The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust for the Vampire IV — Great Leap Forward

Synopsis: Camilla has been enjoying herself for more than two decades in Moscow. She fought against the storm and now wished to expand her sex-empire to new grounds

A sequel to “Lust for the Vampire III — Blood Wrath“

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Part One

The train arrived from Russia via Manchuria. A small delegation of Soviet women come to help China establish an atheistic empire there. (The group of women were once part of a “Women’s Work Collective”, under the Zhenotdel, but following the New Economic Policy they came under Komsomol.)

Natasha Ogenesyan worked with Pravda. She was to document the party’s progress. With them was political officer Katerina Volkov, once a CHEKA officer, and now of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR (MVD). There were two younger women Maria Morozov and Irina Vassilieva.. as representatives of Soviet youth. And, another woman too was there.

They met Wei-Zhang Qinqiu. (Her mother Zhang Qinqiu was a famous Chinese Communist leader who had worked with the likes of Xiang Jingyu). Wei-Zhang was please to meet a delegation of like-minded Communist women, women who were from the Soviet Union—a nation that had trained her mother. She already had a dossier on them… and noted that none of them had ever married.

Wei-Zhang read their profiles again as the train were into the station. Wei-Zhang was fascinated by the last member of their party… Camilla Herritzen. It struck her immediately that she was not (by her name) Russian. The file (which she did not know was faked) answered this… Camilla Herritzen was a German Communist who had fled Germany with her family in the 1930s to Russia. This seemed to assuage her mind.. but on meeting her she was fascinated all over again.

Camilla stood out.

Wei-Zhang had never met a woman so beautiful, and so pale.

Lin Li and Bao Chen stood with Wei-Zhang their leader. Both had been chosen for their knowledge of Russian. They were to ‘facilitate.’ They too were equally impressed by the pale stranger.

“Welcome to China,” Wei-Zhang said and she shook hands with each.. but found herself holding Camilla’s hand a little too long. Camilla smiled. She inhaled deeply the smell of Chinese cunt. Camilla had not eaten Chinese pussy before and she looked forward to this exotic fare.

Human beings, her prey. Their chemistry differed based in part on diet. It affected body-odour. It affected the taste of their blood. Camilla was a connoisseur of the smiles of her prey. She had not tried this flavour before.

Wei-Zhang had a set itinerary and lead the small party first to a school to greet those learning Russian.

It was noticeable that Camilla did not shake hands with any of the guys there.

Then the small delegation moved to a factory employing single young women; a show-case that women were valued in the new China.

They then went to another factory to see Chinese trucks being produced. Camilla smiled at the irony of Chinese Communists using production methods from the ‘evil’ capitalist west… such as the moving production line Henry T. Ford pioneered.

The trucks… based on the Soviet ZIS-151 would later be developed into a Chinese type—the Jiefang CA-30. Wei-Zhang explained the trucks in detai. But Camilla was fascinated by one young worker.

“Who is that?” she asked.

Wei-Zhang barked and the woman came scurrying over.

Wei-Zhang then explained that the woman’s name was Ài.

Wei-Zhang and the factory overseer lead them on.

It was some time before Wei-Zhang noticed that Camilla was not with them.

The others covered for her, which only made Wei-Zhang grow suspicious. She decided to back-track and found the water-closet door closed. She banged on it. Camilla emerged, along with Ài who seemed to be rubbing two welts on her neck.

Camilla simply smiled so disarmingly that Wei-Zhang temporarily forgot why she was so angry in the first place.

And Ài returned to her workstation as if nothing was wrong.

They drove towards the edge of the town. Wei-Zhang showed the party their quarters… they were to be in worker accomodation… which meant bunk beds.

Camilla was very happy with this. There was the heavy scent of female musk in the air—so much pussy.

Lin Li and Bao Chen had a room at the far end of the barracks-like building.

Lin woke about 2am as she felt hair brush over her face. She saw the silhouette of a face. A scream rose in the back of her throat when she felt a cool, but soft hand turn her head to one side, gagging her voice at the same time.

A sharp quick shock… like needles. Her whole body relaxed.

“Lin?” Bao blinked as she woke in the top bunk.

Lin watched the silhouette leave her.

In a moment Bao cried out, and then the cry was stifled… muffled. There was struggling… the sound of Bao thrashing about… and then it stopped.

All the time Lin lay there, in shock… feeling the wetness on her neck.

“Ohhhhhhh!” Bao suddenly moaned. “Oh, yesssss! Yessss!”

Lin was confused. It sounded to her like Bao was having orgasming.

Lin wanted to move… but something in her head said “Lie still….,” and so she lay there. She became like a passive observer there… listening to her partner moan in sexual ecstasy. She was acutely aware something was odd. She could look to her limbs as they lay quiet by her sides. She thought “Why am I just lying here?”

“Ooooo!” Bao moaned as she came again.

There was the creak of the bunk above her and Lin watched as the silhouette climbed down and stood next to her. This time she was not scared. She spread her legs… she was wet in anticipation.

“Wha…?” she began to say when she felt those soft cool hands on her again, this time opening her top.

Lin’s breasts were very small, but they were enough to draw the attention of those soft hands.

Lin wondered why she would just lie there, allowing this… when she felt lips take in her left tit. “Ow!” she gasped again.

Her body tingled and the sound of sucking filled her ears.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” she cried as she came.

“Come…,” the silhouette said. Lin and Bao followed. They went down the corridor to the ‘guest’ room.

