The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lupton Becomes His Boss’s Toy!

By The Slaver.

The shouts coming out of Lethbridge’s office could by hear through the whole floor. Once again Lupton and his boss Lethbridge were shouting and cursing at each other. It was the same old thing over and over again; but this time Lethbridge was going to put a stop to Lupton’s arrogant ways. After Lupton had stormed out of Lethbridge’s office, slamming the door behind him; Lethbridge picked up his cell and placed a call. “Start the process at once!” Lethbridge said.

Lupton climbed out of the cab and headed for the apartment building where he lived. As Lupton opened the door of his apartment, his phone beeped. Lupton checked his phone and saw an email from his Boss. Lupton was in no mood to have anything to do with his boss after that meeting he had just had, shook his head, Lupton decided that he would read the email later.

He entered his apartment, closing the door behind him, He dropped his case on the floor by the door, then he quickly entered his bedroom; Lupton quickly undressed and stood by his bed clad only in one of the tight yellow Jock-staps that he always wore under his suit, when at work. In one quick jerk he pulled off the Jock, and dropped it on the floor next to his suit. Lupton then strolled into the bathroom to take a long, hot shower. He stood under the running hot water, and let it loosen up the tightness in his shoulders, and neck.

Then he had finished his shower, Lupton walked into his bedroom, drying himself; he then dressed into a pair of cut-off sweats and a loose-fitting, baggy t-shirt. He had thought of putting the tight yellow Jock-strap back on, but decided not to. He walked his bedroom and collected his bag from by the front door. Lupton returned to his bedroom, pulled out his laptop from his bag, climbed onto his bed, fired up his laptop, and went to his email account. He clicked on the email from his Boss and read the email. Lupton shook his head. “What the fuck is he…..” Lupton muttered to himself, as he clicked on the attachment that came with the email.

A flash of bright white light burst from the screen of his laptop. Lupton stared at the screen, he could not look away; he lay on his bed, laptop on his knees and watched the constant loop of the attachment. He could not take his eyes off of the images on the screen. He watched the video attachment, of images of naked young men, over the top of which the words ‘ITS TIME TOO MASTURBATE BRO’ flashed continuously. Straight, Hetro Lupton felt his cock swell and fill with blood. Lupton still looking at the screen of his laptop, he could not help himself; Lupton was now horny as hell, and his cock demanded attention. Lupton slipped his hand down his sweats and felt his meat, it was rock-hard. Slowly, Lupton beat his hard piece of meat, as his arousal grew, Lupton pulled from his sweats, but keep his eyes locked on the screen.

In a blind lust Lupton furiously jerked off, mouthing the words on the screen: ITS TIME TO MASTURBATE BRO,’ over and over again. With every stroke, Lupton grew nearer, and nearer to the edge. He stroked faster and harder, faster and harder, faster and harder, Finally, a stream of cum exploded from his cut 11″ member. The cum splatted on his t-shirt., and the laptop; but Lupton did not stop stroking his cock. He stroked and stroked, staying hard and prompting orgasm, after orgasm, his grunts and moans filled his room.

Across town in an dim light room, a figure sat staring at a screen. On the screen through the camera of Lupton laptop; which had been turn on when Lupton had opened the email, Lupton could be seem furiously jerking himself off, and mouthing the words that he could saw on the screen. In the dim light, a smile spread across the figure’s face, every time Lupton’s cock exploded Cum. As the figure watch, Lupton, the figure rubbed his own cock thought there pants; they grunted, every now, and then as there cock hardened and filled with.

7.00am the next morning, Lupton opened his eyes. He found himself soiled beyond imagination, T-shirt, laptop and his bedding was coated with his semen. “What the fuck!” He shouted jumping off the bed, his laptop fell to the floor with a crash. Lupton hurried into the kitchen and grabbed a packet of wet wipes, he returned to the bedroom and wiped down his laptop, hoping to wipe away his cum shots from the computer, and hopping that the laptop was damaged. Once the laptop was wiped down and checked that it was not damaged; Lupton pulled the bedding off the bed, and carried it into the bathroom; he throw the bedding in the laundry basket; Lupton then quickly undressed, throw his clothes in the basket, ‘I wonder what my cleaning lady is going to think?’ Lupton wondered. “I smell like a whore house.”, he muttered to himself as he stepped into the shower and showered and readied himself for the day ahead.

