The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucky’s Harem

Gina, Warrior Princess

Ellen was getting worse. Her behavior was becomting erratic, and she was utterly unrepentant about her warning. She seemed to be deliberately stretching her lunch hours to see how far she could push me. She’d skipped our last pizza and beer night, distancing herself from the rest of us, hanging out with the knot of malcontents that every company seems to acquire.

Little Gina came into my office one afternoon full of controlled fury, I didn’t even have to ask her what was wrong.

“Ellen is saying the most awful things about you,” she spat. “She’s telling everyone that you’re a chauvinist pig who’s keeping women under your thumb and that you hypnotized Shayna and Gretchen to keep them docile. She says you’re putting the pressure on everyone who works for you to put out.”

Docile women, I thought. Now there’s a concept.

Gretchen had told a few of her friends, without going into specifics, that I had really helped her. She had dumped Tom, moved into a place of her own, and looked happier than she had in months. If she and Marketing Matt were dating, they were keeping it quiet, but come to think of it, he looked pretty happy too.

I’d hypnotized Shayna recreationally several times after work. She really liked it. She had no interest in self-hypnosis; she wanted to experience all the trance phenomena I’d described to her: positive and negative visual hallucinations, bizarre posthypnotic suggestions, amnesias, spontaneous reinductions, auditory hallucinations, synesthesias, the works.

Both were charter members of the Lucky fan club, for different reasons, and I’m sure that pissed Ellen off to no end.

“Everybody knows that Ellen’s on warning and that she’s psycho, but she shouldn’t be saying that sh…, uh, stuff. I’ve told them that she’s wrong and that she’s just being vindictive.”

My little warrior child, defending me against the evil Ellen. What a sweetheart.

I said, “Thanks for letting me know, Gina. But I think Ellen will self-destruct. I just have to make sure there’s no collateral damage.”

My stalwart protector drew herself up to her full five-one. “There’d better not be!”

Then she softened and said, “How come you never hypnotized me? You know I wanted you to.”

I smiled, put a hand on her shoulder, and steered her towards the door, saying, “Then you already know why.”

Actually I had another reason. Her father and older brother were “in construction,” which in our part of the world was code for “in the mob.” When she got the work-study job, he actually came by to check me out, to make sure that his little girl would be safe.

No problem, sir, and a pleasure to meet you.