The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Don’t try this at home or in an office. It’s probably against the law and just a really sick thing to do in real life.

This story is not to be read by people under 21.

Copyright © 1998 by Mariwin. Archived with permission on the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. Send e-mail to .

LOYALTY

If I had known then what I remember now, I might not have tried so hard for my job. Or I might have tried harder. Which would you have chosen?

I sat in the reception area, waiting for my name to be called. I was sent here by a temporary agency, hoping to find a full time job. I had dressed in a conservative navy blue suit and white blouse. My red hair was in a bun, and I had the correct amount of makeup on. The only non-conservative part of me was my garters and stockings, but I can’t stand pantyhose.

Finally my name was called and I was led down a long hallway, past closed doors, open doors, and a section of cubicles. I don’t know what I was expecting, but the offices of Anderson Inc. were not too far from the norm. So many closed doors in the middle of the afternoon did puzzle me, thought. But then I was at the office marked “Human Resources”. My guide, a middle aged gentleman, smiled at me and opened the door. As soon as I stepped inside I saw a young blonde man with deep blue eyes behind a desk. He motioned for me to take a seat on the couch while he finished his phone call. My guide closed the door behind me.

I sat nervously on that couch while he finished his call. I looked around the office, wondering at why there were so many crystals and stones in the room. Almost every precious jewel was represented in his office.

“Well, Miss Matthews, I’ve reviewed your resume, now why don’t you tell me why you want to work for us.”

I started, having been so absorbed in the jewels I hadn’t realized he’d hung up the phone. So I explained to him that I knew that Anderson was the best firm to work for with a computer science degree, and that I wanted to work for the best. He smiled, and came up from behind the desk to sit next to me on the couch. I turned to face him, noticing the backlit revolving diamond behind his shoulder as I did so.

“Well, Miss Matthews, we are not just looking for any employee with a computer degree. We try to maintain a relaxed corporate atmosphere. We’re looking for people who can let their cares drift away and get lost in their work, searching for deeper meaning and being drawn into the culture here. It’s a relaxed place to work, no phones, no voices, just you and your work, staring into your work, watching it turn, sparkle.”

I had moved my eyes to his once he began talking, but a flash of light from the diamond brought my eyes back to it. I tried to listen as my eyes watched the diamond spin, but his voice was fuzzy, and there was a faint ringing in my ears. I kept watching that diamond, feeling myself get pulled into its crystalline depths, relaxing and letting myself go, watching, watching. The longer I watched, the harder it became to keep my eyes open, but it was imperative that I keep watching. I fought the languor seeping into my limbs and kept focusing on the diamond. It began to get brighter and brighter, until it gave one kaleidoscopic flash and my vision faded to black as my eyes closed and I slumped over.

I awoke to cold air on my flesh, and my name being called. I opened my eyes to see a ceiling above me. I tried to sit up, but I was held down by silk lined restraints. I was also naked, except for the garters and stockings.

The Human Resource man came into view, impaling me with those blue eyes of his. I watched helplessly as he began to run a feather down my body, making my flesh jump. He smiled at that reaction. Then he placed a set of earphones on my ears, and a virtual reality helmet over my head. I closed my eyes, trying not to see what he was going to do to me, but he pinched my nipple, making me gasp and open my eyes. There, in front of me, was that diamond. Almost immediately I was caught, not able to look away while a voice filled my head from the earphones. After a while, the diamond was replaced by a deep blue sapphire, pulling my gaze into it as the voice kept talking. I don’t know how long I was there, but the helmet went through almost every jewel and stone that had been in his office. Finally, it went back to the diamond, and I was pulled into its flashing depths again. It gave that same final flash, and I was out completely.

When I awoke this time, I was alone in the HR office, fully dressed. I remembered everything that had been done to me. I couldn’t believe it! I had to turn him in for something.

