The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • Lulu Allhallo [known as Lulu] The heroine, a full-figured blonde, neophyte actress
  • JayciStand-in and co-starring actress, feisty, competitive and sometimes at odds with heroine
  • MeenaSecretary/assistant to boss-man, lesbian, creative, cruel, controlling, sadistic hypnotist
  • Solly AllenBoss-man of soft-core porno-film studio, friendly-businesslike to heroine
  • Makeup/Costumesa middle-aged brunette; Grips, Props, Cameramen, Director, Gaffersvarious small-part players, functionally-named
* * *

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Coven V,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Coven V”.

Story codes: F/F, BDSM, whipping, spanking, box , lesbian sex, rings, hypnosis, torture, clamps, suspension, X
* * *

“Lulu”

By Garden Variety

I am called Lulu: Arrived in Hollywood yesterday to take a contract with Solly Allen’s Studio. This morning, I’m sitting in his office with a typist working nearby. I notice that the contract isn’t what was offered. “This doesn’t say hard bondage and torture will be always be stunted.”

I complain at Solly, but before he can reply, his secretary/assistant says, “Why don’t we go: ‘Anything potentially permanently-disfiguring, like tattooing or piercing, will be faked:’ Give Ms. Allhallo a per-picture raise of, say, twelve and a half thou?”

Solly clears his throat and agrees, nodding, asking me, “Would that be all right with you, Lulu?”

Well, it’s still not the same. But you have to ‘go along to get along.’ I say: “That’d be $62.5K a picture?”

They’re nodding. Oddly, the little redheaded clerk says: “Let’s throw in a $5K-signing-bonus.”

Solly asks me if that’ll make up for any difference.

Although I don’t think anything is like promised, I say: “Yes.”

I’ll have to try out my costumes and have my hair trimmed before starting.

Meena types a spurt or two of cross-out ‘X’s, replacing two lines on the contract, printing it out and passing the paper to Solly. Meena—for that is the trim redhead’s clerk-typist’s name—pipes up again, and says: “That can be done today, correct, Mr. Allen?”

He affirms this and I say, “Thank you” to the surprisingly-involved, shapely, non-busty clerk: A lesbian?

Meena beams straight at me saying, “I’ll get to watch you, Ms. Allhallo, that will be my compensation.”

I notice a teardrop-shaped, shiny, opal pendant around her neck, seems hypnotic. I wrench my eyes away, concentrating on the boss-man. He’s signing my contract. Passes it across to me with a receipt. In his other hand, I’m very happy to see Solly Allen’s holding a short stack of cash.

“This is your sign-on five-grand bonus, Lulu. Your last name’ll dropped in our billing. …Our fans, your audience, get to know you as ‘Lulu’.”

I look back to him and take my papers: Changing my focus with difficulty from smiling auburn-head’s gleaming, weird-fires-high lit neck-jewel. Our important papers have no appeal for me? “Pretty,” I say.

Meena nods and holds it up. Gem grips the same ever-more-grabbing effect. I see Solly staring at it too.

I force my eyes back to the twice-changed contract, with our negotiated added-lines, my add-on money. I sign both the contract and the receipt.

Solly hands me my bonus money, which I purse. That will come in handy for the landlady, who gets nearly all of it. I’ll also shop: Hope to keep my costumes, because I gained back perhaps five pounds. Everything I have is too-tight: Men stare constantly at my obvious, big, round breasts and my curvy, too-fat, near-perfect ass; more than their usual, awful boring-in eyes.

Meena looking at Solly says: “How much does Lulu Allhallo need to lose, do you think two-four pounds?”

Solly Allen says, “When they weigh you in and measure you at Costumes, they’ll know for sure, but I’d say close to five. I’m taking a chance here, not putting it in your contract that you’ll weigh 125 at most.”

“That’s my low, Mr. Allen.” He’d met me when I was exactly-right: I gave him an impromptu audition.

Once again my friend helps out: “Lulu could reach the correct weight you ask – 125 – by her first film’s wrap: Maybe that would be okay?” Solly goes along with this. I swear, were she a guy, I’d kiss Meena!

