The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust for the Vampire III — Blood Wrath

Synopsis: Camilla has been enjoying herself for two decades, but now a storm approaches, one caused from another evil. Can you use evil to fight evil? A sequel to “Lust for the Vampire II—Second Coming“

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Part One

Camilla sighed with delight as Arina (20 years old) lapped at her vagina. Arina had just moments ago been free. Now she was Camilla’s latest sex slave. “Thank you. Thank you,” she repeated as she fed from Camilla’s sex. She’d never tasted anything so delicious in her short life.

She kept eye contact on her new Mistress, to gauge what it was that brought Camilla the most pleasure.

Camilla’s clit was large, and engaged, but Arina found that Camilla also enjoyed having a tongue push into her vagina.

Near-by Arina’s sister Nina (18 years old) was held by two pairs of strong arms… Greta and Vera, two of Camilla’s oldest slaves held her tight. They were both terribly strong.

Nina had screamed for half an hour for help. But there was none to come. The entire building was Camilla’s. Nina had seen her own sister turned into this… this thing… gurgling with delight as she ploughed her tongue into Camilla’s sex. Nina felt sickened by the mewing of satisfaction coming from her sister’s lips.

Nina was near exhausted now. She couldn’t fight anymore. No amount of pleading had shifted Greta or Vera. They grimly held her, and would do so, until Camilla told them otherwise. They gladly did the bidding of the vampire. They didn’t care at all for this young woman they held to.

“Oh, yesssss!” Camilla cried as she peaked. Alina giggled, so pleased she had pleased her Mistress.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh!” Camilla moaned.

“Mistress?” Kira coughed nervously. The eighteen year old was unique amongst Camilla’s slaves… she had been born into it. Her mom, Elsa, had been enslaved in Austria in 1922 whilst Kira was still unborn. (Elsa had been ‘sent for’ and she arrived still pregnant with Kira)

In being turned, Elsa acquired great strength. But Kira, she was exceptionally strong. She was the apex of womanhood. She was tall, muscular (but not unfeminine). She was stronger than any of the turned, (who were themselves stronger than any man). She was faster. She had a better memory. And she had her own limited power to mesmerise.

“Yes, what is it?” Camilla asked.

“You wanted to know about the enemy…?”

“Yes?”

“They… they are nearer…”

“Oh?” Camilla said, as she sat up.

The ‘enemy’ weren’t necessarily her enemy—the Nazis. She appreciated the idea of men enslaving other men. But they were also waging war on a country she thought of as her own hunting ground. They were in effect draining the lifeblood she herself fed upon.

Camilla was indifferent to human politics. She had seen empires rise and fall. But, she had enjoyed herself in Moscow for twenty-years, building up a small community of sex-slaves. Now that was being threatened by the German invasion—Operation Barbarossa.

At first she hadn’t cared. But now she had to as they—the enemy—were close to Moscow. Would she move her ‘family’ of slave-cunts? She didn’t want to. She could just as easily abandon them. She had done so before. She was quite happy with the building she now dominated and the set-up she had established. The wicked web she had weaved…

“Get me the paper,” she said.

“I have it, Mistress,” Kira said.

Camilla looked at Pravda. The news was concerning. “Should I put the wireless on, Mistress?” Kira asked.

“Hmmm…. yes…,” Camilla nodded.

Camilla pricked up her ears… not for what was being said… but because on the Comintern radio station broadcast was the voice of Sofia Petrov, one of Camilla’s slaves. She loved Sofia’s voice. No one of her audience ever heard Sofia’s voice when she screamed in orgasm. Camilla smiled.

Camilla waved a hand and her slaves brought Nina over for her to feed.

Nina tried to protest but her mouth was dry. She was so weak from struggling, screaming, crying, extorting… all for nothing.

Camilla waved a finger which said “Put her down there…”

Camilla’s exhausted meal was laid before her. She gazed up from the paper at the freshly shaven snatch before her.

(Camilla had only just started shaving slave pussy about ten years ago… she herself couldn’t because iii she shaved, her body treated it like a ‘wound’ and instantly she was ‘healed’). But, about 10 years ago she enslaved a French woman Claire and found her shaven. She adored the look of Claire’s smooth cunt and she soon had all her slaves follow suit. She loved the sight of cunt.

Camilla inhaled the scent of Nina’s sex. She took hold of Nina’s feet and dragged her closer.

“Please….,” Nina gasped.

Camilla leant in and bit.

“Ohhhhhh,” Nina cried…. she had never know such amazing joy before.

Arina came over and brushed Camilla’s hair, even as the vampire supped at her sister’s blood.

Camilla could, as she fed gauge that Nina’s pulse was weak. She could have killed Nina. But, she decided to enslave her.

Nina was dragged away, alive, but unconscious moments after Camilla had tired of her.

She looked back at Arina. “Your sister will make a good sex toy…”

“Thank you, Mistress…” Arina said “For enslaving us both…”

“She’s not one of us yet,” Camilla said.

“Mistress?”

Arina didn’t understand and Camilla didn’t bother explaining that she had not been able to take enough to permanently enslave her sister.

Camilla had a moment to forget about the war waging near-by. She had Nina taken to another room to recover and then she snapped a finger again and another slave Arielle was sent for.

Moments later she arrived “Yes, Mistress?”

“You’re going to fuck me…”

“Oh, thank you, Mistress…” the young thing chimed.