Natasha and Katerina were naked, grinding their hips against each other. Maria and Irina lay entwined… their mouths between the other’s thighs.

In the light they saw they were lead by Camilla… but somehow they knew it was her all along.

“Come by beauties,” Camilla smiled drawing them into the room.

“Take off your clothes…,” Camilla said and the two novices complied.

Camilla went over to a comer where coats had been laid out like a mat. She sat town, facing back to them and she opened her legs, raising them at the knees. “Come by darlings… eat…” she said.

The two took a second to look at each other and then skipped to their Mistress.

They were novices in every sense… having never had sex before… certainly not lesbian sex. They required Camilla’s ‘coaching’. Camilla guided them through this…

“Taste my bud…,” she whimpered.

They took turns in tasting that large engorged flesh-bud at the head of her vagina.

They were eager to obey and seeing what they did please Camilla only made them more eager. They loved to please her. It felt good to hear Camilla’s moans.

Camilla snapped her fingers as the two huddled between her thighs. Maria and Irnia rose up and came over, parking themselves down behind gentle swaying girl-ass.

Each had an ‘assigned’ asshole that now became the focus of their tongues.

Bao sighed as she felt a soft wet tongue run rings around her ring.

Lin giggled… it tickled as a tongue dipped into her anus.

Both kept their focus though on what mattered… Camilla’s cunt. Pleasing Camilla was all that they cared for.

Camilla cried out and came and her juicy cunt squirted a clear liquid onto two eager faces. They lapped at her juices. And, shortly thereafter Camilla came again.

Camilla was most pleased with her new sex-slaves.

Wei-Zhang came to the dorm—it was almost 5am and she wanted an early start. Her area commander had given her a strict itinerary and she was going to keep it.

She went to her junior’s room and was surprised to find that they were not there.

In the next room—belonging to Chun, and Fēn… she found it was also empty. The next should have had Jing and Hua. It too was empty.

Wei-Zhang was concerned. These workers were meant to be there… there was a curfew. She made a mental note of reporting them to her comptroller for breaking strict discipline.

Wei-Zhang decided to go to her guest’s room. This room was as plain as all the others, only twice as big—because it was to be for ‘guests’.

Wei-Zhang heard moaning and at first thought that someone was in trouble.

She rushed forward, springing into the room. She stood flabbergasted. All her ‘girls’ were there…the missing ones, but they were all naked, and all in various stages of having sex with one another. There was in fact a heady smell of sex in the room—the stench of sweat and bodily juices. The fucking had been going non-stop for hours.

“Comrades!” she bellowed. She expected that they would stop, and at least come to attention.

Hua was closest to Wei-Zhang. She was on her back as Lin licked her cunt. Hua looked up and saw Wei-Zhang and just laughed as she came.

“Oh, Comrade!” she cried “Join us!”

Wei-Zhang next tried to threaten them all with arrest.

Hua simply swapped with Lin, Lin lay back where she was, and opening her legs offered her sex to Hua’s eager mouth.

From a bunch of heaving bodies Wei-Zhang saw Camilla emerge.

“What’s going on here?” Wei-Zhang demanded.

“Oh, you’ve come to join us…,” Camilla smiled.

“Please, Mistress….,” Bao begged “Let me lick your…”

“Now! Now!” Camilla interrupted “I think our new friend would like to…” Camilla then gazed at Wei-Zhang “Would’t you like to taste my quim?” Camilla smiled.

“No… this.. this degenerate behaviour….!” Wei-Zhang began “This is not how a party-member should act!”

Suddenly Wei-Zhang looked down to her left hand that seemed to twitch uncontrollably.

She looked back at Camilla and then she found herself lost in those eyes…

Camilla stepped over throbbing female flesh. “I want you so bad…,” Camilla smiled “I could smell you were different the moment I met you…”

“No… this… is….,” Wei-Zhang tried to say something … but those eyes… Camilla’s eyes. Wei-Zhang could not look away.

They were both soft, and beautiful… but also… hungry. They were both alluring and dangerous at the same time.

“Take off your clothes…,” Camilla whispered.

“No… this is….,” Wei-Zhang was about to say ‘wrong’ when she realised she was undressing anyway. Now she was able to look away.

She realised she was doing this and looked down and watched her hands work at her buttons, as if they belonged to someone else.

She looked over at her ladies who were now being lined up. Maria brought in a large bowl of warm water and Natasha got out razor. Katerina was already snipping away with small clippers… snipping away at the black curly bush of each lady.

“They are being prepared…,” Camilla smiled seeing Wei-Zhang’s confused expression “You’ll be shaven too…” she added, “Once I’m done…”

“No… I…,” Wei-Zhang began as she now stepped out of her underpants. They were not very fetching but Communist attire was functionality over sexiness.

“Mmmmmm,” Camilla inhaled her musk. “Your pussy smells delicious…”

“My…?” Wei-Zhang was not aware of the word in Russian,

“Your 阴道 !” Camilla smiled.

Wei-Zhang looked down at her vagina, where Camilla had said.

“No…I….” Wei-Zhang began. Camilla drew up to her. Camilla was taller than her…and she brushed back Wei-Zhang’s long straight dark hair. “Mmm-mmm,” Camilla smiled as she exposed Wei-Zhang’s neck.

Camilla opened her mouth and let Wei-Zhang watch her fangs extend.

