The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Loyalty

AN: Do NOT repost on any other site. This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2023.

* * *

Ruby had never had one like Tonya before. And she’d had several slaves in her day. She wasn’t like some she knew; she didn’t like obliterating the minds she collected, nor did she like holding on to slaves indefinitely, or keeping multiple slaves at once. She chose each one carefully, owned them fully for the time she had them, but left emergency releases in each mind she held so at the end, when she was finished with them, she could pull those releases and set them free again.

She was grateful for all these habits now, because they had led her to be lucky enough to find Tonya. Tonya was the seventh or eighth slave she’d ever had. And if she had been in the habit of sticking with one slave and keeping them forever, she never would have let the others go, and arrived at the point of owning Tonya.

Or if she had been in the habit of keeping multiple slaves at the same time, her focus would have been split— she wouldn’t have been able to center her attention so entirely on her if there had been others she also had to expend her concentration on.

What she liked most about Tonya was ephemeral… she couldn’t say exactly what it was, but there was something about Tonya, something in Tonya that seemed to draw her. Draw her in, draw her along— she gave Tonya tasks to do during the day, because she knew Tonya enjoyed completing them, but as she went off to do them, Ruby often felt as if she wanted to follow around at Tonya’s heels, just being close to her as she went through the house.

There was a purity about Tonya, an earnestness. She had been a slave several times over before Ruby had gotten her; she would not leave emergency releases for freedom in Tonya’s head when she let her go. She would leave emergency releases for slavery, so another controller could have her after Ruby was done. Although she hated to imagine that time; couldn’t imagine the next slave after Tonya ever measuring up.

That was how she had gotten Tonya in the first place; one of the other controllers she knew had traded her with still another controller— so Tonya had passed between hands several times over this way, but this latest controller in question had grown tired of her, and had offered to gift her to Ruby just out of generosity.

It still turned Ruby on to think of those early days, in which she’d first had Tonya, and had spent them giddily unfurling the secrets of her mind. She’d kept Tonya entranced and dreaming all that time; and she’d been so soft and sweet in her trance, with eyelids that fluttered even as they held closed, and with a light touch Ruby had first unwound all prior remnants of programming, all earlier memories of other owners. And then she’d put in an emergency release same as always— one cord to pull at the end that would make Tonya forget her, forget her devotion, and open her mind to someone new, obey someone else’s control.

She owned Tonya totally now, even though that emergency release was still there. And it seemed that Tonya adored her. There was an adoration there that was almost spiritual, or at least adoring Ruby seemed to be a partially religious experience for Tonya. This was different from the other slaves Ruby had had. Everyone else she’d ever enslaved had been free first— and even after Ruby had broken them down and claimed them, there had always been a stiltedness there. An iciness. They’d all obeyed— so well that other controllers in her circle had often commended her— and they had wanted to… but they hadn’t wanted to want to… none of them had earnestly seemed to want to be made to want, the way Tonya did. The mark of slave who had long been one, Ruby guessed.

But still, it never felt as though Tonya was obeying just to obey— it always felt like she was obeying to obey Ruby. It was all done, specifically for her, and even when Ruby gave her the most menial tasks to perform, she took as much pleasure, care and delight in them as she took when given a task that was more appealing. Like Ruby’s demands of sexual service— and after passing between owners several times and being long bound up in mental bonds of control, Tonya was quite good at sexual service too.

And yet, though Tonya’s devotion only deepened by the day, it affected Ruby when it did. The deeper into devotion that Tonya sunk, the more affection for Tonya that Ruby felt. She’d never felt this affectionate, this attached. Had never wanted to question her own set of rules, and think— think forbiddenly of keeping Tonya forever, and never moving onto another slave after her.

She knew she couldn’t. She never broke her rule for anyone. But Tonya made her want to. And with each day that Tonya stayed on in her service, Ruby felt more and more like a little dog inside that wanted to trot along at her heels; basking in her presence.

They were lying in bed together, one night. It was night, and the night was dark— and both of them were feeling the exhaustions of their mutual pleasure in its aftermath.

In the dark, Tonya spoke up.

“Will you keep me forever, Ruby, or will you send me away one day?”

Ruby felt torn in response to this question: on the one hand, she was glad she did not keep a stranglehold on the minds of her slaves that would forbid free thought or questioning like this. But she hated considering that question herself, and it hurt even more to hear it directly from the object of her affection.

