The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust for the Vampire

Synopsis: The rise of the vampire Camilla, of an ancient noble house will cause havoc again.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Part One

The Karnstein estate was now in abeyance. Ruined a century ago as peasants rose to fight that great evil noble family… the vampires.

Despite its ruins there was movement there now. Deep in the remains of the castle a small group had collected around an opened stone coffin. Head of these deviants gathered was Barbara Jefford, the Countess Herritzen. She stood in a red silk dress with a black velvet hood almost completely covering her face.

Her generous breasts heaved as she breathed deep in excited anticipation.

Several other women dressed as the Countess was stood around, at the cardinal points of the pentagram they had drawn out upon the ground.

And now stepped forward a woman in white. There was a hushed awe.

“Are you ready, Luan?” the Countess asked in her high German.

“Yes, priestess…” the young sacrifice smiled.

“Your sacrifice will bring back the life of one who will lead us to glory…”

“I give my life willingly,” Luan said “For the evil that will arise…”

“Your place in hell beside the Master is assured” the Countess said.

Luan grinned. She held her left arm out over the coffin and the Countess drawing out a large knife cut a deep slice across Luan’s wrist.

Blood flowed.

Inside the coffin were the remains of the vampire Camilla….

As blood dripped over the remains they seemed to suddenly move. Skin seemed to grow across the outside, and inside organs long desiccated expanded and began to live.

By this evil magic the vampire rose…

“Camilla!” the Countess gasped as the naked, bloodied woman rose from her crypt.

“Nothing can hold you to death!” the Countess gasped, ecstatic the Mistress had arisen. “Evil rises again!”

The women chanted “Let evil reign from this night…”

Luan grew a huge smile as Camilla turned to her. “Come” Camilla said in her mind.

Luan heard the word as if spoken.

Luan gladly went to her and Camilla fed. Her hunger unquenchable.

Luan sacrificed herself for her Mistress.

* * *

Next to the Karnstein estate…

The elderly Miss Simpson, flushed with an inheritance (following her husband’s demise at Waterloo only a few years earlier) had come to this area to establish a finishing school for girls. Finding land cheap, and a beautiful lake near-by the Schachenwald School was established.

At eighteen, nineteen, and twenty, a girl was expected to be refined and made suitable for marriage. By twenty-one she should be courted, and wed.

The girls learned to play piano, to sing, to dance, to cook, and to sew… but also were given rudimentary courses in French, and history. A little modern literature was thrown in to enable them to keep good conversation. And Miss Simpson threw in English language too.

Slowly the school was building up a reputation of producing refined and suitable young ladies.

To date the most scandalous event had been when one student smuggled in a copy of “Hymn to Intellectual Beauty” by Shelley.

In Miss Simpson’s office stood Countess Herritzen. Seated was her ‘daughter’ Camilla.

“I’m afraid you’ve come all this way for nothing,” Miss Simpson said as the Countess gazed out the window.

“What do you mean?” the Countess rounded on Miss Simpson.

“We normally take new students in only at the beginning of term…” Miss Simpson said “I’m afraid that Miss Camilla will have to wait four months….”

The Countess smiled and placed her hand on her Camilla’s shoulder.

Camilla looked up. She wore a bonnet that had previously covered her face as she tended to stare towards her feet.

Now her brilliant blue eyes widened and concentrated on Miss Simpson, capturing her gaze.

Miss Simpson’s hand spasmed as if she was having a fit.

The Countess patted Camilla’s shoulder and then went back to looking out the window.

Outside a group of young women practiced a dance/exercise routine… nothing too strenuous for such delicate flowers.

For a moment the old teacher was concerned by the twitching of her hand. But it stopped. She clasped her hand, embarrassed and set out to explain the unfortunate circumstances of their bad timing.

“So you see….,” Miss Simpson began as she was caught in Camilla’s gaze. “..Uh… we….” she tried to continue.

“You were saying?” the Countess asked.

“I….?” she gasped. Her hand started to twitch again.

Camilla’s gaze bore into Miss Simpson.

“I… uh….” and suddenly Camilla looked down again, releasing the older woman from her hold.

Miss Simpson wiped her forehead. “I…?”

“You were saying?” the Countess asked, now looking back at her.

“Oh, yes… we do have an opening….,” Miss Simpson coughed. She was a little confused. She put her now still hand on her lap, below the lip of the desk. She was embarrassed.

“Good,” the Countess smiled.

“If you realise your daughter has to share a room…,”

“Yes, of course” the Countess said.

“We…,” Miss Simpson opened a book and ran down it with her pen… “Susan Pelley is currently by herself….”

“Susan Pelley?”

“Yes… from the United States…”

“What is that?” Camilla asked looking up again.

“The United States?” Miss Simpson asked.

“Yes…,” Camilla said.

“The United States… of America,” Miss Simpson said. And then realised Camilla didn’t know what she was talking about.

The Countess leaned in with a smile “I’m afraid my daughter is a little ignorant of current events…”

“Current?”

“Yes… of say the last one hundred years….” the Countess smiled.

“I… um… yes… I see….,” Miss Simpson said… although she didn’t really… I mean… had Camilla been living under a rock?

“That will do fine…,” Camilla added.

“Very well….it’s…it’s settled….” Miss Simpson said…”If you pay the …um….” she didn’t like raising the issue of money.

The Countess reached into a fold in her dress and drew out a heavy bag on a string. She untied it and jangled it. “I’m sure we can cover any costs” she said.

“I see….,” Miss Simpson’s eyes lit up as she got a look at a small fortune in gold tipped unceremoniously out onto the table before her. “Yes indeed” she almost drooled.

“Money is no object” the Countess smiled.

Miss Simpson almost daintily picked up a few coins. She was not so classless as to test them.

Miss Simpson rang a small bell that had been sitting on her desk.

Moments later a large man with terribly full sideburns appeared. “This is Heinrich,” Miss Simpson said. Camilla looked away from him. It was almost as if the sight of him disgusted her.

“Madame?” he asked.

“Please… would you take Miss Camilla’s luggage to Susan Pelley’s room….”

“Yes, madame!” he bowed.

He smiled at the Countess and made sure to look over Camilla’s shoulder and gaze down at her bodice. He smiled again as he saw the top of Camilla’s perfectly pale, smooth heaving chest.

Miss Simpson gave him a nasty glance. He caught this and coughed and picked up the bags.

“Would the young lady care to follow me?” he asked.

Camilla looked to the Countess, and then to the older lady across the desk from her.

“Please…” Miss Simpson said.

“It will be alright….,” the Countess assured her.

They gave each other a gentle peck on the cheeks and Camilla followed the man-servant out the door, and down the corridor.

They passed through another door and entered the square courtyard in the middle of the building. They went across a small paved-stone pathway and re-entered the building across the courtyard.

They continued past rooms that were now empty of girls…

But Camilla inhaled and savoured the scents.

“Here we are, Miss” the man said as they entered a room.

There were two single beds, and a large chest of drawers with a bowl on it, and a pitcher sitting inside the bowl.

There was also a wardrobe.

“Shall I unpack for Miss?” he asked… not to be helpful… he longed to fondle her undergarments. She sensed his evil. But they were not kin. She hated men. All men.

“No thank you… you may go,” she said curtly. She didn’t want to speak to him at all.

“If….,” he began.

She rounded on him “That will be all!” she said, her eyes boring deep into his.

He felt a sudden wave of fear.

“Yes, Miss,” he gasped, almost crying. She smiled as she watched him retreat.

Physically she was stronger than he was. But her mind was also immensely powerful. She controlled the weak-willed with ease.