“No… this…this is imposes….” Wei-Zhang began as Camilla’s mouth drew down onto her.

“Ow!” she gasped, her own sentence interrupted as she felt a sharp sting… followed by a sweet languor washing over her.

Wei-Zhang found her hands coming up and caressing Camilla’s soft smooth ass. Camilla’s mouth sucked and then she released Wei-Zhang.

She licked over the wound to clot it.

Wei-Zhang instinctively reached for the wound. Camilla smiled. Almost all she bit did the same thing… they all seemed to expect to find a massive spurting wound.

Camilla took Wei-Zhang’s hands and lead her over to her make-shift floor covering. “I want you to taste me…,” Camilla smiled.

“Yes, Mistress,” Wei-Zhang nodded.

Camilla got down on all fours.. not her normal position. She offered her ass to Wei-Zhang and the newbie eagerly pressed her mouth in between Camilla’s perfect white globes of ass-flesh.

Wei-Zhang’s tongue drilled into her Mistress. “Ohhhhh,” Camilla sighed as Wei-Zhang lapped at her cunt.

Wei-Zhang had never tasted anything so sweet.

All the ladies were shorn. Wei-Zhang rose and went to the others and stood as she was shaved. It was a mark of subservience that she was proud to wear.

Camilla fed from Bao again as Wei-Zhang was shaved.

Wei-Zhang returned to fucking, this time she joined in a small group and they all formed a circle, their mouths on each other’s pussies.

Sex. Sex. More sex. The fucking was amazing.

Wei-Zhang realised it was now 10am. They’d missed their morning schedules. She begged Camilla… not because she wanted to adhere anymore to the party… but she wanted to make sure no one suspected anything of Camilla’s small Russian delegation.

Camilla baulked at the insolence—the idea she should continue to follow some human dictate. But her Russian slaves also begged her… and in the end she realised it was best to keep up with appliances.

Reluctantly Camilla allowed herself to be taken (with the delegation) on the afternoon tours.

They went to a university, specifically to the Conservatorium there.

There an elderly man greeted them and introduced two students who were going to give a recital.

Xiao Wang on violin and Mei Li.on piano. He was glad to announce the performance of Vocalise—for cello and piano, Vocalise—Op.34, #.14 by Russian Sergei Rachmaninoff—chosen specially for them; honoured Russian guests (… though Camilla knew it was usually a cellist, and not a violinist accompanying the piano.…and that the original 1915 work had a vocalist, and a piano).

Wei-Zhang saw Camilla’s gestures and understood and she ushered the man out of the room. Camilla breathed better without the stench of cock. She sat and listened for only three minutes before she drew the attention of Xiao. Xiao looked into Camilla’s eyes and suddenly she could not hold the neck of the violin as her hand trembled.

Mei stopped and looked at her music partner… worried that something was wrong. She saw Xiao looking like she was in a daze.

Mei turned to look in the same direction to see what it was and her eyes were caught by Camilla’s gaze.

Mai sucked in a deep breath and immediately unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt.

Camilla rose up and headed to her first. She slipped around behind Mei and drew her hand into the young woman’s top. Camilla was amazed at how small her breasts were too. Camilla liked boobs but she had met only one Chinese woman with tits of a size she liked. Still.. it was what was IN the woman that Camilla favoured.

She leant over Mei and bit into her from behind. “Oh, oh!” Mei gasped as Camilla took only a few sips before rising and going over to Xiao.

Xiao trembled as she stood there. She’d seen what happened to Mei but she was unable to move… it was like her feet were cast in concrete.

“So beautiful…,” Camilla smiled as she drew back Xiao’s hair.

“Ow!” Xiao bucked as she was penetrated by two sharp canines. Camilla took a sip and then spat it out. Xiao was sick. Camilla could tell right away from the tainted taste.

Xiao gave the outward appearance of being okay, but Camilla could taste it in her blood. It was cancer…

Camilla gazed into Xiao’s eyes enforcing her will that way. “You are mine!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Xiao gasped.

Camilla saw Wei-Zhang return and she let her know that Xiao needed to go to hospital. (As it turns out the doctors there were skeptical at first.. because they detected nothing. Xiao insisted on further tests and then they discovered the cancer… but there was nothing they could do.)

But for Camilla… Xiao passed out of her mind. She never made any inquiries about the young violinist ever again.

Camilla and the party returned to their quarters around 6pm. Camilla had another orgy with her young bevy of sluts. That lasted till 11pm when her women were so exhausted…

Camilla wanted to keep fucking.

They had to rest. They had to rise early again. Camilla didn’t want to. But again her advisers connived her to ‘stick with the program’—as Camilla would get to taste a lot more poon-tang that way.

Camilla sighed as Wei-Zhang fingered her on the drive to their next stop.

“Yessssss!” Camilla moaned as Wei-Zhang’s fingers delved inside her crevasse.

The next stop was a Culture Centre. The people there were not just learning Russian, but also French, and English.

“What’s this?” Camilla asked.

“It’s a collection of foreign newspapers…” Wei-Zhang said.

There was the New York Times from 23 January, almost a month ago. It talked about “the disciplined machinery of international communism.” and went on to talk about the French in Indo-China—then subject to a war with Marxist insurgents -League for the Independence of Vietnam (also known as the Viet Minh).

“This is fascinating…,” Camilla smiled.

“Mistress?” Wei-Zhang asked (speaking quietly so people did’t hear her using such supplicant words.