Camilla opened her legs and Arielle fell to her knees and eagerly pressed her mouth into Camilla’s sex. Camilla burped… all the blood she had. “Mmm-mmmm” she sighed as Arielle worked her clit.

“Oh! Oh, yesssss” Camilla sighed as the slave eagerly at her pussy.

Camilla grabbed Arielle’s head and pulled her in tighter. “Oh, fuck, yessss” Camilla gasped and came.

She then kicked Arielle away already tired of her.

“Thank you, Mistress” the woman grovelled. All her slaves obeyed Camilla and it didn’t matter if she abused them.

In the morning Nina rose, wondering where she was. She felt tired. She realised her sister Arina was there, naked. As were two other ladies, Greta and Mariya (who we have not met before). Nina realised she was naked too. She felt a soreness between her legs.

Greta appeared to be older. so Nina noticed… Nina couldn’t know that Greta was in fact in her forties… but Greta only appeared to be in her late twenties.. which seemed so much older to Nina who was still in her late teens.

She slid out of her bed.

“Arina?” Nina shook her sister….

“Huh? What?”

“Please… we’ve got to get out of here…”

“What? What time is it?”

“I don’t know. It doesn’t matter…”

“It doesn’t matter?”

“No… we… we must get out of here….”

“Why?”

“Why?” Nina gasped “That… that thing… is a … vampire.”

“She’s our Mistress…”

“What?”

“Go back to sleep…”

“No… we must get out of here…”

“Why?”

“Why?”

“Yes, why?”

“She… she’s evil…”

“We obey and serve her… even you will…”

“No… I’ll never…”

“Will you two shut the fuck up!” snapped a woman.

Nina realised that there were other women around as well… in other beds. This room was like a dormitory.

… a harem.

Nina now really feared for her and her sister. It was at that moment Camilla arrived.

“Pleaseeee….,’ Nina cried as Camilla bent over her.

And yet at that very moment her legs parted as if waiting for a long-lost lover to return to her body.

Camilla smiled and bit into Nina and fed….

Claire wanted to gift Camilla with two young French women. Jeanne Preziosi and Océane Petit. Claire had convinced them that they might enjoy piano lessons (still) being conducted in the building. Océane’s father was head of the French military mission to Moscow. Jeanne’s brother was training in the Normandie-Niemen squadron—learning to fly the Yak-1.

Camilla’s ZIL motor car pulled up in a courtyard at the rear of the building.

A co-slave Greta was the duty guard and she nodded to Claire as she closed the heavy metal gate that sealed the young ladies fate.

Claire lead Océane and Jeanne into the building and up towards their ‘lessons’.

Julia Brodsky, now sixty-two still looked like she was in her forties—when she was first enslaved. She sat next to her student Alyona.

Julia noticed the feint red welts on her student’s neck where Camilla had fed. She hadn’t known her student was a slave. It pleased her. But.. she also reminisced. She sighed. It had been years since Camilla had fed from her. And Camilla no longer fucked her. But… she served. She would happily do so until she died.

Julia slid her hand inside her top and felt her left nipple as Alyona played the forbidden music of J. S. Bach (all German composers were banned from Soviet air-waves).

Alyona noticed Julia caressing herself and stopped. “Did I tell you to stop, baryshnya (young woman)?”

“No, dama (madam)” Alyona said. She was in fact more surprised that her teacher and ‘sister’ had used a pre-revolutionary term instead of “devushka”. But, then Julia was old.

“Can I suck it?” Alyona asked.

“Suck it?”

“Yes, your…,” and she pointed to what Julia was feeling.

“Why, yes… of course!” Julia smiled and she removed her hand and undid more buttons.

Alyona opened Julia’s top some more and then she pressed her face in and took in Julia’s nipple.

Julia gently stroked the nineteen year old’s head as she did.

Julia still had sex with her ‘sisters’. She just wished it was with her Mistress.

Alyona looked up and wiped her lips “So, it’s true?”

“What is?”

“That as a slave gets older she begins to lactate again.”

“Yes…it’s true..,” Julia smiled.

“That’s wonderful…”

“Would you like some more?”

Alyona nodded.

Julia lifted her arm and Alyona nuzzled back onto her and suckled.

Julia sighed. As she did she slid her hand down Alyona’s back and between her ass cheeks. Through Alyona’s dress she caressed the young woman’s ass.

Just then a small red light flashed.

“That’s enough!” Julia said.

“What is it, sister?” Alyona asked as she sat up.

“We have guests coming…”

“Shall we get them to join us?” Alyona enthused “We can have an orgy…”

“No… these are uninitiated guests” she said as she did her top back up.

“I do appreciate your enthusiasm for pussy” Julia added.

“It’s the best,” Alyona smiled. They kissed.

Moments later there was a tap on the front door to the apartment.

“Shall I get it?” Alyona asked eager to help.

Julia nodded as she stood up to receive visitors.

The apartment now also had a connecting door in the back, that joined it to Camilla’s lair.

Alyona opened the front door and saw her fellow ‘sister’ Claire with two women, Jeanne and Océane.

“Come in, please” Alyona smiled. She held the door open. She was so happy knowing that these two young women were going to be enslaved as she was.

“Welcome!” Julia said as she came up and took each woman in turn by the hands and kissed them on the cheeks—the French way—both sides.

“Thank you for taking us on Madame” Jeanne nodded.