She went to her trunk and opened it and drew out some clothes and set these out on the bed she knew to be hers… then she went over to Susan ’s bed and pressed her nose to it… and she took in a deep breath tasting the woman’s scent.

She smiled and stood up and stretched, happy at her new abode.

The blonde came in not long after and did a double-take seeing Camilla there as she stared out the window… but keeping sure to stay out of the direct sunlight.

“Excuse me?” Susan said.

“Hello,” Camilla said turning around. She was already intrigued by Susan’s German, with an accent she’d never heard before.

They took a moment to eye each other.

They were the same height. Camilla there with her flawless pale skin and dark hair, Susan with her equally generous breasts and long blonde hair.

“You must be Susan ” Camilla said, “I am Camilla von Herritzen.” She went to Susan and offered her hand.

Susan was hesitant… but it was improper not to accept it. She was amazed at how smooth Camilla’s flesh was… so soft, and cool.

“I guess we’re sharing this room then… “Susan said.

“I guess you are right” Camilla smiled. As she smiled Susan couldn’t help smile too.

“I have heard you are from a place called the States United?”

“The United States…,” Susan said.

“Where is that?” Camilla asked.

“Where? What? You have not heard of it?”

“I am a little behind on current events” Camilla said before Susan realised she was still holding hands.

She drew her hand away, embarrassed.

She forgot what they were talking about.

Suddenly a young woman appeared at the door “Susan, are you coming to dinner… oh, who is this?” she asked.

Susan turned to Camilla “This is Trudi… Trudi Koskinen. Trudi Koskinen, this is Camilla von Herritzen….”

“Hello,” Camilla smiled.

“Hello,” Trudi said. “Say…,” she said as she realised something “Are you related to the Styrian Heritzens?”

“Yes”

“Then… you must be part of the Karnstein family….”

“You have heard of us?” Camilla raised an eyebrow.

“Trudi here is something of an amateur historian…”

“Well.. Mr Fink took us to see the Karnstein estate only a month ago…” she said.

“Mr Fink is our history teacher…” Susan added by way of explanation…

“He’s something of a creep… if you ask me…” Trudi added.

“Oh?” Camilla asked.

“Yes…,” Susan confirmed “Always watching us when we dance….”

“But he is very knowledgable about the local history….,” Trudi added.

“So…you’re family’s related to the Karnsteins?” Susan asked.

“Somewhat,” Camilla said.

“I heard the Karnsteins were devil-worshippers..” Trudi laughed…

“Oh, yeah?” Susan giggled.

“There are many stories about my family…,” Camilla said.

Trudi was actually quite obsessed now with the Karnstein story. The more she read about it the more she became obsessed… somewhat in a negative way. She had heard the stories of the lesbian vampire queen who had preyed on the locals till they rose up and staked her… but there were rumours that the vampire could not be killed. She could only be made to ‘sleep’… Still, it titivated Trudi…

She wanted to press Camilla for more information. But, just then Trudi noticed other girls moving down the hall behind her.

“Oh, don’t forget….dinner…” she said.

“Are you coming?” Susan asked.

“No… I…. I’m tired after quite a long journey,” Camilla lied.

“Do you want us to bring you back something?” Trudi asked.as she disappeared without waiting for a response.

“You can try this new thing… it’s called a sandwich…” Susan said.

“A what?”

“Oh that’s right…,” Susan said as she began to leave “You’re not up with these modern…” she stopped when Camilla’s gaze caught her.

Her left hand began to twitch. It caught her unawares and she grabbed it with her other hand. It then stopped.

“I will go now…” she said and turned and went off after Trudi.

Camilla smiled.

Camilla turned and went back to the window. Next to it was a bay door leading out to a small stone balcony. She went out and leaped the 20ft to the ground below. Landing as soft as a cat.

She ran on through the grass, and then the trees, as the sun disappeared. She felt free as the gloom of dusk creeped across the world.

She sniffed the air.

Kirsten a peasant girl stood by the family’s well as she wound up the pail full of water. She didn’t even hear Camilla approach unto the last second.

She turned and as a scream rose in her throat she heard a voice in her head “Be still….!”

And those eyes…. she couldn’t look away…

Kirsten gasped. Camilla smiled, and brushing back Kirsten’s long brown hair exposed her neck.

Camilla’s mouth opened as her fangs extended.

She bent down and kissed Kirsten’s skin.

“Oh!” Kirsten gasped as razor sharp ivory pierced her flesh.

Kirsten’s body relaxed. Camilla held her as she fed.

Camilla took only a few gulps.. she wanted to drain the girl… but she also had a rational mind and it controlled her animal lusts… at this point, anyway. She licked over the wound to make it clot.

She gazed into Kirsten’s eyes and put certain thoughts there. She turned and ran back, swifter now she was charged with the woman’s life-force.

Camilla leapt just as easily back up towards her room and then closed the bay door behind her and went over to her bed and jumped on it. She made jumpstarts as she lay on her back, her arms and legs swinging out. She was having so much fun.

The girls all came back after dinner. Some performed their ablutions in the water closet at the end of the hall.

Susan returned with another girl… Nancy dePollier. “Hello,” Nancy smiled.

“Hello,” Camilla said.

It was clear that Nancy had confused feelings for Susan… unrequited feelings. And Camilla drew closer to her. “What beautiful hair,” she said and ran her fingers through Nancy’s long blonde hair.

Nancy shivered. She was captivated by the attention she was now getting from such a beautiful girl as Camilla.

“Thank you,” she blushed.

Nancy had a room two doors down with another young woman, Olga Kurtzov, a Russian whose father was in Vienna in the Russian diplomatic service. Olga was one of two from Russia. The other, Ingrid von Bellingshausen was a Baltic German, from the Governorate of Livonia (a part of the Russian Empire), Trudi was the last one down. She was (now) the only one with a room to herself.

There were others from various parts of Europe. But, the vast majority were from Austria. Between Nancy and Camilla’s room were the Italian-speaking Maria Buchberger, from the Adriatic port of Pola, and Julia Verdi, from Venetia (both areas then part of the Austrian empire).

Susan watched Nancy and Camilla in the mirror as she sat brushing her own hair. She thought Nancy was quite foolish.

Camilla drew Nancy over to the window.

“What an exhilarating night,” Camilla said.

“I… I’m not fond of the darkness…,” Nancy said.

“Oh, but I am alive in the darkness….,” Camilla smiled and as she turned back she let her breasts brush against Nancy.

Nancy blushed.

“You have such a soft face,” Camilla said as she stroked Nancy.

Nancy sucked in a deep breath and found herself gazing into Camilla’s eyes.

Camilla smiled as she held Nancy’s gaze.

She reached up and unfastened a hook on the front of Nancy’s dress.

She ran the back of her hand across, pressing gently through the dress to Nancy’s small breast.

Nancy looked down at Camilla’s hands as she then unfastened another.

She looked at Camilla. Camilla’s gaze seemed to say “Relax” and so she let Camilla do the next fastening.

Camilla noticed the silver crucifix Nancy wore and she turned away in disgust.

Nancy suddenly regained her composure and was shocked that she’d been held there by Camilla’s gaze. She turned and ran out the room.

Susan turned to look at Camilla who simply smiled and went and got in her bed.

At about 11pm Susan rose from her bed. She grabbed a towel and scooted past Camilla’s bed and went out the door.

Camilla who had not been sleeping rose also.

She followed Susan. At first she followed the patterns of heat left by the human woman. Then her scent…

Susan made her way outside, despite the rules.

The moonlight was full bright but Susan still stumbled. “Damn!” she cursed.

Camilla smiled. For Camilla, she could see perfectly in the night.

