growing sleepier and sleepier. You must be exhausted, this late at night and to have to hear the words that make you even more tired and sleepy, it must be hard.”

“Yes. . . a little bit.” Tracie murmured.

“Well if you want to close your eyes, you can. I know how hard it must be to keep them open while we’re waiting. I know that hearing the words over and over, even just in your head without me saying them at all must make you so tired and your eyelids feel so heavy.”

“Yeah”

Tracie yawned and stretched her body out on the couch. She did feel very tired, and her eyes felt like they wanted to close. She let her eyelids drift down and sighed as she felt herself relaxing.

“Good Tracie, just relax now. I’m going to try and transfer us now to our independent verification service. But you can just relax, relax and let yourself drift Tracie. They will be on the line with us shortly and until they are you can just let yourself drift. I know how tired you must be, this late at night with the words in your mind. It must be hard to think; to focus but you don’t need to right now. Just relax Tracie, relax and wait.

Tracie heard a soft, distant music begin playing over the phone. Must be on hold with the verification service she thought. The music was nice, although she couldn’t quite place the origin it was ethereal and beautiful, sort of with a Celtic sound to it. She relaxed, letting herself take deep breaths in and out. She was sleepy, very sleepy but she wanted to stay on the line. She felt so tired and she felt her mind drifting as she listened to the music. It was nice music, and it made her whole body feel like it was floating. It was a strange feeling, a tingling sensation that soon spread to encompass her entire body. She tingled all over now, and she giggled quietly to herself.

“Are you still there Tracie?” asked James, his voice quieter than before.

“Yes. . . ”

“Are you still waiting for verification?”

“Yes. . . ”

“Good, Tracie. Just wait. It won’t be much longer now. Just wait and relax. Do you like this music, Tracie?”

“Yes.”

“It’s nice isn’t it? Very relaxing. And you want to be relaxed right now don’t you Tracie?”

“Yes.”

“Relaxing is very important, almost more important than anything else in the world. Do you know what the music is called, Tracie? Its called Float Away. Do you like that name, Tracie?”

“Yes” her voice was now little more than a whimper.

“It would be so nice to float away, to not think of anything any more and just let the beautiful music and the sound of my voice carry you away.”

“Yes”

“Do you feel the tingling, Tracie? Can you feel everything getting further and further away as you just drift? ”

“Yes I can”

“Good Tracie. Let it carry you away, further from all your worries, further from all your thoughts, further from every concern. Let it carry you away. You can’t fight it, Tracie. The pull is just too strong, as it takes you outside your body and further and further away. You can feel the pull, can’t you Tracie?”

“Yes”

“Good Tracie, let it pull you. Let the warmth carry you. It is warm isn’t it? You can feel the calming, relaxing warmth through your entire body. Let it flow through you, Tracie. Let it cover you totally.”

Tracie felt the warmth, all over her body. It was like a blanket, draped over her or being slowly buried in sand at the beach. She felt it now, like quicksand pulling her deeper and deeper. It was hard to think, but she didn’t need to think, she needed to relax and wait. Wait for verification. Wait. Wait. There was a darkness, a deep calming darkness. Tracie could feel herself being pulled gently down into it. Down into the darkness. She let herself drift deeper and deeper into the darkness. The darkness engulfed her and her head fell to the side, her eyes closed, breathing shallow. She was lost in the darkness.

The music stopped playing. And from deep in the darkness Tracie heard a voice.

“Please hold for verification. You will be verified at the count of five. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

And then Tracie heard nothing more.

* * *

“Hello Miss. My name is James and I’m calling on behalf of Miller-Coughlin Travel. You have been randomly selected by our startup to receive a free weeks vacation to the location of your choosing.” James spoke into the headset. He smiled and beckoned to Tracie. She cheerfully unhooked her collar from the wall of his office and walked over to his desk. Kneeling in front of him, she opened her mouth and took his thick cock into her mouth. Sucking him, she reached down between her legs and began to play with herself. He smiled down at her and played with her hair before beginning to pinch her nipple in rhythm with her head’s motion. She was so happy she had won the vacation, and really where else would she want to go but here?

“We will be handling airfare, hotel accommodations, meals and local transportation, totally free of charge, simply to introduce you to the services of Miller-Coughlin Travel.”