“Yes, thank you…,” Océane added.

“Yes, well… if I could test each of you… your abilities…” she said. “First, Jeanne… if you sit with me here at the piano…”

“Océane… could you come with me please?” Claire asked.

“Where are we going?”

“There’s another piano back here…,” she lied.

Claire gently took Océane’s hands and lead her away. Océane looked back at Jeanne. Jeanne just smiled.

Océane was lead into a back room and then noticed a door of to the side, and a heady perfume wafting through the passageway.

“What’s in there?” she asked.

“That’s where you will live…,” Claire smiled. “In the harem…”

“What?” Océane laughed. “What on earth are you talking about?”

Without realising, Océane hadn’t noticed Camilla was now in the room with them.

Camilla was a predator. She moved with stealth.

Océane did however feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

She turned, just as Camilla pounced.

Océane was thrown to the floor. Camilla was quick to mount her prey. She grabbed Océane’s dress, tearing it painfully from the young woman’s breast.

And then… “Ow!” Océane gasped as two sharp needles penetrated her flesh. She felt a strange languor wash over her. She looked down at the blood-leech attached to her tit.

“Oooooooo,” Océane sighed.

Jeanne gasped “Mon Dieu!”

Océane looked up at her, smiling. Her face beaming… despite the grunting attacker upon her.

Camilla rose off of Océane and turned to Jeanne. Camilla’s blood-soaked smile made Jeanne wet herself in fear.

Camilla pounced upon her, knocking her too to the floor.

“Please, noooo!” Jeanne cried until she felt the quick sting of Camilla’s kiss.

Océane managed to sit up. She looked at the wound on her breast… bloodied, but no longer bleeding. She heard Jeanne sigh. She looked up and as she watched she drew a hand between her legs.

Océane unconsciously began to masturbate as she watched Jeanne assailed.

Camilla stopped and turned to Océane. “Yes, Mistress” she said.

As Camilla returned to feeding Océane got onto her hands and knees, She lifted Camilla’s dress and moved under it.

She looked at Camilla’s wetness and she kissed her there. Camilla smiled as Océane’s tongue moved into her.

Krihke Gauriloff was a twenty-year old Sami… from Russia’s far north. She was a young Efréĭtor (equivalent to an American PFC), in the communications branch. She had three days leave and decided to explore the capital, despite the frenetic confusion going on about her. In fact, the hectic comings and goings amused her.

She took an evening stroll along Red Square… watching vehicles pour out of the Kremlin with loads of treasure that they wanted to save from Nazi plunderers. She didn’t bring a camera. She wished in part she had but she knew that a camera would also make her ‘suspect’.

“Hello,Private,” came a sweet voice.

Krihke turned to see the most palest woman she had ever known—and being from the Arctic she knew ‘white’ when she had seen it.

“Oh, don’t be alarmed”, Camilla smiled. As she smiled

Krihke did so… Camilla’s smile was so infectious.

“Hello, Comrade,” Krihke said as she regained her composure.

“Wonderful evening,” Camilla smiled.

“Um… yes… I suppose…,” Krihke said. “Um, excuse me Comrade… but do you know Moscow well?”

“I have lived here twenty years…”

Krihke paused. Camilla looked like she was only in her mid-twenties so she supposed Camilla had lived in the capital all her life.

“Do you know where I might get a bite to eat?”

“A bite?” Camilla grinned “How quaint…”

“Yes” Krihke said not getting Camilla’s in-joke.

“Yes, I do know where I might get a bite…,” Camilla continued to grin. “Come with me…”

“Excuse me?”

“Please… come… be my guest…”

“Ah.. that is very kin…..” she paused as Camilla’s gaze caught her focus. Krihke’s left hand trembled.

“You want to come with me…,” Camilla smiled.

“Yes….,” Krihke said and she realised that Camilla’s offer was very nice and she would accept.

Camilla waved her hand and a car drew up. Krihke was impressed. Not many citizens of the Soviet Union had their own car.

Greta got out from the driver’s position and opened the door.

Krihke was not expecting a chauffeur driven car in the middle of Red Square.

“Come,” Camilla said.

Krihke tried to comprehend. She heard Camilla’s voice… but didn’t see her lips move….

Camilla lead her to the back of the car and Krihke got in and Camilla slid in next to her, very close to her in fact.

Krihke looked at her and yet again Camilla’s grin was disarming. It didn’t seem to matter that they were thigh-to-thigh.

“I… I don’t wan…,” Krihke said.

Camilla turned side on. Krihke felt even more ill at ease at how close Camilla was now to her.

Without realising it Krihke was already unbuttoning the top of her uniform.

Camilla smiled. Krihke’s northern features fascinated her.

“Take off your bra…,” Camilla said.

“What?”

Krihke looked down to see her top already open.

“What’s hap…?” she began when Camilla’s gaze fell upon her.

Krihke lay back, leaning against the door

Camilla moved forward, over her… and fed…

Gertrude Diehl was a dedicated Nazi. She had been in the NS-Frauenschaft (the National Socialist Women’s League) since its inception. She became an Aufseherinnen—a Nazi worker in a concentration camp. She and Helga Schmidt, and Lola Braun (Lola was born Lala but she changed it because of its Slavic origin), were all together in a Siebel Fh 104 Hallore that flew off course over Belorussia. It was forced down from lack of fuel when they were captured by Soviet partisans. The pilot was shot out of hand but the three women were smuggled at great risk through to Moscow for questioning.