Susan made her way down to the small lake. There was a wooden jetty and reaching the end she kicked off her slippers and peeled off her nightdress. Still with undergarments she dived into the water.

Camilla followed.

Susan swam out a fair way… it was clear she was a good swimmer and had done this before. (In fact on the frontier she had impressed her friends and family swimming across the Ohio River).

She thought she heard a noise and was surprised to see a pale figure standing on the edge of the jetty.

Camilla slid off her clothes, and, buck naked she dived in.

Susan, treading water was shocked that Camilla was going to swim naked.

She turned around trying to see Camilla but it was as if she had disappeared.

Camilla suddenly rose up next to Susan.

“Oh, my goodness!” Susan gasped “You scared me!”

“Scared you?”

“Yes, I thought you’d drowned!”

“I cannot drown,” Camilla smiled.

Susan thought that was a nonsensical thing to say.

“What are you doing here?” Susan asked.

“What are YOU doing here?” Camilla countered.

“Look… you should go,”

“But, I don’t want to,” Camilla said. She leant forward to kiss Susan and Susan pulled away.

“Don’t!” she snapped.

Camilla grabbed her and pulled her close and kissed her anyway.

She let go and Susan was angry. “Don’t touch me!” she spat.

Camilla grabbed her again, and Susan fought against the kiss, but Camilla was just so incredibly strong.

Camilla released her, and laughed.

“I said ‘No!’,” Susan snapped.

Camilla’s laugh annoyed her and Susan slapped Camilla, and her nail cut Camilla’s cheek.

She saw she’d caused Camilla to bleed, and she took this moment to turn and swim back to the shore.

Camilla felt her cheek. Even as she did it healed over. She was incensed and swam after Susan.

Susan waded ashore and turned and saw Camilla almost upon her.

Susan reached down and grabbed a stick.

“Leave me alone!” she snarled brandishing the wood like a sword. Camilla had a moment of fear lest the wood be aimed at her heart.

Her anger got the better of her. The impudence of this human defying her…

Camilla hissed, baring her fangs.

“Oh, my God!” Susan cried “What are you?”

She turned to run and Camilla leapt upon her.

“Help me!” Susan cried out to no one.

Camilla was on her back. She grabbed Susan’s neck and holding her in place bit into Susan’s flesh.

Susan’s whole body instantly went limp. She couldn’t believe her arms and legs stopped obeying her. She felt Camilla’s mouth tug violently against her flesh as Camilla sucked at the sweet warmth inside her.

Camilla knew she shouldn’t but she kept feeding. Her anger was too much.

“Oooooooo” Susan moaned. She’d never orgasmed before and the feeling surprised her… and then… she didn’t think at all… the world grew dark around her and she passed away, even as Camilla’s voracious appetite consumed her she had not resisted at all….

Camilla rose from the dead woman. She gasped as human energy soared through her body, like a charge of lightning.

She was panting heavily and then she realised she had gone too far. Her noble arrogance would never admit such a miss-deed. But she had the sense to realise this was too much. After-all dead girls would draw people’s suspicions… as they had 100 years earlier, when she had suffered at the hands of crusading Christians. (She hated Christians).

Miss Simpson was informed of a missing girl. She worried about the reputation of her establishment more, than of the welfare of one of her wards.

Trudi also grew suspicious. She talked to Olga at length about this. Trudi was interested in local history, and the occult, and Olga had been trained to a large degree in fighting evil. The two had an interest in the subject… but I think they were looking at it from very different viewpoints. Trudi had an almost eroticised view of vampires. Olga knew them to be unadulterated evil.

Miss Simpson was relieved when the Countess came to visit and she relayed her concerns, as she sought advice.

The Countess knew that Camilla must have let loose but she was a dutiful servant and advised Miss Simpson that perhaps Susan had run-away.

To help the story that night Camilla went into the local village and took a young man and drained him too.

The story would be that Susan and the young man, Wolfgang, had eloped.

Several acolytes gathered Susan and Wolfgang’s bodies and disposed of them in the grounds of the Karnestein estate. Their corpses were re-animated by the dark magic and they two became acolytes.. mindless slaves.

Nancy went that night to Camilla’s room to see if she was alright. Camilla feigned concern at her missing room-mate. Nancy felt empathy for her.

“You’re such a comfort,” Camilla said, taking Nancy’s hands. “I’m so worried” she said as she drew Nancy to sit on the bed next to her.

“I’m sure she’s alright,” Nancy said. Deep down Nancy was so drawn to Camilla and it was an instinctive feeling to want to comfort her.

Camilla turned slightly in to Nancy “My heart is fluttering”, she said and drew Nancy’s hand up to her heaving chest “Feel it” she said.

Nancy almost swooned as she felt Camilla’s breast. But.. heart… there was barely a beat. She didn’t notice.

“Tell me,” Camilla asked “Why do you wear that… that thing?”

“What?”

“That” she said pointing to the chain she knew carried a cross (the cross hung low, and was covered by Nancy’s bodice).

“I’m a Christian,” Nancy said “Aren’t you?”

“Do you have to wear it?” Camilla asked.

“What do you mean?”

“It… it upsets me…”

“What? Upsets you?”

“You don’t want to upset me… do you?” she asked staring into Nancy’s eyes.

“I have worn this since I….,” Nancy began and was lost in Camilla’s gaze.

“You don’t want to upset me…?” Camilla asked again.

“I…?” Nancy faltered “I… don’t….No. I don’t want to upset you…” she said.

“Then can you remove it please… for me?”

“I….?” she couldn’t think of what to say as Camilla’s eyes bore into her.

“I’ll remove it,” she said and Camilla turned away lest she see it as Nancy reached around behind her neck and unclipped it.

She held it in her hand.

“There”

“Please… put it away….,” Camilla begged, still looking away.

Nancy slipped it into a fold in her dress, used as a pocket.

Camilla felt it instantly and she turned around smiling. “Thank you,” she cooed.

“You’re welcome,”

“I hope we’ll be such good friends now,” Camilla said.

“I hope so too…” Nancy said.

Camilla leant in closer. Nancy didn’t know what she was doing, but she let it happen. Their lips met.

Nancy was surprised, but she relented. It was so pleasant.

Next Camilla’s mouth moved to the nape of Nancy’s neck, as she brushed the hair back

“Oh!” Nancy gasped as she felt a quick sharp sting… and then… a burning sensation. It was hot… but not unpleasant.

She heard Camilla sucking.

“Ohhhhhh” Nancy heard her own voice give a gasp she had never heard before.

She swooned. She’d never orgasmed before and it erupted upon her so quickly…

She also realised that fingers were now moving between her legs. She opened her legs.

“Ohhhhhh” she gasped again as her whole body trembled. She’d come already a second time.

Camilla released her, having licked over the wound to make it clot.

Nancy touched it, feeling the wetness of Camilla’s spittle, but she half expected to feel a gush of her own life-blood.

Camilla brought her wet fingers up from Nancy’s sex and licked them.

Nancy trembled. She’d never seen anyone lick juices that she herself had made.

Camilla smiled.

Nancy felt a wave of feelings… of relief that Camilla was pleased with her.

Camilla drew up her own dress and Nancy’s eyes widened in fascination as she watched Camilla’s fingers disappear into her hairy cavern.

Camilla drew out wet fingers and pressed these to Nancy’s face. Nancy willingly allowed them to press into her mouth and she gasped as she tasted Camilla’s sex.

Camilla’s wet fingers painted Nancy’s lips in her juices.

Nancy gasped. It was so erotic. To share one’s self like that.