* * *

An ash-blonde girl enters: Jayci, my stand-in, wearing patent-leather high-heels, a cut-out bra with large, pink, protruding nipples and a matching, crotch-less black-leather bikini-bottom. She shakes hands, looks at me closely, says to Solly Allen, “Lulu’s a couple of inches shorter than I: Her hair’s light.”

Allen says, “It’s close enough: Have her hair trimmed. Take her down to Costumes and fit her out.”

Why I don’t know…It’s already shorter than usual, and nobody’s mentioned Jayci’s bust: …Isn’t so big.

Meena: “Jayci’s only a C/D-bust while” –standing and closing-in, not quite touching my bosom–“Lulu’s got to be a full D-cup.” Secretary admiringly waves fingers circularly toward my round, covered boobs.

My weight-gain went directly to my bust: My usually-prominent tits are terrifically outstanding, since I don’t droop, being rather young: Only recently I hit twenty-two: A girl’s peak?

“Jayci has matching nipples: They’re big, pink and her pussy can be shaved to match my shaven one.”

Meena has come over and scrunched up against me. I’m surprised she’s so soft, not bony, her hips and her bust. She’s got all the equipment, only nothing extra…really shapely, but her saying Jayci’s smaller isn’t helpful to me, I’d rather not be quite so big as I am.

Jayci takes my hand, leads me saying: “I’m taller but slimmer. It’s not going to show up in film, though.”

* * *

We leave the office people. Go down a long corridor. I detect, not an accent, but a different pattern of speech from the darker-blonde girl. I could ask her origin, when I’m not so new and I know her better?

Jayci stands me next to a scale. Says, “First we need your weight, stripped. Put your clothes on chair.”

I slowly take off my blouse and my large pink bra, freeing my very-large, jiggling boobs: Big pink nipples. “37D,” says Jayci, reading my Custom Store bra-tag. “I don’t think we have you, although there are three or four 37C/D-bras, my size.” She walks over holding up a light-blue half-bra and says, “Try this.”

I struggle into it, the usual leaning-forward making me look gigantic-titted in the glass. Clasping it isn’t easy. Fit’s rather tight. My boobs stick out all around the little blue half-cups.

Jaysi reaches up, tucks in my overflowing breast-meat and pulling the cups up, covering my prominent nipples, patting the tight half-bra-cups all around to fit closer: Fingertip-caressing the whole of each of my breasts, with unnecessary touchy-feely.

“Please don’t play with my tits so much Jayci!” I say sharp, repentantly adding “I’m a little too-sensitive.”

“You’re really very round.” She shows me by stripping half-way: Jayci is a pear-shaped-tit girl. She has pink nipples, not quite as bulbous as mine? Whose are fruity, grape-like like that? They’ll probably pass as being mine in medium shots?

“Go ahead and strip the rest of the way.” She says, removing the blue bra: “It was too tight!”

My boobs leap free and my pink nipples half-erect in release of tension, as my blue half-bra springs off.

My cunt is also softly-glowing, darker-pink and more-protuberant than Jayci’s: I see her light-jasper pussy-lips through her crotch-less bikini bottom and light-brown, bushy hair. Jayci puts her bra back on, making me feel most-exposed, since I’m naked now. I step on the scale. ‘128 and ½’ pounds, it reads.

“You only have to lose three and a half pounds,” laughs my new friend.

I see the cameras are rolling, so I laugh a bit too. [Ha, ha, ha.] There’s no joke in that requirement, though. It’s really hard to lose weight to order while working. “Each tit is five pounds by itself.” To my shock, Jayci steps up really close to me and holds each of my breasts, weighing them! Squeezes a bit and lets her thumbs run across both my large, semi-erect nipples. To my chagrin, I get excited by this! My nipples stand totally!

I almost shout: “I wish you wouldn’t be so familiar with me, Jayci.” I’m sure I’ve flushed all pinkish-red.

She lets my enormous tits go swinging, saying with a sneer, “You are so shy for a porn queen, Lulu…”

* * *

‘Makeup/Costumes’ it says on the door we enter, and a middle-aged brunette sits me in a peculiar chair.

“For some reason, the Studio’s using this bondage-chair, filming us making you up. It’s unusual here.” She goes to the camera, tells him not to film her face. Back: ‘It’s all right, they only film the two of you.’