The three sat in a cell. They had only straw to lie on…strewn over the floor.

Their collective waste was pungently gathered in a bucket in the corner.

There was no love lost with Nazis… not even women.

Junior Lieutenant of State Security Valerie Gorky had read the initial files. She rubbed the two small welts on her neck from the wound she had recently been given by her Mistress. Valerie had this position because she spoke German. Due to her language skills she was due to conduct the first formal interrogations by the Soviet’s NKVD. She looked again at the mug shots. Lola looked worse for wear, with a massive black eye given her by an enthusiastic patriot.

Valerie went over to a phone. She dialled it.

“Yes?” Zurab answered.

“Sister” Valerie whispered.

“Who is this?” Zurab asked.

“I am one who serves…” Valerie said.

“What do you want?” Zurab asked.

“Is our Mistress there?”

“If she is, she would not lower herself to speak on this telephonic device!” Zurab said, snidely.

“Please… let her know… there are three juicy candidates here… and…” Valerie paused as a woman passed her by.

“Hello?” Zurab asked checking if the connection had failed. “Are you there?”

“Yes, sister” Valerie whispered. “There are three Nazi candidates here…”

“Nazis?”

“Yes…” Valerie said “No one would miss them if I reported them shot whilst escaping…”

“I see…” Zurab said

“Well?”

“I will let the Mistress know” Zurab said.

“Will she come here?”

“That’s up to her now isn’t it?”

“Yes… but…”

“I said I would tell her!” Zurab said angrily “If she deems it worth her time she will act upon your information.”

“Okay but….I….”

«click»

“Hello?” Valerie asked.

She realised the phone was now dead. Zurab had abruptly ended the call.

It surprised Valerie when an hour later Camilla arrived. Security stopped her. But Valerie sensing her Mistress’s mind came out to the car and then escorted her in.

Camilla was put off by the smell of the three German women. They’d not had a chance to wash since their plane went down.

“Leave us!” Camilla said after the cell door was opened.

“Yes, Mistress” Valerie bowed.

Gertrude who spoke no Russian was however aware that Valerie’s grovelling posture was out of place in the Soviet Union. Lola and Helga paid little attention. Lola cowered in the corner, and Helga was near unconscious due to lack of sleep, and food.

“You pigs…,” Camilla began in perfect German. “You wage war on this country and you think YOU are the Masters…”

“We will win!” Gertrude stood up defiantly. A creature of mindless ideology she had the confidence of a slave already.

“You are still human!” Camilla laughed “You can never be a Master.”

Gertrude thought that perhaps Camilla had got something wrong in the translation as this didn’t make sense.

Gertrude looked at the pale woman and thought only of how to overpower her and escape.

“You will not get past me.., “Camilla smiled… humans, such feeble minds… so easy to read…

Gertrude was taken aback again.

Camilla rushed in so fast Gertrude saw only a blur. Camilla twisted Gertrude’s head aside and bit into her flesh and fed.

She gulped but then turned and spat the blood out. It was putrid. Gertrude stood there gasping, excited by what she had felt, but now confused as she regained her senses.

Camilla loved blood but the German was in ill-health and this was training her blood.

“Sleep!” Camilla said to her. Gertrude’s eyes closed over.

Camilla loved pussy, but the ladies were sickly. Camilla would have to fatten these pigs up before she fed on them…

Gertrude work in a clean bed. She felt… clean… she was naked too. She peeled off the sheets and looked at her body… all the bruises and scrapes and scratches had disappeared. (As had her public hair).

She looked around for Lola and Helga. She heard moaning and rose up. She realised she was in a dormitory, a woman’s dorm—by the look of the clothing and items around. Many beds were bunks.

She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around; her modesty.

She followed the noise. At first she saw Helga. Helga stood by, or rather leant against a door. She was naked, and fingering herself.

“Helga!” Gertrude hissed.

Helga ignored her.

Gertrude drew up closer when there as a loud moan. She looked around to see Lola sitting on a bench and a pale woman between her legs.

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yesssssssssss!” Lola cried as she came.

Camilla rose to her feet and turned to look at Gertrude. Gertrude had never seen such a pale woman before… pale except the red blood smear on her lips. She looked at Loal whose crotch had bled.

“What is going on here?” Gertrude cried.

“You’re going to be my slave…,” Camilla grinned as she slid closer to the German woman.

“Stay back!” Gertrude demanded.

She looked to Helga “Help me!”

“Give in to her….,” Helga sighed “Her kiss is so deep….”

“Stay back, I’m warning you!” she cried as Camilla continued to draw closer.

“I know how to defend myself!” Gertrude said and she made a show of forming fists. She had done boxing. Not a feminine sport, but she had done it nevertheless.

Camilla smiled and showed her fangs.

“Mein Gott im Himmel!” Gertrude cried.

Camilla laughed. “It’s so funny how you turn to your God now you need his help…”

“Stay back!”

Camilla’s eyes bore into Gertrude’s.

Suddenly Gertrude’s arms wavered and fell to her sides. “What is…?” she began.

Camilla leapt on her, they fell to the ground as one. Camilla went to bite when Gertrude got her knee up and with sone difficulty leveraged Camilla away. Gertrude rolled onto her front. She went to scurry away.