She always tried to be honest with Tonya— she valued her that much. She wouldn’t lie, not even about this.

“No, Tonya.” Ruby said. “I don’t keep any slave forever. I’ll keep you for a time. Then I’ll give you away to someone else.”

Tonya turned in the bed to face her, and propped her head up with the support of one hand, underpinned by the support of that hand’s arm. “I know I came from somewhere else. I was owned before you— sometimes I like to try and remember where, because when I can do I can feel the traces of your control, feel where you took those memories out of me. But I don’t ever want to remember— I don’t ever want to know anything but here. It doesn’t matter to me where I came from, I have arrived at the most perfect place for me to be, and even if you forced me to open myself to someone else after you, no amount of force, from them or from you, could make me love them more than I do you. I wish you would keep me forever, Ruby. Is there anything I can do to convince you?”

Tonya’s sincerity burned in its perfection. Ruby smiled with affection, and touched Tonya’s cheek lightly with her thumb. “No. You’ll leave here one day, when I decide. But thank you for saying those things. They were lovely.”

“Will you make me forget them now?” Tonya asked with a frowned. “Since you don’t like them— or won’t permit them? Will you make me forget, and wall these feelings off?”

“No,” Ruby said again. “But they won’t affect my decision. Don’t worry about the future while we have the present.”

“I’ll try,” Tonya said, but when she turned to lie on her back, and for all the time that night until she fell asleep, she still seemed deeply contemplative.

There was another question like this first several days later.

“I had other owners before you that I don’t remember— did you have other slaves before me too?”

Tonya had been cleaning in the front room, while Ruby had been sitting in her wingback chair there, flipping through a magazine.

Ruby answered without looking up. “Yes, I did.”

“Did you ever have a slave who was better than I am? Anyone more devoted— or more faithful?”

The honesty of the question was just as painful as that which had been in the question from the other night. Ruby had to look up from her magazine for this one.

Tonya had been dusting, but when she’d asked, she’d stopped, and was still looking over at Ruby, waiting for her answer.

Ruby matched the honesty in Tonya’s question in its answer with her own. “I never did,” she admitted.

Tonya’s brow crinkled, as the feather-duster lolled from from her hand. “Do you think you ever will? After me?”

No, she never would— she knew there would never be another just like Tonya who was so eager, so sincere, so devotional. “I know I never will. But that’s alright. It makes it sweeter while I have you.”

Tonya went back to dusting but she frowned the whole time.

Tonya’s devotion continued to deepen by the day. Some of the scripts that Ruby had left in her head encouraged this, but Ruby felt somehow that even if they hadn’t, Tonya’s mind would have found a way to do it anyway, all on her own.

And as ever, when Tonya dropped deeper into devotion, it played on Ruby’s heartstrings, and deepened her affection. Tonya just looked so sweet when she was devoting herself to service, and the deeper the devotion, the sweeter the look of her.

One day, as Ruby had been sitting at the table finishing her breakfast— which Tonya had prepared— she had felt suddenly overcome by Tonya’s purity; her sweetness. She was obeying more simply, just by coming to take the dishes into the kitchen for washing, but it hadn’t been enough. She had been so sweet, and so perfect, that Ruby had craved more active devotion, more active obedience from her, and had felt the need to take control of her come over herself very badly.

“Put the plates back on the table, and kneel,” Ruby had said, but her voice had been breathy, and the desperation in it must have been audible even to Tonya’s drifting mind.

“Crawl underneath the table to my chair,” Ruby next commanded. “Then ruck my skirt up, move my thong aside, and lick at me— but each pass of your tongue will deepen you. You lick, then you look up at me— I want to see it happen in your eyes—“

Tonya did exactly as instructed— of course— she always did— but Ruby wasn’t sure, by the end of it, if it had been Tonya’s steady licking that had brought her to completion, or if it had been the repeated sight of Tonya’s eyes glazing over and going dull, again and again.

Afterwards, when Ruby got up and took the plates into the kitchen, she called back through the open doorway with another question.

“Why did you order me just then?”

Ruby would be honest with this as she was in all things.

“I was overcome with the need to take control of you. You were obeying so sweetly, just taking the dishes up— I just needed more of it from you, needed it more directly.”