Camilla took her by the back of the head and drew her down between her thighs. Nancy gasped as she inhaled Camilla’s musk and felt the heat of her sex against her face. She had never seen a woman’s “private area” before… not even her own. Now she could smell it.. the scent filling her nostrils.

“Eat” Camilla whimpered “And be mine forever…”

Camilla was going to make Nancy her acolyte. Beyond just a mere sex-slave.She would taste Camilla and absorb her evil… till it was a part of her.

Nancy tasted the juice and instinctively began to lap at it. It tingled her tongue’s tip.

She grinned as she heard Camilla moan and it pleased her that what she was doing pleased Camilla.

Camilla drew her in further and Nancy realised she could go deeper. She flicked her tongue between Camilla’s perfect cunny lips.

She lapped, and sucked, and drank.

Camilla moaned in delight. But, her inhuman ears picked up the sound of soft footsteps and she pushed Nancy away. Nancy looked at her concerned, as if she’d done something wrong as Camilla straightened her dress out.

One of the tutors, and that night’s ‘warden’ Janet Playfair poked her head in the door. “Lights out!” she said “Nancy… this isn’t your room!”

“No, Miss Playfair” Nancy said.

Camilla turned and blew out a candle and spun into bed under her sheets.

“Goodnight, Miss” Camilla smiled.

Janet nodded and left the door ajar.

Nancy was still there.

“Your room. Now!” Janet scolded her.

“Yes, Miss Playfair” Nancy said.

Nancy skipped back to her room, flushed with red in her cheeks. She had been so excited by what had happened. She skipped past Olga, smiling. Olga looked at her and at first thought Nancy was just playing. But she saw the marks on Nancy’s neck… fading… but still red. Olga made a sign of the cross. She had her suspicions especially after talking to Trudi. She was thus not the only one…

Olga wanted to know more from what Trudi knew but unfortunately the young woman was suddenly called home to Vienna. Olga felt she was now alone with such knowledge—a heavy burden.

Raymond Pelley was a portly American, of some wealth.

He had not been happy at the report his eldest daughter had run away… what? With a mere blacksmith’s apprentice? That was impossible. Not like Susan at all.

He hired an investigator. He had correspondence saying the man was on his way from Vienna.

It was true the two had vanished around the same time.

But no one could report that they’d ever seen the two together, ever. And, although back in the states his daughter liked to run into the river and swim, she never ran off. That was quite out of character.

Raymond now stood in Miss Simpson’s office. He demanded that Camilla come forth to be questioned… she was, after-all, Susan’s room-mate (not that they had any belief that she had a part in the disappearance… but she should be able to shed some light…)

Camilla arrived at the office without being informed as to the need of her presence.

She was annoyed to be brought before this mere male and she resented the imprudence of him questioning her.

She answered with as short a reply as possible.

She gazed into Miss Simpson’s eyes.

“Um…” Miss Simpson gasped as her hand began to spasm “Yes… I think that’s enough…” she said.

“What?” Raymond spat “She’s not answered any of my questions!”

“Yes… that is fine Camilla, you may go.” Miss Simpson said as she drew her hand down under the desk to hide it’s jittery movements.

Camilla rose and smirked at Raymond.

Raymond felt his blood boil and wanted to shake her wildly until she gave him some proper answers.

He turned to Miss Simpson “You’ve not heard the last of this!” he snapped.

He went out to his horse and struggled to mount it. Heinrich saw him struggle and helped him find a step and he used that to help and then rode in an infuriated state back to town, to the room he rented in the Inn.

In the Inn… that night Raymond heard a gentle rap on his room’s door.

He took the bedside candle and went to answer.

“Miss Camilla!” he gasped.

“Please… forgive me coming at this hour… but… I… I had to talk to you…”

“Talk to me?”

“Yes… you see.. you’ve not been told all you need to know about Susan…”

“My dear!” he exclaimed. “I was going tomorrow to Gratz to report this to Inspector Klink!”

“So you’ve not yet reported it?”

“No… but I’ve also hired a man to do some private investigations…” he began

“I have something then that may assist you…some information….”

“My dear!” he gasped “Please, come in… come in…”

She smiled and stepped over the threshold, free to do so because of his invitation.

“Please don’t think of it being improper to call at this time of night…” she smiled.

“No… no… I appreciate you coming to speak to me with candour…”

“I knew you’d understand…” she said… “Oh, it’s so frightening…” she gasped.

“What’s that my dear?”

“Oh… please…” she gaped and she ran to him and embraced him. “Please protect me…”

He held his hands aloft at first unsure what to do but on hearing her blubbering he placed his hands on her.

She pretended to faint and he caught her. “My dear!” he gasped.

“I… I need to lie down for a minute”

He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

“Ow” he gasped as she buried her mouth against his neck.

He held her as she tugged at his flesh….He stood in a state of shock. He could hear her grunting as she sucked away at his life. And his own cock was hard… for a moment till the lack of blood deflated it again.

He turned a half-step and fell back onto his bed and she went with him, her mouth still attached to his throat like that of a lamprey eel.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmmmm,” she moaned as she fed.

“Please….” he gasped and then he was silent.

She continued grunting as she sucked the last of him away.

She rose up again, fully charged.

“Oh, yessss” she sighed. She felt so alive. But the smell of a man was repugnant to her.

She took his body to the window, carrying it like it was paperweight and she threw him out to the waiting acolytes below who took him into a cart to a place where he would at last rejoin his daughter.

Camilla ran back to the school. Sha leapt up towards her room.

Nancy was there.

She jumped up from Camilla’s bed and ran to her.

“Where were you?” she cried as Camilla entered.

“I… I went for a walk….,” Camilla half-lied.

“I… I missed you…”

“Missed me?”

“Yes….”

“Do you… love me?”

“Yes… yes of course…” Nancy gasped. Nancy was feeling such a need to be with Camilla. Camilla smiled. The bonding was going to corrupt Nancy…

Camilla dropped off her dress.

“Come,” she said and lead Nancy back to bed.

Nancy gazed at the now exposed slit of Camilla’s sex. “Taste it…” Camilla urged.

Nancy’s mouth widened into a massive smile and she almost flung herself at Camilla’s cunt.

Camilla lay back and relaxed.

She let her guard down and then almost too late heard the footsteps.

She kicked Nancy away and grabbed a sheet just as Janet Playfair appeared at the door.

Janet was taken aback by the sight… it was clear that Camilla was naked. And what Nancy was doing there at that time of night? Her mind couldn’t even countenance what really had happened.

“Girls!” she gasped. “What on earth….?” she began

Camilla slipped out of bed and let her nakedness show. Janet looked away.

“Janet?” Camilla whispered.

“Please… you are indecent!” Janet protested.

“Janet?” Camilla whispered as she approached.

She took Janet’s chin and turned her to face her.

“You should’t be here like this…,” Janet said “For goodness sake….”

Camilla smiled and gazed into Janet’s eyes.

“And Nancy you shou….,” her voice trailed off as she was caught in Camilla’s glare. Her left hand twitched a little.

“Oh, you feeble minded human,” Camilla grinned as she saw Janet’s eyes dilate. She knew Janet was in her control.

“Come,” Camilla whispered and drew Janet further into the room

Janet walked in, as if in a daze. Camilla closed the door behind her.

Camilla gave Nancy a look and she understood. at once. Nancy got up, out of the way, and went over to Susan’s bed and sat and watched fascinated.

Camilla moved up behind Janet and tugged away at her clothes, exposing her neck.

She brushed Janet’s hair out of the way.

“So beautiful…,” Camilla smiled.

Reaching around she took hold of Janet’s top and tore it, exposing her neck and back.