Jayci straps me under, over and in-between my grapefruit-boobs, my wrists strapped to its arms, my ankles folded up underneath the chair, suspending me a bit. Yanks up three crotch-straps, two on my pussy-lips pulling to each side, splitting me open and a third going from behind my butt, over my clitoris as well. That does hurt where she’s pulled me open. That strip cutting my touchy clitoris is knotted on it. Another knot lands exactly on top of my asshole. I squirm to sit off of it. I’m slightly-squeezed at my cleavage too. While I’m proud of being rather-large, completely-round and natural: Crushed-tits my size don’t feel so good. …Like a backseat-teenager has me boob-clutched, is pulling on me. I wonder if I was wise to scold Jayci about feeling-up my boobs? After all, my dates usually grab at least that much?

The two knots won’t stop hurting very nastily: The leather strip cutting, sinking into me exactly centered on my pussy. I ‘won’t have to put up with any pain?’ What do they think this is? “Is that necessary?”

“I’m afraid so.” Says the bigger blonde: “I’d do it instead. …This has to be done by you. You ‘star’, you!”

Makeup woman says to me, “Hold steady. Don’t move. Let me snip trim your ends that aren’t straight.”

[Turns halfway toward a doorway: ] “You don’t want this corn-colored hair of hers, shorter…I take it?”

To my surprise, Meena is the one she is asking. I didn’t know she was there. It gives me a funny feeling, like a shiver running through my nipples, clitoris and pussy. I know my clitoris and nipples steamed up to be really-hard erect, again. My pussy feels engorged too. With a brief laugh, Meena, looking at her clipboard, replies, “No, it’s near chin-length. That’s like we want it, to try to match Jayci.”

Touches the ends of the other blonde’s darker hair, who leans back away, as though she dislikes Meena. Jayci’s ash-blonde hair is to her shoulders, longer than mine. Grinning Meena says, “With any luck, we won’t have to cut Jayci.” Was that some kind of a threat? Trails her hand down to Jayci’s neck and cops a feel all the way down to her nipple-protruding bikini-top, where she stops and drops her errant hand.

I eye Meena’s jewel-pendant again. It is so arresting, I stare at it until the hairdresser says I’m done. I am breathing hard for some reason like I’m aroused. I can’t say why the little redhead should affect me?

* * *

Meena checks off the weighing, measuring and trimming from her clipboard. I can’t help noticing again: She does have a figure, thin in the waist; not so thin, her bust, her bottom: Subtly it’s all packed in there.

Jaysi undoes my painful straps and says, “I might rub other girls to make them feel better, but you object to my touch, so you can soothe yourself.” I see she is angry with me: My pussy and ass stinging.

Before I can respond, Jayci’s walking away: Next, turning with a beckoning finger. I follow naked, my pink nipples still halfway at attention: My clit peeking out; it’s up, too. Wish I wasn’t shaved now! Grips and Gaffers move the wires and lights so cameras can go up the corridor filming us. One tall, thin fellow holds a reflector over my nudity the whole way. Meena goes her own way, up a side-stairs, out of sight. …To Solly’s office?…To report on what we did?…Our argument? …My incorrect weight? I worry about it.

* * *

[After a very light salad lunch]

The set is largely a bed, in a bare white room, ‘A Hospital’ [according to the script.] Christmas carols play. The hymn that’s on: “O Holy Night.” I look at the script. It says: I’m lying in the bed in traction.

I lie on the bed. With fake, all-one-piece-each bandages wrapped by grinning Props onto my upper-chest – he cops a feel or two – I give Props a dirty look to show I’m on to him – the things an actress has to put up with! – From my waist to my belly, all four of my limbs –finger-trailed and felt-up! –Hooked up in the air by the – touchy-feely – Grips [I’m staring at the grinning bastards!] in traction-contraptions, bondage pulleys. I get sort-of dressed again. This short green ‘hospital-shift’ conceals nothing.

Wearing only a slit-open, green shift tied by back strings that don’t make it meet: Deeply low-cut neckline doesn’t hide my huge breasts. It’s too short to reach and droops back down my up-raised massive-thigh legs. My rounded, plump, white arms and my glowing legs are suspended, both wide apart, legs held up half-vertical, knees bent to make my ankles nearly-horizontal. Because of the loose shift ending too-early, my pussy’s pretty-much wide-open. Camera has a clear view of smooth curvy backs of my thighs, my near-perfect ass: Shaven-pussy spread flapping wide-open. Can zoom right up onto, into me: They do, too! …Visit in close-up every crook and crevice: Good thing I shaved very close!