After he had showered and dried himself, Lupton strolled into the living room of his apartment with a towel around his waist; as he entered the living room, his cell phone rang; Lupton looked at the screen: it was his office. “What the Fuck do they want at this time of the morning?”, he thought to himself, as he answered the call. “Hello.” He said. “Bro. It’s time to masturbate.” A voice said.

Lupton heard the words. “It’s time to masturbate, Bro.” Lupton replied. He dropped his cell on the floor, pulled off his towel; reclined on a couch. Without, thinking Lupton grabbed his cock and started stroking his dangling semi-hard member. “Bro, It’s time to masturbate .” he moaned as his cock filled with blood, thickened and lengthened. Lupton’s slowly, bobbing hand aroused his cock even more. He stroked faster and faster, enjoying the pleasant feeling of arousal from his erect cock. “Ahhhhh, Fuckkk!!!” He screamed as his cock, finally erupted; Lupton’s cum showering his groin, and lower chest. Lupton felt dizzy, then he recoiled. “What the fuck just happened?” He thought to himself, as he continued to stroke his cock; as he stroked his cock again; everything suddenly went black.

In the room across town, the figure sat at a desk; it quietly laughed to it’s self as he listened too a speaker on the desk; from which the sounds of Lupton masturbating, and the scream as Lupton’s cock exploded, come. The figure picked up a cell, and made a call. ‘yes, it’s me! Everything is going according to plan.’ The figure ended the call, smiling, it reached out and switched off the speaker.

9.30am that same day; Suddenly, Lupton looked around the living room in some alarm “What the Fuck going on?” He said to himself, the he noticed the clock on the wall: it read 9:30a.m. “Fucking Son of a Bitch! I’m fucking late.” Lupton shouted. He run quickly, into the bathroom, had a quick shower to washed himself clean; he towelled himself dry. Lupton ran into his bedroom, dressed in the clothes from the day before, but not the tight yellow Jock-strap, and hurried out of his apartment. He shook his head incredulous. He prided himself on never being late.

10:30a.m. Lupton had arrived at work late, after being screamed at by his boss, Lupton sat down at his computer ready to start work, but almost at once he felt the need to have a piss, he rushed to the men’s room.

Lupton hurried into a stale pulled out his cock and let rip a golden stream of piss. Once he had finished pissing, Lupton pushed his cock back into his pants, and turned and walked towards the sinks to wash his hands. But even before he reached the sinks, he heard his cell phone ring, Lupton pulled out his cell, and looked at the screen. It was an unnamed call. He shook his head, as answered the call. “Are you at work?” A voice said.

“Yeah. I was late, but it’s okay. Although I’m way behind schedule.” Lupton replied, “That is not important . It’s time to masturbate.” The voice said.

Lupton heard the words. “It’s time to masturbate.” He repeated the words in a flat voice. Lupton ended the call, tossed the phone onto the floor, for a moment he stared at his image in the mirror over the sink in front of him. Lupton then removed his suit pants, and then grabbed his member. “It’s time to masturbate.”, he muttered. His cock hardened and thickened. He bobbed his hand on his erection and enjoyed the rush created by his mounting climax. He stroked faster and faster, until finally he screamed, “Ahhhhh Fuckkkk!!!”.

As his cock erupted with cum, creating a pool of semen near his feet, one of his Co-workers walked into the rest room, the guy was horrified by the sight of Lupton just having Cum, and now having an orgasm. “What the fuck!” He shouted.

“Fuck! I’m … I’m so sorry. I don’t know … Let me explain.” Lupton tried in vain to apologize. Behind the guy two large, black clad security guards appeared. Pushing the guy aside the two guards advanced on Lupton, Tasers drawn, and evil glint in their eyes.

7:40pm Lupton walked into his apartment after spending the whole of his work day, locked in a small room with the two black clad guards. They had fist kicked the shit out of him, before forcing him into a chair, and then cuffing him to the table in front of the chair, and then tape over his mouth, before leaving him in the room for the rest of the day. It had been long after the office building was closed before the to guards let Lupton go.

The figure smiled and rubbed it’s cock thought it’s pants; it had watched everything that Lupton had done, and everything that had happened to Lupton while he had been at work, through the building’s security cameras. The figure made a note that he would reward his two slaves, when this was over.