“Please.. I…?” Janet began to say, turning, and holding at her dress with her hands till Camilla gazed in her eyes again, forcing her will.

“I…?” Janet tried to form her words.

“Shhhh,” Camilla smiled and Janet’s eyes widened. Her pupils still dilated as she felt Camilla’s power. And her arms dropped. The top of her dress fell down and Camilla hissed as Janet too wore a crucifix.

Camilla almost vomited. “Do something!” she hissed at Nancy “Fucking Christians!”

“Yes, Mistress” Nancy said and she sprung up and grabbed the pendant that Janet was now holding

Janet gazed at her cross and she realised something was wrong as Camilla’s power ebbed away from her. Nancy swung her arm out and she tore it away.

Camilla felt a wave of revulsion, and anger. She took a moment to calm down as she felt like tearing Janet’s throat open and draining her. Nancy almost peed herself as she felt Camilla’s anger in the room. It was that palpable. And, Nancy was now attuned to Camilla… so she could serve her Mistress all the more promptly.

But Camilla regained control. She needed to make fewer mistakes than before.

“What…?” Janet cried as she regained her senses “What’s going on….?”

Camilla took Janet and again gazed into her eyes and Janet relaxed and again let the top of her dress fall away. Her breasts heaved quickly as her breathing grew rapid/ It was clear Janet was excited.

Camilla tore a little more away from the front, exposing a nipple. She toyed with it with her thumb. Janet’s nipples grew hard.

“Ooooo,” Janet let a moan escape her lips. Her breasts were firm now and her nipples aroused.

“Perfect…,” Camilla grinned at seeing Janet’s silky smooth breasts. In another time she’d have been measured and found to be 36C, not as big as Camilla, but in proportion to her height.

Camilla bent down taking a teat into her mouth and she bit, her fangs cutting into the softness above the areolae.

“Ohhhh!” Janet gasped as she felt the sudden prick of needles. She relaxed again as Camilla supped.

Nancy fell back onto the bed and felt the heat between her thighs. Her hand went there and she touched a sweet spot as she watched Camilla feed. With her other hand she instinctively touched that part of her neck that Camilla had bitten, as it it too were a sensitive spot. She masturbated as her Mistress dined.

Camilla stopped supping for a moment as she sniffed the air. She looked over and saw Nancy fingering herself. Camilla could smell Nancy’s cunt. She grinned and kissed Janet’s breast again.

Camilla drank a little and then licking over the wounds she caused them to close over.

Janet looked confused. She was still in a daze. She looked at the two reddened welts on her breast.

“Do they hurt?” Camilla asked.

“No,” Janet smiled.

“Good,” Camilla said. “You are so beautiful… we’re going to have some fun now…”

“I…?” Janet began.

“Come,” Camilla urged and guided her to the bed, to sit next to Nancy.

Camilla stepped between Janet’s legs and then climbed over her, pushing her flat against the bed as she moved over Janet. She pushed her crotch down against Janet’s face and Janet felt a trickle of juices fall into her mouth. She ran her tongue over her lips and tasted Camilla.

“Drink!” Camilla urged and Janet for the first time began to taste another woman’s sex.

Camilla caressed her naked body, especially her breasts and sighed as Janet’s tongue worked her cunt.

Camilla came and squirted into Janet’s now hungry mouth. Janet gulped it down.

Then Camilla drew Nancy to her knees. Nancy got closer and Camilla bit into her neck and took a few sips.

In a gleeful state, still in a daze Janet returned to her room. She lay straight onto her bed and touched herself where it was warm. She thought of Camilla as she masturbated.

In the morning Camilla rolled over and as she woke Nancy woke too, instinctively ready to serve.

“Mistress?”

“Yes?”

“I… I have stopped my courses….”

“Your time of the month?”

“Yes… I was due…”

“You will not bleed from there again…,” Camilla said “Your blood is too precious to me…”

“Yes, Mistress,” Nancy said… accepting what Camilla told her.

Part Two

Camilla rose and went to the water closet. She watched two girls, Lena and Valentina wash. They were, as was the fashion, clothed still.

Camilla smirked at such prudishness.

At that moment Nancy came to Camilla “Mistress,” she whispered. “Your first lessons are at nine…”

Camilla turned to her annoyed at being distracted.

“I have it written out…” Nancy said and showed she had a schedule drawn up. Nancy was so eager to please her and to serve her.

“Very well…” Camilla said. Camilla was quick to get a temper and she was also annoyed with herself as this had been her downfall in the past.

German was the first lesson. There was French after that. Camilla had also arranged to do English… a novel class for that part of the German speaking world, but given the Englishness of several ladies there, including the owner, not too hard to understand. And it was the only lesson Miss Simpson conducted herself… being a native English-speaker herself.

There was music later in the afternoon, then dance.

Tomorrow there would be history.

However, on her way to French with Nancy (ever by her side) she saw Mr. Fink approach her. She paused.

“Miss Camilla?” he said.

“Yes?”

“May I have a word?”

“Must you?”

“Please… may I…?”

“Yes,” she sighed.

“No… I mean.. in private…”

“You may talk freely in front of Nancy…”

“No… please….”

“I will go on” Nancy said.

“You WILL not,” Camilla growled “Not until I dismiss you…”

“I’m sorry…” Nancy almost cried.

“Very well…” Camilla nodded and Nancy then took her leave.

“Now…,” Mr Fink began, and he impudently took hold of her forearm.

She looked at him and he released her at once. He grabbed his left hand that had a tremor in it. He couldn’t understand… till he realised it was HER.

“I… I need to talk to you about… your family…” he said as he nursed his hand.

“What about them?”

“I was going over Trudi’s work…” he said “One of my history students….”

“So?”

“She departed in a hurry… but she left behind some interesting studies…Which confirm my own findings.”

“You are boring me” Camilla said. “If it’s about the rumours….”

“I… I know what you are…” he said.

She looked at him trying to gauge him. She gazed into his eyes. He averted them and drew out a crucifix.

She hissed and looked away in pain. The cross hurt her eyes and she winced and rubbed these.

Then, he deliberately put the cross away.

“You see…,” he smiled “I knew it…I know what you are…”

“You wretch” she growled as he averted looking at her directly.

“But as you see… I …. I do not oppose you…” he said “I could easily burn you with this cross… but…. I…”

He paused as Janet Playfair approached.

“Mr Fink. Miss Camilla” she said nodding to each in turn.

“Miss Playfair,” he nodded back. “If you excuse me…” Mr Fink said and turned and walked away briskly

“What do you want?” she asked.

“I… I must see you after” she said.

Camilla sighed… all these humans wanting a piece of her.

“Please…I… need to see you…,” Janet said… “I… I’m so confused…. what you did to me… last night…it…. it was wonderful…. but… it was so wrong….”

“Come to my room tonight,” Camilla said.

“No… we should meet somewhere else…”

“Such as…?”

“The chapel?”

“Don’t be stupid!” Camilla said grabbing her arm.

She hurt Janet with even a gentle squeeze… Janet looked at her in pain. “You will come to my room!” Camilla growled.

“Yes… yes… yes, of course!” Janet said.

Camilla noticed Nancy waving to her.

“I must go to class” Camilla said and left Janet there still confused.

Janet had such mixed emotions. The sex they’d had was amazing. She didn’t quite remember the biting, the fangs, the blood loss. She only knew that she had never felt so … alive… but also… it was such a horrible sin… Her mind went to Scripture… to the Book of Leviticus.

In the English lesson Camilla walked in and a new teacher Miss Elsa Königsberg looked up from her desk.

“Nancy, you are not in this lesson?” she said as Camilla’s lap-dog followed her in.