My girl lover played by Jayci visits. Starts stroking my pretty tits and gaping pussy, taking advantage, though I warn: “You aren’t supposed to move my pelvis. I got contusions. You’ll make them worse. And my boobs – watch out for my collarbone, it’s cracked …almost broken. I can hardly move!”

Jayci says, she knows, she’s ‘So sorry it was the road, so slippery’, she ‘Was not alert enough’…she’ll ‘Make it all up to me.’ Jayci pulls loose my two shift-strings and thoroughly kisses, licks, sucks both my breasts. I’m already stroked up, so this enhances my warm feelings. I’m looking down lovingly at the dark-blonde head and its tongue providing me with radiating pleasure. It’s awfully exciting: I’d like to, but can’t hold her with traction on my arms. I shake arms helplessly in their bonds. [Script: Responds.]

Later: Pussy-pleasuring, leg-shaking struggles as I’m trying to raise up my supposedly-bruised pelvis, find I really can’t move. Trying to push up my pussy against Jayci’s face: No leverage in my legs at all.

All the while the Christmas carol was playing. When it got to angels exhorting: “Fall on your knees!” Jayci moves down and starts in eating my pussy. By extreme concentration, I can tense up my pussy muscles. I hope this is good for you too, Jayci. I got close to my orgasm before and this time the sexual warmth radiating from my tits goes zinging down to meet my clitoris. I do! Come: “Argghh!”

She says. “Didn’t I say I’d make it up to you? Wait till you’re home tomorrow!” I find it’s much more exciting with my legs immobilized too. I kiss her lips, say, “All is forgiven.”

[In script, it’s how I as the heroine of the story discovered bondage-kicks accidentally: In traction.]

* * *

The next scene is in ‘our apartment’.

Things have progressed somewhat, for the heroine keeps needing more and more stimulation to get off. “Silent Night” plays. There’s a bare Christmas tree.

My arms and legs: Tied spread-eagled to the bed corners.

I cry out. A Hand pushes a ball-gag in my mouth while another Hand is Seen pinching my nipple.

Suddenly, my yell is cut off by abrupt gagging. Jayci says, “’Silent-night’ upcoming, my little dearest!”

Jayci is whipping me between the legs fairly-hard with a ‘medium’ flogger which seems to thud into me too much every time! My boobs burn, throb in sympathy. A building-up: Coming for real: “Argghh!”

Jayci switches from lighter whip to the heavier for the less-sensitive bouncing tit-flesh. And the ‘heavy’ for my boob-whipping knocks a little too-too... My nipples leap, shocked by each stroke. I try turning my boobs off! She lays the flogger on my inner-thighs for thwacking strokes. “Too close, my darling?”

[Script’s character.] “Keep going…It’s my outer thighs and hips you have to watch out for!” “Argghh!”

“What about up here?” Jayci was using the ‘medium’ until now but changes to the ‘heavy’ flogger!

“My tits are good to go, but don’t hit my collarbone!” It’s a real burn: My nipples can’t stand ‘heavy.’

…I reach orgasm before I about-black-out but only just. “Argghh!” “Uh….” ‘I’m sort of grayed-out. Hear: ‘

“Cut!”

* * *

Solly Allen’s asking Meena: “Don’t you think you go too far, in having Jayci whip the ‘heavy’ flogger on Lulu’s breasts in this scene? We usually use the ‘light’ flogger. The audience can’t tell the difference.”

Meena holds up the swinging opal-pendant. Solly can’t keep from looking at it. “Exactly the correct amount for Lulu, wasn’t it Mr. Allen?” Meena glares, eyes glowing, piercing, behind her sparkling jewel.

“Oh, yes, sure, Meena, exactly the correct amount for Lulu.”

* * *

I start to raise up and see a strange tableau: Meena talks in a low, sonorous voice and waves her gem while Solly follows the swinging pendant with his head and agrees with most-everything she says.