Camilla caught her by the ankle and pulled her back. She bit into the tendon and Gertrude’s whole body went limp.

Camilla sucked at Gertrude’s Achilles. Then, the scent of pussy drew her. She looked up, could see that delicious wetness under the towel.

She slithered up spreading the German’s legs and she ran her tongue down soft ass-crack. “Mmm-mmmm,” she sighed as she drilled into Gertrude’s anus. And then she slid her tongue down, over taint, to quim.

Gertrude bucked as she was penetrated. “Ow!” she gasped. She heard Camilla lapping at her and… it felt like a warm languor had washed over her.

“Oooooooo,” she moaned.

She felt a wetness hit her…She looked up to see Lola and Helga opening their legs and pissing on her head and face.

“You thought you were the boss!” Helga laughed.

“Now you’re a slave…,” Lola said.

“Like us…,” Helga grinned.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhh!” Gertrude cried as she came. Camilla stopped feeding from her and went to drilling her asshole again. Gertrude had never known such bliss.

Part Two

Generaloberst (Colonel-General) Bernard von Kluck was the head of the VIII. Armeekorps, a unit of the Wehrmacht—the German Army. His intelligence officer had told him that three German women had been ‘liberated’ after the town of Zvenigorod had been captured.

“And, what do you want me to do about it, Colonle?” he asked.

“Sir… this is a propaganda coup…” the Colonel enthused.

“I have a war to win!” the Generaloberst slapped the side of his leg.

“But, Sir…” the Colonel continued “This… this has got the attention of the Führer himself!”

“Oh?” Generaloberst raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, Generaloberst,” the Colonel gushed.

“And, what do you expect me to do?”

“There’s a photographer sent from the RMVP… they would like you to meet the survivors…”

“Oh, very well, Colonel…”

Gertrude, Helga, and Lola… in fresh clean German uniforms were in a small caravan when a member of the RMVP came and knocked on their door “Are you ready, ladies?” he asked, opening the door anyway (before they responded).

“Yes,” Gertrude said.

The RMVP—the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda; (or Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda) was there to make a grand story about this, of the gallant and noble Aryan women and their plight at the hands of barbarous Soviet treatment.

Hans Gruber sipped in the door to urge the three women to get moving.

They were smart in their uniforms. He was well pleased. He ushered them out.

He paused. He saw their underwear were all still in a pile on the floor.

“That doesn’t seem right!” he said to himself. He shrugged his shoulders and moved on.

Gathered there were two Corps commanders, and the commanders of 8th, 28th, 102nd, and 206th Infantry Divisions. There was also the commander of Third Panzer Army.

There was of course the RMVP photographer, armed with a Konica camera—unusaul given it was a Japanese item.

All were gathered in a very large tent—usually used as a field hospital.

The three women were stopped outside.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Hans asked on their behalf.

“Security…” said a guard.

They patted down the three women and then let them pass into the tent.

“Welcome!” smiled another RMVP person, there to orchestrate the event.

Immediately the three women reached up under their dresses.

Each had a Luger inside their vaginas and they squeezed these out.

Gertrude was first. She fired into the crowd.

The two guards rushed in and Lola shot these men down.

Helga and Gertrude fired without emotion at the men.

They not only now hated men… but they were fulfilling the command of their Mistress.

They didn’t stop till the men were dead.

Lola swatted a little and calming down she squeezed an F-1 hand grenade out of her asshole.

Helga did the same, two—dropping one and catching the other. Then Gertrude.

“Let’s finish this!” Gertrude smiled.

“We do this for our Mistress,” Lola smiled.

“For our Mistress!” Gertrude and Helga smiled.

The damage these three women did to 9. Armee was tremendous. Taking out the command and control apparatus. The army was paralysed; a blind beast.

Far away, standing on a balcony, despite the winery cold Camilla sensed their minds… till they were ended. She smiled and returned back into the building.

Her plan to undermine the German advance worked. Shortly after the Soviets began their first massive offensive of the war—the counteroffensive for “removing the immediate threat to Moscow” began.

“They think they are the Masters!” Camilla sniggered as she looked at Greta and Zurab lying on the bed. Both women opened their legs instinctively as Camilla gazed at them. Unconsciously they showed what they were offering. Camilla dropped off her white silk dress and strode her naked body over to her two adoring slaves.

“I want to please you, Mistress,” Greta gurgled.

“Let me kiss ‘it’…” Zurab whimpered.

“I am hungry…” Camilla said as she gazed at Zurab. Zurab turned slightly away, and held her hair up off her neck, offering herself.

Camilla’s fangs extended as she looked at that soft warm flesh…

Camilla fed first from Zurab, and then from Greta. She had one of her newest slaves, and one of her oldest slaves… because variety is the spice of life…

But her attack on the Germans was not unprovoked. It was a few weeks earlier, having enslaved Krihke Camilla had sent the young Sami woman on an errand towards the centre of the city. An air-raid happened and unfortunately Krihke was a casualty.

Camilla flew into a rage on hearing the news. Her slaves were in a panic. They had never known her to be so angry.

Camilla punched a hole through the masonry outer wall of her room, sending shards of brick to the ground outside.

“Please, Mistress….,” Erzsébet begged, falling to her knees, and crying… crying because her Mistress was angry.

It wasn’t because Camilla was overly fond of her Sami-girl… it was the audacity of these people… this ‘Master-race’ of coming to her nest and despoiling her property.