Just then the door opened, and my earlier guide came in. I stood up, trying to tell him what had happened to me, but no words came out. I couldn’t speak of it. It was vital that I not say anything, for some reason. My guide let me down the hall and into one of the offices. He explained that this was my office, and that should I need anything, to dial 256 on my phone. He said that they would like me to start today, and showed me where my project was. He left and I settled into my desk chair, unnerved by the experience. To combat my edginess, I started in on my project.

It was well after eight that evening when I managed to put my work aside and stand up to stretch. I had gotten a lot accomplished for my first day. I turned to my door and gasped, as there stood the HR guy, dangling a large ruby on a chain. My eyes caught that ruby, and I felt myself getting aroused, deeply. I kept staring into the ruby as I shed my jacket and blouse. I slipped my skirt off and then stopped not sure what to do next. He came over and ran his fingers over my breast through the bra I wore. I shivered. He pulled down the cups and kept teasing them. I kept moaning low in my throat. He told me to take my bra and panties off. I did so quickly. I stood there in my garters, stockings, and heels, watching that stone. He carefully set the stone on the seat of my desk chair. I swiveled to keep my eyes on it. He came behind me and pushed me down to my knees, then forward do that my hands were flat on the floor, my chin resting on the chair, the ruby at eye level. I heard him unzip behind me, felt hands upon my buttocks, probing me, making me moan. I was so horny I could barely stand it. I screamed when he thrust into me. He was longer and harder than my other lovers, making it slightly painful. The pain excited me as much as the cock in me. I kept thrusting back at him, getting closer and closer to coming with each thrust. I knew when I had reached the point of no return, where I usually explode, but I couldn’t come. I thrust back harder and harder, trying to come, but I still couldn’t. Then I heard his voice in my ear.

“You can’t come until you’re told you can, and you won’t be told unless you swear your loyalty to Anderson, Inc. You will not give away secrets, and you will not leave for at least five years. After you leave, you will still not give away company secrets, because if you do, I will make sure you never come again in your life.”

The ruby in my vision blurred as tears of pleasure and frustration welled in my eyes. I had to come so badly I was hurting with the need. But he kept talking.

“In reward for your loyalty you’ll be fucked good and well every day you want it, you can control and will be controlled. What is your answer?”

“Yes!”

He slammed hard into me, making me moan. “Yes what?”

“Yes! I swear loyalty to the company!”

He chuckled in my ear. “Then you may come.”

I screamed as all the sexual tension in my body finally was let out; I was screaming and sobbing, jerking back against him as he kept thrusting. I came again on his last thrust, when he shouted his own orgasm as it filled me.

He withdrew from me, but I couldn’t move, my eyes still caught by that ruby. He leaned forward to whisper into my ear, “You will get dressed, go home, take a long hot shower, and go to sleep. You will wake up refreshed in the morning, glad you have this new job, and this company you are very loyal to. You will not remember being under the virtual reality helmet, and you will remember being fucked like this and enjoying it. You will remember your training subconsciously, and will react to it. Now, I’m going to count to five. When I reach five, you will carry out my orders, never once wondering why you are naked in your office. You will see the ruby on your chair until I reach five.”

He took the ruby then, but I still saw it there. I heard him counting. I heard five, then the click of the door. I shook my head, standing up and feeling tired and sore. I looked at the clock. It was almost nine! No wonder I was so tired. I got back into my clothes, went home and took a long hot shower, then fell asleep almost instantly.

I got to my new job on time, happy to be working for such a wonderful company. I spent the morning reviewing the previous days work for errors. I was just about to go to lunch when my guide from the previous day knocked on my door. I let him in, and he shut the door behind him. I was about to ask why when he held up a large sapphire. My eyes caught the stone and I stared at it for a minute before sinking to my knees, undoing his pants and pulling out his hard cock, sucking on it and deep throating it until he came. When I was done he redid his zipper, put the stone away, and invited me to lunch. I smiled at him and agreed. As I got my purse, I pulled out a large amethyst on a chain. I smiled as I slipped it into his purse. He had just gotten his rocks off with me, so I would make him eat me until I came.

I knew I was going to love this job.