Meena says, “If it becomes too much for Lulu, you can always have her stunted. For example, she has pierced nipples, clitoris, pussy lips and belly button. We should insert rings in all those piercings now…”

Solly says, “But Meena, Jayci isn’t pierced…”

Meena says, “Either we’ll have to pierce her, or we can’t use her and Lulu must be ring-suspended.”

* * *

I can’t believe my little friend Meena is behind all this torture! I enjoyed orgasms as much as my character in the script! …The thing is: Being suspended by rings in my piercings …isn’t possible!”

* * *

[Still Lying Tied to a Brass Bed, Hazy-Seeing: Hears the Following Perfectly]

Solly Allen’s eyes look closed while he argues with Meena, unconsciously avoiding the opal’s hypnotism: “I was going to give her the rest of the day off. ...It’s Lulu’s first day!”

Meena says, soothingly: “Mr. Allen, what if she wants to finish the last scenes today? …You’d go along?”

“Well, all right, if Lulu agrees, we could fit in the three scenes after a coffee-break, perhaps, barely…It’ll take at least an hour-an hour and a half-that’s really close to the end of the day-we might run overtime.”

Meena offers, “We’ll stop if it’s five-thirty. I know how you are, about your budget. Look at how much money you’re saving: Using our stand-in Jayci as your co-star, almost like another leading-lady!”

Solly sadly says, “Jayci already stated she wants scale for her performance, plus her stand-in rate.”

* * *

Meena takes Jayci aside. “You are asking too much. Half the co-star salary and your stand-in rate is more like it.” Meena works her swinging-pendant magic: Glares hard at Jayci. The dark-blonde caves.

“Okay, I’ll take half this time: But from now on, full co-star salary, plus my stand-in rate of $7.5K!”

* * *

Meena says, [To Solly in an aside] “You see, I saved you $25K like that! I’ll receive Assistant-Director credit on ‘Lulu Learns the Ropes.’” Snaps her fingers: Unwittingly awakens nodding-affirmatively Solly.

Solly [Quick glance at wrist-watch]: “It’s three-forty-five! Let’s take a half-hour break and at four-fifteen, everyone back here, we’ll go for the wrap-up!” Thinks ‘I’ve got to write-up Jayci’s contract now!’

[To Jayci: ] “Put some goop on Lulu where she’s all red and pink: Meena, take off her prop-bandages.”

* * *

In a haze, I see Jayci hunkered over me and holding a ferny-odor goop-jar. Meena is hunkered on my other side: Snips prop-bandages off my armpits and belly. No wounds underneath. Jayci goops my giant red boobs, red pillar-thighs, partly, my red, curvy too-large ass: “You can’t have this goop on your sore nipples, asshole or pussy. You’re worst there! I’m sorry: It’s external-use only.” Quickly departs.

Meena says, in a husky voice, holding her peculiarly-fixating pendant: ‘Feel pretty-good now, don’t you, Lulu? After spending your half-hour break with me, you’d rather finish up today, wouldn’t you, Lulu?”

A strange buzz is centered in my boobs and thighs from Jayci’s caressing goop-smearing. I’m all queer in a warm, sexy way. I don’t know why my sore nipples, asshole and pussy aren’t bothering me? Loosed from my bondages at last, I only see her nice face, auburn-head, the opal teardrop-jewel and hear only her mellow voice… Must make Meena so very happy… Can’t say why? In love? Crying out: “Yes, yes!”

* * *

[At Meena’s Hotel Roomette]

I’m taking off all the little redhead’s clothes and kissing, licking, sucking her face, ears, neck and upper-chest. Her boobs are small, pointy and girlish, with tan ordinary nipples, but I love her so they’re given the full treatment with little or no squashing and twisting. I caress ever so gently; I’m licking tan nipples.

I ‘m careful not to hurt her; she’s not so considerate of me: Twists my gigantic bosoms! “Ouch!” Meena repeatedly snaps both my beautiful nipples! “Ouch!” My orgasmic fervor vanishes. I still feel very-warmly fond toward Meena. Like she’s my wife or something, at least my sister, if not my mother.

As she stares: Her opal jewel held up in-between our eyes. “You like very-rough sex. Ask me to ream out your pussy next.” I ask her to ‘Brutalize me as much as she can. I trust you. I’m yours. I’ll always love you Meena.’ We kiss passionately. She goes to her closet, gets a large, spiked dildo Strap-on with a clitoral-stimulator pointed back at the wearer. It’s around eight by two inches! Straps it on, lubes ends.