Camilla’s first action was unplanned, and swift. She went out to her balcony, as the sun dipped low, and she flew in a rage… quite literally… like a night-witch till she came to the front line.

She walked through the Russian positions and across a field to a German century post.

Paul Meyer, Felix Weber, and Otto Funk stood by an MG42 machine-gun. Their college Lucas Schmidt had gone back to get more ammo.

Camilla left very little left. When Lucas returned he thought his colleagues had left, and did not even at first realise the true nature of the mess about him.

Camilla had moved on further. She left a trail of dead as she went. She came to a small vehicle park where three Sturmgeschütz III assault guns were halted for service, and fuel.

She went over to the first StugIII and leaping onto the chassis and she tore the 7.5 cm StuK 40 L/48 straight out of its housing. No one would have believed a slight pale woman was so strong…

She threw the gun back and it hit the next StugIII, destroying its drive wheel. She left that one alone and went for the third.

By now a group of soldiers were alerted. But they were no match for her.

Camilla sensed the rising of the sun and she made her way (more slowly) back towards the front-line. She paused… The smell of pussy always attracted her….

There was a Sd.Kfz. 11—a German half-track—parked with three guards standing around it, chattering, and trying to keep warm. She disposed of them.

Tied up in the back were two Russian women. (Who were Inessa Semenov, and Vasilisa Obolensky. They had been brutalised—their crime—they were simply in the wrong place… unable to escape the speed of the advancing enemy.

Camilla leapt into the back of the half-track. She squatted down. “Shhhh,” she cooed to them both as they were tied up, however they were not going anywhere fast.

She gazed into Inessa’s eyes first. Almost immediately Inessa’s head fell back as she was overcome by sleep. Vasilisa gasped in amazement at seeing this happen till moments later she too fell asleep.

Vasilisa woke in a nice clean bed. Her wrists were still red and sore from the rope bindings. She sat up. She was naked, but she had been washed. A woman was there and she saw that Vasilisa was awake and she rushed off calling “Mistress! Mistress!”

Vasilisa was sore all over. Her long limbs ached. She went to brush back her long brown hair and then remembered it had been hacked off by her tormenters—they had used a bayonet’s edge to do so. She trembled at what had happened to her.

Camilla—she remembered her face—arrived. “You’re awake, good…,” Camilla smiled as she sat on the bed.

Vasilisa grabbed her sheet to pull up to cover her nudity.

“You don’t need to do that here…,” Camilla smiled. Her gaze seemed into the trembling woman’s soul and without realising it she let go of the sheet and it fell. Camilla smiled as she gazed at the lean woman’s small breasts. Camilla was a connoisseur of women’s bodies, and preferred a boob you could get a handful of, but she still appreciated any pussy.

“Where am I?”

“You are in my lair…,” Camilla said, but she used the German word “Höhle” which Vasilisa did not understand.

But as Camilla smiled, Vasilisa did so also… even though she did not know why she did.

“Where is this place?” Vasilisa asked.

“Moscow…,” Camilla said.

Vasilisa was relieved to hear that.

“And, my cousin?”

“The woman with you?”

Vasilisa nodded.

“I’m afraid her wounds were too… extensive…,” Camilla said.

Vasilisa began to blubber.

“You will not cry!” Camilla growled. Her eyes again seeing into Vasilisa’s soul.

Vasilisa sniffled and was surprised that she was not wailing in sorrow. She was able to gauge her own reaction was… inappropriate… at hearing the news of the demise of her beloved cousin.

“You will relax…,” Camilla said.

Camilla was gentle… but it was not out of the human ‘weakness’ of compassion.

In many ways she was just as cold and as brutal as the forces arrayed against the city. She only thought of her own pleasure. And if she was ‘concerned’ for Vasilisa it was only because she desired to have her.

Camilla leant forward to kiss.

“Don’t!” Vasilisa said, trying to push her away.

Camilla grabbed her head, drew her forward and snapped her mouth against the back of Vasilisa’s neck.

“Ow!” Vasilisa gasped as she felt a sudden sharp sting. But, the stinging sensation vanished quickly. Oddly she now felt a burning between her legs. She realised she was now wet, and her clit was throbbing. It was such a strange sensation. She could hear Camilla sucking, gulping, sighing as she fed. And Vasilisa was not in a very comfortable position. But… she suddenly felt a moan escape her lips. Her clit throbbed as if it were pulsating as a cock coming.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhh!” she cried out as she came.

“There!” Camilla smiled, releasing her.

Vasilisa’s hand went back to feel what she expected to be a giant gaping wound. There was only the soft wetness of Camilla’s spittle.

She looked at Camilla.

“You love me,” Camilla said.

“i…,” Vasilisa began… it was so odd… She had been attacked… almost as coldly as the Germans… but she felt a strange languor wash over her… and looking at Camilla it was as if there was a beauty there she had never known of another woman.

“I love you…,” she found herself blurt out.

Camilla smiled.

She rose up off the bed, and let her dress fall. She got back on the bed, but a long the length, as Vasilisa was, only facing from the other end.

Camilla opened her legs.

Vasilisa had a feeling of wanting to look away… she blushed… but she found herself staring at the soft pinkness nestled in a cushion of black curls.

“You want to please me…,” Camilla said…

And yes, Vasilisa sensed it… a deep longing. She wasn’t so much attracted to the fleshy lips she saw there.. but of a strong desire… to.. yes, she wanted to please Camilla so badly.