“I have changed courses…” Nancy said.

“I…I haven’t been told about this…”

“I had it approved,” Nancy said. She turned and went and sat down next to Camilla.

“Well… you can sit over there!” she said, pointing to where Amanda McBride and Isabel Courtney sat.

“Amanda, sit next to…?” she paused.

“Camilla,” Camilla said.

“Yes… sit next to Miss Camilla…”

“But, Miss…” Amanda groaned. She didn’t like being moved from her friend

“Just do it….” Elsa snapped.

“I thought Miss Simpson was…,” Nancy began.

“Please, be quiet…” Elsa said as Amanda sat down and leered at Camilla as if it were Camilla’s fault she’d been moved.

And all the while Nancy kept looking over, as she wanted to keep an eye on her love the whole time.

Amanda sensed that this was not normal.

It made her resent Camilla even more.

Camilla learned her lessons easily. She had a superior mind, and a eidetic memory.

Amanda grew more annoyed with her.

“We need to talk…,” Amanda whispered in a hiss.

“What about?”

“Your attitude….” she sneered. Amanda was not one to suffer others lightly. She had a reputation as a bully.

“Class dismissed…” came the call from their teacher.

Everyone filed out, and Camilla, second to be second last because she pushed ahead of Amanda, making her last out.

Amanda was seething.

As Camilla got to the door she closed it. Nancy stood across it on the other side.

“Well…, “Amanda grinned, ready to beat Camilla.

Camilla bared her fangs.

“Good Lord!” Amanda cried.

Camilla leapt upon her, wresting her to the ground.

“Get off me you s….” her words cut off as Camilla found her mark. Camilla bit into Amanda.

“Still!” Amanda felt in her mind and her entire body relaxed.

She turned to look at her arm as it lay there unresponsive. For a moment she was amused to see it, as if it belonged to someone else.

She heard Camilla’s mouth sucking.

“Ooooooo”…. she heard… and then realised that was her own sigh.

Camilla drank a little before sealing the wound She lay on Amanda and leered into her eyes.

Amanda tried to turn away but Camilla grabbed her by the chin and held her there.

Camilla’s eyes burned into Amanda.

Isabel had gone half way down the hall when she realised Amanda was not there. She returned to find Nancy physically blocking the door.

“What are you doing?” Isabel asked.

Nancy said nothing.

“Get out of my way!”

Nancy would not budge.

Suddenly the door behind them opened and Nancy stepped away.

Isabel rushed in and was surprised to find Amanda and Camilla holding hands. Their arm were swinging.

“What…?” she gasped.

Nancy closed the door behind her and again acted as sentinel.

Camilla took Isabel too…

Camilla had positioned herself both times to take them without seeing that dreaded pendant they all seemed intent on wearing. Now the two were under her control she had them remove their crosses and throw them out the window.

Nancy heard the door open. Camilla stood there smiling. Nancy drew out a handkerchief and dabbed it at the small blood spot on Camilla’s chin.

“We’re all good friends now…,” Camilla smiled as (with huge grins) Isabel and Amanda followed her out.

That night Nancy lapped at Camilla, under the sheets. Near-by Amanda, and Isabel stood in awe, watching, waiting to be called to serve. The two masturbated. They were naked, as Camilla had directed them and touching themselves was a new experience for the both ot them.

Janet came to the door and was surprised to find the others there.

Camilla slid out of her bed.

Janet was more shocked that Nancy had been doing …no that was disgusting.

“Come” Camilla said.

“No…this…is….,” Janet began and then Camilla’s eyes glared at her.

Janet’s left hand began to twitch.

Janet stepped into the bedroom, and began peeling off her dress. She stood there in a daze. Camilla circled around her. She felt Janet’s firm ass. She slid her hand down between this cheeks till she found fur…

“Oh!” Janet gasped as a finger penetrated her.

Camilla bit into her and fed from behind.

“Make love…” Camila said as she returned to Nancy.

Janet, Amanda, and Isabel all looked at each other. None of them had any experience. Janet tentatively drew close to Amanda and kissed. It was not like they were shy, only unsure really what to do. Lesbianism was not that well known to them and so they began to explore each other slowly.

Janet paused for a moment, amused as she saw the scars on Amanda and Isabel and realised that they too had felt Camilla’s kiss. It kind of bonded them and it brought a smile to her face… that they had all shared this wonderful experience. It made her more relaxed about touching them.

They went over to the free bed and all sat down on it. Janet in the middle. She turned to Amanda first, kissing her, then turning to Isabel and kissed her.

Then the two students leant forward and across in front of Janet kissed each other.

Camilla fed a little from Nancy and then a little more from Janet—sliding in onto that other bed, she moved the two students out of the way, she grabbed Janet’s heels and spread her legs. She pressed her mouth to Janet’s sex and bit. Amanda and Isabel held their arms out, wrists exposed in case Camilla wanted to draw sustenance from them… but she was sated and she declined their blood.

Camilla smiled as she looked up into Janet’s tormented face. Her ‘come face’ as she was moaning still from the sexual pleasure Camilla’s mouth had given her.

They were all there as her play-things. Only Nancy however had been made a minion despite the fact Janet had also fed on Camilla’s juices.

In the morning Camilla went to Mr Fink’s class. She was wary of him.

He started to give an off-script lesson about the Karnsteins. But Camilla understood. It was him talking to her… showing her how much of them and their history he knew.

The rest of the class didn’t know why he was going on about this when he should have been talking about Petrarch and the beginnings of the Renaissance.

One student knew. She was impressed. But she didn’t understand what his goal was.

At the dismissal she made sure to be the last to leave.

She closed the door and turned on him but he was again ready. Keeping from looking into her face he held his crucifix up.

She cried in pain at seeing this symbol of all that is holy.

“I do not wish to harm you,” he said.

“What is it that you want?”

“I want to understand you…” he said.

“Understand me?” she laughed “I am a vampire. You are my prey…”

“No… but why… why when you have been revived did you come here?”

“Here?”

“Yes… to this… this school….”

“I am here to learn about the world… what has happened during my slumber…” she said. “And when I have learnt I will re-enter society and prey on the innocent, just as I have done in the past.” She circled around him, also avoiding looking at him lest the cross burn her eyes again. She was like a predator waiting for her moment to strike.

“I learn about the world… and… I acquire new acolytes…” she smiled.

“You’ve already whored some of the girls?”

“Yes” she smiled. “Some are servants of hell now…”

“I… I do not oppose you… “ he said… “You can see that….”

“Whether you oppose me or not, I would destroy you…”

“But… I only wish to serve you…”

“I do not need a man…” she spat.

“But… I… please… let me…. let me serve you…”

“You are pathetic…” she said as Janet tip-toed into the room behind him.

“If you will not let me serve you… then …. then I must oppose you…”

“You will die…”

“No…!” he smiled confidentially “You can see I know how to defeat you…”

He stretched out his hand, holding the cross and reached into his pocket for a small sealed vial he had there… holy water.

He grinned. He was confident. Over confident.

The stiletto driven into the back of his neck surprised him. Not just from the pain, but the unexpected attack.

He dropped the crucifix and Janet quickly kicked it away.

Janet then stood back and watched as Camilla went to him and fed.

Janet was impassive as she watched him pass away. Only serving Camilla mattered to her.

And he in turn made no effort to struggle as Camilla sucked hard upon his throat.

She let his lifeless body fall.

“You stupid male” Camilla said as she rose from the remains.

She went to her slave and gently cupped Janet’s chin. “You did well…”

“Thank you, Mistress” Janet smiled. She was so happy now to be of service.