“You see how I care for you, Lulu!” Meaning she could have ripped into me dry, with that thing! As it is, dildo doesn’t want to go. Only my tits are humongous…my pussy isn’t so big inside: Most of the rest of me is little, even my feet! …At first it won’t go: It’s tip worked in, it’s tearing and scraping…Thrust home!

I don’t know why, but it seems like my lover Meena is ripping me asunder inside!

“Aie!” I’m screaming because teeth are dragging inside my poor pussy! I’m only at the most, seven and three-quarter inches-long inside there, and when I ask very-gently, “Meena-baby, can you tell me the width and length of your Strap-on? Please?” ‘I’m being thudded, spiked-into, the rear of my sex, too!’ “Twenty centimeters? By five centimeters? What’s that?” ‘A little over-size it must be and too-wide too!’

“Meena, my love? Can you please stop your thrusting? Oh, well complete if you must.” “Argghh!” “Aie!” “Argghh!” We both orgasmed! At nearly the same time! Meena is saying: “You want to wear these rings. These are solid brass, larger, and much, much heavier than any others. You love to have your piercings fully-filled, as heavily as possible!”

‘Not so. I don’t like to wear rings in my piercings at all. They pull down on my boobs and pussy nastily!’

I’m to do her bidding so I look away, it isn’t easy, from her staring hot-eyes, her fiery jewel! I look where Meena’s pointing at the set of rings, about ten, brass-colored. Little bigger around, but they’ll fit: Solid?

“All right. I’ll try them out but only for you.” Atop me, Meena wears spiky Strap-on, but it’s not in me.

“You’re going to wear these rings to the studio and in the first two scenes you do, too!” Meena leans on me. I do love her. …Spikes pressing into my pussy-lips and my clitoris! They’re killing me! Meena lifts herself halfway up and grasps, pinching both my big pink nipples in her cruel thumbs and forefingers.

“I could tear them off you right now!” Meena pulls my bulbous pinks up a good ways and lets go, snaps my nipples. I stop her because it’s too much. A bit of it, the pain, I can take, but not that much! “Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! …Slap!” She spanks both my boobs twice and my face once! It turns me darkly red!

I unthinkingly grip her wrists and hold Meena still. The opal’s swinging on its chain and mesmerizing me. I am torn between what I want – her to stop – and what I think my lover wants, which ‘should always be my primary concern?’ “Meena, my love, stop! I’ll do what you want!” I promise, although what was it?

* * *

Can’t begin to say how the rings feel: Though not much bigger around, they don’t fit my piercings but each nipple-ring, for example: Pulls at my skin – like it’s re-piercing me – finally after a painful struggle, goes through, and Click! It’s four times the weight, and my boobs – as big as my bosom is, and I am ‘ample’, is the best description – are yanked down a ways! The second is the same horrible experience, first forcing a ring through with great difficulty, with not a little pain–it doesn’t bleed though–and Click! followed by a severe yank-down of the worst kind. My nipples feel hot; my whole, large tits ingrained!

Tortures perpetuate, hot-pain inserting smaller pussy-rings, six of which I force through my skin-sticking, stretched pussy-lips, three of them Click! on each side, pulling down wickedly, hurting so badly, my eyes tear up. ‘They don’t fit’, I tell myself weepily, as each of them sticks at penetrating, I force it through, my skin stretching and yelping pain-messages at me! I ring my belly-button as fast as I can: I’m sick, pain coursing direct through to my stomach. Manage not to lose my lunch, lucky it was hardly anything, and two hours ago. I can’t ring more… I ask Meena if she’d ring my tiny clitoris, the smallest but worst ring of all. She is using the gem to make me ’Feel better,’ holding up both my boobs. Says “I’ll work something out to support your big tits.” Suddenly Meena thrusts the littlest ring through my clit! Hefty! “Aieeeee!” I really think I’m going to die. Blowing my nose. I’m crying out loud, tears streaming down.

Meena says, “You’re all done now and here’s a bandana for your boobs, and another for your pussy.” I wrap them tightly around me. The scarf on my boobs holds up by itself, but my pussy keeps unraveling.

Meena says, “You won’t hurt until the rings come out.” I look deeply into her flashing opal, her drilling eyes. She oozes up closer and kisses me. Passionately and long, open-mouthed, tongue-flicking. Breaks off to say, “Sealed with a kiss. Now we have to go, or we’ll be late getting back and Solly’d be unhappy.”

I wrap my hurt bosom tightly above. Meena helps, pinning my hips-tie diaper-like. It feels a bit better?

* * *

[Back at the Studio]

Props says, [looking a brochure-pricelist] “Chief, those Christmas decorations, we got, and the sex-shop stocks the small-clamp ornaments you wanted: But the ostrich-feather people want cash, and they’re pricey, look at this!”

Solly Allen takes the papers and looks, pulls out a fat wallet and hands Props a sheaf of hundred-bills: “According to Meena’s script, we’ll need eighteen long hairy feathers. See what they’ll sell you for this.”

Props accepts the cash, nods and says, “With their ten-percent discount, you’re only five bucks short, Mr. Allen. I’m sure they’ll go for it.” Props wraps up his brochure, pockets money, exits, smiling.

* * *

Solly is looking at my rings, and saying, “What did you use large, filled-rings for? We have hollowed-out, smaller rings, that don’t hurt you or lower your tits that way. And your pussy! That must be a killer!”

Meena takes Solly away, around a doorway, holds up the opal. “It’s okay with heavy rings in Lulu for now. It’ll only hurt her more to take them out and replace them with those smaller, lighter prop-rings.”

Solly comes back and says it will be better to leave me as I am. It really doesn’t bother me so much?

* * *

Jayci presses a button. I’m raised up in the air, creating a space between my star-shaped, terribly-spread pink-and-white body and our treetop. Tip-toed, she fits a condom over the vertical sprig that tops our decorated Christmas tree. Jayci lowers me with her button, condom-wrapped branch inserting itself neatly into my rings-tied-open pussy. Feels rough despite ‘protection.’ I’m the angel atop our tree!

My waist and hips safety-strands are tied up to the bondage-pulleys which are left over from traction. Strings go from my painful, much-too-heavy pussy-rings, three each on both pussy-lips, tied behind my fat bottom, contrasting its whiteness against their indenting black! Holding my sex stretched wide-open! Some angel. My nipples rouged and so is my pussy! Christmas-ornament clamps bite hang off me!

My arms get many long, hairy, ostrich feathers stuck onto them, like wings! Little clamps chew all over my thighs, boobs and pussy: Hold shiny ornaments! I’m spread-eagled and my huge, heavy nipple-rings are roped up to the pulleys, suspending me too, but neither my wrist, ankle or nipple-ropes do much if any suspension-work. But I hurt all over anyway! Jayci delightedly throws angel-hair and tinsel over the tree and me too. Meena’s script calls for it! I’m shining: In pain! “Aieee!” My screams only ludicrous!

* * *

There’s a big gift-wrapped trunk like a huge Christmas present and I am supposed to fit in it. Carols play.

“Just try it out,” says the Director, “No, …with your arms in hammerlock-behind position and your feet folded back up. Lie on your front or side.”

Well, on my side is a lot better. My arms and legs up like they’re hogtied. I fit but when he closes the lid, I’m scared: “What about air?”

Director: ”There are holes in the side, see?”

”All right.”

Director: ”Anyway, it’s only for a minute or two.”

I know how a minute or two can grow to be five minutes, so no thanks, but I’m good, if there’s five or ten minutes of air! The trunk is moved out of my way for now.

Props and a Grip fold my arms up behind and tie my crossed-wrists yanked up into my back, only a bit uncomfortably. When my wrists are tied with strings from my navel-ring and nipple-rings, up over my shoulders, that is a lot worse pain in my shoulders, my tits and my belly! Perhaps I could get off on pain!

Grips are instructed by Director to help guide me down sideways into the box, since I have no hands.

My ankles are tied together and feet get folded up, hogtied to my wrists. I’m sitting in the box, turn to lie curled-up on my side.

My pussy-lip-rings and clitoris-ring strings are tautly-tied to my ankles, a rotten addition, even a breath hurts me now. My tied-too-high hands can’t even twitch, without causing really hateful tit-belly spasms.

Now any movement in any direction immediately jerks on my most sensitive spots: …Pretty badly, too.

It’s bad, but I had worse. My hands if lowered, which they want to do, yank on my tits and navel. My ankles if moved at all, from their folded-back form, jerk my pussy-lips and very-touchy clitoris, so I won’t do any movements: Isn’t hard. I’m jammed tightly into the box when the lid is shut: Can’t move at all.

* * *

“Action!”

Abruptly in the script, Jayci gets the present-box, that is, me. Very surprised on opening: One would be.

“Don’t try lifting me out! I’m rigged-up to pull my rings if anything changes.” I warn her exactly in time.

She seems to think about it, but returns with a big scissors. “How about if I cut your strings first, Lulu?”

“Jayci-sweetheart I’ll only love you until my dying day!” [’Jingle Bells’ plays, background. There’s a very-much over-decorated Christmas tree.] If I’d been gagged, or even collared, I’d be ripped to shreds now.

Jayci snips my strings and my hogtie. Helps stand me up, cuts loose my tied ankles. I’m out of the box. I’m her girl, so I shower her with tied-up-arms face-and-neck loving. We both giggle and kiss. [As in our script.] Jayci says, “Your terrible rings have got to be taken out. …But what have we here? My gift to you: Nipple-clamp-bells and pussy-clamp bells!” Holding up four long red ribbons with bells on them.

Jayci strips: Is herself, a fine Christmas decoration with her fat boobs, medium, pink nipples and light-brown, unshaven, bushy pussy. I’m happily licking her nipples and pussy erect so she can adorn herself four times with clamped-on bell-ribbons hanging on her two nipples and two pussy-lips! She yelps a bit with all four clampings, tenderness fiercely hurt, teeth biting into Jayci’s innocent, pretty pinknesses. “Ouch!” “Ouch!” Next minute, she laughs to show it’s all in fun: Wiggles her pretty self a little bit, so her four nipples-and-pussy-lips clamp-hanging red ribbons jingle, jingle, jingle.

* * *

Jayci undoes my arms, jingling all the while from her clamped-bells, hanging on red ribbons from her tit-clamps and pussy-lip clamps. We kiss jingling every chance we get, some not exactly pecks. She’s a good kisser and I don’t have to fake my passion: I could get to like Jayci, if she wasn’t quite so feisty. Her red-ribbon tits and pussy bells shake, jingle and toll! Everything goes O.K. until my rings are pulled.

Jayci says [jingle, jingle]: “Take it easier. [Jingle, jingle.] They’re coming O.K. […jingle, jingle.]”

Each hole grabs and my skin stretches, snaps. My pain is unbelievable: Headlong I wake up from control.

I see Meena watching and nearly drooling.

Solly holds in one palm, the two heavy, solid-brass nipple rings I have removed so far. Whispers half to himself: “Olive oil or machine-oil could’ve helped, perhaps.”

“Solly,” I say in an off-camera aside, “Separate that little witch from her pendant as soon as you can, and next from this studio. Or I won’t be responsible for what happens!”

Solly whispers: “Wow! So that’s the trouble. ” In his other hand he holds and peruses Jaysi’s $32.5K-contract and whispering says: “But Meena isn’t all evil, only a bit overly-sadistic for our soft-core porn.”

Meanwhile I almost fall-out from my indescribably-awful six pussy-lip pains and Jayci’s removing the ring in my navel, making me nauseous, exactly like the first time. I see red-black splotches in front of my eyes! “Jayci, please let me do them all by myself, it’s better” I best judge what skin-stretching I can take?

Holding my hand behind me toward Solly, I roll my very-painfully-removed, six, small-but-hefty, solid-brass, labial-rings into his hand: My whole pussy’s throbbing and burning up and down on both sides.

When I jerk the ring out of my clitoris, I fall to my knees and put my other hand on the floor for balance. Collapse on my face and cry out, flop over onto my back: “Aieee!” From my right hand, the little-but-heavy brass ring tinkles, edges away and with a sort of drum-roll, settles. My eyes roll back in my head.

Smiling Meena nearly laughing, witnesses my agony at a distance.

”Cut!”

“Oh, I see, Meena will have to be dealt with, I guess…,” says Solly nodding sagely, no longer whispering.

THE END