“There is a war going on?” (this was a few months before hostilities in the Korean peninsula).

“Yes, Mistress,” Wei-Zhang said.

“I should like to go there…”

“Mistress? But shou….?”

Camilla slapped Wei-Zhang. “Don’t question me, cunt!”

Camilla realised she was making a scene and stopped,

“Sorry, Mistress,” Wei-Zhang cried, holding her stinging cheek.

Wei-Zhang began sounding out her authorities on letting this Russian delegation go to Vietnam.

A week later Wei-Zhang said there was a ship heading to Haiphong with Chinese advisers.

Camilla now sent out a message back to Moscow and through her connections she had ‘approval’ to go to Vietnam, but she also had a plane allocated so they would fly directly to Hanoi, rather than take the longer, safer route by sea.

Camilla ordered a Vietnamese girl be arranged so she could learn the language Đặng Thị Ngọc Lam, a 25 year old medical student was found.

Lam had no idea why she was being sent for. At first she thought that she was going to be sent back south, for whatever reason.

She was escorted by Wei-Zhang. Lam was wondering why Wei-Zhang had insisted she stop and have a shower first… or why Wei-Zhang stood there watching her wash to make sure.

Lam was even more petite than the Chinese girls. She was just under 5ft tall.

She went with Wei-Zhang into a dormitory and she inhaled a heady musk.

“That’s pussy…,” Wei-Zhang smiled as she saw Lam trying to work out the scent.

Lam just thought Wei-Zhang was trying to be vulgar.

Lam heard moaning. All of a sudden she saw two naked women run out of a room, and up the corridor and disappear into another room.

“What’s going on here, Comrade?” Lam asked.

“You’ll see…,” Wei-Zhang smiled.

Camilla stood in a corner with Xiao on her shoulders, but with Camilla’s mouth in her pussy. Xiao cried out in orgasm as Camilla’s tongue pushed up into her.

“What the hell?” Lam cried.

Camilla drew her tongue out and she let Xiao down. She turned around to see her new prospect.

Lam turned to run. Wei-Zhang saw Camilla signal and she didn’t obstruct Lam.

Camila wanted some ‘sport’.

Lan ran down the hallway back to the main door. She got there and just at that moment Camilla grabbed her and held her as she tore at Lam’s drab green overalls.

“What are you doing?” Lam cried in horror.

“Fresh pussy!” Camilla gasped inhaling the freshly showered cunt.

Lam fought hard against her but Camilla was so very strong. Camila grabbed one of Lam’s legs and in an instant flipped her upside-down.

Camilla bit into Lam’s pussy and fed, holding Lam upside-down.

Lam’s whole body went limp.

She hung there, held only by one of Camilla’s arms. She head Camilla slurping and felt a burning between her legs.

“Ooooooo, yesssssssss!” she suddenly cried as she came.

In that moment Camilla let her go and she tumbled to the ground.

Camilla stepped over her and Lam looked up just in time to see a cascade of piss shoot out onto her face.

At first she turned away… disgusted… but then she turned into it and opened her mouth.

She gulped and soon rose up on her knees and pressed her mouth into Camilla’s crotch.

Lam drank down the golden shower. “Good girl,” Camilla smiled. She looked ver at Wei-Zhang “Come!” Camilla said “Eat her asshole…!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Wei-Zhang grinned.

Wei-Zhang got down behind Lam and began licking at the smaller woman’s back-passage, as piss cascaded down her back as well. Wei-Zhang lapped at it all… ass and piss. She was eager to be obedient. Camilla was pleased with Wei-Zhang and after would use her ‘influence’ to send Wei-Zhang back to Moscow… ostensibly for further worker training… but to be there to serve Camilla when she returned ‘home’.

Camilla took Lam later to another room and fed from her more deeply, tapping into her mind, her memories, her thoughts. In that moment she learned all that Lam knew… including her language.

Camilla was ready for Indo-China.

Part Two

The Grand Métropole Hotel was a remnant of a fading empire. (The French would leave in 1954, after their defeat at Dien Bien Phu).

Camilla travelled with only Lam, Maria, and Irina

She was wary of being questioned. The French were suspicious of anything Communist and, coming from China (and being Russian to boot) meant some scrutiny… but Camilla’s mind was powerful and the administrators there had such feeble minds.

The administration in that part of Indo-China (Tonkin) was shared with that of the e government of the Nguyễn dynasty. Camilla passed through the check-points using her will power alone.

Camilla thought of how she could undermine a Christian nation’s rule and support the rise of godless Communism there…

But first she fucked her slaves…And fed. She fed to replenish herself after strenuous mind-control over so many at the border.

She lay in bed as Maria ate her out. At the same time Lam sat on her face and she lapped at the small woman’s hot sex-cave. Irina, on all fours behind Maria ate Maria out.

After they fucked Camilla rose and went to the water closet. She urinated there and thought about what to do next. It was then she sensed something buzzing.

She stood up and followed it.

“Mistress?” Maria began

“Shhhh!” Camilla snapped.

She followed the sound till she stood under the main light in the bedroom. Camilla concentrated and did something she seldom did (because of the amount of psychic energy it too). She rose up off the ground.

Her slaves were awestruck seeing her float upwards. She rose till her head touched the alabaster ceiling. And there she found it… a microphone. It had a cord leading up into the ceiling.

Camilla was infuriated. Someone was spying on her.