She got up, onto her hands and knees and Camilla welcomed her with a soft kiss as she moved forward.

Vasilisa felt a blush as Camilla’s soft cool lips touched hers.

“Eat me,” Camilla said, “Taste me and be mine forever….”

Vasilisa looked down and as if she didn’t know quite what to do, Camilla’s hand now on her shoulders pushed her down towards that goal.

Vasilisa had never tasted pussy before, but this… this was amazing. Sweet, wet… but cool (she would later find out that ‘girls’ had warm pussies). She lapped at the clear fluid dripping from Camilla’s snatch. And then, without any need of ‘encouragement’ from Camilla she pushed her face in deep, her tongue delving Camilla’s recesses.

“Oh, yes!” Camilla sighed. “Oh, yesssss!”

Vasilisa was spurred on… she had a deep feeling of satisfaction hearing her Mistress’ calls of delight.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhh!” Camilla cried, her hips rising as her back arched as she came.

She held Vasilisa in place and pushed on for a second, and then a third peak before releasing her slave.

And, Vasilisa was now her slave. She could see it in Vasilisa’s eyes. A gaze back, of the deep devotion.

Camilla called for another slave and Mia appeared.

“I have an idea…,” Camilla said as she thought of getting back at the Germans further… this was still before she learned (later that day, as it happened) of the capture of three German woman… those that would ultimately be her tools of revenge; her Blood Wrath.

Mia smiled at seeing Vasilisa. Vasilisa had a wet film over her face and Mis knew that was from Camilla’s sex. Mia loved to taste her Mistreess and seeing another practically bathed in cunny juice made her happy.

Freshly shaven, Vasilisa went to Inessa who still lay unconscious… unconscious because Camilla had willed it. Camilla’s ‘awe’ lay over the resting Inessa and she was unable to remove herself from this mind-state until Camilla willed it… which was exactly at that moment.

Inessa blinked. She saw Vasilisa’s smiling face. “Wha…?” Inessa began.

“Shhhh…” Vasilisa cooed “We’re safe…”

“Where are we?”

“We’re in Moscow…”

“Moscow…”

“Yes…,” Vasilisa smiled “We were rescued…”

“Rescued… by who?”

“Our Mistress…”

“Mistress…?”

“Yes, Camilla…,” Vasilisa smiled “You’ll feel her kiss in a moment… but she wanted me to be here when you woke up…”

“What are you talking about?” Inessa gasped. She sat up and the sheet fell away and she realised only then she was naked. And… Vasilisa was also naked.

“What are you doing?” Inessa gasped “Where are your clothes?”

“Our Mistress asked me to…,” she began

“Misterss?” Inessa interrupted… “You keep using that word….?”

“Yes… she whom we obey…,” Vasilisa had a smile wash over her face “Oh, when you feel her kiss. and taste her… you’ll understand what bliss is….”

“What?”

“It’s bliss to serve…,” Vasilisa smiled.

“Are you drunk?”

“Drunk?” Vasilisa laughed “Maybe on love…”

“Look… where are my clothes? Inessa asked looking around as she continued to clutch the sheet close to her body.

“There are some clothes over there…,” Vasilisa smiled “I’m sure you’ll like them…”

“Can you bring them over?”

“No…”

“What?”

“She’s coming soon!” Vasilisa smiled again as she rose to her feet.

Inessa noticed right away that Vasilisa’s pubes had been shorn. It was only then she felt the coolness between her thighs. She picked up the sheet and looked down to see she too had been shaven.

She looked over at the clothes and pulling the sheet from the bed, and holding it close over her she tip-toed towards the clothes, checking to see no other person was in any of the other bunks.

“Ah, you’re awake!” Camilla smiled, seeing Inessa’s pale ass. (Of course she knew Inessa was awake already).

Inessa spun around. “Who are you?”

“Can’t you tell?”

“What?”

“Can’t you tell … I am your Mistress…”

“My what?”

“You Mistress… you are my slave…”

“Are you drunk too?”

“You have a beautiful body….,” Camilla smiled “How old are you?”

“I’m twenty-two…,” Inessa said… “What do you mean commenting on my…”

She paused as Camilla pointed.

Inessa looked down to see she had somehow let go of the sheet, and now she stood there, naked and exposed.

“What…I…?”

“You see.. you want to please me…,” Camilla grinned.

“No… what… I?”

“And now you are on your knees…!”

“No… this…?” Inessa gasped. She was confused. She was naked, on her knees. “I don….,” she began.

“Shhhhh,” Camilla smiled. She too got down on her knees.

“I…?”

“Shhhhh,” Camilla whispered again as she leant in to kiss Inessa.

Inessa was surprised she let it happen.

Camilla pulled away a little and Inessa had her eyes closed… she opened them suddenly as she realised what she had just done…

“Oh, and you’re so wet….,” Camilla grinned as she felt between Inessa’s legs. Inessa looked down, as if it were happening to someone else…till she felt a finger not just run along her labia, but, sliding into her….

“Oooo,” she gasped.

She had recently lost her virginity… forced by German cock… and this was the first time she had been penetrated since then… only now… it was wonderful.

“That’s it…,” Camilla smiled as she watched Inessa’s face begin to contort… “Let it out…!”

“Oh, fuckkkkkkkkkk!” Inessa cried as she came.