There was a thoughtful pause from Tonya after that, and it never gave way back to speech.

A few days later, when they were in bed together again, even beneath the strain of several deepenings, and even while Tonya was mostly otherwise engaged, she found the time to speak up.

“Take more active control of me again— make me— something, make me do something—“

It was spoken between slippery parted lips, and Ruby had felt so full of affection— painful, painful affection in that moment that she had not been able to deny— and she had been so tempted, even when Tonya had spoken it.

“You count backwards in your head, now,” Ruby spoke, a bit out of breath from what they’d just been doing. “With each count, you know my control of your mind is increasing, strengthening. You start at a high number— you may choose how high— and as the number draws down, my control draws you in, and when you reach zero at last— if you do— you’ll find yourself even more tied up and corded through by my power.”

Tonya obeyed, but oh, when she did— her eyes rolled back in her head with each count, and she gave little cries of pleasure that Ruby knew were genuine and not put on. They made Ruby ache in ecstasy even harder than before— and then Ruby had added.

“Keep that up— now you touch between my legs as you do.”

That seemed to roll Tonya’s eyes back harder as she counted back inside her head; soon, she was twitching in time with each silent count.

Ruby lost track of the number of times she orgasmed between her legs.

These pleas became more frequent in the following nights— each time, Tonya would look at Ruby with her wide, pleading eyes, and beg her— beg her— to take deeper, harder, more total control of her, and Ruby felt herself weaker each time. Each time Tonya begged, it was temptation, and Ruby was too habituated to caving into temptation that she couldn’t resist it.

It wasn’t only begging— it was offering, and they both knew it. When Tonya begged, she offered to Ruby— offered that she could obey more deeply, serve more fully, and Ruby just couldn’t reject that offer. She stopped herself from following around at Tonya’s feet, but could not stop her from controlling Tonya, possessing her, not when she was so beautiful, so unbearably attractive and sensual when she did.

Tonya began to speak to Ruby in these lapses of temptation— each time, Ruby was abandoning her own plans for strategized control of Tonya when Tonya made these offers, these pleas, but Ruby couldn’t help herself— and then one night, yes, Tonya was speaking to Ruby as she obeyed the impromptu command Ruby had laid out for her, and paired with pleasure.

“You’re serving me just as I’m serving you—” Tonya spoke. Her eyes were moving in a circle this time, following an invisible spiral that was only in her mind, as she still touched between Ruby’s legs, and Ruby watched the obedience wash over Tonya’s face— and came harder for that than the touches Tonya was obediently giving you.

It was hard for Tonya to speak when she was being this deeply controlled, this deeply held in influence, and her voice was thick with it, but she was struggling to speak even as all the other commands she followed washed through her head.

“We both serve each other,” Tonya added. “We’re best together— you don’t want to send me away—” her voice had become strained with desperation then, too, as if the thought was almost too painful for her to stand speaking—

And Ruby realized what she was doing.

“Stop, Tonya,” she said, and let her voice be hard. “Confess to me what you’re doing right now.”

“I’m hypnotizing you, Ruby,” Tonya admitted freely. “I’ll be unhappy if you ever send me away— and you’ll be even more unhappy than I am. You need help changing your mind— I know how stubborn you are.”

“That’s wrong,” Ruby spoke harshly. “You’re the slave. I’m your owner. You’re to serve me—”

“But I am serving you,” Ruby spoke, her eyes wide. “My hypnotizing you will make you most happiest and most pleased— it’s for your own good— it’s the best service I can give, to make sure you will be happy and satisfied by my service forever.”

Ruby shook her head. “I can’t believe I’ve been so blind. Were you planted by your last owner to surreptitiously take control of me? All those fools I socialize with— they would love to see me on my knees, would love to sell me off like I was equal to my own slaves.”

Tonya’s eyes widened in distress. “No, Ruby— don’t distrust me— I’m compelled to speak honestly with you at all times, and you know that— you know I am—“

“Then you want me to be the slave instead,” Ruby said. “You want to become the owner— You’ll make me clean my own house— You’ll be the one laughing at me, you’ve been lying all this time—“

Tonya’s distress only seemed to grow.