Lupton could not believe what was happening to him, before today, Lupton would have never behave as he had today. Worse, he did not understand why he had suddenly masturbated in the middle of the rest room at work. He stripped out of his clothes, leaving them in a pile on the bedroom floor, and walked into the bathroom. Lupton did his best to work out his anxiety in the shower. But it did not seem to help. As he stepped out of the shower Lupton look at himself in the mirror. The two security guards had done a good job on him; then had beat the shit out of him, but there wasn’t a single mark anywhere on his body, to show that he had been beaten.

Lupton dried himself, and then put on fresh clean cut-off sweats and baggy t-shirt, he climbed onto his bed and fired up his laptop. When he opened his emails, Lupton found an email sent by his boss, with dread, he took a deep breath and opened the email.

A flash of light burst upon the screen. Lupton’s eyes were instantly fixed on the screen, Lupton watched the images contained in the email flash across the screen. Lupton found that he could not take his eyes off of the images on his laptop’s screen. As Lupton watched the video, he suddenly found that he felt horny. He could feel his member swelling, filling with blood and getting hard inside his sweats. He so wanted to slid his hand inside his sweats and stroke his cock, but something deep in his mind told him that he needed something more, he did not need to climax. He wanted to, he needed to, suck cock! The more he watched the video, the more his craving for cock increased. Suddenly the images stopped, Lupton put aside his laptop, and rose from his bed. Quickly, he put on the clothes he had just stripped out of before he showered.

He pulled on a pair of faux work boots, he had in the back of his closet, he jelled his hair back, and flat to his head. Lupton then returned to his laptop and started researching for places to suck cock. Lupton muttered to himself, “Places where you can suck cock?”, as he typed into his search engine feed, and then hit the search icon. Information flood across the screen. Quickly, Lupton spotted an address nearby, Lupton nodded ‘yes’ as he quickly made a note of the address. Grabbing his cell, Lupton ordered a cab, Lupton then raced out of his apartment to wait for his cab. During the twenty minutes ride to the club he had found, Lupton sat in the back of the cab, kept whispering to himself, “It’s time to suck dick. It’s time to suck dick. It’s time to suck dick.”

When the cab arrived at the club, Lupton paid the driver, got out of the cab, he slid on a pair of designer shades, and walked towards the club. A small ordinary looking building. In the small lobby of the club Lupton was greeted by a staff member standing behind a desk. The staff member wore tight black compression gear, that hugged his body; the outline of the guy’s large erect cock could clearly be seen in the front of the guy’s tight compression pants, Lupton felt his cock twitch.

On his screen the figure in the dim light room watch, Lupton in the lobby of the club, while rubbing his crutch through his pants. The figure let out a loud grant as without warning he Cum, a large wet patch spread over the front of his pants.

In the club Lupton handed the staff member $120 in notes. The staff member handed Lupton a key to a locker and said, “You change in the locker room, Down the hallway, and then second door on the left. As Lupton walked down the hallway, he turned and looked back. Lupton caught the staff member ogling him, before he pulled out his cell, took a snap of Lupton and then made a call.

The figure smiled as he listened to the call on his cell; when the call had ended, the figure looked longingly at the pic of Lupton he had been sent.

In the locker room, Lupton found a few others of the club’s some guests changing out of their clothes. He found his locker and opened it with the key he had been provided. He watched the other guests stripping out of their clothes, and stand naked in front of the lockers. Lupton did the same, within minutes, he’d removed his clothes, he stood by his locker, his cock swelled with anticipation. He locked his locker, Lupton then took a deep breath and walked down another hallway, this one was dim-light. Lupton walked down the hallway and into the common area.

Lupton stopped dead, his mouth fell open, as he stared at the collection of young studs, dressed only in jockstraps, ball-gags filling their mouths, their arms chained over their heads, that filled the common area. Lupton’s mind could hardly handle the sensory overload. He did not know what to do. He so needed to suck dick. That was his mission; that was Lupton’s goal. “Which one would you like. As I’ve never seen you here before, I take it that it’s you first time here?” A voice said behind him.

Lupton turned around and found a naked member of staff smiling at him. Lupton did not answer, he just nodded his head, ‘yes’, a small amount of drool run from the corner of his mouth. The staff member smiled again at Lupton, “May I suggest then this one?” The staff member said pointing at one of the young studs: the guy was ripped, sculpted and tanned, a typical wannabe who spent as much time as he could at the Gym staying fit. The Stud’s cock tented his small, tight jockstrap. The stud’s balls filled the basket of the jockstrap to the point of overspill. Lupton smiled.