“What will we do about it…?” Janet asked… not even giving him the decency of referring to Mr. Fink as ‘he’.

“Send word to the estate,” she said “And they will get rid of this animal…”

“Yes, Mistress. At once…”

Nancy and Amanda struggled to move him to where he could be picked up later on by the acolytes. But they endeavoured because they had to obey.

(Later on a cart drawn by a single horse would arrive and the remains taken to the estate for disposal.)

Camilla felt enlivened. She had taken several lives now, since being awoken. Not as many as previously. (Before, those decades ago, she had cut a swathe through a whole region of Bohemia and into Walachia.)

That night she allowed Janet the privilege of licking her cunt. Janet did so with care as she savoured the flavour of that wet slit.Camilla thought of poisoning her soul as she had done Nancy.

Camilla had her slaves undress and watched them fuck for her entertainment as Janet pushed her mouth in between Camilla’s cunt-lips.

“Oh, yessss!” Camila gasped, her back arching upwards as Janet’s tongue drove into her….

Things were looking like going to plan.

Olga and Ingrid lay asleep in their respective beds when Ingrid heard a noise. It was already sun-up, probably 5am.

She rose up. “What is it?” Olga asked as she was stirred by the noise of her room-mate.

“Did you not hear that?”

“No…” Olga slid out of bed and grabbing a candle struck a flint and ignited it to shed more light.

Ingrid and Olga both tip-toed down the hall and as they did the noise grew louder. It sounded like groaning.

Ingrid tugged on Olga’s sleeve, wishing to return now as she had a bad feeling…

Olga instead went to the door—Camilla’s room and peered in through a gap between the door and the frame.

She caught a glimpse of two naked girls.

She spun around, open mouthed, pressing her head back against the wall.

“What is it?” Ingrid asked.

Olga turned and made her way quickly back to her room. She was single in purpose. She knew what she must do.

“What?” Ingrid whispered “What’s going on?”

Ingrid now was intrigued.

Olga went back to her room and drew out of her bureau a leaf of paper and she began to scrawl a letter to her father.

Ingrid peered through Camilla’s door and saw something she had never seen before.

Janet sat on the floor, naked, opened her legs and Nancy, also naked got down low and kissed Janet between the legs.

Ingrid gasped in astonishment.

Suddenly the door opened. Amanda was almost as surprised to see Ingrid as Ingrid was to see Amanda.

“Mistress!” Amanda said, “We have a visitor!”

Camilla lay over Isabel supping at the woman’s breast where she had bitten. She looked up and saw Ingrid.

Ingrid turned to run but Camilla was fast.

“Help me!” Ingrid cried.

Olga heard this but she continued to write… she deemed this more important.

Camilla grabbed Ingrid and twisted her neck and bit into her. Ingrid’s whole body suddenly went limp.

Olga drew up her letter and rushed down to where the sables were. There Heinrich the stable manger was already up. He was surprised to see a student there, especially still in her nightwear.

“Miss?” he asked.

“Please… you must send this off, with all haste…”

“But… I?”

“Please, I beg of you… it is for my father that I write…”

“Very well” he said “I had planned to go into town this morning… I guess I’ll go in a little earlier….”

He already had a horse saddled and he grabbed a bag and mounted the horse. She handed him the letter and he set off.

She returned to her room. Ingrid was there naked, her neck red from bite marks, and also her left breast.

“Ingrid?” Olga asked.

“Oh, you must come and join us” she sighed.

“What has befallen you?”

“The most wondrous experience…”

“You have the… you sound possessed….”

Just then the door opened and Camilla, standing there tried to enter.

“Aghhhh!” she cried. There was a psychic barrier. It hurt. It hurt like nothing like it. She had, as a student been able to enter any other room… but this… this was different.

She looked in and the room had several icons about it. These holy images hurt her eyes… just as a cross might. But the whole room felt like that… it was like a holy shrine.

“What is it, Mistress?” Ingrid asked concerned for her.

“Please… remove these icons!” Camilla gasped.

“Yes, at once….”

“No, you don’t!” Olga said and she took her own cross and put it on Ingrid’s forehead.

“Argghhhhh!” Ingrid cried… and then, the pain was gone.

“Remove those icons!” Camilla spat.

But now Ingrid saw her for what Camilla really was… an evil vampiress…. Ingrid was no longer in her control.

“Go away you evil witch!” Ingrid gasped as she now felt suddenly ashamed she was naked. She grabbed some bed-clothes and covered herself.

Camilla felt the break in her power over Ingrid too.

“You Orthodox whores!” Camilla spat. She hated them ever more. She had fought them for centuries in Wallachia, and Transylvania.

She could not send another slave against them either, or they might also be freed from her power at the touch of a holy cross.

She paced back and forth outside their door, quite powerless.

She threw herself again at the open doorway to be rebuffed by the power of goodness and… again she was hurt badly by it.

Again she had let her temper get the better of her.

“What are we going to do, Mistress?” Janet asked.

“We’ll wait them out…” Camilla smiled “They can’t stay in their little shrine forever!”

“Come out, and join us” Amanda begged.

“Yes, join us” Janet urged. “It’s… it’s bliss to serve the Mistress…”

“Begone you whores of Satan!” Olga commanded and she brought up an Icon of the Theotokos and Janet and Amanda now cried in pain. Olga went so far as to swing out, beyond her room to catch one of them. But they stayed a respectable distance… wary of being freed from slavery.

But Olga would not cross her own threshold. And they would not cross it to attack her. They could… they were not vampires and could pass without waiting an invitation, but they were wary that Olga would free them as she had done Ingrid.

There was an impasse.

Olga closed the door anyway as Ingrid finished dressing.

“How did you know…?” Ingrid asked.

“I was trained by Father Seraphim …” she said “He didn’t just tutor me in temporal matters…And Trudi… she told me of her studies too. Then… I saw what had happened to Nancy… I put it all together”

Ingrid too had heard of the saintly man who had trained many to combat evil. And she knew that Trudi was into some strange stuff.

And she now went into shock at what had just happened to her… a kind of post traumatic stress disorder.

It was shocking how easily she’d been over-powered by the vampire. And… in that brief moment she’d tasted Camilla’s pussy…

She dry retched.

But now… how long could they indeed stay?

Olga was concerned too. Even at the best of speeds her letter would take two days to get to Vienna… how could she know her father was in fact at that moment already on his way… he had met Trudi and she had told him about the danger his daughter might be in.

Maria Buchberger came out of her room to see what the commotion was all about. She saw Camilla there nursing her wounded hand.

“Is anything the matter?” she asked.

Camilla turned and saw her and charged down the hallway.

“My God!” Maria called as Camilla came upon her with inhuman speed. Camilla grabbed her, turned her head to one side and bit into her soft flesh.

Maria relaxed.

Camilla drank deep but then released her. Maria fell to the ground, unconscious.

Camilla almost took too much, but she was still in pain from the holy icons.

“Maria?” Julia Verdi called from her bed.

Camilla grinned and went into the room.

Julia sat up seeing Camilla there. “Camilla?” she gasped.

And as Camilla approached Julia was caught in the predator’s glare.

Julia seemed to relax. She almost lolled back in her bed. She undid her top buttons.

Camilla hissed.

“What’s with these fucking Christians!” she hissed as her servants rushed in. As she looked away she lost her control over Julia.

Julia was confused as two girls grabbed at her cross.

“What’s going on?”

“It’s done, Mistress.”

Camilla looked back.

“What…?” Julia gasped “What’s going on here?”

Camilla gazed into her eyes agin.

“I want to know….” Julia began and was caught again in that mesmerising force.