At that moment Camilla’s mouth flew against her neck and she bit into her….

She fed, drinking deep.

There was something about human blood… filled with sexual hormones… it was the best. Camilla pleasured her slaves only for her own enjoyment. She had no real sense of caring for another.

She drew heavily on Inessa and for a moment thought of finishing her. But she drew her mouth away. Inesssa’s head was light, from loss of blood and she swooned.

She lost balance and fell to the floor.

Camilla had already left her… she was ‘disposable’.

“Come…,” Camilla said to Arina who had been standing there.

“Yes, Mistress” she grinned as Camilla went over to a bunk bed and lay down, opening her legs.

Arina salivated at the sight of Camilla’s pink moist lips. She almost buried her face into Camilla’s cunt.

Camilla ignored the women coming and picking up Inessa and carrying her away to be recovered.

Helga nursed a bloodied, broken arm. She was alone. She was the sole survivor of Camilla’s revenge. She sat under a tree in the woods trying to catch her breath. Despite her wounds she had only a single thought… to return to her Mistress.

She dared not start a fire… and so her teeth chattered. Her body shook. She wore a Russian’s peasant outfit that was at least designed for these conditions.

She heard a snap of a twig and turned to see three Russian soldiers pointing their rifles towards her. Staring down the barrel of a SVT-40—and yet she smiled.

“Comrades!” she waved.

They were disarmed by her smile. Her Nordic features, her clothes, her accent… Nothing matched.

Introducing herself only as Yelizaveta Volkov—she didn’t give her rank or that she was a political officer, the dark haired woman leant over Helga as the woman lay chained to a bed in a makeshift interrogation cell.

“Welcome back, sister,” Yelizaveta whispered.

Helga was wary.

Yelizaveta sensed this. “I serve the Mistress also” Yelizaveta continued.

“Where is she?” Helga gasped… her only thought now was of Camilla.

“She is in her nest… still…,” Yelizaveta said. Yelizaveta sat up. “We all heard what you and the other two German slaves did…” she said “You served the Mistress well…”

“I live to serve…,” Helga sighed.

“Don’t worry, I will arrange to get you back to her as soon as possible…”

“Thank you,” Helga beamed… she forgot now all about her injuries.

“Tell me…,” Yelizaveta asked “What happened to the other two…”

“They died in service,” Helga said.

“Then they died well,” Yelizaveta said.

“Yes,” Helga smiled.

“I will send Doctor Agrafena Kvaratskhelia to see you…” Yelizaveta said, “She is also a slave.”

“Kvaratskhelia?

“She is Georgian…,” Yelizaveta smiled, “But she is a loyal slave… She will arrange for you to be returned to Moscow for ‘treatment’.”

“Very good,” Helga smiled.

About two weeks later Helga stood outside the building she’d been enslaved in. She looked up at it, and had a huge smile.

“Welcome back, sister,” Kira said. Kira had just driven Helga from the military hospital. She took Helga’s hand.

Helga returned the hold.

“Come” Kira smiled and they went inside.

They found Camilla on the floor in a room, grinding her crotch against Nina’s. Nina cried out each stroke… each rubbing of her clit.

“Oh! Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Nina cried.

Nina was wet with sweat as Camilla had been fucking her for close to an hour.

“Ohhhhh!” Camilla sighed as she came again, grinding even harder against her sex-slave’s slippery slit.

Helga was so over-joyed at seeing her Mistress. She drew off her clothes. Lora did too. There was something so sexy about seeing Camilla in the throes of passion

Helga began fingering herself. Kira drew her hand between Helga’s thighs. Helga looked at her ‘sister’ and smiled and then she drew her fingers to Kira’s sex. The two masturbated each other as Nina cried out again from her orgasm.

Nina’s eyes rolled up into her head and she collapsed, exhausted.

“Fuck!” Camilla gasped. She left the slave there and rose to her feet. She looked at Kira and Helga masturbating.

They stopped immediately.

“Mistress!” Helga gushed “I’m back…”

“Oh?” Camilla said dismissively.

Camilla turned and saw another slave walk by. “You!”

“Yes, Mistress?” Vera stopped.

“Come, fuck me!”

“Oh, yes Mistress!” Vera gasped.

“You!” Camilla said turning to Helga “Move this useless piece of shit away!”

“Yes. Mistress” Helga smiled, just happy to have something to do for her lover.

She dragged the exhausted Nina away.

Camilla got back down on the floor… already slick with cunny juiciness. Vera peeled off her dress, letting it fall into the wetness and she got down on the floor, and moved her legs to ‘scissor’ her Mistress.

They began gaining their crotches against each other.

Helga dragged her ‘sister’ to one side and left her and returned to watch Camilla. Again she began to masturbate.

She had come through a lot only to be ignored by Camilla. But… none of that mattered. She was a slave. She lived only to serve Camilla. She bit her lip and came as she watched Camilla fuck another slave.

That was enough for her. She forgot all about the pain, the trials and tribulations of the past month. She sighed as she gazed at her lover’s pale body, now in the throes of orgasm. Camilla was so… beautiful. Just to look at her was pleasure. What more could she want? Helga would serve her Mistress her entire life.

The Germans had felt her Blood Wrath. And as their forces were rolled back from the capital she was now free to prey on this huge atheistic state… fully of pussy.

Camilla would expand her empire of pussy-slaves.

The End