She sank slowly back to the floor and dressed. She went out of the room and looked for a way up. They were already on the top floor, and she was looking fo an access into the ceiling. A Vietnamese made came into view.

Binh carried two towels along as she headed to a door. She didn’t hear Camilla come up behind her

Binh was suddenly thrown in the door of a guest’s room. She landed with a thud on the floor.

Temperately winded, she turned just as Camilla was climbing over her.

Camilla forced Binh’s head to one side and she found her mark.

“Ow!” Binh cried as two sharp ivories sliced through her flesh. Camilla’s mouth sealed around the wound and she gulped.

Binh’s whole body relaxed. A part of her wanted to flee…another to fight…. but her arms and legs would not obey her as the burning sensation at her throat grew more and more hot.

“Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhh!” Binh cried out as she came. Her orgasm shocked her.

She found she could bring her left arm up but instead of assailing Camilla she found herself holding Camilla’s ass… gently squeezing it.

“Oh, ahhhhhhh!” she gasped as another orgasm rippled over her. She caressed Camilla. Binh had never desired another woman before but now she was a 100% lesbian.

“You will obey me!” she heard in her head.

“Yesssss,” she sighed. Yes, she would… forever.

Binh rose up, clutching at her neck as she followed Camilla out of the room. She closed the door and turned and lead Camilla to a room for employee’s only.

She unlocked it and pointed for her Mistress to the manhole in the ceiling. “Up there, Mistress” she bowed slavishly.

“Good girl,” Camilla smiled.

Binh grinned. She was happy to please her Mistress.

Camilla climbed up a ladder that was there and slowly opened the hatch-like door. She inhaled. “Men!” she spat as she smelt their pungent stench. She listened for them and soon scanning through other noises she heard two hearts beating.

Claude Reinier and Mac Hammon were sitting around a large reel-to-reel recording machine. The tape capturing all the microphone picked up in the room below them. They had been assigned to monitor the arrival of a small party of Communists. Women, but Communists never-the-less.

They had large earphones on to listen in on what was being recorded. Claude had a wax pencil to mark the tape as interesting bits of conversation came up. And Marc had a note book and pencil to take important details down. They were both engrossed in their work and were thus completely taken by surprise when Maria, and Irina came at them.

Camilla had sent for her slaves. She herself wouldn’t sully her hands with the blood of men.

The women didn’t appear particularly menacing… in fact like many women they looked quite dainty. But there was a strength there, and a determination. Claud and Marc were literally torn apart.

Maria took the machine and drew off the tape reel.

Camilla came back up only once the men had been cleared out of the way. She had no desire to encounter men… but their stench still hung heavily in the room.

The room was mostly in darkness, except for a light where then men had sat under. Her eyes pierced the gloom and she found two other reels—each in a case that had been marked as covering a particular day and time.

She handed these to Lam to add to the pile of things to be disposed of.

Binh showed them the hotel’s furnace—not used for heating—but of disposing of waste… and these were now ‘waste’.

Camilla moved out of the hotel and took her small party to move in with Binh.

Binh’s mom Cuc was surprised to see these strangers. Moments later Cuc was on her back as Camilla fed…

Binh watched impassively as her mom was made a slave… just like she was. Cuc looked to her daughter for help but Binh was the servant of Camilla now.

Cuc cried out in orgasm as Camilla’s kiss drove her to submission. If Binh was stirred at all watching her mom get raped it was that she was pleased that Camilla was pleased.

Cuc was soon lapping at Camilla’s slit. Camilla sat on Cuc and rode her tongue, grinding her hips against Cuc’s chin.

The house was small and sat above a shop selling fabrics that Cuc ran with another daughter Phuong. Phuong was then currently across town on an errand and she returned to be surprised by a group of naked women in her house, including the sight of her sister shaving her mom’s minge.

Cuc stood impassively as she was shorn… she was glad to bear the mark of submission to her Mistress.

Camilla soon had another sex-slave as she was on Phuong in a flash. Phuong was submitting within minutes. A few minutes of rape. A life-time of service.

Camilla planned what to do to those who had spied on her, as Phuong’s tongue rimmed her ass-hole.

The following morning Camilla lay in bed as Irina tongued her pussy, when she was disturbed by loud voices from downstairs.

Phuong had just told her boyfriend Hùng that she never wanted to see him again. He was angry. Did she have another man? No, she assured him… no other man had her affection…

Hùng insisted that he be allowed to check the house for this wayward love, this rival suitor. Curiosity killed the cat, they say and Hùng stormed upstairs to disrupt Camilla’s pleasure. Her terrible smile was the last thing he ever saw. She hated men. And to be disturbed in her pleasure by one such as he… she made quite a mess of him.

Phuong had at one stage planned on marrying Hùng but now she was devoted to Camilla and it didn’t matter at all what befell him.. All that mattered to her know was her Mistress.

Across the city Pierre Foucault read a report that two of his operatives had disappeared. Pierre was a senior member of the local Gendarmerie. He was tasked with keeping an eye on subversives. He had himself assigned the men to spy on the arrivals from the Communist north.

And, now they’d disappeared he actioned the report for immediate and further consideration.

He pressed a small buzzer. “Come here, Dinh!” he demanded. The French administration was usually staffed only with French men (and a few women) but for this type of work Pierre wanted a ‘local’—a man who knew the streets, and where a Russian woman might stand out…

Dinh found Camilla in only a day. There aren’t that many tall (relatively speaking) pale white women in Hanoi and in a run-down area she stood out ever further. Even though Camilla was staying in the room she had been seen going to the shop. And had been seen looking out the window from time to time.