Her eyes widened as Camilla’s glare fixed Julia’s eyes to hers.

Again she relaxed and opened up more of her top.

Camilla went to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

Julia lay back, and turned her head, exposing her neck.

Camilla bent down and kissed her.

“Ooooooo” Julia gasped as she felt the sudden sharp needle of Camilla’s fangs.

As Camilla fed her slaves brought Maria’s limp body in and put her in her bed. Camilla licked over the wounds on Julia’s neck. “You are my slave now,” she said.

“Yesssssss,” Julia sighed.

And Camilla gazed into her eyes again, sealing her will upon Julia’s weak and feeble mind.

As a bonus Janet brought her fellow teacher Elsa along to be converted. Camilla was well pleased with her and thought of making her a minion too. Elsa was quickly enslaved and soon became a cunt-licking whore.

The problem of Olga and Ingrid remained.

Miss Simpson noticed the two girls missing from her English class, but all the other girls swore that the two were ill and could not make it.

Miss Simpson went to investigate when Julia met her and confirmed that she herself had seen that the girls had the measles. A lie, but a convincing one. The girls had to be quarantined.

“I’ll call the doctor” Miss Simpson said.

“I’ve already taken the liberty of calling for a doctor…I hope you don’t mind,” Julia lied. “Elsa, I mean… Miss Königsberg can confirm this…” Julia added.

“Very well… let me know what the prognosis is…”

“Yes, of course.’

No doctor had been called.

“What are we going to do?” Ingrid asked.

A day of hiding in their room was fine, expect now they were both getting hungry.

Olga had set a jug of water for washing and as this was uncontaminated they used it to drink from… but that wasn’t going to last.

And the girls… outside… tormenting them. Teasing them. Urging them to come out of their ‘shrine’ and fuck… Camilla would only hurt them a little. But the love-making was amazing. All they had to do was surrender to her. Then they would share the bliss of servitude.

Olga opened the door at one point and saw to her shock Janet and Nancy there, fingering each other and calling her to come out and touch them.

They kept this up non-stop too. In another age they’d call this psychological warfare. Always at least two slaves cackling and making fun, or trying to entice them out. And speaking about such lewdness that Olga was almost sick.

“Come and lick my sex!” Elsa called out, “Let me touch you.. and make you feel… wonderful…”

“I can’t stand this!” Ingrid cried after another hour of this torment.

“You need to compose yours…” Olga said “We just need to wait…”

“For how long?

“I don’t know…”

“What if we attack them?”

“No, we must wait” Olga said.

Ingrid grabbed a cross and rushed out, surprising Amanda. She laid the cross on Amanda’s forehead and instantly Amanda was freed from Camilla’s power.

Ingrid saw Nancy and rushed to Nancy, but Nancy was more than a simple sex-slave and the cross was not enough to free her. This surprised Ingrid.

Now Janet joined in. Ingrid saw Janet there and charged at her, leaving Nancy behind.

Just at that moment Camilla dropped on her from the ceiling. There were too many of them….

Ingrid dropped the cross.

Janet threw a pillow slip over it to hide it.

Nancy stood guard against Olga coming out.

“Get off of me you evil….,” Ingrid cried.

Camilla was on her back, and launched her mouth against Ingrid’s throat.

Ingrid went limp.

Camilla smiled as she took over Ingrid’s mind.

She then rose up.

Amanda sat on the floor crying as Camilla approached.

“Please…,” Amanda cried “Don’t!”

“But… I want to love you…” Camilla smiled as she drew closer.

“Please… don’t….”

And then Camilla had her in her gaze.

“Shhhh,” Camilla grinned and she squatted down in front of Amanda.

She took hold of Amanda’s top and tore it open.

Her mouth went over Amanda’s breast and she bit.

“Oooooohhhhhhh,” Amanda sighed as she surrendered.

Olga was now alone.

Now Ingrid and Janet were outside her room.

“Come and make love to us…,” Ingrid teased.

“Come and worship the Mistress,” Janet said…

“Join us,”

“Join us,”

Olga went over to the candle stand by her bed and took out a flint.

She looked around. She had a bottle of oil she used for incense.

“Let me speak to Camilla,” she called out to those outside.

“You will join us?” Janet asked.

“Let me speak to her…” she called again.

“Go,” Janet said to Ingrid.

Ingrid raced down to the bedroom.

Inside the room Amanda lapped at Camilla’s pussy.

“Mistress….?” Ingrid trembled.

“What is it, scum?”

“Olga… she… she asks to speak to you…”

“Oh?” Camilla grinned, intrigued. Again her arrogance reigned supreme.

She looked down at Amanda who still had her face buried in between Camilla’s thighs.

“Away!” Camilla said.

Camilla got up and strode down the hall.

“Could it be a trap?” Janet asked.

“Don’t speak until spoken to,” Camilla said slapping Janet across the face.

“No, Mistress,” Janet bowed apologetically.

Olga heard Camilla outside and with the ball of clothing she had made she lit it.

She opened the door and threw it out at Camilla whose dress immediately caught fire.

Camilla laughed.

“Fire cannot consume me!” she cackled.

Olga had her oil container too… for incense and she threw this onto Camilla sending the fire racing.

Camilla laughed still even as she was engulfed in flames.

Janet and Nancy who were there reeled back from the intense flames. They were still human…

Camilla’s clothes burnt off her, and she was unscathed underneath… still laughing at the impudence of Olga’s plan.

But the flames raced up the wall behind her…As the oil had spilled there too.

She either didn’t notice, or didn’t care… or both… as fire had no harm for her. Her arrogance was running high.

The hall was now alight.

It was now that Camilla was concerned. Olga was not just trying to harm her, but all of them.

Camilla shrieked for her slaves to fetch water.

It was at that moment Camilla’s foot went through a floor board weakened by the flames.

She sank to her knee. Her foot dangling through the wood.

Her slaves were busy. The wood cut into her flesh. Wood could injure her, but not permanently (unless to the heart).

A crack of wood breaking. Camilla looked up as a plank of wood, on flames, fell.

She shrieked in terror as it pierced her chest.

In that moment her control over the slaves, all of them broke.

Many were stunned to find themselves in an inferno.

Olga having seen Camilla’s fate turned back into her room, and grabbing a few select items ran out through the window away from the building.

The wood had staked Camilla in her heart. Her body began to fall apart.

Miss Simpson was shocked to find her school on fire.

She found a couple of naked hysterical girls and soon found out her young Russian student was to blame.

Some time after Miss Simpson grabbed Olga. She planned to have the young woman arrested.

“You evil little….” Miss Simpson began “I ought to have you horsewhipped!”

“Unhand my daughter!”

“Father!” Olga yelped and ran to Pytor Kurtzov,

His retinue of attendants protected Olga.

“You got my letter…” she cried as he picked her up onto his horse.

“I was already on my way, олнце (little sun)” he said/

“I demand…” Miss Simpson began.

“You demand nothing!” Pytor said and turned his party around and began to ride away.

Miss Simpson was ruined. Her school burned in large part and several girls, and two teachers all departing swearing never to return to such a place.

She called on the police in Gratz to bring the Russians back but there was nothing they could do. Diplomatic immunity.

After nightfall the Countess and some minions sifted through the wreck and retrieved Camilla’s body… what was left

Among the minions was Nancy. Although a psychic connection between her and Camilla was broken, she was now so thoroughly evil that she continued to serve… this time the Countess, and the ‘cause’, of the Karnsteins.

“You will rise again…” the Countess said as she watched them wrap Camilla up in a large velvet blanket.

“You will rise again…” Nancy whispered to herself in an evil prayer.

The End