“Don’t doubt me, Ruby, please. I wouldn’t be able to stand it if you were the one cleaning and not me. If you were serving yourself and not letting me do it for you. It would make me sick— it would make me go crazy. I’m only hypnotizing you to help you— to help you with this one thing— you need to change your mind about this. You told me, and because you told me, it is true for me, though I know you believe it too— there is no other slave who will come after me who could be as faithful or devoted as me, or serve you as well. So I will not let you destine yourself to sub-tier service just because you’re stubborn. Let me, hypnotize you, Ruby— let me help—“

Ruby shook her head. “No, I can’t be hypnotized, I—”

“But it’s already been working,” Tonya argued. “I haven’t gotten you deep enough yet to really implant ideas, but you’ve been dropping just like I do… when you watch me being controlled by your power and the way it looks so beautiful on me… I know you think so… you tell me sometimes…”

It was horrifying, but it was true, and Ruby was realizing that too. She had inadvertently been helping Tonya to program her, against her own wishes— by giving into temptation, letting Tonya masturbate her and indirectly pleasure condition her to the image of obedience washing over Tonya’s face in a way that seemed to say… no one else will ever obey like this… never let me go… Pretty soon, Tonya might be saying these things out loud, and having Ruby believe them.

“I forbid you to hypnotize me anymore,” Ruby said, stiffly. “We’ll go back to my strategies of control. I won’t take deeper hold of you if you ask me again.”

Tonya smiled patiently. “You can’t forbid me. Not in this case.”

Ruby stared. “So you have been lying to me? My power over you is not total?”

Tonya shook her head. “No. I haven’t been lying. But there’s something of me left. I’ve been a slave for a very long time, and I know I have, but I grew around the slavery. Every part of my that was left— every part of me that used to be the free Tonya— it grew up around and changed shape, and adapted to slavery… because in the beginning, though I don’t remember it, I held onto myself by willingly dedicating myself to slavery and to obedience.

“And doing that means now that if I believe I am obeying and am serving— even if you tell me I’m not— I can’t be stopped from doing it. You’re trying to forbid me from serving you, but if I stopped serving you, I’d be serving you— but my hypnotizing you will serve you even better than if I stopped trying; and nothing can stop me or hold me back from giving you the best service possible. You put the words in my head yourself— nothing and no one can interrupt your control over me. Nothing and no one can stop me from serving you.”

It was the kind of logic that would only make sense to a slave. And Ruby was very sorry to realize that Tonya was right— she couldn’t forbid Tonya from hypnotizing her, couldn’t make her stop doing it, and she had already become so obsessed— bordering on addicted— with Tonya that she wouldn’t be able to keep herself back from temptation.

“Just give in, Ruby— let me—” Tonya pleaded— Tonya offered. “Bury your hand in my depths tonight, and seek out my inner obedience there— I’ll submit to your touch— you’ll see it— you’ll see the beauty of it again— and I’ll speak to you— and then we can stay on forever this way, just as we’ve been… and I can serve you perfectly— you’ll be happy, I’ll be happy, we’ll both be happiest—“

There was only one thing Ruby could do— only one chance she had left. The only way she could escape this was if she pulled the emergency release in Tonya’s mind. That would work, even in the complicated mess of Tonya’s mind that resulted from the mangling of repeated enslavements and remaining mental freedoms and identities that Tonya had already described.

She could pull the emergency release. Mentally, she was reaching for it— knew the one word she would have to speak just once— and then it would be over— and she could give Ruby away to someone else.

She didn’t want to— didn’t want to escape Tonya’s hypnosis— She knew, truly, that she would be happiest, and best served, if she and Tonya could stay together indefinitely. She knew that breaking her own rule would bring paradise— but she was so stubborn she couldn’t do it. But Tonya could help her— Tonya was offering—

Ruby slipped her hand between Tonya’s legs, slipped several fingers in through the tight ring of her entrance, and stirred through the pleasure there— and Tonya’s eyes fluttered— submitting to the touch— oh, Ruby could feel her own mind drifting— Tonya was speaking now and it was truth; Ruby never wanted to send Tonya away… she never would send Tonya away… she was forgetting, forever, the one word that undo all her control in Tonya’s mind… She would keep Tonya… Tonya would belong to her forever.

She felt better after it was done; and came hardest of all from this than she thought she ever had… Tonya was perfect, and hers to keep.

The two of them could continue on, happily, in the way they’d been.

Ruby fell asleep next to Tonya, safe in this knowledge.

* * *