These few glimpses… it was enough. People were eager to inform for money.

Dinh reported back

Pierre considered arresting Camilla—even on suspicion. But he wanted to do this more subtly and ordered Dinh to make some further observations… and Pierre considered infiltrating Camilla’s ‘cell’. It was obvious to him she had had help and rooting out a group of these Communists was better than merely arresting someone he’d likely see slip through his fingers anyway being expelled back to the Soviet Union.

Dinh did make his observations, and his report and suggested that he would use two of his close associates to infiltrate Camilla’s lair.

Chau and Linh were not professional spies. (Both had the family name Nguyen, but they were not related) They were in fact both ‘professional’ women, never-the-less. Dinh had used them to sleep with men in order to gain evidence. When he wasn’t using them they had to work on their backs to earn enough money to survive.

Linh also did some artist model work, despite her waif-like appearance. Chau had a fuller figure and 34C breasts.

They both hated Dinh. The only other thing they shared in common.

The two women had the assignment—find out all they could about a Russian Communist hauled up above a shop in downtown Hanoi.

Dinh ‘blessed’ them in their endeavour by coming over thier faces.

And so they both arrived outside Cuc’s fabric shop. Cuc and Phuong sat on stools at the back of the shop.

Cuc was itchy.

“What is it momma?”

“I need to shave again…” she said “It feels itchy…”

“Let me see…”

Cuc slid off the stool and lifted her dress and showed her pussy to her daughter.

Phuong reached forward and ran her fingers over her mom’s labia, and her small mons.

“Ow!” Cuc complained.

“You need some cream on it… if you’re red, Mistress will be angry if she can’t fuck you…”

“You’re right!” Cuc said as she gingerly resumed her seat. She reached into a small cardboard box and drew out some money. “Go to the pharmacy…” she said.

“Okay” Phuong said.

Binh came downstairs at that moment, adjusting her dress. “Mistress just fed from me,” she beamed.

“Lucky,” Cuc said.

“I’m off to the hotel now… “ she said (as her shift was starting soon).

“Bye”

“Bye, momma”

Binh walked Phuong out and they observed two women standing near by looking at their shop but they moved on, unconcerned.

Linh and Chau entered the shop.

Upstairs Camilla stood as Lam cleaned her ass with her tongue. “Get in deep!” Camilla said. Lam’s tongue drilled deep into Camilla’s back-passage.

Then she heard the voices below… her keen hearing heard female voices making general conversation about the bolt of white silk that Cuc had on display.

Camilla moved to the top of the stairs to inhale the scents of pussy. There was something… pungent…it was sperm… Camilla didn’t like this.

Both women stunk of male jizz.

Camilla felt a knot in her stomach and she dry retched. But something about the women, recently spermed, didn’t seem right to her.

Her mind reached out to Cuc and she invaded it. Suddenly she could see through Cuc’s eyes the two women.

“What is it you do for a living?” she asked…using Cuc.

“Why do you ask?” Linh countered defensively

“Just having a friendly conversation,” Cuc smiled.

“We…we are choristers…” Chau said.

“Choristers?” Cuc asked. Camilla was taken aback. That seems such a strange response… but it made her think it was too preposterous to be a lie.

“Where? If you don’t mind me asking?”

“St. Joseph’s Cathedral….” Chau continued.

“Oh?” Cuc asked- it was not Cuc speaking but Camilla

“Yes, though we originally served in the church in Hưng Hóa,” Linh added as she joined in the lie.

“And before that at Notre-Dame” Chau added.

“In Paris?” Camilla (through Cuc) asked.

“No!”

Camilla was only aware of the one in Paris and the two prostitute/spies only knew of the one in Saigon—the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica.

“Then where?” Camilla through Cuc asked.

Both Chau and Linh were familiar with the church… many of their patrons had served there when they had lived in the south. It now seemed odd… even suspicious that Cuc had no idea of the one in Saigon.

Camilla sensed that there was something amiss in the conversation but she didn’t realise it was her own lack of knowledge of French Indo-China that was causing this growing consternation.

“Can I interest you in a new line of material….?” Cuc asked, changing the subject.

“Um…no…” Chau said as they now wished to leave to give their initial report.

“It’s upstairs…” Cuc added.

This now intrigued them. They wanted to eventually see upstairs—where the Russians were known to be. They could not pass this opportunity.

“Very well,” Linh smiled.

Cuc grinned… or rather Camilla did as she now was bringing the prey to her.

Linh saw there three naked women… standing there casually, smiling. “What is going on?’ she asked as Chau caught up with her.

The three.. one Vietnamese, and two Russian just stood there not speaking, and certainly not threatening.

Then from the side Camilla stepped forward after having just released Cuc from her immediate bodily control.

“Hello,” Camilla smiled in perfect Vietnamese,

Linh found herself closest and she also was caught by Camilla’s gaze. Her left hand trembled.

She heard a voice in her head… booming as if someone yelled it “Sleep!”

Linh’s eyes rolled into the back of her skull and she collapsed.

As she fell Camilla grabbed her and eased her to the floor.

“What?” Chau gasped “Linh, are you okay?”

“Your partner seems to have fainted,” Camilla smiled.

Chau bent over her friend and then got down on one knee. She gently shook Linh.

She looked up at Camilla “Did you do something to her?” Chau cried.