The staff member reached up and unchained the stud, but leaved the gag in the stud’s mouth. The stud stood still as his hands were cuffed behind his back. Lupton just stood drooling at the stub before him, if he had been not so out of it just drooling at the stud; Lupton would have seen that look in the stud’s eyes, a look that might have been lust, or one of dread and fear, or one of pleading and begging.

The staff member led Lupton and the stud to a private room. Once in the room, and as Lupton closed the door, the staff member told the stud to recline on the bed in the corner of the room. The stud’s arms were then cuffed to the headboard of the bed, and the staff member left through another door; Lupton hopped on the bed and pulled off the tight jockstrap freeing the stud’s cock. Then Lupton licked the stud’s cock. The stud moaned into the gag in its mouth; but because of the gag it could not be made out if the moans were those of pleaser, or of protest, or for mercy, to be let go.

The Stud’s cock thickened, and filled blood at the touch of Lupton’s warm, wet tongue drove him wild. The stud’s cock exploded, filling Lupton’s mouth with his Cum. At the same time, Lupton’s own cock exploded as well. Then, suddenly everything went black.

Watching in the dim lit room, the figure nodded his head and laughed. The Bitch was ready for the final stage.

Saturday morning, 8:40am, Lupton opened his eyes. He looked around and found himself in his bed. He could not remember anything, he had a dim memory of large cocks, but not much else.

Lupton stumbled out of bed, naked, and walked into the bathroom. He grabbed a bottle of mouthwash and took several full swigs. He had such a rancid taste in his mouth. He even swallowed some of the mouthwash to cleanse the taste that had invaded his throat. As he stood in the bathroom, Lupton sniffed the air and winced at the smell. “Fuck!”, he muttered. “ That smells like …”, Lupton said, trying to avoid saying that he smell of Cum. He climbed into the shower and took a shower, hoping to wash away the smell and odour clinging to him.

After a long shower, Lupton towelled himself dry; and then donned some lose baggy clothes. The doorbell suddenly rung; Lupton walked to his front door, when he opened the door, Lupton was surprised to find his boss standing there. “Lethbridge! What are you doing here?” Lethbridge did not answer, he just walked into Lupton’s apartment. Lupton closed the apartment door and followed Lethbridge into the living room. Lupton was just going to asked Lethbridge again what he was did here, when his cell rung; Lupton answered his cell.

“it’s time!” the voice on the cell said. “Yes. It’s time.” Lupton said dropping his cell. “Yes, Lupton. It’s time.” Lethbridge smiled at Lupton.

Lupton stared at his boss; the expression on Lupton’s face was calm and dumb looking. Suddenly Lupton realized for the first time that his boss was a handsome looking man. With his dark sandy hair, a trimmed beard, and his trim physique, broad shoulders and sculpted chest, all of which was framed by a crisp, tight white compression top. “It’s time.” Lethbridge said to Lupton. Lupton looked at Lethbridge’s groin and saw the large bulge that was tenting in his trousers, Lupton licked his lips.

Lupton fell to his knees. He unzippered Lethbridge’s trousers and whipped out his cock, a thick, beefy member with a cut, mushroom head. He licked the tip of Lethbridge’s cock. “It’s time to suck dick.” Lupton mumbled, “Yes, Lupton. It’s time to suck dick. Suck me, Now.” Lethbridge ordered.

Lupton opened his mouth and swallowed Lethbridge’s large phallus. Lethbridge closed his eyes and let Lupton feast on his 10″ cock. Lethbridge grabbed the back of Lupton’s head and forced his cock down Lupton’s throat. The kneeling Lupton gagged, but Lethbridge did not relent, he pushed Lupton further down his member. Slowly at first Lupton bobbed on Lethbridge’s massive erection; then he picked up speed, massaging Lethbridge’s cock with his mouth and tongue, licking Lethbridge’s balls and stroking his cock, getting Lethbridge hard and ready to cum. Lethbridge smiled as he looked down watched the once arrogant Lupton suck his cock.

It was time to put Lupton in his place. It was time to make sure that he never questioned Lethbridge ever again. It was time to make Lupton an obedient toy. Lupton would earn Lethbridge thousands, working in the club that Lethbridge owned: the club that Lupton had spent the night before in: in time Lupton would move on from just sucking cock, he would move onto being fucked and Fisted as well. It was time to make Lupton an obedient toy who needed cock to survive. It was time for Lupton to serve Lethbridge without question.

END: