The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucky’s Harem

Harem’s End

We had Shayna’s goodbye party in the conference room. It being the Seventies and a Friday afternoon, in addition to the sheet cake we had wine and beer, and someone had spiked the punch. Gretchen and Matt were close together much of the time, their hands brushing, exchanging looks. Good for her.

It was weird being in the conference room, considering what had transpired there just a few days before, but it was easier than it had been on Monday morning, when I was sure that everyone would be able to see the spot where we’d, to use Shayna’s word, screwed.

Ellen set about getting drunk. I sidled up to her at one point and said, “You might want to go a little easy on that.”

She looked at me defiantly, said, “Right, boss, I’ll get right on it,” and emptied her glass.

At about the point when I should have stood up and said some words about Shayna and presented her with her goodbye gift, Ellen banged two beer bottles together to get everyone’s attention. Gretchen was close to her. She grabbed her arm and tried to speak softly to her. Ellen shook her off.

“I jus’ wanna say a few words about Shayna,” she said, in a too-loud voice. “She’s the finest fuckin’ coworker a girl could hope for. In the finest fuckin’ company with the finest fuckin’ manager. An’ she’s gonna have the finest fuckin’ time with Rick. Heh. The finest fuckin’.”

She held her wine glass high in mock salute. The room was dead-silent.

I said, “Ellen, you’re fired.”

“Fine,” she said. “Just what I’d fuckin’ expect.”

The woman from HR was working her way towards Ellen and even her malcontent friends were shushing her and pushing her towards the door. The door closed behind them and I heard a scuffle.

The door opened again, and Ellen shouted, “Hey Lucky! What does ‘BMW’ stand for?”

Without waiting for a reply, she said, “Break My Window!” Then she was gone again.

As everyone murmured, shook their heads, and congratulated me on getting rid of her, I had a vision of my pretty red Beamer with little cubes of shattered glass all around it.

I saw Gina put down her soda and head out the other door. She returned a few minutes later and came up to me with fire in her eyes.

“Don’t worry about your car,” she said. “She won’t be breaking anybody’s windows. I gave my brother a call. Ellen and Joe know him.”

“Uh, Thanks!”

“Don’t mention it,” she said. “Literally.”

Things had calmed down enough for a proper send-off speech. Shayna was teary and grateful, and people began drifting out.

She came over and hugged me, saying, “Thank you. For everything.”

“Stay in touch. I’ll look you guys up the next time I’m out there. And let me know if you ever…”

She looked hopeful.

“… want to start cracking your gum again.”