Camilla’s eyes focussed on hers.

“I want to know what… you…I….?” her train of thought fell apart.

“Tell me…. I… What…? I….want to….?” she stood up and her hands fell by her sides.

She was aware of hands with scissors slicing the back of her clothes. But she kept gazing in Camilla’s glare.

“I…,” she began.

“Shhhh,” Camilla purred as her slaves cut open the woman’s clothing.

Chau’s clothes fell from her.

Camilla was naked also now.

She drew up close. Chau was almost as tall as Camilla, and so their breasts touched.

Camilla took Chau’s head and bent it to one side. She didn’t like the smell of spunk… but she needed to enslave Chau.

She bit. She took a few sips and then turned and spat the man-tainted blood away onto the floor.

She lead Chau to the small shower they had there and she had two slaves wash her.

“Make sure she gargles!” Camilla added “I don’t want to smell man on her breath!”

“Yes, Mistress,” they said in unison.

She then went and lay over Linh and bit in her throat.

She spat out the tainted blood too and then as Chau was returned they took Linh to wash.

Chau was sill in a daze. She watched as Camila glided over to a bed and then lay down on it, opening her legs.

“Come…,” Camilla urged.

Chau went to her. She felt compelled to go to that hairy bush.

“Drink of me…,” Camilla said “And be my slave…”

Chau was not new to sex with a woman and she put her mouth where she knew it would be best served.

But the taste… Wow! She had never tasted a sweet a fluid as that which seeped from Camilla’s loins.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm,” she moaned.

“You are my slave now,” Camilla sighed.

“Yes, Mistress!” Chau laughed as her tongue drove into Camilla’s silky smooth snatch.

Linh was carried back in. “Put her there!” Camilla snapped.

They lay her limp body next to Camilla. She turned slightly and took a small tit in her mouth.

She bit. The blood was still bitter but she swallowed this time.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” che cried as Chau’s tongue drove her to peak.

“Oh, yesss!” she cried and squirted into Chau’s eager mouth.

Linh began to stir.

“Mm?” she gasped as Camilla’s finger delved into her.

She suddenly opened her eyes wide as she realised she was being frigged.

“Get off me!” she cried

Camilla rolled her onto her back mounting her at the same time. She pinned Linh’s arms easily

“Please… get….,” Linh gasped before she was bitten yet again.

The pulse in her neck pulsated.

Camilla took only a few sips again before sealing the wound.

She climbed up over Linh and presented her juicy cunt to Linh.

Linh submitted to her new Mistress…

Camilla learned from her two new supplicants about the new efforts of the administration against her.

A day later Dinh’s body floated down the Song Hong (Red River) towards the Gulf of Tonkin.

* * *

It was night-time. Camilla stood outside the house of her enemy… Pierre.

Camilla climbed up the quoins on the corner of the building.

This was the grand residence of Pierre Foucault.

Inside the house Celine Foucault called out for a servant to fetch her daughter Anais for dinner.

“Where is papa?” Anais asked as she entered the dining room.

“Papa is working late…,” Celine said.

“Again?”

Celine was diplomatic in defence of her husband… but she missed him… his presence. He had not been inside her for three months now.

Anais was home from boating school. The eighteen year old had only a few months left to go but had ‘escaped’ and been picked up by Pierre’s diligent police network and escorted home. He had been personally and professionally embarrassed by his wayward daughter. It was not the first time she had rebelled against him,

Anais sat down and played with her entrée.

“Is anything the matter, sweetie?” Celine asked.

There was. Anais couldn’t stand to listen to her mom’s records as they ate. “Les Trois Cloches” sung by Edith Piaf with Les Compagnons de la chanson

Celine was traditional—still following meals by ‘meat’ and ‘lean’ days, but at least her musical tastes were contemporary—bu Anais liked American music. servants brought in plates. Fillets of local fish… Anais hated fish…made for a boring meal.

Anais heard a voice in her head. She turned around “What?” she gasped thinking someone was right behind her.

“What was that, sweetie?” Celine asked.

Anais looked around… shocked no one was there…

“Come to me…,” the voice whispered.

Anais rose up.

“Sweetie?” Celine asked.

“May I be excused?”

“But you have…,” Celine began.

“I… I feel sick…women’s problems…” she said.

“Ah!” Celine said. She could certainly sympathise.

“Should I get Cocotte to fetch you some medicine?”

“No, mamma,” Anais said.

(Cocotte was a Vietnamese maid the family had. Her real name didn’t suit Celine so she preferred a diminutive French name instead.)

Anais wandered up to her bedroom.

“Come to me…,” the voice said again.

Anais was intrigued by the sonorous female voice that only she seemed capable of hearing.

Anais walked into her room to see a pale naked blonde floating just above the floor.

Anais gasped at how beautiful the woman was.

Camilla’s eyes seared into Anais’ head.

“Come,” she said, holding her arms out inviting.

Anais barely felt the floor as she glided over to Camilla.

Camilla kissed her. Anais shivers. The kiss.. soft lips, but devoid of human bodily warmth.

Camilla began undressing Anais who simply stood there, watching it happen—as a spectator.

Suddenly Camilla hissed. The silver cross on Anais’ chest burned her.

“Throw it away!” she hissed.

“I…?”

“Throw it away, God-damn you!”

Anais unclasped it and threw it across the room.

Camilla was breathless. The pain of that cross took a moment to subside.

She calmed herself.

She returned to disrobing Anais.

Camilla swooped Anais up and together, floating just above the floor they swept across to the bed. Camilla lay Anais down on the bed and glided up over her.

She sunk slowly, her nipples grazing those Anais had. Anais opened her legs. Camilla inhaled that sweet virginal cunt. She savoured the pure blood—after having tainted whore-blood the past few days she salivated at the thought of unspoiled coppery nectar.

Camilla sank down onto Anais, till her young lover had her fully body-weight. Camilla drew a knee up between Anais’ legs, spreading them wider. They kissed again and again and then Camilla’s mouth went over Anais’ neck.

“Oh!” Anais gasped as she was bitten.

Camilla’s mouth clamped down as it was filled with hot blood—pumped into her mouth by that fast beating flutter of a heart.

Camilla savoured the blood over her tongue… the taste exhilarating. And then she drank.

Gulping down blood to the sound of Anais’ cries of pleasure…there was no better feeling.

Camila released her mouth’s hold on Anais and drew her new conquest to her sex. Camilla lay on the bed next to Anais who now rolled over Camilla and spun around to face Camilla’s cavern of joy.

“Drink,” Camilla cooed.

Anais dipped her tongue in and soon was lapping deeply at Camilla’s cunt.

Camilla sighed with delight and lifted her head up between Anais’ thighs and reciprocated with her own tongue. They rolled together onto their sides, thier mouths still pleasuring the other.

Camilla head footsteps and rolled Anais off of her. Celine came up to check that her daughter was alright. She was surprised upon entering the bedroom to see Anais there wantonly fingering herself.

“Anais!” she hissed.

Camilla who was behind the door closed it.

Celine turned to see a blur as Camilla swiftly rushed at her.

“Oh, my God!” Celine cried as she was knocked to the floor.

Anais sat up to continue masturbating as she watched her mom raped.

Celine’s voice was muffled by the fixing of Camilla’s strong hand across it.

Moments later Camilla bit and drew blood.

Celine relaxed completely… another sex-slave was created.

Pierre was surprised on coming home to see his wife had created a romantic setting. She was all sweetness and light to him and she wore a provocative little number.

She urged him soon to retreat with her upstairs. He was surprised… pleasantly.. at how amorous she was. But he was more surprised she insisted on using a condom. He had no idea where she had procured such an item… or why she insisted on it… she was past having babies herself.

Still, her mewing and urging for his flesh pole allowed him to relent to its use…

As soon as he came she rose off of him and disappeared.

He had expected some kind of conversation from her.

A few moments later he heard several loud thuds, and the sound of crying.

He grabbed some short and slipping into some slippers he went out into the hall… the noise was coming from Anais’ bedroom.

He tapped on the door “Anais, honey?”

When he heard another slap, and her cry he burst into the room.

There Celine was standing over Anais, having beaten her with a long block of wood.

“Celine!” he cried. Cleine looked at him with anger at being interrupted.

“Do it!” Anais said.

Celine turned back to her daughter and ‘thud’ hit her again.

Pierre rushed forward and wrestled the stick from his wife’s grip.

Meanwhile Anais picked up the tied-off condom that was there and went with it to the bathroom.. She took the condom and carefully cut a small portion and squeezing out her dad’s sperm she wet her fingers with it and then pushed them up into her vagina.

Pierre fought with his crazed wife, calling on servants to help. The police—his police—came.

As they arrived Anais rushed out to them and cried that her father had beaten her and raped her, and was now attacking her mom.

Pierre denied this… naturally. But the bruising on Anais, the testimony of mother and daughter… later corroborated by a medical examination of Anais… and Pierre was placed into custody…

Camilla smiled on hearing the news. She had successfully decimated the team that were trying to spy on her.

She was only partly bemused by the story—the scandal—going around of this gross assault of a father upon his daughter.

Anais and Celine went to her before they were to return to their home in Marseilles.

“Did I do well, Mistress?” Anais asked as she flung herself at Camilla’s feet.

“You did…,” Camilla smiled.

“And me, Mistress?” Celine now also supplicated herself before Camilla.

“You did too…”

“Will you feed from me?” Anais asked.

“No…,” Camilla said “Your blood is polluted with man-seed…”

Anais did not understand.

“You are pregnant…”

“Pregnant, Mistress?”

“Yes… I smell it on you…,” Camilla said.

“If it displeases you, Mistress I will…,” Anais began.

“You will keep it…!” Camila cut her off.

“Yes, Mistress… I obey you…,” Anais kissed Camilla’s feet.

“But you, Celine…,” Camilla said.

“Mistress?”

“Rise.. come with me to be so I might feed…”

“Oh, yes! Mistress!” Celine was so happy to serve…

“You did well destroying your husband…,”Camilla smiled

“Who?”

Camilla’s smile grew wider. Celine was gazing at her like all that mattered to her was serving… and that was in fact the case. Celine had already forgotten about her husband. Celine would do anything for Camilla. She’d kill, she’d die… that was more important. Her own life was nothing.

Camilla bit into Celine’s neck and drank. The woman’s warm blood sated Camilla’s thirst.

As Camilla fed, Anais’ tongue found her anus and she lapped at her Mistress’ star.

Camilla was happy.

But she missed the variety of blood she got from ‘home’.

She arranged to return to Moscow—but via Peking so she could gather a few slaves from there and organise them.

She had now a cadre of sex-slaves in several nations all willing to work collectively for their ‘Queen’.

The End